The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

Author’s Note – Thanks everyone for the kind emails! If you have any suggestions, critiques, concerns, or comments, I’d absolutely love feedback; I’m very happy to be giving back to this nice site. Hope you enjoy!

Catty

Chapter 1

By: Volt Namazuros

“Oh wow...Ivy, wake up!”

I let out a small moan, feeling myself being dragged out of the nice, relaxing darkness...it was so warm here, surely whoever needed me could wait a few minu-

“Hey, Catslut, wake up!”

Instantly, I was wide awake, laying on my back on a cold stone floor. I opened my eyes, glaring up at the smirking mage standing above me. Damnit, so it wasn’t a dream...at least I was still in my underwear, so he hadn’t done anything to me while I was asleep. I looked to my right, seeing one big fluffy paw. I could feel my huge ears twitching at the sound of Kay’s voice, but something didn’t feel right...groaning a little, I shifted my weight around a bit to get my tail comfortable. When I did, I felt some weight jiggle on my chest, and I finally looked down to really gaze at my breasts, yelping in horror.

“You bastard, mmmmeow!!! What the hell did you do to mmmmmeow chest?!” They were huge, at least DD cups, and I began to realize how much my bra was digging into them. Pawing at my chest, I clumsily got the dumb thing off, letting out a sigh of relief as my new breasts wobbled and swayed...God, they were heavy! I blushed, feeling exposed, but it was better than struggling to breath, at least.

Kay started laughing as soon as I started meowing helplessly, and he began to walk around me in a circle, his eyes locked on my horribly swelled breasts. “Now, now, Ivy, I didn’t do any of that. I don’t know what you were thinking, messing around with that wand of yours without proper hands, but...jeez, you really screwed up. Not that I’m complaining, mind you.” He bent down closer, lowering his voice as though I was his confident. “And might I just say, you look great in pink.”

“H...huh...?” I was still distracted by the two huge knockers weighing me down to really pay attention to what this asshole was saying, but when he waved his wand to summon a mirror above my head like before, I knew right away. “No! Mmmmmmmeow hair!!!”

I was a natural brunette, and I was always proud of my rich dark-brown hair. I kept it shoulder length, because I always found long hair to be a hassle. Looking up, though, I found myself face-to-face with a face framed by hot-pink locks. Curly and full, it looked like the hair of some fetishy amazon warrior princess...a spoiled princess. It fell past my shoulders, and as I wiggled onto my side to get a better look, I saw that it nearly fell to my waist, all of it the same bubbly pink color.

Finally, I tore my eyes from the awful sight, trying to pull myself to my feet before I remembered I could no longer stand on my hind legs. I fell forward clumsily, but managed to catch myself on my front paws, fuming up at Kay as I did. “OK, mmmeow, you had your fun, but you need to fix me right mmmmeow, or else I swear I’ll mmmmmeowake you pay!”

Kay looked like he was struggling not to laugh, and it took all of my willpower not to bite him. “Ivy, I had no idea what spell you tried to cast. Even if I wanted to, it would take a while for me to figure out what you did, and until then, you’re going to be the cutest kitten ever.” He paused, smiling wider. “Of course, I don’t really want to fix you...at least, not right now. You sound like you still have an attitude problem, and you DID try to get me thrown out...and worse.” His smile vanished, and he frowned down at me. “Do you ever stop to think about anyone but yourself? You’re a really selfish person.”

That was it; I couldn’t take this asshole lecturing me like he was above me! Who did he think he was?! With a furious growl, I leapt at him, biting his ankles and scratching up at his thighs.

Kay jumped back at once, crying in surprise. “Woah, shit!!! Catslut, down!”

Instantly, I felt my body press flat to the floor, and I let out a small moan as my new breasts rubbed against the cold stone tiles. Try as I might, I couldn’t move from the position...I must have looked like ridiculous, but I couldn’t even move my mouth much to complain. “Mmmf!”

Kay rubbed at his ankle, glaring at me, and I was pleased to see that I had drawn a little blood. Ha, enjoy it, you prick! Now you know that I mean business; even your stupid spells can’t stop me from hurting you! I thought smugly to myself. Kay finished massaging his ankle, standing up again and scowling down at me.

“You see? That’s exactly what I’m talking about. You’re impulsive and immature, and all you care about is yourself.” A slow smile crept across his face, and he began to twirl his wand. “But....hold on, I think I got an idea. Maybe I can help you appreciate other people more...” He began muttering to himself, then flicked his wand at me. I felt my body flush with heat for a second, then return to normal. Seemingly satisfied, Kay nodded at me. “OK, Catslut, you can get up or whatever; you’re free to do anything you want.”

