The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cassandra’s Ass-Kissing Fuck-Slave

Part 2

Cassandra giggled and then said, “Sleepy sleepy.”

I blinked and I was still down on the floor. My right hand felt normal again, but now my left hand was also in the floor. I was on my hands and knees. I looked up at Cassandra and said, “What is going on here?”

Or rather, that is what I intended to say. What came out of my mouth was something more like, “Arf arf arf-woof arf woof.”

And that is when I became aware of everyone else at the party not just laughing at me, but laughing as if I were the funniest thing they had ever seen. “This is not funny,” I tried to say. But the sound I made was something like “Woof woof arf woof-woof.” And everyone just laughed harder.

Then a bowl of dry dog food was placed before me, and suddenly I was very hungry. But I still had my pride. I was not going to eat dog food. But I felt hungry. I needed to eat. So I leaned forward and sniffed the food. There was more laughter, and I stopped. “No,” I said, though it came out as “woof,” and refused to eat.

But then Cassandra put her hand under my chin and lifted my head so that I looked at her face. “But you’re so hungry,” she said condescendingly, “and this dog food is so yummy, I just know you want to eat some.”

She let go of my head, and looked at the dog food. I began to salivate, and my tongue hung out of my mouth, and I began to drool. I was hungry and the dog food looked and smelled delicious. I lowered my head toward the bowl.

“Wait,” she said. “Wait until I let you.”

And I froze there, with my face just millimeters from the dog food that I was now convinced would be delicious. My saliva dripped onto the food. I could smell it. I wanted it. I heard other people laughing but all I wanted was that dog food. I began to whimper with my desire to eat. My whimpering was soft at first, but quickly got louder. I needed to eat, and I needed to eat that dog food, and I needed to eat it right then and there.

At last, Cassandra said, “Eat, little doggie,” and I began to devour that dog food. I barely chewed. I gobbled it down. I licked up all the pieces that had fallen out of the bowl and licked the bowl clean.

When I was done, I heard everyone laughing, and realized I had just eaten a bowl of dog food. And the sense of having just eaten delicious food turned to nausea. What was happening to me I did not know. Something blocked my brain from understanding what was happening to me.

I barked a single “woof” in frustration. And then a bowl of water was put before me. I was suddenly very thirsty. I lowered my head to the bowl.

“Wait, doggie,” said Cassandra. And I waited. Once again, I whimpered until I finally I heard the command, “Drink, doggie.” Instantly I was lapping at the water, trying to drink like a dog. I was so very thirsty, I worked hard to drink as much of the water as I could.

I heard the laughter as I drank but I was so thirsty I could not stop until I reached the point where getting more water from the bowl was simply not possible. I stopped and stared down at the mostly empty water bowl. I looked around at everyone, including my friends, laughing at me. I realized what I had just done in front of them, and I felt humiliated.

Then I heard Cassandra say, “Sleepy, sleepy.”

I blinked, and now suddenly I was standing upright. I was looking at Cassandra’s face just as I been before she tried to hypnotize me. Her shirt was back on, and she was staring at me with a satisfied smirk on her face. I tried to stare back to her eyes, but I could not. In a matter of moments, I was looking down at the floor.

“So, do you admit I could hypnotize you easily?” she said happily.

“Yes, ma’am.” I said rather sheepishly. I was still annoyed at having been laughed at by everyone, but I also felt like a small boy being corrected by an adult.

“And what do you have to say to me for letting you look at my breasts?”

“Thank you, ma’am.”

“Good boy.”

I felt a surge of blood in my penis when she said that. It made me gasp, and I heard giggles.

“Now tell everyone what you would truly like to be, and say it loud enough for everyone to hear you.”

Without thinking at all, I heard myself say, “I want to be Cassandra’s ass-kissing fuck-slave.”

There was more laughter all around me, and when I glanced up, Cassandra was laughing as if I had just said the most hilarious thing she had ever heard. I finally started to feel less ashamed and more angry. I turned to leave.

But I heard a loud snap and Cassandra say, “Come back here, I am not finished with you.” And my body turned back to her. Once more I felt like a little boy being corrected by an adult, and I was staring at the floor.

“Now say you are sorry for trying to walk away before I am done with you.”

“I am sorry I tried to walk away before you were done with me, ma’am.”

“And now say again what you want to be.”

“I want to be Cassandra’s ass-kissing fuck-slave, ma’am.” There was more laughter, but this time I could not seem to turn away.

“Well, then, since you are too good to come socialize with us, why don’t you bend over and kiss my ass!”

That brought more laughter. But in that moment, I really wanted to kiss her ass. I stepped over behind Cassandra and looked at her ass. It was a thing of beauty. So round and perfect. I needed to kiss it, adore it. I bent at the waist to press my mouth to her ass. I kissed it lovingly and heard loud laughter from everyone else. I straightened up and stood there ashamed of myself for being so weak as to let her control me.

“Good boy,” she said as she turned to me. Again I felt hot blood surge to my penis. It was almost painful, and I gasped again.

