The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: Two women disagree about the potential power of a collection of artifacts.

* * *

Carla and the Femdomza Tribe

Part 4- The Conclusion

By: Chrystal Wynd

My eyes opened and I sat straight up.

I looked around, trying to orientate myself. I was in my apartment. It felt strangely foreign to me for some reason.

I felt out-of-sorts, but wasn’t sure why. I mentally retraced steps. Glenna had zapped me with that damn crystal again. Then she had made me sit there while that girl Tira...

...tattooed me!

My eyes widened and I was instantly aware of the burning ache on my lower back. I jumped to my feet and ran to my full-length mirror.

Heart pounding, I looked over my shoulder, and there it was. A double vine of intricate leaves weaved across my lower back, circling around what appeared to be a large, old English letter G.

I had been tramp-stamped.

My head whirled. I had been tattooed. Tattooed! And then, looking in the mirror, I realized I had another tattoo back there on my left shoulder blade. This one was a tribal symbol I didn’t recognize.

Glenna was dead. She was so dead. There was no way she was getting away with this. It was time for me to pull out my ace.

First, though, I had to take care of the horribly needy burning in my pussy.

Grrrrrrrr!

* * *

Bam bam bam bam bam!

“Jason!” I said, banging on his door. “I know you’re in there!”

Bam bam bam bam bam!

“Jason!” I said, grabbing the doorknob and twisting. It was unlocked. “Jason! I’m coming in!”

I stormed down his hall, pissed at being ignored. “Jason!” I said, walking into his living room. “Just fucking do me and I’ll leave you alone!”

I stopped. Jason’s hand covered his eyes as he shook his head, apparently in despair. What caught me by surprise, however, were the two male faces staring at me in disbelief.

“Yo, Jason,” said one of them. “Is she always like this?”

Jason sighed. “Yeah, Billy,” he said. “She is. You have no idea.”

The other one spoke up, looking me up-and-down. “And you think this is a problem?”

Jason gave him a look. “Actually, Rick,” he said, “her charm doesn’t become obvious until she’s banging on your door every two hours all night, begging you for it half the time and threatening to rip off your favorite parts the other half.”

Rick nodded knowingly. “Yep,” he said. “Sounds like my sister.”

We all stared at Rick.

“What?” he said.

I turned back to the person I was actually here to see. “Look, Jason,” I said. “Just give me a couple minutes and I’ll leave you alone for the rest of the day, all right?”

All right, so I couldn’t be sure that was true. I really needed some immediately, however, so if I had to tell a whopper or two...well, needs must when the devil drives, yada yada yada.

Jason looked at me wearily. “Come back tomorrow, Carla,” he said. “Seriously. I’m pretty sure I don’t have a drop of sperm left in my body.”

Billy and Rick looked at Jason incredulously.

“Have you lost your mind, bro?!” said Billy.

“The girl is off-the-fucking-chain hot and begging for cock and you’re saying no?” said Rick.

Jason shook his head. “Psycho-chick, dudes,” he said. “I’m telling you.”

“So?”

I grabbed an empty plastic Pepsi bottle and threw it at Jason. “I’m right here, you know!” I said.

Jason looked at Billy and Rick and shrugged. “See what I mean?”

“Tell ya what,” said Billy. “We’re here for you, bro. We’ll do her for you.”

“Yeah,” said Rick. “It’s the least we can do for a bud. You’d do the same for us, right?”

“Your concern for me is touching,” said Jason. “You guys are truly special.”

“Yeah,” said Billy. “They don’t make ‘em like us anymore.”

I shook my head. “You guys are crazy,” I said, “if you think I’m touching either one of you.”

“What’s the problem, Carla?” asked Jason. “Now you’ve got a whole platoon of cockasauruses to play with.”

Billy looked at Jason. “Shouldn’t that be cockasauri?”

Jason looked thoughtful. “Yeah,” he said. “I think that’s how they say it in Europe.”

Rick looked confused. “Our cocks are from Europe?”

Holy shit. I was in a cuckoo clock.

“Are you idiots done?” I asked.

“Hey,” said Billy. “We’re trying to help you.”

“And Jason,” said Rick.

“You guys really give from the heart,” said Jason.

I rolled my eyes. “From the heart-on, you mean.”

“Well, that too,” said Jason.

“Well, forget it,” I said. “C’mon, we can go to your bedroom.”

