The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cassandra’s Ass-Kissing Fuck-Slave

Part 4

“You seem to be tame enough now,” said Cassandra. “Have you got any beer?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Go get me one.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

I stood up and walked to the small kitchen of my apartment. I grabbed a bottle of beer and walked back to Cassandra. Before I could hand her the bottle, she snapped her fingers, pointed at the floor, and my knees bent immediately. I knelt and held up the bottle to her.

“Take the cap off,” she said.

“Yes, ma’am.” I obeyed.

“Hands and knees,” she said as she took the bottle. I obeyed and she put her feet on my back.

“Now say all the sentences together as you did before.”

“I belong at Cassandra’s feet. I want to be Cassandra’s ass-kissing fuck-slave. Pink boots make me submissive and horny. I want to obey women, and I want I obey Cassandra most of all. I am Cassandra’s property, and I will obey Cassandra at all times.”

“Now whisper that three hundred times.”

While Cassandra watched some show or movie on my TV, I whispered that set of sentences. She basically ignored me as if I were just a footstool under her feet. Over and over again, I repeated the mantra Cassandra had given to me. My mind seemed to recede until all I was really aware of was the mantra, the floor and the boots on my back.

When I was done with the repetitions, I said nothing. I slowly became aware of the sound of a commercial on the TV. Cassandra did not say anything either. I remained on my hands and knees, serving as her footstool. I could feel her boots on my back. Her pink boots that made me submissive and horny. My cock was hard and pressed against the inside of my pants. At the end of the commercial, Cassandra laughed. She took her feet off my back and told me to get her another beer. I obeyed. I returned and knelt at her feet without her having to snap her fingers. I twisted off the cap of the bottle and held it out to her. Again she had me become her footstool, and I obeyed without resistance.

Cassandra flipped through channels on my TV and found the porno channel to which I subscribed. She laughed and began to watch whatever movie the porno channel was showing. I turned my head to look at the TV, but the coffee table blocked my vision. Cassandra removed her feet from my back, and I heard a zipper being unzipped.

“Come here, boy, and make use of the tongue of yours.” She grabbed the hair at the back of my head and pulled me to her crotch. She had unzipped her jeans and pushed them and her panties down. She pulled my head close and pushed my face to her bare pussy. “Lick.”

I obeyed. I licked her warm flesh slowly, and heard her moan softly. I explored her pussy lips with my tongue. The sound of people fucking in the porno was muffled by Cassandra’s thighs on either side of my head. With the fabric of her jeans and panties behind my chin and her hand on my hair, I had no way to pull my head back. Not that I wanted to. I was obeying Cassandra and I wanted to obey Cassandra most of all.

After a while, Cassandra pushed my head again, pressing my face to her pussy. Her thighs gently squeezed my head. “Deeper,” she said. I obeyed. I pushed my tongue inside her wet pussy and began to slowly lick. I pushed my tongue as far in as I could, tasting her skin and her juices.

My cock was starting to distract me a little. It was really hard and starting to throb. I started to reach for my pants, when I got a slap to the back of my head.

“Hands on the couch,” said Cassandra. “No masturbation without my permission.”

My hands reached up and grabbed the couch. I said a very muffled “Yes, ma’am” and whimpered. Cassandra laughed.

“Keep licking. I did not tell you to stop.”

I returned to exploring the inside of her pussy with my tongue. My face was coated with her juices. I must have found just the right spot inside her because suddenly her thighs squeezed my head and I heard her say “Yes, right there. Yes!” Obediently I focused my licking on that spot. I was still licking slowly until I heard her say, “Faster.” I sped up the motion of my tongue, and her thighs squeezed harder. I suckled on her flesh, tasting her juices as I licked. She pushed her crotch to my face and moaned. I licked faster, pressing my tongue to her flesh. She gasped and my face was flooded with female cum. I kept licking, and she gasped once more. I could hardly breathe, but I had no way to move my head. Iwas obeying Cassandra, and I wanted to obey Cassandra most of all.

Finally her thighs relaxed, and I could get a breath. All I could smell was her sweet pussy. Holding my hair, she lifted up my head and I saw her smiling at me. That felt so good. She pulled me up further and kissed me. Suddenly the taste of her juices was joined by her tongue in my mouth. I suckled on her tongue for a moment, until she pulled her head back. She licked her own juices from my face and kissed me once more.

“Good boy,” she said at last, and my cock twitched. I felt like I was about to cum in my pants. And apparently my lust and arousal was obvious to Cassandra.

“I bet you would like to cum right now,” she said. She grabbed the crotch of my pants and I nodded and whimpered. She laughed. “You’re not allowed to cum without my permission.”

A part of my brain was still functioning, and after a moment I realized the implication of what she was saying.

“You mean just for tonight, right?”

Cassandra laughed. “No. I mean forever.”

“No, “ I said as I pulled back from her. “You can’t.” I shook my head and tried to think. Not allowed to cum without her permission. Forever. That would mean she was not just toying with me. It would mean she was serious about me being her... slave. I had to resist her. I started to stand up. “No,” I said weakly. “No,” I repeated, trying to sound strong. She let me stand up, but she was smirking at me. “No,” I said once more, “you can’t do this.”

She snapped her fingers, pointed at the floor, and my knees bent immediately. In seconds I was kneeling at her feet again.

“Tell me about pink boots,” she said with a grin.

“Pink boots,” I said as I stared at her stiletto heeled, dark pink books, “make me submissive and horny. I want to obey women, and I want I obey Cassandra most of all.”

“And whose property are you?”

“I am Cassandra’s property, and I will obey Cassandra at all times.”

“And what do you want to be more than anything else?”

“I want to be Cassandra’s ass-kissing fuck-slave.”

