The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: Two women disagree about the potential power of a collection of artifacts.

* * *

Carla and the Femdomza Tribe

Part 1

By: Chrystal Wynd

I was trying hard to be polite, but Glenna was making it impossible.

“These carvings come from the Femdomza tribe,” said Glenna. “They dwell in the forest at the foot of the Chrystal Mountains.”

“Wow,” said Kate, looking over the tiny wooden statues. “They’re so intricate.”

Glenna nodded. “The Femdomzas are very exacting in their art,” she said. “They place much value on it, but often it’s as functional as it is aesthetic.”

Roxanne- the fourth member of our circle of friends- gazed at a carved wooden staff. “How did you manage to get them to give you this stuff?”

Glenna smiled. “They did it to honor Professor Kantz,” she said. “I interned with him last year when he visited the tribe. The Femdomzas have a great deal of respect for the professor and they were quite generous with those of us who travelled with him as well.”

“They’re beautiful,” said Roxanne, reaching a hand toward the staff.

“Please don’t touch,” said Glenna. “That’s for your own safety. Many of these items have unusual properties and powers.”

I rolled my eyes. Twenty-five years old and Glenna thought she was the world expert on the Femdomza or whatever they’re called tribe. Well, second world expert. As near as I could tell, she thought her mentor Professor Kantz was the world expert. She made it sound like he spent all his time studying the tribe when he wasn’t busy walking on water or splitting atoms with his teeth.

“Problem, Carla?” said Glenna.

“Not at all,” I said, “if you believe in fairy tales.”

“Excuse me?” she said. “Was that comment really necessary?”

“Yes,” I said, “I think it was. You travelled around the mountains during your internship. Wonderful. There’s really no need to talk down to us, however, or to try passing off your souvenirs as ‘magical’ or ‘mystical’ just because the great Professor Kantz gave them to you, okay?”

The room cooled several degrees. “I am not talking down to you,” said Glenna, “and I said some of these objects have power because some of these objects do have power, not because the professor gave them to me.”

“C’mon, Carla,” said Kate. “Leave it alone. There’s a lot of weird stuff in those mountains. Who are we to know?”

“I’ll believe that when I see it,” I said. “Glenna waving around Femdomza spooky dust doesn’t impress me.”

“Geez, Carla,” said Roxanne. “Why are you being so abrasive?”

“Because,” I said, waving my hand around Glenna’s apartment, “don’t you find this just a bit pretentious? She talks about the mighty Professor Kantz like he was some kind of god. Her apartment’s a shrine to him, so of course anything he gave her has magical powers.”

Glenna flushed. “You’re going too far, Carla,” she said. “I mean it. You’re being a brat!”

“She’s right, Carla,” said Kate. “Seriously, stop being so mean.”

“I’m not being mean,” I said. “I’m just tired of her acting like she’s all that just because she interned with Kantz and he told her some stories.”

“Stop calling me a liar!” said Glenna.

“I’m not calling you a liar,” I said. “I’m calling Professor Kantz a liar.”

Roxanne shook her head. “Oh, Carla,” she said.

“That’s it!” said Glenna. “Get out, Carla! Now! I mean it!”

“Just prove one item here has power,” I said, “and I’ll get on my knees and apologize.”

“Forget it!” she said. “I’m too pissed. It won’t go good for you if I do it now!”

I looked at Kate and Roxanne. “See?” I said. “Told you.”

Glenna stamped her foot. “That does it!” she said through clenched teeth. “Sit your ass down right there. I am going to fix you good.”

Glenna stomped to a collection of crystals decorating a shelf. She glanced over the set and settled on a small stone that dangled at the end of a braided silver chain. She walked back to the group.

“Remember,” said Glenna, “you brought this on yourself, so no bitching tomorrow when you realize how I put your ass in place tonight.”

I laughed. “No problem there. Bring it.”

“You heard her,” said Glenna, talking to Kate and Roxanne. “The brat asked for it. Now, I need you two to take a few steps away. You can watch, but don’t stare at the crystal while I do this or it’ll happen to you too.”

“What’ll happen?” asked Kate.

“I’m going to mesmerize the wench,” said Glenna, “and after that, I’m going to teach her a lesson she won’t forget.”

Kate and Roxanne looked at me and shook their heads. Then they moved the other side of the living room.

Glenna sat on the couch next to me. She held up her hand and let the crystal drop while holding the end of the chain between her thumb and index finger.

“All you have to do is stare at this crystal for one minute,” she said. “If you do that and can still tell me at the end of the minute that you don’t believe, then I will apologize and admit you’re right.”

