The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Catalogue Shopping

When you have enough power and influence, you can get anything you desire in life—anything. Everything and everyone has a price and no tastes are too extreme for the owners of Fantasy Girls Inc on the Dark Web. Bethany Bowles had never heard of the company or really much about the dark web as she went about her life as the city’s newest prosecutor. It made no difference as once her picture appeared in the online catalogue, it would not be long before there would be a buyer.

MC, MD, FD, BD, MA, FF, MF

Bethany Bowles was the newest assistant district attorney in the city. Although she could have gotten higher paying job at a private law firm right out of law school, none would provide the courtroom experience she was now getting. Besides, a Bowles had been in the District attorney’s office for almost twenty years; it was almost a family right of passage. Her father beamed with pride when she selected her career path. Her mother did not share his enthusiasm concerned that it was increasingly dangerous becoming a prosecutor, especially a female prosecutor. Bethany was joining her father and her older sister, Jenny, in a long honored tradition of public service.

Across town, Amanda Zycone also looked with interest at the newspaper article announcing Bethany had joined in a family tradition. Whereas the Bowles family dedicated themselves to the law, the Zycone family proved polar opposites and for generations had been involved in any criminal activity holding the promise of high profitability. Amanda was now running the family business and as a woman, always felt challenged in what was a male dominated profession. As such, she constantly looked for a way to make an impact statement in the crime world and solidify her hold on power within her own syndicate. As she read about Bethany, the outline of an idea began to form in her head.

Over drinks that evening, Amanda met with one of her assistants. Over the years, organized crime and crime families had become much more sophisticated and this assistant ran the technical arm of the enterprise. He had a PhD in computer science and oversaw an entire group devoted to exploiting technology and the internet for gain. He was also Amanda’s expert in exploiting the Dark Web, which increasingly became an important resource for not only talent, but technology and capability.

Amanda finally asked the question, “so I have heard about on-line auctions where candidates are nominated, their profiles posted, and the winner gets to decide what happens to them. Do such sites exist?”

Jeff Goodwin looked at his boss nodding his head. “Yes, these sites exist, though it is expensive.” He continued explaining the process in some detail.

“So,” Amanda quipped, “I can nominate anyone to be listed in the on-line catalogue that is used for the auctions?”

“Yes, there is a formal nomination process and of course a $50,000 nomination fee that is non-refundable.” Jeff looked at her, “I assume that you have someone in mind?”

Amanda nodded her head. “I was thinking the newest DA, Bethany Bowles, might be a nice nomination. It would make my mark on the city while settling an old score with the Bowles family.”

Jeff was never judgmental as this was what he considered business, not a morality play. He nodded, “and the added benefit is your fingerprints are off of the process; after all, you are just making the nomination and possibly bidding on the candidate. By the way, those listed in the catalogue are referred to as candidates.”

Amanda smiled, “thanks for the information, please put you team on securing Ms Bowles a spot in the next catalogue update.” Across town, Bethany had no idea that her name was now in play, nor that she was in Amanda’s cross-hairs.

Saturday night Bethany was committed, along with her older sister Jenny, by her parents to attend a charity gala at a resort located on the outside of the city. Although she found these events boring, Bethany also understood supporting events like these were somewhat a family obligation. She asked her mother when told of the event, “why is it always your daughters that attend? Isn’t it time my bothers got to enjoy the stuffiness of charity galas?”

Claire Bowles, her beautiful mother, answered as expected, “well you and your sister might meet someone special at these events to distract you from your steady diet of law, law and law.” Secretly, Claire hoped that her daughters would find someone, settle down and live a quiet life as a Southern woman. She never adjusted to the Independence both seemed to have. She often told friends, “they are their father’s daughter.”

Bethany laughed hearing her mother’s explanation. “Mom, it’s the 21st Cemtury, matchmaking went out decades ago.”

