The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheerleader Slaves

By Heather2837

Chapter 7—The Cheerleading Squad

“Welcome girls. Christy told me you would be the most beautiful cheerleaders that I have ever seen. She did not exaggerate. You are all going to be the most exquisite and beautiful harem of slaves that anyone can imagine. Welcome to your new life. You may all call me Master Bob!”

The look on the five girls was priceless. This had to be one of the prettiest and sexiest cheerleading teams Bob had ever seen. Every one of these girls was extremely cute with stunning bodies. They were each wearing a red sleeveless top trimmed with blue and white that exposed their midriffs. Their cheerleader skirts matched their tops and could not be much more than 14 inches long. The box pleats swayed as the girls moved. Christy was still the best of the best but the other girls were not far behind in the looks and body department.

“Who are you and what is this master bullshit?” Tiffany shouted. “Christy, what the hell is going on here? I thought we were going to a party and the only person here is this jerk! I thought the guys were going to be here and we were going to have a good time. This is such a load of crap.”

Bob looked amused as Tiffany ranted. She will be fun to break, he thought. “Christy, come over beside me and kneel before your Master.” The five new cheerleaders watched as Christy immediately ran over to this guy and fell to her knees in front of him. Her face was just in front of his crotch. She looked adoringly at Master Bob and licked her lips in anticipation.

Tiffany scowled at her. “Christy—what the hell are you doing? This scumbag isn’t worth it. I don’t know about the rest of you but I’m getting the hell out of here!” Tiffany turned to leave but found that she did not have the energy to move another step. She felt her legs give out and fell to her knees. She could not figure out what was going on.

Bob looked directly at Tiffany. “You are acting like a spoiled brat and you are trying my patience. If you don’t watch out, you could find yourself in a very bad situation!” Tiffany couldn’t move but her mouth kept going. “Blow it out your ass. I don’t know what your game is but you are nothing but a complete fuck head. My dad is a top lawyer and when he finds out what you are doing he will sue your ass for everything you have. You had better let us go right now or you’ll be sorry!”

Bob just chuckled. “Your father won’t sue me. In fact, he will probably pay me whatever I want to teach you a lesson in humility. Since you have already assumed the slave position on your knees, why don’t you reach down into your panties and start playing with your pussy. Your cunt is already getting hot and you can’t think of anything else but fingering it. You just kneel there and play with yourself while I get to know your friends better.”

Tiffany felt her cunt start to flow with her juices and it needed to be frigged so badly! Try as she might, she could not keep her hands from lifting the front of her tiny skirt and reaching into her red cheer panties. She gasped as her fingers began to rub her pussy. Her clit felt like it was on fire and she enthusiastically rubbed her fingers over it. Tiffany began to work her cunt harder and harder. She was moaning like a porn star as she fingered her cunt and rubbed her clit. She could not believe that she was doing this in front of her friends and this weird guy.

The other four girls could not believe what they were seeing. Christy was on her knees like an adoring slave and now Tiffany was on her knees but with her hand down her panties and clearly trying hard to make herself cum. She was panting like a girl in heat. Lauren was the first to speak. “Who are you? What are you doing to her? Stop it right now!” Bob turned to her. “She is not doing anything that she does not want to do. Deep in your heart, you all know she is an egotistical bitch who drives you all crazy. She thinks she is better than all of you and more deserving. This girl is loving every second of rubbing her clit, isn’t that right, Tiffany?”

Tiffany looked up at Bob. It took all of her strength to say anything as she was totally focused on making herself cum. “God, my cunt feels so good. I want to stop but I can’t.” She really focused her thoughts hard. “You asshole, you’re making me do this. Stop it or else I’ll kick your slimy ass!” She then fell silent and focused on fingering her cunt.

Bob almost laughed. “Kick my ass. We’ll see. I bet you are licking my shoes clean in the next ten minutes! Since you have an ass fixation, perhaps you should fuck your own ass for a little while. Christy, pick out an appropriate dildo for your friend and give it to her. And you, dear Tiffany, when Christy gives you a dildo, thank her for it, lube it up with your cunt juices and start fucking your pretty little ass with it. And I mean fuck yourself hard and with the dildo all the way in as you thank me for letting you fuck yourself. And don’t stop playing with your cunt, either!”

