The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A portrait of Carol, and the training of Kim

MC FF HU FT

“A divorcee undergoes a metamorphosis then takes revenge on the woman who lured away her husband”

Carol had gotten the Lion’s share of possessions in the divorce. After 20 years with the same man, he was caught cheating with a much younger woman.

Bitter and disillusioned, Carol decided to sell the house and everything in it, move to a cheaper state than CA, and get a full body extreme makeover before she left. Eye work, face lift, full body dermabrasion, lipo-suction thigh skin tightening, butt lift and tightening, laser eye surgery, teeth caps, and vaginal rejuvenation.

The procedures weren’t cheap, but when Carol emerged from her bandages, finished rehab, bleaching her hair platinum blonde and began working out and tanning, the results were stunning. She looked 20 years younger easily, and the blunt haircut gave her a hip, albeit slight dominatrix look.

Her skin was smooth and tight all over, from head to toe. Her tan skin gave no indication of her true age, and the overall effect was so dramatic she had to get her driver’s license photo re-done prior to moving, using her daughter’s birth certificate because of the disbelief she got when she tried to do it legitimately.

Once she was settled into her new home, on the other side of the country, she enjoyed the life of a retiree with the look and body of a woman in her mid 30’s. Boredom set in quickly though and Carol’s thoughts of revenge stirred in her mind constantly.

Her years as a nurse in a psych ward with a lower echelon certificate in hypnosis would provide the background needed to implement her plan. Turning the tables on the woman who destroyed her marriage became her obsession. At 5′ 3″ the petite, fit, hard bodied Carol was developing a plan that stood head and shoulders above her petite frame.

Kim, the 5′ 10″ , long haired brunette who was sleeping with her husband, had joined him in his move out of state, when he lost everything in the divorce. He too sought a lower cost existence but had moved further South.

While he traveled a lot for his business, his new younger woman ran a small business doing portrait photography primarily of women, and even specialized in art nudes of women late in their pregnancy. She was glad to have latched onto this older man, who provided her with a husband/father figure after years of bad relationships with men her own age, and a few bisexual encounters in her youth.

She had been so traumatized at points she had considered jumping the fence for good, and had even shaved her head once and hung out with some New York dykes for a summer. Now she left that behind her, traveling and taking photos.

It wasn’t considered unusual at all then, when Carol called, under an assumed name, and booked a photo session with the young artist. She offered a handsome fee and accommodations for a week, an offer of use of her new pool, and fitness room, sauna, and hot tub as well. How could the young Amazonian photographer refuse?

Carol described herself as somewhat of an artist/therapist, and made it a point to note in order for Kim to truly understand and get a feel for who Carol was, she’d expect her to listen to some of Carol’s poetry and short stories, for inspiration of course. Eager to please, and always open to new art, Kim agreed to listen to the cds with diligence. Little did she know the power of the subliminal and not-so-subliminal programming of the CDs. During her flight up she would lulled into a deep state of hypnosis, and her subconscious would be drastically altered to Carol’s will.

Once she had listened to both CDs, she would not only have been programmed to Have an overwhelming desire to listen to them repeatedly, but her susceptibility to suggestions by Carol would be unprecedented. She would be as open to Carol’s suggestions when she was fully awake, as someone who was deeply hypnotized and dosed with sodium pentothal.

The cds began with a harmless enough story about a girl on a journey of discovery, and induced the listener to visualize themselves as the girl, and see the story from her point of view. By the time 15 minutes had gone by, breathing and heart rate, and level of consciousness would have been changed enough to make the listener open to all the suggestions in the CD.

Once Kim was under, her new story began to unfold. It was a story of a girl who never said no, who was always open to being told what to do and always did what she was told. She always dreamt of a beautiful Queen, petite with white-blonde hair whom she could never refuse. The Queen was beautiful, and she was always obedient. She never agrued And was always submissive to the queen. She had ever increasing admiration and reverence for the Queen. Her obedience, submission, admiration and reverence increased with every word the Queen spoke to her. She loved the sound of the Queen’s voice, and felt pleasure ebb all over her body when she stopped thinking and started listening to the Queen. With a simple touch on the temples the Queen could make her instantly sleep, even if she was standing up, like in a fairy tale, and tell her wonderful stories and things to know and think and feel and believe while she was asleep. When she awoke she would not remember having been asleep, but still hold in her subconscious all she had been told. Her loyalty to and need to serve her Queen would be ever increasing.

