The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cell Phone Antics

Categories: mc mf md

Chapter 1: Condone

All the usual restrictions and forewarnings apply, only read this if you should in your home country. This is my very first story, so please enjoy. If you have comments and/or liked it, please let me know. E-mail’s at the bottom. Enjoy!

Diana was sitting at dinner with a friend of hers. It was a nice-ish restaurant; the kind you go to when you want to feel like you’re eating real, home-cooked food, but don’t care about a $100 a bottle wine list. The main dishes had just arrived (stir fry for her, a burger for her friend) when her detected her cell phone had just received a text message.

“Excuse me just a moment.” Diana said, grabbing her cell phone to check the message. Reading it, she saw “Condone 5Minutes Forget”. She stuck the phone back in her purse and resumed eating without mentioning the message.

“Who was it?” Her friend asked. “What? Oh… Can’t even remember. Some ad, I guess.”

Dinner continued, two friends chatting away. Their water got refilled, they were asked if the food was tasty, and it was a normal dinner. Five minutes later, Diana started feeling this very strange sensation. She felt this immensely pleasurable feeling “down there”. She tried to ignore it, but it quickly got stronger and stronger. Within seconds, she was having trouble getting her food down. She put down her fork, and tried to push the feelings away, but they were insistent! A few seconds later she realized she was about to orgasm.

“You ok?” Her friend asked, wondering why Diana had stopped eating and talking.

“Hmmmm mmm!” Diana could barely answer coherently. Shortly she felt it started, but she tried to make the orgasm as unnoticeable as possible. For a few seconds she just closed her eyes, locked her jaw shut, and felt this immense pleasure ride through her body. And intense it was! One of the best she’d had in a few months, and spontaneously at that! She felt flushed, and her panties were definitely a little wet.

She had to explain. “Sorry, I suddenly feel a little light headed. I’m gonna head to the ladies room, be right back”.

Off Diana went to the ladies room, unsure what had happened. She cleaned up, shook her head a few times, and went back to dinner. She had no explanation for what had happened, and could not think of anything in the days to come.

Cassandra had finally convinced her boyfriend to go see that new John Cusack movie. He had resisted, assuming it was chick flick, and to give him credit he was correct. But she whined and pouted, and eventually agreed to go with him to a football game in exchange for the movie.

Cassandra also knew her close friend had been having troubles with HER boyfriend, so left her phone on vibrate in case she needed to talk quickly. So which the buzzing noise from her purse startled her slightly, it wasn’t completely unexpected. She quietly grabbed her cell phone out of her purse and covered the display while she checked the text message. “Condone 1Minute Remember”. She put her phone away, forgetting about the message. But she suddenly had the oddest sensation. She knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that she was going to orgasm. In less then a minute. It was a scary feeling; She had no idea where it came from, but was absolutely certain it was true. Well, she wasn’t about to let this happen right in the theater! She whispered to her boyfriend that she’d be right back, and ran outside.

She quickly tried to get her bearings. She found the sign and tried to walk towards to at a stately pace. Cassandra suddenly started feeling this warmth between her legs. She forced herself to sprint despite the fact that her body didn’t want to. She fumbled her way into a stall just as the pleasure started building much faster. Cassandra tended to be a little loud with her orgasms; no matter how much she tried to be quiet, she just couldn’t.

“Oh…. Ooohhhhhh…. Yaaaaa……. Yes!!! Yes yes yes yes yes ooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!”. She sat up from the toilet seat (she didn’t really remember sitting down). She cleaned herself up, and walked slowly back to the theatre. She had no idea where that came from, this sudden spontaneous orgasm! She had no recollection of her phone ever going off, and thus couldn’t explain it. When her boyfriend found her a little frisky after the movie, he didn’t ask questions.

Brittany had no idea why business meetings took so long, but they did. This one was hitting the two hour mark, and only now did it look like everyone had agreed on what needed to be done for next week. At least she could go home after the meeting and relax at home. It was Wednesday, which means her husband John would even make dinner for her tonight. A nice steak might just make up for the lousy day at work, if he lived up to his normal standards.

As she went by her desk on the way out, she stopped by the grab “the usuals”. The laptop, in case all hell broke loose while she was at home. Also, her pager. She scoffed once more at the company’s thriftiness, who even uses pagers these days? But having a state of the art laptop made up for such inadequacies in her mind. As she grabbed the pager, she noticed it was blinking; someone had actually sent her a message! It was dated for 3pm, when her meeting began! Hoping it wasn’t something urgent, she scrolled to the message text. “Condone 2Hour Forget”. She blinked for a moment and deleted the message absent-mindedly. Someone looking directly into her eyes might have noticed that they glazed over for just a second there as she deleted the message.

Putting her pager into her purse, she headed off towards the elevator. It was 5pm, and Brittany wasn’t one of those types to work long hours. She wasn’t sure why she bothered with the pager, it almost never went off anyways.

By 6:30, Brittany was quite relaxed. After a fairly quick commute home, John had already prepared the entire meal: A decent white wine had been set out and chilled, some simple potatoes, nice greens and a well cooked steak weren’t overly fancy but hit the spot. A nice and relaxing evening, nothing Brittany would complain about.

John in fact had a few other ideas. After dinner (which he promised to clean up later), they headed to the next room to watch some television. Towards the end of the news, John started massaging Brittany’s shoulders. Already being relaxed, she wasn’t about to say no. When the kissing started, she wasn’t about to say no to that either.