“Fair enough,” I said, “and I expect it to be on your knees.”

“Fair enough,” she said. “Now look at the crystal.”

I gave her my best bitchy smile, then looked at the crystal.

Glenna twirled the chain in her fingers, gently spinning the crystal back and forth in opposite directions. Despite my earlier cracks, I did have to admit it was a lovely stone.

Light reflected off various angles of the surface, but it seemed like I could almost see inside the stone. I heard Glenna chanting softly, but the words certainly weren’t important. My job was to watch the crystal.

The twirling stone appeared to grow. Maybe it just seemed that way. Surface reflections twinkled, but the inside was clear like a pool of still water.

It was a pool of still water. I could see my mind reflected in the water. It was there, open. It was beautiful.

Then the crystal closed, my mind still inside. And then the crystal was gone.

“Omigod,” said Kate, sounding like she was far away. “She’s been sitting there for over five minutes now. Is Carla okay?”

“Sure,” said Glenna. “Just mesmerized.”

“Wow,” said Roxanne. “She’s really out of it.”

Glenna thrust a mirror in front of my face. I gazed at my reflection. My eyes were wide and glazed. My mouth hung open.

The lights were on, but nobody was home.

“What are you going to do, Glenna?” asked Kate. “Leave her like that all night?”

“Nope,” said Glenna. “She isn’t getting off that fucking easy.”

Glenna stood in front of me. “Carla,” she said. “Lift your arms straight up.”

I blinked. Then I raised my arms until my hands were pointing at the ceiling.

Glenna leaned forward and lifted the bottom of my t-shirt straight up, slipping it over my head. Strands of my dark hair dropped over my eyes as my top slid off my body.

Kate giggled. “Omigod,” she said. “You’re stripping her!”

“For starters, yes,” said Glenna, reaching around me and unhooking my bra. “When I’m done with her, she’ll wish that’s all I did.”

“Wow,” said Roxanne. “She really got you mad.”

“Yes, she did,” said Glenna. “Carla, put down your arms.”

I blinked, then lowered my arms.

“Now,” said Glenna, “remove your shoes and socks, then stand up and take off your jeans.”

I blinked, then removed my shoes and socks. I stood on bare feet and slid off my jeans.

Roxanne and Kate were laughing now.

Kate said, “She’s doing whatever you tell her to do!”

“Yes,” said Glenna. “Her will is captured in the crystal. She’s not really obeying, per se...it’s more a case of my voice is replacing her inner direction.”

“She’s in nothing but panties now,” said Roxanne. “Are you going to strip her completely?”

“That...and a bit more,” said Glenna. “Carla...take off your panties.”

I blinked, then slipped my panties over my hips and down my legs. I stepped out of them and then stood motionless, staring at Glenna.

Roxanne and Kate laughed. Glenna smiled, then said, “Almost done. I’ll be right back.”

Glenna walked away, and there was silence for a minute. Then Kate said, “Oh, my. Is that what I think it is?”

“Yep,” said Glenna, returning. “Pink hair dye, shaving cream, a razor and a schoolgirl mini-skirt.”

“Oh...my...gawd,” said Roxanne. “Carla’s gonna be so pissed.”

“Too bad for her,” said Glenna. “I warned her.”

“Oh, wow,” said Kate.

“Carla,” said Glenna, laying a towel on the couch. “Sit down and lean back.”

I sat on the towel and leaned back. I watched as Glenna smeared a handful of shaving cream liberally across my dark pubic hair.

“I should wax her there for her being such a bitch,” said Carla, handing me the razor, “but this will do. Carla, shave your pussy completely smooth.”

I blinked, then parted my thighs further. I dipped the razor in a cup of water and moments later was stroking the razor through my thatch.

“She’s getting everything,” said Kate.

“Yes,” said Glenna. “I told her to shave it smooth, so that’s what she’s doing.”

Several minutes later, I set the razor down. My pubic area was completely smooth and hairless.

“Perfect,” said Glenna, handing me a bottle of baby oil. “Here...oil it up.”

I poured some oil into my palm. Then I spread it across my smooth sex.

“Very good,” said Glenna. “Now, lean against the back of the couch.”

I leaned back and felt my hair being tugged back as Glenna and Kate draped my hair over a towel laid across the back of the couch. Then I felt Glenna running some kind of hairbrush through my hair.

“Omigod,” said Kate. “That’s really pink.”

Roxanne giggled. “Can it be rinsed out?”

