The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheerleader Slaves

By Heather2837

Chapter 4—Chad’s Transformation

Christy looked down at Chad who was groveling at her feet. He was so pathetic, so sissified as to be begging her to go shopping to buy new clothes for his new life. She knew where she would take him—the mall had a new store for a guy that was all trendy clothes—all the gay guys shopped there. There was also a leather shop downtown in the dodgy part of town that catered to fetish. She would get him all kinds of different clothes from new underwear to clearly gay clothes to more unisex clothes. She wanted him to look like he was gradually changing over to a sissy when he went back to school on Monday. Christy was going to ask Master to give him a new boyfriend also—Lance Peterson. Lance was one of the school’s clearly gay kids—the exact opposite of Chad. Whereas Chad was a real jock, Lance was no athlete. He was a small slender guy with acne all over his face. The perfect new boyfriend for this new fag!

Christy smiled at her former boyfriend. He used to be such an arrogant ladies man and now here he is asking me to take him shopping. She was now his Mistress. She knew that Master expected her to humiliate him and she was going to do his best. “I guess I can take you out but we will have to get you dressed first. Come with me.” Chad followed behind his beautiful Mistress as she led him to the bedroom. She reached into the bag she had packed. Master clearly wanted him to wear clothes more reflecting his new life. Christy pulled out a thin pink crop top and a pair of tiny white shorts. Although they were girl’s clothes, she would make Chad think they were unisex enough for this new pansy. “I bet little Chad would really like to wear these sexy clothes, wouldn’t you?” Chad looked at the pink top and tiny shorts. Inside, he hated this but the mind fuck that Master Bob has done to him clouded his mind.

“Oh, Mistress. Please let me wear these. They will look so good on me. I will love the look and I bet all the guys will really like looking at these on me. Christy smiled and handed them to Chad. He pulled the top over his head. It was really much too small for him and showed off his stomach. He looked like a real fairy in it. He then pulled the little shorts on and noticed that they zipped in the back. They were more like hot pants than shorts. Chad loved the way that the shorts hugged his ass. Christy noticed how his much his underwear lines showed through the tight shorts. He looked like such a fairy sissy in this outfit.

Chad loved this outfit. He thought he looked so hot in it. He didn’t know that Master Bob had altered his body slightly—rounding his ass to look more like a girl’s and softening his body. All he knew was he was really sexy in this outfit and he could not wait to go shopping with Mistress Christy to buy clothes of his own. He wanted to buy lots of new shirts and tight jeans and—he could not believe all the things that he needed. Inside, Chad’s old brain was screaming no but on the outside, he loved every second of his humiliation as Bob looked on proudly. This new fag looks so precious. I am going to send him off to the mall and I’m sure that he will run into someone that he knows. He gave Christy some specific instructions and then told Chad, “If there is any problem that I hear from Christy, then you will come back here and become my dogs’ new bitch.”

Bob wanted to further imprint Chad’s new life on him. He told Chad to sit down and closed his eyes. Bob started further alterations of Chad’s mind. He was going to make sure this former ladies man would never again be that way. Bob started with Chad, “I want you to think of a girl. I want you to think about her taking her clothes off. She slowly unbuttons her top and removes it. She then unhooks her jeans, unzips them and then slowly pulls them off. She is standing there clad only in a sexy red lace bra and thong panty.” Bob knew that inside Chad’s stomach, a growing nausea was growing. He had altered Chad’s brain so that a sexy thought about a girl would hake him violently sick to his stomach. Bob continued, “She then reached behind her and unhooks her bra. She slowly takes it off her shoulders and her perfect tits are exposed to you. She reaches up and plays with her fully erect nipples. She drops her hands to her side and slowly takes her little pair of panties down her legs. You see her perfect ass and her sexy shaved cunt. She reaches down and begins to play with herself—reaching between her legs and playing with her clit. You can tell she is wet.”

Chad was getting really sick. These thoughts of a naked girl were making him so ill that he tried to put them out of his mind. But Master would not stop. “She walks over to you and kneels in front of you. She takes your cock in her mouth and begins to suck you off. She takes your entire cock in her mouth and licks and sucks it. She then releases your cock from he hot mouth and asks you to fuck her cunt. She turns around and bends over so that you can take her doggy style. You put you cock in her juicy cunt and start to fuck her.” Chad was so sick. This was awful thinking about sex with a girl. He screamed, “Please stop. Don’t make me fuck her. I hate sex with girls. They make me sick even thinking about it.”

Master Bob stopped Chad’s thoughts. He knew that the nausea would end immediately when Chad stopped thinking about sex with a girl. But he also knew that this had been permanently imprinted on Chad—he would never again be able to think about sex with a girl without immediate and violent nausea. Even thinking about a naked girl would do this to him.