Instantly, I stretched back up to all fours, looking up at him in confusion. “What are you talking a...ab...ahhh...ahhhmmmmmmmmeow?” I let out a panicked mewl as I felt my breasts start to tingle and swell even more...oh God, any bigger and I would be worried about them rubbing against the ground! And my nipples!! They felt like they were itching, like they were on fire! I tried to balance on three paws to rub at them, but all my new hands could do was make the itching worse. And my chest didn’t just feel larger, it almost felt more full, like if...

My thoughts were abruptly cut off as Kay kneeled down next to me, patting my back lightly as he began rubbing my left boob. Moaning softly, I tried to ask what the hell he was doing and what he had done to me, but I couldn’t get the stupid words out. And suddenly his fingers slipped down to my nipple, and with a single forceful motion, he gave my whole breasts a firm tug.

“MmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEOW!!!!” I let out a howl, shivering and squirming on my paws as I felt something squirt onto the floor. My heart was racing as I looked down, and as I saw what it was I let out a humiliated moan.

“Milk, mmmeow? You’re milking mmmmmeow?!”

Kay laughed, standing back up. “Well, yeah kitten. You need to be milked...hmmm, I’d say every 6 hours or so, or it’ll start to get a little uncomfortable.” He started scratching behind my ears again, and it was all I could do to stay standing; his fingers were like delicious lightning, and I found myself helplessly purring against him. It drew another laugh from the bastard.

“Yes, it’s nice that you’re being cuddlier. See, you NEED to be milked, but you can’t actually do it yourself. With those cute paws, I don’t think you’d do much more than turn yourself on. So you need to start being a lot friendlier if you want people like me to help you out; maybe this will be a nice lesson in humility.” He stopped scratching, and I felt my ears go back as I growled up at him. “OK, kitty, what do you have to say for yourself?”

“Fuck you!” I tried to crawl closer to him, to see if I could scratch him again, but something was wrong. Instead, my body was quivering and trembling, and I couldn’t move my arms and legs.

“Hey...hey, what’s going on mmmeow?!” I cried out as my body lowered itself to the ground, bringing my face next to my milk that I had just sprayed all over the stone tiles. Before I could make a single noise, I buried my face against it, my tongue working frantically and loudly as I lapped it up. I felt my face heat up, but try as I might, I couldn’t pull my damn head away! I felt a hand pat my head, and Kay chuckled.

“C’mon, kitten, you didn’t think I would have you make milk for no reason, right? A good catgirl loves milk, and she’ll drink it whenever she see’s it! From now on, whenever you make milk, you’ll have to lap it up before long...your body will crave it. Isn’t that great? Now you get a nice little treat when those fat melons of yours are milked, Catslut!”

I felt a tingling feeling in my mind, and I shook my head as I lapped up the last of the milk. “Mmmmmeow, but I don’t fucking want mmmmeow melons full of milk!” I stared up at Kay for a blank second before I realized what I said. “M-melons?! No, I mean...mmmmmmeowlons! Mmmmmmmmeow! Melons! W-why can’t I say mmmmeowlons!?”

Kay laughed even harder, nearly falling over. “Hahahaha, oh jeez, I’m sorry, I honestly didn’t think that would happen...your mind seems to be pretty impressionable. Looks like that’s what you’ll be calling them though; personally, I think it’s an improvement for you!” He paced next to me, bending over in front of my face. “Those melons of yours...you want me to milk them, don’t you? Maybe you should try asking politely, and I’ll consider it.”

I felt a surge of rage go through me, and I slashed at him again. Apparently he was ready for it though, jumping back and hitting me with another bolt of magic. I fell to the ground, spasming and moaning...I landed on my mammoth tits, dribbling a little milk out of my nipples as I writhed and cried on the floor. My body felt like it was on fire! But...oh...oooh...it was a different kind of fire...I leapt back up to my feet, wiggling my hips frantically as I stared up at Kay with wide eyes.

“K-kay! Kay, please, mmmmeow, m-my...ah...oh God, what did you do!? Mmmmeow?! I’m...I’m...!”

Kay had already walked back behind me, and he set one warm hand on my trembling butt...I let out a tiny sigh, my tail flicking restlessly against his chest.

