The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cat Trance Dance

It had been a long and restless night for me; insomnia was sometimes a burden. But now it was just past dawn, and promised to be a lovely day. I sat quietly watching my cat Trancedancer lying in a patch of sunlight, eyes golden with the light. We stared at each other for several moments, each second becoming longer and longer. In the end the cat would win, no doubt about it. Her unflinching gaze would eventually trigger my automatic submissive response and I would end up humbly looking at the floor. We had played this game before, TranceDancer and I. I smiled softly at my beloved pet (or owner, depending on your point of view). We both knew who was boss, that was for sure.

Sighing softly, I lowered my eyes, admitting she was the stronger. There were days when being a born slave had its good points. I often wondered if the cat wasn’t a bit of a born hypnotist, the way she could hold my will at bay so easily. Idly I rubbed her behind the ears and was rewarded by the captivating rhythmic purring that I loved so well. I looked out the window at the backyard fountain and let my mind relax, the purring forcing my breathing to slow down and match its cadence. purrrrrrrrr slowly fill my lungs with morning air...purrrrrrrrr slowly breath out, so empty and so content. Each little rub behind her perfect ears resulted in another set. The longer we sat there, the closer I felt to Trancedancer. I could almost feel her mind reaching out to mine with each soothing purr. Slowly the sun moved across the sky, the shadows creeping around the fountain as if it were a sundial. Nothing seemed important except the contented purring of my cat and the soft touches of her mind on mine.

I don’t know how long I had been sitting there before the touches began to take shape. I should have been shocked or at least concerned with my own sanity, but somehow it seemed perfectly natural. At first the words were simple, no sentences, just an occasional suggestion.

“purrrrrrrrrrr deeper....purrrr lazy spinning......purrrrrrr easy sinking”

I found myself slowly swirling into the sounds and words. The garden began losing focus, becoming a colorful blur that seemed to be the essence of the purrs. It was like a soft kaleidoscope of sound and rainbows, turning this way and that, pulling me closer and deeper into its center. I felt so at ease, so secure, it was very easy to let go and move with the sound/color. The words became more insistent, calling to me, making me feel almost a need to hear them.

“purrrrrrrrrrrr easy to swirl deeper...purrrrr easy to let go....purrr simple to surrender.... so safe with Trancedancer.”

“Yes” I felt my mind answer, “so easy, deeper, surrender, safe”

A small part of me formed a question mark followed by a tiny surge of panic, but the rest of me was too far gone and too enthralled in the purring. My fingers moved automatically, caressing my cat just the way she liked it. I felt my identity dissolving in the rainbows and sounds; it felt so wonderful to give in to the pleasure. The words kept coming, making sentences, and forming suggestions.

“purrrrrr become one with Me... purrrr become part of Me...My mind in yours...purrrrrrrrr”

Softly I began to purr, feeling the fingers rubbing behind my ears generating the sound. I stretched lazily against the warm body next to mine and purred some more. Words seemed to be dancing in my head, gentle words, commanding words, not written not spoken, just there. Deeper, safer, warm, feline, together, melting, surrendering..... I felt the fur on my back go very smooth in contentment, my claws extending as I stretched again... purrrrrrrrr

A small pinch of thought intruded, “I am a cat?”

“Yes,” came the answer. “We are a cat. A beautiful golden-eyed, golden furred tabby with graceful white whiskers and a seductive long tail. We are one, we are feline.”

Experimentally I swished my tail, enjoying the feel of it, the knowing that it was irresistible. Slowly the colors began to change from blue daytime rainbow to red-orange sunset to purple gray evening to indigo night. The night air was cooler, the smell enchanting. I/we lifted our shapely head and sifted the air for the scent of the male. I/we knew he was out there, seeking, prowling, and waiting for us. With a small growl of pleasure, we found the scent and leaped to the ground in a fluid stream of gold. Moving silently through the night, I could still hear the words teasing and controlling.

