The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Celestial Enslavement—chapter 7

Disclaimer:

This story depicts sexual situations, standard warnings apply. All characters are copyrighted to their various creators. Story copyrighted to myself, © 2006.

And this is it, the last chapter. I hope it’s been an enjoyable ride, and I hope to have something else for everyone before long. Though it’s quite likely it will be much shorter than this one. All comments and critiques are appreciated.

Amy remembered.

She remembered the day after she had captured Jasmine. She had been relaxing in her home early in the morning, when the door exploded inward, a void gaping like the jaws of some horrible monster rushed into her apartment and swarmed around her. Amy screamed, but was quickly silenced by a tendril of razor-sharp blackness which snaked about her muzzle and choked off her breathing. More tendrils pulled her arms away from her body and lifted her into the air. A pair of ice blue eyes burned into her soul.

Amy remembered the words it spoke clearly. “How dare you! How dare you take my pet?” The voice was not a real voice, no vocal chords could give it justice. Instead it was a voice of pure emotion with all the rage and ferocity of hundreds of ravening monsters.

Amy remembered her mind snapping like a twig under the relentless emotions. Her body wilted in the shadow’s grip. There was no resistance as the shadows slipped into her head and turned her into a mindless slave, commanding obedience, demanding subservience. “Why did you take my pet? Why did you take my Jasmine?”

Amy remembered answering, “Needed a buffer, to get to you.”

“You want to take me as well?”

Despite the depths of her trance, Amy managed a smile, “Oh yes.”

“Well, then, I welcome the challenge.” The smile inside the void flashed wide, revealing another deeper void within it. “You are welcome to try and take my household and me. But there are rules to this game. With each new servant of mine you take, you will see through their eyes more and more, feel what they are feeling as you take them, fantasize about being in their position. If you succeed in taking me, then the game is won, and I am yours. Do you accept?”

And of course Amy accepted. She remembered being teased then, pleasured, caressed by the darkness until at last Mistress Celest made her cum, and all her memories of the trance drained out in that orgasm.

Amy remembered.

She remembered only a short while later, sitting in front of the TV, the screen going blank before flashing the trigger which sent Amy into the depths of trance. Words appeared on screen, as did Mistress Celest’s voice, commanding her to kneel and obey. She fell to her knees, legs spread wide, head bowed down slightly in reverence, sex already leaking in anticipation.

The words and voice trained her. They trained her in how to obey, in how to blank one’s mind out when under commands, to make the orders one’s entire world and obeying the orders one’s entire purpose. By the time the video was over, Amy was even more susceptible to control and the commands she had been given were firmed up in her mind.

Amy remembered.

She remembered the same programming given to her when she was at Celest’s mansion, watching the training video with her fellow servants, no, her sister slaves. All of them in a massive orgy, kissing one another’s breasts, fingering each others sexes, and lapping clean all the juices that spilled.

Amy remembered.

She remembered a small moment of uncertainty as she was massaging Celest’s temples. “Are you still able to keep up with the challenge?” Celest asked.

“Yes,” Amy answered. “I’m just uncertain.”

“How do you mean?”

“I am able to continue playing, but I am not certain if I want to win anymore.”

Celest made no response and a moment later Amy remembered neither question or answer.

But she remembered it all now.

Amy woke drenched in a cold sweat.

The door was open. Jasmine stood there. The vixen looked slightly happier than she did last night, but her smile kept faltering whenever she met Amy’s eyes.

Amy sat up in bed, still naked.

All the clothes in the room were gone. The closet was empty, and even the latex maid uniform was gone. Nothing was there to protect her but the sheets. She tried to pull them with her, but Jasmine caught her gaze and shook her head. When Amy had let go and stood naked before the vixen, Jasmine spoke, “Do you remember, Amy?”

Amy nodded. “It was... all a game. And I lost.”

The vixen was impassive. “Mistress wants to show you what happens to those who lose.”

Amy shuddered. She wanted that towel back, at least for some scrape of comfort. But there was nothing. Amy followed the blank-faced vixen out through the foyer and into the study.

