The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheerleader Slaves

By Heather2837

Chapter 5—Christy Goes Back to School

Christy rolled over when the Monday morning alarm clock went off. She stretched a bit and began to think about how good her life had become. Being selected by Master Bob was the most incredible experience of her life. She loved serving her Master and meeting all his sexual desires. She knew that Master was the only male for her—she could be a friend with other boys but never in a sexual way. Master made her happy and doing whatever he wanted her to do was all she desired now. She could not wait to get through school today since she would see Master after school and would serve him. Christy knew that she had to have a load of Master’s cum in at least one of her holes or else she would get very sick.

Christy took a quick shower. As she dried herself, she could not help but marvel at how much she loved her new breasts and nipples. They were the perfect size—C cup—for her and her nipples were much larger than before. She knew that Master has made her ass absolutely perfect and she loved it. As she got dressed, she first picked out some very sexy undies. She put on a blue garter belt and then put on some thigh high nylons. She loved the way they caressed her legs as she fastened the tabs from the garter belt. She then pulled a pair of baby blue thong panties with lace trim out of her lingerie drawer and pulled them up her legs. Christy loved the feel of the thin thong strap between her ass cheeks and the way the satin fabric felt on her shaved pussy. She then put on the matching demi bra. It felt so awesome on her tits and really showed them off. She pulled on a cotton blouse that buttoned up the front. She loved the fact that she could unbutton the top buttons and show off her boobs to the world. Christy finished off the outfit with a short denim mini skirt. She would have to be careful not to flash her nearly naked ass or the tops of her nylons. Finally, Christy selected a pair of low heels to complement the outfit. As she checked herself out in the mirror, she knew she really looked hot and sexy.

When she came down to breakfast, she was a bit surprised when her mother asked if she was going over to Master Bob’s after school as if it was the most natural thing to say in the world. Obviously, Master had used his powers on her parents to make them amenable to Christy spending long periods of time at his house. Her mother even said, “We are so proud that you are becoming Master Bob’s little fuck slave. While you were out shopping with that little sissy Chad, Master Bob visited us here. He told us that things would be very different here. He took you father into the bedroom and worked with him around the changes that would happen in our household. He helped your father to understand his new place in our relationship and how he was going to become a much more feminine person. You will also be so proud of your father’s progress.” Her father entered the kitchen. Her mother ordered him to take his shirt off. Christy noticed that it buttoned on the wrong side for a man’s shirt. Under his shirt, her dad was wearing the cutest little camisole with lace trim. Christy’s mother told him to pull his pants down. Without questioning her, her dad immediately followed her orders. Christy saw that he was wearing the most adorable little red lace panties. She also noticed that his pants were much more of a ladies cut of slacks. “Your Dad is going to become the most adorable and femmy husband that I can imagine. We will have so much fun getting him dressed and trained to be our own little maid here at home. Master Bob said if you are not the most cooperative and adoring slave for him, he will make these changes to your father permanent and he will become a sissy slave for Master”

Master Bob had clearly changed lots of things in Christy’s home. Christy was horrified at the threat to permanently change her dad into a sissy transvestite. She knew that she had to be the best slave she could possibly be and keep Master Bob happy with her so that her Dad could return to normal. Christy kissed her mom and dad goodbye. She went out, got in her car and drove off to school. When she arrived, she left her car and walked into the school and her first period room. She could feel the eyes of all the guys on her but she gave them no thought at all. She even noticed her teacher, Mr. Phillips, eying her legs under her short skirt. For her part, Christy could not keep her eyes off her friend Susie. She was wearing the tightest pair of jeans and Christy loved the way they hugged her cute, round ass. She had never noticed other girls like this before. Inside she couldn’t understand these feelings. She certainly wasn’t a lesbian or anything. She never ever had sexual thoughts about another girl and now her she was noticing Susie’s cute ass. She actually felt her cunt start to get wet just thinking about Susie and her ass. She told herself to stop but could not. All during class, she kept sneaking glances over at Susie. She loved the way her friend would lean over on her desk and her boobs would get compressed against the table. God, those boobs are sooo hot looking, Christy thought to herself. Stop those thoughts. She is another girl. I’m not like that.

