The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Force Ten Hurricane”

(mc / MF)

DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

© 2004 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1987 Mercury and © 1993 Island, used without permission but with apologies.

This is another tale in the Chateau Aensland saga. The first part is “Tear Me Apart”. If you’re not familiar with this series, you should read that story before you go any further.

* * *
“We can circle around like hurricanes
Dance and dream like lovers
Attack the day like birds of prey
Or scavengers undercover...”
- Rush, “Force Ten”
“Hey I’m the king of the world
You ought to hear my song
You come on, measure me
I’m fifty inches long...”
- Polly Jean Harvey, “50 Ft. Queenie”

Pleasure. Upon pleasure. Upon pleasure. That was his dream.

When Danny woke up, he felt a strange pain all over his body.

He struggled to wake up... as he moved, his limbs responded in a strange way. The feeling... it wasn’t pain. The sheets he was on were covered with sweat. He felt like he was still somewhere between dreams and reality as he looked on his hand.

‘Am I... am I really here?... or still dreaming?’

“Back with us, Danny?”

Danny turned and saw his Mommy... or was she? Doubt stabbed in his head like a knife. “Who... who are you?” he asked again.

“You still don’t believe in me, do you, Danny?” Vera asked, putting her hand on his bare back.

“I...” Danny looked down, trying to hide his tears. He was still very confused. He wanted to believe what she was telling him. But he still clung onto his old life; even as bad as he remembered it, it was still familiar. This place was unknown.

Vera ran her hands over Danny’s shoulder, onto his chest. Caressing his nipples and causing them to grow taut. Danny bit his lip, and felt blood rush to the spots where she touched. All his nerves tingled.

“Do you wish me to show you who I really am, my child?” Vera whispered.

Danny felt a shock run through his body. His nerves throbbed in an entirely new way.

“Will it help me believe?” he whispered in a voice just as low.

“Most people would not survive this,” Vera said, her hands moving up his chest to caress his shoulder again. “But I believe you can.”

Danny’s hand touched Vera’s, and Vera smiled.

“Yes...” she said. “You are ready.” Danny felt his body fill with energy all of a sudden. Was that the throbbing he felt? His eyes burned and he blinked twice, looking into Vera’s lavender eyes. Lavender... weren’t they purple?

Vera’s silver hair melted into a deep purple shade, and her skin became lighter than it had before. Her lips swelled and brightened in color. She began to gleam with a strange otherworldly energy. A scent filled the air... a gentle yet powerful scent, like a strange exotic flower.

Danny felt his heart burning.

“Be calm, Danny,” Vera said. Her voice was infinitely sweeter than he had remembered it in the past, and he obeyed the command. But even so, he felt his body begin to heat up. His cock swelled. He began to want Vera like he had never wanted another woman before. He could imagine lewd things he had never dreamed of in the past...

Vera stepped back for a moment, and her body glowed a little less brighter. Danny’s mind cleared of its haze of lust... just enough for him to breathe a bit easier. She was still so very beautiful... there was a beauty in hers that looked... timeless and everlasting... Danny felt as if his heart was becoming ash with the love he felt.

“Mommy?” he said reflexively.

Vera licked her lips. “You’re such a sweet boy,” she cooed. “I need to be easy with you.” She gently pushed Danny upon the bed, and in an instant, Danny felt a sweet warmth surround his cock. He looked into Vera’s eyes and heard her words in his head.

“Now that we are so close, I will explain to you who I really am, my child,” she said. “Close your eyes and relax and feel the pleasure, and hear my words.”

Danny obeyed immediately. It was so easy. It felt so good.

“I’m a succubus, Danny. I’m sure a smart boy like you figured it out. I am an ancient being. I have been alive longer than you can imagine. I’ve had a terrible past.”

Danny felt lips caress his. Softly, endearingly. He opened his mouth and felt her tongue. How was she speaking? Into his mind. Of course. When they were making love this way, it made perfect sense. Danny sighed delicately into her mouth as she ground upon his cock tightly, flooding his body with a feeling of wet heat.

“I made love to feed my own appetites, to keep myself alive. I knew nothing but survival, Danny. There are myths about succubi... that they’re demons from Hell. I believed those myths... until I met one very special boy.”

The kiss was broken momentarily, and Danny realized how aroused he was. He could feel his seed inside, throbbing uncomfortably, but he had a feeling in his heart that he needed to feel more, more, more inside him. “Was... was that...” He struggled with the proper way to ask his question.

Vera moved her hips over Danny’s with a gentle rhythm. Beautiful. Her strokes caused his blood to turn to fire and his skin to boil. It felt hellacious and yet heavenly. Danny listened to Vera’s words as if she were recreating reality.

“Let me finish, my sweet child. This boy... he had a hopeful heart in a dark age. And... even after I fed on him... he was still alive. And he loved me. I could see it in his eyes... before he passed from this world.”

Vera’s voice became tinged with sorrow as she moved over Danny more urgently. She lifted him up and embraced him. Not tightly, but firmly. A confident, strong but soft grip. She traced his lips with her tongue, and his body opened up to more beautiful sensation.

“Before he died... this boy... told me that our love had... promise. That we created... even if I didn’t carry this creation inside me... we had created. And then...”

Vera’s head leaned into Danny’s shoulder and she went on breathlessly. “This was so long ago, Danny. Since then... I continued... to feed... but I wasn’t sure why anymore... part of me still needed to survive... and then one day... I fed on a girl who didn’t die.”

Danny cried out. He felt the seed build deep inside him. He heard Vera tell her tale of sadness and even though it touched his heart, it was also giving him the fiercest pleasure. Why? How? Danny weakened in Vera’s embrace, but she held him fast, caressing and tickling his back.

