The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Catgirl Got Your Tongue

I apologize in advance for the bad spelling. I hope it doesn’t ruin the story for you.

Chapter 1

Sweat was dripping down Maria’s face and she held back a moan of pleasure. Mike’s shaft thrusting deeper into her. It was becoming too much, she couldn’t hold it back. A hot burst of cum came out from her insides. Mike smiled at his accomplishment. Maria smiled back and looked into his eyes. She fell back agents her pillow. She grew very tried. Maria looked as Mike opened his mouth to speak “Good morning cat’s and kittens, is a beautiful Friday morning and—” Maria was shocked awake from her alarm-clock, one arm draped over her face. She brought her other hand out from under the covers and squinted at it. She grabbed her glasses from the headboard and slipped them on. It was covered with fresh cum. “Oh, god.....” She’d been masturbating in her sleep. And she had done it well! There was a large, sticky wet spot around her crotch. Maria quickly stripped off her cloths and threw them on a heap on the floor. “First things first” Maria thought. She grabbed a new pair of underpants and a matching bra. She saw no need to sleep with a bra on, it was too unconvertible. Next came her favored blue shirt that was attached to a medium leant blue skirt that just reached her knees. She adjusted her glasses as she sat at her vanity and brought a comb through her long black hair. Her thoughts had drifted more and more toward Mike in the last few months. It was hard for her to think of anything else. She was alwase embarrassed around him and never knew what to say and for that she hated herself. Some day she would that the boy her feelings. “just...not today.” Maria sighed and turned around and looked at the cum covered pajamas on the floor. Her cat, Midnight Given the name because of her sold black fur, was sniffing at the cloths. “Midnight, get away from that.” She moved and picked up the cat. “What am I going to do with you, kitty?” “Meow?” “Sigh, I could never be mad at you. Not come on, get out while I take care of this problem...” She placed the cat on the floor and it scamper away. She’d gotten midnight when she was young and ever since they’d been inseparable. Midnight meant the world to her. Maria shook her head and sighed as she picked up the cloths and went out into the hall. She made her way to the laundry room at the very end of the hall. Some of her cloths where in the washer already, waiting to cleaned so she just tossed the bundle in her arms in and turn on the that washer. “done and done.” She’d been out of school for a week now and had been bored out of her mind for most of it, but not today. Today she was going to the mall with her friends Ann and Elli. She knew today was going to be great as she stepped out into the warm sun. Elli’s house was just a short walk away and since Elli was had her license, they would drive to Ann’s and then up to the mall. “Perfect plan.” Maria locked up the house since her mother and father worked until 9:00. She would be home before them and they had already gone to work. Once done with that she set out into the town toward her friends home. Little did she know that this would be as far from normal of a day then she could have ever guessed.

