The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my entry into the ‘mind controlled through online chat’ genre. Influential in this category are ‘Blind Faith’ by Covert Hypnotist, ‘Admirer411’ by URN My Power, ‘Dream Flight’ by Crystaliss42 and to some extent the whole Master PC series started by JRParz.

There is subliminal MC going on right throughout the story but those who want it a more direct and immediate should head to the final quarter of the second part. Some of the discussion between Charlotte and her master is adapted from correspondence with latexslut to whom this story is dedicated.

Charlotte Typed—Part 1

By Tang

Charlotte Griffith sat at her computer keyboard with a sense of purpose. She was fed up with the water leaking out of both her shower and bath across the floor every time she washed. She had been so pleased when she had been able to buy this apartment the previous year. However, she had soon realised that, unlike when she rented she could no longer simply call up the letting agency and get them to send someone to fix the problem, with the owner paying for the repairs. Now the cost fell to her.

Charlotte’s long working hours as an accountant meant she had had little time to explore the town where she now lived. Until two months ago, when her boyfriend, Matt, had dumped her for some airhead bimbo he had met in a bar, she had usually rushed off as soon as possible on Friday night to be with him and only arrived back late on Sundays. She had loved the house that had come as part of his job, training horses, and knew she was going to miss it, possibly more than she was missing him.

As Charlotte pulled up her internet browser, she wondered if she could do the repairs herself. Maybe it would be better to check out DIY stores in the area, rather than just hiring in someone. Charlotte did have a fantasy of meeting some half-clad muscled builder type, but she guessed that she could run into one of them in a shop as much as him coming to fix her bathroom. In addition, he would then see that she was an independent woman who could tackle her own jobs, and that would put off any moron who thought he could patronise her. Asking for advice on the best sealant could be a good way to start a conversation. It was probably best to be reasonably well informed about what she might need before venturing to the stores.

Charlotte shook all her speculations from her head and composed herself. She always thought thinking up terms to type into a search engine was like working out the correct question to ask some mystic oracle, and from her experiences, the answers were just as cryptic. Anyway, she typed in ‘rubber seal bath’ and sat back to see what would come out. Of course she got a trillion answers. She glanced down the confusing descriptions. Her eye was caught by one which said ‘RubberMaster’. It sounded like a company and even if it just listed the different products they supplied it would be a start. Charlotte clicked on it and was linked through to a page of text on a bright background. She realised it was a story, not what she had been looking for. However, she caught sight of the name ‘Charlotte’ who was clearly a character in the story and that piqued her interest.

Charlotte scrolled to the top of the story and saw it was entitled ‘Bathed in Rubber’. She could see now why the search engine had picked it up. The story was about a journalist from a science magazine who had been unimpressed by the answers given by a leading robotics scientist and had began snooping around his lab. She had been captured, and her suspicions had been revealed to be true. The Charlotte in the story had been imprisoned and lowered into a bath of a strange kind of rubber that had coated her entirely and turned her into a life-sized rubber doll. Implants had subverted her mind and she had emerged as a gleaming black robot, sold by the scientist, effectively as a sex toy.

Charlotte gasped as she reached the end of the story. She had been enthralled by it, and realised that it had excited her. She was only wearing the nightdress she had put on after her bath, and her nipples were now pressed tight against the material, tantalisingly irritating. Charlotte’s attention snapped back and she realised her left hand had jammed into her pussy, stroking away as her right hand had span the mouse wheel to roll the text up in front of her. Charlotte tingled all over. She had never been aroused by just reading. Her few boyfriends had always been such direct, uncommunicative men, strong and handsome admittedly, but for them sex had been just physical, never mental.

Charlotte knew there were people who got turned on by all sorts of things, but shiny black rubber... Then she realised those words made her tingle. Was she some kind of pervert, a fetishist, was that not the right term? It made her feel deliciously naughty to think she had stumbled across some wicked secret until now unknown even to herself. Charlotte wondered what to do next. She saw that the website had a range of stories and she dipped into others written by this so-called RubberMaster. She managed to get through one about a woman becoming a ladies maid, dressed in a skin-tight black latex outfit, but by the time she was mid-way through her third, concerning a pack of latex-skinned catpeople, she was pumping her fingers into her wet pussy and coming with a real force. Charlotte tossed her head back, breathing heavily, stroking at as much of her aroused body as she could.

