The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chasing Cyndi

by J. Darksong

Chapter 4.

Cyndi whistled appreciatively as her date exited the bathroom of her hotel room. A bit of small talk on the ride over had helped to settle her nerves a bit, and after sharing a drink and a kiss or two in the room, Cyndi had felt more than ready for the next step. Seeing the sweetly curved vixen bedecked in black lace with a shiny leather bra and panties, matching fuck-me pumps, and a wicked smile, however, she suddenly felt out of her depth. She’d poured a couple of drinks for them as she’d waited. and staring at the vision of hotness before her, Cyndi turned up her glass, and took a long deep drink.

“Fuck me,” she murmured softly as Joanne sauntered over to her, taking her own glass and draining it quickly. She gave the stunned girl a devilish smirk.

“Oh, believe me, darling, I intend to,” she teased, sitting down on the bed. “But I think you should get you a bit more comfortable, first.”

“What?” Cyndi glanced down at herself, blushing that she was still fully dressed. “Eh, yeah. Sorry. Nerves, I guess.” Turning away, she stripped off her blouse, unzipped and removed her boots, and slid out of her pants. Now dressed only in a red satin bra and panties, she turned tentatively back around to face her guest, wary of the older girl’s expression. Seeing the look of her face, she let out a small sigh of relief, blushing furiously.

“Well, well, how complementary,” Joanne replied, looking her over. “You were dressed all in shiny black leather, and wearing racy red satin underneath. And I was decked out in red. with black lace underneath.” She chuckled softly. “We’re a regular Yin and Yang.” She reached out a hand and took Cyndi’s pulling her down to the bed as well. “Now, now, darling, no need to be so shy. I promise I won’t bite... hard. Just a few love nibbles.” She leaned forward, again, taking the initiative, pulling Cyndi into a gentle but passionate kiss. Cyndi stiffened for a moment, then relaxed, responding, really starting to get into it. After several moments of serious tongue wrestling, Joanne finally broke the kiss.

“Mmmm. Nice. You taste a little like oranges and spearmint,” Joanne said though half-lidded eyes. Her hand slid cautiously along Cyndi’s shoulders, around to her back. “An interesting combination... but I like it.” Her hands moved deftly along the younger girl’s skin, causing her to moan softly. “Hmmm... I wonder,” she said, as her fingers dipped lower, “if the rest of you,” finding her bra strap, “tastes just as good?”

Cyndi gasped as her bra suddenly came loose, sliding down her chest, freeing her sweet supple breasts. Not nearly as large and full as Joanne’s D cups, still, Cyndi’s 32C’s were nothing to be ashamed of, and complimented her frame perfectly. The air caused her nipples to peak; at least that was what she told herself, fighting against the overwhelming desire to grab them with her own hands... but to cover them, or to push them together and offer the up for Joanne to suckle, she wasn’t sure quite which.

“Oh! How cute,” Joanne teased, her long thin feminine fingers running lightly across Cyndi’s bared chest. “You have freckles! I couldn’t really see them before with the bra and your clothes earlier. I LOVE freckles!” She ran her fingers along the tender flesh, causing Cyndi to gasp and jerk away.

“Eeeeeeek! Hey! That tickles!” she complained, rubbing at the spot. The smile she wore from the sudden forced hilarity fell, though, as she saw the devilish look on her lover’s face.

“Oh? Did it now?” Joanne asked, grabbing Cyndi, pulling her back close again. Before the brunette could protest, Joanna kissed her deeply, sucking the very breath from her, making Cyndi’s arousal soar, and her head swoon. Breaking the kiss again, she pulled the dazed girl into a tight embrace, letting her fingers run lightly over her flanks, tickling again lightly. “You know, sweetie, the only thing cuter than a sweet ticklish freckled girl like you... is a sweet ticklish freckled girl with DIMPLES! Smile for me, sweetie.. smile for me and show me those cute little dimples again!”