“Soft fur, soft paws, long elegant legs, purrrrrr...we sense, we need, we pursue, purrrrr.... stalking and finding, purrrrr”

The scent became stronger, the excitement rising. I/we stopped for a moment and yowled our need to the stars. “AIOUUUUUUU!!! AIIIOOOUUU!!! Back low and hindquarters high, I cried out to the universe in feral lust.

The answer was not long in coming, a rustle in nearby bushes, a low growl of approval, there He was. His coat was sleek and black as midnight. His eyes were dark emeralds, glowing with a light of their own in the moonlight. Stiff legged, He approached, circling me slowly. Small commands growled now and again told me that I was acceptable.

Again that small question mark...I am a cat?

“Yes,” came the answer. “I made you, I control you, I am your Mistress, W/we are one.”

The word control did it, I snapped into complete submission and surrender. Writhing with kitty lust, I moaned deep as He playfully nipped my neck, my ears, and my haunches. Each nibble raised my tail higher and fanned the fur around my sex more enticingly. For what seemed like hours, we danced in the moonlight, purring moaning our mutual needs, instinct stronger than will controlling our actions. I watched as He stalked me, His belly low to the ground as He snuck behind me. I could not see Him but the smells and sounds told me where he was. I could feel him ready to pounce.

“Are you alright Cyndra?”

Bang! Suddenly I was no longer a cat. Panic stricken, I looked around. Apparently I was in the alley on my hands and knees, stark naked. “Oh my God” I gasped out. I looked up for the source of the voice. “Umm, actually no I am not, I have no idea how I got here,” Panic began to overcome me, and I curled into fetal position, trying to cover myself. Strong hands wrapped me in a warm something and helped me back to a sitting position.

“Do you think you can stand up kiddo?” All I could think of was what a polite young man, and how incredible to be able to remain calm enough to be of assistance under the circumstances. I nodded weakly. As he helped me to my feet, I noticed how incredible attractive he was, hair as black as night, green eyes glowing in the streetlight. Firmly he led me over to a park bench and sat down with me, one arm across my shoulders. “Now tell me what happened if you can” he spoke softly and very close to my ear. I felt gentle fingers brush back the golden blonde hair from my face. I turned to look at him again, my yellow-brown eyes half closed and confused.

“I...I’m not sure. I was sitting at home petting my cat, and then suddenly I was here and I don’t have any idea where my clothes are.” I was babbling, making only minimal sense, and I knew it. The moonlight only made things worse, distorting images and colors, giving it all a surreal quality that somehow seemed appropriate. So many questions flying through my head..“Do I know you? Have I been here before?” They came out in a rush, leaving me breathless and blank. I looked again at my rescuer, trying to find a matching image in my memory. “Kyle?” the name jumped from my lips, and things began to clear.

“Baby are you ok? I went to pick you up for dinner and the door was open and Trancedancer was sleeping in the doorway. She seemed to be asleep anyway, didn’t move when I stepped over her. Hope she is ok..” His voice was suddenly familiar. " I saw a trail of clothes that looked like yours, and followed it to here. Now, let’s get you home and see if we can figure this out.” He helped me to my feet again, and we walked down the alley towards my apartment. “Yes Master” I murmured. Leaning heavily on His arm, I walked as best I could with only two feet. (Wait, that is a strange thought, where did that come from?)

As we walked through the doorway, I noticed Trancedancer was no longer lying there. Stepping into the room and swishing my tail in irritation, (there it goes again) I looked for my cat. I spotted her crouching in the kitchen, staring pointedly at the cat food cupboard. “Come and sit at My feet and tell Me what you remember cyndra” “Let me feed trance first please Master” I said, eyes properly downcast.

I bent to pick up my errant pet, and I swear she winked at me. “Naughty kitty!” I laughed. I reached into the cabinet and took out a can of our favorite food (damn there it is again). I opened it, set it on the floor, and returned to My Master, stopping on the way to arch my back and stretch my claws( what??) Something was in the back of my mind, and I looked over to see Trance watching me. I swear that cat was smirking!! Happily I knelt at my Master’s feet and relaxed, almost human again and darn glad of it.