The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chemical Concocktion

Chapter 10

Beth wasn’t able to come over on Tuesday. Her mother worked nights and apparently wasn’t really involved in her daughter’s life. Beth had opened up to me quite a bit over the last few weeks and revealed that she had been an “accident”. When her mother had become pregnant, her boyfriend, Beth’s biological father, had left to avoid responsibility. Although her mother tried diligently to provide a good life for Beth, love had been lacking. Beth was a constant reminder that her life had turned out differently than planned. Beth took it all in stride, but I could begin to see why such a vivacious and funny person had been hidden underneath a wallflower exterior.

On the other side, her mom’s lack of involvement provided us with frequent opportunities for sex. Beth pretty much lived at my place now, with only the occasional couple of days a week needed to stay at her real home. I felt sorry for Beth’s loveless home, but also enjoyed the fact that we had the freedom it engendered. Was that wrong?

The sex was phenomenal, which was actually kind of surprising. We really couldn’t go out on dates, our student/teacher situation put a wall up against that, so we were reduced to just hanging out at my place. I think that normally, even sex with a gorgeous young woman would eventually get boring and conversations repetitive, but her attachment to me due to the potion kept things lively. Anything I suggested, be it a new sexual position or bringing in a sex toy, was met with willingness and excitement.

The only thing that unnerved me was her increasing reliance on my commands. More and more, she lost any initiative. She’d give suggestions on things we could do, but she would wait until I told her to enact them. I’m sure some people would look upon such a thing as monumentally great. Me? Well, it was fun at times, but mostly, I kinda missed how Beth used to be. It seemed like her new actions stripped spontaneity.

Still, I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t conflicted. On one side, I had this sexual nymph catering to my every whim. On the other, my friend was quickly turning almost into a kind of robot... only engaging in action when commanded. Was there a way I could command her to be both ways?

Jennifer was another issue I was having problems dealing with. The blond continued to try and answer questions in class, but she seemed to be getting worse. While Beth had gotten increasingly assertive in her seduction of me after her dosing with the potion, Jennifer was becoming more and more the assertive ditz.

The other teachers had even commentated on it. She was trying to engage her other teachers, begging to answer questions, get homework assignments, and even run trivial errands for them... things she would fail miserably at when given the chance. If she kept up like this, people would begin to suspect that something might be wrong. Could it be traced back to me?

I tried to think back to her exposure. Was there something I had said or did at that time? I thought about how Beth described her personal exposure... it seemed that whatever she had been exposed to during those crucial seconds imprinted onto her very psyche.

That was when I finally understood Beth’s reaction to showers. Why hadn’t I thought of it before? She had accidentally poured the potion all over herself and I had pushed her into the hazmat shower in my labroom. She must have imprinted onto the shower and that was why she was always eager to have another one!

So what had happened to Jennifer? I still couldn’t piece it together. I couldn’t very well ask her... seeing that Beth had ordered Jennifer to forget the entire exposure incident. If I did ask her, what would happen? What would the consequences be? I know that when Beth was almost forced to break some heavy commands it nearly tore her apart emotionally. What would happen if I tried it with Jennifer?

Ugh, I couldn’t think about it all. It was easier to just ignore it. In another week, finals would be over and it wouldn’t really matter. My job would be safe, Beth and I could come out of hiding together, and if Jennifer was fixated on the two of us... well, I could take advanta.... Err, I mean, I could help Jennifer with whatever had happened to her.

* * *

Beth was bored. She hated being stuck at home when she’d much rather be with Dan. Without him, she felt directionless, lost. Everything seemed dull. She looked over at her computer. Maybe she could entice him into a little cybersex?

A quick check showed that he wasn’t online. Damn. She crossed her arms across her chest and stared at the screen.

Hmm... what about Jennifer? What was the cheerleader up to? She checked and found her offline as well.

She glanced at her books, at a knitting project she had started ages ago. Her hobbies just seemed... trivial. She wished that Dan had given her some instructions, some orders on what to do.

She tried to imagine Dan ordering her to pick up her knitting and finish it. She felt a twinge of pleasure. She reached over and started on it again. The pleasure was just an inkling of what she would have felt if Dan had really said it, but still....

She started fantasizing Dan giving her a series of orders, how to hold the knitting needles, how to twine the yarn and to count... and felt herself again becoming involved in her hobby. It was a far cry from what she really wanted, but it helped pass the time.