“Now you are thinking about a handsome man. You look at him and immediately start to get hard. The man unbuttons his shirt and takes it off. His handsome chest is so sexy to you and the pleasure increases for you. He then removed his jeans and you see his hard, sexy legs. You love the look of him in his tight briefs. You can see his big cock straining against the fabric of his briefs and your breathing starts to get shallow. He then hooks his thumbs in his briefs and pulls them down. You see his tight sexy ass and you feel faint. You then see his cock and it is the sexiest and most desirable thing you have ever seen. Your pleasure is increasing like crazy.”

Bob knew that these thoughts were being imprinted on Chad. He could tell how turned on Chad was becoming from these thoughts. “He then turns to you. You sink to your knees and reach out to touch his throbbing cock. You know that you were born to be a cocksucker and you always want to give your lover the best blowjob he has ever had. You lean forward and take his hot cock in your mouth. The first taste of it is so awesome. You are feeling so much pleasure from sucking this man off that you know you have to experience it all the time. You take the cock down your throat and you are an accomplished cocksucking fag. You love the feeling of having a cock in your mouth. The man then removes his cock from your sissy mouth and moved behind you. He positions his cock at the entrance to your puckered asshole. You smile in anticipation and when the man pushes his cock into your ass, you almost faint from the excitement of being butt fucked by your male lover. He continues to push his big cock into your ass and it never hurts. As he inserts his entire cock in your ass, you feel so fulfilled. You know that you were meant to be fucked by men. You love the feel of a cock inside you and your pleasure continues to increase. When he accelerates his fucking of your ass, you find yourself meeting his fucking action with your own ass movement. You can’t wait for him to explode in your ass and fill you up with his delicious cum. When you feel him begin to cum in your ass, you experience the best orgasm that you have ever had in your life. You know that his is what you were born to do and you love it. You love to be a fag and love to dress like the most flaming sissy fag you can imagine”.

Bob looked at Chad. He was in absolute bliss. Bob knew that by using his mind control, he had just imprinted this on Chad. Chad would now never even remotely be able to have any kind of sex with a girl. He would only want to be a cum receptacle for men. Men’s bodies would turn him on and he would fanaticize about boys. He would not be able to keep his eyes off their bodies and would always be thinking about how it would feel to be fucked by almost any man he come in contact with. He would be nearly perpetually thinking about man-to-man sex 24/7. But Master Bob was diabolical. He wanted Chad to feel all this in his outward mind but inside, he wanted Chad to still be the old Chad and to be sickened and horrified by his actions with other men. He released Chad from his programming mode and told him to go shopping with Christy.

Christy and Chad left. When they arrived and parked at the mall, they entered and headed for the section where the Buckle store was. It was just before noon and Chad nervously looked around to see if he saw anyone he knew. So far, he didn’t as he and Christy walked into the Buckle store. Chad saw that there were all kinds of hot looking guys in the store shopping. He didn’t even notice that the store was full of the cutest teenage girls shopping in the girl’s side of the store. Instead, Chad could not help looking at the best looking guys and was constantly checking them out. He loved the guys that wore the really tight jeans because you could see the outline of their cocks through the fabric. His little tiny cock got an erection just thinking about it. Chad started to look at the clothes in the shop. “Mistress Christy, I love this place. Their clothes are so awesome and sexy. I can’t wait to get a bunch of different outfits.” Christy knew that the old Chad would have never bought clothes in a place like this. It was so funny to see him checking out the guys like a girl would and getting excited about buying new clothes.

Christy and Chad began to pick out clothes to try on. No ‘normal’ clothes were on their shopping list. Instead, Christy made sure that Chad picked out all kinds of trendy clothes that the gay guys in town wore. She wanted to make sure that anyone would be able to pick out Chad as a flaming fag just from what he wore. His friends in school and on the basketball team were going to get a real surprise on Monday. Of course, today, nobody in the store looked more faggy than Chad who was wearing some of Christy’s clothes. The tight little shorts and the pink crop top were a dead giveaway. Even though on the inside Chad was mortified at what he wore and was doing, on the outside he could not wait to buy more new clothes like what he was wearing.

Chad and Christy went up and down the aisles. They picked out 15 different shirts for Chad to try on as well as 10 new pair of slacks. All of his new slacks were very tight and very trendy. They were as close to wearing girl’s slacks as a guy could get. The tops were all over the map from tight tank tops to very trendy long sleeve shirts. All were in very bright colors that just screamed fag. Chad loved trying on the different outfits. Christy even picked out new underwear for him. She told him he could not wear his old boxers anymore but needed to wear tight briefs and thongs. Chad loved the new briefs—if only his little dick was big enough to fill them out.

