The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cassandra’s Ass-Kissing Fuck-Slave

Part 5

Cassandra was laughing at me. She rocked back and forth, laughing heartily at me.

“Controlling you is so easy,” she said. “When I first thought of coming over here, I had only planned on humiliating you a little and having you serve me sexually for the night. But this is turning out better than I expected. You’re so horny you can hardly think straight, and you’re so receptive to my control that you’re like putty in my hands. I can mold you any way I want.”

I was stunned. I finally managed to lift my gaze from her chest to her face. She was giddy with glee. She saw the look on my face and began laughing again. And the worst part of it was, I could not deny what she had just said. She was molding me any way she wanted. I felt a humiliation like I had never before known.

How could I be so weak? I had been so sure I could resist her, and right off the bat, all she had done was snap and point at the ground, and I had kneeled at her feet. The rest of the night had only been more of that.

No, I thought. I would not let it continue. This humiliation was enough. I would take no more. I would not submit to her. I was a man with a mind of my own. I would not submit.

“Get out,” I said angrily as I stood up. “Get out now. I have had enough of you, Mistress Cassandra, now get out.”

She laughed at me again, though I did not see why.

“I said get the fuck out!” I was angry. I had found my will again. “Get out now!” She did not budge from the couch. She just sat there laughing. If she would not leave on her own, I thought, I would throw her out. I reached out to grab her arm.

She snapped her fingers, pointed at the floor, and my knees bent immediately.

I was suddenly kneeling again, and she was still laughing. I started to stand, and she snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor. Down I went. I started to transition from merely angry to genuinely enraged. Again I tried to stand, and again, she merely snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor. As if I were pulled by unbreakable strings, I knelt down. I began to let out a stream of profanity as I tried one more time to stand. And one more time, her fingers snapped and pointed down, and I was kneeling again.

“Enough,” she said. “Sleepy sleepy.”

I blinked, and all my anger was gone. I was kneeling at Mistress Cassandra’s feet. I could remember being angry and why I had been angry. I thought for a moment and a part of me said I should still be angry. But I was looking at Mistress Cassandra, and being angry seemed impossible. I quickly realized that in my anger I had made a horrible mistake. I had tried to get Mistress Cassandra to leave, when what I should have been doing was submitting to her will. I needed to obey Mistress Cassandra at all times.

“You were a very bad boy,” said Mistress Cassandra.

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra. I am sorry.”

“Sorry is not enough. You will remove your clothes and bend over this couch and ask me to spank you.” She spoke with a smile, but her voice was firm. I noticed that she had one of my belts in her hand. Where she had found it, I did not know. But that did not matter. What mattered was obeying Mistress Cassandra.

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra.” I removed my shirt, stood up and removed my pants. I had only just started dressing when she had arrived, so now all I had on was my boxers. I shed those too, and exposed my hard cock. I stood at the couch and bent over, putting my head down on the cushion. “Please, Mistress Cassandra, spank me for my misbehavior.”

“You will count each strike and thank me for it.”

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra.” No sooner had I spoken than I felt the first strike of the belt. “One. Thank you, Mistress Cassandra.” Again the belt slapped my ass. “Two. Thank you, Mistress Cassandra.” Ten more times I was spanked and thanked her. My eyes were watering, and my ass was stinging. I could feel a hot stripe of pain across my ass cheeks. My cock was just as hard as it had been when the spanking started.

“Now, you will kneel and tell me what you need to be more obedient.”

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra.” I knelt at Mistress Cassandra’s feet and felt the sting of pain on my ass. I looked at the pink boots Mistress Cassandra wore and felt my need to obey her. She was superior to me. I looked up at her. She was still topless, and looking past her gorgeous breasts to her beautiful face, I felt weak and submissive. She stood there, a woman of intelligence and strength, looking down at me both literally and figuratively. She was superior to me in every way. I owed her my obedience. I knew what I needed to improve my enslavement, and I was desperate for it.