As she drove up to the event and stepped out of her Audi R8, Bethany turned heads. Dressed in a tight black cocktail dress, she was conservative, but sexy looking. Her face, framed by flaming red hair beamed at others as she walked up the steps and into the hall where she quickly found the family table. Silently, Bethany felt multiple sets of eyes on her as she made her way across the room to where she saw her sister standing. As always, she thought, Jenny commands attention. Personally, Bethany was the opposite. She did not like being the center of attention; however, even she had to admit, occasionally it provided a thrill.

Unknown to Bethany, a few of the eyes on her as she made her entry were on a mission. Tonight, she would be photographed and photographed for the catalogue. When a smiling young photographer asked for permission to take her picture, Bethany nodded and stood by the table allowing multiple pictures to be taken. Jenny then joined her and other shots were arranged. Her mother watched noting “I am sure those will be in the paper tomorrow, or in the City Magazine,” Her older sister, Jenny added, “Bethany, you always take such a nice picture.”

Claire looked towards her daughter’s standing next to one another, “both of ÿou take great pictures”". The photographer agreed and walked away.

A few minutes later across the room, a memory card was being swapped out by the young photographer to an unseen guest. In return, the photographer received an envelope containing one thousand dollars. In his mind, it was the easiest money he had ever made. Within an hour, Jeff’s technical team had the images they needed, Bethany’s profile had been completed and the $50,000 nomination fee wired. A confirmation email from an untraceable IP address confirmed the information and informed the team that Bethany was now scheduled for the next catalogue update in 6 days.

Before he left for the night, Jeff sent Amanda a short text. “Your friend will be in next week’s catalogue.” Amanda, at a dinner party, smiled as she looked at the text. Sipping her drink, she could not wait to go catalogue shopping. His second text caught her attention. “Have you seen her sister?”

Amanda stayed occupied with the family business for the next six days, but in the back of her mind, she was thinking about the catalogue display. If she could pull this off, she reasoned, she would solidify her control of the family business as well as gain a reputation across the crime families. When Jeff knocked on her door on Friday afternoon, he said simply, “she’s in the catalogue, it is posted and live as we speak.”

Amanda smiled and was quickly given the IP address of the Dark Web site. Jeff provided all of the appropriate log-on information and as soon as he departed her office, Amanda was busy pulling up the catalogue. Within minutes, she was staring at a beautiful picture of Assistant District Attorney Bethany Bowles wearing a sexy black cocktail dress. Amanda’s first thought was that her adversary was lovely. Her second thought was simply, she is sure to attract attention.

Reading her profile, Amanda chuckled. Whoever on her team wrote the script had a real talent. “Available for auction, one beautiful District Attorney. We can transform her into anything you desire for the right price. Imagine how your friends will react when you show them your own legal system. A member of the famous Bowles family, be sure to own the first “infamous” Bowles daughter.” The starting bid was $50,000 and Amanda saw bidding had already topped $80,000 in the first few hours. Once it hit $100,000, Amanda would join in. She had no intention of losing her prize.

The following morning, bidding had hit $125,000. Amanda made her first and she hoped her only bud at $175,000. Instead of moving up the price $5,000 to $10,000 a bid, she wanted to clear the field and show everyone there was a serious bidder in the game who would not be denied. Someone countered at $180,00. When Amanda bid $200,000, the remaining bidders went silent. Twenty-fours hours later, the auction site notified Amanda that she was a winner and she had 36 hrs to send the funds via Bitcoins. The transaction was completed in less than twelve.

Almost immediately, Amanda received a detailed questioner about what she wanted to have happen to Bethany. The questions were specific and the scenarios and choices were pretty graphic. The form was online, but she was allowed to save changes and sleep on her selections before finalizing and submitting. After spending hours with her selections and sipping multiple cocktails, Amanda had made the choices required. She decided to sleep on the selections and review them in the morning. As she shut down her laptop, Amanda realized for the first time how aroused this entire process made her. It felt like her entire body was filled with electricity and the mere thought of transforming the young attorney filled her with lust. As she changed for bed, she discovered just how wet she was and her nipples poked through her nightgown illustrating her arousal even more. Crawling into bed, Amanda reached for the night stand and her trusty lelo vibrator. Within minutes it was buried between her legs while her other hand squeezed her breasts. Amanda did not stop until her body rewarded her with a sharp orgasm. “God I needed that,” she mumbled out loud before turning off the light and falling asleep.

In the morning over coffee, Amanda reviewed her choices. Glancing down at the screen, she scanned her selections:

Type of Changes:

Amanda went over the rest of the form finalizing and checking her selections. She chuckled thinking she had never liked playing with dolls as she was growing up, but for this one she would definitely make an exception. Once and for all, the Zycone family would dominate the Bowles family. Amanda whispered to herself, “and they say crime does not pay.”

Pleased with her responses, Amanda hit the submit button. Receipt on the other end was acknowledged. Bethany’s fate was sealed.

The following weekend, Bethany was at her Saturday morning barre classes bright and early. Although tempted to sleep in on Saturdays, she made the class a weekend ritual. She found it a good way to work off stress after a long week at the office. Grabbing a coffee from the corner bistro, Bethany headed into the parking garage for her car. As she put down her gym bag to locate her keys, she was startled by a young woman who approached her out of nowhere asking for directions. Letting down her guard, Bethany turned to answer the question when she was greeted by a fine mist sprayed into her face. As she tried to talk, she inhaled the mist into her lungs and within seconds was disoriented and grabbing her car for support. Bethany never heard the van pull up, the side door open nor the command “of get her in here now,” echo in the garage. She also never felt the prick from the syringe delivering a powerful sedative. It was all over in minutes. Only the spilled coffee cup next to her car gave testimony to a brief struggle.

Within hours, Bethany had been whisked out of the city and was on her way to an underground facility of Watson Industries. Jamie Watson, now running the company, made a fortune in transforming humans into living dolls. Her own collection stood as a testimony to her technique perfected over the years since her graduation from college. Dr. Jodi Held, still worked with Jamie providing this service to selected clients. When the auctioneer saw the request for Bethany made by Amanda, he knew that Watson Industries and Dr. Held were the key to a successful client engagement.

Bethany slowly woke as if from a fog. The room was dark except for a small blinking red light. Attempting to move, the young lawyer found her wrists and ankles restrained and felt something tight across her chest. Bethany tried to yell for help, but her mouth felt like cotton candy and barely a squeak got out. Laying there in the dark, she tried to make sense of what had happened, but drew a blank. All she could remember was the coffee shop and walking into the garage. Then, she woke up here. Unfortunately, Bethany had no idea where here was at the current moment.

Within 30 minutes, Bethany heard the door open and immediately the room was flooded by a bright light both blinding and disorienting the captive. When she adjusted to the light, her eyes focused on two women who quickly identified themselves as Jamie Watson and Dr. Jodi Held. Jamie said with a sinister grin, “let me be the first to welcome you to our facility. You will be our guest for the foreseeable future.” When Bethany tried to frame a question, she was immediately silenced with the ominous remark from Dr Held: “everything will be explained in good time my dear. Please realize that half of the fun here is making sure you know what is happening and what is in store for you.” She smiled and almost mockingly added, “first however, we need to get you comfortable.”

Immediately, a team of four assistants entered the room and walking over to where Bethany was bound, removed the straps binding her to her gurney. Any hope Bethany held that she may be quickly freed was shattered when they roughly pulled her over to a large steel frame. The young attorney was quickly secured with her hands over her head and her ankles bound far apart. Bethany found herself spread eagle but upright.

Jamie walked in front of Bethany examining her slowly with her eyes. For the first time, real fear trickled through Bethany’s body. “I think we need to make our guest a bit more comfortable. Her workout clothes look so restricting,” Jamie commented to the group. Again, the assistants went to work and despite Bethany’s shouts and body movements, each article of clothing was systematically cut from her body until she was hanging naked. Jamie grinned, “I love it when we get a beautiful subject to work with.” Dr. Held nodded in agreement.

Jamie then took the appropriate photographs of her naked subject, a subject that now was weeping unable to control her emotions. “I will send these to your buyer tonight. I am sure she will enjoy the view.” Looking up at Bethany hanging in the frame, Jamie now commented that it was time for the young District Attorney to understand what was going to happen to her.

Jamie began her explanation with a slide show and a few video clips projected on a screen that came down from the ceiling. The slide show was almost a virtual tour of her own collection area where, as she described, rivals or difficult people were housed. She focused her discussion on Professor Julia McCloud and Dean Paula McGee from the University. “Both women, like you, were highly intelligent, driven, competitive, and may I say beautiful.” She then showed images of them in their respective display cases and played embedded video clips of their performance socially and sexually as human dolls.

Finishing, she added, “the real torture is these women totally understand what has happened to them and what control we have over them at all times and they are helpless to resist. They truly are prisoners in their own body, or shall we say a doll’s body.” Bethany looked up at her captors screaming a well used line: “you are all mad, you cannot get away with this.”

The outburst was expected and amused those in the room. “Mad, hardly” Jamie explained. “What we are is profitable and successful.” She then added, “Amanda Zycone afterall, is paying good money to transform your life.” At the mention of Zycone’s name, Bethany recoiled. Taking notice, Jamie added, “she is a real piece of work and harbors some sick fantasies, but she is the buyer and you soon will be part of her world.”

Nodding to the doctor, Jamie watched as the frame was lowered to a prone position. Once Bethany’s naked body was in place, Dr Held walked over and with a practiced motion started an IV in the young lawyer’s left arm. Bethany was shaking her head and begging for this to stop and for her to be released, but in return she just got a smile, a pat on the head, and a front row seat as Dr. Held injected the first of many drugs into her IV line. As Jamie watched, the lawyer’s eyes dulled and rolled back slightly while a smile broke out on her face. She commented out loud, “I do like it when they first go under.”

Dr. Held looked to her team and with a practiced voice stated, “start phase one of her mental conditioning.” She turned to Jamie, “the requested plastic surgery and the micro sensor implants will take place on Thursday.” She added, “given the requests this time, we have brought a neurosurgeon onto the team. He will handle the new sensor implants in her brain. It is a simple procedure, but we need his skills.” Jamie nodded and viewed these new brain sensors as just doll enhancements.

For the next six weeks, Bethany remembered nothing as she was either sedated or kept in a twilight state where her mental conditioning was most effective. As done with earlier subjects, images and associated triggers were embedded. One by one, traits desired by Amanda were instilled and then embedded deeply in Bethany’s core brain function. “Afterall,” Dr. Held argued, “the brain is just a big computer and we do know how to reprogram computers.”

Finally, the team was ready for the big reveal. If all went well, Bethany would be sent into the chamber where layer after layer of skin-like latex embedded with nanobots would be sprayed over her body. Through experience, the team knew that the spray was the final step once conditioning and responses were verified.

Everyone was standing and observing the gurney as Bethany was brought out of her sleep. It took minutes for her to get organized and her brain to begin full function, but when it did, all of the memories came crashing back. “What have you done to me?” With those words Dr Held laughed, “she has voice function now, but we can garble that via the remote once she is completed the process.”

Bethany tried to move, but could not. It was as if her muscles were frozen in place. “Don’t worry dear, you are not paralyzed, it is just we now control all of your bodily functions.” With that Dr. Held hit a button on the remote and Bethany stood to the side of her gurney with a confused look on her face.

Jamie laughed, “Bethany, the look on your face is precious. You really do have to come to grips with not having control of your body.” Almost mocking her, Jamie added, “right now, we control it, but upon delivery, you will be Amanda’s plaything for life.”

Jamie looked into Bethany’s face and saw a mixture of resistance and disbelief. “I like it when they just don’t get it or won’t accept their new station in life.” With that, Jamie fingered a button on the left side of the remote.

The look of horror on Bethany’s face was priceless as she felt her bladder let loose and a stream of warm urine run down her thighs. She wanted to yell out, but could not form the words, it was not allowed.

“Now maybe you will understand what we can do to you.” With that statement Jamie fingered two more buttons and micro-sensors began vibrating within Bethany nipples and her clit. Jamie laughed, “as your hardening nipples know, we control everything.” With that, Jamie hit the talk button allowing Bethany the power to speak. At the same time, she was taken before a full length mirror where she saw her altered body for the first time. Sobbing, Bethany could only repeat “what have you done to me over and over.”

Staring back at Bethany was a strange woman. It was herself, but shaped differently. Her body was devoid of hair except for the bright red hair that framed her face. It was shorter then she normally wore it. Her face was made up as were her eyes, but she did not recall applying anything. What she noticed most were her breasts, much fuller and heavier on her chest a far cry from what she referred to as “bee stings.” Not only were her breasts larger, but her nipples seemed elongated and were currently erect and stimulated. Her hips felt a little larger and she could no longer ignore the vibrations coming directly from inside her clit. Tears rolled down her face. Jamie made it worse by adding, “and we are just getting started, the real work begins once all of your functions check out.”

With that statement, Dr Held took a quality control check sheet from Jamie mentioning, “we should have everything checked and verified within 24 hrs and then the spray can be applied.” Looking to Bethany, Dr. Held issued a trigger phrase and then said “follow me in silence.” Although she did not want to, Bethany felt her body moving and she was soon close behind Dr. Held following her as she walked back into her lab.

Inside her mind, Bethany was screaming. How was this possible? How did she lose control of her body? How did her body get changed? Although her mind screamed, she stood still with a smile on her face.

Jodi Held always liked the quality control checks as it was a chance to see just how far her research had come. She looked to Bethany and after issuing a trigger phrase simply started issuing commands.

“Kneel,” was the first command and Bethany knelt on the floor.

“Squat,” was immediately followed by Bethany squatting.

“Doggie,” had Bethany on all fours.

“Wiggle,” kept the lawyer in a doggie position by wiggling her hips.

Dr. Held watched as one by one Bethany responded to the commands. When they became more sexual in nature, a camera was turned on to record the tests. When Bethany saw the camera instead of being appalled, outwardly she demonstrated signs of arousal. “Perfect, our little lawyer’s exhibitionist streak has kicked in,” Held noted to an assistant.

“Now for some more detailed tests,” Held commented.

Through a side door, a young male university student walked in dressed only in a robe. Bethany was positioned kneeling in front of him. Her mind was screaming, but her body was not in her control. As he knelt, Dr Held used the remote to trigger sensors in Bethany’s nipples, clit, g spot and lips. Watching Bethany’s eyes, she could see the effect of the sensors. Again, Held commented to her team.

“Do you see how her arousal builds just by kneeling in front of him and he is a total stranger?”

When they nodded to her, Jodi Held remarked “and now all of the programming kicks in and our professional lawyer becomes somewhat of a wanton slut”

An attendant walked up and whispered something in the student’s ear and he not only opened his robe, but dropped it on the floor. Kneeling, Bethany was eye level with a semi-hard cock. Although deep in her mind, she was screaming, the more primal side of her brain kicked in and her conditioning took over. Night after night she had images of cock’s implanted on her brain with associated subliminal messages. Now all of that conditioning raced through her head. “That cock is so beautiful” echoed in her mind. As the team watched, her body flushed with arousal and without thinking, Bethany opened her mouth and slowly engulfed the student’s cock. As he grew harder, Bethany seemed to grow more aroused. Being filmed only increased he want. When the young student moaned and grunted, Bethany took all of his cum in her mouth and then swallowed in total enjoyment. Finally, she kissed the cock and went back to a more relaxed position. Dr. Held smiled. “Our lawyer’s response was perfect. Now start the next test.”

As the male coed was led away, a female coed took his place. Soon, she dropped her robe and Bethany was kneeling in front of a smooth, shaved pussy. As before, conditioning kicked in and her mind registered, “her pussy is so beautiful.” Bethany’s body again flushed pink with arousal as her mouth kissed and then licked a pussy for the first time. Bethany quickly found the student’s clit and embedded triggers fired one after the other. Within minutes the coed was moaning and soon after that she exploded in orgasm coating Bethany’s lips with sweet pussy juice. Again, Dr. Held smiled. “Our lawyer has a real talent.” One of the assistants walked out and fingered Bethany’s pussy checking for excessive lubrication. “She’s soaked, clearly highly aroused.”

Tests continued through the afternoon and into the evening with Bethany passing each one. Despite her revulsion at what was going on, Bethany was helpless to stop her body’s reaction. When Jodi Held finally commented “Bethany, you have been such a good girl, why don’t you kneel and pleasure yourself,” it shocked no one as Bethany fell to her knees and began stroking her body. As an audience watched she played with her clit and breasts and would have penetrated her pussy if not stopped by the team. “She is a virgin and intact, let’s not spoil that fun for someone down the road.” With cameras rolling, Bethany’s eyes rolled back in her head and she exploded in orgasm. Dr. Held called Jamie, “the transformation is complete, we are ready for the next process.”

The following morning, Jamie and Dr. Jodi Held held a small conference in the treatment room discussing the final plans for Bethany. When they finished and as Jamie walked away, Dr. Held signaled to her team. Looking down at Bethany, she smiled commenting, “and now we begin the final process, but first you must be cleaned up and properly prepared.”

Immediately, Bethany was taken into an adjacent room where she was removed from the gurney and bound to a shower table. Her entire body was again waxed and then washed until her skin was smooth and soft. At the same time, an attendant placed an enema tube deep in her ass and started a flow of warm solution. Given the sensors already embedded, Bethany almost moaned at anal penetration which brought a chuckle from the attendants. “She likes it,” one commented. When Bethany could take no more, she vacated on the floor which was immediately hosed down while Bethany was washed. The process started again. The young attorney was mortified and humiliated but there was nothing she could do.

After three repetitive treatments, her hair was again styled and her nails were retouched. “Now”, Dr. Held said, “the real work begins.”

Bethany was moved into a chamber where she was bound upright with spreader bars. Once secure, the chamber was sealed and after a few presses on a computer keyboard, small nozzles appeared spraying her body with a thin coating of a specialized clear latex solution. Heat lamps were then activated allowing the latex to dry and the process started over again. It was precise, computer controlled and Bethany, as so many before her, could do nothing to resist. After three layers of latex, a new set of nozzles sprayed an thin layer of nanobots into the latex. At the same time, a nozzle emerged from the floor and ceiling, one penetrated her ass, while another her throat. Both triggered pleasurable sensations due to the embedded sensors. Once in place, a solution was released through each hose delivering nanobots internally to Bethany’s system. The heat lamps activated the bots. These bots, combined with the mental conditioning and embedded chip and sensors completed Bethany’s transformation into a living doll.

The process continued over the next four hours. Throughout it all, Bethany was unable to move. Dr Held explained that their revolutionary process allowed the skin captured under the latex to actually breathe as the material and skin’s surface formed a bond through which the nanobots would pass. “Unfortunately for you, Bethany, the bonding process cannot be reveresed.” She smiled, “you have tried your last case in court.”

Once her body was fully encased, the team moved to work on Bethany’s face. This was a much more delicate procedure, much of it done by hand, but when complete, what was before the team was a life like human doll coated in a playable latex coating. When wheeled in front of a full length mirror and allowed to see herself, Bethany wanted to scream, but it was a silent mental scream as she could not move her lips locked under the latex material.

“Allow the process to dry for 24 hrs and we are finished,” Dr Held said to her team. She walked over and once again started an IV putting the former attorney into a twilight sleep. “Just stay still for 24 hrs and we will be done.” With those words Dr Held and her team turned out the light and left the room. Walking down the hall she placed a call to Jamie. “The doll is ready for delivery.”

To Be Continued