Christy got up and opening up the desk drawer where she knew there were some sex toys. She selected the biggest, blackest dildo she could find. It was one of those that were molded in realistic rubber off of one of the major black porn stars that was really hung. She could have selected a smaller one but Master Bob was right—Tiffany was a stuck up and egotistical bitch who needed to learn a lesson. She walked over to Tiffany and enjoyed the look of pleasure from the clit frigging and horror at the size of the dildo she was going to have to put in her ass.

“Thank you, Christy, for giving me this really hot dildo. I can’t wait to fuck my asshole with it.” With that, Tiffany pulled her panties completely off. She sat up on her knees spread and began to put the big black dildo into her dripping cunt. She wanted to get itreally lubed up with her hot juices. When it was completely lubed up, she leaned forward and put the big head of the dildo at the entrance to her virgin asshole. She spread her cheeks and started to push the big black cock into her tight little ass. At first, she had trouble getting it to go in but sure enough, it began to slowly slide in. When she met resistance, she grimaced and then pushed the dildo hard. It popped into her asshole and really began to slide into her. She felt the ten inches of black rubber dick completely enter her. Tiffany then started to fuck herself with the dildo with one hand as the other one returned to playing with her cunt. She kept moaning and panting but managed to gasp out, “Oh, Master. Thank you for letting me play with my little cunt and letting me fuck my asshole with this big black cock. I love it, I love it, I love it.”

The other girls remained totally horrified by watching Tiffany get degraded like this. But in the back of each of their minds, they were also really turned on watching their fellow cheerleader fuck herself in her ass. Serves her right, they were thinking. For some reason, none of them could move and they seemed frozen in place, watching her.

Bob started searching through the minds of each of the girls. He wanted to know what they were like, what they liked to do and what they hated to do. He was looking for personality quirks that would be fun to play with as he enslaved each one of them. Mary, for instance, was deeply religious and was a virgin. But she had a wild imagination and really wanted to have sex but was afraid of her father who was a Baptist minister. Holly was a lot like Christy. She was very homophobic and intensely disliked gay people. She could never understand how a boy-boy or girl-girl thing could happen. Lauren only dated rich white kids. She was actually very racist and hated to even be in the same room with a black person. She thought they were beneath her. Abby was very much like Tiffany—another one of those people who thought their shit didn’t stink. She was very elitist and only went out with guys from the best families in town.

Tiffany was really in agony. She was fucking her ass so hard and fingering her clit so hard but she could not cum. She really needed to cum hard. Bob looked down at her and gently said, “If you want to cum, all you have to do is crawl over to me while you continue to fuck yourself and pledge your undying love and devotion to your new Master. Then kiss and clean my shoes with your tongue. If you are good enough, your new Master will let you have a terrific orgasm.”

Tiffany needed to cum. She would do anything to have an orgasm now. She slowly crawled over to Master Bob while she continued to ram the dildo into her puckered asshole and played with her cunt. “Master Bob, please take me as your slave. I know I am unworthy but I will be a good little slave slut. I will serve you and love you. I will be your personal sex slave. You can do anything to me. Please take me as your slave, Master. Please!” With that, Tiffany lowered her mouth to Master Bob’s shoe. She began to kiss and lick his shoe for all she was worth. She had to cum! Her tongue played all over the top and bottom of his shoe and then she went on to the other one. She kept licking and kissing and cleaning the shoe with her tongue and mouth. Tiffany tried to do a great job to please her Master to that he would permit her to cum. She licked harder and harder as she rammed the dildo in and out of her little asshole.

Bob looked down at the sexy little cheerleader as she licked his shoes while fucking her cunt and ass. She was so adorable in her little cheerleader uniform. He knew that she was going to make the biggest challenge to his mind control but he also knew she was no match for him. She was like all the other cheerleaders that he had known when he was younger. They all treated him like shit while they went after the jocks in the school. He had lusted after cheerleaders when he was in high school and college while at the same time hating them for the way they treated people like him. This group was no different and this Tiffany may be the worst one of all. He would have to come up with something special for her. But for now, she had followed his instructions and he released her to cum hard.

