The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chastity Enforced Slavery

This morning when I woke up I was in a strange room lying next to a beautiful woman. I remember being at a bar last night but I don’t remember leaving. Hell I don’t even remember meeting this woman. My head was pounding with the worst hangover headache I have ever felt plus my throat was dry. When I climbed out of bed I noticed two things I felt were strange. One was that I was naked and the second was that my dick was now inside some kind of cage with a lock on it. I could see wires and stuff going inside of the tube. I tried to pull it off but it hurt like hell. I screamed in pain which must have woken this woman up because I heard her voice tell me to relax.

“You obviously have noticed your new chastity device” she stated very matter-of-factly. You can’t get out of it with the key and I have it hidden in a safe place.”

“That’s it” I screamed. “I’m leaving and I’m going to have the lock cut off. Then after that I’m going to report you to the police.”

She sat up in bed and laughed at my outrage. “You’re free to leave anytime you want” she told me. “I’m not going to remove the device though. You’re on your own with that. Imagine the looks that you’ll get when you drop your pants and ask someone to cut that lock.” She was laughing even harder at this point then she laid back down on the bed.

I asked for my clothes but she wouldn’t tell me where they were. I walked out of the bedroom and grabbed a large towel out of the closet and headed for the door. I started to hear a beeping noise coming from the chastity device and then as the beeps became steady I felt it shock my dick and I fell over in pain.

“I said that you’re free to leave” I heard this woman tell me. “I just never said whether you’d be able to or not. You are free to keep trying. The farther away from the remote I have the more frequent the shock become. They will continue until I deactivate it or you reenter the range of the remote.”

I could hear her laughing too as I curled up into a ball on the floor the shocks were coming about fifteen seconds apart. The pain would subside and then another shock would occur.

“I thought that you were leaving?” She said.

“Please…..OUCH!!! Please….Turn this off…..OUCH!!!” I cried in pain.

“That’s not going to happen” she responded. “You need to be taught your place. You need to learn who’s in charge and that dick of yours needs to learn who owns and controls it. Now crawl back up to the bedroom and I can explain this to you.”

I tried to crawl toward the door but the shocks were starting to grow in intensity. I had no choice but to head back to the bedroom. I crawled up the stairs and by the time I had reach the top the pain I was feeling was subsiding.

“That’s a good pet” she said with a bit of pride in her voice.

“I’m not your pet!” I yelled at here. “You need to let me go or I’m going to call the police. You can’t just kidnap people and get away with it.”

“I didn’t kidnap you” she stated. “You came with me of your own free will. I may have seduced you a little but you knew what you were doing. You just thought that I was an easy lay. You were just going to have sex with me then leave and never see me again. Well I have news for you pet, I’m actually in the business of selling sex slaves at auctions. You will be for sale as soon as I get you properly trained.”

“You are not going to anything like that to me!” I screamed. I started looking around for something to break this device off with when I felt a sudden shock to dick again. “OUCH!!! You can’t do this to me. I have a wife and kids at home I pleaded.”

“Then that means you’re a cheating bastard and deserve every bit of what you’re going to get!” She yelled at me and sent another shock to my dick. “Maybe I’ll get you trained then tell your wife what a slut I’ve made you and then giver you back to her. She’ll divorce you but take all of your stuff and keep you as here little maid. You’ll be kept in that device and never let out. Is that what you want?

She then shocked me again.

“I’m not really married” I cried. “I lied. Just please let me go. I won’t tell anyone about this I promise. Just please let me go.”

“I told you that you’re free to walk out of here any time you wish.” She said to me again. “Just walk out the front door. Your other option right now is to kneel at my feet and agree to willingly accept the training I’m going to put you through. Now come over here and make your decision. If you plan to leave the go. Don’t look back and don’t ask for your clothes, the key for the device or the remote. You leave as you are right now. If you will stay then crawl over here and kiss my feet.”