Chapter 2

The mall had been great so far. Ann and Elli had gone into a women’s clothing store, but Maria had found something more interesting. There was a new store in the “rent space”, as Maria called it. It was where shops open just forth season and close after ward. But it was usually a costume shop, or a Christmas store, but this didn’t seem to fit in with any holiday or season. It was called “The Wish Giver” And inside looked more like a gypsy tent then a store in a mall. There wasn’t much light, but from what Maria could see there was no one in side but her and what looked like miles of potions, sands, and stones. The stones where what caught her eye. Some where just sitting in boxes, but most where fashioned into earrings, bracelets, and encloses. One seemed to stand out more then the others. It was cut in a diamond shape and hung from a simple string, but that wasn’t what got her attention. It was what was IN the stone. It seemed like a storm was inside. Maria starred into the stone, into the constantly changing colors among other things her mind couldn’t even name. She could feel herself being taken my the beautiful object, but she didn’t care. She WANTED in there, she NEEDED to be in there. Suddenly the feeling stopped, it was more like hitting a brick wall in the brain. When the fog cleared from her mind she released that a female hand had covered the stone. “Wa...What?” Maria’s mind stammered to form words. The hand belonged to a beautiful woman. Maybe in her mid 20s. “so your eye caught a glimpse of the ‘gift stone’, eh?” The woman lift the stone and string off the shelf, but she still kept her hand covering the stone herself. “G-gift stone....?” Maria finally said, her mind still foggy. half from the experience she just felt and half from the beautiful woman infant of her. The woman had long brown hair and wore gypsy like cloths and her eyes.....her eyes where so deep and perfect. They seemed so deep. Maria could look into them forever, NO! No, her mind told her as she shook herself mentally. Maria had no idea what just happened to her, but she felt guilty for it. “Yes, Gift Stone” Said the woman with one of theses I-know-so-much-more-then-I’m-going-to-tell smiles. “It is a old and very powerful stone that will allow the wearer to have their deepest fantasies granted. Are you interested, young one?” Maria thought about this for a minaret. Something deeply in her told her that she should take it. That is was MEANT for her and no one else. That she was worthy of it. “How....how much?” She finally asked. “Well it is a very old and important. To set is price is very hard- 30 bucks.” “Done!” Maria handed the money over before she ever relied it. The woman wrapped it stone in a cloth and put in tin Maria’s pocket. The then whisper in Maria’s ear. “There is one rule, young one. You must never look into the stone yourself with out wearing it. It has the power to take minds and only the wearer can control the people it takes. If you look into it and it has no wearer you mind will be lost forever, but if you are wearing it, the stone will have no effect. Now go, go!” The next thing Maria released was that she was outside the store. Ann and Elli had just come out of the clothing store, with a few extra bags. Ann looked at her watch and said “We better go, it’s really late.” Elli nodded “Yea, good idea. Maria you ready?” “Y-Yea...yea lets go.” Maria’s mind was still tried to sort out all that had happened even as Elli dropped her off at her house. Maria waved good by and stepped inside. She pressed the play button on her answering Mattoon by fore of habit “BEEP you have 2 messages. Message 1. BEEP, Maria, honey, it’s mom. Your father and I won’t be home tonight, we’re working an all night. So we’ll see you at the normal time tomorrow. You have my cell number if anything happens. Night sweaty. BEEP Message 2. BEEP You, Maria, it’s Mike, My computer broke down and I need it to print off my summer school homework, I’ll be over at about 8:30, OK. It’ll just take me a minute then Ill be out of your hair. See you later. BEEP. End of messages” “To night at 8:30, huh.....maybe this stone will come in handy.” Maria had just stepped into her room when she released that maybe that woman at the mall had tricked her. Maybe it was just some damn polished rock and she was out 30 bucks! She needed to test it so she would’t looked like a jackass infront of Mike. “But what can I do? Who can I test it on?” Just at that moment Midnight jumped onto her bed and rubbed agents her side. “Or what can I test it on.” Maria slipped on the stone necklace and unwrapped it. “Here kitty, kitty, kitty.”

Chapter 3.

Maria called her cat Midnight, The cat sat close and cocked it’s head as Maria unvalued the stone and shone it infant of Midnight’s face. The stone shown the color storm, but this time it took no effect on Maria. It was quite a show, yes, but it didn’t have that same hypnotic effect. Not on her at least, but Midnight saw it, as the lights twinkled in the cats eyes, she could see the cat had given up any sign of resistance. Maria watched as the storm dimmed and died inside, but the cat still sat there, lost in the thought in it eyes. “I...I wonder. Did it work? Is she my slave?” Thinking the word slave sent a storage felling inside her. A felling not all the unpleasant. Infect she loved it! “Midnight, you are now my slave. You will obay every word I say. Do you understand?” “Meow” The meow was kinda dull and empty, like the cat wasn’t even there, but someplace far, far away. The place that is only seen the dreams, maybe the place that one sock alwase seems do go when it’s in the wash. Wash! Her cloths in the washer where full of cum. And that felling of cumming.....Maria got and idea. She stood and slowly removed her cloths. Since the skirt and shirt where connect she had to take it all off. She slipped off Her panties to revile her clean shaven cunt. “Ah, to hell with it!” She pulled off her bra too, no point in keeping just that on. Maria sat back on the bed and spread her legs wide. “Slave....I Wish for you to lick my pussy! Eat me out!” Midnight obeyed. The cat stood up and walked between her mistresses legs. Where she sat back down and lowered her fact to Maria’s pussy. There Midnight started licking repeatedly. The wave of pleasure was enough to make Maria scream! She covered her mouth and could feel her face becoming hotter and hotter. Her body felt the same way. Each lick was like a hot wave of love ripping through her. It was more then she could take, she wanted to command her new slave to stop, but couldn’t! Before she could open her lips a fresh batch o cum exploded on Midnight’s face. The cat stopped licking and pulled it’s head back to blick the cum out of it’s eyes. Now was her chance! “Slave, no more licking for now.” Midnight made not attempt to move back to Maria’s hot zone. A new thought entered her head. Just how strong was her hold on the cat? She wanted to know. HAD to know.