“Please,” I pleaded, “Mistress Cassandra, I need to obey you. I need your control. I need you to take full control of my cock. I need this so that I may better serve and obey you. I know I am not worthy of your control, Mistress Cassandra, but I need it. Take control of my cock. Please, make me incapable of orgasm without your permission. I need to be as obedient to you as possible to be the best ass-kissing fuck-slave I can for you. I need to obey you fully. You are superior to me in all things, and I need with all my soul to be your ass-kissing fuck-slave. I will do anything, Mistress Cassandra, to serve you better. Please, I know I am not worthy, but please, take control of my cock. Please, make me unable to ever again cum without your permission. I need to obey you, Mistress Cassandra. I need to fully submit, to be completely your property. Please, please, control my cock.” At this point, I was whimpering and nearly in tears again.

“Very well. I will take control of your cock,” she said with a look of triumph. She sat down slowly and lifted her hands to her chest. “Go ahead,” she said gently, “look at my breasts.” And I did. I gazed longingly on those perfect round breasts. I saw her fingers move around in circles, around her nipples, her stiff, delicious looking nipples.

“Yes, you are helplessly slipping back into trance now,” she said. And it was true. “You are slipping back into trance just as I want you to. Stare right at those breasts. Obey and sink down. Yes, you are going deeper now, and down and down and down, ever deeper into the power of my voice. Obey and sink down, and stare as my breasts just as you long to do. Listen to my voice. Stare at my breasts and fall deep into trance for me. Obey and sink down. Sinking deeper. Deeper still. Obey and sink down. Deeper into my power.

“Yes, deeper still. Down to that place where my commands are irrefutable and unbreakable and irresistible. Obey and sink down. Down and down, listening to my voice, staring at my breasts, sinking deeper into my power. Obey and sink down. Down to that place where my commands are irrefutable and unbreakable and irresistible. Obey. You must obey. Yes, down to where my commands are irrefutable and unbreakable and irresistible. Obey and sink down. And now you are there. Now all my commands are irrefutable and unbreakable and irresistible.

“And now you are going to find you cannot cum without permission from me. And you do not want to cum without permission. Your need to obey me means you don’t want to cum without my permission. Your need to obey me means you want my control there, preventing you from ever cumming without my permission. You want to be obedient to me. Which means you want to be unable to cum without my permission. You are so devoted to serving me, you want to be incapable of orgasm without my permission.

“And you know that you do not deserve to cum without my permission. You know that you are inferior to me. And you know that I am superior to you in all things. You do not deserve to cum without my permission. And from now on, you simply cannot cum without my permission. You are incapable of cumming without my permission. And this is exactly what you want, because you know I am your superior in all things, and you know that means I should control your orgasm and your cock. You know that I and only I should decide when you get to cum. And so you want me have that control. And so it is true that you cannot ever cum without my permission.

“But you still want orgasm. You still cannot help that serving me arouses you. You still feel the deep need to know the pleasure of orgasm. But you know that I am superior and you do not deserve to cum without my permission. And so now you can only cum when I give my permission. You can only cum when I allow it or when I command it. You are now incapable of every cumming without my permission.

“And you want that deeply. You want it so badly, that you never want to cum without my permission. You want it so strongly that you are simply incapable of ever cumming without my permission. Any time you get close to orgasm, you will remember that you are unworthy of having that pleasure without my control. You will remember that you do not deserve to be able to cum without my permission. You will remember how deeply you need to serve me and obey me. You will remember that you cannot cum, that you are unable to cum, that you are incapable of orgasm without my permission.

“Your inability to cum without my permission is irrefutable and undeniable. It is completely true that you do not want to cum without my permission. It is completely true that you cannot cum without my permission. You cannot escape it. You cannot get around it. You are simply incapable of cumming without my permission.