“No,” said Glenna, “It can’t be dyed over, either...other dyes won’t cling to this particular type. It doesn’t last long, though...only a week or two. Her hair will have a pink tint after that, but her black hair will be the dominant color.”

“Oh, wow,” said Kate. “Now what?”

“Put her hair in pigtails,” said Glenna. “High, off the top of her head.”

“Omigod,” said Roxanne, giggling. “Pink hair and pigtails? Carla’s gonna look like an anime schoolgirl.”

“That’s the idea,” said Glenna. “She wants to act like a brat, I’m treating her like one. Of course, she’s going to look more like an ecchi anime schoolgirl, since I’m sending her home in a tiny schoolgirl skirt...and nothing else.”

“She’s going to be furious,” said Kate.

“No,” said Glenna. “She’s too smart for that. I think she’ll have learned her lesson.”

Minutes later I was standing in front of the full-length mirror next to Glenna’s front door. I was naked, save for a tiny plaid mini-skirt that barely reached the bottom of my backside. My hair was a bright pink and arranged in dangling pigtails. The air was cool against my smooth oiled sex.

Kate giggled. “Are you sure about this, Glenna? She’s really going to be mad.”

“Yes,” said Glenna, “I am. I warned her. She’s actually lucky I didn’t use the traditional Femdomza revenge of shaving her head. Besides, she’ll be fine by morning.”

“I wish I could see her face when she wakes up,” said Roxanne. “She’s drooling like a baby right now.”

“You two will follow her home, right?” said Glenna. “She only lives a few blocks away.”

“Yep,” said Kate. “From a distance, though.”

“Perfect,” said Glenna, opening the door. “The brat will learn her lesson.” She took out her cell phone and pointed it at me. After several clicks, she smiled at me. “Carla, open your eyes really wide and let your mouth form an ‘O’. Then walk home and go straight to bed.”

I blinked, opened my eyes wide and formed my mouth into an “O”. Then I walked through the open door.

* * *

It was not a good morning.

“Son of a BITCH!” I said, realizing after three showers the futility of trying to wash the pink out of my hair. I was stuck with it.

This was the most embarrassing morning of my life. I remembered every moment of the tranced evening and everything that had been done to me. Without question, I was going to kill Glenna.

Kate and Roxanne had both called, but I was still too embarrassed to answer the phone. I was grateful they had made sure I got home safely, but I was pissed they had let Glenna go this far.

Topless! She had sent me home topless, wearing nothing but a mini-skirt! With dyed pink hair! The fucking bitch had turned me into a silly-looking anime girl and even shaved me! The bitch was dead!

And how the hell had she managed to trance me like that?

Mad as I was, I couldn’t deny that there was definitely something up with that crystal she had tricked me into staring at. It was like my will had been locked inside the crystal. Whatever she told me to do, I just did. I had felt perfectly normal, but I did whatever she said. It had felt like I was telling myself to do whatever it was.

I thought about it. She hadn’t actually done anything herself...it was the crystal that had taken my will. Glenna didn’t have any power...but the crystal did.

That was when I realized I had the two things I needed to get Glenna back big-time. The first thing I had was the idea. The second thing I had was the most important part...I had a key to Glenna’s apartment.

* * *

The hardest part was getting up at three in the morning. But, now it was 5am and I was sitting quietly next to Glenna’s bed, preparing myself for my revenge.

This was going to be sweet.

“Hey, Glenna,” I said, softly. I didn’t want to startle her, just wake her. “Wakey wakey, sleepyhead.”

Glenna stirred, then slowly woke. She sat up.

“Carla?” she said. “What the hell are you doing here?”

“Just this,” I said, holding out my fist.

“Huh?” said Glenna. “Just what?”

I opened my hand, and the crystal dropped in front of Glenna’s startled face.

I twirled the crystal exactly the same way Glenna had when she’d tranced me. “That’s right,” I cooed. “Stare at the pretty reflections.”

I felt a rush as Glenna’s eyes widened, then slowly glazed.

“That’s it,” I said. “Just relax and let the pretty crystal take your will. Very good. Relax...”

Her eyes were dazed and her mouth was slightly open. She was under. Perfect.

I set the crystal on the nightstand and grabbed my bag. It was time to get to work.

“First things first,” I said. “Glenna...strip.”

My heart pounded. This was the first test. Fortunately, Glenna blinked, then got to her feet. She slipped the long t-shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor. Then she slid her panties to the floor and stepped out of them.

Success.