“Mmmm...well, kitty, that’s because you’re in heat now.” He gave my butt a small slap, and I felt a wave of pleasure and heat rush through my body, my huge boobs wobbling as I shivered. “It didn’t seem like those milk melons of yours did a good enough job in helping you be less selfish, so let’s try this. When you need to be milked, as those fat jugs of yours start to slowly swell...you’re going to go into heat, like a good catgirl. And no touching yourself...well...you can try, but those paws aren’t any good for it, and you’d probably just frustrate yourself.” He leaned down, his mouth next to one of my huge, soft ears, and I barely stopped myself from moaning as he began to whisper to me.

“But here’s a way to solve both your problems...when you cum, you’ll be milked...those wonderful melons of yours will take care of it, and you won’t be so crazy in heat anymore...doesn’t that sound nice, Catslut?”

I nodded frantically, backing up and rubbing my hips against the front of Kay’s hips. Infuriatingly, though, he jumped back and rose to his feet, smiling down at me.

I fumed up at him. “Well? Milk mmmmeow! W-what are you waiting for?!”

Kay sighed. “I thought we talked about this...you need to be more polite, kitty...I could make you do it, but where’s the fun in that, and how would you learn?” As he was talking, I felt my body get even hotter, and I mewled in frustrating...God, how had he made me so wet so fast?! I shook my hips harder, pawing at the ground, then finally back up at him.

“If...if I do that....ah...mmmeow....y-you’ll fix mmmmeow, right...?”

Kay shrugged. “We’ll see, but I certainly won’t waste my time on a bad kitten. So make up your mind, and I’ll just come back to check on you in a few hours.” He turned to leave, and my heart leapt in my chest as my will broke.

“Mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeow! Kay! Kay, oh God! Please, please, mmmmmeowilk me! Milk me, milk mmmmmmmeow!!! Mmmmmmeow! Please, please, please!!!!!”

“Good answer.” Kay stepped back towards my wiggling body. I heard cloth rustling, and looked back in time to see him toss his robes to the side; he was naked underneath, his whole body the color of caramel, and I felt my body flush with even more heat as I saw him bare-chested. Letting out a mewl of need, I pushed my hips back against his, and he responded by slapping his hands down, gripping my bottom as he pulled my panties to the side.

“W-wait...please, mmmeow, m-milk...need to be milked, mmmmmeeeeeow...” I stammered out, nearly drooling as I felt his wonderfully hot body against mine. I started to grind against him, feeling his throbbing cock between my quivering cheeks.

Kay gave my butt a gentle squeeze. “Yes you do...and this is how I’m going to milk you.” And with that, I felt a surge of heat go through my trembling pussy as he thrust into me, drawing a gasp from my lips.

“Mmmmeow! Mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeow!!!” I howled out, pawing at the ground, whimpering and whining and groaning....I looked back at Kay, whipping my head back and forth as I gave him an animal’s growl.

Kay laughed, pumping into me harder. “Jeez, you really are in heat, huh? Good Catslut....you’re a good kitten, and you...ahh...ahnnn...y-you deserve a nice reward...” Kay’s voice broke, and he started to pant harder himself. I could hear him grunt behind me, his noises and sounds keeping pace with mine, like we were two animals.

“Nnnnnnnnngh! Ahh..o-ok, kitty...ok, Catslut..ahh...h-here you go...!” Kay stammered out, and I could feel him swell inside me, making me squirm. A second later, I felt a hot, wet sensation inside me, and I squealed with delight as his cum shot into me, the sensation instantly triggering my own heated orgasm. Lightning danced in my vision and I moaned and writhed on the floor, mewling in ecstasy, and I felt my nipples begin to tingle, a pressure building up behind them, a sensation that both ached painfully and deliciously. With a small gasp, I felt milk spurt from my melons, squirting a bit at first, then dribbling steadily down my chest onto the ground. The heat from my whole body was too much, and I collapsed into my milk with a wet sound, moaning and purring.

Finally, after a blissful eternity, I opened me eyes. Kay had pulled himself out of me, and was putting his robes back down. He smiled at me, and my anger came flooding back, even though I knew it was useless at this point...I was stuck. “So...you’re going to fix me mmmmeeeeow, right...?”

Kay’s smile grew, and he flicked his wand, a pink collar and leash appearing in his hands. “Yes, of course, kitten. But first, let’s get somewhere more comfortable...

“Mmm...mmmmmmmeow...?”