The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chasing Cyndi

by J. Darksong

Chapter 2.

I suppose it’s nice to know that the logical and analytical part of your brain still works even when you’re drunk off your ass. Typically, the creative-emotional side tends to take control during such times, overruling the decision making process even though the intelligent and logical part is calmly advising you to do the opposite. In the back of your mind, you KNOW it’s a bad idea to drive down the highway doing ninety-five miles an hour, or to pick a fight with a guy five inches taller, fifty pounds heavier and covered in tattoos, but you just don’t care. The analytical side is still doing its job, it’s just being vetoed by an alcohol fueled id with delusions of grandeur and a feeling of invincibility.

That said, even though I’d made the correct and smart decision to go straight home by taxicab after Cyndi’s and my ‘non-date’, Mr. Id decided to override the rational decision to simply go straight to bed and sleep it off. No, in my inebriated state, lying in my bed at three AM, I decided it was time to call Cyndi on the phone and admit my feelings to her. Despite knowing what her response would be, knowing what it HAD to be, with the situation I was placing her in. still I dialed her hotel room. She answered on the fifth ring, groaning softly, no doubt just about to fall asleep.

“Uhhhn... hello? Johnny? W... what is it? Something wrong?”

“No. Yes. I dunno,” I mumbled, trying to force my jumbled feelings and emotions into a coherent grouping. “Cyndi. I love you. There. THERE! I finally said it.”

“Uhhhn... what? Yo... you... love me? Johnny... yer drunk... and so am I. We’ll talk tomorrow...”

“No! Wait.” I yelled, then winced slightly. “Sorry. Listen Cyndi... it’s not booze talking, okay? I do love you. I’ve been in love with you... since we were kids. I just never.... I couldn’t tell you... you know... because you like girls! And, I didn’t know how you felt about me... ‘cause I’m not a girl. But tonight was the best damned night I’ve ever had! Usually, when I’m on a date with a girl, I’m always nervous, always trying so hard to keep from doing or saying something stupid that I never even get to enjoy the date itself! But... when I’m with you, I can just... you know, be myself. I don’t have to pretend to be someone I’m not with you, you know?” I shook my head, feeling somewhat dizzy. “Dammit... I’m not explaining this really good right now. I just... well I just wanted to tell you that I love you, okay?” Silence on the other end. “Okay?” Silence. “Cyndi? Are you still there?”

After a moment, she sighed. “Yeah. I’m here. I’m just... I don’t know what to say to that, Johnny. I mean... you’re my best friend, for godsakes! You’re like my brother, or my cousin, or something... close enough to be family. Now you tell me you LOVE me? Love me? Johnny... I’m gay! I’m a lesbian. I like girls.” She sighed again. “You love me? What am I supposed to say to that, huh? I like you, Johnny. LIKE you. I like you a lot. You’re funny, you’re smart... you can’t hold your liquor, but nobody’s perfect. I think of you as a friend, Johnny... a good friend, but just a friend.”

Yeah. I’d known that would be her response, the only response she could possibly give. I knew it before I’d even called. Still, it hurt, hearing it spoken aloud. Damned fucking alcohol soaked id. “Um... okay...” I said, trying to keep my tone light. “Well, alrighty then. I guess... well, I guess I should let you get some sleep then. I’m sorry I woke you up. Have a good night, Cyn.”

“Johnny...”

“Hey, it’s okay,” I said, breathing through my nose through the tightness in my chest. “I didn’t really expect you to gush or squeal in happiness or anything. I was just... I just wanted you to know, that’s all. But, um...it’s late... so,um...we can talk more in the morning...er, afternoon... whatever. You know what I meant. Okay... goodnight, Cyn.”

“Johnny, please...” she said before I could hang up. “Just... I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, okay? It’s just... you KNOW how I feel about you. If you were a female, then...but you’re not. And I just... I don’t feel any... physical attraction there,you know? It’s just how I feel.”

And now I was making her feel bad about making me feel bad... which, of course, made me feel bad all over again. “Cyndi... it’s okay. You don’t have to apologize. Okay... this was... fuck... I am drunk, Cyndi. My brain’s fucking pickled... I don’t know what I’m saying. We had fun tonight, and I... I got carried away. Okay? Let’s just... just rewind the conversation, okay? Just pretend it never happened. Okay?”

“Okay, Johnny,” she said after a moment. “I’ll call you tomorrow, okay?”

“Yeah, tomorrow,” I said, gloomily, hanging up, rolling over in the bed and placing the pillow over my face as I finally tumbled headlong into slumber.