“I’m not going anywhere,” said Jason. “You have two guys right there falling over themselves to do you.”

“Jason!” I said. Gawd, I needed to orgasm so badly.

Jason leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms.

“Fine!” I said, stamping my foot. I turned and glared at Billy. “Let’s go! Now!”

Billy and Rick unbuckled their belts.

“Hey!” I said. “I only meant Billy, and I didn’t mean here. I’m not doing it in front of an audience.”

Jason laughed. “They can’t hear you, Carla,” he said. “Besides, this I have to see. Do it right, and maybe I’ll be inspired to do you a few hours from now when you come back...and you know damn well you’ll be back.”

Dammit.

His reasoning was off, but I was far too gone to argue. I needed to cum and I needed to do it now, and these two guys were the only ones available. If that meant putting on a show for Jason, then fine.

“Don’t just stand there,” I said, giving Billy and Rick a glare. “Take off your pants.”

“No,” said Jason, speaking up unexpectedly. ”You take off your clothes. They can unzip.”

Son of a bitch. I was going to be naked in a room full of clothed men. Jason certainly knew how to get even.

“Forget it,” I said. “Not happening.”

“Fine,” he said. “No cocka...no cockasauri for you, then.”

Dammit!

I stamped my foot again and threw a fit, but finally stripped off my clothing.

“There!” I said, standing barefoot and naked in front of them like I was on display. “Happy?”

“Yes!” said Billy and Rick in unison. Jason waited a moment, then said, “Ummmm...new tattoo?”

Rick opened the door to Jason’s bedroom. He sat on the bed and swung his legs up. Then he leaned back and unzipped his pants.

Wonderful.

I put my knees on the edge of the bed and leaned forward until I was on all fours between Rick’s knees. I knew my ass was in the air like it was on display, and I was having second thoughts, but I was too fucking hot and I needed an orgasm NOW. So I wrapped my lips around his cock and slid my wet mouth down his shaft.

Rick stiffened and moaned as I took most of his cock into my mouth. His excitement was feeding mine, and I moaned as well as his shaft hardened even more.

My heat spiked as my head bobbed over his cock, and the more my mouth pistoned his shaft, the more intense my need became. I was such a writhing, wriggling, over-heated slut at this point that it took me several seconds to realize that someone’s hands were on my bare, upraised hips.

My eyes widened and my mouth paused, but it was too late. Billy’s hands used my hips for purchase as he drove his thick cock into my wet, available pussy.

I moaned around Rick’s cock, unable to contain my shudders. Rick’s hands cupped my head as he pumped my mouth while Billy banged me silly from behind.

I was overwhelmed by sensation overload, and it barely registered when Rick moaned, drove his cock balls-deep into my mouth and started emptying his balls. My mouth filled with his semen and I instinctively swallowed it all. Behind me, Billy slapped his pelvis against my ass and held tight as he filled my pussy with his load.

A double shot of complete service. My orgasm would be a record-setter.

Rick’s explosion seemed to last forever, and when he finally slid his cock from my mouth, my belly was so full I thought I’d die. A couple heartbeats later, Billy- who’d been cumming even longer than Rick- finally pulled out as well.

Rick began snoring, out already, and Billy staggered to a chair and dropped into it, trying to catch his breath.

Me? I wriggled like a slut in heat, waiting for my orgasm.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Jason entered the room and looked at me oddly.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

I jumped to my feet and grabbed his shirt with both fists. “No, I’m not okay!” I said. “I need my orgasm! I NEED MY ORGASM!”

“Hey,” he said, grabbing my wrists. “Take it easy!”

“I have to cum!” I shrieked. “I need to cum! I need a fucking orgasm!”

Billy stared at me incredulously. Rick snored.

“Okay,” said Jason. “Just take it easy now. So, Billy and Rick aren’t that good. Still, you have fingers, right? And you can—”

“That doesn’t work!” I said. “Glenna pointed a crystal at me and then shaved my head and made me lick her pussy and then made me drink stuff and I grew hair and then I grew tits and I have all this junk in the trunk and then Glenna made me have to cum all the time and then she tricked me into picking up her staff and that broke my pussy so that I have to lick girls and suck guys and fuck all the time but now Glenna tattooed me and I’m not cumming and I need to cum need to cum need to cum I NEED A FUCKING ORGASM, DAMMIT!”