Once she finished the first CD, she was led to a waking state, or at least it looked that way to passengers on the plane with her, and her post-hypnotic suggestions ordered her to listen to the second CD. Since she was already hypnotized, the second CD went right into Carol’s more intense program of control.

Carol’s voice introduced herself as the Queen, and commanded Kim to sleep. in seconds she was under and helpless, being programmed at 30,000 feet. Carol began: “In your past, you had a period of time when you were with other women, experimenting. You look back on that time with affection, not regret. In fact when you remember it, you remember yourself as the more dyke-ish, the more kinky, and the more into scents of other women. You were always attracted to older women, for as long as you can remember, and you were always attracted to fair haired women. You were always turned on by petite women, and you were always turned on by dominant women, being naturally submissive.

You have always been naturally submissive, and it comes out more when you encounter a woman who is dominant. The more she demands the more you need to give. Your kinkiness is unprecedented. You love when a woman has her natural scent, under her arms. As much as it might repel others, it attracts you. You love the scent of a woman’s crotch, more than the horniest male ever could. Your kink doesn’t end there, by any means. You are such a ‘kinky dyke submissive’, a phrase that sends you into heat, that you have kinks even more so than some men, a fact that turns you on even more. When you hear the phrase “kinky dyke submissive,” this programming turns on.”

You’re a foot freak, to the extreme. When you meet a dominant woman you not only want to be at her feet, you want to be all over them. You get incredibly turned on by their scent, their appearance, their touch. You’re a toe-sucking, foot licking, shoe sniffing sole licking, foot fucking Kinky Dyke submissive. You associate your kinks to the dominant woman who controls you. You feed off her dominance and you’re kinkiness and submission grows. When you hear the phrase “Kinky Dyke submissive’ you remember all these things about yourself. You also remember that you love ass. A woman’s ass is like poetry to you. You have a special fetish for rimming.

When you submit to an older woman and rim her, you automatically and without thinking position yourself so she can lower herself onto your face. Your kinky desire is to feel her weight on your face, enveloping you, showing you how low you are and powerful she is. You give her the power to smother you by leaving your hands at your sides, and accepting her full weight on your face, reducing your air intake, and welcoming a loss of consciousness. As you lose consciousness you cum. When you are under your desire to please your dominant woman only increases, and when you awake you desire to think less for yourself and merely be a vessel to be commanded, in fact each time you awake after you smother, you do not think, but merely obey, your own mind reducing by 20% with every session, you return to kinky dyke submissiveness after about 15 minutes. ”

Kim awoke from the CD as the plane landed at Philadelphia Airport, and only remembered the story of a girl on a journey to meet a Queen. She had her own journey to make, and after she hailed a taxi, she asked the driver to let her know when she arrived, as she was doing research and wanted to listen to the second CD again.

Forty minutes later Kim’s cab pulled up to Carol’s modest home in the Jersey suburb. She grabbed her bags, an knocked on the front door, ready for an easy photography assignment and a week of R & R, or so her conscious mind thought…

INSIDE CAROL’S

“Hi there”, said the tanned platinum blonde, wearing a pair of well worn keds with no socks, a pair of white short shorts and a white shirt tied in a knot above her navel. “Just drop your bags off in the guest bedroom, this way” she said as she sashayed her tight, round ass, now thoroughly solid after surgery and exercise.

Kim felt immediately comfortable around this woman, whom she thought was exceptionally photogenic. She tried to take in her surroundings but was transfixed by Carol’s legs. They were so tanned, and the skin was so tight. Even girls her own age had some cellulite, and this woman’s legs looked like they were airbrushed.

The guest room had piles of laundry all over, stockings laid out in a pile, and what looked like a lifetime’s collection of shoes lined along the wall. There were Pumps, sandals, flip flops, sneakers, boots, open toed flats, etc. For a second she wondered why the room she had to stay in was a holding area for dirty laundry worn shoes, and wrinkled stockings. She stopped wondering after Carol spoke:

“You don’t mind staying in this room, in fact, you like it.” Smirked Carol, testing the cd’s effectiveness. Kim’s face contorted slightly and her expression changed.

“I like it.” Replied Kim, powerless against Carol’s suggestions. It’s an honor to be surrounded by things that represent and remind you of me, isn’t it?

“It is an honor” Said Kim.

“You’ll find yourself wanting to chip in and do my laundry, and help with any other chores I ask, you’ll be so comfortable here.” Suggested Carol.