* * *

When Cyndi called me later that afternoon, I was half anticipating, half dreading her call. While the specifics of last night’s drunken confession were mostly, thankfully, blurred out, I remembered all the embarrassing highlights. I could only hope that she was too drunk to remember much of last night either. I was hoping for total blackout amnesia, but my luck was never that good.

“Hey,” she said as I answered.

“Hey,” I answered back, trying to choose my words carefully. “So... how’s your head feeling after last night? If it’s anything like mine, I’ll bet you checked the bedroom for tire tracks of the semi that parked on top of it.”

“Heh,” she chuckled slightly, then groaned. “Dammit, Johnny, don’t make me laugh. Yes, my head is still throbbing... and no, I didn’t find any tire tracks.” She sighed. “Listen, Johnny—”

“So... did you connect with those other friends of your you wanted to catch up with earlier?” I cut her off. “And did you ever get a hold of your folks? It would be a shame to come all the way here and not even hear from them.”

“Yeah, I did. They’re fine. And I did catch up with those pals of mine from college.” She paused again. “Johnny, about that call last night...”

“Damn... I was hoping I just dreamed I’d made an ass out of myself last night instead of actually calling you,” I groaned softly. “Cyndi, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to put all of that on you... and certainly not in the middle of the night. I know saying I was drunk and didn’t know what I was doing is a pretty lame excuse, but...”

“Geez, Johnny, will you just shut up for two seconds? I forgive you. already! I know it was the beer talking. What I was trying to say is... I’m sorry for how I responded. I was drunk too, yanno... and I’m not exactly the most tactful person, at the best of times! That said... I was thinking maybe heading out bar hopping tonight probably isn’t the best idea.”

I let out a small sigh of relief. “I was thinking the same thing. Actually... I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind just hanging out here for the night. I’ve got a sixty-four inch Hi-def plasma screen TV, a blue ray DVD player, a Playstation 3, an X-box, and a Nintendo Wii. And frankly, after the way I plastered your ass in Street Fighter at the Loft last night, I’d think you’d be hungry for a little payback.”

“Oh, I KNOW you didn’t just call me out,” she replied, laughing. “Better go soak your thumbs in ice water, Johnny Boy... because I’m about to burn them down to the fucking bones! IT IS ON!”

I chuckled as well, hanging up. Despite nearly screwing up my whole diabolical plan, and ruining our friendship, Cyndi was still on board. As I finished the last of my preparations, I pondered to myself exactly why I’d done something so stupid as to call her up and confess my feelings to her that way. I had a Masters degree in Psychology. I had a rather extensive knowledge of the human psyche. I’d known, even as I’d dialed her number, that calling her that way could have possibly ruined all my future plans. Was it possible that my subconscious was trying to sabotage me, to keep me from going through with this?

“I have to do this,” I said to myself, sliding the case of orange soda into the refrigerator. “It’s the only choice I have. It’s the only way.”

“You’re betraying her trust,” my conscience argued back. “She’s your best friend. What you are planning to do is dangerous, on so many levels... not to mention illegal!”

“So? She’s worth it,” I snapped, defensively. “And it’s not dangerous... not really. She’s perfectly safe. I know exactly what I’m doing.”

“You have no IDEA what you’re doing!” my conscience shouted back. “You’re insane. You’re mad with grief after last night, and you were already half off your rocker after Candy broke up with you! So, once again, you’re going overboard, trying to compensate for for your insecurity by trying to control everything.”

“No, not everything. Just this one thing. It’s not like I’m trying to turn her into my mindless obedient servant or anything!” My conscience laughed at me.

“Are you trying to convince me, or yourself? There’s a very good reason why you chose to focus on the chemistry side of your double major instead of the psychology. It’s a very slippery slope. You start off making just one little change, and then later on, its another, and another, until one day you wake up and the girl you fell in love with is gone, replaced by someone else completely different!”

“I won’t let that happen! I won’t!” I growled, hands clenched into fists. I was actually beginning to talk myself out of it. “Besides... it’s as much for her own good as it is for mine!”

“For her own good? Do you even HEAR yourself? This is all about you, plain and simple! And in trying to change her, trying to take forcibly the one thing she can’t give you, you’re going to drive her away! Even if it works... sooner or later, she’ll figure out what you did to her! And she’ll hate you for it!”

“DAMMIT! IT’S THE ONLY WAY!” I yelled aloud, silencing that other voice in my head. This is what it all boiled down to, after all. The only way to become ‘more than friends’ with Cyndi was to change her, to alter her sexuality, to change her on a basic and fundamental level. There was a very real chance that she would feel betrayed by what I was attempting to do, that she would indeed come to hate me, and kick me out of her life completely. There was also the possibility that she would understand his motivation and share his reasoning, that she might accept even embrace the change, and him.

