The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Carnigals

By Twisted 68

Carnival was here at last. Pete could hardly wait. The main attraction at the Carnival wasn’t the cotton candy or the rides. It wasn’t the freak show or the rip-off games of chance. It was Carnigals, the biggest sex arcade in the Northern America’s. The stories told by friends that came out of there were XXXtrordinary.

Last year, Pete and a buddy tried crawling under the Carnival tent, but were busted by the big Russian Bouncer Ivan. He used to be a professional wrestler, but now he just kept under age, horny boys out. It just wasn’t fair. Pete heard stories of the sex dolls reputed to be inside being so realistic. They had all the assets and felt real. Beautiful blondes, voluptuous brunettes, and Fiery hot Redheads, they had it all.

They had every race too. Sexy Latinas, silky soft Asians and shapely Africans, Hetero or homo, if you had the credits, they had the action for you. This Year, Pete was nineteen and nothing was going to stand in his way. He didn’t feel guilty about ditching his sister Kirstey or her friend Kate either. They wanted to tag along but he didn’t want anyone lecturing him on morality tonight. Before they could even see the tent, they could hear the barker working the crowd.

“Step inside. See the stock and sink your cock. We got it all, floosies, tramps, hoes and whores. You like ‘em big, tall, petite and small. You can have it all. If you can lick it, you can stick it. So lay your credits down and come on in.” The Barker stood on a stool outside the huge tent, waiving his cane and trying to attract customers.

“Right this way gentlemen, it’s all right here.” The Barker was directing them towards the entrance.

Pete could hardly contain himself his dick was practically leading the way.

Jim stopped “I don’t know about this Pete. I mean what would Kirstey think about me if I go in there?”

“Jim, would you forget about my sister? She’s out of your league man, Get it through your thick head, she’s a college woman. She doesn’t want a two bit loser.” Pete saw the hurt on Jim’s face. “I didn’t mean it like that Jimbo. She is just a stuck up bitch that looks down her nose on all of us. You’re a good guy, you deserve better than my sister. I’m saving her for my enemies.” The guys started laughing.

Jim said “So your saying, all I have to do is be your enemy and you’ll unleash your hot sister on me? I could do that.”

Pete countered “Honestly, I wouldn’t wish her on my worst enemies either. That would be a war crime under the Geneva Convention.”

The guys walked up to the entrance of the tent and a man holding a scanner passed it over their I.D. bracelets. It also automatically drained 500 credits from their data banks after verifying proper age. Standing beside the scanner was Ivan. He was big. His gaze was cold as ice. He spoke with a heavy Russian accent. “Remember rules boys. Break rules, I break you.”

Jim, almost as big as Ivan, was known as the gentle giant. He didn’t have a mean bone in his entire body.

Inside the tent was dark with dim lit track lights leading them around a labyrinth of cubicles. Each cubicle had a sign that read vacant or occupied. The guys opened up a couple of the doors and inside, better than any prize you’d find at the bottom of a cereal box, were the sexbots. They were gorgeous. They looked like real ladies, but their eyes were so vacant.

[Here’s that point where you need to make sure you’ve mentioned these two guys.]

Tony and Mike were impatient and only made it by the first couple of cubicles before occupying them. Jim and Pete were a little pickier. They walked around and shopped a little more. Pete saw love dolls wearing tight schoolgirl uniforms, French maid outfits, and Leather and latex. There were a couple of fetish rooms like love dolls dressed as nuns or torture chambers with whips and stocks. They were all frozen in sexy poses just staring blankly ahead at nothing. Jim was finally starting to loosen up.

“Hey Pete, I found us both one if you like.” Jim was smiling proudly at his discovery. Pete walked over to see what he was grinning at. Inside were two geisha girls with a hot tub in the room. “Well pal, if you want it, go for it man.”

Pete patted Jim on the back. “Me, I think I’m going to pass on the sushi.”

Jim wasn’t exactly disappointed “Ok man, more for me,” and stepped inside the cubicle.