“Eeee... hehehehe... Joanneeeeeehehehe... staahhhappp tickling meeeehehehee!” Cyndi tried to protest between her giggles. She’d always been extremely ticklish, which was one of the reasons she almost never let Johnny near her bare feet. She absolutely HATED being tickled, hated the forced hilarity, and the loss of control... under most circumstances. Yet, for some reason, despite how annoying the situation was, she actually found herself becoming powerfully aroused with every agonizing stroke of the older woman’s fingers.

Abruptly, Joanne released her, and she nearly stumbled back, giggling, and panting, rubbing at her overstimulated sides. She wasn’t sure whether she felt grateful at being released from her torment, or disappointed that it had ended so soon. Joanne merely chuckles softly to herself, shaking her head.

“Sorry, darling. I suppose I got a little carried away. Still, I think you rather enjoyed that little bit of teasing... didn’t you?”

“N-n-no... of course not!” Cyndi said indignantly, looking away. “i hate being tickled! And if you try and do that to me again, I’ll—”

“You’ll do WHAT little girl?” Joanne cut in, suddenly, jumping up, staring down at Cyndi with a raised eyebrow, and her hands on her hips. “You’ll kick my sorry ass. No...I don’t think so.” Grabbing Cyndi by the arm, she turned, and twisted. In an instantly, Cyndi found herself lying face down on her own bed, with Joanne towering over her. The older woman made no further moves, however, simply running a hand gently along Cyndi’s naked back, stroking her gently, reassuringly.

“I pride myself on being able to read a person, Cyndi,” she said softly, her voice barely a whisper. “You try and present yourself as this tough Uber bitch, the total alpha girl, a real saber-toothed Tiger. But, the truth is, you’re really just a little kitten, wanting to be held, and cuddled, and stroked, and rubbed, and made to purr your sexy little heart out. I saw that in you the moment I laid eyes on you in the club, and I see it every time I do something that embarrasses you even slightly. Face it, kitten... what you want is for something else to roar, and for you to be the one purring for a change.” She pulled away, dropping down to one knee, staring Cyndi directly in the eye. “Now. Tell me I’m wrong. Tell me that’s not why you invited me here tonight.”

Cyndi, blushing bright red, opened and closed her mouth several times, trying to respond through the whirlwind of emotions assaulting her. On one hand, she felt totally indignant. Who was this stranger, this woman she’d never even met before, to tell her that she was a weak little submissive? In all of her previous relationships, she’d always been either an equal partner, or the one in charge, the dominant of the group. Now, suddenly, she was being told in no uncertain terms, that she was a submissive, and it was so obvious that she’d noticed it the moment they’d met? The nerve. The fucking bloody nerve!

And yet... on the other hand, she reluctantly admitted, everything Joanne had done to her so far had excited her on a primal level, touching a deep part of her that she hadn’t even realized was there. Cyndi looked away, unable to meet Joanne’s eyes. The very idea of submitting to her... to anyone, really... it rankled her. Angered her. And yet...if she were completely honest with herself... it excited her too. A lot. All my relationships, all those failures and breakups... maybe what I was really looking for was someone to hold my reins for a change... to take control of me instead of vice versa. The thought made her clit jump lightly, and forced another moan to escape her lips. She didn’t want to admit it... but maybe there was a bit of truth to Joanne’s words.

“Tell me I’m wrong,” Joanne said again, tilting Cyndi’s chin upwards, forcing her to meet her gaze. “Tell me I’ve made a mistake, that I’ve completely misread the situation, and I’ll apologize, and walk right out of here, right now.” She paused. “But, if you can’t, then know that the rest of the night will go just exactly as I wish it to. You will do whatever I say, when I say it. I don’t promise to be gentle, but I do promise to be kind. And I can guarantee that you’ll enjoy it. So... what do you say?”

Cyndi closed her eyes for a moment, then nodded. “I say... y... ye... yes. Yes... Ma’am.”