“Very good,” I said. “Glenna, walk to the bathroom and sit on the toilet lid.”

Glenna blinked, then turned and walked toward her bathroom. I picked up my bag and followed her.

Glenna sat on the toilet lid and stared straight ahead. I reached into my bag and pulled out my tool of revenge.

“You’re so gung-ho on the Femdomza tribe?” I said. “Well, now you get to experience true revenge...Femdomza style.”

I turned on the clippers. A sharp buzzing filled the bathroom.

I smiled at Glenna. Then I slid the clippers through her hair.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

The clippers moved through her hair with little resistance. Brown locks rained to the ground.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I slid the clippers around her head, trimming her hair to a quarter inch fuzz covering her entire scalp. Then I turned off the clippers and took a step back.

“Perfect!” I said. “My hair color will be back to normal long before your hair grows back.”

I smiled and leaned forward. “You had your fun, now I’m having mine. You think Professor Kantz is all that? Wonderful. You’re really going to enjoy giving him the blowjob I’m sending you to give him in a couple hours. If you’re lucky, I won’t send you topless.”

I stepped back, enjoying the flush of power. When Glenna got her brains back in a couple hours and realized she had a shaved head and a belly full of the professors cum, the look on her face was going to be priceless.

But I was getting ahead of myself again. First things first.

“Glenna,” I said, “go back into your bedroom and stand by the bed.”

It was time to dress her up like a slut before I sent her off to blow her college professor. First, though, I walked to the mirror and brushed off my top. I didn’t want to trail Glenna’s hair all over the place. Satisfied my clothing was clear of hair, I turned from the mirror and walked into the bedroom.

Glenna was standing by the bed as ordered, naked and buzz-cut. I stood in front of her.

“Okay, Glenna,” I said, smiling. “Find the sluttiest clothing you own and lay it on the bed.”

Glenna blinked, then walked to her closet. A stretchy micro-skirt, a tube top, a thong and CFM high heels were soon laying on the bed.

“Nice, Glenna,” I said. “I didn’t think you’d have anything that would qualify.”

No response, but then, I hadn’t actually expected anything.

“All right,” I said. “Let’s get down to business. Put on your slut clothes. Find Professor Kantz at the college and give him a blowjob, even if you have to wait until after he is done with a class.”

Glenna remained motionless.

“Glenna,” I said. “Put on your slut clothes, find Professor Kantz and give him a blowjob.”

Still no response. Was I phrasing it wrong?

“Hey!” I said, leaning forward. “What’s wrong with you?”

Glenna stared at my navel. Then her eyes shifted up and she looked right at me.

“Nothing,” she said, holding up her hand, “but I don’t think you’ll be able to say the same.”

Glenna opened her hand and the crystal dropped.

My eyes widened in surprise. I tried to look away, but it was too late. I heard Glenna chanting as my eyes locked onto the glittering stone. A wave of bovine calmness swept over me as my will reflected on the calm inner pool of the crystal. My muscles relaxed as I stared at the pretty rock, eyes glazed and mouth agape.

Glenna got to her feet. “Wow,” she said, picking up her long t-shirt and slipping it on. “You really had some plans for me, didn’t you? Clever, but you really need to know the trigger chant to activate the crystal. Just showing someone the crystal doesn’t work.”

Glenna leaned forward and stared into my eyes. “I’m very upset with you,” she said. “I understand you being angry, but you brought all this on yourself. Now, Carla, I want you to strip, walk to the bathroom and sit on the toilet lid.”

I blinked, then stood and removed my clothes. Naked, I turned and walked to the bathroom.

Glenna seemed to take a long time. When she did enter, she was smoothing cream over her scalp.

“All right, let’s get started,” she said. She picked up the clippers, looking at them and then at me. “You surprised me with this. I didn’t think you’d go so far. I didn’t mind, since I have a way around it, but it still surprised me.”

Glenna leaned close and tilted her head. I dully registered that her hair was longer than it had been in the bedroom.

Glenna smiled. “The cream I rubbed in my scalp,” she said, by way of explanation. “A special product, courtesy of the Femdomzz tribe. Promotes almost instant growth. This will cost me the price of a salon trip, though, so I’m still put out with you. I needed to do it, though. I had to find out what exactly you had in mind.”

She shook her head. “That really wasn’t nice,” she said, “but I have to admit...this is going to be fun!” She turned on the clippers.