Pete was by himself now. He walked along the path checking out cubicles, ignoring other customers that he passed. Pete came upon a beautiful Love doll dressed only in pantyhose. She had long silky dark hair and firm breasts. She was frozen in a position showing the rip in her panties, exposing a perfectly shaved pussy, ripe for the fucking. This was the one.

Pete walked up and kneeled down to look at her face. She looked so real. He could hardly believe she was a machine. Her eyes were void of life though—they just stared through him, blinking occasionally. Pete reached out to touch her when he heard a voice come from a speaker on the wall.

“If you want to play, you have to pay. Otherwise please leave the cubicle for a paying customer.”

Pete looked around and saw a security camera on the wall. Damn! That took away from the fantasy knowing he was being monitored. Oh well. He wanted this one and his pecker told him to pay. Pete found the scanner on the wall and swiped his bracelet over it. He read the face; it showed 10000 credits were transferred from his data bank. Fuck this was expensive. He was going to be broke before the night was over. The lights in the cubicle dimmed and the Love doll became animated.

“Hi there, my names Candy what’s yours?” She had a little more life in her eyes but they still seemed dull.

“My name’s Pete,” he answered.

“Pete, why don’t you come sit next to me so we can touch each other.”

Pete’s feet didn’t move at first.

“Come on I won’t bite, not unless you want me to.” She sat on the edge of the bed looking at him. “Don’t be shy. I see you like me.”

His pants were displaying a bulge. Pete’s dick was rock hard. If he didn’t shoot his load in the next half hour, he was afraid it would back up and he would choke on his own sperm. His feet finally walked him over to the bed.

She started undressing him. “Yes, you got a big cock. I want to suck it.” Pete lay back on the bed and she leaned over and began sucking on his dick.

She would release it for a second and say,“Umm it taste so good.” She sucked on it a little more and Pete blew his load. “Umm, I love your sperm. It’s so tasty. I need more.”

Pete was embarrassed he blew his load so fast. But he felt it rising quickly enough when Candy began playing with herself.

“I get so horny when I eat cum. It makes me want to fuck like a dog in heat.” She got on her hands and knees showing the rip in her pantyhose, exposing her private areas. “Will you rub my pussy? I like it rubbed hard.”

Pete began rubbing her cunt. She moaned in pleasure. Pete’s cock began to grow hard “I’m ready again.” Pete moved in behind her and pushed it fully into her cunt and began fucking her.

Candy was into it. “Oh yes. That feels so good.” Pete quickened his tempo. She kept with it “Oh yes oh yes, Fuck me, fuck me.” She pulled forward and stopped him.

“What? Why did you stop? I’m paying good credits for you.” Pete said confused.

Candy smiled “I want you to anal fuck me.” She then backed her ass up.

Pete started pushing his cock in her small hole and she whimpered. He got it in and began slowly fucking her ass. She went crazy for it. “Oh yeah, faster, Come on baby, harder.” His tempo sped up again and she screamed in ecstasy. “Oh fuck me, Oh yes, harder!” He did fuck her harder; he gave her everything he had.

When he reached orgasm, he finally pulled out. Candy’s hips kept humping air. “Oh please don’t stop I haven’t cum yet. ... Oh please!” Candy began finger banging herself.

Pete watched puzzled. These love dolls were so realistic and horny. He would love to own one, but he didn’t think he could keep up with one.

“Your time is up. If you would like additional time, please swipe you I.D. bracelet again. Otherwise, please exit the cubicle.”

Candy quit humping and her body went lifeless into a pose just staring blankly ahead again. Pete finished dressing and left the cubicle. He never saw his friends the rest of the night until he ran out of credits and left the tent. Tony and Mike were waiting outside but Jim hadn’t exited yet. They too had used up all their credits. No one saved any credits for the hover-transit. Though they hadn’t seen Jim yet, they were sure he hadn’t saved any either. They would end up walking home tonight.

2.

