The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Hand Inside You”

(mc / MF)

DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

© 2004 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1993 Capitol, used without permission but with apologies.

This is another tale in the Chateau Aensland saga. The first part is “Tear Me Apart”. If you’re not familiar with this series, you should read that story before you go any further.

* * *
“A stranger’s light comes on slowly
A stranger’s heart without a home
You put your hands into your head
And then smiles cover your heart...”
- Mazzy Star, “Fade Into You”

Danny awoke slowly from hazy dreams. He was alone in his Mommy’s bed. Mommy was gone, but he knew in his heart she’d be back. Still, he felt sad, and lost. He wiped his damp brow and realized he was still very sweaty.

‘I should take a shower.’

The door opened... Mommy? No. Danny focused his vision. One of his sisters had come in. She was a soft, slender Asian woman with short black hair and hazel eyes... Danny’s eyes drifted downwards to her socked feet, yellow with a green stripe at the bottom. Wait... his eyes moved back up to hers.

“I... know you...” Danny whispered.

The girl smiled. “I remember you,” she said. She walked to Danny, and as she did, Danny’s eyes were drawn to her shapely feet, to the way they pressed against the floor as she walked while in the socks. He felt his face burn with blood and shame.

A memory danced in Danny’s head. Him as a boy. Taken care of by an older girl. Feet always in socks. He stared. He stared...

The girl got in the bed beside Danny. “I’m Sandy,” she said, as she stroked his hair.

“Sandy...” Danny said. “You used to be my babysitter...” It was such a coincidence... how did she come to be here? Was this really happening?

“I took care of you for a long time, Danny,” Sandy said with a smile. “And now I can take care of you again.” She lifted her legs onto the bed. One arm embraced Danny, the other scratched the bottom of her foot.

Danny stared.

“I know you had a crush on me,” Sandy whispered softly. “It was so cute.”

Danny blushed deeply, and suddenly wished he was somewhere else. His eyes kept wanting to move back to her feet, but he knew she knew. He still felt shame, but his eyes finally gave in. Sandy had crossed her feet and was idly running them against each other.

Sandy’s other arm touched his waist. He suddenly realized he was still naked, and aroused. She pulled Danny closer, and her feet went out of sight. He leaned against her shoulder.

Visions of his childhood danced in his head... he could see them so clearly. His only happy memories.

“Danny,” Sandy whispered. “You should know that I liked taking care of you... so much... it was the only happiness I had.”

Danny snuggled as a warmth filled his heart... yes, he was very happy. He liked it when Sandy watched over him... but he also remembered his embarassment and shame at being turned on so easily when Sandy would take off her shoes...

Sandy started to rock Danny in her arms, slowly. “I knew you looked,” she whispered. “I didn’t mind. I know you thought you were an evil boy... that you felt ashamed because of the fantasies you had.”

“You... knew?” Danny whispered. He felt tears well up in his throat. Again. But Sandy’s rocking was relaxing him...

“Of course, silly,” Sandy whispered. “I saw you stare, I knew the whole time. Like I said... you were the only happiness I had. I liked taking care of you and making you blush...” All the while she spoke, she rocked Danny back and forth with a slow, almost imperceptible rhythm.

Danny sighed delicately and felt his body warm up to Sandy, his wildly beating heart begin to still.

“Relax, Danny boy,” Sandy whispered. He felt her soft foot trail up his leg. He heard her heart beat, and in his mind, a soft song played. Danny felt peaceful.

“I never thought I would find you here...” he whispered.

“Life is full of surprises,” Sandy said with a giggle, still rocking him. “I was very sad when you moved away. Taking care of you made me happy... happier than that silly school, too...”

Danny remembered vaguely that Sandy was going to school, and babysitting Danny to take care of the money... but anything beyond that was so blurry now... he felt an ache in his heart trying to remember things like why he moved away. Sandy’s fingers began to caress Danny’s arms... and she was whispering a soft song in his ear.

“Must be a dream,” Danny sighed.

Sandy giggled and got up off of Danny. She pulled the covers off the bed and then sat between his legs, placing her feet on his tummy. He was helpless. He gazed at her feet as she crossed and flexed her toes. He remembered vividly... those seemed to be Sandy’s favorite pair... the yellow ones with the green stripe...

“You can look,” Sandy urged. “It’s okay.” She bent down and gently scratched the sole of her foot. Danny’s arousal pulsed. Suddenly he felt his body go on alert. Something had to be wrong! He started to panic.

“Relax, Danny,” Sandy said and smiled. “Close your eyes and focus.”

Danny did, and he felt Sandy’s socked feet trace across his chest. His arousal throbbed intensely. And there was a strange warmth he felt from deep inside... wait... he was feeling her arousal as well! Danny remembered the link they all shared, and realized Sandy was feeling his intense arousal as her own.

Sandy’s breath on her ear, and her arms around him. Rocking him again.

“Do you feel how turned on I am?” she whispered.

“Yes,” Danny whispered.

“Open yourself up to it, baby brother,” she said, gently brushing her lips on his ear. “Let it fill you. Let me play with you.”

Danny’s body shivered violently once, and then surrendered completely. His mind gave one quiver of doubt, and then Sandy’s soft kiss on his neck melted it away. He focused on the feeling of Sandy’s socked foot trailing up and down his leg as he allowed her to toy with him...

And everything from there was pleasure and softness...

* * *

When Danny woke up, Sandy was still on the bed with him. She had a leg pressed up to her body, which she was cradling with one arm. The other reached down to scratch the tops of her toes.

