The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Changes

(MC, MA, EX,)

Synopsis: The world seems to be changing, are Barry and his friends changing with it?

It was hot, humid, and raining. It was the kind of rain where the world sounded like it was drowning, at least, that’s what it sounded like to Barry as he tried to go to sleep so he could get to his 10am class. The heavy rain he could get used to, but the constant lighting that illuminated the sky so much that it appeared as if it was daylight at 2am, and thunder that hit so hard he could literally see the walls of his dorm room shake was getting a little old. There was also this immense pressure in the room that forced itself so hard on Barry’s head that it caused him to have a small migraine. He looked over at his roommate Mike, who was sound asleep in this unnatural thunderstorm. Barry swears this kid could sleep through anything, but the thick air pressure could keep even him awake, or so he thought.

Barry decides that he needed to take his mind off of things, so he got up, took some migraine medicine, and decides to go to the lounge area to watch T.V. and chat online until he exhausted himself enough so that he could finally get some rest. As he got settled in the lounge area on the floor, he realizes that he was the only person awake. With the noise of the weather, what are the chances that everyone on the floor was asleep? He turns on his computer and couldn’t get an Internet signal, most likely because of the weather. He tries to watch T.V. and finds the same problem, so he just plays games on his computer until he decides to just lie in his bed and at least rest if he couldn’t get to sleep.

* * *

His alarm goes off too soon for his liking. He tries to snooze for a few more minutes to rest more, but his roommate is already awake and shaking him obnoxiously,

“Dude, wake up it’s an awesome day outside!”

Barry simply retorts with his eyes still closed, “Leave me the hell alone, you don’t even have class until 12 why are you up on your sleep in day?”

Mike responds pleasantly with, “Holy shit I slept like a rock last night there is no WAY I could have slept in today! Let’s go get some breakfast!”

“Well hold on killer,” says Barry, “I have to get ready for my long day and I didn’t sleep at all last night because of that fucking storm.”

“What storm?”

“Holy shit you do sleep through anything, I’m up don’t worry about me, go to breakfast without me.”

“Alright cool I’ll catch you later.”

Just before the door closes, Barry opens his eyes and swears he sees Mike’s naked ass as the door closes, but he just brushes it off. He gets online only to find that he can’t find any mention of the storm that happened the night before. All of the weather reports shows are that there weren’t any storms in the area. In any case he still had a full day of classes and homework, plus still had to shower and get ready.

As he is walking from his dorm room to his first class, he notices that his eyes weren’t playing tricks on him when Mike left for breakfast, since everyone he was passing on campus were in various states of dress. There were some topless people; others without bottoms, wearing only their underwear, and some that were fully nude. There were some faculty and campus security trying to contain the problem, but they couldn’t really control it, mostly because only a very small number of faculty and security were even dressed.

After his first class he tries to get through the day with red bull and coffee, but he can’t seem to focus at all because of lack of sleep. While he is getting lunch, he finds his friends who are sitting in at the same table in the cafeteria, and are dressed. Everyone else just seems like they’re having too good of a day and he wasn’t, At least his friends can share his pain in unhappiness.

“Hey guys, you all look like you got about as much rest as I did.” He says as he moves to sit down next to his friends.

An exhausted looking Jen says, “Yeah and these freaks are getting on my nerves.”

Stew adds, “Did you guys notice everyone’s attitudes match their lack of clothing, and nobody seems to notice anything that’s off, except for us?”

Nicole groans at Stew at says, “Jesus you talked to them? All I want to do is kick the smile off their faces!”

Stew responds with in a negative tone, " oh fuck off it’s all apart of my major I can’t help it!”

Barry interrupts the conversation with, “well according to the weather report tonight it should be a clear night, but it’s going to be hot.”

Jen sighs with relief, “It’s the south; the humidity I can deal with as long as I can sleep tonight.”

The group then parts ways to finish off their day. Barry finishes with his last class and meets up with Mike for dinner where he learns of his productive day. Barry then asks Mike,

“Ok dude so I got to know, you do realize you’re not wearing clothes right?”

Mike just simply responds in a puzzled tone and looks at Barry, " What do you mean?”

Barry looks at his friend in astonishment and says in a straight tone, “Dude, you are naked.”