“There are three rooms in the mansion you have not visited yet. The first is the dungeon, for obvious reasons. The second are the interconnected kitsune realms, cracks in the walls and the like which are far bigger on the inside than on the outside, supported by Sakura’s magic.” She said no more.

“What’s the third?”

Jasmine gave no response except to slip her fingers into a crack between the bookcases of the study and shove them apart.

Amy, slightly emboldened by her resignation to fate, asked more sternly. “What’s the third?”

“In here,” Jasmine said, not to answer the question but to order the feline to follow. She simply walked in between the bookcases. What was only an inch wide looked spacious enough to fit Amy comfortably within. She stepped through.

The room beyond was tiled white on all sides. There were four figures inside, two, if one did not count Jasmine and Amy. They were Celest, draped in her shadows, and yet another of the mansion’s many vixens. But this one Amy did not recognize.

“Welcome, Amy,” said Celest. She turned her attention to the other vixen, who was chained to the wall with nothing on her face whatsoever, a blankness that outdid Jasmine�s current stoical demeanor by far. Jasmine simply refused to show emotion, but this vixen had no emotions to show, no mental activity of any kind. Celest reached out and snapped her fingers. The vixen’s eyes snapped open, suddenly active. The pair of yellow globes darted about the room and landed within a second on Amy’s sex. “FUCK!” the vixen cried and strained at her bonds. When they would not give, she strained harder, her voice pleading, needfully. “FUCK! FUCKFUCK!”

Amy looked to Celest and then to Jasmine, but could not tell anything from them. Jasmine walked to the other vixen and slowly undid her bindings and the vixen was on her knees a moment later, burying her head into Amy’s crotch and nuzzling over the feline’s sex. Amy recoiled.

“Relax,” Celest said soothingly. “She is quite skilled with her tongue.”

“I... I don’t want it.”

“Relax,” Celest said again, her voice layered in calming tones.

Amy’s eyes met hers and for a second her attention waved and then she clutched at the wall behind her, giving out a deep moan as the vixen’s tongue explored her insides thoroughly. It plowed straight into her and yet at no time did Amy feel like she was being pushed too hard or two fast. The tongue stayed away from her sensitive places to begin with. But then it worked up against each of them in turn. It knew right where to go, right where to tease the clitoris and labia, and how. It found places to play with them that Amy did not even know existed on her body. When the tongue at last brought her to orgasm, the vixen spent several moments making sure every last drop was saved and simultaneously bringing the feline slowly down from orgasm.

Then, the eyes of the vixen refocused. She snapped her head towards Celest and snarled. “You bitch!” She reached out as though to strike her, but Celest snapped her fingers again and the light drained from her eyes.

The vixen flopped back to all fours and immediately cried out “Fuck?” Her eyes searched all around for the needed sex again. But Jasmine slipped a collar around her neck and hauled her back to the wall. The vixen saw Amy’s sex and fought to get it, her voice screaming out the same word over and over, though it was shouted like one would shout for a cup of water if one were dying of thirst. Finally, Jasmine had her against the wall, chained securely. She burrowed a finger into the vixen’s sex, and the ravenous prisoner stilled, eyes growing vacant and dim again.

“Her name is Entity, or so she called herself,” Celest explained, seeing the confused look on Amy’s face. “She sought to control my household and me as well. She took the challenge. And she lost.” Celest’s ever-present white fangs gleamed.

“Unlike you, she went in by brute force. She pretty much declared war on me with a small army of slaves created by herself. They managed to forcibly convert five of my pets before I showed up. And when I did, I shattered her control. All those she had taken, whose minds weren’t completely fried, I freed. She was helpless, but she demanded I turn myself over to her anyways. Because it was right, she said. Because it was the way things were meant to be. When that failed, she tried to use her remaining supporters as living shield between herself and me, willing to risk their lives for her own.

“I had hoped to teach her the error of her ways, but that is a bit difficult. For a long time she was simply here, under the care of my pets, but even then she tried to take them away. So I thought she would be best if she were treated like those she captured, shown the pain she caused. But I don’t let even this be permanent. I let her see how it feels, give her everything back, but only for short periods of time, just after she’s given someone an orgasm. As you can see, she still doesn’t care. She still blames me. It’s been three years, and nothing has changed. What do you think, Amy?”