Charlotte slumped in her chair exhausted. She had not felt that aroused or simply that good in a very long time. She felt a little guilty too, but something inside her told her there was no need for that, she was an independent woman, free to enjoy herself however she wanted. Charlotte was still connected to the webpage. She scrolled down to the end of the story. She decided she would come back to read the outcome on another night when there was nothing on television as there was quite a lot left in this section and a couple of other chapters she had not even touched yet.

Charlotte noticed the link at the bottom to send an email to the author. She giggled a little, again feeling naughty as she decided to contact him. However, as am mailto box appeared she felt excited. Actually contacting him, seemed to be like her admitting that she was part of the club; a real fetish connoisseur.

“RubberMaster, I’ve just read ‘Bathed in Rubber’ and thought it was really good.” Charlotte typed. Then she deleted ‘good’ and replaced with ‘hot’.

Charlotte was about to type her name, but then held back. What if he was some kind of pervert who would end up stalking her? She thought for a moment and typed “Yours, Rubber” and then she wondered what to write: “Slave” seemed a bit extreme, “Robot” or “Servant” did not sound right, so eventually she settled on “Pet”. Charlotte quickly read the brief email then hit the Send button, excited by her daring.

Charlotte was about to switch off her computer, when another email appeared. The address read ‘RubberMaster’ and she tingled as she realised that he had responded. Quickly she clicked on it.

“rubberpet,” it started, “Master is always pleased to receive messages from new submissives who enjoy his writing.”

Charlotte read the message. It seemed rather terse, but she guessed he had written it quickly so as to catch her before she logged off. She thought about being described as a ‘submissive’. She wondered what had given her away as new at this.

“Master, how could you tell I was new?” Charlotte typed quickly.

With her message sent off, Charlotte pulled up a dictionary website in another window and typed in ‘submissive’. In seconds it came back with an explanation about how this was a person in a sort of sexual game who behaved like a slave or a pet to someone who dominated them. The short hand for this was ‘sub’. Charlotte clicked through to the cross-reference about ‘Dominant’ and learnt a little more about the other side of such a partnership. She guessed RubberMaster considered himself a dominant, or ‘dom’, as phrases like ‘Master’, ‘Mistress’, ‘Sir’, etc. were apparently common forms of address. Charlotte wondered about herself, was it true that in addition to being sexually interested in rubber she also had submissive tendencies? As she thought of that it certainly stirred something inside her. She thought back to the rubber-clad maid kissing the boots of her owner. She realised that was an exciting image for herself, especially as in her mind’s eye she could see herself in the maid’s role.

“slave, because you used upper case letters for your name. Only Doms use upper case, their slaves always indicate themselves in lower case, hence you are not ‘RubberPet’, but ‘rubberpet’.”

“Yes, Master.” Charlotte typed back, holding her breath as she did. “I” She typed, and guessed that was wrong. “i” she changed it to, “am sorry. Your slave, rubberpet.”

As she hit Send again, Charlotte realised that her arousal was being stoked up again. It was rare for her to be so excited again so quickly after coming, but she recognised that this game was turning her on more than she could have ever guessed.

“rubberpet, that is good, you are a fast learner. Master would enjoy training you online. If you truly wish to be my slave, read up on D/s, Dominant/submissive relationships, then email me no sooner than 24 hours from now, telling me what you want to become, and how you will handle it. Master.”

Charlotte jerked back from the screen. She felt herself quivering with excitement. She kept telling herself that it was all a game, but somehow it felt deeper than that. She wanted to email back immediately that she wanted to be his slave, but guessed that that would not work, he had given her a command and if she wanted to behave like a slave she had to obey.

With some more experimentation, Charlotte soon found herself on webpages outlining all about being dominant or submissive, and the more she read, the more she was in turns excited and alarmed. There were images of leashed and naked women and men, bowing down before owners. The ones she liked the best were those dressed in exotic shiny black, and she found herself saving some to her hard-drive. Yawning, Charlotte glanced at her computer’s clock and saw she had been online for hours. However, as she reluctantly logged off, she felt she had achieved her mission. She knew for certain that she had submissive traits, Master had been so right about that. She had learnt a bit about how to communicate, the safe words and that, however much she yielded, it had to be consensual to work.

Charlotte sat impatiently in front of her computer. She had rushed home from work, ate a meal and showered. She felt she had to be sexy so was sat here with her dark hair pulled back into a ponytail and nothing on bar her black silk dressing gown, something she had picked up on a holiday in Thailand a couple of years before, but which had not been out of her drawer since. During the day she had occasionally wondered what she was doing; whether she was taking a risk by being in contact with a man whose real name she did not know. Then again, he did not know hers, and the anonimity of the internet made her feel reassured. She could simply delete his emails or even unplug the computer if she felt at all uneasy. On the other side, she felt she was being mature, taking decisions about her sexuality and indulging in a game which, for the first time in ages, gave her a real thrill.