I couldn’t move. I had no will to move. But for some reason, my heart began pounding as I felt the clippers slide effortlessly through my hair.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Pink locks rained over my bare shoulders. Glenna stroked the clippers through my hair again and again. My pink hair mixed with her brown hair on the floor.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

My head was lighter. The back of my neck felt exposed. Vulnerable.

“Not done yet,” she said, spreading warm cream across my scalp. “Soon. Now, Carla, don’t move.”

I remained motionless as I felt the razor slide over my scalp. Minutes later, all trace of stubble was gone. My scalp was as smooth as my pussy.

Glenna smiled. “Lucky you,” she said. “You have a beautiful face for a shaven head. This could be your new look.”

She took a step back and examined my scalp critically. Then she nodded.

“Perfect,” she said. “Now, Carla...go kneel next to the bed where I was standing earlier.”

I stood and walked into the bedroom. Then I walked to her bed and dropped to my knees. Glenna sat on the bed directly in front of me.

“Now you get a brief history lesson,” said Glenna. “It won’t mean anything to you at the moment, but later when you have your head back together, you’ll get the point.”

I stared at her, eyes glazed, mouth slightly open.

“The Femdomza tribe is matriarchal, as I’ve mentioned before,” said Glenna. “Women form the top layer of their society. Interestingly enough, women also compose the lowest layer of their society. The middle layer between the two is composed entirely of men.”

Glenna picked up my shirt and wiped drool from my chin. “The top layer are the dominant members of the society, of course,” she continued. “The top layer expects and receives service on demand from the male middle layer and the lowest layer. The middle layer- the men-are able to demand service from the lowest level...any woman who is not part of the top layer.”

Glenna continued. “So, if two top-layer women are in a confrontation with each other, they will attempt to position themselves in a way that their rival performs oral sex on them,” she said, “whether through drugs, alcohol, magic or even outright force. No top-layer woman would ever lower herself to servicing another member of the tribe in that fashion, so once a woman has placed her mouth on the genitalia of another member of the tribe-whether male or female- their status instantly drops from top-layer to bottom-layer.

Glenna pulled the bottom of her t-shirt over her hips. “So making your rival lick your pussy is considered ultimate domination and total victory.”

Glenna smiled and spread her knees.

“Carla,” she said, “you lose. Lick my pussy.”

I blinked. Then I leaned forward and, for the first time in my life, pressed my mouth to another woman’s pussy.

I had no experience to draw from, but I instinctively knew what I liked and unconsciously performed those same actions on Glenna’s heated sex. I stroked my tongue over her clit, working her pussy with my lips and tongue. My hands rested on her firm, smooth thighs.

I had no sense of time, but soon she shifted slightly and placed her hands on the back of my smooth head. I continued servicing her pussy with my mouth as her hips began gyrating in response to my ministrations.

“Ohhhhhh,” she said. “Carla, you’re a good service slut. I’m close. In fact...I’m....actually going to...”

Hands on my head, pressing my mouth into her pussy, Glenna parted her thighs more and came on my face.

I continued licking through her orgasm, as she hadn’t told me to stop. Finally, however, she pushed me away from her pussy. I sat back on my ankles, cheeks wet with her juices.

“Wow,” she said. “Wow! That’s a rush. I can really understand the thrill of totally dominating your rival. I’ve never been licked by a woman before, but I could get used to it. You’re a natural pussy-licker, Carla.”

I stared at her impassively. Glenna laughed.

“Now,” said Glenna, “put on the slut clothing, Carla, and walk home. I should send you home naked this time, but I don’t want to draw attention away from your new shiny new hairstyle. However, you will flash your boobs to anyone who comments on your shaven head. Once you get home, you will take a nap. You should be fine when you wake up. Embarrassed, but fine otherwise. Now go.”

I blinked, then turned around and left Glenna’s apartment.

* * *

I stormed around my apartment.

I was too angry and embarrassed to concentrate. I was trying to find a hat or wig or something to cover my smooth head, and doors and drawers were being slammed in the process.

All right, so yes, I tried to do it to her first. But she had ways to grow her hair back! I didn’t! I was going to have to wait for months for my hair to grow back enough to style even a little! And I had flashed my tits to three different guys before I made it home. It wasn’t fair!

And I had licked her pussy until she came.

I stomped around my room and rummaged through my closet shelves. I finally found a baseball cap from last year’s Spirals’ rock tour and popped it on my head. Then I stomped out to my living room.

My head covered, I breathed a little easier. I sat down and began thinking things over.

This whole situation had cost me every strand of hair on my body, as well as my dignity. I was completely smooth head to toe and my cheeks were still red. The whole situation was making my body blush, but there wasn’t a thing I could do about it.