I made my choice and headed for the door. As I bent down to grab the towel off the floor she sent another shock to my dick.

“I said that you leave ‘AS IS’” she yelled at me. That means no towel. If you walk out the front door I won’t let you back in. You’ll be on your own and have to deal with the consequences.”

I stopped at the door of the room and turned to face this woman.

“This isn’t fair” I said angrily. “If I leave then I’ll probably be arrested for being naked in public. I’ll also be suffering through the painful shocks to my dick…..”

“Excuse me” she interrupted. “First off it isn’t yours anymore. I own it and that’s why it’s locked away from you. Second of all, I don’t want a lecture from you! Crawl over here and kiss my feet to accept your fate willingly or leave and suffer. Which is it? You have ten seconds to choose. If you don’t choose then I will chose for you. Ten seconds starting NOW!”

It took me about 8 seconds to fall to my knees and crawl over to her and at the last second I kissed her feet.

“You didn’t…….”

“SHUT UP BITCH!!!” she yelled at me. “You no longer speak unless I say you can. You will follow all of my orders without hesitation. If you hesitate then I will shock you. If you fail to please me, I’ll shock you.” Then she shocked me and said “I may shock you just to remind you that you’re now my property and no longer a free person.” I was still on my knees and she got off the bed and walked into her closet while telling me that my training has officially begun. I started to get nervous because I had no idea what she had planned for me. I didn’t even know this woman’s name and I wasn’t sure if knew mine. I was watching the closet, waiting for her to come out, when she poked her head out and then I felt a shock again.

“Face forward and look at the ground slave” she demanded. “What I’m doing is of no concern to you.”

I turned my head and lowered my gaze to the floor. I started to think that right now was my chance to take back some control of this situation. I slowly peaked over at the closet door and when I didn’t see her I stood up and quietly walked over and slammed the door shut.

“You’re going to let me go or you won’t be coming out of that closet” I said while trying to sound authoritative.

I felt the shock again and it was more intense than ever before. I fell to my knees but tried to keep my weight against the closet door.

“Such a fighter” I heard her say but it didn’t sound like it was from inside the closet though. “I love that in slaves. I love the look on their face when I break them and they know that I control every aspect of their lives. You will break just like the rest of them.” Then I heard her laughing. I looked up and saw her standing over me still laughing and she was wearing a strap-on. I tried to crawl away but she just kept shocking my dick with her remote. I kept thinking that I had to get that remote and find my clothes so I could get out of here.

“Get on the bed and lay face down” she ordered me.

I hesitated for just a second and she shocked me again. I quickly climbed up on the bed and laid face down as she ordered. I quickly felt her climb on top of and sit on my back. The feeling of her strap-on poking into my back caused me to strain against the cage trapping my dick. That in turn caused me some pain and she knew it.

“I don’t even know your name” I said trying to plead. “Why are you doing this?”

She shocked me again and restated that I am not allowed to speak unless she gives me permission.

“My name, well, you can just refer to me as Goddess because you will be worshiping me” she stated. “As for why I’m doing this; well I already told you, I train and sell sex slaves. This is my job. I saw you at the bar bothering some ladies and decided that you would be my next victim. You will learn that women are not object for your sexual gratification. You will soon realize that us woman are superior to you and that you should serve us as a slave.”

I was about to respond to her but she shoved a gag into my mouth. I could tell as it was going in that it was a dildo. It reached the back of my throat and was fat enough that my tongue was pinned down. Then I heard the sound of a lock closing and knew that she locked me into this gag. My arms were already secured by that point and she turned around and I could feel her strap-on against my ass as she secured my ankles to the bed as well. Now I was completely helpless as I felt her climb off the bed.

What I felt next wasn’t what I had expected; it was he hands rubbing my ass. She then started to spank me really hard.