When class ended, Christy found herself stepping over to Susie’s desk. She put her arm around her and gave her a hug. “Its so good to see you today,” Christy used as a cover. She loved the feeling of hugging her friend and feeling her bra through her top. She never knew that feeling a bra could be such a turn on. She love the feeling it was giving her cunt which was starting to soak her satin panties. She could feel Susie’s tits against Christy’s own big titties. God, I’d love to feel her tits, she thought to herself. I wonder what they taste like. Susie smiled at her and got up to leave. It was all Christy to could do not to put her hand under her skirt and rub her clit as she watched that beautiful ass walking away from her. She then left the class and walked down the hallway to her next period room. All she noticed were all the sexy tits and asses walking down the hallway. She couldn’t believe how sexy girls were.

Her entire school day was like this. Inside, she screamed no but she could not help but check out all the cute girls in the classes. She loved the look of tits and asses on them. She loved touching the sexy girls—even if it was just a touch on their arm or even their leg. She found herself thinking about how good it would be to kiss the really pretty ones on their soft lips. She wondered if it would be different from kissing a boy. She even thought about what it would be like to kiss one right on their cunt and start licking their clit and sucking on it. Stop these thoughts!! You are not a lesbian!

When she went to cheerleader practice after school was over, it was so tough not to make a fool out of herself and give her bisexual tendencies away. These were the prettiest girls in the school. Holly was a cute blonde with perky tits and a great smile. Abby was also blonde and blue eyed with an awesome body. Lauren was dark haired with big tits and a perfect butt. Mary was a dirty blonde with great legs and a sexy ass topping them off. Finally, Tiffany was a red head with a fiery body to go with her flaming hair. Christy could not help but stare at all of the great tits and asses around her. When they all got naked to take their showers after practice, it was all Christy could do not to cum as she saw these incredible nude girls in the shower with her. Inside she was horrified at these desires but outside, well, she just wanted to kiss and hug and suck their tits and eat their pussies. She managed to get through the shower but she was so turned on watching them put their panties on and put their little bras on over their boobs.

“Hey girls. Lets go to a party Wednesday night. I hear the basketball team is going to meet us also. Lets wear our uniforms and have some fun.” Christy went on to convince the other girls on the squad that this would be a good idea. They all agreed to go.

Christy left in her car and could not wait to get over to Master to tell him about her day. She arrived at Master Bob’s house and knocked on his door. She was so thrilled when her opened the door. Master told her how sexy she looked and how pleased he was with her. She entered his house and immediately dropped to her knees. “Master, may I serve you today?” Bob loved the look of this sexy girl on her knees with her eyes averted. “Tell me about your day.”

Christy started to explain how she had felt about all the cute girls she could not keep her eyes off of. She told him about how she was not a lesbian but all she thought about was how beautiful the girl’s asses and titties were and how much she wanted to touch them and lick them and suck them. Bob smiled and knew that inside Christy hated the thought of eating out a girl. But on the outside, she would have done it in a moments notice and loved every sexy second of it. Bob told Christy, “You have been a good slut girl today. I’ll let you select how you want to be fucked.”

Christy was thrilled that Master Bob would be so kind as to let her make the decision. She loved the thought of his big cock in her mouth and swallowing all of his delicious cum down her throat. But she also loved the thought of having him fucking her cunt and feeling his huge cock deep inside her womb. It was an awesome feeling when his hot cum spewed into her. But given how hot all those girl’s asses were today, she decided to ask Master to ass fuck her. “Please Master. Would you put your beautiful cock in your slave’s ass and fuck her hard?” Master Bob appeared pleased with her decision and told her to lay over the edge of the bed. He lifted up her short skirt and moved her little thong strap out of her butt crack. He reached into her sopping cunt in order to get some lube for her dry asshole. He slowly lubed her up with her juices off his fingers. He then positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her tight little puckered ass. He slowly pushed his cock into the tight hole. Christy started to feel the warmth of being fucked come over her. She began to push her ass back to meet Master’s thrusting cock. Slowly, Bob pushed more and more of his cock into tight ass. God, he loved the feel of this slave’s ass. He could butt fuck her all night long. She started to fuck her harder and harder. She was really getting into this ass fucking. Bob had his entire cock buried in her ass. He started to accelerate his fucking motion and knew he was going to cum soon.