Amy was shivering so powerfully that her knees were knocking together and her teeth were chattering. ”I don’t want to be like that.”

“Weren’t you listening?”

“I don’t want to be like that!”

“Mistress, please,” Jasmine said.

Celest met Amy’s eyes and the shivers vanished, calm spreading through Amy�s body. ”Amy, you know of Mannequin, don’t you?”

Amy nodded quietly. Even if Celest’s magic could ease the tremors, they could not ease her uneasiness.

“I was not the one who made Mannequin, that was Entity here. She was once a hero of sorts, a magic-user with the ability to manipulate latex in whatever way she chose. Entity got to her and enslaved her. Whatever Entity did to Mannequin’s mind, I could not reverse it, and I have been trying to all these three years.

“Entity did the unforgivable. She took a living being and turned that living into unliving, a shade of what it once was.”

Amy wailed and collapsed to the ground, holding her head. ”I don’t understand!”

“Amy, what separated you from Entity?”

“I don’t know.”

“What did you do that she refused to do?”

“I… gave up.”

“Exactly.” Celest smiled, and so, for the first time that morning, did Jasmine. ”So, you couldn’t have lost, because you gave up the challenge before it was over. Entity was unwilling to give up, unwilling to admit she was wrong. You, however, had it all, and yes, you truly had me and my household to yourself, but you gave it back. Entity would not do such a thing in her wildest dreams. Even now I’m afraid.”

“Then... then... why all this?”

Jasmine smiled. “Mistress is not cruel, Amy. You needed this. You needed it all, to realize what you have realized. When you had first taken me, Mistress was reacting just on instinct, trying to protect me. When she realized what your goal was, that’s when the challenge began. She even gave you some help in it.”

“Like having me fantasize about being in your position while I took you?”

Jasmine nodded, the smile widening further. ”And though we have acted coldly to you recently, it was only another test. We wanted to make sure you saw just how much you hurt us, and to make sure that your repentance was genuine.”

Amy looked back to Celest. The panthress was not smiling. ”But that’s not all, is it?”

Celest’s blue orbs floated away from Amy’s gaze. ”Amy, you have indeed learned your lesson as well as could be expected, but even with that and all the good things it means, your actions still have consequences. As you could tell from Entity here (part of the reason why I wished for you to see her), I have many who would love to be able to do what you did. And many of them would have no problem torturing you, enslaving you, or threatening you to find out how you took over my household. I have two choices and you won’t like either of them.”

Amy took a deep breath and nodded.

“My first option is to take you into my household. I can give you protection here, just as I have given all my pets that protection. However, in order to have it be worthwhile for me to give this protection, you would need to be one of my pets as well.”

Amy shuddered. “The other option?”

“I erase your memory of your entire time here.”

“Everything?”

Jasmine rested her paws on Amy’s shoulders, while Celest spoke. ”Yes, everything. Every moment from the time you first contacted Jasmine to the present would be replaced, likely with memories of fruitless attempts at job searching. I could however arrange work for you at one of my subsidiary companies.”

Amy’s mind reeled. Neither option appealed to her, and when she got to thinking of either of them for long, she started to feel a pit forming deep within her stomach. She searched wildly for a solution and one occurred to her. ”But what about the original position I was looking into? Didn’t you say you wanted an outsider, someone whom you could trust, but who wasn’t a pet?”

“I did, but in large part thanks to you, I have rethought that idea. If I am to have someone interviewing possible new girls for me, I want the interviewer to be someone I trust in the first place. But then again, Jasmine did not do so well with you. No, perhaps I shall have to do it all on my own, even if it does require far too much of my time.”

Amy sank to her knees. ”I don’t know what to do anymore.”

Celest came forward and picked Amy up. Her gaze had softened. The ice blue eyes looked like pools of water in the midst of the shadows. ”I’m sorry, Amy. This is the way it needs to be, one way or the other. But until you are ready to make your decision, consider yourself a guest here. You will be treated by all my pets as well as if they were serving me.”