Tiffany felt a huge orgasm coming on. She worked her clit harder and harder as she fucked her ass harder with the dildo. She started moaning loudly and her breathing got shallow. Suddenly, her entire body seemed to focus on her clit as she came so hard. She screamed out as the pleasure washed across her body. Waves of pleasure hit her as she continued to cum. She was gasping for air as the waves kept hitting her cunt. She pulled the big black cock out of her ass and put it into her mouth. She began to lick and suck it for all she was worth as the orgasm continued to roll over her. She did not mind the pungent smell or taste of her own shit. She only knew how much she loved the feeling of having a cock in her mouth as she continued to play with her cunt. She sucked on the dildo and slowly let it play out of her slutty mouth as the last of the orgasm began to fade away. Tiffany was panting and gasping for air—having never experienced anything with as much pleasure as she just had.

The girls continued to be both horrified and turned on by the erotic performance. They could not believe that Tiffany could have experienced an orgasm of that size. She looked so hot when she came as she kept fucking her ass with that big black dildo while she rubbed her clit with her other hand.

Master Bob turned to address the other cheerleaders. “I hope you girls understand the power that you are in the presence of. You all have the choice to become my slave or to experience your worst nightmares. I can bring you pleasure or I can bring you pain. I prefer pleasure but that will depend upon you. Christy chose to become my slave and is devoted to me. She will do anything that I ask her to do. Each of you can become like Christy or else. I will let you think about this for a little while but for now, I want to examine my merchandise. Tiffany, get up and join your teammates. I want each of you to stand erect and hold up your skirt and show me your ass.”

Each of the girls felt themselves compelled to follow Master Bob’s instruction. They each stood straight up and faced away from Master. Each one then pulled their cheer panties down to their knees and lifted the back of their cheerleader skirts to expose their asses. Bob got a real hard on looking at the five cheerleaders gladly showing their asses to him. He looked over at Christy kneeling next to him. He knew that the display of these girl’s butts was really turning her on. Her newly implanted lesbian tendency was really getting to her. Bob walked over to the girls. He began to caress Holly’s ass first. It was soft but needed to be a bit rounder. He altered her body to create the perfect ass. Abby’s butt was a little bony so he added some additional padding to her. Lauren needed no additional changes—he loved fondling her perfect ass. Mary just needed a tweak and Tiffany’s ass was rounded and made a bit bigger. Now, in front of him, were five of the absolutely perfect asses the world had ever seen. He told them to turn around and show him their pussies. He loved shaved, smooth pussies but decided that only Christy was going to have a totally smooth cunt. He then removed the pussy hair permanently from all five girls except for a porn star tuft of hair above their bald cunts.

Bob told them they could pull up their panties now. He then had them remove their tops and bras. Holly’s 34B chest became a C cup. Abby and Lauren were both ample on top but Bob made their nipples much larger and erect so that they would always stand out. Mary had the smallest tits of them all and Bob pushed her boobs out to a D cup and capped them with large, pointy nipples. Tiffany had great tits but Bob wanted to make hers a bit bigger and increased their size to DD and made her muscles stronger so that the tits would never sag. She also make the nipples at least 1 inch long when they were aroused so that they would always stick out and advertise that she was horny. He also made corrections to the rest of their bodies—fixing a chin, eliminating some body far, shaping their legs, improving their lips, lifting their cheekbones and giving them the most healthy and thick hair. By the time he was done with them, these were the absolutely most beautiful and sexy girls he could imagine.

Bob wanted to think about what he would do with these girls to match their personalities and their shortcomings. He did want to have some fun while he thought about it. He told Christy that she could play with Holly—especially cruel since Holly hated the thought of any kind of homosexual conduct. Abby and Mary were also to assume a 69 position and spend their time eating each other’s cunts. Lauren was to take the big black dildo that recently was fucking Tiffany’s ass and use it to fuck her cunt since she was as racist as anyone could be. Tiffany was to spend her time eating Lauren’s ass out.

Abby and Mary looked over at each other and began to pull their panties and pleated skirts down. They could not help themselves as they leaned toward each other and kissed deeply. They fell to their knees and then lay beside each other—head to feet. Mary rolled on top of Abby and looked down on her cute little pussy. It was mostly bald except for a little tuft of hair. It was the sexist thing that Mary had ever looked at. She knew that Abby was equally entranced by Mary’s sex. Mary leaned down and began to lap at Abby’s cunt with her tongue. She could not believe how good it tasted. She began to lick it harder as she felt Abby’s wet tongue begin to lick at Mary’s cunt. Mary’s tongue began to seek out Abby’s clit and she began to roll it in her mouth and suck on it. The two girls began to eat each other out with abandon.