Charlotte glanced for the thousandth time at her watch, and then, with a shock, realised that the twenty-four hours was up. Quickly she began typing her email, with the words that she had gone over in her mind throughout the day. They were heavily influenced by the dialogue she had read in the stories and she hoped they hit the tone that RubberMaster was looking for.

“Master, this slave begs that you will become her Master, she knows she is not worthy, she knows she is inexperienced, but she will try as hard as she can to be a good slave. Please take the freedom of this unknowing young woman, and, with your experience, make her into the best slave she can be for you.”

Charlotte sent off the email and sat, incredibly impatient. She wondered if she would ever get a response. In her mind she ran through what had happened to the Charlotte in the story and realised the thought of that was making her pussy increasingly loose and wet, especially knowing that RubberMaster had written that story among many. Charlotte shuddered with a thrill as she suddenly saw there was a response in her in-box. It was from RubberMaster. She quickly clicked it open.

“RubberMaster welcomes the plea from this unknowing young woman. He is pleased that she already seems more knowledgeble about proper forms of address. Yet RubberMaster does not simply take up such women who offer themselves on a whim. If you truly wish to become His slave you must beg twice more, exactly at 1.15 p.m. tomorrow and at 10.25 a.m. the following day. By that evening you will know if you have been selected to be enslaved by Him.”

For a moment Charlotte was disappointed, she had been fired up to start the salacious emailing right now, but from what she had read, she knew that the ritual was all a part of it. She guessed that RubberMaster was busy and he had to know he was not going to waste his time if he chose to correspond with her. She realised too, that this was a test. These times would be when she was at work, though the afternoon appointment had presumably been set to fall during a lunch break. She now understood that RubberMaster was seeing how much she would put herself out in order to correspond with him.

Charlotte had worried that the next two days would drag, but she found she was reading more and more online: RubberMaster’s stories and others like them, plus advice websites because she was eager that she would not considered an amateur in the D/s world. She was slightly apprehensive when the time came at work for her to email RubberMaster again. She was glad she could contact him through a web email account rather than her work one, but even so she was prickling with nervousness as she typed in the sentences she had mapped out in her mind.

“Master, this slave begs to become your possession. She beseeches you to take her and cover her in skin-tight rubber, so that she may sit at your feet attired for your pleasure, wearing your collar, led by your leash. This slave will be so obedient, fulfilling your every command without a thought. Her whole being will be yours to order, her whole identity will be fashioned by you, my only Master.”

Charlotte’s breathing was shallow and she realised that beneath her work clothes she was becoming incredibly aroused. For the first time she envisaged truly what she was saying. Now she was wondering what it would be like to wear the clinging shiny rubber clothes that she had seen on so many websites. What would it be like to give up her initiative, to leave decisions to this man? As she thought of that, she realised that this went far deeper into her psyche and that, in fact, she welcomed that abandonment of control. Such yielding would allow her to be so sexy yet without responsibility for her actions; responsibility was something an owner dealt with. With these thoughts throbbing in her mind, Charlotte slunk off to the ladies and for the first time in her career found herself at work suppressing little grunts as she fingered herself towards some relief.

Charlotte must have checked the email account a thousand times whilst at work and continued again at home, until she was almost slumping asleep over her keyboard. When she woke the next morning it was with apprehension. Had she written the wrong thing? Had it been too much or too little? Up until now she had always assumed he would accept her, but how would she cope if she was rejected?

At 10.25 Charlotte simply typed “Master, your slave awaits your command.” She realised now that it was not up to her what she became, the only way she could encourage him take her was by yielding to his desires, suppressing her own and proving she was totally unable to disobey. This time she was prepared for a lack of response because he had said she would know that evening. However, she rushed home, wondering when RubberMaster considered the evening to begin. She stripped naked almost the moment she got through her front door. She was buzzing as she opened her email account and saw the posting from RubberMaster headed ‘I take ownership’.

“rubberpet, you are now my slave. I own you entirely. Your body and mind, slave, belong to me, to use as I choose. You will follow these regulations. You will rent a post office box to which items can be sent to you. This will be done within four days. Any messages that you send to me as my slave will be prefixed ‘Steel’. If they are not then they will not be considered to be from one of my slaves. Any messages prefixed ‘Paper’ will allow you momentarily to step outside your slave role and ask questions about procedure. I acknowledge you are a novice and will need clarifications in the ways of a slave. If at any time I tire of you as my slave or you feel that no longer can you continue in this role, prefix your message ‘Unbuckle’. This will be the final message to me you will ever send. My first command is that you abase yourself on the floor and sexually arouse yourself with your hands imaging that you are performing for me. Once you attain orgasm you will thank me for granting it.”