For the first time, Amy thought she could sense real love coming from Celest. She had felt similar things from her before. She had felt the adoration and sycophantical love of Celest when she had been under the influence of the CDs. She had felt the coldness and distant love and care shown to her as Celest’s maid. But she had never experienced true, direct, honest and unforced love from Celest. It reminded her of Mother, but somehow fuller, more complete. Being with mother was like drifting in a raft on a lake. Being with Celest, truly with her and experiencing her love, that felt like being in the lake itself, the water wrapping around her and becoming her.

And that love seemed to infuse every word that Celest spoke. ”I want you to relax. You have had much to deal with and not enough time to think about it. And I also want you to know how grateful I am. I mean that. You may have been the one to have caused this crisis in my household, but it was also you, Amy, who in the time of greatest need, did what was hardest for you to do.”

The shadows spun away from Celest’s muzzle and head, disappearing like steam from her entire body bit by bit. This time it was truly Celest who stood there, glorious naked Celest. She lifted Amy’s tear-covered jaw and kissed the tip of her muzzle. Amy thought the intimacy would stop there, but Celest pushed in deeper, turning her muzzle sideways so she could lock jaws with the other feline. Amy’s body sagged against the wall, lifted up by Celest’s powerful arms. Celest replaced her kiss with another deeper one, and another still. Their tongues slipped into each other’s mouth. It was a moment of pure ecstacy for Amy. Celest’s tail trailed across the smaller feline’s waist, gripping her like a third arm as the panthress finally broke the kiss.

Amy’s cheeks were burning, not from shame, but from the quantity of hot tears rolling from her eyes. Celest looked taken aback and then slowly wiped the tears away. “What’s wrong?”

Amy could barely speak for sobbing. Even when she did speak nothing but gibberish issued from her lips. Celest let her try a little more before pushing a finger to her lips and calming her. “Don’t worry. You can tell me later.”

The shadows returned to Celest’s form, and Jasmine lead Amy from the room. The bookcases sealed in tightly behind them, giving no sign of the room hidden in the crack between them. Amy tried to dry her tears and make herself look better, but it was hard to do when she was walking naked alongside the collared slave of the mansion. They joined with all of the others for breakfast, and Amy received extra helpings of scrambled eggs.

Amy expected that no one would look at her, or if they did, they would be more drawn to her naked breasts than to her eyes. Instead, they offered her helpful if awkward looks. When she felt ready to cry again, there was someone at her side, offering her a shoulder or a hand or even a comforting kiss. The conversation at the table was its usual fare, though Amy could take no real joy in it.

When breakfast was done, the girls looked among themselves. They seemed to silently agree on something and Mother stood. “Time to show you the last room in the house, dear,” she said and took Amy’s hand. She paused before pulling her up. “Would you like me to get you some clothes, or go naked myself?”

“No,” Amy said, “It’s ok.”

Mother gave a smile and shook her head, sliding out of the shirt and pants she wore. Her nakedness did not cause any arousal in Amy whatsoever, just a bit of awe, as though looking at a painting. The beauty radiating from her continued no matter what she wore.

Amy followed behind as they continued up to Celest’s room and then stepped up to the railing that saved everyone from a plunge to the foyer floor far below. Mother gripped her hand tighter. “Best if you close your eyes,” she said, and Amy obeyed, sliding her eyes shut.

She felt Mother take a step out into the center of the foyer, a step that should have been blocked by the railing, but it seemed as though she passed right through it. Amy followed and felt her foot hit another, invisible stair. She felt Mother take another step and she continued onto another hidden stair, and up and up until Amy was sure they were in the middle of the foyer, perhaps two-thirds of the way up to the chandelier. She opened her eyes to check.

The scream escaped her mouth before she could stop herself. She let go of Mother’s paw and stretched her arms and legs beneath her. She could see the floor of the foyer beneath her. There was nothing but air between her and it. She should be falling. She should be.