“No matter how close you get to orgasm, you will never be able to reach it without my command. And the closer you are to orgasm, the stronger your inability to cum will be unless I give you permission. The closer you get to to that sweet pleasure of orgasm, the more you will need to obey my will and your inability to cum without my permission will get stronger and stronger. The closer you get to orgasm, the more you will need my permission to cum.

“And if I ever deny you permission to cum, you will be completely unable to cum until I do give you permission. You will have to wait for permission to cum. This control over you will excite you more and make your desire to cum all the greater. And the greater your desire to cum, the stronger your inability to cum without permission.

“Each time you become aroused, each time you feel the desire to orgasm, each time you depend on my command to cum, the more true your need for my permission becomes. You cannot stop this need to have my permission to cum. You cannot get around this need to have my permission to cum. Because you want it to be true.

“From now on, you may cum only when I command it. And you will cum any time I command it. Your cock is in my control now. It is mine, because you want it to be mine. It is mine because I am superior. It is mine because you need to be my ass-kissing fuck-slave.

“Your need to obey me, your deep desire to serve me means you want me to have the control over your orgasm. You want me to be able to deny you orgasm because you want to be mine. And you want to be mine because you know I am superior. You know you do not deserve to cum without my permission. You know that my control of your cock marks you as being under my control, as being in service to me, as being obedient to me.

“And so, from now on, you cannot cum without my permission. This is locked in. This is irresistable and irrefutable and undeniable. I control your cock. I am superior. I deserve to be obeyed. I control your cock. I will be obeyed. I control your cock. I am to be obeyed. I am superior. I deserve to be obeyed by you. I control your cock. I will be obeyed by you. I am superior. You need to obey me.”

“Unlike your other trances, I am going to let you remember this one. You will remember that you begged me to take control of your cock. You will remember that I gave you the gift of taking control of your cock and your orgasms. You will remember that you cannot cum without my permission. You will remember that I accomplished this by my will and by my natural superiority over you.”

“I am going to count from five to one, and you will slowly wake up from the trance as I count. Five. Feel yourself starting to wake. Four. My control over you makes you more mine each time you obey. Three. You are obeying me even now and leaving the trance. Two. I am your superior and you need to serve me. One. Wake up now.”

I blinked. I looked in awe at Mistress Cassandra. I do not know how, but I could feel her control of my cock. Her power seemed to grip my cock and hold it. Once more tears welled up in my eyes, but these were tears of deep gratitude. I put my head between her feet.

“Thank you, Mistress Cassandra. Thank you. I love you.”

“Of course you do, boy.” There was smugness in her voice. I knew it was because I was inferior to her. Of course I loved her. She was beautiful and superior. How could I not love her? She was Mistress Cassandra. She was my Mistress. She allowed me to serve her, to obey her. How could I not love her? Of course she knew I would love her. Even so, I felt a desire to tell her.

“I love you, Mistress Cassandra, more than I can say.”

“I know, boy. I know.” She sounded happy. And that made me happy. “Lie back now, boy.”

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra.” I lifted my head from the floor and leaned backward until I was laying with my back on the floor, my knees still bent and my heels under my ass. My cock was rock hard.

I felt rather than saw Mistress Cassandra move herself to straddle my hips. Suddenly I felt her warm, wet pussy lips rubbing against the underside of my cock. It was pleasure like I had never known. My Mistress was using me for her pleasure. She was hot and wet and slick against my skin.

About the point that I managed to begin to put words together to thank her, she was suddenly enveloping my cock in her tight pussy. She moaned and began to ride my cock, and all words left my mind.

It was a slow and torturous experience. I wanted to fuck hard and fast, but at the first sign of motion from me, Mistress Cassandra told me to be still. My body obeyed, but my mind was full of lust. And to see her perfect breasts moving up and down as I felt her moving up and down on my cock was only added torture. I wanted to touch her body, but I had to be still. I whimpered and shuddered. I struggled to remember words so that I could plead with her.

“Please, Mistress,” I started to beg.”Please, I need to cum.”