Meanwhile, Lauren could not keep her hands off of the big black dildo that Tiffany had been fucking her ass with. She really hated black people but she could not resist the urge to put this big black cock in her aching cunt. She began to get wet just thinking about it. She fell to her ands and knees and began to push the huge rubber cock into her cunt. She loved the way it filled her up and she began to hump the black cock. Lauren had never imagined that a big black cock could make her feel so good. Tiffany watched Lauren fuck herself with the black dildo and was getting really turned on by Lauren’s perfect ass. She knew she just had to eat that ass out and knelt behind Lauren. She lowered her head and began to lick at Lauren’s puckered ass hole. Her tongue licked and explored the tiny hole and then began to penetrate as far as she could make it. She loved licking and sucking on the girls beautiful ass.

Christy, meanwhile, walked over to Holly. She knew that lesbians repulsed Holly but she did not care a bit. She began to caress Holly’s hair and to embrace her. She pulled her tightly to her and began to kiss her deeply. Christy’s tongue began to explore Holly’s mouth as she kissed her harder and deeper. Her hands began to explore Holly’s body. They rubbed her big, beautiful tits and felt her nipples getting hard and erect. Her hands dropped down and lifted Holly’s skirt and began to fondle her perfect ass. She loved caressing Holly’s ass cheeks and feeling her little asshole. Holly was starting to respond and her hands began to similarly explore Christy’s hot body. The two girls continued to kiss and caress. Suddenly, Christy broke off the kiss and pulled Holly’s head down toward her crotch. Holly’s tongue reached out and licked at Christy’s sex through her red cheer panties. Holly’s mind was confused but became focused on Christy’s pleasure. She reached up and pulled Christy’s panties down her legs. She was now free to explore Christy’s sexy bald cunt. She began to lick and tongue it all over. She then pulled Christy’s vaginal lips apart and began to lick and suck at her clit. She loved the taste of Christy’s sex and ate hungrily at the girl’s sex.

Bob loved the way this all looked. These girls were so hot and he loved watching them play with each other. Bob wanted each of these girls to become as devoted to him as Christy. He wanted to make sure that each of them understood that there was an alternative to becoming his slave that they did not want to become. Bob was going to put each of these girls into a situation where they could not be hurt but would be so degraded and humiliated that they would willingly opt to serve Bob for however long he wanted them.

For Holly, it was easy. Even though she was currently enthusiastically eating Christy’s cunt, he knew that homosexuality and lesbianism was the worst thing she could imagine. He was going to have her captured by a band of lesbian bikers and forced to become their own personal cheerleader cunt licker. By the time she had experienced this alternative fate, she would gladly choose to serve Master Bob. Abby was a very elitist girl. She only dated the best guys from the best families. Bob was going to turn her into a street call girl—one who dressed up like a schoolgirl and turned tricks to pay for her drug habit. She would fuck anyone for money. A week of this alternative life and she would be calling Bob her master in order to escape it. Lauren was a beautiful but racist girl. She would have the fun of becoming the slutty girlfriend of one of the ghetto’s biggest street gang leaders. She would be the trophy white girlfriend to a black guy who would think nothing of lending her out to his friends for the night. She would come begging to be a slave to Master Bob after this.

Mary’s religious upbringing and her own personal fears would collide when she became a porn star and a stripper. She would make XXX movies during the day and then dance and show off her body at the local strip club for all of her former friends and her daddy’s church members. She would do lap dances and for the right price would do much more in the private room of the club. Her total embarrassment at this lifestyle would bring her groveling to Master Bob. Tiffany would be the most fun. She was such an egotistical little bitch that she needed to have it thoroughly driven out of her. Tiffany would be kidnapped and sold into white slavery in the Middle East. She would become part of a harem as the only white girl and most popular concubine for a group of olive skinned terrorists. She would be repeatedly degraded and used until she would come crawling on her knees to beg Master Bob to take her as his slave.

It was going to be fun taking these cheerleaders and molding them into his personal slaves. As the girls continued to play with each other, Bob began to make his final plans for them.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .