The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheesy Poofs

“What a pig sty,” Ashley thought with disgust.

She pulled her Lexus squealing into a parking space and frowned at the manila folder in her passenger seat, confirming the address. A dingy sign hung over the entrance, “Darklight Studios”, but from here, the place looked more like a meatpacking warehouse than a photography studio.

As she swung through the glass doors into the lobby, she found the inside wasn’t much better. The lobby reeked of sweat and several less savory fluids. The chairs were stained and mismatched, the walls festooned with large framed portraits of nude women in various degrading poses: a grinning blonde in a party hat carrying a tray with the two enormous “cupcakes” of her breasts decorated with frosting and topped with candles, a naked redhead with kitten ears and a belled collar lapping at an enormous bowl of milk as a man’s hand stroked her cheek…and so forth.

Same stark white background for every picture. Same daffy brainless grin on every face.

Ashley’s jaw clenched with revulsion. She turned her attention to the front desk, where a coed sat chewing gum and twirling her hair. The girl looked up and smiled, giving Ashley a once-over.

“Here for the plus-sized shoot?” she asked.

Ashley felt her cheeks go hot with embarrassment, but her gaze was icy. No secret that she was a big girl, but she didn’t appreciate attention being called to the fact.

“No. I’m attorney Ashley Parker, and I’m here to serve Mr. Fontaine with some papers.”

The girl winked knowingly, pushing a clipboard with a sign-in sheet across the counter. “Here to serve Mr. Fontaine, huh?”

Ashley didn’t return her smile. “With papers. Yes.” She took the offered ink pen, wincing at its mild stickiness, and signed her name.

“Have a seat,” the receptionist said, waving at the chairs. “Mr. Fontaine should be right out.”

“Thank you,” Ashley muttered. “I’ll stand.”

She was fumbling in her purse for hand sanitizer when a door opened and Mr. Fontaine entered—a greasy-haired man in his sixties with a pencil-thin moustache, wearing a red Hawaiian shirt and a camera slung over his neck. A cigar was clamped in his teeth, producing a profound stink.

“What can I do for ya, Miss, uh…”, he frowned at the sign-in sheet, “Porker?”

“Parker,” she said evenly, half certain that he’d mispronounced her name on purpose. “I’m an attorney, representing Miss Justine Albright.”

“Ah, yeah,” he said, exhaling a plume of acrid smoke, enveloping Ashley and making her cough. “They said you were comin’. Shoulda known from the suit and that up-do. Don’t see a lot of that around here.”

“No,” Ashley said, eyes watering, her tone frigid. “I don’t imagine you do.”

“Well come on back. I’m just getting ready for my next shoot.” He motioned her through the open door and she walked through into a hallway, very aware of his eyes on her ample rear end as she walked and dearly wishing she hadn’t worn a skirt. It was knee-length, but she shuddered at the idea of this creep even seeing her calves.

The hallway ended in a large white studio, where club music pulsed from hidden speakers. A fat bearded kid, shirtless in a pair of worn overalls, knelt over a trunk of props and two large metal buckets.

“Hey, Lenny,” Fontaine said. “This here’s Miss Porker.”

The kid grunted to his feet, a fart sounding noisily. He grinned, exposing a mouthful of braces stained orange from a bag of cheese puffs he held in one hand, and stepped forward. His fingers and lips were likewise dusted with crumbs, and he wiped his palm on the front of his stained overalls before extending his hand.

Ashley shuddered, holding her breath against the combined stink of this obnoxious kid’s flatulence and the ongoing assault of Fontaine’s cigar. God, let’s hurry this up, she thought.

“It’s Parker,” she said curtly, keeping her hands on her purse and turning to Mr. Fontaine. “As I said, I represent Miss Albright, and…”

“Yeah,” Fontaine said, toggling with the buttons on his camera. “I remember that piece of tail. Wassamatter? She wasn’t happy with her spread?”