“Yes, doing your laundry would be fine, and any other chores” said Kim.

“Great,” said Carol. “I’m glad you’re so agreeable, leave your bags on the bed, and join me in the living room when you’re done. I’ll bet after that flight a drink and a nice foot massage sound really wonderful.”

“Yes, a drink and a foot massage sound really great, thank you.” Said Kim. Carol went into the other room and put out a bottle of Vodka, some cranberry juice and other ingredients onto her wet bar, then sat on her leather couch, reclined.

Kim walked into the room a few minutes later. “Go ahead and make me a Cosmo” blurted Carol. Kim walked over to the bar and made the drink, noting there was only one glass. “Is there another glass?” asked Kim. “No, you’ll get more enjoyment massaging my tired feet then having a cocktail.” Carol said coldly.

Kim’s mind churned for a second, and her programming kicked in.

“You’re right, I’d rather massage your feet.” She said, almost surprised at how she went along with everything this woman said.

Kim brought Carol her martini and sat on the end of the couch. Carol pointed to the floor.

“It’s better if you kneel while massaging my feet, that way if I want to watch tv, you can act as a living footrest, holding my ankles.” Said carol, waiting for a reaction.

“Yes” said Kim. “I’ll kneel here, that would be better.” She said. “Untie the laces and pull off my keds.” Said Carol. Kim did.

“Now massage my feet the way you like having yours done, and use all the techniques you can remember when you’ve had them done professionally.” Ordered Carol.

Kim began massaging Carol’s feet diligently and competently. It was as if she remembered every time she paid to have it done and learned all those skills. Carol was enjoying it immensely. She leaned over to Kim. “Wow, you’re hired, You can massage my feet 3x a day, every day.” She said. “Yes, I could,” said Kim.

Carol was liking how well Kim took suggestions, but wanted her to have more stake in serving her. She reached her arms out and gently pushed her two index fingers into Kim’s temples, watching Kim’s face go completely blank, and Kim freeze into position. Carol waved her hand in front of Kim. She didn’t blink.

“Close your eyes.” Carol said. Kim did. “This is your Queen, can you hear me? “Yes my Queen” said Kim. “Excellent.” Said Carol. Carol grabbed a scissors and clipper set from under a pillow next to her on the couch. “Stay still.” She said, as she trimmed the brunette’s shoulder length hair into a pixie cut. When she was done she said.

“You’ve got a nice pixie cut now, evidence of how you really are.” Said Carol. When you open your eyes and look at your hands, you’ll notice your fingernails Have letters on them, spelling out “S L A V E G I R L,” as do your toenails. From your shoulders to your wrists you have tattoos of vines entwined with Barbed wire, and in every language but English slogans in artistic fonts telling the world “Slut” “Carpet Muncher” “I love ass” “Foot Freak” and anything else you’ve ever heard. The tats are colorful and abundant, and only a long sleeved shirt could hide them.” Carol continued.

On your neck is tattooed a choker and a chain is tattooed down your spine to your lower back. Two huge swirls start at your nipples and go out to surround your huge breasts Like hypno-discs. Between your tits is the phrase” hypno tits” Your legs have the same Tats as your arms, stopping at the ankles, where there is a tattoo of a metal bracelet, like worn by chain gangs. There is no way you could go out in public without the world knowing you are into women. When you open your eyes, you will see how you are suddenly covered in these tats, and are helpless to remove them. You will have to eventually accept that the tattoos leave you little choice but making a commitment to the lifestyle they imply.

A couple more things. As you become upset about this, I need only say “still frame” and you will freeze in position. All thought will stop, your mind blank. I can then pose you however I wish, and you’ll remain in that position . If I am overly concerned with how you reacted, or if I just feel like it, I need only say “mindless obedience” and you will cease thinking on your own, obeying commands one at a time, then standing at attention until the next command.

When I count to three you will awake, not remembering being under, but obeying my suggestions.” Finished Carol.

Kim awoke at the count of three, Carol’s feet in her hands. “You give a great footrub” Smirked Carol. Kim smiled. “Thank you.” She said, noticing her wrists.

“My arms, what the?” said Kim. “My whole arms…are covered in tattoos.” She exclaimed. She jumped to her feet, and noticed her fingernails.

“Slave girl? When did this happen?” She went over to a mirror and looked at her neck. “A collar?, and what’s this? She opened her shirt to read ‘hypnotits’ backward. “My whole body is tattooed! But how? My hair! How did this happen to my hair?