Or was there?

I couldn’t do anything about my pubic hair...I would just have to wait for that to grow back. But the hair on my head...Glenna had something that could fix that. I had seen it in action when she had me under at her apartment. I just had to figure out a way to make her give it to me.

And then I had an idea.

* * *

Glenna was not happy to come home and find me sitting on her living room couch, but she didn’t seem too surprised, either.

“After I sent your bald ass home,” said Glenna, “I realized I had forgotten to take my key back.”

“Yeah,” I said. “Well, I’ll be glad to give it back to you, right after you give me that cream to grow my hair back.”

Glenna laughed. “Forget it,” she said. “You asked for that.”

“I’m not messing around, Glenna,” I said. “Give me the cream and this thing ends.”

“Hey, I just got back from having my hair redone,” said Glenna, “and my stylist cost me a fortune. Forget it.”

“Either give me the cream,” I said, offering my nastiest smile, “or I call your precious Professor Kantz and tell him what you’re doing with the Femdomza tribe artifacts.”

Glenna was quiet for several seconds. When she spoke, it was with barely contained fury. “You bitch,” she said. “That’s blackmail.”

I sat back and crossed my legs. “Yes,” I said, on sure ground now. “That’s usually what it’s called. It’s a negotiation tactic I didn’t want to use, but you left me no choice.”

“Fine,” said Glenna. “I’ll get it. But you should probably know that—”

I pressed my cell phone to my ear. “Hello, Professor Kantz? I thought you’d like to know that Glenna is using all the tribe artifacts you trusted her with for personal—”

“Fine!” said Glenna. “I’ll get you the stupid cream!”

She stomped into her room, and I put my cell phone away with a smirk. She came out a few moments later.

“Put my key on the table,” she said, “and I’ll give you the cream.”

I pulled her house key from my ring and put it on the table.

“There you go,” I said.

Glenna placed the container in my hand. “And there you go,” she said. “Now, use it and get out.”

“Fine,” I said. “I will.”

I walked to the bathroom and studied my reflection. Then I took a thick dollop of the cream and spread it liberally across my scalp. I covered every centimeter of my scalp with the thick cream and waited.

“You don’t need to stand here watching your hair grow,” said Glenna, standing behind me. “You can do that at home.”

“Fine,” I said. “I will. If I don’t see any hair, though, you can bet your ass my next call will be to Professor Kantz.”

“Whatever,” said Glenna. “If you talk to him, make sure you tell him what a good pussy-licker you are.”

My cheeks reddened, but I pretended I didn’t hear as I slid my cap carefully into place and walked out the door.

* * *

I could actually feel my hair growing before I had gone one block. The cream was working and working well. I’d have to get it styled later today, but at least I’d be able to show my face in public without wearing a wig.

I entered my apartment and stood in front of my full-length mirror. I popped off my cap and studied my stubbly head.

It was maddeningly itchy and scruffy as heck, but it was coming back in. It actually looked lighter than my normal black hair, but Glenna’s hair was the right color, so I knew this would be fine. The scratchy sensation was going to drive me crazy, though, so I decided to go to bed early for the night. I needed to get up early to go to the stylist anyway.

* * *

I woke up the next morning and sat up. Something wasn’t right.

I was foggy from having just woken up, so it took me a moment. Then I knew what it was.

My hair was long. Really, really long.

Shit. I must have left it on too long or something. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the light and looked in the mirror.

I gasped, hand leaping to my mouth.

My hair was very long, very full and very blonde.

I reached up and ran my fingers through my thick golden locks. This was impossible. My raven black hair was nowhere to be seen, but this mass of blonde curls ran down my back and past my waist. My hair actually reached my ass. I looked like a teeny-bopper.

Heart pounding, I grabbed my cell phone and hit Glenna’s speed dial number.

After several rings, Glenna’s tired voice answered.

“Hello?”

“Glenna!” I said. “What happened to my hair!”

“Geez, Carla,” she said. “Can’t you ask me stuff during normal hours?”

“Dammit, Glenna! I’m serious! My hair is long and blonde!”

Glenna laughed. “I know,” she said. “You didn’t want to listen to me when I tried to tell you to take the primer. You were too interested in blackmailing me. Well, fine. Enjoy your new look. I’m sure it suits you.”

The phone went dead.

“Glenna!” I said. “Dammit!”

I hit redial. No answer.

I hit redial again. Still no answer.

Dammit!

What the hell was I going to do?

NEXT: Part 2