Danny blushed again, but this time his eyes comfortably rested on her feet.

“Is it really true?” he asked. “Is it really you, Sandy?”

“Yes, Danny boy,” Sandy said with a smile. “It’s really me.” She curled her toes once and scratched her big toe. “I don’t really remember how my Mommy found me, or much of my old life. But I remember taking care of you.”

“I was still in high school when we moved out,” Danny said, feeling his body fill with heat again. “And my parents still had you take care of me.”

“I know they were clingy,” Sandy said. “But I was happy to do it. You were such a nice boy.”

Sandy moved her legs to an Indian style position, and squeezed the foot in front of her. She sighed delicately, as if she was relieving pain by massaging her foot. She was teasing Danny, just like she did before, but this time... there really was no tease.

“Did you know then...?” Danny began to ask.

“I knew I could be comfortable around you,” Sandy said in a soft voice. “But part of me... did like to see you blush. I was a fool, though... I shouldn’t have been so teasy.”

Danny’s eyes misted over and he closed them. He was crying again. Why was this embarassing him so?

Sandy slipped to Danny’s side and embraced him. Her arms were around him, rocking him gently. Her foot trailing over his leg. “Your feelings are going to flow like this,” she whispered. “It’s okay. I don’t know if you’ll ever get over this shameful feeling you have. I don’t understand it...”

“You’re so pretty,” Danny whispered. “But all I could do was stare at your feet. I’m awful.”

“Noooo,” Sandy whispered in return. “No.”

She rocked Danny in her arms like he was a child.

“Remember that lullaby I used to sing to you, when you couldn’t sleep?”

Danny nodded. Sandy sang it anytime he had trouble sleeping, even when he was older. And then he heard her sing it again. So familiar from such a long time ago. While she rocked him back and forth.

“Dream of candy wonderlands, dream of playing in the sand,” Sandy sang. “Run away to my airship, and come away with me...”

Danny’s childhood memories came back to him, one by one, happy memories of him and Sandy. They were sunny and filled him with a strange sadness as he heard the old lullaby.

“It’s easy to rest, my sweet Danny,” Sandy whispered. “Rest anytime with your big sister... just listen to my song.” She began to sing again. “We will go so far away, and just the two of us can play... it will be a happy day, so come away with me...”

Danny’s tears fell on Sandy’s shoulder, as he caressed her hip. She was so real and so warm. It was too good to be true, but it was true... it was the girl that took care of him, the first girl he loved. “I love you, Sandy,” he whispered, and his hand sought hers.

Sandy caressed his hand and then squeezed it. Tears formed in her own eyes. “Sing along to my soft song, and don’t you fret, it won’t be long...” she sang.

“You and I up in the sky, come away with me...” they finished together.

Danny cooed. He was so sleepy, and safe with his big sister. His mind began to drift and his breathing slowed.

“Danny?” Sandy whispered.

“Yes...”

“You love Mommy, right?”

Danny murmured softly and snuggled closer. “Mommy brought us together... never thought... I’d see you again... I love Mommy...” He began to whimper, hoping it wasn’t all just a dream that he was about to wake up from.

“Ssssh,” Sandy whispered, feeling his sorrow in her heart before it began. She ran her foot along his leg. “You’re safe, Danny.”

Danny moaned softly.

“I know you’re hurting, Danny,” Sandy said. “Want your big sister Sandy to help you feel better?”

“Mmm-hmmm,” Danny sighed, eyes closed.

Sandy smiled and slipped downward on the bed, until her head was at his waist. She curled a leg around his and touched his foot with hers, and gazed affectionately on his erection. She kissed it once, and then suckled it into her mouth.

Warm images entered her mind as she made love to Danny’s achey cock. She could see all of his memories, all the times she had taken care of him when he was young. She would take off her shoes and Danny would stare. He’d ask her sometimes to get his favorite cup. He always made sure it was on the top shelf... so she’d have to reach on her tippy toes...

Danny moaned softly, more than half asleep not even sure whose mouth was suckling him, soothing his heat... an image of Mommy was in his head, Mommy so warm and loving with her blazing lavender eyes and purple hair...

Sandy’s tongue roamed Danny’s cock as tears filled her eyes. He was so innocent. How could she have teased him so wantonly like that? She cried, but at the same time she was happy to now give him all the pleasure his little heart needed. Soon, she felt his seed burning, as if it was a part of her.

She remembered when Danny’s parents told her they were moving away, they didn’t give any reason. Danny was quiet and sad when they said this. He was losing his only real friend. Poor Danny... poor Danny... Sandy’s tongue touched Danny’s head.

‘I love Mommy so much.’

As Danny orgasmed, he heard that in his head. Sandy felt it and shared that thought, and she moaned on his cock as her body quivered in an orgasm of her own. She had forgotten how wet Danny’s arousal had made her, but now she felt so good as his seed filled her mouth. It tasted like milk. She drank deeply of him, cradling his body with her foot and arms.

Sandy suckled deeply, wanting to drink all of Danny, not thinking about how slutty she was or should have been, only thinking about pleasing her brother so deeply for Mommy. She withdrew her mouth and slipped back up to Danny’s side, only to find him sleeping peacefully.

She saw a tear fall from his eye. “Mommy,” Danny whispered sadly.

Sandy carefully put an arm around the sleeping boy and held him close. She reminisced on the experience they just shared, and remembered how fortunate she was to have been able to meet Danny again. Mommy. It was all thanks to Mommy. ‘I love Mommy so much.’

“Mommy,” Sandy sighed as she leaned into Danny and started to drift away into deep dreams...

* * *