Jim was walking around checking out cubicles. He still had enough credits for one more doll and he wanted to see them all to make his last the best. The next cubicle damn near stopped his heart. The love doll resembled his old girlfriend. She was the spitting image. It couldn’t be. Sara had disappeared three years earlier and nobody knew what had happened to her. Now, she was dressed like a school teacher with her hair wrapped up in a bun and wearing glasses sitting on a desk. He was horrified, He was sure that this one wasn’t a look alike, but the real McCoy. “Sara? Sara, it’s me, Jim.”

He walked up to her and looked into her eyes. They were her eyes. He grabbed her arm and a found his proof. It was a small scar she had earned trying to climb over a barbwire fence when they were kids.

Jim shook her. “Sara, snap out of it. Wake up!” her face was still void of expression.

“If you want to play you have to pay. Otherwise please leave the cubicle for a paying customer.” the speaker announced.

“Fuck You I’m taking her with me!” He grabbed her arms and tried to stand her up. Her legs wouldn’t work and he ended up throwing her over his shoulder and turned to leave. The door was kicked open and Ivan was standing in their way.

“I told you. Break rules, I break you.” He spoke with no emotions. His eyes were cold, void of life.

Jim dropped Sara and prepared for his attack. Ivan lunged at him and knocked them back over the desk, knocking the chalkboard off the wall. Jim was no match for this wrestler but he was quicker and got Ivan into a headlock. He was choking him with all his might when somebody clubbed him from behind. His knees buckled and he lost his grip on Ivan.

His eyes watered and through blurry vision he saw who had attacked him. He couldn’t believe it. Sara was standing over him with the Barker’s cane. The Barker was standing in the doorway shouting orders. “Ivan, you dimwitted fool, tie him up before he comes around.” Ivan began tying his hands with the sheets. Sara stood guard with the cane ready to club him again if he resisted. “Get him in the back; I think I can use him.”

3.

Outside the tent, the boys heard the alarm go off and saw the bouncer and the Barker run into the tent. They never had suspected Jim was in trouble. He was a teddy bear. He never started anything and never got in trouble. So they stood outside waiting for him.

“Man Pete, maybe Jim already left.” Mike said.

“No. Jim wouldn’t leave without telling me first.” Pete exclaimed.

Tony quickly inserted, “Yes he would Pete. He probably went to your house to hang with your sister. You seen him, he didn’t want to go in.”

Pete snapped at both of them. “Look, I saw Jim go into one of the cubicles, he would be too ashamed to face my sister now.”

The Barker came back out and got busy drawing attention. Pete went over to see if he saw him. “Excuse me sir, have you seen a big guy with dark hair in there.

The Barker spoke without looking at Pete. “Listen kid I haven’t seen anything, now scram.”

Pete was annoyed at this man. “Well can I at least go back in and look for him?”

The Barker sneered. “No. I don’t need you bothering the clients, now get lost.”

“But it would only take me a minute.”

The barker interrupted Pete. “Look kid, go away. You bother me and you’re stinking up the place.”

That was it. Pete gathered his friends, they were ready to leave. Maybe Jim had left already. There was no real way of knowing. They all had been in the tent for a couple hours. But if Jim was still inside, he was going to have to walk home by himself.

4.

Kirstey and Kate had gone to Carnival by themselves. They didn’t need any losers hanging out with them anyways. They were just a bunch of boys. Kate was shy and Kirstey needed to help her find a real man. She had been friends with Kate since they were in Prep school where they had been the top two students. But they were total opposites. Kirstey was outgoing and assertive, while Kate was quiet and shy. If it wasn’t for Kirstey dragging her around to all the frat parties, Kate would never have fun.

“Just like tonight,” Kate thought. “I didn’t want to go to the Carnival but Kirstey made me.”

Kate was afraid of the Carnival. She was afraid of all the rides. She didn’t like crowds of people and she didn’t want to run into Pete. She had a crush on him and Kirstey knew it, so did Pete. She knew that’s why Kirstey made her come here. She was trying to set her up with her brother again. She also knew that Kirstey loved flirting with Pete’s friends, especially Jim. She knew that Kirstey had a thing for him even though Kirstey wouldn’t admit it.