* * *

Sweat ran down Cyndi’s brow, and down her body, adding to the two hours’ worth of sweat and cum already soaked into her bed sheets. Her hands clenched tightly, and her toes curled as another powerful wave of pleasure erupted from within her, making her back arch almost painfully in the amount of slack the restraints holding her down allowed. Joanne, or ‘Madam’ as she preferred to be called now, was busy between her slick glistening thighs, sucking and nibbling the hell of her juice soaked love button. She’d lost track of the number of time she’d come from the gauntlet Madam had run her through. She’s been shocked when the older woman had retrieved her purse and pulled out a set of handcuffs, nylon ropes, a large heavy thick vibrator, and several dildos. “A girl needs to be prepared for ANY situation,” she’d replied with a grin to Cyndi’s stunned look. Things had progressed quickly from there.

“Ahhhh... ahhh.. ohh goddessss.... please, Madam... please... eeeggnnnnhhh... don’t tease me.. ggaaaahhh... finish me off.... pleaassee...” she begged shamelessly, her arms pulling uselessly at the nylon ropes holding her wrists in place. Just as Joanne’s tongue made one last sweep across her throbbing little clit, pushing her right to the edge... she pulled away, sliding out from between Cyndi’s legs. She let out a low deep groan of frustration at the sudden loss of sensation, yet felt her arousal holding steady from the feeling of utter helplessness.

“Let’s try a different position,” Joanne said devilishly, moving to the bottom of the bed. Giving her sole a quick stroke to make her squeal, she untied Cyndi’s ankles, freeing her legs. Moving to the head of the bed, she untied Cyndi’s wrists as well, leaving only her C cups tied up in nylon now. Joanne let her rub them gently to restore a bit of circulation, before helping her sit up on the bed. “Hands behind your back, Pet,” she said smoothly, holding up a pair of adjustable nylon wrist cuffs. Wordlessly, Cyndi obeyed, whimpering slightly as she felt herself restrained yet again, her momentary freedom taken away. The Madam guided her gently to the edge of the bed, moving Cyndi’s legs to the floor, bending her at the waist and spreading her legs. Cyndi glanced around behind her in surprise as Joanne retrieved a strange looking harness from her bag, and a large oddly-shaped dildo.

“Oh... oh no, no, no, Madam! Not that! I don’t want that.. not like this, please!” Cyndi babbled as Joanne adjusted her strap on, moving into position. She didn’t enjoy penetration, certainly not by something as big as the fake cock her lover was now sporting. Point of fact, until earlier this night, she’d never had anything larger than a three inch vibrator inside her tight little twat. Yes, she’d liked the double-ended dildo they’d shared earlier, and had eventually enjoyed the anal love beads, particularly how they felt when they were removed. Still... being taken from behind with a strap on?

Joanne pressed a hand firmly against the small of her back, forcing her chest down into the bed. “Relax, Pet,” she cooed softly, reassuringly. “Remember what I said earlier. I don’t promise to be gentle,” she spoke, lining the head of her warm rubber phallus to Cyndi wet open kitty, “but I DO promise to be kind. And... I did promise you that you would enjoy this.”

Cyndi gasped as she felt the Madam slip inside her, pushing slowly, gently, up into her wet needy pussy. Her sex-starved sex clenched tightly around the dildo, and she nearly swooned, feeling every ridge, every bend, every vein, as it slipped steadily inward. Her body literally shook with pleasure, and still the organ went deeper, stretching her further, and further... until she was absolutely sure she would be split open, until she was positive she couldn’t take any more.

And then she felt Joanne’s thighs press against her own, her breasts pushing against her back, and her arms wrapping around her waist. “I’m in, Cyndi. In to the hilt. You took it all the way, Pet.. your Madam is very proud of you.” Strong nimble fingers found Cyndi’s breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples lightly, making her squeal, as she came, hard.

Cyndi gurgled, eyes fluttering, feeling so very full, so very helpless, and so very good. For a moment she whited out, seeming to disconnect from her body, floating aimlessly on the waves of bliss flowing through her, when the thought came to her. Mmmmm... I wonder what it feels like being taken like this with a real cock. I wonder if it would feel this good with Johnny... Once the thought was in her head, she couldn’t push it away, and as Madam began to move, working the fake cock in and out of her, she found herself fantasizing that it was him taking her this way, taking her from behind, like a filthy little slut.

