The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheerleader Slaves

By Heather2837

Chapter 6—Chad’s Humiliation

Chad woke up on Monday morning with a headache. What a weird dream, he thought to himself! I can’t believe that I would ever dream about anything as gay as that dream. It was so weird—this Master Bob guy, being fucked by a couple of dogs, sucking on Master’s cock, going shopping with Christy for new clothes, sucking off the starting guard on Arlington’s basketball team and then sucking off Master’s cock and sharing it with Christy. Too strange! Even coming home was bizarre. He came home dressed in Christy’s pink camisole top and white hot pants that made him look like a fag to begin with. His parents thought nothing of it and he showed them all the new outfits that he had bought. He even modeled a couple of the really gay ones for them and they seemed very supportive of his new lifestyle.

Oh, well. I guess even the best of us ladies men have these kinds of weird dreams, Chad said to himself. He jumped out of bed and into the shower. He paid particular attention to making sure that he was really clean. I can’t wait to get to school. I’m going to get into one of those cheerleader’s pants tonight. Suddenly, he got real sick to his stomach. He couldn’t stand it. His mind was focused upon a naked cheerleader’s cute ass and it was making him sick. Chad then remembered his dream and sucking off a guy’s cock. As the image replaced the girl’s image in his mind, the sickness left and Chad began to get really turned on. His little dick started to get hard. Chad didn’t seem to even notice that his cock had shrunk to the size of a five year olds’ dick. “God—I’ve got to get a hold of myself and stop these gay thoughts!”

Chad got out of the shower and dried off. He paid particular attention to how his hair (was it longer?) was styled. He even put on some really great smelling aftershave, which he never did. Chad went over to his underwear drawer. He pulled out a tight fitting thong. Although he had always worn boxers, he really loved how these tight white thongs fit him (wow, do I look hot!). He then picked out one of his new shirts (tighter than he normally wore). He grabbed one of his new low rider jeans and pulled them on. He loved the look of the outfit on him and really liked the fact that the t-shirt rode up on him and exposed his stomach. Chad then finished the outfit with a new pair of shoes. He really thought he looked good today. As he looked at himself in the mirror, Chad didn’t even notice how he put his hands on his hips and modeled much like a female high fashion model.

Breakfast was a blur. Chad’s mom kept commenting on how good he looked and how much she liked his new look. Chad gobbled down his breakfast and headed out to school. When he arrived, some his buddies yelled over to him. When Chad waved back to them, he didn’t even realize how limp wristed the wave was. He walked in with the guys to his first period class. He kept noticing the guys walking in front of him. He thought how great they looked in their jeans. He could not keep his eyes off of their tight asses in their tight jeans. Inside, Chad started boiling over. He hated these thoughts—he wasn’t gay. But he could not seem to stop gay thoughts from coming fast and furious. He kept thinking about guy’s bodies and his little dick started to get hard. When his buddy Jeff showed up, Chad could not help but think about the package Jeff had in his jeans. He knew that Jeff was hung like a racehorse and he was so turned on by that thought.

All through the morning, Chad struggled with his thoughts. He kept telling himself that he was a regular guy but every time he would look over at a girl and think about her (which was his normal classroom activity), he would get sick to his stomach. He would then quickly switch and start thinking about some guy in class and how hot his body was and how much Chad would enjoy caressing it. He would get so excited from this and the pleasure would almost take over his body. The guys were starting to get creeped out by the way that Chad was staring at them.

Luckily, Chad managed to make it to lunch. He fully intended to sit with his buds on the basketball team but then he saw Lance Peterson sitting in the corner by himself. Chad would normally never give Lance the time of day except to give the queer a hard time. But today, well, Chad saw Lance in an entirely new light. He could not believe how handsome Lance was and how hot his body was. Chad felt himself getting so turned on by Lance. Inside, he was seething. Get away from that fag, he told himself. But he could not seem to really control his body and found himself walking over to where Lance was eating lunch. He felt his heart start to race, as he got closer to this really hot guy.

