The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Carnival of LOVE: Latex Carousal

I’d like to thank and acknowledge the fine work SB did on this story... reading and editing it for mcstories... hope you all enjoy the ride... the original audio of this is on sensualmistress.com http://www.sensualmistress.com/Carnival-of-LOVE-LATEX-Carousel.html along with others. The Carnival of LOVE series is more story based and each of the tales of the carnival are stand alone stories that play off one another a little... they have a nice feel to them that I feel lends themselves well for a good read.

LOVE

Carnival of LOVE: Latex Carousal

I’m so glad you got here today before the sun set. Take my hand in yours and feel the warmth from my touch as we walk. Holding hands feels so good doesn’t? You have learned to trust me so openly. So easy to walk this part of the town. The streets are older here, old but safe. I know you will protect me if it was unsafe. The traffic is less in this part of town. The sky fills with the colors of the setting sun as we make our way to the carnival of love. The pinks and oranges, the yellows and reds, it is like the northern lights on a different spectrum, so vibrant and full of life. You know the way so well now, I bet. You could walk it with your eyes closed. Your eyes heavy. It is easier and easier to find your way back to the carnival with me. I hardly have to guide you at all as we walk ever so slowly.

You find your way easily to the ticket lady. She smiles at you. Her ruby red lips glossy in the dimming light of the sun as it sets behind us. You hand her the ticket that you find in your pocket. A black latex ticket with white lettering that you don’t remember buying. But it is there. As she takes it from your hand, she smiles at me.

Then she asks me how thick I want. I hold up two fingers slightly separated and she laughs. Her warm slender fingers brush along yours as she smiles at me. You feel a tingle of warmth and attraction as her skin touches yours.

You look back at me and feel my hand still holding your other hand. The warmth and contact between us grows stronger. She hands me a large black rubber bag and looks deeper into your eyes as she tells me that she may visit the midway after her shift. I smile and tell her we may be there a while and hope to see her.

I can’t wait to “TAKE YOU”... to the midway. I so LOVE rides. And I know JUST the ride that will be first for us tonight. As the day falls away and twilight replaces the fading light, not the roller coaster or the Ferris wheel. We pass the ticket lady and the smells of the carnival fill the air. Perfumes from the women we pass, hot dogs, and cotton candy.

The girl selling cotton candy is all dressed in pink. Her eyes look vacant as she sells someone a cone topped with a large fluffy pink cloud of soft cottony PINK floss. Your mouth waters as you think how delicious it would taste in your mouth. She looks directly into your eyes as she talks to the other person and takes a ticket from them. Her eyes are so fascinating and almost glow pink with an inner light.

The one that she hands it to takes a large bite and her lips turn a bright glossy pink as she giggles with the girl selling the pink cotton candy. We can save that for another time, lets go to the midway. I want to go for a ride on the latex carousel.

As we pass the fortune teller tent you hear moans of pleasure and can guess what the customer there has in his or her future. Soft whimpers escape as we slow down for a moment and I pull your arm to lead you onward. The heavy black mysterious bag almost touching the ground as we walk. The moaning fades from the one tent and is replaced with soft lulling music of another.

Your eyes go glassy as we near the other attractions.

But the midway is close, so very close.

We enter a line with nobody in it and go through the turn style. You hear the music, a gentle soft melody. You see the carousel awaiting us. It’s filled with different animals. There are pigs and sea serpents. A dragon and of course horses. And mirrors... there are spirals spinning and lights pulsing. You have never beheld a carousel like the latex carousel of LOVE.

And as we go closer, I point to one of the spirals and tell you to follow its outer lines to the centre. Round and round, just like the carousel will be going on soon. Round and round, easy to become captivated by the movement. A constant spinning of the carousel is so like the spiral that draws your eye to the centre as it spins slowly and gently round and round. Your eyes feeling droopy drowsy sleepy as I release your hand and set the bag down. The lights flashing in slow patterns of colour. The spiral drawing your eyes deeper as you feel a need to obey. Snapping my fingers, I say “Sleep now... let go completely, your eyes are too heavy to stay open. Too heavy to do anything but close.” The flashing lights still creating patterns on your eyelids as they flash and swirl.

You still see the spiral drawing you deeper and deeper. You want to go deeper and deeper for me. You want only to please Mistress LOVE as you let your mind go BLANK. Happy and mindless for me.