“The only way,” he repeated softly, placing the small package into the drawer for later tonight. “What’s the saying? Nothing ventured, nothing gained? Well, I’m betting the farm on this one shot. All or nothing... because if I lose you, Cyndi, then I really will have nothing left.”

* * *

“Ahhh, I see. Guess I don’t rate the fancy duds for a night in, huh?” I teased as I let Cyndi into the apartment. “Back to the flannel and jeans ensemble again?”

“And yer back to the t-shirts and sweat pants,” she pointed out, punching me lightly in the arm. “It’s a day-in, after all. Besides,” she said with a smirk, wiggling her fingers, “I need to be limbered up for kicking your ass later!”

“in your dreams, girly girl!” I fired back with a grin. “But first, it’s movie time. Check out the DVD’s I have over on the coffee table, while I go grab up some snacks. If you don’t have a preference, I’d like to watch Stir of Echoes first. There’s an interesting hypnosis scene I really wanna see...”

“Oh brother,” she murmured in response as I came back with a tray of chips, dip, and sodas. “You’re not still into that weird mind control shit, are you? You know that’s just a load of crap, right? Hocus Pocus and make believe? It doesn’t really work.”

Right on cue, almost as if she were reading a script. I kept my face neutral as I shrugged. “Oh, well, I believe it works, just not the way they portray it in modern media. You can hypnotize pretty much anyone, to a degree; the trick is making them do what you want them to do.”

Cyndi scoffed, rolling her eyes. “Not even. When it works, IF it works at all, it only works on weak-willed little girls! Remember Karen Holtz, in eighth grade? You convinced her to let you ‘try’ and hypnotize her. You got her far enough along that she closed her eyes, and answered like she was asleep... but the minute you tried to make her kiss you, she opened her eyes and slapped you.” I reddened slightly at the memory.

“Um, yeah, well, like I said, that’s the trick. You can’t really make a person do what they really don’t want to do.” Under normal circumstances, anyway. “Still, you can do an awful lot. And, it’s actually kind of thrill for some people—”

“You’ve been reading too many online stories, pal,” she said with a laugh. She drank from her glass of orange soda, grimacing. “Ugh. Damn... that tastes kind of flat.”

“Sorry, I ran out of Orange Crush, I just picked up some of the generic Albertsons’ orange. I’ll get the real thing next time.” Grinning, I took a drink of Sprite. “But c’mon. I can settle this debate easily enough. Let me hypnotize you.”

Cyndi stared at me for a long moment, then blinked. Then laughed. “Yeah, right. As if.”

“Oh? What’s wrong? I thought hypnosis was ‘just a load of crap’ hmmm? That it works only on ‘weak-willed little girls’, right? So... humor me. Let me try and hypnotize you. At best, I’ll put you under, make you cluck like a chicken, and we’ll get a good laugh or two out of it. At worst, I fail miserably, and you get a good laugh out of it. Either way, you end up enjoying the experience.”

She rolled her eyes. “Uh huh. Read my lips, buddy boy. Not. Gonna. Happen.”

My eyes narrowed, and my grin twisted. “Well well. Do I detect a note of FEAR in your voice? Can it be that you DO believe that hypnosis works, and you’re AFRAID to let me put you under? Are you scared I might turn you into my hypnotically bound sex slave or something? Is that it?”

If there is one thing that Cyndi is, it’s predictable... well, at least when it comes to goading. Many are the times growing up when I had to be the voice of reason, the restraining hand that held her back from charging headlong in a rage. I wasn’t being as obvious as calling her out on a ‘Triple Dog Dare’ or anything, but we both knew I was pushing her, and we both knew what her response was going to be.

“Alright, then,” she said, smirking evilly, draining the rest of her soda with a loud burp before sitting back into the couch. “Take your best shot. Let’s see what you’ve got up your sleeves, Svengali!”

* * *

I felt a momentary pang of guilt as I switched off the TV, dimmed the lights, and pulled a chair from the kitchen table over in front of Cyndi. I’d stacked the deck pretty well against her, and I’d just drawn four of a kind. It was, technically, still possible for her to beat me, just very very unlikely. “Hey! What’re you doing?” she asked as I reached down and slipped off her ankle boots before she could protest. I noted idly that she’d worn striped zebra socks this time.

“Just making you more comfortable,” I said cheerfully, flipping the lever on the side of the couch. She yelped slightly as the seat reclined, and a footrest slid up and out, lifting up her feet. As a final touch, I tapped a key on my remote control, turning on the sound system. A soft sound began playing gently in the background, like the surf rolling in and out on high tide. Satisfied, I sat down in the chair across from her.