She would have loved to have hopped into her shower for an hour or more, soaking in the pleasure of feeling the water covering her body... but her mother had put the nix on that after she had gotten the water and heating bills. Beth had already been spending far too much time in there.

She set the knitting aside again and started to think about Dan more fully. What kind of things would he want her to do if he was there? What orders would he give her?

She could picture Dan ordering her to masturbate for him and recording it. She turned on her webcam and felt a heat inside of her starting to grow. Her pussy became damp as she thought more and more of possible commands that he would likely order.

Unbidden, the image of Jennifer entered her mind. She knew that Dan would probably love having Jennifer like he had her. What guy wouldn’t want another sexual slavegirl to worship him? Beth had previously been worried that Dan would shift his attention away from her and onto a new plaything... but would that happen?

The answer was, “yes”. It was a distasteful thought, but it was true. Unbidden, the image of Dan ordering her to bring Jennifer into their relationship appeared in her mind. She hated it, but at the same time, the idea of being ordered by Dan brought her a spike of pleasure.

She tried to force her mind away from it and onto more palatable commands, but she knew that Dan could conceivably give her that order and that made the idea that much more realistic, that much more pleasurable. It was enough to lure a part of her into thinking about it just a little bit more, as distasteful as it was.

She again pictured Dan ordering her to bring Jennifer into the fold and again felt her pleasure increase at just the thought of being ordered. She didn’t want to compete against Jennifer, but the idea of Dan giving her any order increased her need, her desire. Her libido was betraying her.

She fantasized about further commands, trying to picture exactly what Dan would like. She knew one he’d order, he’d want her to kiss Jennifer. As she imagined Dan saying it, her hand cupped her breast and tweaked a nipple thru her bra and shirt.

She envisioned Dan telling her to to kiss Jennifer’s feet and Beth felt her prior conditioning add to her lust. Her thighs started opening and closing, her movements heightening the pleasure.

She could see him ordering her to turn Jennifer into an even more servile little sextoy than Beth was now.

Beth hands began running over her body... her breath starting to come in pants as she concentrated on the imagined orders. The more she focused on the scenario, the more real it seemed and the stronger the sensations became.

She pictured Jennifer in front of her, the popular cheerleader reduced to serving Beth and Dan as Beth twisted the girl’s consciousness in whatever way that Dan wanted, giving the girl a kink to have her feet worshipped by Beth... turning the beautiful blond into a mindless slave for Dan.

She could envision Dan ordering her to do these things and with that idea at the forefront of her imagination, her lust spiked higher. She pulled off her shirt and bra and then leaned back into the chair.

Dan would want more slavegirls, it was what Beth had feared, but Dan could order her to get over those fears. He could order her to brain-fuck herself and embrace them. While she imagined exactly that, her fingers pulled on one of her nipples while her other hand slid down to her soft thatch of hair between her legs.

A part of her tried to rebel against the mounting feelings, tried to remind her that Dan might not give as many commands to her if he was spending time on other girls, but her imagination continued its fantasy, ignoring her feeble attempts to divert it. A part of her knew that she was already brain-fucking herself but it couldn’t stop the process. The pleasure she felt was just too great. She needed to obey Dan.

She now fantasized Dan ordering her to make love to Jennifer, to tie feelings of arousal to women and turn her into a bisexual creature of lust. She knew Dan well enough to picture exactly how he would do it, what precisely he would say. She imagined herself kissing down the blonde’s body, touching those perfect breasts, kissing the other girl’s pussy while using a hand to rub Jennifer’s sexy little feet.

Beth felt how wet she was, how swollen her labia were. She slid her fingers in a light, tight circle over her clit, spreading her legs wide for the camera. Her head fell back, feeling contractions deep inside herself as her orgasm started to build, higher and higher.

As her pleasure grew, she no longer feared Jennifer’s rivalry. She basked in the lust of doing what Dan said, needing to do whatever he said. Obeying even imaginary orders of his were enough to make her so hot, so...

She had been holding her breath as the orgasm took her, but it was so powerful... her breath left her in an explosive gasp. Her body shuddered and quaked as waves of feeling washed thru her.

Afterwards, she glanced at the webcam, her eyes half-lidded, and turned it off. Her mind had been irrevocably changed, but it no longer concerned her. She loved it. She wanted to be changed more and more.