It felt wrong, fantasizing about something like that, so hetero, so against her nature... but wasn’t what she was doing right now completely against her nature anyway? Somehow, that very wrongness itself added to her pleasure, to the fantasy, and so, for the moment, she pushed her concerns aside and simply let herself enjoy the fantasy. Instead of Joanne’s long slender tapered fingers, she imagined Johnny’s thicker, shorter fingers gripping her, holding her still, controlling her body as he plunged his thick hard cock in and out, in and out, like a piston... like a machine... working at her tender honey pot with a fervor, again and again, harder, deeper, faster, panting, grunting, his breath hard and hot and ragged against her ear as he fucked her...

“Let’s come together, Pet,” Joanne groaned into her ear, ruining the fantasy, bringing Cyndi abruptly back to reality, her arousal damping down a bit in frustration of her aborted dream. Madam’s free hand slipped further down, finding and rubbing Cyndi’s clit as the pumping continued, sending her arousal back to its former level, and Cyndi stopped trying to rationalize and let go, letting her body and mind simply respond as they wished.

“Aahhhhhhhh aaaahhhhh aaaahhhhhh!” Cyndi chanted, as she finally crested, going rigid as her orgasm shattered, splintering into a multi-orgasmic barrage of tremors. Her knees buckled, and she collapsed fully into the bed, pulling Madam down with her. Soft supple breasts pressed into her back for a moment, then subsided as the Madam rolled them gently onto their sides before gently pulling free.

“Good girl, Cyndi” Joanna whispered softly, kissing her cheek, while stroking her hair, making her coo and mewl in pleasure. “You did very very well. I know this was all very new to you. Still, you did well... better than I expected you to. Now, just lie here a bit and have a rest while I go get cleaned up.” She leaned forward kissing her again, this time on the lips. “Such a good girl,” she breathed as she slipped out of bed and into the bathroom.

* * *

Cyndi opened her eyes into sunlight, then closed them with a soft groan. It was morning. She glanced around, finding herself in bed alone. She was underneath the covers, still naked, but unbound, her hands, legs, and breasts untied. A slight echo of pleasure ran through her, aftershocks of the massive orgasm that had finally knocked her out. Sighing in contentment, she sat up and, kicking aside the covers, made her own way into the bathroom.

Damn. What a night, she thought ruefully as she turned on the shower and slipped inside. That definitely wasn’t what I expected when I went out last night trolling for a bedmate. Still, I can’t complain. I haven’t working up feeling this good in... in forever! She slipped her head underneath the spray, letting the heated water soak her hair and wash away all the sweat and grime from the previous day. Mmmmm... yeah. That feels good. But.. oohhh... guess I’m going to be a little sore ‘down there’ for a while. Definitely not used having something so big... down there... She sighed softly, remembering her wicked little fantasy. And... what the hell was up with that, anyway? I’m being taken by a hot, sexy, devilishly wicked young woman, about to pop my cork... and suddenly I’m thinking about Johnny? Heh... I guess it has been way too long since I’ve gotten laid if I’m starting to have dreams like that.

Toweling herself dry, Cyndi returned to her bedroom, and dressed in her casual clothes. She spied a small white rectangle on her dressed, and picking it up, found it to be a business card:

“Dr. Joanne Sutton, Psychiatrist, M.D.” she read, smirking slightly, reading the address and phone number, then turned the card over. “’Thanks for the wonderful night, Pet. Perhaps we can do it again sometime. Next time you’re feeling lonely, give me a call, and I’ll clear my calendar.’ Signed, Madam.”

Heh. If it means another night like last night, I must just have to take you up on that, ‘Madam’, she thought to herself, pocketing the card. I’m only in town for five or six more days, but I don’t see why I can’t spend a few more nights with you.