Another snap of my fingers. “Sleep deeper... opening your subconscious to my words as your conscious mind drops away... leaving your subconscious listening so intently to my every word.” You feel me unfastening your top and letting it slide down your back and arms to the floor. My fingers draw a circle around your nipple. The nails sharp yet soft. Opening more to me. You feel so happy and mindless as I stroke my nails down your bare chest.

There is a reference to a carousel in the Kamasutra. The ancient writing states that in most situations it is recommended that the dominant woman takes an active role that is generally is performed by the partner during lovemaking. It is even indicated that during lovemaking, the woman is the one who should take the initiative. The Kamasutra presents two ways in which dominant women like myself can take an active role.

Either I would be the dynamic one from the start or at some point. I simply slide on top of the submissive without interrupting the lovemaking. The position known as “erotic carousel” is one of the most exciting sexual positions in the ancient tome. It can arouse strong and intense feeling of passion and also to generate a state of introspection that leads to states of implosive orgasm for the dominant woman on top.

For example I can focus on the dynamic frantic stimulation of my G point, and then I can move so that I experiences states of cervico­uterine orgasm. Sometimes for the more intense stimulation of the G­point the woman usually lays back fully, on the submissive ones chest ­ a variant of this love position is the one in which the woman lays completely on her back, letting the submissive move. For a deep stimulation of the cervix, she may use sets of rhythmic and sequenced movements back to front. Even as I describe this to you, your arousal is growing for me.

“DID I say you could stroke yourself?” I laugh as you get so horny as you slip deeper under MY control. Feel me slide the trouser from you, exposing your aroused sex. I open the bag and hold up a latex black slacks. Spraying them liberally with a small bottle, so the rubber loses its dullness and is replaced with a glossy shiny finish. I slide the top over your head and pull it down your chest so it stretches tightly over your muscles.

As it slides over your nipples I tweak one than the other with my long manicured nails. It is a thick latex material that smells of rubber. The feel of it is constraining and makes your arousal grow faster and deeper. I slowly stroke your sex as you breathe in your nose deeply. Holding and releasing out your lips. Slow and deep. Deep and slow.

I slap your ass and you raise one foot off the ground and I take out the latex pants. I slip them slowly over your foot, and up your calves. The glossy spray I use makes the material slide over your muscles so easily. Tight and thick and glossy. When I reach your sex the rubber is open. Your sex staying exposed along with your ass.

I slide double ended thick black ridged phallus over the opening. It slides along your sex as I position the curved end to enter your ass. It is well lubed and slides effortlessly into you. The other end of the BLACK shaft is like a large black cock that seems to vibrate against your own sex. It is so large and thick, not like a normal man’s cock at all. More like superman’s cock. It tingles against your own sex and seems to pulse with a heat as I release it and you feel the other end filling your ass more. It is like the inside of a woman’s vagina.

I lead you to a bench between two of the rubber horses and lay you on your back. Your thick black member twice as thick and longer as it stays so aroused for me. It is like the phallus has small hands gripping and milking your shaft as it sways with your hips movements as you relax onto the bench on the carousel. An attendant comes and begins to secure you to the bench. The submissive in this position has a very visually stimulated nature. I let the dress I am wearing slide to the ground and you see now that under it I am also dressed in latex. Form fitting and glossy black. Alluring and hypnotic as the lights from the carousel pulse and flash.

As I move over the bench and you, you see my shapely ass with crotch less latex panties. You see me slowly lower myself onto the black rubber cock and feel it slide deeper into your ass. That is the last sight you see as the attendant places a black rubber hood over your head and tighten the rubber straps around a dog collar. You feel him slowly tie you to the bench. There is silence for a little as the attendant moves away but you hear my breathing. Then, as the music begins to play, you feel the bench seem to rise and fall as the carousel begins to spin in slow circles round and round.

The music filling your hearing as you feel me slide onto the phallus and moan softly. It arouses a state of elevated passion in you as I tell you to feel the spinning motion like the spiral. Drawing you deeper and deeper into trance as you move slowly round and round... up and down... slow and delicious. My pussy milking you as the phallus intensifies the pleasure.

You are not allowed to orgasm unless I allow it. Needing to stay hard for me. Needing to please me as you spin slowly round and round on the latex carousel of LOVE. You will enjoy the sensual dance­like movements and my words express my admiration transforming you into one of the latex ponies. Words full of erotic flavor. They intensify the erotic feelings.