“No,” Ashley replied. “That’s not the problem…”

“Cuz Lenny can personally vouch for the fact that she was properly…exposed.” He chuckled lewdly, exhaling another plume of smoke, and Lenny tittered his agreement. “Lenny, show Miss Porker here the light settings we used.”

Lenny turned a reflector towards Ashley and she sighed impatiently, waving her hand at the filthy cigar smoke.

“It has nothing to do with the quality of the photographs. The issue is that my client wasn’t a model. She works for a copier repair service and was here to repair your machine. She wasn’t here to be photographed…”

“Uh huh,” Fontaine intoned, distracted, as he raised his camera and framed Ashley in the viewfinder.

“…and neither am I.” Ashley said testily, raising her hand.

POOF.

The lights hit her like a fist. She stumbled back a step, dazed.

Jesus.

Click. Click. Click.

Fontaine snapped off a few photos, then frowned at the viewfinder, reviewing the images.

“What the…” she sputtered, blinking her eyes in an attempt to focus.

“Sorry about that, Miss Porker,” Fontaine drawled. “Guess you weren’t ready.”

The room around her suddenly seemed too bright, and she felt like she was drifting in a miasma of cigar smoke. The music thrummed in her temples. Her vision swam.

“Wasn’t…ready…” Ashley heard herself murmuring.

“Maybe for this next one, you should let your hair down?” Fontaine said helpfully.

She shook her head and cleared her throat. That damned cigar smoke is making me dizzy.

“Mr. Fontaine, this is not a joke,” she said, removing the pins from her hair and shaking loose her auburn hair. It fell in a tumble to her shoulders. “This is a very serious matter.”

“Absolutely, Miss Porker. Very serious. So maybe you should call me ‘Sir’?”

“Yes…Sir,” she mumbled confusedly.

“Now this time, big smile and say ‘cheese’.”

He raised the camera, and Ashley felt herself flashing a huge dumb grin. What the hell am I…?

“CHEEEEEEEESE!!!” she beamed.

POOF.

She was again struck dizzy by the lights, and swayed unsteadily on her feet.

Click. Click. Click.

She clamped her eyes shut. What the fuck is happening? “Mr. Fontaine,” she said, in a bleary effort to be assertive. “I’ll ask you to please stop that. As I was saying…”

“Now for this next one, why don’t you show us the tops of those juicy tits of yours?”

She gaped at him, appalled.

“Absolutely NOT,” she snarled, unbuttoning the top two buttons of her blouse, her breast tops now visible over the lacy whiteness of her bra. “I don’t know what the hell kind of business you’re running here, but…”

“It’s a photography studio, Miss Porker. For a niche market.” He smiled. “A very tight little niche, right Lenny?”

The kid guffawed, coughing out wet flecks of cheese puffs. “Yeah. Reaaaaaall tight.”

“You’re disgusting,” she said between clenched teeth. “Both of you.”

“Yep.” Fontaine raised the camera again. “Now smile, say cheese, and push out those jugs.”

Ashley grinned, lifting her chin and jutting out her breasts.

Oh God. What the hell?

“CHEEEEEEEEESE!!!!” she heard herself bleat.

POOF.

“Put the camera down,” she seethed, her vision blurring. “Or I’m going to sue your fucking asses off.”

“Ah ah ah…” Fontaine clicked his tongue.

“Sir,” she said, face flushing red.

“Good girl,” he grinned. “Now lose the jacket and blouse.”

“I will not,” she growled, slipping her jacket from her shoulders, and letting it fall to the floor. “I’m not posing like one of your fucking bimbos.” She unfastened the buttons of her blouse, slipped it off, and tossed it aside.

“Oh of course not, sweetheart. Not a classy dame like you. And your brights are on.”

She looked down and saw her nipples at full attention, poking stiffly at the cotton of her bra. She blushed a deep horrified crimson and crossed her arms in an attempt to cover herself.

“Looks damned uncomfortable,” Fontaine said.

Ashley squirmed, the fabric of her bra suddenly feeling like sandpaper against the sensitive tips of her nipples.