“Okay. First off, I’m not going to do anything cheesy or cliche, like commanding you to LOOK INTO MY EYES... or to feel yourself drifting, or relaxing, every time you stare at them. I won’t say that. And I won’t swing a watch or a crystal or anything like that to distract you. I don’t want you distracted, Cyndi. Just the opposite. I want you completely and totally focused on me... but NOT my eyes... my deep brown eyes... hypnotic eyes... one of my former girlfriends used to call them... at any rate, don’t stare into my eyes. And don’t get distracted. Focus on my voice, and the words I am speaking.

“You want to resist... going into a hypnotic trance,” I said, giving the words just enough of a pause for her subconscious to pick up on it, “so you’ll have to focus intently on my words... on the meaning of each and every word... every syllable... and understand everything you hear... otherwise something might slip past you’re conscious mine... excuse me, your conscious mind... and directly into your subconscious... and if that happens, if my words slip unknowingly past your defenses into your subconscious... then they’ll stick deep inside your mind, deep deep inside, where they can affect you... change you... lull you into a deeper trance, and let more and more of my words slip through... and lull you even deeper... and deeper...”

I pause for a moment, watching as Cyndi’s eyes begin drooping, her lips moving slightly, her mind very much distracted by my purposely confusing and conflicting instructions. Letting her settle a bit more, I begin again, “...and even deeper... but you’re becoming distracted now, and you mustn’t be distracted, Cyndi... just as you mustn’t look up into my eyes...” as her sleepy half-glazed eyes did just that, locking gazes with me. “...because my deep brown eyes are so hypnotic... so irresistible, they draw your gaze like a magnet... so you must look away...” with an effort she turned her head, her eyes momentarily sliding away from mine, “...before my hypnotic gaze draws then back... back... back... to my deep deep brown..” as her eyes focused once again back on mine.

“Good girl,” I say softly, “Listening to my voice, and my words, letting them guide you, letting you simply lie there and relax.., while I do all the hard work. You just lie there and relax... deeper and deeper... just relaxing... and listening to my voice, and my words... my very important words... focusing to make sure you don’t miss... a single... word...” I said, drawing it out, watching her eyes flutter with the effort of trying to focus and relax at the same time, “...knowing that if you stop focusing... if you just relax completely... and let go... all of my very important words will just slip past your defenses and deep into your mind... dragging you down with them... down... down... down... but only if you let go... and relax... only if you stop fighting, stop resisting... and submit... relax... and submit... now!”

A soft sigh escaped her lips as her eyes slammed shut, and her body went completely limp. Guess she just had a pair of two’s after all, I thought to myself, still thinking of the poker analogy. “Good girl, Cyndi. Nice and relaxed now... as your mind drifts deeper and deeper into slumber... your thoughts fading into the background. You are drifting along now, Cyndi.... just drifting aimlessly... like a boat without a rudder... completely at the mercy of the waves. But... there’s no reason to be upset or scared... because you have my voice to guide you... to steer your boat and guide you safely... my voice... keeping you safe... and relaxed. You can trust my voice to guide you and keep you safe. You can trust my voice. And you can trust ME Cyndi, to keep you safe, as you drift along, going deeper and deeper and deeper into trance.”

I continued deepening her for a few moments more, occasionally reaching out to caress her arm, or her cheek, all the while reminding her that she trusted me, and that she was in a safe place. My own stomach was in knots at this stage, I was quickly approaching the point of no return, the point where I would be truly committed to this nefarious scheme. Until that point, I could simply wake her up at any time, and play it all off with a laugh. Once I crossed the line, however...

I was rubbing and massaging her feet by this time, slowly and gently introducing the idea of pleasure into the experience without things turning sexual. Yet. I was, therefore, caught off guard when she let out a very deep and husky moan as I began pressing my thumbs deeper into her cloth covered soles. Stopping my induction for a moment, I peered over at her, taking a moment to actually look at her and the state she was in. She was slightly sweaty, partially from the warmth of the room I’d suspect, but moreso from her own body’s exertions. Her eyes were still closed, and her arms hung limply at her sides, but her breathing was a bit rapid, and her skin seemed flush. I shook my head slowly as the analytical side of my brain started tallying up all the signs into a reasonable explanation... but no... it couldn’t be... that she was getting... turned on?

No. Couldn’t be.

“Cynthia,” I said, using her full name for the first time, “listen to my voice. The voice that guides you. The voice that controls you. The voice that you must listen to,and that you MUST obey. I want you to sit up straight and open your eyes, but remain in trance. I will ask you questions, and you will answer me, completely, hiding or holding back nothing. Do you understand?”