“Come on Kate, Quit being such a dweeb. These rides aren’t that scary.” Kirstey ordered.

“Well quit bullying me, like a pain in the ass. I don’t like going on the rides.” She tried not sound chicken. “They don’t look too safe, that’s all.”

Kirstey added “Oh yeah, you were the one that screamed on the Ferris wheel. You about gave those old folks a heart attack.”

Kate objected, “Well, I didn’t know it would look so high from up there.”

Kirstey was about to laugh at her friend when she spotted Pete and his friends. “Oh look, it’s your boyfriend.” She said it loud enough for them to hear her.

Kate’s face turned red and she elbowed Kirstey. “Shut up.”

Kirstey smiled “OK.”

Pete heard his sister and spotted them in the crowd. This was luck. Kate was ducking behind his sister. “Guys were saved.” Pete grinned.

“Fucken A dude. Think she’ll give us a thrust home?” Mike asked.

“Mike, what planet do you come from? My sister would kick our ass if we so much as touch her hover-car.”

Tony asked “Well then how do you figure we’re saved?”

“My sister has tons of credits. I’ll just get a loan at her usual 20% interest since I’m family.”

“Dude, your sisters going to charge us interest?” Mike Replied.

“Yes, and you better be nice if you want the loan.” Pete answered. “Hey sis, hey Kate, good seeing you.”

“Oh cut the crap, you’re broke aren’t you? How much do you need?”

“Enough for the Hover-transit,” and Pete stuck out his bracelet. Kirstey clicked the amount on her own bracelet then touched them together transferring the funds to his data bank. Kirstey looked around. She didn’t see Jim. “Hey, where’s Jimbo? I thought he was hanging with you guys.”

Pete said, “Well, he was with us but we lost him at the… well you know.”

Kirstey looked jealous. “Jim went in that Sex arcade with you?”

“Yeah, and we aren’t sure if he came out.” Toney added.

“And you guys were going to leave him?” Kate whispered.

Pete snapped, “Jim’s a big guy. He doesn’t need us babysitting him.”

Kirstey said “You guys are a bunch of Jerks. Kate and I will find him and he can ride home with us.”

5.

“Gosh, can you believe the nerve of those geeks? Ditching Jim like that shows how childish 18 year olds can be.”

Kirstey was pretending to be upset at Pete but was secretly delighted that she might have a chance to get Jim alone; if she could find him. “And Jim… Wait till I get my hands on him.” She muttered.

Kate was nervous. She didn’t want to go near Carnigals. “Kirstey, do you like Jim or something? I mean you actually sound jealous that he went to Carnigals.”

Kirstey tried to laugh. “Me? jealous over Jim? Ha, of course not. Any sane man would choose me over an appliance.”

Kate asked “If you’re not jealous, then why are you making a big stink over him?”

“Because it’s the principle that counts… That Sex Arcade is a slap on the face to all Feminists. And I’m going to set Jim straight that’s all.” Kirstey tried to sound believable.

Kate gave up. “Whatever Kirstey. Lets go find Jim.”

When the girls found Carnigals, it was closing down for the night. The Barker was fastening the entrance when he saw the two girls approach. “And what pleasure do I owe you Ladies?”

Kirstey spoke first “We’re looking for a man named Jim. He came in here tonight but hasn’t left.”

“Ladies, as I told your friends, he isn’t here now go away.” the Barker snapped.

Kirstey didn’t like being spoken to like this by a short runt. “Maybe I should go to the authorities and file a missing person report. They would be interested in knowing this was the last place he was seen.”

The Barker changed his tune. “Why I think there is still one person inside; passed out drunk. We let him rest in the back. Why don’t you come and see if it’s your friend.”

“You see Kate. You just have to know what to say to these sleaze bags.”