But there was carpet and stairs beneath her. She could feel them, but she couldn’t see them. She was falling, but wasn’t going anywhere.

Mother’s arm wrapped around her shoulders. “Eyes closed!” she commanded in a stern voice. Immediately Amy’s eyes snapped closed. Her breathing was rushed. Every strand of fur on her body stood puffed out. She clutched at Mother’s arm like someone drowning.

“It’s ok,” Mother cooed. The sternness had not left her voice, but was muted gently. “Can you continue?”

Amy nodded, though it was hard. She didn’t want to move. If she moved, she might plunge off of whatever was holding her in the air.

Mother’s hand reached out and Amy followed it. Her hand touched the cool lacquered wood of the railing. “One step at a time,” Mother said and lead her up. Amy bogged them down testing each motion so that it took them ten minutes to make a ten second walk up the stairs. When at last Mother told her she could open her eyes, Amy waited a bit, not wanting to see the air beneath her feet again. She worried she would hurl.

She opened her eyes for a split second to check what was beneath her and saw carpet and railing once again. Her whole body sank into Mother’s grip as she let her eyes open completely. She was indeed back on the floor, or rather on a platform, no more than four feet by four feet wide and long, built into the wall of the foyer, just inches beneath the ceiling. Before her stood a door, and through the door was a room unlike any Amy had seen before.

At first, Amy though she had left the building and gone outside, but no, there was still a dome of glass overhead and pillars and doors on all sides. The room was covered in plants, trees, shrubs, vines, and much much more that Amy could simply not name. Air was pumped through to create an artificial wind. Scents of waterfalls rushed past her nostrils. She thought she could even see one in the distance. And within all the botany were benches, tables, lounges, sofas so plush one could sleep on them all day. Computer terminals littered the floor and big screen TVs were discreetly placed on the walls.

“What is this?” Amy wondered aloud.

“These are the real servants quarters. If we allowed everyone to see these, people would begin to wonder at Celest perhaps more than she would like, so when entertaining guests, as we had you during your trial period, she prefers we stay down below.”

Amy nodded.

“Your room is this way.” Mother took her to another room off to the side, the door nearly hidden behind a patch of vines. The room too was fully stocked. It had more amenities inside than most houses had at all, including a bar, a private bathroom, a TV, a computer, even a small kitchenette. And one wall was nothing more than a gigantic window overlooking the roof of the mansion and the nearby woods.

“If you’d like to get settled in, I’ll see you later.”

“No!” Amy latched onto the vixen’s arm. “Please, please don’t leave.”

Mother stared at the smaller feline in shock. Amy’s eyes were watering over with tears. She looked like a frightened child just awakening from a nightmare.

Mother placed her paws on Amy’s cheeks and looked into the watery eyes. “No, I won’t leave. So long as you need me here, I’ll be here.” Mother took the feline’s paws in hers and sat next to her on the bed. Amy’s paws fidgeted away, moving to cover her sex and breasts somewhat discreetly. Mother rested one paw on her shoulder and the other curled through Amy’s hair. “Jasmine told us all what Mistress had told you. It’s not an easy choice I realize.”

“I’m cold,” Amy said.

“You’re scared.”

Amy forgot about trying to hide her sex and breasts and wrapped herself up tight in her arms. “I’m cold,” she repeated.

“What are you scared of?”

“I don’t want it to end.” Amy paused as though waiting for Mother to say something more, but nothing more came. “I love this… being part of this family, but I can’t, I just can’t become a pet alongside you. It’s not me. And I can’t forget about you all either. This is the only time I’ve really had a family. If I had to just leave it, maybe that would be ok, but I can’t forget about it. Where else am I going to find this?”

Mother was silent still for a long time after Amy spoke. “My own decision was not an easy one,” Mother said at last. She laughed at Amy’s surprised gaze. “Did you think she assaulted my home and took me prisoner? No, I chose to come here, all of us did. We are from all walks of life, all with our own reasons to come here. Some of us came here out of desperation, some out of love, some out of desire.”

“Why did you decide to stay?”