“...yes... I understand...”

“Good girl. Now... sit up and open your eyes.” I squirmed slightly in my seat as she did so, my wide and glazed eyes staring straight ahead, seeing nothing. I’d never really considered myself dominant, at least not sexually, but the knowledge of just how deeply I controlled my beautiful best friend was turning me on like nothing ever had before. “So um... Cynthia... tell me how you are feeling right now.”

She blinked slowly, a slight smile creasing her lips. “Mmmm...I feel... relaxed... very relaxed. And very good...”

“Good? In what way? How do you feel good?”

“I dunno,” she said, frowning slightly, as if merely thinking of the answer was an effort. “I just... feel good.”

Which of course, told me next to nothing. I continued massaging her feet, she sighed softly, relaxing a bit more. After a moment, she moaned again. “Cynthia, you just moaned. Tell me why?”

“Because... it feels so good...”

I resisted the urge to slam my head against a wall. “What feels good? Being hypnotized? Or the way i am rubbing your feet?”

“Mmmm... both... feels good... everything feels... so good... no worries.. just... relaxing...”

“Cynthia. Does it feel like... um... sexual pleasure?”

Her eyelids fluttered slightly, and her legs grinded gently against each other. “Mmmmm... yeesss... so good... so sexy... mmmmm...”

Okay. So, obviously my massage skills and her suggestible state had brought her to the point I was trying to lead her a bit before I was ready. Oh well. I just needed to go with the flow. “Cynthia, do you like how this feels?” She moaned a deep husky affirmative. “Would you like to be able to feel like this all the time? To feel so deeply relaxed, and swimming in pleasure?” Again, another affirmative. “Then listen to my voice, Cyndi. Listen, and obey, my voice. My voice can bring you back to this place... back to this feeling of pleasure and relaxation... only my voice can bring you back here. And every time you come back here, it feels even better... more relaxation... and more pleasure... like a thousand soft gentle tongues suckling and licking your skin, sucking your clit, teasing your pussy, licking your nipples... bringing you more and more pleasure... tell me, Cyndi... would you like to experience that feeling, again and again?”

“Oohhhhh gaawwwdd yeesss...” she moaned, her body starting to shudder slightly. I was frankly amazed. She seemed to be on the verge of an orgasm; indeed, I’d be willing to bet if the muscles in her arms had been anything less than Jello right now, they’d be furiously working away deep between her thighs. I’d somehow unlocked the Pandora’s Box of Cyndi’s arousal, without even intending to. I’d meant merely to take her as deep as possible, and pave the way for future hypnotic sessions in the future, to slowly but surely wear down her resistance before making any direct changes to her psyche. Instead, I’d somehow stumbled upon captain’s chair of her pleasure center control room. Worse, in her fever of desire, she had slid down the couch, and her feet were now buried between my thighs, pressed up against my hardness, which seemed to be increasing by the nanosecond. With the blood and reason leaving my higher head and relocating to the lower one, I decided to bring this session to a close while I still could.

“Cynthia... listen and obey. When you hear me, and only me, say the words, ‘By your leave, Your Majesty’, you will respond with ‘Yes, Master, I’m listening’, and fall immediately back into a deep deep trance, back into the warm, safe, relaxing and pleasure filled place you are now. You will again be completely and totally hypnotized and focused on my voice. While hypnotized, You will listen, and obey my voice, completely and without hesitation. And when I, and only I, say the words, ‘But of course, Your Highness’, you will awaken fully from your trance, completely refreshed and revived, with no memory of what happened while you were in a trance, but following any and all instructions you were given. Do you understand?”

“Yeesss... I understand...”

My cock twitched, hard. My mouth was dry, and I took a quick drink of soda to clear my throat. “And... and will you obey, Cynthia?”

“Yeesss... I hear... and obey...”

I nearly lost it then, I nearly did. Late night fantasies and dreams about I Dream of Jeanie came flooding back to me from my youth. I had always had a fascination for her, for that blonde bombshell of an actress, and her role as the mischief making genie serving her beloved Master, but until that point, I’d never truly made the connection, never realized that it was the D/s aspect that had so enthralled me. Now, suddenly, I was Anthony Nelson, with my own sexual genie, just waiting to be released from her bottle.

“One... last thing...” I said through gritted teeth, barely holding myself in check. “When you awaken in a moment, you will remember nothing of what happened while you were hypnotized, other than how nice and relaxing and... good... it felt. And how much you’d like to by hypnotized again. And... anytime I say the words... ‘Look at that ‘dere chicken’, you will crow like a rooster. Now... awaken fully. One! Two! Three!” And I snapped my fingers.