Kirstey was ready to go in but Kate grabbed her. “Kirstey, something smells fishy here. Jim doesn’t drink, and that man is trying to lure us in there.”

God her friend was a coward. “Look Kate, we’re in the middle of the carnival with all these witnesses. Nothing’s going to happen to us.” The Carnival was closing down and Carnies were busy at work. “If you want, you can wait out here for me.”

Kate was more petrified of waiting outside with all these strangers around. “No, I’m coming. I just don’t like it.”

The Barker led them through the catacombs of cubicles to the back of the tent. It was much bigger than it looked. “Keep up ladies, you could get lost for days in here.”

They barely could see the path. Finally as they turned a corner, they could see light escaping from a cubicle door. “Right there ladies, just go through that door.”

Kirstey went in first followed by Kate. The room was dark with a light over an operating table. A strange looking man in a doctor’s outfit was operating on someone. They couldn’t see who it was because the doctor blocked their view. Also around the room were many chairs with monitors next to them a few love dolls sat, hooked to these machines. The doctor stood strait, revealing the man on the table. It was Jim. He lay there motionless, just staring into space. The Doctor stood, proudly over his patient.

Kirstey screamed at him when she saw Jim strapped to the table. “What have you done to him, You Fiend?” She moved into the room further and Kate hid behind her frightened. “Jim Wake up! Jim!”

The Doctor turned to face them. He was an ugly, balding man in his 60’s. He must have been near blind by the thickness of the glasses he wore and he spoke with a Mexican accent. “So his name is Jim, well what ever his name, he is going to make a fine security guard.”

Kirstey could see the fresh stitches behind Jim’s ear. “What have you done to him? You better not have hurt him, you freak.”

The Doctor laughed at her. “Hurt him? Hell no, I want him to join us. You see, I just installed a control chip in his head. I will now be able to reprogram him to suit my needs, and one of my needs is security; to keep out nosey people and take care of all the dirty work.” The Doctor held a remote in his hand. “Slave, I order you to stand.” Jim slid off the table and stood at attention. His face showed no emotion.

Kirstey now was afraid herself. “You’re in big trouble. I’m going to the authorities and you better not try stopping us because we have witnesses that saw us come in here.”

The Doctor laughed again. “Oh I am so scared. Ivan, detain these two bitches. I think we have some new attractions.” Ivan stepped out of the shadows and grasped the girls firmly by their necks. The doctor walked over to inspect his new stock. Tears were streaming down Kate’s face, she was terrified. Kirstey was screaming for help. “Oh scream all you want. There is nobody but the carnies out there and they are used to hearing screams from in here.”

Ivan had a firm grip on Kirstey’s neck. “You’re sick, I will not be one of those fuck dolls. I would kill myself first.”

“Oh they all say that, but then they receive their new programs and soon love their new lives.” The Doctor removed Kate’s glasses and stroked her soft hair. “You shouldn’t cry little one. You should be happy, because when I am done with you, you will never be afraid of anything again.” He then found a vein in Kate’s arm and injected her with a sedative. He refilled it and moved to Kirstey “Now hold still. You will barely feel a thing.”

Kirstey spit in his face. “You bastard, I hope you rot in hell.”

The Doctor wiped the spit off his coke bottle glasses. “Oh, you’re so full of fire, I usually like that in a woman, but you need to be tamed down. I have just the right program for you.” and he stuck Kirstey’s arm.

Both girls were out cold. The Doctor strapped Kirstey to the Operating table and strapped Kate into a chair. The Barker had been going through their purses to find clues of who they were. “Doc, one of them has a Key card to an Astro Hover-Car. We should get rid of the evidence.”

“Yes, yes you’re right and I we need to get rid of our friend Ivan here too. He’s getting old and sluggish. This young buck Jim got the better of him.”

The Barker tried to defend the Wrestler. “Sir, it wasn’t Ivan’s fault. The kid got lucky, that’s all.”