That was the entire message and Charlotte read it twice more to absorb all the details. She was pleased that Master had sent her the safe words that she had read were vital for any relationship between a dominant and their submissives. Now, however, she felt both excited and frustrated. She hesitated then got down on the floor in a way she felt a slavegirl would. She felt proud that she had already stripped off, it would have seemed to wrong to be dressed now. Somehow, she felt her master, she shivered with a thrill as she thought of him as that, was looking on approvingly. Charlotte found herself incredibly aroused and it did not take her long before she was shuddering in orgasm. Whilst she was not averse to playing with herself, this time it seemed to have a much richer quality and she was so pleased that she had persisted with this contact with RubberMaster. With her fingers still covered with her own juice Charlotte scrambled naked back to her seat.

Quickly Charlotte began typing her thanks to her master. She stopped herself, realising that in her rush she was going to make mistakes. She went back to the title line and started it ‘Steel: thanks from rubberpet’. Then she thought for a moment. “Your slave thanks you Master for granting her her orgasm.”

In moments there was a response headed ‘Steel: Command’. The message read: “Good slave. Now you will never touch yourself sexually unless I command it. You belong to me and I decide when my toy is played with, no-one else is permitted to decide that and most certainly not a slave herself.”

For a moment Charlotte felt concerned. This man was denying her access to her own body. She knew there were men who got upset if their partners played with themselves, feeling that their entire satisfaction should come from them. It was not surprising, then, that with RubberMaster acting in an even more explicitly dominant role he would demand the same.

Charlotte replied leaving Master’s title. She wrote simply. “Command understood, Master.”

The response was quick: “Sleep well, my slave.”

Charlotte took that as her being dismissed for the evening. She stared at the computer screen still feeling aroused, but also constrained from touching herself to do anything about it. She was sure that Master was fair and he would regularly give her release, but she was also coming to understand that building up expectation in her would make that release so much more powerful and that in turn gave her a feeling of excitement. Charlotte retired to bed naked and found that sleep took her quickly.

It was two days since Charlotte had rented herself a post office box and excitedly sent her master the details. Nothing happened then until she received a card through the letterbox saying something had arrived. It had to be from Master as he was the only one who knew the details of her box. Charlotte hurried down to the office in her lunch break. She had no idea what to expect. The package turned out to be a tube which made no sound when she shook it. She was self-conscious about opening it at work but the moment she was behind her front door she tore it open and that inside something black and slippery was lining the tube. Immediately as she smelt it, Charlotte knew it had to be rubber. Now she realised this was the first step in her truly living up to her name, she might be Master’s pet, but, as yet, owned no items of rubber clothing. Charlotte chided herself for not ordering some straight off. Then again, it felt all the more special that Master was determining how she dressed. She pulled out the rubber to find it was a black microskirt without a zip, that was clearly meant for her to ease into. Along with it was a matching top. She wondered how Master knew it would fit, she could not remember sending him her sizes.

Once the skirt was clear of the tube two other packages came loose and slid out. The first, Charlotte saw, was a webcam; that made sense too. It would add to the frisson if she knew Master could see her performing for him. The second was a little more bewildering. It was shiny black, the shape of a beetle and a bit smaller than the palm of Charlotte’s hand. There was an elasticated belt attached to it. Then as she looked at it she realised that it was a kind of vibrator that would sit on her pussy lips and press against her clitoris. There seemed to be no controls and then she realised that Master had the controls and, that, like a mobile phone or a pager, contacting it would make it vibrate. Charlotte tingled at that thought, imaging Master would command her to wear it and would stimulate her whenever he chose no matter where Charlotte might be or what she might be doing. To give over such control had a delicious edge to it. Charlotte was beginning to understand that she had truly submissive elements in her make-up and Master was very cleverly revealing them to her.

Charlotte quickly shed her clothes and pulled on the skirt. It had a very slippery interior which made it easier to get on than she had expected. Soon her bum was coated in so tight and so shiny rubber and she knew that this was a material that she truly did find arousing. The feel of it clinging to her so tightly and with such a sheen was magical. Then she took off her bra and eased the top on, sliding her arms into the sleeves and quickly slipping her breasts into the clinging rubber but leaving her midriff bare. She had a real urge to finger her pussy but knew that she had to wait for Master to reward her.