Christy loved getting ass fucked. Master’s cock was awesome buried deep in her butt. She even started to think about how wonderful it would be to have Master ass fucking her while she ate out the cunt of one of her fellow cheerleaders. It would be great! She felt Master Bob start to tense up and she knew he would begin to spew his seed in her ass. Suddenly, she felt his hot cum filling her ass up. It felt so good to have his sperm flooding into her butt. She loved her Master and loved being fucked up her ass like this. She began to cum uncontrollably and felt the waves of passion flood over her. She was screaming, “Oh Master. I loved your cock in my ass. You are so great. Please use me and fuck anytime you want. I want to please you so much. Use your little slut to please you and make your cock feel good.” Bob slowly pulled his cock out of her gorgeous ass. Christy immediately turned around and started to clean off his cock with her tongue. She loved giving him a tongue bath after he fucked her. She loved the remaining taste of his cum on his cock and she even loved licking off any of her own shit that was on his cock. She then took his softening cock into her mouth and slowly sucked on it to make her Master feel good. She then released his cock but not before she kissed it all over from the head to Master’s big beautiful balls.

Master Bob was very pleased with his slave slut. She truly would do anything for her. He told her that it was time for her to go but that he would see her again tomorrow after school. Christy felt so empty when she walked out of Master’s house. She loved the feeling of being able to serve him and to make him happy.

She quickly drove home and headed up to her bedroom. It was late and she was tired. She got undressed and put on a tiny t-shirt to sleep in. She loved the look of wearing too small shirts and how her sexy tits stuck out. She liked the look of her nipples pushing against the fabric of her shirts. As she settled into her bed, she began to think about all the really cute girls that she was around today. Inside her head, she hated these thoughts. She definitely was no lesbian and she did not want to make out with another girl. She was going to fight Master Bob on this. She loved serving him but she did not want to become a fuck toy for other girls. As she fell asleep with that thought, she did not even realize that she had been playing with her nipples with one hand and the other was in her panties rubbing her clit.

The next day, Christy again got dressed in her new sexy style. She once again wore a very short skirt over a set of very provocative lingerie. Her top was a very lacy camisole—more the new style of tops that looked more like underwear than tops. She loved the look and knew that she looked hot. She arrived at school and immediately her programming from Master Bob began to take over. She started staring at girl’s butts and their boobs. She started to get wet between her legs thinking about licking and sucking at her girlfriends’ cunts and asses.

But Christy started to force her subconscious will on her conscious mind. She forced herself to stop thinking about girls in a sexual way. She refused to touch them and she made herself not get turned on. She worked very hard to make this happen. She almost failed during cheerleading practice when she was looking intently at the other beautiful cheerleaders and their awesome bodies. When they showered after practice, Christy nearly lost it and fell to her knees to beg any of the girls to let her eat their pussy out. But she held on and made it through the day.

After school, she nearly decided to defy Master and not go to his house. She went home instead. But an empty feeling began to fill her stomach. She began to get sick to her stomach and started to chill. It was just like withdraw symptoms that she had read that drug addicts had when they went off of drugs. Suddenly, Christy remembered that Master Bob told her that she was now addicted to his semen and that she had to get at least one of her holes filled up with his cum each day. She tried to resist the gnawing feeling in the pit of her stomach. She tried everything she could think of but nothing worked. She began to get desperate. “I can’t take this anymore. I have to get a load of cum in my mouth or cunt or ass. I have to make amends to Master Bob for being defiant. What if he rejects me and never gives me any of his semen again? What will I do?”

Christy quickly ran to her car and drove as fast as possible to Master’s house. She quickly ran up to the front door and rang the doorbell. When Bob answered the door, Christy quickly fell to her knees and begged, “Oh Master. Please fuck me. Your slut slave needs your cum in her. Please fuck me anywhere you want. I will give you the best fuck that you have ever had. Please Master. Please cum inside me.”

Bob smiled as he looked down at the desperate blonde. She looked so cute on her knees in her little top and skirt. He had expected this to happen today. Bob had relaxed his mind control powers on Christy. He wanted to see what would happen and how far she would push it. Bob did not want to have to totally control Christy but wanted her to exert her own control over her thoughts to—just as long as they coincided with his desires!

“You have been a very bad slut to have defied me. You have been a very bad girl. Bad girls can face punishment. Maybe I should just send you home and let the pain in your stomach get worse and worse until you are sent to the hospital. Of course, they won’t be able to help you because only my semen can end the pain. But you have not earned it, slut.”

Christy was horrified. She had to have her daily fix of taking Master Bob’s cum into one of her holes. “Master, please. I will be a good girl for you. I want to be a good girl. I will do anything to make this up to you. I want to be the best girl for you that I can be. Please Master. Let me prove that I can be good.”