“I thought that you had accepted you fate” she said sounding disappointed. “Then you tried to trap me in my own closet. You’re so lame. You’re not my first victim and you won’t be my last. By the time you’re training is complete you’ll only know what I allow you to know. You’ll only think when and what I allow you to think. Once I sell you then your new owner will gain all of that control and devotion. Your old life is over. Accept it and embrace your new destiny.”

I then felt her climb back up on the bed and shove a couple of her fingers into my ass. They were coated in something cold which I soon realized was lubricant. I then felt her strap-on against my ass as she started to push it past the opening. I tried to scream, to protest, but my mouth was too full and nothing came out. She seemed to be taking it slow but she was steadily going deeper. It felt like she was going to split me in half and I was trying everything I could to fight her.

Once she was all the way in she started thrusting in and out but she never went completely out. Her speed would increase then decrease at random intervals. My dick started to strain against its cage to the point of severe pain.

“I bet you’re secretly enjoying this” she mocked. “It hurts when you get aroused doesn’t it slave?”

All I could do to respond was to her was to nod my head.

“Yes” she said victoriously, “I know it does. I can give you something that will ease the pressure if you want.”

I could hear her laughing and thought to myself that she had something up her sleeve. I shook my head no to indicate that I didn’t want whatever she was offering. Then to taunt me she swung a key in front of my eyes.

“I guess you like being in that cage then” she mockingly said to me. “Don’t worry slave, your ego will break. They always do, it’s just a matter of time.”

I felt her pulled out of me and climbed off of the bed. She walked around to the side of the bed and pulled a small black bag out from under the bed. She sat the bag on my back and I could hear her unzip it. The next thing I felt was a collar being put around my neck and lock clicking closed.

“This collar symbolizes your enslavement” She told me. “It will never be removed unless I or your new owner chooses to do so. This collar has my tag on it so that everyone will know that you’re my property. Once I sell you I will remove my tag and replace it with the tag of the buyer.”

I felt my ankles become free of their bonds and then my wrists as well. I think it was out of fear more than anything but I didn’t dare move a muscle. I heard her clip a leash onto the collar and then she started to pet me like I was an animal.

“Such a good boy you’re becoming” she whispered into my ear. “Waiting for me to instruct you before you move. You may now get off the bed and onto the floor slave. I’m going to take you to the kitchen for your feeding but you’re not allowed to walk. You will crawl on all fours.”

I climbed off the bed and onto the floor just as she instructed me. I was sick of the abuse that my dick was taking and felt that playing along would benefit me more in the long run. I crawled behind her to the kitchen where there were two bowls on the floor. One had what appeared to be ground beef, white rice and corn all mixed together with a light brown sauce and the other bowl looked like water.

“Are you hungry slave?” she asked me.

I nodded my head yes and I saw her smile. I knew in order for me to eat this gag would have to be removed. She asked me if I would behave if she removed the gag to allow me to eat and I nodded my head yes. I felt that if I could eat I would regain some strength and have a chance to fight back. As soon as I thought that though, I felt her smack me across the face.

“Do you really think that I’m stupid?” She asked me with an angry tone to her voice.

I shook my head no and then she sent another shock to my dick.

“I can see that look in your eyes slave” She continued, “You still want to fight me. You think I’m stupid! Now you’re not going to be eating right now. I’m going to have to use other methods on you I’m thinking. Follow me bitch!”

We left the kitchen and headed down to the basement which she had set up for torturing her victims. I went to stand up and run away but I saw the remote in her hand and knew that even if I did I wouldn’t get too far.

“There’s the look I like” she said. “That look that says you realize that you have lost and I have won. You now realize that it’s too late for you but you need to be punished for your willfulness.”

I lowered my head to her feet as if to kiss them but since I was gagged I was unable to do so.

“Too late bitch!” she said very sternly to me. “If you want to prove you’re really sorry you’ll accept your punishment like a good slave.”

She then opened the door to a black box and ordered me inside. As I crawled in I quickly realized that this box was just slightly taller then I was on all fours and just about as long as I was in that same position. I then saw some light appear at the front left of the box and a hand reach through.