Mike looks down, still puzzled, and says, “I am?”

Barry then becomes frustrated, “Ok, I’m going to spell it out for you, do you notice the stuff that is on my body?”

“Yes”

Barry says very slowly, “Do you notice that I have stuff on, and you don’t?”

Mike then looks at Barry up and down then looks at himself, then back at Barry and says, “You’re starting to sound crazy dude, I’m trying not to say anything, but you’re acting a little out of the ordinary,” as Mike take a bite of his food.

Barry sighs with frustration. With an annoyed look he grabs his shirt and says, “you do know you used to put this stuff on your body right?”

Puzzled in disbelief Mike says, “I did?”

Barry says sarcastically, “Yeah, like yesterday.”

Mike starts laughing, “Barry I think you’re pulling my leg I’ve always looked like this.”

Barry rolls his eyes, “It’s really not that important I have some work to do and I need to head for bed.”

* * *

The two head back to their dorm room to do some homework. Just before they turn the lights out, Barry tries to turn the AC on, but it doesn’t seem to work. He changes his normal sleep shirt to a new one because the one he wore last night was all sweaty. To get more comfortable, decides not to wear socks to bed, all his life people teased him about wearing socks to bed but it made him feel comfortable so he didn’t see a big problem with it since he had good hygiene, he then proceeds to sleep in only new pajama bottoms, underwear, and a shirt, because he didn’t want to wake up with sweaty socks on his feet from the thick humidity. He falls asleep, only to be woken up by the same thunderstorm at 2am.

“Well at least I got 4 hours of sleep this time.”

His headache was still there, and it was still enough to keep him awake and the pressure that had been so annoying the previous night, returned as well, but it felt like it had doubled since the previous night. He decided to log online to occupy his time, but still no signal, and he was pretty sure that the T.V. was going to be the same way. He then used this time to reflect on the day he had. Not only were the people at school variously clothed, but also so were the people on T.V. and Internet, when the Internet and T.V. were both available and didn’t go out in the middle of the night. Whatever was happening, it definitely was not local. He thought for a second that he could go visit Jen, Stew, or Nicole since they couldn’t sleep the night before, but decided against it since Jen and Nicole were in different buildings and even though Stew could be awake, he didn’t want to wake him if he managed to actually sleep through the night. He then looked to his phone to possibly send a text out to see who was up, but there was no signal, which wasn’t a surprise at all. He then just stares at the ceiling until it was time to get up, he only had a night class the next day, so it wouldn’t be as bad as the day before.

* * *

The morning came and Barry was resting his eyes. He wasn’t asleep but figured he could try to relax enough that maybe he could get more than four hours of sleep. He was still trying to relax when he heard small moaning coming from the other bed. He rolled over to see what was going on, only to find Mike playing with himself,

“Dude what the fuck are you doing?”

Mike stopped without taking his hand off of his cock and says sarcastically, “What does it look like I’m doing?”

“Go to the fucking bathroom or wait until I go to breakfast.”

Mike gave him a puzzled look and says, “Why can’t I do it right here and right now it has always been cool before, I’m just a guy relieving some tension.”

Barry tried his hardest not to explode with anger and answers, “It’s never been cool before and we always relieve our ‘tension’ in private.”

Mike then gets up and heads to the bathroom, he is slightly annoyed but still hard and relatively in a good mood, “Fine, dude whatever, I don’t know what’s wrong with you, but I hope you get out of this mood by Friday for the party.”

Mike then heads into the bathroom to finish what he started, he gets into the shower to get ready for his day, he comes out of the bathroom, grabs his book bag, and heads off to class. Barry then starts to get ready to head down to go to breakfast. As he gets out of the shower, he goes to get dressed; he then heads out the door.

As he is walking down to the cafeteria, he notices that people are a little more, touchy feely today than yesterday. There are people that are talking in groups who are nonchalantly playing with themselves and others nonchalantly playing each other while they are still talking to one another. He also notices that there are more people today that are naked, but still there are people that are in various states of dress, although it looks a little fewer than the day before.

