The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Chance Encounter

Amy, the manager at a 5 Star Hotel also has a unique skill. She is a mind controller. However, it is a skill she swore she would not use. Faithful to her promise for over six years, Amy witnesses something in the hotel lounge that will test her resolve, or will it?

MC, FD, MF, FF, MA,

Amy got up from her desk and looked out the 45th floor window as city lights began to illuminate the landscape. She had one of the best views in the city with mountains on one side and the bay and ocean on the other. Her office connected directly to her condo/suite which was a perk of the job and an enticement to get her to move. Right now, taking over management of the hotel seemed like one of the best career decisions she had ever made.

Although her initial months on the job were filled with long days and longer nights, everything now fell into a pattern. Once she brought in her own team, things got easier. Amy had a nose for the hotel business and was into every aspect of the job. She was also known for quality and could often be seen inspecting guest rooms before occupancy, testing new menu items or personally observing check-in and check out procedures. The hotel spa, fitness center and pool managers knew her well as she visited their areas frequently often taking advantage of the amenities.

Amy had things running the way she wanted them and decided to head to the rooftop lounge and get a drink. Why not enjoy some of the perks, she rationalized, afterall, it has already been a long day. She was relaxing in the corner with a drink in hand when she heard a loud noise and some commotion from across the room. Walking over, she saw two of her staff members almost in tears as they were berated by a table full of expensively dressed women who obviously had too much to drink. Amy’s mind hardly had time to register the, ‘there goes the quiet evening’ thought, when one of the younger women at the table looked up at her and yelled, “and what and the hell are you looking at?” Unfortunately she added, “get me the hotel manager.” Smiling, Amy looked down on the mess adding, “I am the hotel manager.”

When she asked what was wrong, the younger women at the table exploded. “What is wrong? What is wrong? It is pretty clear that your two bitches here cannot get a simple drink order right.” Amy glared at the women, but kept her composure. “I am sure it was a mere simple misunderstanding”

“There was no misunderstanding,” quipped one of the younger women at the table, “you staff act like functional illiterates.”

Amy had about had enough, but again tried to fix the situation to no avail. The table kept heaping insult upon insult down on her staff. The two waitresses, bright college coeds from a local university, were at a loss as this table could not be compensated in any way. Finally, Amy stood and looking at the eight women sitting around the table announced. “In compensation for your misfortune and the misunderstanding, you are invited to a private dinner tomorrow evening.” The women at the table smirked. “I am glad that you see it our way.”

After the women got up and left, Amy continued to calm the young staff down. “Don’t worry about the occasional diva,” she cautioned, “99 percent of our customers are just fine.” She then told the young waitresses that “sooner or later people with those personalities get put in their places.”

Amy made preparations for the following evening and then returned to her suite. There she opened a safe and retrieved an ancient book of spells that had been passed down for generations within her family. Amy promised herself that she would make her own way in the world and not rely on Black Magic; however, after what she witnessed tonight, she vowed to make this one exception. These ladies needed to be taught life lesson and she was about to become the instructor. As she made this decision, she remembered her mother’s caution all those years ago: “once the book is opened and used’ it is very hard to put away.”

Amy was not only a spell caster, but a mind controller. She could read thoughts, desires ambitions and fears. In fact, when she tried, she could rewrite thoughts and alter reality. When combined with her spells, an encounter with Amy could be transformative in many ways. Although aware of her power and its potential, Amy was determined to make it in the business world due to her own skill and talents. In dealing with these women, Amy rationalized that she was protecting her staff while at the same time changing some attitudes about how help should be treated.

By 6pm the following evening, when the first of her 8 guests arrived, all was prepared. The wait staff for the evening was specially selected with most knowing of Amy’s power. The two young college students from last night were also assigned to the dinner as hostesses. They would witness all that was to happen. By 6:15, all the guests arrived and were welcomed by Amy. “You are here as our guest because of last night. We want to insure that type of display will never be repeated. Please enjoy yourselves.” With those words a tray of drinks was presented to the guests who sipped merrily and talked among themselves. Amy circulated insuring each guest was attended too.

What the guests did not know is the drinks contained a powerful potent created by an ancient spell. As they ingested the drink, unknown to the women in attendance, they were losing their free will and ability to reason. In fact, soon each guest would soon take great pleasure in just obeying Amy’s words.