“Give me your hand slave” she ordered.

I did as she asked and she used a handcuff to attach my wrist to the side of the box then the light went away. This happened for my leg on that side as well and my wrist and leg on the other side. Then right in front of a TV screen turned on and I saw this woman standing there.

“Now that you’re all secured in place and still gagged” the recording started, “it’s time for you to understand what’s going to happen. It has been decided that your will power to resist your training is going to be hypnotically removed. Now I know that you think you’ll be able to resist and you probably will for a short time. Just remember as more time goes by you’ll be continually getting sleepier and sleepier and weaker and weaker. The end result is inevitable but that doesn’t matter to you. Enjoy your stay in ‘The Cube of Submission’ and fight for your mind as long as you can.”

She then started laughing as the screen faded to black. About five seconds after the screen went black a white spiral appeared and started to spin slowly. I started to hear her voice again but the words were so soft that I couldn’t completely make them out. I was actually laughing to myself that she thought this would work on me. I just closed my eyes so that I couldn’t see the spiral and thought was fine. As my eyes closed I heard her voice get louder.

“Good slave” game her voice. “Eyes closed and slipping into a trance for your Goddess.”

As soon as I heard her say that I tried to open my eyes but I was unable to do it. It seemed like the more I fought the harder it became to think or do anything. My whole world was fading away from me. I have no idea how long all of this took or how long I spent in this box by when my Goddess came and unchained me. I was excited to see what was planned for me now and what training I would be receiving. The door behind me opened up and I heard my Goddess’ voice sweetly telling me I could come out.

I crawled backwards until I was completely out and my Goddess had enough room to close the door.

“Oh, I wish you could see your face right now” she said. “The love and devotion in your eyes is so nice. I am going to remove your gag and you WILL be sucking on my strap-on before I fuck your ass again. Before I take the gag out though, I want you to beg like a dog to be allowed to suck my strap-on.”

With out even thinking I started to whimper through the gag and make begging motions. This caused her to laugh and point out how defeated I was now. She undid the gag and after it was removed I moved towards her strap-on when she stopped me.

“I never said you could move bitch!” she said with anger in her voice. “You’re not allowed to think anymore are you slave?”

“No Goddess” I responded

She then pointed to her feet and ordered me to thank her for my training by worshiping her feet. I did this without hesitation and found the taste and smell of her feet so pleasant. I kissed them and licked between her toes before I started to suck on her toes. I was in heaven at the feet of my Goddess then she ordered me to suck on her strap-on like a good little slut so that it would be nice a lubed.

I couldn’t refuse her demand and started bobbing up and down on it. After she was satisfied that my will was broken she brought me over to a table in the basement and bent me over it.

“You will not only count each thrust of my cock into your ass you will also thank me for fucking your pussy” she stated pretty coldly.

She didn’t have any intentions of going easy or slowly I realized when she just pushed right in and I started counting. I had gotten to around forty when I lost count and she pulled out all the way out. She then began to spank me for losing count and that made me feel horrible. In my head I felt that the reason for me losing count was that my Goddess was thrusting too fast which was causing me too much pain and pleasure at the same time. I couldn’t help but think that it was all her fault but then something clicked over in my mind and I realized that I should have tried harder. That made it my fault and I knew that nothing would ever be my Goddess’ fault again.

After my punishment was completed and my ass was burning red she went back to fucking it. As soon as she entered I was told to count the inward thrusts and that I better do a better job than I did last time. She then started to thrust even harder and faster than she did last time and I started my counting. She ended stopping after 200 thrusts and pulled out.

“For the next few nights I’m going to be keeping you in the ‘reeducation box’ so that your training can be furthered and reinforced” she told me. “You will make me a lot of money someday slave, but until them you’re all mine.”

As night fell I was brought back to the box and I crawled inside to accept my training. This is the life that I was always meant to have and I was enjoying it as much as my Goddess would allow me to.