“Now, go get me a Crown and Coke on the rocks,” she said as she walked away.

Like a puppet I went to the kitchen and made her a drink. As I prepared the drink, I started to feel a tinge of anger again. I thought to myself that I would give her the drink and leave the party. I thought the humiliation must be finished. Surely she must have been done with me.

I took her drink out to her. She was sitting on a barstool out on the back porch. There was a small table next to her, and silently I put the drink down there and turned to go. I was fully intent on leaving the party.

I heard a loud snap and turned toward Cassandra. She was pointing down at the floor. “Kneel here,” she said.

My knees went weak, and in a moment I was kneeling on the floor before her. I looked at her, wondering why she was still messing with me. With her up on the barstool, and me down kneeling on the floor, I felt small.

“This is where you belong, at my feet. Don’t you agree?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said. I did not actually agree with her, but somehow I felt she was right. Which left me confused.

“Then stay there,” she said with a smile. I was still looking up at her, and so she said, “Don’t stare at me. Stare at my feet and think about how you belong there.” She smirked.

And I turned my attention to her feet. She was wearing these shiny, high gloss boots. They were dark pink with tall, black heels. And I watched them. For a few minutes, all I could think of was her boots. But eventually I started to wonder why I was kneeling at her feet. I know she had hypnotized me, but there was no reason for me to still be kneeling at her feet. So I started to stand up.

Cassandra snapped her fingers and pointed down, and I was kneeling again. She had not even said anything that time. I felt small and weak, and my legs would not let me stand up.

A few minutes later, she leaned down and said, “You belong at me feet, don’t you?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Well go refresh my drink, and I may let you kneel there some more.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

I stood and took her glass and walked to the kitchen. I wondered why she kept having control over me. It seemed unfair that I was kept kneeling at her feet. Once more I determined that I would just give her the drink and leave. I managed to get distracted from my task, and I filled her glass up with just Coke.

“That is not what I asked for,” Cassandra said as I returned to her.

I looked at the glass. I could see it was wrong. But I did not know what to say.

“Come here,” she said with a smirk.

I stepped closer and she took the drink from me. She reached out with her other hand to run her fingers over the bulge in my pants that was caused by my hard penis.

“See,” she said to her friends, “this is why men are dumber than women.”

They laughed, and I just stood there, feeling like I was about to cum. Then she snapped her fingers and pointed down.

“Kneel down and kiss my boots and ask for forgiveness.”

I knelt and kissed each of her pink boots. And as I heard myself say, “I am sorry for bringing you the wrong drink, ma’am,” Cassandra poured the Coke on my head. It ran through my hair and over my face and down my neck. “Please forgive me, ma’am,” I said.

“Very well,” she said while laughing. “Go fix my drink properly this time.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

On my way to the kitchen, other people noticed my Coke doused hair, face and clothes, and they snickered at me. I thought I should just walk to the door and leave. But my feet went to the kitchen rather than to the doorway out. I watched as my hands carefully prepared the Crown and Coke. All I have to do, I thought, is just walk to the door and leave. Instead, I carried the drink out to Cassandra. This time I determined that no matter what Cassandra said or did, I would give her drink and just quickly turn and leave. I was going to leave. I made up my mind that I was not going to let her make me stay. I would give her her drink and leave. Easy as pie.

I began to put her drink on the small table next to her but did not get to finish.

“Stop,” she said. She snapped her fingers and pointed down. “Kneel and offer me the drink and ask for forgiveness for making me wait so long.”

Immediately my knees lost their strength, and I knelt before her. I held up the glass toward her. “Please forgive me, ma’am, for making you wait so long for your drink.”

“Very well,” Cassandra said as she took the drink from me. “You may remain kneeling and return to staring at my feet where you belong.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Ah, ah, ah. What do you say when someone gives you a gift?”

“Thank you, ma’am, for letting me kneel at your feet where I belong.”

“Better,” she said and then turned her attention back to her friends. I did not really listen to them talk because I was now once more staring at Cassandra’s boots.

Gradually I realised that somehow she had tricked me again. I was kneeling and not leaving. I thought perhaps if I just tried to crawl away, she might let me. But as soon as I began to turn, she snapped her fingers, and I was staring at her boots again.

I thought I would just stand and go. I thought that since hypnosis was all in the mind, I just had to make my mind up to go, and I would be able to leave. All I had to do was stand and go. Stand up and leave. Don’t listen to her. Don’t look at her. Just stand up and leave. Surely I could do that.

As soon as I began to stand up, her fingers snapped, and I saw her hand pointing at the floor, and my knees went weak, and I was kneeling.

Then I thought then I just needed to be faster. If I jumped up and ran for the door, I could get away. I just had to be sneaky. As quietly and with as little motion as possible, I got my feet planted flat on the floor. This is it, I thought. Just jump up and run for the door.

As soon I began to move, she snapped and pointed down, and I was simply kneeling again.

Cassandra leaned down and whispered to me, “Sleepy sleepy.”