The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Catalogue Shopping Part 3

When you have enough power and influence, you can get anything you desire in life—anything. Everything and everyone has a price and no tastes are too extreme for the owners of Fantasy Girls Inc on the Dark Web. Bethany Bowles had never heard of the company or really much about the dark web as she went about her life as the city’s newest prosecutor. It made no difference as once her picture appeared in the online catalogue, it would not be long before there would be a buyer.

MC, MD, FD, BD, MA, FF, MF

The bright light shinning from a series of overhead fixtures pierced directly into Jenny’s brain as she struggled to open her eyes. It took a few moments to orient herself, but when she did, Jenny realized that she must be in another room within the facility. No longer restrained, she was free to walk around and explore her surroundings.

Naked, Jenny walked in front of a mirror and was stunned by the changes she saw. Her blonde hair was now shorter falling above her shoulders. Her body was devoid of hair and both her nipples and clit seemed swollen and protruding a bit. She examined her face and saw the makeup covering it seemed to be permanent; she could not even smudge the look. Searching for clothes to wear or at least cover her body, Jenny opened a nearby closet and saw what could only be described as fetish wear designed in leather, lace and latex. Immediately, the young lawyer’s hands reached out and she fingered the sensual material on the clothes.

As her fingers stroked the material, a quick shot of arousal raced through her altered body. Before Jenny realized what she was doing, the young attorney was stroking the material with vigor and as she did a sexual flush decended across her skin’s surface. Attendants, watching through a two-way mirror, noted the changes. Within ten minutes, Jenny had slipped into a tight latex bra and panty with an attached garter belt. She added fishnet nylons and was now kneeling on the floor pleasuring herself totally oblivious to what she was doing. When Dr Held and Jamie walked in, Jenny did not stop. “Such a good girl, " Dr. Held teased, “a good girl needs pleasure and likes us to watch.” Almost immediately, Jenny exploded in an orgasm. The need for pleasure and satisfaction was overwhelming. That someone else was watching only intensified her reactions.

At this point, Jamie intentionally walked over to the corner of the room and used the bathroom. When she walked out, Jamie looked over and caught Jenny’s eyes; eyes that hid a hunger. Smiling, Jamie simply asked, “is there something you want?”

Jenny could not get her eyes off of Jamie. Despite her mind screaming a loud ‘no,’ Jenny’s mouth opened and both blushing and to her horror, the young lawyer quickly blurted out, “Miss, I need to clean you.” Mortified at what she just said, Jenny was further confused when another wave of arousal swept through her young body.

Jamie looked over to where Dr Held was standing and smiled. “Clearly the embedded kinks have taken full effect. Your team did excellent work as usual.”

With that, Jamie reached down and pulled up her skirt up to her waist exposing her pussy and ass. Jenny stared at the sight for a moment and then seemingly in a fog, walked over, lowered herself to her knees on the floor, and quickly used her tongue to clean Jamie’s most intimate body parts. As Jamie felt the lawyer’s tongue swirl and probe her pussy and then her ass, she realized just how effective the new treatments were. Looking down at Jenny, she said “good girl,” and watched another flush of arousal race across her captive’s skin. Instead of being disgusted, participating in tongue cleaning actually turned Jenny on.

Although inside her head, the captive lawyer was embarrassed and disgusted, outwardly, she smiled and exhibited all the signs of arousal. When Jamie simply said, “welcome to your new life,” all Jenny could do was smile and quickly suppress a slight moan.

Dr.Held walked back into the room with a container of clear liquid and placing it on a table spoke directly to Jenny. “In a moment, you will drink this liquid and it will begin your transformation into the ultimate pleasure doll. Just drinking it will provide you pleasure and pleasure is what you seek isn’t it my dear?”

Jenny nodded her head.

“This treatment is much more advanced then the one we gave your sister. It is quicker, provides better results, and is irreversible. It relies heavily on nano technology, genetic recoding and hormonal therapy, but all of that will be too complicated for you to understand in short order.”

Dr Held smiled, “you see, you won’t need that sharp lawyer’s mind much longer now that your primal instincts and need to find pleasure dominate your persona. So, the process will dull your mind just a bit and keep it open to any new suggestions your new owner might have.”

Jenny just sat in the room listening to the words fully aroused from what she had just done with Jamie. When Dr. Held handed her the liquid, she swallowed it without hesitation sealing her fate and sealing it at her own hands.

“I love it when they take part in their own destruction.” Dr. Held commented to Jamie who was sitting across the room watching the scene unfold before her.

Jenny did not notice any change that evening as she went to bed. No longer restrained as she was not considered a flight risk, the lawyer’s mind still echoed, “what have I done,” in a deep corner; however, unknown to Jenny, even as she climbed into bed, her sharp, analytical mind was beginning to dull. Jamie, for her part, reached out to Amanda and reported that they had started the final transformation and Jenny would be ready for shipment in short order. At the same time, photos of the process were being uploaded to Amanda’s computer system. Amanda hatched and idea and as a first step was compiling a special book for Claire Bowles entitled “successful daughters.” Amanda was bent on the total destruction on the Bowles family.

When Jenny awoke in the morning, she was stiff. Getting her body to move seemed somewhat harder and she was not sure why. Standing, she walked in front of the mirror. Her skin seemed to have a new softness and tone, almost as if it had been buffed. Her breasts seemed not only larger, but uplifted, almost defying gravity. Her nipples were pink and puffy. Looking at her face, Jenny noticed her lips seemed puffy and full. She never remembered them like that before. She turned her body and noticed how firm her buttocks and thighs were and her hips seemed to flare. When she walked across the room, she swore that she could feel her hips sway.