Bob told her to crawl into his house. Christy crawled in like a puppy dog—following behind her beloved Master. “Maybe I should just turn you over to my dogs. They would love to have another kennel bitch to fuck. You could be spending the rest of your days fucking and sucking my two Shepards as your new masters. Or maybe I should punish your parents for this transgression. I can make the permanent changes to your father and start him down the path to permanent girlhood. I’ll make his boobs grow out to huge proportions and round his ass just like a porn star. I’ll give him cocksucking lips and make him want to be a sissy cocksucker for the rest of his life. He’ll dress like a whore and spend his days at adult bookstores trying to pick up men to satisfy his need for a cock in his mouth or ass. And your mother—I’ll turn her into a bisexual whore. She will spend her days walking the streets so that she can turn tricks to support her new cocaine habit. She will become a specialist in being white meat for black guys. Is that what you want? Because this is the future that your defiance is creating.”

Christy began to cry. “No Master. Please punish me if you are going to punish anyone. Please do not turn my parents into whores. Make me a whore if you must. I’ll fuck and suck black guy’s cocks if that is you wish. I’ll be a little sex whore to keep my parents safe. Please Master. I want to be your obedient slave. I will never again defy you and fail to carry out your wishes. I will learn to love other girls and to follow out your orders. I will eat their cunts and suck their tits. I will lick their assholes. I will be the best little slave you can imagine.” Christy was sobbing and kissing Master’s feet. She really did need to serve him and love him. She could not imagine her life without her Master’s love and guidance. She could not imagine how stupid she was to have defied him. She loved Master.

Bob knew that the pretty cheerleader was broken. With the light mind control and the horrible scenarios for her future, he knew that she would become his slave without his prodding and would do anything her asked her. She was pathetically holding on to his ankles as she licked his feet. Yes, she was now permanently his. No one or nothing could break the bond in her mind to her Master. “Christy, you have been a very bad girl. You need to be punished with a spanking. Assume the position on my lap.” Christy immediately stopped licking his shoes and got up to lean over his lap. She lay down on his lap like a little girl and pulled up her tiny skirt to expose her ass. She wanted to be punished, needed to be punished for being such a bad girl. What was she thinking about? Master is so good to her. She was so bad acting like a little bitch and not following his orders. All directions from Master had to be for her good.

Bob began to spank the cheerleader’s ass. He loved the look of the sexy girl on his lap acting like a little girl. At some point in time, he may actually regress her age and make her a little girl for a while. For now, he was enjoying spanking the perfect ass on him lap. It began to get redder and redder as Christy began to sob and cry. “I’ll be a good girl,” was sobbed over and over. Finally, Bob knew that all of Christy’s resistance was nearly gone. He slapped her ass one more time and then let her up off of his lap. Christy rubbed her sore ass and then got down on her knees. “Please Master. Please use me and fuck me. I want to be your fuck slave and make you so happy. Please let me fuck you.”

Bob knew how really eager his slave was to be fucked. He told her to go lay down on the bed in the bedroom and await him. Christy flew to his bedroom and lay down. She took all of her clothes off and awaited Master’s arrival. Her cunt was getting sopping wet just thinking about Master Bob and his cock. I hope he fucks my cunt, she thought to herself. Master Bob arrived in the bedroom and took off his pants. His cock seemed even bigger than before. It had to be at least twelve inches long and so thick. Christy could not take her eyes off the huge prick. Bob told her to get up on the bed on her hands and knees. Christy felt the huge cock at the entrance to her vagina. Master was teasing her by rubbing his cock against her engorged clit and making her gyrate. Oh, god. Please put it in me, she thought. Suddenly, she felt Master’s cock begin to enter her cunt. It slowly slid in and in—further and further. Just when she thought she could not take it anymore, Master thrust his entire cock into her—all twelve inches. Christy about fainted. She could not image that she was taking this huge cock in her cunt. She loved the feeling and how filled up she was. It was an awesome feeling. Master began to thrust in and out of her. She began to match his movements with her own rhythm of her ass. She loved how good the huge monster cock felt in her cunt. She could not wait to feel him cum inside of her. She loved the feeling of his hot cum in her vagina. Harder and harder, Master kept increasing the pace of his thrusting action. Finally, his cock began to spurt huge amounts of his precious cum inside her cunt. Christy exploded with her own orgasm as she felt the huge amount of cum filling her up. She loved Master. She loved his cock inside her. She would never do anything to disappoint her Master again.

