The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Chance Meeting with a Baroness and a Goddess

August 2004

Synopsis:

While on his lunch break, Tommy sees two women who completely and hypnotically change the future course of his life.

* * *

WARNING: This story is only for those 18 and older. It contains themes of sexual situations, female dominance and mind control and as such, is not appropriate for minors. If you are not an adult, please go away now! For those who would enjoy a story where two women use hypnosis and fetishes to enslave a man, please continue on! This story is completely true and i am reporting it exactly as it happened to me. Please feel free to e-mail me with any comments, especially if you liked this story!

A Chance Meeting with a Baroness and a Goddess

Tommy had no idea when he went to work earlier that today was to be a turning point in his life. His chance encounter created a new future that he couldn’t have dreamed up in his most fetish-ridden mind. During his lunch hour, he went to the shops downtown to get a gift for a friend’s upcoming birthday and was browsing from shop to shop trying to make a decision of what to buy.

As he passed by the window of the tobacco shop, he glanced in and suddenly stopped. There were two breathtakingly beautiful women inside. One was wearing shiny black boots that disappeared underneath a long, flowing latex dress. The other was clothed in a glistening bright and well-tailored PVC suit with similar boots that had to be thigh high based on the amount of them that he could see. Tommy very nearly gasped out loud at the sight of this fetish duo, but kept his composure while he contemplated what he should do. He simply could not leave his spot on the sidewalk and miss a second of this sight that held him fascinated. After several moments, he decided he should go into the store and pretend to be shopping so he could get a closer look at these women.

The two ladies seemed oblivious to his presence as the sales clerk was showing them something in the display case. So, Tommy tried to be as casual as he could and slowly moved closer to try to see what they were studying. All at once, he realized that the particular case they were in front of contained a wide assortment of cigarette holders. This time, Tommy could not avoid gasping; the combination of these incredibly attired women shopping for a simple instrument that had always been a fetish item for him was just too much.

Both women turned to locate the source of the gasping sound to find a tall and well-dressed man with his mouth open and a look of desire in his eyes. Goddess Holli, the very erotically latexed woman closest to him chuckled, turned to her companion and said, “Well, Baroness, we seem to have attracted an admirer.”

At the sound of her voice, Tommy looked at this vision in glistening black latex. Her dress clung to her body like a second skin, and flared slightly at mid-calf. The short sleeves just covered her shoulders and revealed creamy pale arms sheathed in elbow length rubber gloves that squeaked as her arms slid next to her dress. She had shoulder-length dark hair and gorgeous eyes. She was standing in a pair of black patent boots with heels that had to be at least 5″ tall, but she seemed to be quite used to them, as she was not a bit unsteady as she walked. Tommy felt captivated merely by the sound of her voice and was barely able to divert his attention to the other woman. The second woman was quite literally dazzling to look at, because of the shiny gloss finish of her outfit. She had on a two-piece suit made out of black PVC. The top was unbuttoned enough to reveal what looked like an amber-colored rubber blouse underneath, and the skirt was not quite knee-length, with a long slit up one side. Her hands were also gloved, but because of her jacket sleeves, he was unsure how far up the glossy rubber extended. This beauty also had long dark hair, with smolderingly deep eyes and very bright red lipstick contrasting the black of her dress. She also had on a pair of very shiny boots, although she was perched high up in the air on top of some 4″ platforms and 8″ heels. Thanks to the slit in her dress, he could tell that her boots climbed very high up her legs.

The tall woman in shiny PVC regarded the man near them with a look of personal superiority and smirked at the dazed look on his face. She moved toward him and asked, “What is your name?”

The voice of the one called ‘Baroness’ seemed to have a similar affect on him, causing his ability to form independent thoughts to weaken. An uncomfortable few seconds passed as he tried to not only remember what his name was but also how to speak, and mumbled, “Ahhh, Tommy, ma’am, my name is errrrr, Tommy.”

The Baroness now smiled and said to her friend, “You know, Goddess, it is always pleasing to meet a man who understands his place and is respectful to women. It means that someone has taught him well already.” Turning back to him, she asked, “So, whom do you serve, little man?”

Tommy was confused and didn’t know how to answer her question. He paused and said, “I don’t get it... ‘serve’?? ... I don’t serve anyone except my boss at work.”

Goddess Holli looked at him and said, “Do you mean that a submissive as in awe of women as you are is not collared?”