“Out of love. The girl you know as Sister, she is truly my daughter. Yes, my genetic daughter. Her real name is Anastasia.”

“What’s your real name?” Amy asked suddenly.

“Ellen. But please, call me Mother still. Ellen sounds far too formal. And, well, my daughter and I never really had that much money. We lived, but I won’t lie and say we lived well. Ana… Ana tried to leave once. She ran away because she didn’t want to be a burden on me any longer. She hid herself well, I don’t really know where. The police couldn’t find her. The search went on for weeks, and weeks became months. She was gone nearly a whole year and I had given her up for dead.

“Then, one morning Celest shows up at my doorstep, and with her is Ana. Both of them were exhausted, tired, sick. I took them in, cared for them both. Apparently Ana had been living out on the streets. Celest found her and took her in even though it was draining for her to do so. Now they were both back in my hands. I had indeed saved lots of money, and now I had plenty to support all three of us, at least for a little while.

“Once Celest was healed, she said it was time for her to go, and though it hurt us to see her leave, we let her go. The money I had spent to tend to my daughter and Celest was well spent, but soon I could not support myself and my daughter again. I was frightened more than anything that soon she would run off again, but then Celest came back. Jasmine was with her. They both came in, and I will admit to feeling quite strange that Jasmine always called Celest Mistress.

“Celest came with a proposition for us. She said she could offer us both a home where money would never be a problem, but in order to have this, we had to become like Jasmine, a pet. Well, I suppose you know how we decided.”

Amy nodded. “But that doesn’t explain why you chose how you did.”

“Oh, I suppose it doesn’t, does it? Well, I trusted her with my daughter’s life. I trusted her with my life. If she said we would be ok, even as her pets, then I believed her.”

“Were you afraid of becoming just sex toys?”

“No. As I said, we trusted her.”

Amy looked away. “I don’t want to forget you, but I don’t belong here.”

Mother’s paws came around Amy’s body. They stroked the soft fur beneath her breasts, and cradled the feline in close. Mother kissed her forehead. “And why do you say that?”

“Because I broke that trust. I made you turn on her. I made you help enslave your own daughter. How am I supposed to live here with that on my chest? I’d feel like shit every time you looked at me.”

“Amy, look at me.”

Amy did. She stared into the beautiful eyes surrounded in pure white.

“Do I look hurt to you?”

“No…”

“Do I look like I want to hurt you?”

“No…”

“Then you should not feel bad. In fact, there is something more you should know. You see, after Mistress first created the challenge, she lowered the rest of our defenses so that you would spend more time reflecting and less time plotting.”

Amy’s jaws gaped wide open. “Then… then…”

“As I told you. We trust Mistress. You see, it would not be too difficult to take all of us with our defenses lowered, but Mistress would still be a challenge, so she could keep us safe. On the other hand, you were able to take Mistress without any difficulty, so you should have been able to take the rest of us with ease anyways.”

Amy looked away again. “It still doesn’t change what I did.”

“None of us are perfect, Amy. I’ve cheated my fair share before too. What matters isn’t what you did in the past, but how you deal with it in the present.” She smiled and stood, dusting her thighs off. “You’re welcome here. You’ll always be welcome here. And loved too.”

“Oh,” she said and her eyes lit up. “You could always ask Mistress to remove just those memories, the ones of you hurting us. But then again, I wouldn’t want them to go away. They are the reason why you changed. If they disappear, you might just go through the whole ordeal again.” She turned to leave.

“Wait!”

The vixen stopped, her head turned down towards the feline on the bed. “Yes?”

“Tonight, Mother… would you tuck me in?”

“Of course, dear.”

Amy pulled on a robe as soon as Mother had left. She wandered out into the open air on the spacious deck adjoining her room. She let the front of the robe hang pen and cooed softly to herself as the cold breeze whipped against her and struck her nipples and sex like a crop. It struck her awake, but it didn’t clear up the choice she still had to make. She could be a pet and defy her nature, or she could leave and forget all of the love she had felt here. It didn’t matter though. She already knew which way she would choose. It was just a matter of gathering the courage to do it.