He enters the cafeteria, gets his breakfast, and goes to sit with his friends who are dressed little differently from the day before. He notices that Jen is really the only one that is fully dressed, Robert is wearing shorts with shoes and no shirt, and Nicole is topless but is wearing a skirt. Barry comes in to sit next to Robert and listens in on the conversation with Jen speaking in a pessimistic tone,

“So I don’t get it everyone is touching each other like they’ve always done it, what the fuck?”

Nicole chimes in, “yea I don’t know how many times I’ve told people that it wasn’t ok, I mean, this girl was trying to fondle and suck my tits.” Puzzled she continues, “It seems to be happening to me more that you Jen.”

“It’s because my tits aren’t hanging out for everyone to see.”

Nicole looks down at herself then back at Jen, “I don’t know what you’re talking about my tits are just fine, you’re the freak that’s walking around barefoot.”

Jen rolls her eyes, “Oh what the fuck ever, that’s gross and you know it.”

Nicole is about to retort when Barry interrupts, “This conversation is really going nowhere let’s drop it.”

Stew then changes the subject, “well at least we aren’t as mean as we were yesterday, and did anyone sleep last night?”

Barry answers, “Yea at least we’re bickering like normal. I only slept for a little bit, but it was more than the night before.”

They all agree and then Jen says, “The shitty part is that the storm takes out any form of communication so I’m stuck staring at the ceiling for hours until the storm is finished and it’s time to get up.”

Barry turns to Stew and says, “you know I almost came down to see you last night, but I didn’t want to wake you if you were actually sleeping throughout the night.”

Stew says invitingly, “you could have, I woke up at 2am and was up the rest of the night.”

Barry gives a puzzled look, “oh, well how about tonight if we’re up at 2am we hangout instead of looking at our ceilings?”

Stew agrees, “sure that sounds like a plan, let’s say the lounge area on the 4th floor at 2am? If the other doesn’t show up by 2:30 we can just assume that they managed to sleep?”

Barry nods his head in agreement and Nicole says, “That’s not fair I want company tonight!”

Barry then says, “Well then get an umbrella if it’s raining and head over to our building, you both are invited.”

They all then realize the time and head to class. Barry stays behind to catch up on some Internet messages. After that he watches news clips about various stories, but hardly any of the news stations even mention the public nudity. If they did the story was very brief on the topic and the clip would end. This is the part of college that Barry hated, because he would get so wrapped up in what was going on with homework or friends, that he didn’t get much time to catch up with T.V. or the news and had to rely on 2 or 3 minute clips about whatever topic the news websites offered to post. He then went to the library to get more homework done, got lunch, and worked on projects until it was time for his evening class, after which, he got a late dinner and headed back to his room.

The evening seemed even more humid than the previous night. By this point it was 9pm and he was running on empty since he had only slept 4 hours the night before. He tried to mess with the AC for a bit until he just gave in to the fact that it wasn’t fixed yet and he will have to tell the maintenance people tomorrow. He went to get ready for bed when he noticed how drenched his pajamas were again just like from the night before, so since he had no more P.J bottoms until laundry day, he throws the sweaty pajamas in the hamper and puts on a fresh shirt and underwear to sleep in. He falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow.

* * *

Lighting brightens the sky while thunder shakes the dorm room. The humidity turns into this pressure that seems to force itself on Barry causing him to suddenly wake up. He looks at the clock, 2am.

“Dammit, not again.”

He then gets up and heads down to the 4th floor. He sees Stew with a stack of board games and he is shuffling cards. Stew turns to Barry and says with a sarcastic smile,

“Can’t sleep?”

Barry not amused answers, “oh, you can just go fuck yourself.”

Just as Barry gets settled in the chair across from Stew, the elevator door opens and it is Jen and Nicole with an umbrella Robert looks up at them and says,

“Look who else is burning the midnight oil.”

Barry shoots an annoyed look at Stew and says, “Look fucker, it wasn’t funny before and it isn’t funny now. We are up, we can’t sleep, and it isn’t funny.”

Stew says, “I’m just trying to make the situation lighter, we are stuck all night together, lets just try to enjoy it.”

The girls then come to sit down, Nicole sits next to Stew on the couch and Jen sits in a chair right next to Barry. Stew then says,

“Too bad we don’t have any booze.”

