The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Champion of the Kingdom

Epilogue

by Clare de Luna

Asiara stood at the gates of the city, looking out at the massive army that had gathered before her, just outside of the city’s sparkling white walls. Many times larger than the one she had previously commanded, this force was also far more skilled and well trained than any she had ever had the privilege to lead. Wearing only a silver pair of slippers and her sword belt, Asiara’s pale skin seemed to almost glitter in the bright sunlight of the clear day.

In perfect unison, the soldiers below her stomped to signal their eagerness to follow her. They knew of her powers, and were confident that she would lead them to victory on the battlefield. They had just returned from the East where they had conquered Endaria – that name seemed to have some meaning, but its significance rolled off of Asiara’s mind – and were now ready to spread the Queen’s influence still further. The southern armies were still weak following Asiara’s unusual victory over them a week earlier, so that is where they would strike first. This would leave only the northern kingdoms for the Queen to claim before she could name herself Empress of all the Realm. It was Asiara’s one and only purpose to see that that day would arrive – and soon.

Turning her back on the army, Asiara looked towards the Queen’s palace and bowed deeply. As she did so, she felt her buttocks clench around the large crystal pendant that was lodged deep within her. She was sure that the sun was striking the flat crystal disk at this odd pendant’s base – the disk that prevented her anus from drawing it in completely – and that it would refract that sunlight, sending a bright gleam that all of her forces could see.

Asiara’s sex spasmed slightly at that thought. She felt a wave of pleasure march through her as she imagined how she would feel this instrument of her Queen’s control shifting within her as she rode off to battle, or how it would constantly remind her of her purpose as she felt herself clench around it on the battlefield.

But even more enticing were thoughts of the nights that she would spend alone in her tent. Removing the pendant, devotedly washing it before holding it before her own eyes. Letting it fill her consciousness, letting it control her – feeling its power as it refused to ever allow her to escape from her Queen’s dominance and control. She welcomed this constant reminder of her submission. She reveled in its ability to continually force her obedience.

Only another series of stomps from the army behind her broke Asiara out of her daydream. Just the thought of the pendant had begun to place her in trance. Now remembering her purpose, she straightened once again, robbing the army of the view of her lovely naked buttocks, and the symbol of her submission that she carried there. Letting them gaze upon her naked breasts, she raised Phyxilir to indicate that their march would begin. With command of such an impressive army and her own epic powers, she would be unstoppable. She would conquer their enemies. But she would do it all in the name of her Queen. She was the Queen’s servant. She was her submissive. She was her slave. She was her Champion…

The End