6:58, the news was over. Both John and Brittany were no longer interested in what was on the television, and turned it off. The kissing continued, and turned into a few pieces of clothes being shed. A shirt here, some socks there, and the couple were getting ready to move upstairs. While both were breathing heavily at this point, John was surprised when Brittany let out a deep and loud moan. He was even more surprised when another one followed it. He kept on kissing her, imagining he must have been doing something right! She grabbed him and pulled him in close as she collapsed backwards onto the couch. Her hands started roaming over John’s body frantically as pleasure started spiking through hers as the delayed orgasm struck. Her screams (she’s fairly noisy in bed) started about the same time that she started bucking John like a horse. He, of course, was no where near as excited as she was, but was definitely enjoying her enthusiasm.

After a moment, she calmed down. John started kissing her, wanting to get a piece of the action, but Brittany was too busy enjoying that special glow.

“Honey, what did I do right there? What happened?” John asked.

“Mmmmmmmmm I don’t have a clue but it was great. Do it again, anytime.” With a smile, she pulled him in close for a snuggle.

A man sits in a bar. It’s a nice bar, with lots of young folks around. The local university is just around the corner, so it’s mostly students in the crowd. People are dressed up and down, some are just drinking, and other are just dancing, although most are with friends. One guy’s just leaning by the bar. He’s flipping through his phone book, trying to remember who each of the names in the book belong too.

It had been quite a while since the names first went into the little book. It had been a lot of fun at first, sending those e-mails around. One of the most amazing things was watching the phone numbers stream into his e-mail account. You see, every time someone read his specially crafted e-mail and forwarded it on to their female friends, he’d get an e-mail in his inbox, with a name, a phone number for a cell phone or pager, and a picture when possible. While at first the names had been people he knew, he quickly started getting pictures of people he’d seen briefly around the campus, and then eventually his inbox started filling up with the numbers of complete strangers.

After a while he’d gotten bored and stopped checking the account. That was a couple of years ago. Recently, while he was clearing out the outbox from his cell phone, he’d found one of his outgoing messages with the trigger phrase. Condone, one of his old favorites. He couldn’t remember the rest of them right now, but he was having fun with Condone in the meanwhile.

Into the bar walks Stacy Polena, a friend of his. Stacy is someone who he’d see at fairly small parties, go out for birthday dinners with, and had talked with on more than one occasion. Definitely one of the hot girls in his group of friends, and definitely one of the people he’d had in mind when the e-mail was first set up and sent around. Stacy is a 5″5 brunette with a flawless face and long hair done up in pigtails, tonight wearing a blue halter top that showed off the other two reasons guys were always falling all over her. Now, he just had to hope she hadn’t changed her number in the past couple of years. So far, he hadn’t had a lot of luck in that department. He had already, earlier that day, tried to send out three messages, but in all cases the intended recipient didn’t react the way he’d expected them to. He was wondering if perhaps the effects had worn off; he didn’t see how that was possible, but then again most people would think that setting up post-hypnotic suggestions via e-mail is impossible, too.

He found the number, and dialed in the message. “Condone 1Minute Forget”. He was sure there were other ways he could phrase his messages to trigger other commands, but this is what he remembered for now. He heard a cell phone from across the bar. Not an uncommon sound, but it came from the direction he’d wanted it to. He started walking over to Stacy.

Stacy saw her old friend from first year. Wow, she hadn’t seen him in ages! As she walked over to say hi (and express surprise, she didn’t know he ever came to this bar), her cell phone started to ring. Imagining that it was just the other friends on their way over, she grabbed the phone from her purse and handed it to her friend Lauren. Lauren is a brunette of a different style. Where Stacy’s very relaxed and likes to let loose and dress comfy, Lauren’s a more formal person. Her makeup was done up impeccably, and her white dress was elegant while showing off all the right curves in all the right places. She grabbed the phone that Stacy shoved at her understandably. She had no idea who Stacy was talking to, but it seemed like an old friend. She looked at the phone… and blanked out for just a second.

He had been waiting to see if Lauren would have that momentary blank look. She did!

“Lauren? What’s the message say?” Stacy asked.

“Huh? What message?” Lauren said. Stacy just turned Lauren’s hand and looked at the message herself. Lauren hadn’t had a chance to delete the message yet, so she saw the same message Lauren did, and then deleted it.

Not wanting to ruin his good fortune, he resumed talking, bringing Lauren into the conversation as well. He didn’t know who this Lauren person was, but he’d be looking her up in his phone book very soon! After talking for about half a minute, he took each girl around the shoulder and started leading them to a booth. It took a few seconds to find a booth, but just as they were about to sit down, Lauren let out an “oooooooooooooh.” She was obviously trying to keep things quiet, since she was at a bar, but she had to hang on to the man next to her for support.

“Hey, you ok hun?” Stacy asked her friend. Just that moment, she started feeling… amazing. Quickly pushing John into the seat (almost on top of Lauren) Stacy then sat down herself, to keep from collapsing. Soon, the pleasure was everywhere. She grabbed onto the man next to her, and just rode the pleasure. She was barely thinking, but she was grabbing him, pushing her breasts up against him to increase the pleasures, she shaving his hand down into her lap to make the feeling better. As Lauren was doing the same thing, the man in between was treated to a wonderful and pleasurable start to the evening. They were definitely grabbing him in all the right places, and there’s something amazing about a woman’s orgasm that’s wonderful to be near. Especially two orgasms. Of extremely beautiful girls.

The girls were both grabbing him and grinding up against him. The only way to keep themselves from screaming was to somehow cover up their mouths, which was quickly accomplished by kissing him, one on the lips, the other on the neck. The grinding continued, as both girls instinctively pressed themselves into the man sitting between them. After the climax, he idly rubbed both the girls’ bare arms, with no complaints coming from either one. After the two girls calmed down a bit, they both sunk into him deeply, breathing heavily. As he was pretty sure neither girl would want to really discuss what happened, he pretending nothing had happened at all. “Hey, there’s a waitress. Can I order you girls some drinks?”