“Maybe you should…let ’em breathe?” he suggested helpfully.

Her hands flew unbidden to the back of her bra, deftly unsnapping it. Her enormous breasts spilled out and Ashley let out a moan of relief, mingled with horror at now standing topless before Fontaine and his leering assistant.

“Feels better, right?” he asked.

She found herself nodding, but dizzily groped for the purse at her feet. “I’m calling the police,” she seethed, fumbling with her phone.

“Nah, you don’t wanna do that,” Fontaine said.

Her thumb froze over the phone icon.

“You wanna take a selfie of those big jugs instead,” he suggested.

Horrified, she found her thumb scrolling over and pressing the camera icon. Then she raised the phone in a trembling hand to a high angle that would showcase her mountainous breasts to full advantage.

“Now say cheese”, he said.

She flashed a hapless grin into her phone’s camera lens.

“CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSE!!!!” she said.

POOF

Another dizzying flash of light, and her thumb pressed the button of her phone, snapping off a pic.

Click.

She swayed drunkenly.

“Now doesn’t that feel good?” he asked.

“Feels…good…” she heard herself murmuring, as a ripple of pleasure passed through her.

“And what might feel even better is if you sent that beautiful pic to that stuck-up client of yours now, to let her know she should lighten up, huh?” Fontaine suggested.

Ashley felt her head bobbing in agreement, as her thumb scrolled through her phone’s contact list to her client’s name. She clicked on the pic and stared in helpless horror as her thumb jabbed “send”.

“Oh God,” she whimpered, but another wave of pleasure, stronger than the last, raced through her from head to toe.

“In fact,” Fontaine drawled. “A couple of big bouncers like that should probably enjoy a wider audience. Why don’t you just go ahead and send it to your entire address book?”

“P-please don’t m-m…” she stammered, but her thumb was already mindlessly obeying and all she could do was watch as it again pressed “send”, this time blasting the pic of her enormous bare tits and doofy grin to all of her friends. Her family. Her exes. Her clients. Her business partners.

“Now for this next set, take off your skirt and show us that ass.”

She narrowed her eyes in rage, whirling around, hands working at the buttons of her skirt. Her hands struggled the skirt past her wide hips, then let it drop around her ankles.

“Atta girl,” Fontaine leered. He exhaled another plume of smoke. “Bend over.”

She coughed as the cloud of smoke washed over her, eyes watering, and found herself bending suddenly at the waist, presenting her ass to Fontaine.

“Now blow me a kiss and say cheese.”

She looked back at him over one shoulder, her lips kissing the palm of her hand then blowing it towards him with a flirty grin.

“CHEEEEEEEEEEEESE!” she said.

POOF.

Another blinding flash of light struck her. She clamped her eyes shut against the wave of dizziness.

“Shake it for us, Porker.”

“Shake it…” she moaned. The beat of the music surged through her. Her back arched, and her hips began to move as if they had a mind of their own, shaking brazenly in time with the throbbing music—each bounce, to her horror, driving the cotton panties further up into the crack of her exposed ass.

Click. Click. Click.

“Will ya look at those hams,” Fontaine chortled, snapping away. “I think we’ve got a natural here, Lenny.”

Lenny cackled, shoving another handful of cheese puffs into his mouth.

Hot tears of shame welled in Ashley’s eyes, but Fontaine’s voice, the lights, the music jerked her like a puppet on a string. And, what was worse, the slimeball’s mocking appraisal now seemed to be ringing in her head like a bad jingle.

A natural.

Her movements began to gain fluidity, hips swinging in lurid circles as her body, against her will, began to relax into the beat.

I’m a natural.

“Now shake those big milky jugs for me.”

“Forget it, you fucking sleazebag.” she snarled, then spun to face him. She shook her shoulders side to side, arms out, enormous pale breasts swinging.

She was horrified to see a shameless bulge tenting the front of Fontaine’s pants. Even more horrified at the unbidden ripple of excitement that passed through her at the sight of it.