Undulating and moving with the spinning wheel of the carousel. You are a part of the carousel. You are the ride. You are my rubber pony. This position under me creates a unison to enhance the state of passion, which will gradually sublimate seeking to live in a unison state of implosive orgasm.

I pay attention to be very careful, of both our states. Helping you as the submissive under me to more easily lose the control to me. Giving me control, giving me sexual energy, and you as the submissive are perfectly continent to do this for me. Helping you realize what is happening inside yourself. To increasingly refine the sexual pleasure. Allowing you to an ever better realization that I should be in control of this erotic power. You need to give me more. Relax and sleep deeper now as we move round and round. Slow and delicious movement. Your hips now making the motion up and down to feel my sugar walls milking your mind away. I am your goddess. I am your desire.

As the ride continues, you feel the motion slow down. You feel me rise off your erection. You hear the giggle of another woman. She seems familiar but you aren’t sure. As you feel her slide onto your shaft you can almost see her glossy red lips in a devilish smile as you hear her moan in pleasure. Slowly the ride moves round and round. You can’t think. You sink deeper into the delicious feeling of total submission under a woman’s control. You can imagine the sight of her bare ass riding up and down you as the ride spins round and round. Taking you deeper and deeper into a trance. More and more submissive to not just Mistress LOVE... but all women.

Any that may ride you, use you, or control you. Her ass rises and lowers on the ridged phallus as you feel your cock stimulated and used. You were made to be used like this! You were made to please women! You must do more to please. You must obey!

There is no waking from this trance. Letting the music play on and on. Hearing the sounds of pleasure all around you. Stroking your sex more deeply. Totally surrendering to me. I am your Goddess. I am your desire. I am Mistress LOVE. MY pleasure is your pleasure. MY desire your deepest fantasy, your reality.

Relax deeper and deeper as the carousel spins. See the spiral in your mind. Feel your life open to me more. Obey Mistress love and let all your cares flow from you. All worries gone. I am your Mistress... your owner. You are so hard for me. Anything to please me as you feel your hips thrust into another woman. Her pleasure all around you.

We will go back to the gates soon. The ride will end soon but you will forever be mine. When I hold your hand next time, you will feel a desire, a need to submit more. And each time we return to the gates and the sun sets, you will desire to listen to me over and over.

Letting the words and images deepen the control I have over your mind and body. Your need to please me becoming very real in your mind. Knowing I can use you for my pleasure or any woman’s pleasure. Knowing your orgasm is mine now.

Breathe deep the smell of the woman’s arousal mixing with perfume and latex as you continue to become more relaxed with each relaxing breath. Your desires allow change. And your desires are stronger than ever before.

Change is constant and continual. Like the carousel going round and round. Or the spiral... endlessly moving round and round. With every passing moment there is change. Change in the length of your hair. The cells in your body or blood and tissue. In the muscle and thoughts. Change is good! Change is welcomed because change means progress.

If you do what you have always done you will get what you always got. But, you are now making changes at a deeper level of understanding and acceptance. In order to become a better submissive to WOMEN in all ways as you let go of the past in any way that is needed for your progress. Learn and know that the greatest things are those we cannot see, all the wonders of life and life itself: feelings, thoughts, imagination, all of life, and all of this is energy.

The power, it should be the DOMINANT WOMEN’S. It is unseen energy that beats your heart, creates your most wonderful thoughts, and is the love and happiness you feel. There have been lingering energies that you can now let go of, because even at a younger age, we let go of those things we don’t need. Things unwanted, letting go of energy that has served its purpose. As the ride slows, another woman goes on top of you. You can see her ass as it slides over your rubber cock. Your ass filling again and again, as you become more a part of the ride. A rubber mindless pony... bound... mindless... aroused. Always needing MORE brainwashing and hypnosis. Your power should all go to me. OBEY...

One final snap of my fingers as you sleep deeper and let the ride go round and round and round. Let it continue to fill you. Remember meeting me at the gate of the carnival. Remember feeling so free. Now you are part of the carnival. You are the latex carousel.

There is no sense of time. It could be morning, noon, or evening. It could even be the end of another day and you could be going to see me as the sun sets...

Going to the carnival of LOVE with me.