At that moment Jen pulls out a 5th of vodka and some cranberry juice and Nicole shows the boys some beer she brought that was sitting in her bag.

Barry looks surprised and says, “This is a dry campus what if someone sees catches us?”

Nicole looks at Barry with her eyebrows raised and says, “cool it, everyone here is sound asleep, and if this goddamn storm won’t wake them up nothing will.”

The four proceed to get some cups and start mixing drinks. As Robert starts dealing the cards Jen asks,

“So what game do you guys want to play?”

Stew suggests, “strip poker?”

The others answer with a definite, “NO!”

“Ok fine, how about Gin Rummy?”

The others agree and they start playing various games well into the night becoming buzzed from their drinks, but not getting drunk since they all had class in the morning. After sometime they noticed that the storm had stopped and they started to hear some life start up on the floor so they all cleaned up their mess and went back to their rooms.

* * *

Barry enters his room just as Mike is cumming. Barry rolls his eyes and just goes into the bathroom to get ready for his day. As he steps out of the shower and into the room again he sees that Mike is playing with himself again,

“Dude you just got done, I’m not going to be long just hold it for a minute, no I mean take your hand off your junk and cut it out until I leave for class.”

Mike looks somewhat taken back, “ok, so where were you last night? You were messing around weren’t you?”

Barry gives him a puzzled look and responds as he is putting on his shirt and underwear, “no me and a couple of friends couldn’t sleep so we met up and played games, now I’m heading to class.”

Mike then gives him a surprised look and says, “of course it was a group of you man you should have woke me up.”

Barry grabs his bag and heads toward the door and just says, “Dude, you wouldn’t have woken up even if I had blown an air horn next to your head. I’m out I’ll see you tonight.”

Barry couldn’t concentrate all through his first class. It may have been from lack of sleep, or the fact that his head still hurt just a little, but it was probably because the professor was playing with himself and getting kissed all over throughout the class time. This wasn’t the same teacher that he had seen on Monday. This was the uptight turn in homework in this format or else professor, and he was even throwing kids out of his class on Monday for not being appropriately dressed. Now he was naked getting kissed and caressed by some slutty freshman chick. Barry wanted to storm out, but he needed the notes to pass the midterm. A majority of the class seemed more into each other as they were both playing with themselves and listening to the lecture, kissing each other, or both. What most impressed Barry though was the professor’s ability to multitask, which wasn’t a skill that his classmates apparently did not have. He did seem to notice that he was the only person in the class now that was actually wearing clothes.

After the longest hour and a half of his life he then when to grab some lunch before his next class, he enters the cafeteria, gets his lunch, and notices that everyone is either naked or has one or two articles of clothing on. He finds his group of friends and notices that Stew is now only wearing his boxerbriefs and shoes, while Nicole is just wearing her underwear bottoms, and is happy that Jen is still the sane one and is still as fully dressed as he is. He decides to not really mention it as he remembers the conversation that they all had the other day. He sits down next to Jen, Stew and Nicole are having their own conversation so he silently says to Jen,

“Isn’t this crazy, I just got out of the strangest class.”

Jen gives him a relieved look and says quietly, “I know! It seems as if everyone has gone off the deep end! I think we are the only ones left on campus that is still wearing all of their clothes!”

He adds, “I’m happy I’m not alone in this.”

“Me too.”

He then says to her, “I didn’t want to say anything about how they were dressed last night either.”

“Me too lets not say anything to them.”

“Agreed”

Just then Nicole chimes in, “Hey Jen we got to get to class, are we all meeting in the same place tonight?”

All three of them agree and Jen and Nicole walk off, leaving Stew and Barry.

Stew says to Barry, “so have you seen how fucked up campus is?”

Barry agrees, “I know you so should have seen my last class, it was more softcore porn than US History.”

Stew adds, “My Lit professor was getting eaten out while she was discussion Robert Frost, anyways dude I got to go study see you later?”

“Only if I can’t sleep, see ya.”

Stew then walks off leaving Barry to fend for himself in the sea of ecstasy. He couldn’t take the relaxed, carefree, and easygoing atmosphere and then add the massive foreplay happening throughout the room, he just hurried and finished his lunch. He then finds a nice quite place on campus to catch up on a few things before his last class of the day. This last class was only an hour and a half so it wouldn’t be long, which would give him more time to settle in so he could go to bed early.