Now, he was really baffled. “Collared? What are you talking about? You sound like you think I’m someone’s pet or something.”

The Baroness laughed and said to her friend, “Goddess, I think he is starting to get the picture, and I think his answer will be changing very soon as well.”

Tommy began to feel strange about this conversation. He had slipped into this store in hopes of seeing these women up close and suddenly they were confronting him about serving someone. Just then, the Baroness began to fit one of her cigarettes into a six-inch long shiny black holder that had a gold band glistening at the holder’s tip. Stepping toward Tommy, she handed him her lighter and put the holdered cigarette between her lips.

As his hands shook, Tommy fired up the lighter and brought it to the end of her cigarette, half insulted that she just assumed he would light it and half surprised at how quickly he moved to do her bidding without a word being spoken. But, before he could extinguish it, the Baroness placed a strong latex-gloved hand over his and spoke in a deeper and more compelling voice than she had used before.

“You did such a good job, Tommy, lighting my cigarette without being told, using my very shiny gold lighter. It is such a pretty lighter, isn’t it, Tommy?” Without waiting for him to answer, she continued, “Yes, it certainly is, and you find the shininess so compelling, so pretty and so shiny...just like the flame at the end. Look at the flame, Tommy. It is so pretty also. Notice how it dances around on the top of the lighter, the pretty and bright flame flickering back and forth from side to side as the air moves inside this store. Flickering back and forth....from side to side....back and forth....from side to side...so pretty...gaze at it and see if you can find a pattern to the movement. Does it go from side to side and then back and forth, or does it go back and forth and then side to side? Or side to side to side to side to side to back and forth and back and forth and back and forth, never holding still, just drawing your attention deeper and deeper into the center of the flame. Deeper and deeper inside the dancing flame...back and forth...back and forth....Finding it harder and harder to look away from the flame now...back and forth...back and forth...back and forth...such a good boy...just follow the flame...back and forth...back and forth...back and forth...” Tommy was so mesmerized by the combination of the flickering flame and her soothing and deeply relaxing voice that he had not even been aware that the Baroness was exhaling her smoke into his face. He was rapidly losing the ability to be aware of anything that she did not point out to him.

“Inhale the sweet smoke as you watch the pretty flame, Tommy... that’s a good boy...inhaling so deeply...the smoke helps you to relax...the flame goes back and forth...and you take a deep breath...back and forth...deep breath...back and forth...deeper breath. So easy to get lost inside the fog of my special smoke that is helping your mind to relax so easily and to absorb my suggestions so much more readily. Back and forth...deep breath...in fact, you find now that anything I suggest to you becomes imperative for you to believe and obey fully...back and forth...deep breath...your mind can no longer even entertain the idea of doing anything on its own...back and forth...deep breath...deeper and deeper down into the flame and into my smoke and into my voice, Tommy. You find that even if you try to think of something all by yourself that you fail so quickly...and your failure to originate your own thoughts makes you so tired and sleepy that you fall deeper and deeper into the soft relaxation provided by my voice wrapped inside the sleepy smoke.”

Tommy was silently listening and doing as he was told, and did not realize that the Baroness had removed the lighter and closed it. Instead, his vision was focused on a small strobe light that Goddess Holli had produced and was holding just above and behind the head of her co-seductress. He kept inhaling the only air available to him, but that air continued to be saturated with the hypnotically drugged smoke.

The Baroness continued, “very good, Tommy, watching the pretty light flashing off and on, pulling you deeper into it.... breathing deeply.... flashing.... deeper... you feel the strobe light reaching out for your mind and taking hold of it...and then letting it go...reaching out...and then letting go.... deeper and deeper down.... reaching out and then pulling you in...deeper and deeper down.... reaching out.... sinking deeper in...further and further down you go. Breathing in so deeply and growing sleepier and sleepier and sleepier and sleepier. Flashing...sinking...flashing...deeper...each flash seems to pull more and more of your independence out with it...deeper...flashing...deeper...each flash seems to pull more and more of your resistance out with it.... deeper...flashing... you really cannot resist the light or my voice, and even if you try, the smoke will make sure that you forget how to try to resist as soon as you begin.... deeper.... flashing...falling faster and faster...your mind is opening to me now.... losing any memory of what resistance means...deeper....flashing....deeper and deeper down....just like a sponge, your mind now eagerly soaks up each of my words and transforms them into commands that you must obey.... Deeper...flashing...deeper down....sleepier....inhale the smoke and sink...deeper....flashing....”