Cassandra was silent for a moment. I guess she was looking at me, but I was still staring at her pink books that made me horny and submissive. Then she laughed out loud. She wiggled in glee and moved her feet up and down. I watched her boots intently. I suddenly had an image in my mind of Cassandra’s pink boots rubbing against my cock.

“Would you like to cum?” Cassandra asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” I said, nodding and staring at her boots.

“You are not allowed to cum without my permission. Ever.”

I whimpered and looked up at her. She was smiling at me. I wanted to flee, and yet I needed to obey her. And so I remained there, kneeling at her feet, trying to think clearly. She said nothing either. She just watched me struggling with the idea of her controlling my orgasms. She was smiling a knowing smile, one that said she knew more than I did. I could not look down, because then I would be staring at her pink boots again. But staring at her face was disconcerting. I closed my eyes and and shook my head. I took a deep breath. There had to be a way to resist her. I just had to find the will. And for a few moments I thought perhaps I could find it.

Then I felt her boot begin to caress my pants. Or rather, the fabric that covered my stiff cock. My eyes opened, and I saw her peel off her shirt. I stared right at her large, round breasts. My thoughts of resisting were being crowded by thoughts of lust. Yet a part of my brain realized what Cassandra was doing. I shook my head, but without looking away from her chest. I was just about to voice an objection when she spoke instead.

“Whose property are you?”

“I am Cassandra’s property,” I said helplessly, “and I will obey Cassandra at all times.”

She smirked once more. I felt lost in the need to obey for a moment, and then my dwindling will tried valiantly to reassert itself. I shook my head. “No,” I said weakly. “I’m not-”

“What do you truly want to be?”

“I want to be Cassandra’s ass-kissing fuck-slave.”

“Pink boots.”

“Pink boots make me submissive and horny. I want to obey women, and I want I obey Cassandra most of all.”

“Say that last part again.”

“I want to obey Cassandra most of all.”

“What do you want to be more than anything else?”

“I want to be Cassandra’s ass-kissing fuck-slave.”

“Who do you want to obey most?”

“I want to obey Cassandra most of all.”

“Whose property are you?”

“I am Cassandra’s property, and I will obey Cassandra at all times.”

Cassandra’s assault on my mind was working. I was thinking about obeying her, about wanting to obey her. But she was not done. Her foot still rubbed against my pants. She arched her chest toward me. I watched her begin to trace a circle around her nipples with her index fingers.

“Say you will obey Cassandra.”

“I will obey Cassandra.”

“Again.”

“I will obey Cassandra.”

She had me repeat the sentence over and over. At some point it became simply, “Obey Cassandra.” I could not seem to think at all, except to think that simple phrase. “Obey Cassandra. Obey Cassandra. Obey Cassandra.”

I do not recall falling asleep, but suddenly I felt as though I had just snapped awake.

Cassandra was still topless. She might have been staring at me, but I was looking right at her beautiful breasts. They were round and firm and beautiful. Her nipples were stiff and erect. She turned her chest to the right, and my eyes followed. She turned her chest to the left, and my eyes followed. I was weak and helpless. My cock was painfully hard but no longer being stroked by her boot.

“You want to obey me, don’t you?”

“Yes, ma’am. I want to obey you all the time. I want to obey you most of all.”

“You want to be my slave, don’t you?”

“Yes, ma’am. I want to be your ass-kissing fuck-slave.”

“You could be more obedient and a better slave if I controlled your cock.”

Something in my brain said she was trying to trick me. But I felt confused.

“If I controlled your cock,” she continued in a seductive voice, “I would have more control of you. Don’t you agree?”

“Yes, ma’am.” It was true. I could see that.

“So you would be more obedient if I controlled your cock. Isn’t that so?”

“Yes, ma’am.” It was quite obvious. I had to agree.

“And you want to obey me, don’t you?”

“Yes, ma’am. I want to obey you all the time. I want to obey you most of all.”

“So you must want me to control your cock.”

A small part of my mind tried to tell me this was the trick. Yet I could not deny the logic of her argument. I could see no way around it. It had to be true.

“Yes, ma’am,” I said. She laughed.

“I think you should ask me to take full control of your cock.”

“Please, ma’am-”

“And call me Mistress Cassandra.”

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra. Please, Mistress Cassandra, take full control of my cock.”

“Ask me to control your cock so that you never again cum without my permission.”

“Please, Mistress Cassandra, please control my cock so that I never again cum without your permission.” A faint warning bell was going off in my head, but I ignored it.

“You are completely sure that you want to never again cum without my permission.”

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra. I want to never again cum without your permission.”

“You want to be never allowed to cum without my permission?”

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra. I want to be never allowed to cum without your permission.”

“In fact I think you need me to have that control, don’t you?”

I hesitated. The warning bell in my head was getting louder. But I was not sure why.

“What do you want to be most of all?”

“I want to be Cass- I want to be Mistress Cassandra’s ass-kissing fuck-slave.”

“And to be that, you need to obey me, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra.” Need to obey. Yes, that was right. I needed to obey her.

“And so you need me to have complete control of your cock, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra.” I could see the perfect logic of her argument.

“And so, you need to never be allowed to cum again without my permission.”

The warning bell in my head was clanging insistently. But it was weaker than Cassandra’s logic. She was undeniably right.

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra. I need to never be allowed to cum without your permission.”

“So ask me for that.”

“Please, Mistress Cassandra, never allow me to cum without your permission.”

Suddenly, I realized what she had done. My mind cleared, if only slightly. And then confusion rushed in. I did not want her to control my cock, to deny me orgasms, but I knew I needed her to have that control.

Cassandra was laughing at me. She rocked back and forth, laughing heartily at me.