“No,” she said. And instantly I felt my need to cum get stronger. Mistress Cassandra was starting to ride my cock faster and harder, and her pussy squeezed my cock. Despite the command to be still, I started to writhe. I needed to cum, and I could not.

Suddenly, the motion of her body got faster and she was panting. I was a lust filled fuck-slave for her to use. And I was in torture. I felt the pressure of my cum. I needed orgasm.

“Please, Mistress-”

“No!” she shouted. I gasped at the unbelievable increase in pleasure and arousal and pain. My cock was so hard it was starting to hurt. But I could not cum. However, she could.

She let out a wild scream and squeezed my cock hard with her pussy. She began to gasp and let out short bursts of screams. She did not stop moving. I think somehow she came again because she let out a long scream and her body tensed in one gorgeous arch of feminine beauty.

“P-please,” I said.

“No!” she screamed. “No cum-ming!” And then, as she kept fucking my throbbing, painfully hard cock, she moaned “oh god yes”, but not to me. I could not think straight at all. I needed to obey. I needed to cum. And in my obedience, I could not cum at all. I had never felt so hard or so aroused in all my life. I was trembling in pain and need. Each throb of blood through the veins in my cock was like a stab of delicious pain. My balls felt as though they might burst. And still, while Mistress Cassandra was torturing me with her tight, slick pussy, I could not cum.

Unless you have experienced being completely unable to cum and needing to cum as desperately as a drowning man needs air, you cannot truly know what this felt like. It was intense, excruciating, and exhilarating all at once. I absolutely needed to cum more than I had ever needed anything. And I absolutely could not cum.

“P-please,” I said. Putting words together had never been so difficult. “Mistress Cas... uhn! M-Mistress Cassandra! Please! I buh-beg you! L-let me c-cum!”

I heard no response for a moment. Only my Mistress’s hard gasps. And then suddenly I heard her scream out.

“Cum now!”

And stars filled my eyes as I experienced an orgasm like none I had ever felt before. My hips involuntarily pushed up, lifting off the floor and shoving my cock deeper into Mistress Cassandra. Hot cum erupted from my cock. And a moment after my orgasm began, Mistress Cassandra had one of her own. I heard a wild, primal scream, and felt a hot flood gush over my cock. I was lost to pleasure as I seemed to cum forever. I began to float and feel lightheaded when finally I exhaled the breath I had been holding. My hips returned to the floor, and I lay there, stunned and in awe, and gasping for air.

I looked up at my Mistress, and marveled at her beauty. She was lost still to her own orgasm. A more beautiful sight I cannot even imagine. She truly was my superior in all things. And I loved her.

At last Mistress Cassandra finally seemed to be descending from the heights of her orgasm. She looked down and me and smiled. She laughed, and it was like the sound of angels laughing.

“Good boy,” she said. And even though I knew I did not deserve her praise, I cherished it all the same.

“Thank you, Mistress Cassandra. I love you.”

She smiled a knowing smile and nodded.

“You will do anything for me now, won’t you, boy?”

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra,” I said eagerly and happily. “I am Mistress Cassandra’s property, and I will obey Mistress Cassandra at all times.”

“Yes, yes you will.” She laughed and I neither knew why nor cared.

I just wanted to be the best ass-kissing fuck-slave I could be for Mistress Cassandra.

And I still do.

The man stopped typing. He was still kneeling. While he had been writing, his cock had relaxed but now was stiffening once more. The woman had left the room, and now returned, wearing a snug fitting t-shirt and nothing else. She leaned over the man’s shoulder and said, “Let me see it.” She skimmed what the man had written, while he stared at the breasts that were just millimeters from his face. His cock was fully erect. The woman smiled as she quickly read what he had written. “That’s a good boy,” she said. She took a step back and spread her legs. “Now come here and put that tongue of yours to use.” The man smiled. He said, “Yes, Mistress Cassandra,” turned to the woman and buried his face in her crotch.