At some point, Tommy was no longer consciously aware of anything she was saying. The combination of the flashing strobe, the drugged smoke and the Baroness’ induction had lured him deeply into a hypnotic trance and now her words were completely bypassing his ears and recognition centers and were flowing directly into his subconsciousness. He did not “hear” her anymore....her words were simply “becoming” his own thoughts. She said he was getting sleepier and he was getting sleepier.... she said he was relaxing deeper and he was relaxing deeper. Just as she had told him, it seemed that everything she said was true. His now deeply hypnotized mind was forming the conclusion that she had arranged and had sought; her words were utterly true and could not be resisted. This became the early foundation of the programming that was to come.

He did not even realize that he was not the only victim to fall under the hypnotic charms of the Baroness as aided by Goddess Holli. While she had been exhaling towards Tommy, Goddess Holli had also loaded a drugged cigarette into her own holder and had been filling the air around the sales clerk with the same irresistible drug. And, the way she had held the strobe behind the Baroness, the entranced sales clerk was seeing it as well.

Their minds were now empty of anything except the flashing lights and the words of Goddess Holli and The Baroness. They had no awareness of the passage of time or of having left the store. Each man was very comfortable in a semi-reclined chair, his eyes held open by some headpiece contraption that also secured his head so it would not flop to one side. Next to their chairs were multiple IV bags with long rubber tubes attached to the insides of their forearms. During their time spent in the programming chamber, they were constantly fed a cocktail of various drugs and chemicals. One of the bags contained a drug which inhibited the ability to think, which prevented any sort of efforts to ignore their new curriculum by distracting their minds with complex problems or mathematical challenges. Another drug flowing freely into their bloodstream increased their level of suggestibility a thousandfold. Tommy would believe or absorb absolutely anything told to him. Still another drug kept him suspended in a deep theta state of hypnosis just in case he was one of those rare individuals not susceptible to the visual forms of hypnosis he was going to be watching. In front of him was a large projection screen with images flowing rapidly. Pictures of Goddess Holli. Words barely legible. Obey ... sleep deeper ... absorb my commands ... forgetting to resist ... remembering only to obey. Pictures of The Baroness. More words. Unable to think ... my thoughts are your thoughts ... deeper and deeper down ... aroused by the images ... so necessary to obey. Many different cigarette holders, all shiny, some black, some red. A variety of boots, always high-heeled and always glossy; sometimes black, sometimes red, sometimes white. Goddess Holli. Beautiful latex outfits caressing her body. The Baroness. Gorgeous PVC clothing clinging to her body. And all of these images and the screen itself surrounded by flashing strobe lights that seemed to penetrate to the depth of what used to be their own minds, but now just flashing inside a brain that was brainwashed and conditioned to a new life of obedience and fetish submission. All the while, headphones around their ears were feeding a constant stream of sounds deep into those brains. The voices of Goddess Holli and The Baroness combined with a background pulse and commands and new memories and subliminal programming they couldn’t hear. They existed inside a womb of sensory input that occupied their eyes and their ears while they were being re-shaped to meet the requirements of their new owners.

But, the Baroness was not content to merely enslave Tommy’s mind. She wanted to bring his body under her control as well. So, during parts of each day, Goddess Holli would spend time with him in deep hypnosis, constantly emptying his mind, rearranging his memories and belief systems. Essentially, she created an almost blank slate and began to do an “extreme makeover” to his brain. Some basics, such as the ability to talk and write and to understand English, were left intact. But his core values that before had governed such thoughts as independence, self-determination, and a desire to plan out his own future were surgically extracted, and in their place were implanted helplessness and a complete reliance on Goddess Holli and the Baroness for the most minute details of his life and a total dependence on them to think for him. Goddess Holli’s insidious brainwashing techniques removed any ability he had ever had to possibly resist their mind control efforts and made him forget that he ever knew how to think for himself. She literally made it impossible for him to even imagine that he had ever been anything except their complete slave. Goddess Holli also made sure that Tommy never saw her dressed in anything but her different pairs of incredible boots and her endless combinations of latex and rubber outfits. She also made a point to always have one of her very shiny cigarette holders with her, so that he always associated Goddess Holli with these things.