Quickly Charlotte stepped into the belt of the vibrator and slid it up her legs and awkwardly under the tight skirt. However, soon it was in place. Its shiny plastic surface was soon warming to the temperature of her skin, but it sat there passively and Charlotte was so eager for it to come to life, as if it would be like Master reaching out to touch her himself. With so many erotic thoughts running through her mind over the past days and the prohibition against her pleasing herself, Charlotte knew that the sexual urges inside her were barely being kept subdued and a simple action by Master could trigger a climax without her doing much to aid it.

Charlotte hurried to her computer and quickly connected up the webcam as the instructions accompanying it directed. Finally she typed in a URL that seemed to have been added by Master. She sat back in her chair, excited to be clad in the clinging top and the wonderful rubber skirt, so taut across her lap. The webcam seemed to spring into life. Charlotte also found that somehow she had logged on to some instant messaging service. The screen was black and glossy and it reminded Charlotte of the rubber she wore. As she sat there wondering what would happen next a message appeared in silver text.

RubberMaster:

slave, I see you.

Charlotte took this to mean that the webcam was functioning as he had intended. Quickly she typed her reply, and her response automatically had her slave name.

rubberpet:

i am so grateful, Master, for your gifts.

Charlotte stood so that her waist was level with the webcam. She ran her hands over the lovely rubber in as sexy way as she could, then she turned and, thrusting out her bum, fondled it slowly with her hands. For an instant Charlotte wondered how she had come to be performing, scantily clad, like this. Yet, she dismissed that concern, after all she was alone, she was being tarty to her computer screen, nothing else, and she knew many women played ‘dress-up’ in the privacy of their bedrooms. She turned back to the screen to see if there were any specific commands.

RubberMaster:

Master is pleased that you have taken so well to His gifts. Feel, I reward you.

For a moment Charlotte did not know what he meant but then she felt the vibrator begin to buzz against the lips of her pussy. She had been right, he could control it remotely. She grasped for the back of her chair, unable to do more than gasp for breath as she almost bent double with the leg weaking sensations now being sent into her. Her pussy was soon slick, her clit erect as her juices trickled down her leg. She trusted that Master could see her as his puppet, played with for her pleasure but, no doubt, his as well. Charlotte orgasmed, her whole body convulsing not only with the physical sensations but the knowledge that her life now included such erotic behaviour.

As Charlotte regained control of herself she noticed that the vibrator had not ceased. Whilst it was not as active as before, it was buzzing gently, giving her a tingling feeling that she liked. She wondered how long this would persist. She walked back to the computer screen to see if Master was going to give an explanation. It soon appeared.

RubberMaster:

slave, you are now truly a sexual creature at all times of the day; you will find yourself in a state of arousal just like a good slave should, but remember I can take away as well as give.

Charlotte realised that if she complied then Master would have a greater hold over her. She understood that the sensation could become addictive and that its withdrawal would hurt as strongly as a more assertive punishment. Yet, that seemed even more delicious. She was astounded how easily and how quickly Master had asserted his control over her even though they had never met and she could see nothing of him except his words. This game was becoming more real every time they communicated, but Charlotte realised that she welcomed that, this whole scene had turned her life into something very different and exciting. Quickly she typed back her submission to Master’s will.

rubberpet:

Your slave thanks Master for taking tighter control of her; she will comply with all your commands so you have no need to remove your gifts from her.

Charlotte sat waiting for a reply but none came. Then the light on the webcam winked out and she knew she had been dismissed from Master’s presence. However, the gentle buzz of her vibrator continued and she knew she had not displeased him. Now she recognised too, that except for some few minutes in each day, she would be aware of his presence by the continued tantalising touch in her most intimate places.

Charlotte checked her computer every evening when she returned home, leaving the instant messaging live whenever she could. Even at work she regularly checked into her special email account to see if there was any contact from Master. Charlotte came to understand, though, that being patient whilst waiting for your owner’s attention was a big part of being a proper slave. In the meantime her colleagues noticed a change in her, she certainly seemed more cheerful than she had had before, but often they would find her rather distracted, as if she was daydreaming. She also seemed to have a kind of sassy wiggle to her walk which was commented on by both men and women. Soon the general conclusion was that Charlotte had a man in her life and one who was paying her a lot of attention, both mentally and physically. On the rare occasions she caught wind of such conclusions, Charlotte did nothing to contradict them, after all, they were true, though probably not in the way her colleagues imagined.