Chapter 4

“Slave. I....I command you to turn into a catgirl!” “A catgirl?! How would she—” suddenly there came a bright light the made the room light up like the sun itself was inside. Maria covered her eye’s but it didn’t seem to make much of a difference. It still her her eyes. The light slowly faded into a dull glow until the room was back to it’s normal lighting.She opened her eyes, afrade of what she might see and before her was her kitten, but not as a cat, but a cat girl! She was sitting had had two long, fur covered legs to her left side. It seemed from has to toe Midnight was still covered with her black fur, but it was much shorter. Very close to her skin on everything but her head. It seemed to grow into long black hair like Maria’s, but Midnight’s seemed to curl a bit instead of going strait. Maria noticed something else. Midnight seemed to have grow breasts. In fact they where huge! Bigger then Maria’s they where also fur covered except on the nipples. they where bare. Just like Midnight’s pussy. From the black fur it seemed to look like a pair of red lips, just waiting to be sucked on. Her tail swung playfully back and forth. “Hello Mistress!” Midnight said in a playful tone. Her voice was wonderful, like a goddess. “You...You....can talk!” Maria couldn’t believe it. Her mind was seeing the catgirl infant of her in pieces, trying frantically to place it all into one full picture. “Of coure I can mistress. I’m a catgirl, just like you wished! Us Catgirls can talk just fine!” “I...see.” Midnight now got on her hands and knees and slowly crawled toward Maria, it’s tail swishing faster there and faster. “Now where was I, Mistress? I think you had me eating you out.” “But...but....slave...I—” “Aw, poo! Am I not good enough Mistress? Am I not making you happy? I’m sorry.” Midnight looked like she was acutely going to cry. “No, that not it at all slave! You fine, this is just....strange.” Midnight smiled again. She was perky, Maria would give her that. “Oh, it’s fine mistress! I am your loyal slave. I will do anything you want. I’m happy when your happy. So please! Say I can play with your beautiful body, Mistress! Please!” “Play...with.....my...” The look in her slaves eye broke Maria’s heart a bit. She didn’t wasn’t to made her slave sad again-All right, Do as you wish!” “Thank you mistress!” Midnight leaned in close to Maria’s face and gave a love filled smile, soon she felt a furry paw on her pussy and then felt it enter. It massaged her on the inside and gave her an orgasm like she’d never know! Maria blushed as the came within the first few minutes. Midnight lips touched Maria’s and they kissed. There breasts toughed and rubbed only adding to the pleasure. Midnight’s free hand felt it’s was to Maria’s breast and it started playing with where nipples. “Ah!!!!” Maria’s orgasm grew. They kissed again and now it was time for Maria’s hand’s to explore. They drifted down her slaves back felling the fur and came to her slaves ass. She squeezed the tight buns. Midnight pulled up and gave another smile. She slowly and silently crawled down to Maria’s cunt again. There she continues to lick, taking up the old cum and causing fresh ones to come out. Maria now squeezed her own breasted and stated diddling with her nipples. She has died and gone to fuck heaven. Is this what she’d been missing all these years. “Oh, slave! More! Please! MORE!” God, noting had ever felt this good or right in her entire life! Now here it was, the lay she alwase wanted in that dark place in her mind. We all have it. The one spot that hold our most deepest and darkest wishes. The ones you NEVER speak about, and she was living it! This was living! She knew she would have many a good time with her slaves new body. But a sound intrarupped her pleasue. the sound of her door opening! “Maria, it’s me Mike. Did you get me message-OH MY GOD! What the fucking hell!” Mike stood at just in her room. His mouth wide open and eyes full of shock. Midnight has stopped her loving and looked at the intruder and gave a growl. Without thinking Maria raised up her stone and shown it in Mike face. Mike’s face now had a new espresson. One of a dead, dumb look as the stone took hold. He was hers. “Catboy!” And that all she needed to say. In a rush Mike’s body covered with low orange fur. His shirt ripped off to show great mussels had grown. His pants ripped off as well reveling a very large and very hard cock. Just like she dreamed. “Come on over new slave.” Maria said with a tone of power in her voice. Mike smiled and nodded and sat on the other side of Maria. Scoot in, both of you. They two slaves smiled again and moved very close to there mistress. Maria rubbed there backs and they both gave a low, sweet purr. “You two are going to be good cats for me, right?” “Right!” They both said playfully. “Good Now the real fun will begin.” Maria was now the one with the power. Anything she wanted, she could have. “The real fun indeed.”