After his last class of the day he grabs some dinner with Mike and Stew and then he goes to turn in early. He’s surprised that he is going to bed at 8:30, but he had only gotten a few hours of sleep between Monday and Wednesday. He then realizes that he forgot to mention the broken AC so he takes a cold shower and gets ready for bed. He looks to his clothes hamper and notices the large pile of clothes, not to mention shirts he had gone through just on the last couple days alone coming out of the basket. He then decides to save himself on laundry money and just go to bed in his underwear. He immediately falls fast asleep as soon as he lies down.

* * *

As if by clockwork, the storm wakes him up right on time. The pressure this time is so strong that he can hardly move or concentrate. He lies there for a few minutes until he realizes that he can’t stare at this goddamn ceiling for the rest of the night. He heads down to the 4th floor where Robert and Jen are playing cards.

Jen looks up at Barry and says, “HEY we almost thought you slept through the night!”

Barry says, “I thought I was really going to this time.”

Jen responds, “Yeah we know what you mean.”

Barry then asks, “So what are you guys playing?

Stew answers while selecting his next move, “go fish.”

Barry says sarcastically, “Wow, that college education really is paying off right about now huh?”

Stew playfully glares at him and says, “One, fuck you, and two, we are both tired and can’t really concentrate.” He then asks Jen, “Do you have any twos?

Barry moves to sit down with them and says, “Yeah this humidity is really thick tonight it’s like it’s pushing on my brain, we drinking tonight?”

Jen answers, “No go fish,” while looking at her next move she says, “we’re just finishing up what we had last night.” She then asks Stew, “Do you have any eights?”

Barry then noticed, “Hey where’s Nicole?”

Stew gives his last card and Jen squeals in delight, He rolls his eyes and answers Barry, “Must have gotten to sleep.”

Barry rubs his head, “Lucky bitch, ok, new game and what I mean by that is not this one.”

The three play a new card game until they hear the storm stop. They then head back to their rooms and get ready for the day. Barry gets back to his room and finds Mike fingering his hole and playing with himself. He looks over to Barry without even stopping and says,

“You were getting head last night weren’t you?”

Barry annoyingly looks at him, “No I was with Stew and Jen because we can’t sleep unlike you who sleeps through everything. That’s gross why are you doing that anyways?”

Mike looks puzzled and says, “What do you mean? This is my morning routine I do this every morning.”

Barry rolls his eyes and says, “I don’t even want to get into it. I will give you your private time to do your routine, I’m going to get in the shower and go get some food, and you have a morning class right?”

Mike moans a bit and says, “huh, oh yeah, I’m in classes all day today.”

Barry says under his breath while walking to the bathroom, “Thank god.”

He then showers, gets dressed and heads to breakfast. As he is walking to the cafeteria he notices that everyone is kissing, blowing, licking, and fingering each other. He looks at the time and is thankful that his roommate will be going to class soon so he can relax in his room all day before his 3 O’clock class. After he grabs a quick bite, he eats it on his way back to the room where Mike is gone and he just sits on his computer, relaxes, and does homework.

* * *

Barry gets out of his last class of the week and goes to get dinner with his friends. He had this class, which was Cultural studies, with Mike and it seemed like it was one of the most useless use of time. The whole time everyone just got off either by eating someone out or someone getting blown. The professor for this class gave of the lecture while getting eaten out from Mike. In any case, he was happy that he was done with that class. He then arrives in front of the cafeteria where he meets Jen and Stew and he asks,

“Where is Nicole?”

Stew says, “She has that night class until 9 remember? Anyways you don’t want to go in there, let’s just say the line is moving really slowly.”

Jen teases Stew, “he just doesn’t want his thing sucked, go ahead tell him what happened.”

Stew glared at her, “I don’t want to talk about it.”

Jen snickers, “some dude tried to blow him.”

With a look of shock Stew looks at Jen and then at Barry and says, “Come on dude you know what I’m talking about, you must have been trying to fight off people sucking you off or fondling you all day like me.”