Christy felt Master pull his cock out of her. She eagerly turned around and began to lick Master’s massive cock clean. She loved the taste of his cum and her cunt juices mixed together on his cock. Bob looked down at Christy gently licking and sucking his cock clean. She would grow from this defiance and would become the best slave imaginable as a result. He was very pleased with her progress.

Christy went home that night knowing that she had regained Master’s trust and love. How could I have been so stupid? As she climbed into bed, she began to gently play with her clit. She started to fantasize about the cheerleading squad. She fell asleep and the fantasy continued in her dreams. In it, Christy was on her knees and was eating Holly’s cunt out. Mary was behind Christy and was fucking her cunt with a strap on dildo. Lauren and Tiffany were engaged in a passionate 69—each was enthusiastically eating out the other girl’s cunt. Abby was sitting on the floor with a dildo in her cunt and another one in her ass. It was an awesome dream and Christy came in her sleep over and over again.

Christy awoke the next morning. She was very sore between her legs but with a giggle, she remembered how many times she made herself cum last night. “I was so silly to defy Master. I love him so much and only want to do what he asks me to do.” Christy showered and got ready for school. She dressed in a plaid, schoolgirl design skirt and a plain white blouse. She chose pink lacy undies to wear today. She pulled her long blonde hair back into a ponytail. She couldn’t wait to get to school.

When Christy arrived at school, she immediately saw Lauren. Lauren looked so hot today. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a white cami top that showed off her big tits and dark hair. She looked so awesome in the way the jeans seemed form fitted to her perfect ass. School hadn’t even started and Christy was getting wet between her legs. She went up and gave Lauren a big hug. She loved the feeling she got from her boobs when Lauren’s tits smashed against her own. Lauren asked her if the big party was still on and whether or not they were still going to wear their cheerleading uniforms. Christy confirmed that everything was still a go and that they would go in Christy’s car after practice.

The day was a blur for Christy. A couple of guys tried to hit on her but she blew them off. She had no interest in guys at all (except of course for Master Bob). But the girls—wow! She had no idea that there were so many cute and hot girls at school. Master Bob was right—girls are so pretty and sexy and right for Christy. It was all she could do to contain herself all day. She really loved looking at girls who wore short skirts. They really turned her on to the point that she could barely contain herself.

Practice was so tough. She could not keep her eyes off of the other girl’s cute butts as they did their routines and exercises. These were the best of the best—the sexiest and best looking girls in the school and Christy loved being close to them. She couldn’t help herself from inadvertently touching their boobs or brushing by their asses. The girls just thought she was clumsy but in reality she was copping a feel! When they were all naked in the shower, Christy could not keep her eyes from wandering to the other girl’s bodies. It was such a turn on to see the girl’s soaping up their tits and washing their pussies. They all looked so damn good with the water streaming over them. Christy felt her cunt getting turned on and she began to wash herself while secretly playing with her clit. She moaned softly and when she came, she tried hard to stay quiet. The other girls heard her moan and laughed it off.

The girls all quickly got dressed in their cheerleading uniforms. They all put their blue athletic bras on and pulled their tight cheer panties over their round asses. Each one pulled on their red, white and blue crop cheerleading top. Finally, they put on their pleated matching skirts. They had specially ordered these uniforms to be an inch shorter skirts and the short crop tops. They had all decided that they wanted to have the sexiest cheerleading uniforms they could get away with. Their crop tops showed off much of their stomachs and their belly buttons. Their cheer panties were almost impossible to hide given the short length of their skirts. Each put on their ankle socks and shoes. This team was unbelievably gorgeous. When Christy looked at the others, she knew why guys loved cheerleaders. They were all hot. She understood why guys got hard ons looking at the cheerleading squad because Christy’s cunt was just flowing her sweet nectar out of her pussy.

The team piled into Christy’s car and headed off. The other girls kept asking where this party was and why they had not heard about it from anyone else. Christy just smiled and told them it was a very private and secret party that they would absolutely love. She told them their lives were going to change as a result of the party—it was that important! The girls got all excited and could not wait to get there.

Christy pulled up at Master Bob’s house and the girls all ran up to the front door. Christy opened the door and led the girls into the living room. What they saw was Bob sitting in his chair. “Welcome girls. Christy told me you would be the most beautiful cheerleaders that I have ever seen. She did not exaggerate. You are all going to be the most exquisite and beautiful harem of slaves that anyone can imagine. Welcome to your new life. You may all call me Master Bob!”

TO BE CONTINUED . . .