Amy then spoke. “While we are enjoying some appetizers, we will also have a small fashion show in your honor. Some of you will be asked to model for the others and looking at you, I am sure you will all have fun seeing the latest from some of our more edgy designers.”

With that, Amy walked over to Cristy, the leader of the group and invited her to be the first guest model. Before Cristy could object, a few members of Amy’s staff led her away to a side dressing room. “She’ll be back in a few a totally changed woman,” Amy promised. As she watched, Cristy, dressed in an expensive cocktail dress, disappeared into another room. Amy found it hard to suppress a smile.

It was almost twenty minutes before Cristy reappeared and joined the crowd. The women she arrived with looked stunned when they saw her reappear in the room. One asked, “Cristy, what have they done to you?”

Cristy looked confused at the question and when she went to answer, her voice had changed to a high pitched tone that was as annoying and it was unintelligible. Cristy seemed to have lost control over her word choice and was now talking like an uneducated woman. Her vocabulary matched her outfit as she was dressed in a short and tight skirt, a halter top that barely contained her breasts, platform heels and heavy makeup. “My god,” Kate, a friend of hers commented, “you look like a street walker.” Cristy looked into a mirror and saw herself for the first time. A look of horror appeared on her face but was replaced by calm as Amy said, “Cristy is just dressing for how she feels tonight, isn’t that right Cristy.” The older woman simply smiled and nodded her head.

“Tell everyone Cristy, how do you feel?” Amy asked.

Cristy looked like she did not want to answer, but she could not resist. The words “I feel horny” spilled from her lips. Amy smiled, she knew this was getting good. “Well Cristy, who are you horny for, if I may ask.” Cristy blushed and pointed towards Kate. “Her,” she answered. Kate turned pale and screamed out Cristy’s name adding, “I don’t know what’s happened to her, but you will be in trouble for this and whatever you have done to her.”

Amy smiled, “I love the ones who have not determined the situation yet.” She added, “Kate, shut up.” Immediately, Kate fell silent. She nodded to her staff. “Please take Kate away and find her something more appropriate for her new station in life.” Looking around, Amy concluded, “in fact, why don’t you take all of the guests and dress them as their new personas, it will liven up the party.”

Walking over to Claire and Jeanne, the two college students, Amy smiled and whispered, “what you see in here tonight stays in here, but believe me, these women will never mistreat anyone again.”

Over the next 30 minutes the remainder of the guests were brought back into the room one by one changed and presented to Amy. Kate was dressed in similar fashion to Cristy except she had a harder almost gothic look. When Amy talked to her, it was clear Kate’s attitude toward Cristy had changed.

“Kate, who do you find attractive in here?“Amy asked her directly.

Without hesitation, Kate looked to Cristy and pointed to her. “Cristy is the one I desire.” As she said the words, she blushed slightly. None of the other guests seemed to notice as they were all caught up in their own emotions.

Over to the side, Deanna and Leah were now dressed in short maid outfits with skirts so high bending over was almost impossible. However, they now lacked inhibitions, so bending over and displaying themselves provided a thrill. As maids, they were busy with feather dusters and cleaning the room. Lu, the Asian in the group, was dressed in hot pants right out of the 70s and a sheer halter top. She now spoke with a thick accent and it was clear English was a second language.

Amy called her over chastising her for her attire.

“Lu, this is a 5 star hotel, not some hourly tramp hotel, I will have you expelled immediately.”

Lu looked up pleading, “please Miss, Lu just workee and makea money for her daddy.”

When Amy asked what she did, Lu grinned, “I do everything: I fuckee, I suckee, and I give everyone a happy ending.” She added, “me the best.”

Amy could not help but laugh as Lu tried to fight what she was becoming, but could not stop the spell.

“Lu, why don’t you go behind the bar and give Paul and sample of your best suckee. If he likes it, maybe you can stay.” Amy almost laughed as the young Asian woman strutted over to the bar and quickly disappeared behind it. She quickly knelt, unzipped Paul and was happily sucking on his hardening cock like a kid in a candy store.

Looking around, Amy had to smile. Kate and Cristy were locked in a lover’s embrace in the corner posing for a photographer. Lu was sucking a cock also being filmed. Deanna and Leah had slipped off their thongs and were now exposed to the guests every time they bent to clean. It was clear from their glistening pussies that this new line of work catered to their darkest desires. That left only three more, the youngest of the crowd and two sorority sisters in one of the most exclusive Greek organizations on the university campus. Now, they were dressed as hookers complete with the desires that went along with that station in life. Avril,Rae, and Candice would do anything for money and the spell cast on them was very specific....anything. Amy grinned as the staff took them out to the main lounge where some well endowed gentleman had already been positioned to give the ladies a night to remember. All of it would be filmed for later replay.