Kim was a good 7 inches taller than Carol and could easily take her in a fight, but As she got upset and closer to Carol, Carol said. “You’re weak and defenseless against me.” She took Kim’s arms and held them. Kim couldn’t struggle because of the suggestion. “You can open your mouth to yell, but no sound comes out” said Carol.

Kim did and Carol spit into her mouth. There was a look of shock on Kim’s face, as Carol spit again. “Swallow it and cum, you’re body is like a rag doll.” Said Carol.

Kim couldn’t fight the suggestion, swallowed the saliva and felt an orgasm overpower her as she dropped like a sack of potatoes onto Carol’s floor. Carol used a foot to move Kim’s arm and it was limp like a rag doll. A tear welled up in Kim’s eye.

“Don’t you dare cry, you cannot cry. You know what you are.” Snarled Carol. She used one foot to remove the shoe from the other. Kim was limp as a rag doll, unable to get up. Carol stood over her powerfully, bringing her foot closer to Kim’s face.

She lowered it to just touch her. “Take a good whiff” demanded Carol, and Kim did. “Memorize it, and get used to it, because it’s one of your favorite smells, you “kinky dyke submissive”. “You’re my kinky dyke submissive now, aren’t you?

Kim’s face went blank, then all the programming lying dormant kicked in. The trigger phrase was bringing to the surface everything that she had held in her subconscious. Her eyes now focused on Carol’s foot. Her tongue crept out of her mouth and began to push along the sole of Carol’s foot. The scent and flavor was filling her senses.

“You are a kinky dyke submissive, and you’d love nothing more than licking my foot clean, wouldn’t you, you little bitch?” Said Carol. “Mmmmn,” moaned Kim, as she ran her tongue over the older woman’s foot, with slavish devotion and perverted glee, darting her tongue between toes, sucking along the arch, and mock biting the ball of Carol’s foot. “A kinky dyke submissive who gets off on my stink, and who sniffs my laundry desperate for my scents, like feet, armpits, pussy and ass. That’s what YOU are, isn’t it, Slave Girl.” Snarled Carol. “Mmmmn” moaned Kim again, looking up at the beauty above her, who she obeyed, submitted to, admired and revered.

Carol withdrew her foot, and wiped it dry on Kim’s shirt. “Get up.” She ordered. Carol walked into the room where Kim was staying, and motioned for her to follow. Kim jumped up and followed like a puppy with separation anxiety. Carol pointed to the assortment of clothes and shoes. “I’m going for a fitness walk, for about 60 minutes.” She said. “While I’m gone start a load of laundry, the underwear. You’ll no doubt sniff it all before you wash it, and crave a smothering with this perfect Ass of mine,” said Carol as she smacked her own ass, causing Kim to gulp noticeabley.

As you find yourself incredibly horny from burying your pretty face in my underwear, ... start licking my shoes clean. You’re such a kinky dyke submissive you’ll enjoy the honor of licking my salty little footprints off the inner soles of my shoes, won’t you? smiled Carol, watching the now trapped girl squirm with desire at the thought.

Of course, you’ll be unable to orgasm without the permission of your Queen, namely ME, your Queen and sole operator, your Goddess, mistress, Boss. I am all of the above, and you belong to me now, and more-so with every sniff, lick and taste of me do you understand? Powerless to say no, and horny as Hell, Kim agreed. “Yes.” She said.

I expect you to cook dinner for me tonight, after your 1st smother session, which I’ll treat you to after my walk. By mid-day tomorrow I’ll allow you to do your portrait shoot of me, which I know will be even better than your normal work, since you have a subject that you look upon with such admiration and reverence.”

Carol walked out the door, ready for a brisk power walk, ready to work up a good sweat. It was only day one and she’d made great progress with the woman who stole her husband. She would have total control over her body and mind by tomorrow and keep her as her willing slave until she bored with her.

Meanwhile, Kim kneeled next to the pile of Carol’s underwear, sniffing them with reverence and hunger, seeing Carol in her mind, while her own crotch dripped and spasmed a the scent of the woman who dominated her completely. Her anticipation of being smothered later made her heart race. To be on her back, Carol’s weight on her face, ushering her into unconsciousness went through her mind. She began the load of laundry, then returned to the bedroom, where she kneeled before the row of shoes and grabbed the first pair that had a well worn print from Carol’s perfect little feet and began to lick the footprint away, her thoughts melting away as her desire to be nothing more than carol’s to control increased.

To be continued?