Chad and Christy continued to shop. They picked out new shoes. He loved the look of his new shoes with higher than normal heels but knew it would take some getting used to. They then went and had his ears pierced and bought several new pairs of earrings. They were just like two girlfriends shopping away. As they prepared to leave the mall, Chad saw one of the starting guards, Hank Smith, on their main opponent’s basketball team coming toward them. He whispered to Mistress that they needed to hurry past him. Christy would have none of that. She waved to Hank who of course stopped to talk to this attractive blonde. Christy introduced herself to Hank who was immediately excited to find out that she was a cheerleader. She then introduced Chad. “Hank—you probably remember Chad Pierson, your opposing guard in last week’s game.”

Chad turned crimson red. He was still wearing Christy’s original outfit—the pink crop top and the tight little white shorts. In the back of his mind, he couldn’t believe he was letting this girl boss him over and made him walk around in this girl’s outfit. He was mortified that he was being shown off to this guy. But on the surface, he loved that he was talking to this hot guy. Master Bob’s mind control still had him looking at guy’s bodies and visualizing what their cocks were like. He tried to fight it but he started thinking about Hank in that way. Hank looked at Chad and smiled. “This can’t be the same tough guy that beat us last week. You’re nothing but a fag—a swishing sissy. God, I can’t believe that you are a pansy like this. And look at the outfit that you are wearing. I can’t believe a real man would wear a shirt and shorts like that! Wow.” Christy loved hearing Chad being treated like this and loved the way that Hank was making him squirm.

“You know, Hank. Chad here is actually very gay and gives one awesome blowjob. He is one of the best cocksuckers you will ever find. I bet he would be willing to give you one right now, wouldn’t you Chad?” As much as he hated it, Chad nodded eagerly. He really did want to taste Hank’s dick in his mouth and wondered if it would taste different than Master Bob’s did. Hank looked over at Chad. “I don’t know. I’m not gay like this sissy must be. He does look like he has cocksucker lips. I bet he really does give great head. Any guy who would go to the mall dressed up like that must be a fag. You know, I never turn down a freebie so maybe I should have this sissy suck me off!”

Christy suggested that they go out to her car. As they walked out, Chad felt Hank’s hand on his ass—feeling him squeeze his ass cheeks through the tiny pair of shorts. Chad was getting more and more excited about giving Hank a blow job even as the inside of his brain was screaming to run away! As they got to Christy’s car, Hank jumped in the back seat and lay back against the opposite door. Chad felt himself follow him in and then reach over and undo Hank’s jeans. He wiggled them down Hank’s legs and then reached up to pull his briefs down. Hank’s big cock was freed. Chad then leaned over and planted a kiss with his lips on Hank’s cock. Chad began to slowly kiss and lick the delicious cock. It did taste different than Master’s but was still very, very good. Chad gave Hank the best tongue bath he could and then took his cock into his mouth. He began to slowly bob up and down on it—taking a little more into his mouth each time. Finally, he was able to completely deep throat Hank’s cock. Hank looked down at this sissy giving him the best blowjob he had ever had! It felt awesome. Chad was sucking faster and harder on the cock. He loved the taste of cock in his mouth and throat. He loved being a cocksucking fag. He felt Hank tense up and then suddenly, the cock began to erupt in his mouth with the delicious cum. Chad furiously sucked and swallowed as hard as he could. He didn’t want to miss out on even one drop of Hank’s precious sperm. He loved the taste of the gooey cum going down his throat and into his stomach. He could suck on Hank’s cock all day. He dreamily let it slip out of his mouth and slowly and lovingly licked it clean. He hoped that Hank felt like he had got a great blowjob! Chad kissed his cock one more time and then pulled Hank’s underwear up. He then pulled his jeans up and buttoned and zipped them. He gave Hank’s cock one more kiss through the jeans material. Hank looked down at the sissy and said, “What a great cocksucker! Wait until I tell the rest of the team that I just got the best blow job in my life from the fag guard from Jefferson High.”

Christy looked over at Hank. “You know what, I bet that Chad here would love to give a blow job to every member of your team. You know, kind of an apology for beating you guys last week. I guarantee you, Chad will give your entire team as good a blowjob as you just got. If not, you guys can all fuck him in his ass! How about it Chad? Shall we plan this for next Saturday morning?” Chad felt like he was now being prostituted out! His mind screamed NO but he could only smile and nod his head. “I’d love to give all you cute boys a blowjob. I promise it will be the best one you have ever received or you can do anything to me. I’ll be the best cocksucker you have ever had. I can’t wait to suck on twelve big, delicious cocks!” Hank quickly agreed and said he knew that the rest of the team would love a blowjob—especially one as good as what he just got. Hank left the car and only Christy and Chad were left. “You’ve been very good, Chad. Master will be very pleased with your progress.” Chad got out of the back seat and slid into the passenger’s seat of Christy’s car. He was sitting with his hands in his lap as they drove back to Master Bob’s house thinking about how happy he was that he had pleased both Master and Mistress today.