Now that she had a background-level of sexual gratification at all times except when she removed the vibrator to wash, Charlotte found it easier to get through the days without having to resist the urge to finger herself. She filled the time waiting for Master’s next command by reading all the material that she could about being submissive. She also pored over the numerous online brochures of sexy rubber clothing imagining herself as one of the models; sure Master looked in the same locations and hoping that he would send her some of the wonderful items they showed. She enjoyed thinking that she was a woman who could dress like that, one so in touch with her sexuality and getting the most from it. She dismissed any thought of being embarrassed, after all, she was a single adult and it all happened behind closed doors.

The following night a message appeared soon after Charlotte had logged on.

RubberMaster:

good slaves must be able to accommodate how their Owner chooses to decorate them. I have nose studs and navel studs to send you. Be able to wear them within 48 hours.

rubberpet:

Yes, Master.

Charlotte sat back from the keyboard. Whilst she had accepted Master’s command so quickly, now she began to worry. She had had her ears pierced, once each, when a teenager, but these requests, no, commands, from Master went further. What would people think when they saw her? Okay, she could cover a navel stud, but the one in her nose would be visible to all. However, surely that was the point, Master had been testing her at each stage to check that she would comply with his orders, that she was a worthy slave. Then again, maybe she was passed that stage. She understood that Master wanted her to dress and behave a certain way: why should that not extend to piercings too? Charlotte quivered pleasurably as she realised that she had no choice, she would do as Master commanded and if she was to wear a large ring in her nose and a chain from her navel then people would see what she truly was, Master’s slave, to appear as he, not her, chose.

Charlotte tried to carry this enthusiasm through the night and the next day. She realised that most piercing places would not be open early enough for her to go before work, so she had to sustain her willingness as the hours ticked by. The buzzing pleasure in her pussy kept reminding her of Master and what he required of her. She realised that she feared what he would do if she went past his deadline. Would the good vibrations stop? Could she cope if they did? She was still forbidden to pleasure herself and yet she knew that now she needed at least a certain level of sexual satisfaction to keep her sane. These thoughts encouraged her, however sheepish she was, to head downtown after work. She went into the first place that she saw advertising body piercings; it did tattoos too and Charlotte pondered whether in the future Master would command her to have one of those done as well. Her mind spiralled into speculations of being marked as something like ‘property of RubberMaster’ or ‘Slave 4—rubberpet’. It took barely minutes for her nose and navel to be pierced. The man doing it said little and seemed to treat it as if Charlotte was another set of components to assemble on a production line. Soon she was stepping out with the smallest silver stud in her nose and something larger in steel curving into her navel. It hurt, but Charlotte felt a tingle of excitement as she went home feeling she had taken another good step in becoming the sexual creature Master was shaping her into.

Charlotte returned home and fired up her computer. Though she was eager to show Master that she had obeyed, she slowed down knowing she had to prepare herself correctly. First she eased herself into her rubber top and skirt. Then Charlotte sent a quick instant message to tell Master that she had done what he had ordered and she was glad as the webcam on top of her computer soon came to life. She stood in front of it, her navel, bare between the two rubber items of clothing, showed her piercing clearly. Then she thrust her face close to the camera so he could see the stud. Charlotte repeated the two postures and then felt the vibrator begin buzzing more vigorously. Her attempts to return to the computer and communicate with Master were frustrated by the pleasure which was rapidly flowing into her. She slumped from her chair and began writhing on the floor as the sensations increased. Charlotte was so happy that she had found the courage to obey Master’s command. She knew now, too, that whenever she looked at her piercings she would associate them both with pleasurable feelings and with belonging to Master.

Two days later Charlotte picked up a small package from the post office. She tore it open as she walked back to her car. It held nose studs of various kinds from small silver to a large red stone. She took out the shiny black stone one and slipped it into her nose. It reminded her of polished rubber. The navel studs were similar, one to match each of the nose studs. Yet there was an additional one, with a small tag on it saying ‘rubberpet’. Charlotte tingled as she held it. It was like a name tag one would buy to hang around the neck of a pet cat. She could do nothing but ease out the stud the man had given her and replace it with this tagged one. For the moment it was again concealed beneath her blouse but she could not help but look down to where it was hidden, knowing what it said and feeling aroused by the fact. Back home Charlotte quickly put on her rubber clothes and paraded in front of webcam. She was disappointed not to be rewarded by her vibrator stepping up its speed, but then she realised it was nothing special for a slave to accept her master’s labelling of her. Charlotte again reminded herself that one key virtue of being a good slave, alongside obedience, was patience.