Then, the remainder of his daily routine at their Training Center was focused on the Baroness’ desire to create a slave who had no desires for his own pleasures anymore, but instead concentrated every ounce of his energy towards pleasing his new female owners. She started by debasing him in ways he never could have dreamed. The Baroness trained his bottom to accept the largest strap-on dildo she owned by gradually working him up to accept the giant one. But, she prepared him with local long-term anesthetic injections so that he would not feel any pleasure from the anal abuse. The Baroness wanted to keep the pleasure for herself. She knew that if she kept deadening the nerves long enough, he eventually would permanently lose feeling in his rectum, which was just fine with her. By not transmitting any pleasure signals through his prostate gland, Tommy merely began to see himself as a receptacle of his owner’s various rubber cocks and loved that role not because it felt good to him, but because it pleased her. Even though she was convinced that Goddess Holli’s intense hypnosis sessions would alter his thought patterns, the Baroness decided to supplement Goddess Holli’s efforts by using electroshock treatments to change his sexual makeup. She would subject Tommy to every possible visual and physical stimulus she could think of that would normally arouse a male. Pictures of naked women, manual manipulation of his cock, balls and nipples, scenes of couples having sex and anything else that she could determine had previously enflamed his libido would be presented to Tommy, but the instant that he began to grow aroused and his cock began to harden, electrical shocks would race through his body and particularly his cock. Patterning her work along the lines of Pavlov’s conditioning of his dogs, the Baroness quite completely programmed Tommy to respond to nothing other than what she wanted him to. However, she also used a sophisticated male milking machine on her helpless play toy. After repeated denials and frustrations of being aroused and then punished, the Baroness and Goddess Holli spent time with their pet, creating a sexual arousal focused on just their presence. They incorporated the fetishes that they wished to train into him, and then used the milking machine to be sure that he found his owners and their boots, latex and PVC clothing and cigarette holders to be the most intensely pleasurable things in his mind. The machine made sure that he was brought to orgasm repeatedly by these things so that the entire focus of his sexual desires was them and the fetishes they reinforced. By the time the Baroness was through with the electroshock and milking treatments, Tommy could have been surrounded by every single men’s’ magazines centerfolds, totally naked and sucking on his cock and he would have absolutely no reaction. But, if either Goddess Holli or the Baroness appeared in front of him, his desire for them and to please them knew no end.

The Baroness also put Tommy on a weight-training and conditioning program to not only improve the appearance of his body for her own arousal, but to increase his stamina for hours to be spent pleasing her. She developed a special device that fit around his mouth and created a suction against his tongue. Over a period of time, it would gradually lengthen to fit further into any opening she chose. Also, Tommy was put on a rigorous program of time spent daily in licking exercises designed to strengthen his oral muscles and allow him increased stamina in the licking department as well. The Baroness also used the cognitive association technique as her partner by always wearing some form of intensely shiny PVC clothing and incredibly fetishistic boots and constantly using one of her shiny cigarette holders when working with and training Tommy. After this, if he ever saw a woman in public wearing PVC or boots, or using a cigarette holder, he would “see” either Goddess Holli or the Baroness and would be unable to visualize the actual person. To him, PVC, latex, boots and cigarette holders were an extension of, or a part of, his owners ONLY.

An unknown amount of time, maybe hours, maybe days, later, both men heard a snap of some fingers and “Wide Awake Now” and their eyes fluttered open. Completely unconcerned by the passage of time and quite unaware that they had left the tobacco store almost a month before, they caught their breaths as they beheld the two most beautiful women they had ever seen in their lives. Neither of them could even begin to recall having ever seen a woman more incredibly awesome than the two in front of them. They were kneeling on the floor in front of two thrones where their hypnotic captors were comfortably seated. Both men had a deep deep sense of the absolute necessity to obey anything that either Goddess Holli or The Baroness said, and a deep deep sense of feeling truly owned. Their hands did not move to their necks simply because the idea had not been placed into their heads, but if it had been, they would have literally felt a collar that was invisible to anyone else and that only figuratively existed inside their trance-induced enslavement.

Then, in unison, the two powerful women chose to test some of the programming that they had fed into the open, docile and receptive minds of their brainwashed pets. They pulled out matching black cigarette holders. The second that the men’s passive eyes saw those holders, they instantly developed massive erections and the deeply thorough conditioning performed on their minds reinforced their craving to obey these women forever. The Baroness and the Goddess smiled, secure in their conquest of the two newest additions to their stable of slaves.