The staff now sat at the table and were served by the guests who’s station in life had surely changed. Kate and Cristy were made to serve Amy along with Claire and Jeanne. When Jeanne attempted to question Amy about how all of this was possible, Amy just laughed and commented, “you believe in magic don’t you.” As they ate their dinner, Lu came out from behind the bar with droplets of cum still on her lips and cheek. Without any instruction, she crawled under the table and from the facial expression on one of the bus boys now seated for dinner, he was enjoying her oral talents.

As Claire and Jeanne watched, Kate and Cristy provided the dinner entertainment laying on the center of the table after being stripped. Once there and with diners all around them, the two women engaged in public oral sex in the classic ‘69’ position. The staff was treated to intimate views and pictures shot as the high society women performed their erotic ritual. “I wonder if their husbands will appreciate the artistic quality of the work,” Amy asked with a chuckle.

When dessert was served, Amy went out into the bar to check on Avril, Rae, and Candice. All three women, she was told, had gone upstairs with the men Amy positioned at the bar hours ago. Moving to her office, she pulled a video feed onto her desktop and quietly watched as the three young women clearly engaged in prostitution. She chuckled as the money changed hands. “So now we have three little whores in the hotel.”

By 10 pm, the dinner was over. All staff departed except Amy and the original eight guests still in their evening attire modified by Amy. Whispering a few words, Amy gave them back their original personalities and permission to speak. All of the women were outraged. Kate yelled, “how did you do this to us?” When she threatened to go to the police, Amy had enough and yelled “silence.” Kate immediately lost her ability to speak.

“Tonight was just a taste of what I could do to you and things could get much worse.” The spell cast on you is permanent and will not go away unless I will it. Any day at any time, I can make you bend immediately to my will.”

She smiled, “just look at Kate there, always wanting to threaten and talk. Now she cannot even form words.” All eyes were on Kate who could say nothing.

“Kate, why don’t you strip for your friends.” Amy directed with a smile.

Kate could not stop her hands from removing what little clothes she was wearing. Soon, she was naked.

“Now kneel and play with yourself.” Kate knelt, spread her thighs and touched as directed.

Amy looked at the wide eyed women around her. With a grin she said, “now it is not right that Kate has all of the fun, so why don’t you all strip and join her.”

Despite there desire to resist, none could. Soon all eight women were naked and playing with themselves in a circle. “Do you understand my power?” Amy smiled as eight heads nodded.

“Let me remind you that all events tonight were filmed and photographed and I think there is enough evidence to show you willingly participated in various sexual acts and a few of you in prostitution.”

Amy continued, “as punishment, each Friday evening, the eight of you will come to the hotel and assume your new persona for the evening.” You will report directly to me for instructions, but only after changing and adopting the new personality.”

Staring at the women kneeling on the floor, Amy asked, “do you understand?” Eight heads nodded. “From now on, you will treat my staff with respect and realize they are superior to you in every way.” Again, eight heads nodded.

Amy smiled, looked around and commanded, “stand up, get dressed, and leave my hotel. When you come back on Friday, it will not be as a guest but as a servant obeying what I tell you to do. Now go.”

As she watched, all eight women got dressed and then put their new outfits in a bag to take with them. One by one they passed Amy with their eyes down on the floor. Amy was sure that the lesson they learned tonight and were to have reinforced in the coming weeks would change their attitude on life. In fact, she was sure about it.

Returning to her suite that night, Amy put away the book of spells with the thought, “that was fun.” She had to admit that controlling those women fueled a shot of arousal unlike anything she experienced in the past few years. Getting ready for bed, Amy noticed how hard her nipples were and that her pussy almost glistened with juices. Moving naked to her bed, Amy slipped under the sheets and was soon playing softly with her body eliciting soft moans from her lips. Her soft touches became stronger and before long, Amy’s fingers had plunged into her pussy and assaulted her clit bringing about an intense orgasm.

As Amy feel asleep satisfied, she did not see the strange glow coming from the book of spells nor did she remember her mother’s warning that once the book was opened, it was hard to put away.