The Doctor replied, “Ivan made a mistake. In our business we can’t afford mistakes. If that kid had escaped and brought the authorities back, we would end up behind bars.” The Doctor continues, “Besides, when Jim here is finished with his programming, he will be as mean and ruthless as Ivan was.” The Doctor had an Idea to dispose of the evidence and Ivan at the same time. “Ivan, I have new orders for you. I need you to find this car and take it into Lake Michigan and park it. You will wait there until I give you new orders.”

“Yes sir.” Ivan took the key card and left the tent.

6.

Pete was passed out hard when he heard the Digi communicator ringing. He was about to ignore it, but then realized it could be his parents checking in on him and Kirstey. “Hello who is this?”

“Sir, this is Captain Rick Moore of the Chicago Authority. We have just pulled a hover-car out of the lake registered to Kirsten Johnson. We have a John Doe who survived the wreck and we have rushed him to Mercy Hospital.”

Pete was overwhelmed with fear. “Kirstey is my sister. Is she alright?”

“Sir, There was no one else, just the John Doe, He had no I.D. bracelet or anyway to identify him.”

It had to be Jim. Pete was more concerned about his sister and Kate. Pete hung up the Digi communicator and got dressed as fast as he could. It was 3:30 am. He took his mothers old gasoline powered relic and headed for the hospital. He prayed that Jim would be able to tell him where Kirstey and Kate were and that they were safe. Pete parked near the emergency entrance and ran in.

“Nurse Do you know where they have taken the John Doe?”

The Nurse led him down to one of the rooms where some doctors were attending him. It wasn’t Jim, it was Ivan.

He was strapped to the table babbling incoherently in Russian. One of the doctors spoke. “Son, do you know this man?”

Pete was confused. What happened to his friends? “Yes, His name is Ivan the Terrible.”

The doctor looked at Ivan again. “You mean the old Big time Wrestler?”

“Yes and my sister’s missing. This thug has something to do with it.” Pete grabbed Ivan and started shaking him. “What have you done with my sister, you Bastard?”

The doctors pulled him away, “Sir, control yourself or leave.”

Ivan tried to focus on Pete. “I remember you… who are you? Where am I?” Ivan tried struggling against the restraints. One of the doctors gave him another sedative to calm him down.

“Doctor I need to find out what he’s done with my sister. I need to make him talk.”

The Doctor replied, “I don’t think he will be able to. We scanned him when he first arrived to see if he suffered any head or neck injuries and we discovered this installed behind his right ear.” The doctor held up a metallic device with long fibers hanging from it. The whole device was the size of an antique quarter. “It’s some kind of computer chip that controls neurosis. He was catatonic before we removed it, now we can’t get him to calm down. That’s why we had to restrain him.”

Pete zipped off as fast as the piece of junk car could go. That chip had something to do with Carnigals and his friends disappearance. Pete should have called the authorities to take care of it, but he was frantic and couldn’t think straight. He was too worried about his sister, Kate and Jim. He skidded into the Carnival parking lot. Pete didn’t have any idea what he was going do. He had no weapon so he checked the car and found a tire iron. It was around 4:30 am, the place was deserted. All the carnies were crashed out. Pete made it to the entrance of Carnigals and used the tire iron to bust the lock. He heard foot steps behind him. Pete spun around ready to strike with his weapon. It was Jim.

Pete lowered the tire iron. “Jim you scared the piss out of me. What’s going on? Have you seen Kirstey and Kate?”

Jim reached out and zapped him with a tazer. Pete’s body turned to jelly. “In here. Bring him in here.” the Barker ordered. Jim dragged Pete’s limp body into one of the cubicles. “Chain his arms and legs to the post.”

When Pete gained control of his body, it was too late. He was chained tight and couldn’t get free. He struggled hard.

“It’s useless. You’ll never break those chains.” The Barker was standing next to Jim. “Besides, there is somebody who wants to meet you.” The barker opened the door and a bald man entered, followed by two girls he knew.

“No. Kirstey, Kate, What have they done to you?”