When Christy and Chad came into Master Bob’s house, he was so pleased to see them. They looked so cute together—his sexy blonde cheerleader slave and his new fag slut. He told them to both crawl over to him and give him a blowjob and he would tell them what their next week was going to be like. Both slave and sissy dropped to their knees and hurried over to Master. They both quickly took his jeans and briefs off of him. Both licked their lips in anticipation of the delectable cock in front of them. “I want you to share.” Christy began to lick and then deep throat Master’s cock while Chad worked on licking and sucking on Master’s big balls. They would then switch.

Bob began. “Christy, when you go back to school on Monday, you will dress a bit more sexy than usual. You will only wear short skirts from now on. I give you permission to wear your bras and panties but only thongs and only very sexy undies. Remember, my cock is the only cock for you so you will pay no attention to any of the boys at school. However, you will start to look at other girl’s tits and asses like you never have before. Even though you will hate it, you will not be able to help yourself as you begin to realize that you are bisexual. The thought of kissing another girl will turn you on. You will want to caress their soft skin. You would love to suck a girl’s tits and caress her boobs. The thought of eating another girl’s pussy gets your own cunt hot and wet. Even though inside you hate this idea, you will not be able to stop yourself from having these thoughts and getting wet. When you are around pretty girls, your panties will be sopping wet from your juices flowing out from your cunt. You are especially attracted to the other members of the cheerleading squad. When you girls are changing into your uniforms or showering, it will be all you can do to not drop to your knees and eat out another girl. You will find yourself touching other girls—not enough to turn them off but you will caress their hair and shoulder and touch their arm. You will occasionally brush your arm on their ass and you will almost cum in your panties when that happens. You will like to hug them so that you can feel their tits up against your own sensitive tits. On Wednesday, you will bring the entire cheerleading team to my house. You will tell them it is a party and that they all need to wear their cheerleading uniforms.”

“Chad, when you go home tonight, you will take all of your new clothes. You will find that your parents already know that you are gay. They will support you because you will become the fag sissy they always wanted. On Monday, you will dress in a pair of your new low rider jeans and t-shirt. You will wear a pair of your new thong underwear under your jeans. You will find that your hair will begin to grow out quite fast this week. I have also slowed your pathetic little balls from producing testosterone.” Bob looked down at his slaves who continued to suck on his cock for all they were worth. “At lunch on Monday, you will sit with Lance Peterson. You will think that Lance is the most handsome and sexy guy you have ever seen. You will start to seduce Lance; slowly at first with a little flirting but over the next 2 days, you will be very overt. On Tuesday, you will continue to seduce Lance. At basketball practice, you’ll slowly start to dribble and shoot like a girl does. At night, you will shave all the hair below your neck off your body except for a little tuft of hair above your little cockette—like a porn actress. On Wednesday, you will fully seduce Lance and take him over to your house after school. Your parents will think nothing of it. Lance is the most important person in your life except for Master and Mistress. You will beg him to make you his bitch. You will let him take you as many times as he likes in both your mouth and ass. You’ll beg him to spend the night with you and you will love the feeling of sleeping in his arms. You will repeat this over Thursday and Friday. On Saturday morning, you have three appointments. The first is your agreement to give every player on your opposing team the best blowjob you can. Christy will take you to fulfill that promise that you made. At 2PM, you have an appointment to get your hair done in a femmy-male kind of style. At 6 in the evening, I’ve made an appointment at Best Tattoo for you to get some tattoos that I have picked out and a piercing or two. That evening, you will pick up Lance and take him out to dinner. Afterwards, you will go back to your house and give him the best sex possible. On Sunday, you will come over here for your next week’s instructions. The best part of this is that deep inside your mind, you hate all this, you don’t want to do any of it but you are totally powerless to stop. On the outside you will be faggy and cuddly and enjoying everything I have laid out for you but in the inside, you will hate every minute of it.”

Bob began to tense up and start to cum. Christy took all of his cum and held it in her mouth. She then pushed Chad down on his back and let Master Bob’s delicious seed drip from her mouth into Chad’s. He then swallowed every delightful drop of it. Inside, Chad was a mess—totally horrified at what lay ahead of him. Even as he was reveling in the taste of Master’s cum, Chad was also dreading all that lay ahead of him.

To Be Continued . . .