Barry just smiles, raises his eyebrows, and says, “Um, nope, can’t say that I have.”

Stew’s face flushes with embarrassment and says, “Fine I guess I’m the odd man out.”

Jen looks at Stew and says, “well maybe nobody would play with your thing if you wore more than just shoes and socks.”

Stew rolls his eyes, “we are so not discussing who’s sane and who isn’t.” He then looks Jen up and down and suggests, “let’s go off campus for dinner.”

Barry says, “Yeah that sounds good we can all chip in for pizza, we get a discount at the restaurant down the street, I’ll drive.”

They all agree and as they are walking to his car he ignores Stew and Jen’s conversation. He is happy he and Jen are still dressed. As they get in the car and drive to the restaurant they notice that there are still a few people in town that are dressed, but most of everyone is either naked or wearing one article of clothing. Stew makes an observation from the backseat as he points to a person walking down the street,

“Hey look at that guy over there, it’s nice to know that someone else is still dressed.”

Puzzled, Jen corrects him by saying, “Um, Stew, he’s only wearing shoes.”

Stew, not knowing what she is talking about, responds with, “Whatever you’re just mad because that girl was trying to fondle and suck your tits.”

Embarrassed, Jen says, “Ok we’re even let’s drop it.”

Laughing Barry say, “Good we’re here anyways.”

They go to the restaurant and ignore everyone ‘friendliness’ toward each other and eat in silence as the rest of the dining room is moaning very loudly. There are a few people in the place that are eating as awkwardly as the three friends do as the other awkward single clothing item people do. They quickly eat, pay their tab, and leave.

As they arrive back on campus they talk about going to a party, but they all know what is going to happen there and they don’t really want to deal with it. They all looked beat after the long week that they had, so they agreed to the same meeting time as the night before and they all head to their respective rooms. Barry heads into his room where he notices that Mike is still not there, so he decides to take advantage of the situation and head right to sleep before he wakes him up doing something totally inappropriate. His head still hurt ever so slightly and he was exhausted from not sleeping enough. It had been a long week for him and he was hoping that he could sleep through the night and finally rest. He still hadn’t told maintenance about the damn AC. He looked at his now overflowing hamper that contained nothing but sweat filled shirts and underwear since he had been sweating throughout the day as well as the evening and changed clothes repeatedly throughout those times.

He threw his underwear from the day into the hamper, which just fell on the floor, and headed into the shower. As he got out of the shower he opened his drawer to put a new pair of underwear and there were none left. He then feels how hot, thick, and humid it is in the room. He figures that it’s only for one night and he can do laundry tomorrow and certainly his roommate won’t mind, so he decides, fuck it, he’s sleeping naked. As soon as his head hits the pillow he notices that it is 9 O’clock before he nods off to sleep.

* * *

He then is woken up by a loud sound, which he thought was thunder, he opens his eyes only to find that it was his alarm clock set for 9am! He had not only slept though the night, but for 12 hours! He felt very refreshed and invigorated. He laid in bed for just a little bit longer, then he jumped out of bed and got into the shower. After he finished getting ready, he ran out the door and to the cafeteria for breakfast. As he headed to breakfast, he was relieved to find that everyone was back to normal and acting normally as well. After he gets a few things to eat he finds his friends talking about the morning with Stew saying with a smile,

“Isn’t today wonderful?”

They all agree as Barry is sitting down to join them and Jen says, “Yes it is, I slept the whole night and I’m happy to get this week behind me.”

Nicole agrees, “yea, if I was going to wake up to one more weird thing I was going to die. Hey Barry where’s Michael? I haven’t seen him all week.”

He answers, “When I woke up he was fucking a girl, he’s going to the party with us tonight, so you’ll see him them.”

She smiles as she takes a bite of her food, “good because I really want him in between my legs.”

At that moment, the thought of Nicole getting pounded by Michael started to turn him on. As he was eating he felt a hand massage his crotch, he just smiled and listened to the rest of the conversation. As the conversation was progressing he felt himself starting to cum. As he turns to the owner of the hand, he gives them a deep passionate kiss. The kissing progresses to foreplay then he found himself penetrating this person, and as he was fucking as hard as he could on the table in the lunch area, he was just happy to know that everything was back to normal.