Vera’s voice filled with tears as her pace quickened. “Afterwards... she called me... Mommy... and I knew, understood what my love meant. I kept this girl with me... for the rest of her life. But... mortals were mortals, and she... she died too...”

Vera pulled Danny backwards upon the bed so that he was on top. His body’s instincts took over as he started to press into her, but his eyes stayed locked on her. He felt her warmth grip over him, as if she was trying to drag him inside her. He pulled out, but she pulled him back in. The fight felt heavenly.

“Since then, Danny... I’ve met so many mortals in my long years... but they all died... and I mourned them so sadly until... I discovered what I needed to do... Harder, Danny.”

Danny obeyed, his mind an empty vessel. He would obey anything she asked for without question. He pressed his hips almost violently into his lover... felt his desire, far away. That didn’t matter. He felt the pain in her heart as heat in his body.

“They were lonely, Danny... I kept them to myself, but they were lonely... so I keep them all here now... and let them play with each other... and since then... oh, Danny... we only know love now... no one has to die... nobody... yessss...”

Vera’s moans of passion began to ignite Danny’s desire. He pressed inside her harder and harder, sure and confident that this was what she wanted. His old life was forgotten entirely. The only thing that mattered now was this moment in time.

“You’re the immortal child of my love, Danny... it’s true, it has to be true... and my first boy... you feel so good inside me... it’s been so long since... a man... has loved me...” Tears fell from Vera’s lavender eyes and she arched against Danny’s hips.

Danny kissed Vera on the mouth. They breathed as one. He only knew his desire to ease her pain, feeling it so intensely inside him. And then...

There was white...

* * *

Pleasure. Upon pleasure. Upon pleasure. That was his dream.

When Danny woke up, he felt a strange pain all over his body.

He was nuzzling his Mommy’s breast.

“Danny,” Mommy whispered. Her hair was silver again, her eyes a deep purple.

Danny opened his mouth and felt as if he had forgotten how to speak.

“Please listen carefully, Danny,” Mommy said. “You must obey me always.”

“Obey... you...” Danny whispered.

“You’re my first boy,” Mommy went on. “I must take my time with you... learn how to bring you to new pinnacles of pleasure... without killing you. Understand this is why you must obey me.”

“Yes... Mommy...” Danny felt his pain ease, a wonderful sense of relief replacing it.

“There will always be time for us to be with my girls,” Mommy whispered. “And you will meet your sisters. They will help me learn how to make you happiest.”

“Yes, Mommy...”

“Tell me something, Danny... before your old life falls away forever,” Mommy said, caressing her dearest with soft fingertips. “Why do girls in socks turn you on so much? We’ve all had that fetish but... I never understood...”

Danny opened his mouth and spoke slowly. His voice betrayed sorrow. “Makes me... feel like... I’m in... a dream...” His eyes closed, tears spilling from them.

“Don’t cry, sweet Danny,” Mommy urged as Danny’s body stilled, his mind slipping back into a world of dreams. “Indulge in your dream as much as you wish now... you are home...”

She carefully lay Danny on the bed, which had new fresh bedsheets. She put a blanket over him and tucked him in as if he were a child.

“Yearning shall be your only suffering from now on,” Vera whispered. “And your release only a matter of time. Live forever in my chateau. I love you so much...”

She turned off the lights and went out into the balcony, to stare at the moon...

* * *

Vera wasn’t sure how long she looked out at the night sky... It seemed sometimes she could stare into the moon forever.

She wasn’t sure exactly when Maria came up behind her. But she knew she was there.

“What’s wrong, Mommy?” Maria asked, stepping closer.

“You believe what I told you, don’t you, Maria?” Vera said, still looking at the moon. She knew that Maria would know what she meant.

“Yes, Mommy. I’m the second coming of Your firstborn,” she said, reaching to embrace her.

Vera purred softly, feeling warm human skin touch her flesh. It still felt so good, even after all these years. Desire began to blossom inside her. Her daughters could almost get under Vera’s skin with their touches.

“Maria, I’m scared for Danny,” Vera confessed. “I’ve never had a boy before. I’m scared I will make a mistake... like I did with the first boy I loved.”

“You’ve lived so long since then, Mother,” Maria said, her voice sounding somewhat more mature, yet still girlish. “And You have our help. We will make sure he loves every moment of his time here.”

“Perhaps the time will come soon,” Vera wondered. “When you are strong enough to not... need me all the time...”

Maria’s grip of Vera tightened.

Vera smiled gently. “Not yet, I see,” she whispered.

“I only trust my family,” Maria said, leaning in close and nuzzling. “I’m not ready to trust strangers. I can’t do that... not yet...”

“I understand, Maria,” Vera said. She was still looking at the moon, but she leaned her head back to nuzzle Maria’s cheek. She felt the throb of Maria’s desire. It was shared desire—the link that binded all of them.

“Soon, Maria,” Vera said in a husky voice, knowing Maria wanted to make love. “Just hold me for a little while longer.”

“Yes, Mommy,” Maria said, her voice bright. Her socked foot slipped up Vera’s bare leg.

As the softness registered in her mind, Vera remembered Danny’s words. ‘Makes me feel like I’m in a dream...’

She stared into the moonlight and asked herself one question before she retired for the night.

‘How can I keep this love for myself... when the rest of the world loves and dies like mortals?’

Maria’s teeth gently nibbled upon Vera’s neck. Vera turned and looked at Maria’s beautiful form. Still looked so innocent and young after her many centuries of life. Perhaps... love was all that was needed to turn back time?

Vera kissed her daughter.

* * *