Chapter 5

Mike and Midnight where better then Maria could have ever imagined. Alone they where good, but together! Ah, when they, for lack of a better word, ‘worked’ together, the love was more then Maria knew possible. She tought she knew a good deal about sex, but the TV and Internet stories just don’t give it justice! As she would say. Mike and Midnight would do anything for there mistress. They loved her with all there heart. While somewhere, in the back of there minds they knew what was happening was wrong, they just didn’t care. Every time they obeyed there orders they just kept felling better and better, it was hard to tell weather they where told to feel this way or if it just happened but eather way it felt so right, so what could be wrong about it? Maria had alwase thought she was strait, but when she was fucked by Midnight, she questioned her sexuality. The feel of her fur on her flesh, the taste of her kiss, the feel of her breath on her neck, Maria was afrade she had been turned lesbian, but then her Catboy, Mike came into the picture and when his cock when into her, when his hands touch her breasts, when he came inside her, she decided that being BI will do just nicely, but now she wanted more. She knew there was more she cold have, but she just couldn’t think of it. Now she sat infront of the tube after a good hour of loving by her slaves. She was pooped and needed a break. Whenever her parents came home or when she wasn’t in the mood for sex, she had the two turn back into cats, well maybe the world back didn’t work in Mikes case, but Maria was too tired to think of a better term. Anyway by now the two where just plain cats and where probably sleeping cuddled up together on her bed. Midnight and Mike did seem to be growing closer together, it might be a good idea for her to keep an eye on them. Maria felt the stone tucked under her shirt, she never took it off, but just put it under her shirt whenever she went out, she didn’t need and lookie-loo’s taking a peak the that perfect storm inside. Yes, her life had gotten much better in the past few day’s since she got the stone. She wondered why she even bothered to get up in the morning before she got it. Now she had her two loving cats, but there was still something missing. There was room for more......DING DONG! The sound of her doorbell shocked her out of her thoughts. She sat up, stretched, and walked around the couch to the door. The put her hand on the knob and called “Who’s there?” “Hey Maria! It’s Ann, Elli’s here too, can we come in?” “Sure, sure.” She opened the two and the two walked in and smiled to her. Maria closed the door behind them. Elli spoke first “We saw you through the window. You looked like you where hypnotized by the TV. Hahaha.” “Hypnotized? Hum.....Why thank you Elli. I think you just solved all my problems.” “Hey Ann, Elli, would you like to see something cool?” “Sure, what?” Maria smiled a bit of a evil smile “I got it at the mall the other day. It’s called a “Gift Stone” and it’s changed my life.” “Gift Stone?” Replied Ann in her normal critic tone. “Sounds like some cheap rock.” “Thats what I thought to, Ann, but it’s more, oh SO much more. Here why don’t you look for yourself.” Maria pulled out the stone from under her shirt and waved it in there faces. Ann and Elli looked at it. And spoke “Yea, so? Whats......so......great....about.........” “Oh, it’s very great my deer, sweet, Ann. It’s great for me anyway. For you see, you two are now my slaves, loyal and true. Do you understand?” “Slaves.....loyal and true.” They both replied in sync. There voices where just ass dull as there eyes. No one could resist the color storm, no one. “Now what to do with you two. How’s about a test of your loyalty? I command both of you to strip for me!”  