“You’re the one named Pete? I thought you might come back. Your friends have decided to join us.” The man sneered. “They will be are latest attractions. Meet Katrina.” The Doctor stepped aside to let Kate walk in. She was dressed in a black leather corset. Her boots were also black leather with 6″ stiletto heels. Her hair was slicked back in a ponytail and she no longer wore glasses.

“Kate, Noooo!”

“Silence! Slaves speak only when given permission. You will address me as Mistress. Do you understand me slave?”

Pete pleaded to her “Kate, please help me.”

Kate struck him across the chest with her whip. Whack… whack…. “I said address me as Mistress. You are such a bad little boy. You need to be punished.”

The Doctor laughed at Pete, “I also would like you to meet Kitten, our new Southern Belle.”

Kirstey skipped forward in her little school girl outfit. Her long blond hair was now cut shoulder length and done up in cute little pigtails. “Howdy, howdy, my name is Kitten. What’s your name, stranger?”

Pete couldn’t believe his sister. “Kirstey you got to fight it. They put a computer chip in your head.”

Kirstey skipped over to him. “My name is Kitten, and there’s nothing in my head except air. I know because the Doctor said I was an airhead.”

The Doctor laughed at his new love doll. “So Pete, How did you know about the control chips?”

Pete snapped, “I know everything and I’m not telling you jack, so you better let us go before you really get into trouble.”

The Doctor looked concerned. “I have a better idea. I will make you talk. Girls I want you take off Peter’s clothes and give him the works.” His slaves began undressing him. Kate was violent. She grabbed Pete’s shirt and began ripping it off. His sister Kirstey lovingly unzipped his trousers and pulled them down exposing his penis and genitals.

Kirstey fondled his penis. “Mister, can I have some candy?”

Pete tried to struggle. “Kirstey, stop it, you’re my sister!”

She let them go and put her arms on her hips annoyed. “My name is Kitten, and I want some candy, all you have is a limp noodle.”

The Doctor called, “Kitten why don’t you come over to Big Jim. He has done well tonight and deserves a reward. You’ll find candy in his shorts.”

“Goodie gum drops!” Kirstey smiled and skipped over to Jim and pulled out his penis. “Why it’s a soggy noodle too.”

The Doctor gave her advice. “Kitten try sucking on it a little, I bet it will turn to candy in your mouth.”

“Whatever you say, Doc.” Kirstey began sucking on Jims cock with good results. Jim grabbed her by the pigtails and guided her head, the whole length of his penis. His face was still emotionless, his eyes were still hollow.

The Doctor spoke to Kate. “Mistress Katrina, This foolish boy needs to be disciplined firmly. You must really punish him.”

Kate slid her long finger nails up and down Pete’s back. “Did you here that bad boy? It looks like I need something more stringent than this little thing.” She dropped her whip and went to the closet in the corner. “Now this is more like It.” she had a leather strap with little metal studs protruding from it. “This looks like the right tool for the job.”

Pete watched her fondling the strap and began pleading with her. “No Kate, please it’s me Pete. Please don’t hit me.”

Kate’s whip struck his back. Pete cried out in pain. The whip left big welts on his back “Call me Mistress Katrina.” Kate struck him again thwack... thwack...thwack... She didn’t stop till his back was covered in welts, some of them were bleeding.

Pete begged and pleaded with her. “Please Mistress… Mistress Katrina… Stop it!”

“Silence, you naughty boy.” Kate shoved a rubber gag ball in his mouth. She tied the straps in a tight knot behind his head. “You forgot your mistress’s rules. Never speak unless I say you can speak. I guess you deserve further discipline.”

The Doctor sat down in a chair to watch the entire show. “Mistress Katrina, Does that candle over there, give you any ideas?”

Kate turned and smiled at the Doctor. “Very good Master…” She grabbed the candle and let a little wax drip down his raw back. His screams were muffled by the gag. She dripped more wax on the raw spots His pain was excruciating. Kate was torturing him to death and his best friend Jim stood feet away with his sister sucking his dick. They were nothing more than mind numbed robots following the will of the Doctor. Pete thought the madness would never end.

