The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Pampered Pussy

(fd, ma, md, nc, mf)

Ch3—Xian Lin’s Secret

I heard Holmes even before I saw him. “Aw, Watson, there you are. Doing your part to take care of our little problem I see. Good man.”

With my cock now completely spent and with the pussy it was in just as spent and oozing cum, I pulled my cock free from that cunt and I turned to look at my friend.

He looked spent and dishevelled but when he saw me, he seemed to re-energize himself. To tell the truth, I was finding myself somewhat at a loss for words. I mean, how had I let myself come to be found like this.

I think my friend seemed to sense my discomfort. “No need to explain yourself, Watson. I understand completely. The only way to break the hold of the hypnotic pussy is to impregnate it. Good work, my man.”

I still wasn’t sure what the man was talking about but I thought I was beginning to understand. Ling had been coerced into a life she didn’t want and she now found that she had no way to pull herself free. In fact, the only way she could free herself from the life she now led was to take away that part of her that made her valuable to the ones who would use her. The only way she could free herself was to free herself of the power of the, what was it Holmes had called it, the hypnotic pussy, was to get herself impregnated, and lucky me, it had been me she had chosen to be the one who would take that power from her.

“Tell me, Watson, have you got your gun?”

I assured him that I had and Holmes congratulated me on my preparedness.

“Good then. I hope that we shall not need it, but I would feel more prepared if we had it just in case. Come, Watson. The game is afoot.”

Holmes explained things to me as we went. He had quickly surmised that Miss Hopkins was not who she said she was. In fact, Cyrus Hopkins, the man she claimed as her father had had no offspring. Other than that, the story she had told us was essentially true except for one other point. Cyrus Hopkins wasn’t dead but he was missing.

“Where are we going then,” I asked Holmes.

“Why to rescue Cyrus Hopkins, of course.”

“I have to be honest with you,” Holmes said. “After the experience in the warehouse, I doubted myself if only for a moment. To think that someone could have that much power over me and over my mind. It was humbling.”

“I know what you mean, Holmes.”

“But then I came to my senses. I was not going to waste time pitying myself. I was going to do something about it.”

“That’s the spirit.”

“And where I decided to start was with Childers. He owned the warehouse. It might be coincidence but I thought not. Did you know the man was married?”

“No, I did not.”

Holmes nodded. “Married the girl within a year of getting out of prison.”

Rather a fast courtship, I thought, and I told Holmes what I thought.

“Right you are, Watson. Right you are. I met the girl. She was a young, winsome lass from up abouts of Suffolk County but I knew from the moment that I layed eyes on her that the girl had never been with a man.”

“I say, Holmes. That’s incredible. How could you have known that?”

“It was elementary, my dear Watson. My God, Watson, the woman might as well have been wearing a big sign that said, “Fuck me, I’m a virgin”, and yet, in spite of that, she carried on with the pretense as if she were happily married.”

“Incredible!”

“Quite, so I wondered why and I pushed it further, but the only thing I found about the girl that was at all unusual was that her father had been posted overseas for quite some time and that she had spent many of her teenage years in Hong Kong.”

“That’s not all that unusual, Holmes.”

“Right again, Watson, but when I investigated further, I found that the girl had attended a very special school for young girls when she was there and as far as I could tell, she was and still is the only girl from the west that has ever attended that school.”

“That is unusual.”

“Have you ever heard of the Princess Xian-Lin?”

I admitted that I had not.

“She was of the Wang Dynasty but she was most decidedly not Wang material. From all accounts, she was something of a free spirit but whenever her father, the emperor, tried to reign her in, somehow, she’d avoid any attempts to stop her. It was said she had her father under a spell and it was she that started the school for promising young women that Childers’ wife had attended. In fact, it wasn’t until the princess was raped while she slept by one of the palace guards that she seemed to lose her influence and when she lost it, it went away rather quickly. She was exiled two years later for being a heretic.”

“My Lord.”

“Exactly.”

“But I don’t understand. What does this have to do with Cyrus Hopkins?”

Holmes smiled. “You don’t see, eh? Well, Childers’ young wife is the real Victoria Hopkins. They kidnapped the man to get at his daughter.”

“My heavens. So the story about the pussy, that was all just a ruse.”

“No, Watson. That much is real, and it’s probably the only reason that Cyrus Hopkins is still alive.”

“Incredible, but Holmes, how did you find all this out?”

My friend smile again. “It was easy,” he told me. “I fucked the living daylights out of the girl and she spilled it all.”

Holmes, it seemed, having ascertained that the girl was not a willing participant in the scheme, had gone to the Childers household under the guise of being a plumber there to fix the pipes. While there, he had been watched by the staff, (all women, of course, for they were immune to the charms of Childers’ erstwhile wife,) but he had still managed to get the drop on the women and he had managed to tie them up and very soon he found himself alone with the lady of the house. “You know why I’m here,” he said and she nodded.

Holmes advanced on the girl and very quickly, he threw her down on the bed. Moments later, he was pulling up the hem of her dress and pulling down her panties. An ordinary man might have hesitated and might have looked at the pussy and in so doing, he might have lost himself in its charms but not Holmes. Already, he had his cock out and moments later, he was plunging it into the untouched pussy that he found there.

The girl let out a loud cry almost exactly at the same time as my friend pierced her and then she just kept right on sobbing as Holmes took her again and again and again. According to Holmes, it was just two words that the girl was saying over and over again. “Thank you,” she sobbed. “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”

My friend hardly had time to pay attention to the girl’s plaintive cries for his cock was too busy taking on her tight, little virgin pussy. Again and again, he came at her and again and again, the girl moaned.

Holmes may be a man of extraordinary powers but in the end, he is still only just a man and there is only so much fucking a man can do before the inevitable is thrust upon him and so it was with Holmes. He kept fucking that tight, little pussy until he felt the cum welling up in his balls and still he fucked her and he kept on fucking her until the cum surged up out of his balls and flowed down his cock and then and only then did he bury himself one last time in the girl’s cunt.

The girl knew what was happening. She could sense the release in my friend as his cock came in her cunt and at the very same time, her virgin pussy constricted around my friend’s shaft and she was cumming, too.

But Holmes, he wasn’t done with the girl. Said he had to make sure that her pussy would no longer be able to control anyone’s life so he flipped her over and he pushed his way between her legs and he fucked her again.

“Yes,” the girl sobbed. “That’s it. Do it, Mr. Holmes. Do it. Fuck me good.”

Holmes kept on fucking that tight, little hole and when he came inside her, she was cumming, too.

She sobbed out her relief. “Thank you, Mr. Holmes. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for fucking me so hard and so good.”