With out a word they both started ripping off there cloths, like it was some contest to see who could get naked first. “Or a contest of who’s the most loyal, heh heh.” By the time they where done there was a litter of pants, bras, socks, and other clothing’s on the floor. Elli had even taken off her hair ribbon that she loved so much. Maria looked over there bodies. “Nice, very nice” Maria claps her hands agents there clean shaven crotches. Ann showed no emotion, but Elli seemed to gasp a bit. Maria got her face close to Elli. “Theres no need to fear, my pet. Your in very good hands with me. But...” Maria let go and looked at her hands. It seemed that Elli was already wet. “...Your bodies just don’t work. Don’t worry your pretty little heads. I’ll fix it. Your next command is to turn yourselves into Catgirls, you know what they are. Now do it!” Again came a large blast of light, but now it barley fazed her. She waited it out and in a minute or less. Her new pets stood before her. Like Midnight, there breast had grown and they were covered in fur. Ann’s was Tabby colored, which in a way, suited her. Elli was solid white exept for a tan spot from her breast to the end of her tummy. Their hair had changed color too to match there fur. Now this was living. Their tails swished playful in the air. Yes, they where ready. “Come now. It’s time to meet your new playmates.” “Yes mistress!” They chimed beautiful and they walked behind her. ‘Mistress’ That was a word Maria would never get sick of. She walked into her bed room. AS she guessed Mike and Midnight where in there cat form and napping all snuggled up. “Furry form!” She said and the two on the bed opened there eyes. In a bright flash they where back to catgirl and boy form. “Good afternoon, mistress!” Said Mike. Maria nodded. “Midnight, Mike, meet you two new playmates. Ann and Elli. Treat them nice OK?” “Ofcores, mistress” replied Midnight in her cherry voice “All right, why don’t we get them used to the way we do things around here? Mike, show Ann a good time. Midnight, you may do the same for Elli.” Ann smiled and stalked up to Mike. She rubbed up agents him. “So,” She said slyly. “How do we do things?” “This way.” Mike laid her on the bed and went in her and started pumping. It was clear to see Ann was enjoying every second of it, but was still keeping her cool. Midnight made her way to Elli. Elli Turned slightly to the right and crossed her arms shyly. “Whats the matter, darling?” Ask Midnight and stroked Elli’s hair. “I’m.....but...I’m....strait.” She said, more to Maria then The catgirl corressing her. “Don’t be scared, miss, Elli. You’ll have tons of fun.” Midnight kiss Elli on the lips and pawed the girls pussy. Elli’s eyes opened wide in shock and fear, but soon closed and her last bit of will gave in and she returned the love. Maria looked around her the smell of cum and love mixed in the air. It was a sweet smell to Maria. This is what was missing. This is what she wanted. Her cat, Midnight, Her friends Ann and Elli, and her crush, Mike all under her power. All helpless and submitting. She was in control now. This time Maria had the power and she was going to enjoy every minute of it. Their minds and body, not to mention, there soles where hers to shape and mold. As Ann receded cock by Mike and Elli did a little exploring on Midnight, Maria couldn’t help but touch herself. She removed her own cloths and sat on the floor to get a full view of the action. As she groped her crotch and played inside herself she grabbed the stone at her neck. The source of her power. She pulled hard on it as she came and had a orgasm. Her grip tightened and tightened until. SNAP!! Then it happened, the string, that god damned cheap string snapped the stone fell from her grasp and hit the floor. Her pets stopped they where still for a minute then fell. They all just fell to the ground like they where asleep. Thats when the reality of all that had happened hit her. What had she done? What was she becoming? The stone! It did this! It turned her friends into monsters and warped her mind into that of a perverted basted! Now....She quickly covered the soon with her sock and looked at her friends all out cold. there naked bodies touching. The words of the gypsy drifted in her mind: “If you look into it and it has no wearer you mind will be lost forever” And it was true. If Maria kept the stone off her friends would stay like dead dolls, but if she put it back on, she would become that again. “So what do I do?........WHAT DO I DO?!?!” She cried into the emptiness of her once happy home. And no answer would come, except for the laugh of a gypsy, somewhere far away who had known that her job had been done.