Billy stared at me in awe. “You’re right, bro,” he said to Jason. “Psycho-chick.”

“Fucking A,” said Jason, prying my hands from his shirt.

I sat on the edge of the bed, parted my knees and worked fingers into my wet pussy furiously. Where the hell was my fucking g-spot?!?

“Hey,” said Jason, speaking calmly as he gently pulled my hand away from my pussy. “Here’s what we’re going to do. You’re going to get off my bed and get dressed. Then we’re going to see Glenna and get this fixed up, okay?”

I waited for my heartbeat to slow down. When I was under control again, I muttered, “Fine. But I have to make a call first.”

“That’s fine,” said Jason. Then he sniffed the air. “On second thought, you should shower first, then make your call.”

Billy snickered. I pretended not to hear as I stalked toward the shower.

* * *

I took a cold shower, then made my call. Then Jason walked me to Glenna’s.

I was so aroused that every step sent shivers of heat through my body. My overgrown boobs jiggled with every step and my nipples were hard from rubbing the fabric of my top. Jason escorted me with a firm hand on my arm, as I tried to mount him twice during the walk.

We got to Glenna’s. Jason knocked on the door, still holding my arm. Glenna opened the door.

“Hello, Carla,” said Glenna. “I see you brought a friend.”

“Yes,” I said. My heart was beating in my throat, but I projected a non-chalant air. “This is Jason. Jason, this is Glenna.”

“Hello, Jason.”

“Hello, Glenna.”

Glenna looked at me. “Why don’t you guys come in?”

Jason nodded. “Thanks.”

We entered, but I stopped at the door. Inside Glenna’s apartment sat Kate, Roxanne and Tira.

“What are they doing here?” I said. I glared at Tira, the girl who had tattooed me. “Especially her?”

Tira smiled. “Hey, that was nice work I did on you for free, girl.”

“Whatever,” I said, flipping a hand in her direction. “She might as well be here for when you fix me.”

“Gawd,” said Glenna. “You never stop about that, do you? You haven’t given me any reason to do anything other than what I’ve done. Heck, you caused most of it yourself.”

“Well, you’ll fix me tonight. I guarantee it,” I said. “I warned you I would do something you didn’t like. Tonight you’ll understand.”

There was a knock at the door.

Glenna looked at the others who shrugged, indicating they weren’t expecting anybody. Glenna walked to the front door and answered it.

“Oh, wow,” said Glenna. “Ummm...please come in.”

A man entered the apartment and looked around. Then his eyes found me.

“I am Professor Kantz,” he said. “Are you the young lady that contacted me a short time ago?”

“Yes,” I said. “I am.”

Glenna’s idol circled around me, taking in everything. “And you say Glenna did this to you with various artifacts that I have given her?”

“Yes,” I said, “she did. And that’s not all. She also—”

Kantz held up a hand, cutting me off. “I will ask her myself, thank you.”

I nodded. “Of course,” I said, pleased at the anger he was already projecting Glenna’s way. I glanced at Glenna and gave her an ice-cold smile.

The professor turned to Glenna. “Have I understood this girl correctly, Glenna?”

Glenna nodded. “Yes, sir,” she said. “I am responsible for everything you see done to her.”

Professor was so angry, he was having trouble forming words. “What were you thinking, Glenna?” he said. “How in the world could you perform an experiment of this nature and not inform me?”

Huh?

“I didn’t contact you because I am using this experiment as the basis of my Masters’ thesis, sir,” said Glenna, “and it didn’t seem appropriate to have the most well-known expert in the Femdomza Tribe supervising the steps, as I’m assuming you didn’t want accusations of collusion.”

Professor Kantz nodded as he took in the information. “I see,” he said. “Am I to understand you’ve been documenting your progress, then?”

“Yes, sir,” said Glenna. “That’s correct. I have pages and pages of notes, thanks to Carla. However, there is still one more step to perform, and I assumed you would wish to be here in an official capacity for this stage.”

“Explain, please.”

“I haven’t performed the final induction yet,” said Glenna.

The professor’s eyes lit up. “Ah, now I understand the problem!” he said. “Excellent work, Glenna!”

I stepped forward, unable to remain silent. “Hey,” I said. “Nobody’s performing anything on me right now.”

“No?” said Glenna.

“No!” I said.

“A pity,” she said. She turned back to Kantz. “I’m sorry, sir. She said ‘no’. I guess she’s happy as she is.”