It was with excitement that a few days later that Charlotte received the next notification that something had arrived at her post office box. She sneaked off work early to get it. Feeling the package flex as she picked it up she knew it held more rubber clothes. The moment she was through her front door she was shedding her work clothes, feeling she had to dress and ready herself properly to receive Master’s gift. Charlotte pulled out her rubber skirt and top and got them on as quickly as she could. She also put on a smart pair of black court shoes with a decent heel, wishing instead that they were stripper shoes with both a platform and long heel. Then again, she was sure that complying with Master’s desires would bring her such rewards. Charlotte tingled, feeling good in being good, in obeying without question, becoming the perfect pet, rubberpet, for Master. Now she turned to the package, tearing the wrappings off with real force. Charlotte gasped as she pulled out the single item which seemed pretty heavy. It unfolded as she held it up, revealing that she now owned a catsuit. It seemed so encompassing, ending in both socks and gloves, so, that, from the neck down her whole body would be embraced by the slippery second skin.

As Charlotte quickly logged on, her instant messenger sprang to life and the cycloptic webcam eye came awake. Slowly Charlotte turned for the camera, feeling as before that Master was watching her, almost as if he was standing in the room. She rubbed her breasts, so excited as they were teased by the slippery top. She turned her bum towards the camera and bent over making it into slick globe of shiny black and sensuously caressed her cheeks as if it was Master’s hands doing it. Charlotte realised that she was doing well when the vibrator began pulsing. Rather than being flat out, the bursts of activity just stoked her feelings higher. Though she tried to continue her erotic moves she was soon incapable and made no effort to move from where she was; simply slumped to the floor, her hands stroking her rubber-covered and her naked flesh as she squirmed with the pleasure. Orgasm shot through her thrusting up her pelvis as if it rose to meet the man who was invading her. Charlotte felt like a puppet moved by a controller she could not see. Yet that concept: that she had given over her pleasure to someone else’s power just flooded her mind with the sensation of climax.

Charlotte lay panting, her body sweaty. She wondered what she would look like to anyone entering: a woman abandoned to the attentions of her invisible lover. She managed to pull herself up into the computer chair and slowly typed her thanks.

rubberpet:

Thank you, thank you, my Master, this slave is grateful for more gifts from you.

RubberMaster:

A slave has no need to give thanks, her actions show her body’s appreciation far better than any words can.

Charlotte felt a little admonished, but understood that she was still pretty new to being enslaved and no doubt had many lessons to learn.

rubberpet:

Of course Master, your pet understands.

RubberMaster:

Good, my little one, I know you do. This is just another step in your transformation into fully being a rubber slave. One day the only clothes you will have will be of rubber, but be certain there will be a wardrobe full so I can command you to dress the way that takes my fancy.

rubberpet:

This slave understands Master, and welcomes the day when she will always dress in rubber at His command and to his choice. The catsuit?

Charlotte felt a little daring adding the last point but she realised she was hungry to feel what it would be like to so covered.

RubberMaster:

You are eager my slave, eager to go the next step. I am pleased, though, that you did not rush to put the catsuit on. It is good that you have it, and in your abstinence have proven yourself worthy to wear it, but there are other items to accompany it. Once you wear all of them together, you will give up another piece of yourself, hand a part of your soul to me and see that the true slave has only the characteristics, the identity that her Master selects. Think on these things and be ready tomorrow evening.

rubberpet:

Yes, Master.

Charlotte thought about what Master had written. She guessed the fact that she was simply ‘rubberpet’ to him and not Charlotte Griffith was partly a sign that she accepted his statement of her identity, even more than that, rubberpet was barely anything but his slave. In that identity Charlotte did and wore things she recognised she would probably not have thought about if she had forever remained simply Charlotte. She did wonder what the next items would be. She guessed they would be boots and maybe a collar. That thought made her tingle and she was increasingly excited about the things her master would send.

Charlotte went to check her post office box at lunchtime on the off chance and was well rewarded by a couple of boxes and parcels that rippled suggesting they held more rubber clothing. She sneaked them back to her car and rather self-consciously tore them open; struggling to manhandle the various items in the confines of the vehicle. The largest box revealed a pair of long shiny boots with high heels that Charlotte could not imagine walking on, but was hungry to try. She had seen such thigh boots on websites and now was breathless to think she now owned a pair in rubber that would cling to her so tightly. The smaller box held patent ankle boots with a slender steel heel. She guessed these were to go with her latex top and skirt; the opera gloves as well. The remaining items confirmed what she had expected. They were a full latex mask to erase her identity, and wrapped in a package of its own, a glossy collar, with a metal ring at the front, which she recognised would indicate that she was owned.