I’m a natural!

“That’s right,” Fontaine drawled. “Work it for Daddy.”

Her hands kneaded her hair and she snaked her hips, her unheeding body eager to please.

Fontaine grinned. “That’s my dirty girl. Now say cheese and give that ass a good spank.”

Jesus, help me.

“CHEEEEEEEEESE!!!!” she smiled.

POOF.

A flash of blinding light. She spun like a fat marionette, perking out her large rump and slapping her palm firmly against one ass cheek, leaving a red handprint. She cried out in pain.

Click.

“You like that, don’t ya?” Fontaine drawled.

God NO.

“YES!” she cried ecstatically.

Her hand came down again on her ass. Again. And again. Moaning with each slap. With horror, she realized her panties were growing damp with arousal.

Click. Click. Click.

“I bet a big girl like you is working up quite an appetite.” Fontaine suggested.

Her pale gyrating stomach let out a loud gurgle.

“Lenny,” Fontaine asked casually. “You feel like sharing?”

Lenny grinned, smacking around a mouthful of cheese puffs. He dug into the bag for a handful.

God, so hungry...

“Stay the fuck away from me,” Ashley said, licking her lips lewdly.

But her feet danced helplessly toward Lenny, who now sported an erection of his own.

Her breasts bobbed at him like an offering.

He extended a grimy fist full of puffs and held it tantalizingly over her head, waving it over her nose. She swayed beneath it, nostrils scenting hungrily, body writhing in time to the music like a fat charmed snake. Her mouth gaped open, her tongue lolling out.

“You want it?” Fontaine asked.

Sweat beaded on her forehead as she warred helplessly against the power of Fontaine’s voice. She could smell the terrible rancid stink of body odor from Lenny and the repulsive cheese puffs being dangled above her face, but her hunger was all-consuming.

Her stomach gurgled again and she found her hands massaging her tummy suggestively as she danced. Palms circling her bare navel. Panties soaked.

“Want…it,” she murmured.

“Do you need it, you fat fuck?”

She licked her trembling lips. “NEED IT,” she said, eyes locked on the orange puffs. She raised her chin to take a snap at the cheese puffs, but Lenny jerked them up and away, out of reach.

“Then say cheese and open wide,” Fontaine commanded.

“CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!” she beamed, as she opened her mouth wide.

POOF.

A flash of light, and Lenny grinned and shoved the palmful of cheese puffs into her face.

Her eyes widened as her mouth was suddenly crammed full. She moaned as the salty tang of the puffs hit her tongue and an unexpected orgasm struck her full force.

“OOOOHHHMMMMMMMM!!!!!!” she moaned, fat hips bucking as a wet stain spread across her panties.

Click. Click. Click.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHMMMMMMM!!!!!!!”

Lenny ground his palm against her face and she crunched and smacked, mouth open, chewing shamelessly for the camera, lost in primal contentment, as Fontaine moved in and clicked away.

Click. Click. Click.

Lenny giggled, extending his fat fingers.

She shuddered with disgust as she took his fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. His skin was sour with sweat and tangy with the cheese puffs. She gagged, but her tongue continued its hungry work, licking carefully beneath the fingernails and in crevices, until Lenny’s fingers were clean and glistening.

“Want some more?” Fontaine asked.

MORE,” she blubbered.

Lenny dug his fist into the bag and pulled out another handful of orange puffs. He waved them tauntingly in front of her face, then yanked open the front of his overalls, and dropped them down his crotch.

Ashley gasped and dropped desperately to her knees, her thick fingers fumbling at his straps, slipping them from his shoulders and jerking the overalls down, her tongue already exploring the hairy trail leading down from his belly button, lapping every orange crumb.

The overalls lowered, she pulled his stained yellow boxers down and shoved her face into the mound of cheese puffs lodged around his engorged cock. She smacked and drooled, crunching each puff down in huge swallows, and then her tongue went to work on his hairy balls and the veiny shaft of his uncircumcised rod.

Fontaine clicked away, cackling.