“Hi, Lance. Do you mind if I sit down and have eat lunch at your table?” Chad said in a chirpy voice. Lance looked up and about had a heart attack. This was one of the big jocks in the school. What did he want with Lance? Why was he even talking to him (normally, the jocks only talked to him to call him a fag or a queer)? “Sure, help yourself”, Lance said cautiously.

Chad sat down opposite Lance and was so happy that he was able to sit with him. For his part, Lance wondered what was up with Chad. He was dressed so different—almost in an outfit that screamed gay boy. Chad started talking to Lance in such a nice way that it made Lance relax a bit. Chad told Lance how he was going through a bunch of major changes. “You know, Lance, I used to be such a dumb jock but now I really have become much more sensitive and tuned to the environment around me. I used to only think about how I could get laid and get into some girl’s pants. I’ve really decided that that is not for me. There are so many other interesting things to do or people to get to know—like you.” Lance was really taken back at all of this. For his part, Chad was screaming inside to stop this god awful talk with this fag but he could not stop himself from continuing to flirt with Lance.

“I would really love to get to know you better. You really are a very interesting and handsome guy. It’s amazing that we have never been friends. I’d really love to get to be good, close friends if you know what I mean.” Lance was smiling on the inside. This big jock was hitting on him! He could not believe that this lady-killer was now acting like some smitten little fag trying to pick him up. He even felt Chad’s shoes rubbing up against Lance’s. Chad kept looking deep into Lance’s eyes. Yep, this guy really is hitting on me!

It did not go unnoticed in the lunchroom. Why was the school’s number one jock dressed like a queer and now sitting down engaged in a very friendly discussion with the gay guy Lance? They seemed very friendly. Chad even kept reaching our and touching Lance on the elbow or on his hands. They looked like a couple of fags preparing for a hot date!

Which was precisely what Chad had in mind. He really wanted to figure out how to make Lance, this really hot guy, want to take Chad as his lover. Chad thought that Lance was the most handsome and hot guy that he had ever seen and he was determined to make him love him. Just being around Lance created so much pleasure in Chad. He was so disappointed when lunch was over and they would have to go their separate ways. He asked Lance if they could have lunch again tomorrow. When Lance agreed, Chad was so happy that he leaned across the table and gave Lance a little kiss on his cheek. The entire lunch room saw it and could not believe it.

Chad was in seventh heaven. He actually kissed Lance on the cheek. He loved the feeling of seducing this really hot guy. But he ran into all kinds of trouble after lunch. His friends kept calling him a fag and a fairy. They wondered what was wrong with him. Chad on the inside felt like he was going to explode—why couldn’t I tell them I’m not a queer? Outside, Chad just smiled and took the abuse. He didn’t care what his old friends thought about him. He only cared about Lance and getting to know him.

It continued over the next couple of days. On Tuesday, Chad wore a t-shirt that said ‘Mad About Boys’ on it and another pair of light low rider jeans. He had lunch again with Lance. Lance could not believe that this former jock was really hitting on him. Chad sat right next to him in the lunchroom and kept whispering in Lance’s ear. He felt Chad’s hand on his knee. Lance also felt different. Whereas in the past he was a very docile person, he started to feel very dominant. Whereas before he was considered a weakling, for some reason his body was really toning up and getting muscular. His dick had even grown and looked to be nearly nine inches long when hard! He had no idea that Bob was making these changes happen. Lance began to think about Chad as becoming his little bitch toy. He thought Chad might be fun to be a fuck boy for him and a cum receptacle for Lance. He could not believe how overtly gay Chad had become.

“Do you want to be my little bitch?” Lance asked Chad. Chad was overjoyed. This was exactly what he wanted and to be the bitch of the hottest guy in the school was so exciting. “Oh, yes. I’d love to be your boy toy.” Lance smiled. This could be fun.

“If this is what you want, I want you to shave your body below your neck tonight. The only hair I want to see on you is a little tuft of hair above your pathetic dick—you know, like a porn star. And I want you to wear something really sexy and really gay tomorrow to show me you really want me to take you. Now, come over here and give me a kiss.”

Chad was shaking when he leaned over and gave his love a wet kiss on his lips. He felt Lance force his mouth open and felt his tongue explore his mouth. Chad could not believe it—he was being French kissed by this handsome stud. He loved the feeling of Lance’s lips and responded accordingly. Chad put his arms around Lance’s neck and hugged him as they kissed. The entire lunchroom looked at the two fags making out. Most were almost sickened by this display of gay passion.

Finally, Lance broke off the kiss and told Chad that he would see him tomorrow and they would do something special. As Chad walked away, he felt Lance squeeze his ass and it felt so great. As Chad was leaving the room, a couple of his teammates cornered him. “What the fuck is up with you? When did you become such a queer? I thought you were out to fuck Christy and now you just seem to want to act like a fairy with that fag Lance. You had better straighten your act up or else!”

Chad almost cried. “You guys don’t understand. I love Lance. I really want to be with him. I’ve always been this way and I guess I just hid it from everyone. Please leave us alone.” The guys walked away shaking their heads. They told the sissy that he had better not try anything in the basketball locker room or they would make sure he got kicked off the team.

Chad managed to make it through the rest of the school day. He got to basketball practice early so that he could get dressed before the rest of the team arrived. He was shooting foul shots (or at least trying to) when the rest of the team arrived on the court. “Look at the sissy fag. He even shoots like a girl!” It was true. Try as he might, Chad was shooting the ball just like a girl would. It was like he had not strength as most of the time he had trouble even getting the ball to the net. The team began to scrimmage and Chad was awful. He ran like a girl and shot like a girl. The rest of the team kept calling him a fag and a sissy. Inside, the old Chad kept trying to come out but the new queer Chad was all that people saw.

At the end of the horrible practice, Chad and the rest of the team were sent to the showers. “Don’t try anything funny, you little fag,” said Mike. When they were all in the shower room, Chad couldn’t help but look at the guy’s tight butts and their big cocks. He really loved how the guys looked when they were soaping up their bodies and especially when they washed their dicks and balls. His little cock started to get hard. “Hey, I think the little fag likes us. Have you ever seen a more pathetic little dick on a guy.” The team all laughed at Chad and told him he had better be thinking about quitting basketball and taking up knitting or maybe even cheerleading. “A fag like you would probably love to dress up in the cheerleaders skirt and top and wear a bra and panties, wouldn’t you fag?”

Chad was crushed. He just kept on sobbing and got dressed as fast as he could. His former friends were all abandoning him. Thank goodness he had Lance. He could not wait to spend more and more time with Lance than his old friends. Lance would love him and Chad would love him back and that was better than basketball anyway.

Chad got out of bed the next morning. He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked really hot with his newly shaved body. His legs and chest was baby smooth. He had shaved his cock and balls perfectly smooth. He just left a little ‘porn star’ tuft of hair above his little dick. His ass looked really cute—it just kept on getting rounder and hotter looking. He got dressed—wearing a pair of tight bikini briefs, a baby blue tank top, a pair of khaki slacks that were so tight and a pair of shoes with a medium heel. He wanted to look hot for Lance so he had picked out a shirt that was short and exposed his midriff. He spent lots of time getting his longer hair just right and ended up pulling it back in a ponytail.

The day went by like a flash. Chad paid little attention in any of his classes since he could not wait for lunch so he could see Lance. And then after school—well, who knew what might happen after school! At lunch, Chad snuggled up to Lance at the lunch table. Lance seemed even taller and more hunky to Chad. He was really so hot today. Lance loved his little swishing ex-jock who was trying so hard to seduce him. Lance had discovered he was gay when he was in junior high school. Being a skinny and unattractive guy, he had never really had many relationships and he was always the submissive one when he did get with a guy. Now, it was like a dream come true for him. He had always fantasized about getting it on with one of the really hunky jocks at the school. For whatever reason, Chad was now playing into his fantasy. Lance was now going to be the dominant one finally; in fact, he was feeling so dominant now and could not wait to break this new boy toy down and make him his personal fuck slave. He knew that he could turn Chad into anything that he wanted him to be.

Chad just hung on every word that Lance said and held on to his arm as they ate lunch together. Outwardly, Chad would do anything to win Lance’s love. Inside, his brain was sickened by the way he was swishing around and acting. He couldn’t believe he would wear a blue tank top that said Boy Toy on it. He could not stop himself from throwing away his real maleness and acting like a swishing fag trying to get fucked by this Lance guy. Try as he might to break the spell that seemed to be on him, he couldn’t stop himself from holding hands with Lance, from thinking about how good it would be to sleep with Lance and from kissing Lance. He was sickened by all of this but he could not stop himself. He really could not stop himself from whispering in Lance’s ear, “Why don’t you come over to my house after school today? We can go up to my room and I will make it very worth your while. If you want, you can even spend the night. My parents know that I am gay and don’t really mind if I would bring a guy over for the night.”

Lance was thrilled. He was going to get a chance to fuck this jock over and over. But he wanted to play with Chad’s mind again. “I don’t know. I may have something else to do that is better.” Chad was crushed. He began to tear up and sob as he sniffled and begged his desired lover, “Please Lance. I love you and I will do anything for you. I really need you to come over to my house and let me make you feel good. You can do anything to me. You can fuck me in my mouth or in my ass. I’ll suck you off so well. You will love being in my mouth as my tongue licks your beautiful cock all over. I will be your little boy toy and fuck slut. I’ll make sure that you feel so good. You can do anything to me—tie me up or spank me or beat me. I only want you to be happy and will do anything to please you. Please, please please come over!”

Lance loved seeing this former jock so humiliated that he was in tears begging Lance to come over and fuck the shit out of him. Lance lifted poor Chad’s face up and dried off his tears. He told him he would come over after dinner and play with Chad. He gave Chad a gentle kiss on the lips.

Chad was so happy. He was going to be very, very good for Lance in bed. The rest of the day seemed to blur by. He didn’t even notice all the verbal abuse he got from almost everyone in the school. Chad could not wait to get home and get his room ready for Lance. He cleaned everything up and even put satin sheets on the bed. At dinner, he told his parents that Lance was coming over and they were so thrilled for their gay son to have a special friend come over to spend the night with Chad.

Chad was so fidgety waiting for Lance to come over. Finally, at 7 pm, the doorbell rang and when Chad opened the door, it was Lance. Chad rushed into his arms and gave him a big wet kiss. He took Lance by the hand and brought him into the house. Chad introduced Lance to his parents who told the boys to have a good time. He then led his new lover up the stairs and into his bedroom. Chad was so nervous that Lance would not like it but Lance seemed to think it was a pretty neat room. Lance sat on the bed and told Chad to do a slow striptease for him. Chad was only too happy to comply. He slowly took off his blue tank top to reveal his tight stomach. Chad reached down and unbuttoned his khakis and slowly pulled them down his legs. He was now clad only in a tight pair of briefs. He turned around and wiggled his newly rounded and sexy ass at Lance. He very slowly hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his briefs and began to pull them off. He continued to wiggle his ass at his lover while his pulled his underwear off. Chad was now completely naked. He turned around, embarrassed by the size of his little dick.

Lance loved the look of this fuck boy. He was totally shaved below his neck except for a cute little tuft of pubic hair above his little cock. He cock looked like a little boy’s dick. Lance loved the look of Chad’s bubble butt. He motioned him over and told him to kneel at Lance’s feet. Chad immediately fell to his knees in front of Lance. He would do anything for his lover. Lance looked down at his boy toy and felt the power to control him growing. He told Chad to take Lance’s shoes and socks off and clean his feet with his tongue. Chad feverishly removed Lance’s shoes and socks and immediately started to lick his feet with his tongue. Oh, how he loved making Lance happy and he loved licking his feet and cleaning them. Inside his mind, Chad could not believe that he was now naked and on his knees giving this other fag a tongue bath for his feet. He was so embarrassed by all of this.

Lance loved the feeling of having such control over Chad. He looked down at the boy licking so energetically at Lance’s feet. He told Chad to stop and told him to lie over Lance’s lap. “You need to have your ass reddened a bit by getting a spanking. Chad got up and immediately lay over Lance’s lap. He felt the sting of Lance’s hand as he began to get spanked. Got, this was such a turn on. His tiny cock began to get hard. He could feel Lance’s huge cock through his jeans. Lance continued to spank Chad’s bare ass. He wanted to hear him cry. Chad tried hard not to sob but finally he couldn’t hold out any longer. He began to sob like a girl. Lance loved hearing his new sissy crying and stopped the spanking. “You needed to be punished and now you can get your reward.”

Chad knew that the spanking was for his own good. He stopped his sniffling and was so happy when Lance told him to undress him. Chad unbuttoned Lance’s shirt and took it off. He rubbed his hands all over Lance’s hot chest. He then undid his jeans and unzipped him. He feverishly pulled down Lance’s pants and removed them. His lover stood in front of him clad only in a pair of tight briefs. Chad caressed Lance’s tight bottom through his briefs. Lance’s big cock was straining at the front of his briefs and Chad could not wait to see it. He pulled Lance’s underwear off and both the boys were now naked.

Lance pulled Chad’s body up against him and began to kiss him. Chad felt Lance’s tongue enter his mouth and explore it as his own tongue gently met it. Chad felt Lance’s huge erect cock up against his own inadequate dick. It felt so good to feel his cock pressing against Chad’s groin and stomach. Lance was squeezing Chad’s ass and pulling him up against him. Chad loved the feeling of Lance’s body against him and the delight of Lance deeply kissing him. Chad began to caress Lance’s body and pull him tight against him.

Lance broke off the kiss and told Chad to give him a tongue bath. Chad started with Lance’s face. He licked it all over, paying particular attention to his earlobes and his luscious lips. He then started to give his chest a tongue bath. He licked and sucked at Lance’s nipples and loved the taste of them. He sank to his knees and licked each one of his legs and thighs. He kept getting closer and closer to Lance’s cock but wanted to tease him a bit before he took that prize. Lance turned around and Chad began to lick at this ass. He loved licking Lance’s beautiful ass and spent lots of time on his butt crack—licking as deep as he could. He then began to lick and suck at Lance’s beautiful asshole. He began to rim it with his tongue and then began to playfully push his tongue in and out of the sexy hole. Each time, he was able to thrust his tongue deeper and deeper in Lance’s shit hole. He loved the taste of his lover and could not get enough. He knew that Lance loved this action.

Lance then turned around and faced Chad. Chad began to slowly lick Lance’s big balls. He loved the feeling of the balls on his tongue as he played over the surface of the wrinkled balls. He then began to lick Lance’s shaft. He went up and down slowly and savored the feeling and the taste. He then started to lick at the massive head of the big cock. He could not wait to get this cock in his mouth.

Lance looked down at Chad. The big tough jock was nothing but a simpering cock licker now. He loved the look of Chad’s tongue licking Lance’s cock. He knew that this jock was now his sissy lover. He told Chad to stop licking and start sucking. Chad was overjoyed. He began to take Lance’s nine-inch cock into his mouth. He loved the taste of it in his hot mouth as he sucked on it and rubbed his tongue all over it. He took more and more of the delicious cock in his mouth until he had all of it. He continued to deep throat Lance’s cock. It was so good. He loved the feeling of a cock in his mouth and just knew he was meant to be a cocksucker for the rest of his life. He could not image anything more exciting than to have another man like Lance as his lover.

Lance looked down as Chad energetically sucked on his dick. This boy toy was going to be good. He was a great cocksucker. Lance wanted to sample the rest of Chad. He told him to stop and bend over the bed. Chad looked so hot with his sexy bubble butt in the air. Lance grabbed some lube and put it on his big cock. He then lubed up Chad’s ass with his fingers. Chad loved the feeling of being finger fucked by Lance! He then felt the head of Lance’s big cock at the entrance to his puckered hole. With a push, it entered Chad’s ass and he began to moan with pleasure. Lance kept pushing his cock inside Chad until Chad could feel Lance’s big balls slapping against his ass.

Lance began to vigorously fuck Chad, ramming his cock in and out of the formerly haughty jock’s ass. He knew that Chad was enjoying it as he began to meet each thrust of Lance’s cock with his ass. Chad loved the feeling of getting fucked by Lance. This was what he was made for—to be a cum receptacle for his lover. He could not wait to feel Lance’s hot cum fill his ass. Finally, Lance began to shoot his hot cum in Chad. It felt like a quart of cum filled up Chad and it was awesome. Chad was moaning and almost sobbing as Lance’s hot cream filled up his asshole. He felt empty when Lance began to pull his cock out of Chad.

He told Chad to lick him clean. Chad was overjoyed and immediately took the cock in his mouth and began to lick the delicious juices off. He loved the taste of cock, cum and Chad’s own ass on the cock. He worked the cock in his mouth and made sure that Lance was very clean. He could feel the cum oozing out of his ass. He reached behind and scooped up some of the cum leaking out of his ass and put it in his mouth. He loved the taste of Lance’s juice. When he was done, Lance pulled him to his feet and once again deeply kissed him. Chad loved Lance and wanted him to never leave him. He would do anything to be Lance’s lover.

They made love over and over again that night. Master Bob had given Lance the ability to recover quickly. Chad took Lance’s cock up his ass again and sucked him off twice more. Finally, he fell asleep in Lance’s arms—content to be sleeping in his lover’s embrace. When he awoke the next morning, Chad gently slid down Lance’s body and took his soft cock in his mouth. He could not get enough of Lance’s cock! Lance began to stir and his cock began to harden in Chad’s mouth. Chad gave Lance an awesome blowjob and swallowed every bit of his tasty cum. He then took Lance by the hand and led him to the shower. The two lovers showered together and Chad washed every inch of his love’s body. He paid particular attention to soaping up and fondling Lance’s cock and ass.

The two boys dressed and headed off the school. They arrived hand in hand. As they departed to head for their respective classes, Lance leaned over to Chad and gave him a very deep kiss. The two gay lovers embraced in front of everyone and kissed. Lance was fondling Chad’s ass and Chad was rubbing Lance’s back. The two ended their kiss and went to class. The school could not believe that Chad was this much of a sissy fag to do all this right out in the open. But they soon got used to the sight of the two fags walking hand in hand or kissing or rubbing each other’s body.

Lance spent the next several nights at Chad’s house. He became the dominant one in the relationship. Chad was like a girl—waiting for his lover to make the first move and concentrating on only pleasing his man. He was truly a gay fag. He didn’t even notice girls anymore but only guys and only Lance in a sexual way.

When Lance awoke on Saturday morning to his usual morning blowjob from Chad, he was in bliss. When he came as usual in Chad’s mouth, he then reached down and kissed him. He quickly got dressed and left to run some errands. He was going to meet Chad for dinner that night.

Chad was getting out of the shower when he heard a knock on his bedroom door. It was Christy. “You do remember your appointments today, don’t you? And your first one is with the Arlington basketball team. I thought that they might like to get a blowjob from a cheerleader. You are now an honorary member of the cheerleading team and here is your uniform to wear today.” Christy pulled out a red, white and blue cheerleader, pleated skirt red athletic bra and cheer panties. “You will be such a turn on for the other team to see the star guard and captain dressed in a cheerleader skirt on her knees giving them each a blowjob. Time to get dressed and moving so you are not late.”

TO BE CONTINUED . . .