The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Pampered Pussy

(fd, ma, md, nc, mf)

Conclusion

Childer’s wife’s pussy oozed the cum of my friend.

Holmes knew that once fucked, a girl with the powers that Miss Hopkins possessed would be free of the curse that those powers placed upon her, and he knew that like Miss Hopkins, Ling Wu was another import from China who had been forced to do Childers’ bidding. Childers’ reign of terror was quickly coming apart.

But Holmes knew one thing more. Holmes had deduced that Cyrus Hopkins was still alive. To Holmes, this seemed obvious but to me, I was having a little more trouble following it. On the other hand, I knew my friend and I had come to trust his powers of deduction. If he said Cyrus Hopkins was being held prisoner somewhere, then I would be willing to bet that that was true.

We came back to the same warehouse where Holmes and I had first been ensnared. “He’s in there,” Holmes told me.

I nodded even as I pulled out my pistol. “How should we take them,” I asked.

“Patience,” Holmes counseled. “There may yet be a way to do this without bloodshed.”

It was clear that Holmes was waiting for something.

It turned out it wasn’t a something but a someone for which Holmes was waiting. A little while after we arrived, a carriage approached. Holmes waited until it had nearly pulled even and then Holmes shouted, “Come, Watson. Hurry!”

Already, he had a hand on the outside of the carriage and he was pulling himself up. I was a little slower. I must admit it, but I too, reached the carriage and then I was pulling myself up.

Holmes entered the carriage from one side even as I entered from the other. There was only one occupant in the carriage, and that was the woman we knew as Victoria Hopkins. “Miss Childers, I presume,” said Holmes.

The woman smiled. “So you finally figured it out, did you?”

“I did. You learned the secrets of the pampered pussy from the real Miss Hopkins, and you have been using those powers to aid your father who is in fact Pablo Childers.”

“Very good, but now, I think I have something you need to look at—”

“Don’t,” Holmes told her and at the same time, I produced my gun. “I would hate to have my colleague here put a bullet in you but I would rather have him do that than have you once again try and control us with your pussy.”

The woman glared malevolently at Holmes but did nothing else.

“I suppose turn about is fair play,” Holmes told the woman. “You made us suck cock so I suppose we should do the same to you.” Without saying another word, Holmes lowered his trousers and then he stroked his cock as he looked at the woman. “Go ahead,” he told her. “Suck it.”

I could tell she didn’t want to but another look at my gun seemed to convince her that what she wanted really didn’t count for all that much so she leaned down and started to suck on Holmes’s cock.

Holmes wrapped a hand behind the woman’s head as he pulled her mouth even more firmly onto his cock. “Don’t be stingy,” he told her. “Suck it. Suck it good.”

How much of it was her doing what she was told and how much of it was the way Holmes was pulling her onto his cock was not all that clear to me but she certainly was taking more of him inside her mouth.

“You got to try this, Watson,” the man told me, and really, that was all he had to say because moments later, I had my cock out, too.

The woman moved over to suck on me and damn, that felt good to have the little bitch doing our bidding for a change. She sucked and sucked but then her mouth relinquished its hold on me and back it went to Holmes’s cock.

Back she came to me and then back again to Holmes. Then back to me, and then back again. I knew that if I didn’t watch it, I was going to explode all over the inside of that little cock sucking mouth and if the moans of my friend were any indication, he was feeling pretty much the same way.

But that’s not exactly the way it happened. Suddenly, Holmes was leaving that little cock sucking mouth all to me. “Suck it,” he’d tell the girl. Suck that cock,” but when he said it, it was clear that the cock he meant was mine.

That was because Holmes wwas angling himself to get in behind the woman. I saw him lift the back of her dress and I saw him pull her panties down, but he was careful not to look at her pussy lest he be controlled by it. Instead, he just pressed his cock up against that pussy and then he shoved himself inside.

The girl moaned as she took that cock inside her. There really was nothing she could do about it though. Holmes pulled his cock back and then he shoved it forward again and again, the girl moaned.

Damn, her little cock sucking mouth was good. I knew my friend was giving her little pussy the what-for but all I could think about was that mouth on my cock. Damn, that was good. Damn, that was so fucking good.

I pulled her mouth down on my cock and I kept it there as my cock finally unloaded itself inside her. “Swallow it,” I told the woman. “Swallow it all.”

She didn’t swallow it but I suppose that couldn’t be helped because almost at the same time as my cock unloaded inside her, I heard Holmes groan and then he was shoving his cock inside the woman, and as his cock finally began to unload itself inside the woman’s cunt, she moaned and then she moaned again, so that instead of swallowing my jizz, she just kept right on moaning even as O shot more and more of my cum into her little cock-sucking mouth.

I pulled my cock out of the woman’s mouth. Somehow, having her suck me off just didn’t seem to be good enough for everything that she’d put us through. I grabbed her and pulled her to me and in that instant, I knew what I wanted. Bent over as she was over my cock, the zipper for her dress was right there in front of me. It took me no time at all to push that zipper down and then I was pulling her onto my lap. “Fuck my cock,” I told her.

I could see fear in her face where once I had only seen cockiness.

“Fuck it,” I told her again and then she was reaching between her legs and grabbing hold of my cock. Moments later, she was doing it, letting her pussy slide down onto my cock.

“Good man, Watson,” my friend congratulated me. “That’s the way to do it.”

I could see Holmes moving in behind her and I just knew he was grabbing the woman’s ass, and when she moaned, I knew why. She wasn’t just taking acock in her pussy but she had one in her ass as well.

She just kept moaning as she took those two cocks, the one in her ass and the one in her pussy. She was going to cum. She knew that, but more than that, she knew she’d lost the power that she had once had.

Holmes and I kept at her, kept fucking her until she was on the verge of cumming and then we fucked her some more until cream oozed from both her holes. She was ours to do with as we leased.

After that, solving the mystery of the pampered pussy was a piece of cake. Childers was arrested for extortion and for other crimes, and Cyrus Hopkins, he was found in a storeroom in that very same warehouse, bound and gagged but other than that, not looking all that much the worse for wear, but although the case is over, I know Holmes and I know he still worries. Might there be another pampered pussy out there, just waiting to exercise its control over men. I know he worries but so far, all his worries have been for naught.