“Is she always this stubborn?”

“Yes!” said Glenna, Kate, Roxanne and Jason in unison.

“Young lady,” said the professor, “refusal is not an option. You require this step if you wish to attain any form of release at all.”

Shit. I didn’t trust Glenna at all, but how bad could it be at this point?

“Fine,” I said. “Whatever. Just get me fixed.”

Glenna walked over to me. “All right, here’s the deal,” she said. “Whenever the Femdomza Tribe captures a girl from another tribe, they convert her to a tribe service girl. That’s what’s been happening to you. Long girly hair is a service girl trait to the tribe, so that’s why you’ve got that crazy blonde hair. The juice exaggerated your sexual organs and appearance and made you horny as all get out. The staff locked up that sexual energy by blocking it, releasing it only when you’ve serviced someone.”

“It’s...not...working,” I said through clenched teeth. “I can’t orgasm any more.”

“That’s because of the tattoo,” said Glenna. “That tattoo locked you into tribe service, but that tribe hasn’t been defined yet. Since only tribe members can unlock your orgasm and the tribe hasn’t been identified to you yet...well, that means you can’t orgasm.”

“What?!?”

“You can’t orgasm until the tribe is identified to you,” said Glenna.

“You made me this horny and gave me nobody that could unlock my orgasm?

“Correct,” said Glenna, voice cool. “And now I’m going to fix that.”

“Fine,” I said. “Do it already.”

“I will,” she said. “Now bend over.”

“Screw you.”

Glenna sighed, then crossed her arms.

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever,” I said. I leaned over the couch and raised my ass.

Glenna walked around the room and smeared two streaks of black paint on the cheeks of everyone in the room. Then she set the paint down and walked over to me, tugging my top higher in the back and exposing my tramp stamp.

“Ready?” she said.

“Do it already,” I said.

Glenna lay her hand on my lower back and chanted a string of words. This went on for close to a minute. Then she stepped back.

I stood. “Well?”

“Give it a moment,” said Glenna. Professor Kantz watch closely.

Then my eyes widened as my tramp stamp began burning with a white hot heat. I clenched my teeth as the pain slowly faded.

“Geez, that hurt,” I said, looking at Glenna. Then I blinked.

Glenna didn’t move, but she looked different for some reason. Had the ceremony changed her instead of me?

She walked toward me with long, graceful strides. Her shoulders seemed broader, her lines firmer.

She placed a strong hand on my arm. “Are you okay?” she said.

“Yes,” I said. “I’m fine. Am I fixed?”

Glenna laughed. “Yes,” she said. “In a way. Let’s find out.”

“Yes, let’s,” I said. “I still feel aroused as all hell.”

Glenna looked at me. “Kneel,” she said, in a voice I dared not disobey.

I dropped to my knees. “Satisfied?”

“Yes,” said Glenna. “Take off your top.”

I grumbled, but did as I was told. “Fine,” I said. “Go ahead and show off my stupid service girl boobs.”

“Now,” said Glenna, turning up the radio, “dance for us. A sexy dance.”

Furious, I did as I was told. Glenna’s transformation made her powerful and a bit scary, and I didn’t want to cross her. I padded around her living room, hips wriggling. I had performed the hot, sexy dance for nearly five minutes before I finally realized something.

Everybody in the room had changed in the same way Glenna had. They seemed a bit bigger and definitely more powerful. I was the smallest girl in the room.

“So, what do you think, sir?” said Glenna.

“Fascinating,” said Kantz. “She’s doing what you told her to do.”

“Yes, sir,” said Glenna. “Her personality is still the same, of course. She’s still going to be stubborn and contrary. She’s subservient to the tribe, however, and will do what she’s told, even though she’ll complain and fight against it the entire time.”

“Incredible,” said the professor. “The stories about the artifacts appear to be true. I’m very proud of you, Glenna. Why did you include Carla’s neighbor in the tribe?”

“He lives next door and seems to be a decent guy,” said Glenna. “Carla won’t require orgasms nearly as often now, but she can only get hers from the tribe, and he’s conveniently placed.”

“Clever,” said the professor.

The song ended and I stopped dancing. I stomped over to Glenna. “So,” I said, “who does a girl have to screw around here to get an orgasm?”

Glenna laughed. “Anyone who asks you to,” she said. “Welcome to the Femdomza Tribe.”

THE END