Finally the doctor stopped Kate.

“Mistress Katrina, I think you can stop now. Our boy is softened up and ready to talk.” The Doctor walked over and removed Pete’s gag. “Now, where did you hear about the control chip?”

Pete was panting and spit out between gasps. “Ivan. He’s in the hospital and they removed it.”

The Doctor grabbed the boy by the hair and jerked his head back. “You lie! Tell me the truth boy before Katrina really goes to work.”

Pete pleaded with the doctor. “It’s true; they pulled him out of the lake hours ago and found the chip in his head.”

The Doctor sounded concerned. “Was he still alive? Tell me, was he talking?”

Pete answered, “He was rambling in Russian.”

The Barker spoke for the first time. “Doc, this doesn’t sound good. What if he blabs to the authorities?”

The Doctor shook his head, “No, I’m not worried about him calling the authorities on us, I’m worried he comes after us himself. Do you know what he would do to us if he gets his hands on us? I would turn myself into the authorities than face his vengeance.” The Doctor turned to his slaves. “Love dolls, go back to your cubicles and wait for further instructions.” Kate’s expression went blank and she spoke in a flat voice. “I hear and obey.”

Kirstey at the same time had quit sucking Jim’s dick and stood with a vacant look too and repeated the same words. Both girls marched out the door.

The Doctor gave his orders to the Barker. “Tear down the show. We have to get packed up immediately.”

The Barker asked nervously, “Where will we go and what about him?” He was pointing at Pete.

“South, back to the Texas territories. We can travel around with out permits. It will be hard to track us down there.” He then walked over to Jim. “Jim, I want you to take care of your friend over there. He is a threat; he knows too much and must be terminated.”

“Yes sir.” Jim walked mechanically over to Pete. He lifted Pete’s head to expose his face. Then he unleashed a barrage of punches. Pete only felt the first one before the lights went out. The darkness felt good, no more pain or suffering as he felt his life drifting away.

7.

It was midmorning. The rain had been coming down for some time already because Pete’s half-naked body was soaked. Pete figured he wasn’t dead because a dead person wouldn’t care if a stray cat were licking his face. His head throbbed. He tried to open his eyes but they were black and blue and swollen shut. He moved his hand to his face to shoo away the cat and felt his stinging nose. It was broken and dribbling blood—he could taste the blood in his mouth.

Pete was in bad shape, he tried to get onto his knees and his ribs exploded into new pain. The worst pain of all were the memories of his sister and friends being under the control of that mad doctor—and how he had used them to torture him. Pete began to cry. He felt so helpless and alone. That’s when he heard a voice by his side and felt a big hand rest on his shoulder.

“Quit crying boy. Those tears aren’t going to help get your friends back.”

Pete recognized that Russian accent. It was Ivan. “What are you doing here?”

Ivan said, “I escape from Hospital. My head is still fuzzy but I find my way back to Carnival to settle score. But Carnigals is gone so I walk around confused. That is when I find you behind dumpster. They must have been in big hurry, if they didn’t dispose of you properly.” Ivan helped Pete slowly to his feet. “You know the Doctor made one mistake, he didn’t kill me when he had chance, because now I am coming after him.”

Pete was thankful Ivan found him. “Two mistakes; he didn’t kill me either. So, what is the plan?”

“First, I need time to heal. You can help me but you need heal too.” Ivan rubbed the stitches on his head. “Every hour that I’ve been free, I start remembering things and I feel stronger. The past is hazy like dream, but I remember the Doctor use me like slave to hurt people, now I will catch him and break his scrawny neck like twig.” Ivan helped Pete to a bench. “Yes son, when Ivan swears vengeance on somebody, he never quits till he succeeds, and he always succeeds in the end.”

Pete knew with Ivan’s help, someday he and Ivan would eventually catch up to the Doctor and rescue Kirstey, Kate and Jim. With Ivan’s help they would set things right, once again.

To be continued....