Charlotte hesitated for just a moment then found herself buckling the collar round her neck, concealing it beneath her blouse. She walked back to her office with a renewed sense of sexiness and excitement which made it difficult to focus on her work. She could not wait to leave and drove quickly through the streets back home.

Charlotte logged as soon as she reached her computer. There was no message from Master, but she felt that she now understood what he had meant the night before: her task was to coat herself in the glossy rubber from head to foot, thus concealing her identity, simply being a domino, a blank canvas that could be so manipulated by its master. Charlotte gathered together the catsuit, mask and boots. She removed her collar, feeling loath to take it off, but knowing it would take its proper place around the neck of a rubber-wearing slave. She rubbed talcum powder over her body and then inside the rubber, knowing she would need it if she was going to ease inside without too much difficulty. Charlotte’s hands were shaking as she slid her legs into the rubber. It looked like the catsuit had already been well polished as it was as shiny as those she had seen in online pictures. As the skin slid further up her body it was if she was being transformed into some kind of alien creature. What made it more exciting was that this change was at the direction of her Owner.

Charlotte’s heart was thumping as she eased first one arm and then the other into the slippery rubber. This pulled it tight against her bum and her back. It was a strange sensation to handle things with rubber-clad fingers but slowly she began sliding the zip closed from behind her bum, over the bulge of her vibrator then up her midriff to her breasts. They were erect, excited at the coming sensation. Charlotte pulled the zip closed tantalisingly slowly, but soon it reached her chin and she was sealed into her new skin.

Charlotte stooped to pick up the mask, this was a further step, but she recognised it was vital in giving her the anonymity that Master wanted. She realised her hair, which by now had grown to below her shoulders, would bunch up inside, but she then saw that it was one of the designs with a hole in the top out of which her hair would come, like water from a fountainhead. It took a while to tug her hair through, but Charlotte remained patient, knowing she had to get this right. Finally her hair was through and she brought the mask down to blot out her features. As she opened her eyes and breathed for the first time through the nostril holes, Charlotte felt a real excitement. As yet, the vibrator was still on its usual setting, but this ritual itself was thoroughly exciting Charlotte; now she felt she could properly used the name rubberpet.

Charlotte turned to the boots and, sitting on the side of her bed, slid them over her glistening legs. She closed each in turn with the zips and then stood, staggering a little as she rose on their thick platforms and their even longer heels. She walked tentatively in them, pleased by how they thrust out her bum, skin-tight and shiny in its rubber coating.

Charlotte collected her collar. ‘Her collar’ that phrase brought further excitement. She wished Master was here to do this to her himself. Then again, she guessed this was like the first emails, she was the one offering herself as a slave; that made her submission pure, not forced, and thus, so much sweeter. Charlotte stood gazing at herself in the mirror, making small gestures so that she could see them repeated by the alien sexual creature she saw reflected. Master had been right, she had no identity, she was only breasts, bum, long hair and black, slippery skin. She was a sex toy, stripped of any ornament, as functional as a straight black rubber vibrator. Charlotte wondered what she would do if Master ordered her to remain dressed like this. She had read of 24/7 scenes and for the first time she began pondering what it would be like to become so involved.

Charlotte shook her featureless head. For the moment she had a task to do. She lifted the collar to her neck and slowly buckled it closed, tight, but not so much as to restrict her breathing. Now with the ring so prominent against the black rubber backing, Charlotte felt herself as one side of an interface; she knew her Master could attach a leash and lead her truly like a pet, to show off her sleek, rubber-clad lines.

Charlotte strode to her computer. She realised she was becoming increasingly accustomed to the boots and to the slipperiness which now covered her whole body. The webcam was already awake and Charlotte began posing in front of it, running her fingers over her body, cupping her aroused breasts and finding it difficult to tear herself away from teasing her black shiny nipples. Suddenly her computer screen wavered and in the place of text she saw a camera image: Charlotte saw herself as no doubt Master did, the anonymous living sex-toy performing for its owner. Orgasm began creeping up on Charlotte even without Master commanding her vibrator into greater activity. Then suddenly it hit her. Charlotte fell to her knees shuddering; gibberish issuing from her mouth as she convulsed with pleasure. She kept her eyes fixed on the screen to see the rubber puppet being played with, until she fell backwards her body a quivering, slick thing. All sense of identity was gone; she just existed in the moment of pleasure.