“Look in the camera and say cheese, Porker,” he laughed.

She gave a wide-eyed grin into the camera.

“CHEEEEEEEE—MMFFFF!!!!!!” she blubbered, as Lenny shoved his cock down her throat.

POOF.

Click. Click. Click.

Fontaine guffawed. “You fat silly sow.”

Another flash of light and her head swam. She heard herself giggle. How silly and sexy she must look—her mouth coated in orange cheese crumbs and her face full of this fat smelly cock. She spread her lips and grinned daffily around it for the camera.

Click. Click. Click.

“You got quite an appetite on ya.” Fontaine frowned. “With an ass like that, you must eat like a fucking pig. Isn’t that right?”

YES. A fucking PIG.

Ashley grunted, Lenny shoving his wet cock in and out of her face with a rhythmic slurp. She bobbed her head in helpless agreement.

In fact, I’d say a pig is exactly what you are.”

Fontaine blew another thick cloud of cigar smoke at her and then grinned at Lenny, who dropped a trail of cheese puffs to the tiled floor. Her eyes followed them hungrily.

“Soooooo-eeey!!!!!!” Lenny called.

”FIGHT IT, Ashley,” a tiny sane voice in her head insisted, ”For God’s sake…”

But the music throbbed in her head and the cigar smoke was overpowering. Stinging her eyes and clinging to her hair. Impossible to think. A row of cheese puffs curled deliciously away at her feet, a happy piggy trail. She felt her nose sniffing the air for their cheesy goodness. Her mouth watered, and she wiped numbly at her face with the back of one wrist, which came away stained orange.

“And piggies don’t need panties, do they?” Fontaine intoned.

FIGHT IT.

“N-no…sir…” she heard herself say distantly, her voice clogged and nasal.

She hooked her thumbs around the waistline of her panties, tugging them past her ass. She kicked off her heels, now naked, pink, and blushing, on all fours on the filthy floor.

You’re not a PIG!!!!

“Please…” she blubbered weakly.

“Ah ah ah,” Fontaine corrected. “Piggies can’t talk. Be a good piggy, Miss Porker.”

That’s not my n…

She shook her head, desperate to speak, but no words came. Only a soft wet snort:

“Oink.”

The two men cackled. Lenny fetched the two metal buckets, and slowly upended emptied their contents over Ashley back and ass, mud and slop coursing down her sides and into the creases of her breasts and thighs.

Ashley looked up into Fontaine’s eyes, desperate and timid. “Oink oink oink?”

“That’s a good piggy,” he said darkly, and exhaled another plume of smoke over her.

Oink. Oink. Oink.

She rolled contentedly onto her back, wallowing in the squishy mud. Her stomach burbled and she released a loud abrupt fart. She rolled to her hands and knees and began to snuffle along the floor in a cloud of her own stink, crawling over the forgotten court documents, muddy tits and ass jiggling, fishing cheese puffs off the floor with her thick tongue and munching happily while Fontaine snapped away with his camera.

Lenny moved to the props cabinet. He returned with a set of pink sow ears which he looped over her head, petting her companionably. A rubber pig snout which he fitted over her nose. And finally, an enormous butt plug that ended in a pink corkscrew pig’s tail.

He placed the plug end into her mouth, and she snuffled and slobbered, slurping at it with her fat tongue.

Lenny removed the plug from her mouth with a sloppy wet ‘pop’ . A runnel of drool ran down her fat chin, but she smiled and oinked, dimpling the fat cheeks to either side of her snout, happy and oblivious.

Oink Oink Oink!

Lenny positioned himself behind her. He gave one cheek an affectionate slap, then parted her ass and pressed the glistening pointed tip of the fat plug lightly to her tiny exposed pink asshole, and waited for his boss’ signal.

Ashley wiggled her rump and snuffled stupidly.

Fontaine raised his camera, framing the grinning piggy.

“Say cheese.”

She grinned. Lenny rammed the plug home.

“SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!”

POOF.