Inside her head, there was confusion. A part of her brain was registering this was all wrong. Another more dominate part argued this felt so good and argued for seeking pleasure. As promised, but unknown to Jenny, the nano technology did have an effect on her brain. As she slept, more and more of her analytical brain receded into the background. Mentally, she was duller and more accepting of the changes. Slowly but surely, she was turning into a Pleasure Doll for Amanda and there was nothing that could reverse the process.

When Dr. Held came into the room to examine Jenny, she was pleased and amazed by the changes overnight. She remarked to her assistant. “Please get a scan of the brain this morning, I want to insure all of the nanos are in place before activating them. Once we do, we will check out remote functionality.” The assistant nodded and made some notes.

Held looked to Jenny and issued a trigger phrase. Anyone watching would have seen a dull sheen come over her eyes. Held told Jenny to stand, kneel, sit, crawl along with a myriad of other commands. She did each without hesitation. Small tears formed in her eyes and Dr. Held immediately said, “no crying, only smiling.” The tears stopped and a smile creased Jenny’s face.

By the next morning, the transformation was about complete. Jenny found it impossible to get out of bed as her muscles refused to operate. When Dr Held came in, she powered on the remote for the first time and had Jenny sit up and then stand. “Perfect,” was her only comment. Looking out into a mirror, Jenny saw a reflection of her naked self. Her skin now had a glossy sheen like a child’s doll. When Dr. Held hit the self-pleasure button, Jenny fell to the floor with one hand moving to her breasts while the other went to her pussy. Kneeling, watching her own image in the mirror, Jenny began satisfying herself as the transformation team watched with smiles. Jenny showed no hesitation or embarrassment. She was merely a doll following instructions. Given the Pleasure Doll request, Jenny felt increasing sensations and pleasure with each stroke. Held commented to Jamie, “the programming drives her to seek greater and greater levels of pleasure and satisfaction.”

“We do have one big test yet to accomplish, but for that we need to leave the room and observe through the two-way mirror,” Dr. Held commented to Jamie. Jenny’s room was soon empty.

As the newly minted Pleasure Doll sat on her bed, the door opened and in walked a strapping male coed from the university. Introducing himself as Jake, he was soon talking to Jenny, who was programmed to respond to any of his questions. During a pause, she asked in a sensual tone, “if there was anything I can do for you?” Jake, thinking it was a joke, answered with a grin, “well I could really use my cock sucked.” The look on his face as Jenny got on her knees was priceless. Jake could not believe what was about to happen.

Jenny found herself kneeling. As she did, her slim fingers found the zipper of the coed’s jeans and pulled it down. All the while, she had a smile on her face. Reaching up, Jenny admired the cock in front of her. As she touched, it began to swell and this excited her even more; so, she touched it some more. Once large enough, the transformed layer formed an “O” with her doll-like lips and slowly took it into her mouth. The sensation of the cock sliding across her lips brought instant pleasure and the desire for more. Jenny began to suck harder. She would have moaned except for the fact that her lips were filled at that moment.

On the other side of the two-way mirror the team watched in rapture. “Now the big test,” Jamie said. Pressing a few buttons, Jenny stopped sucking, innocently looked up, and asked the coed in a sweet voice, “please do my ass.” When those words were said, Jamie and Dr. Held almost exchanged high fives in celebration.

Jake could not believe what he heard and was out of his clothes in a minute. Jenny for her part, got on all fours and was seductively wiggling her hips back and forth. When she felt Jake move behind her, she again said, “please do my ass.” Jake, his cock hard from her earlier sucking, needed no encouragement and pressed his hips forward. When his cock head hit her anal opening, Jenny moaned in pleasure. She was an anal virgin, but given the Nano placement, her anus was as sensitive as her pussy. She pressed back on the hardness.

“Now watch this,” Dr Held told Jamie. “Normally, you need a lot of lubrication for anal sex, but not here. The nanos rewired her body and our young lawyer turned doll now produces lubrication for her anal passage.” As they watched, Jake slid the entire length of his cock in the young lawyer’s ass. Jenny had never felt such pleasure before and was soon riding back and forth in a frenzy. Her ass was lubricated, her pussy was lubricated and her body was screaming with excitement. Words flew out of her mouth she had never used before, Jake heard, “fuck me...fuck me hard,” followed by “fuck my ass, fill my ass.” He gave Jenny what she asked for and with a grunt exploded deep in her bowels emptying his heavy balls into her ass. As she felt his cock pulse deep inside her, Jenny exploded too, although the sounds she made were more of a doll-like sequel. Jamie looked around, “our lawyer has become such a beautiful slut, notify Ms. Zycone that a shipment is coming her way.”

Amanda got the news the following morning and smiled. She already had a second display case manufactured and placed in what she affectionately called the Bowles Wing of the house. Jenny was shipped exactly as her younger sister with a farewell anal plug positioned in her ass to make the trip pleasurable.

When the shipping case was opened at the Zycone estate, Jenny did not open her eyes until the remote was triggered. The first image she saw was that of Amanda Zycone, a hated rival. Again, she could say or do nothing as she was a mere passenger in her own body. The second image she saw was that of Bethany, standing in a glass display case like a life-like doll. Jenny was removed from her shipping container and within minutes was in a display case next to her sister. While Bethany was dressed as a corporate lawyer, Jenny’s attire was more sexual in nature: garters, heels, stockings and a Demi bra. What neither sister saw at the moment was the third display case with an engraved plaque already mounted:Claire Bowles, Momma Slut.”