The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cherry Hill

Tags—MC, FF, MA

Standard Disclaimers: Don’t try this at home, don’t show this to your kids, don’t steal my stuff.

Intro: An MC take on your common slasher...hope you enjoy:

It was a standard road trip, four college girls from Boston cruising down the coast to Florida in a rented convertible without a care in the world, and just two things on their mind spending every cent they’d saved for this week, and hooking in every boy they could get.

Kendra was the driver, a tall senior who could have gone to Harvard had she pushed herself but BU was a good enough education for her at a lower price. A brunette with long legs, she knew that she’d be successful with or without having an Ivy League education, and without the loans she’d have needed for Harvard, she’d have a head start.

Carla was a freshman, blonde-haired, green-eyed, and so fresh-faced that she still got carded for movies. It was her first spring break and she decided to stay with her older friends to stay out of trouble.

Liz was Kendra’s best friend, the daughter of a Gloucester fisherman. Kendra had taken the short but striking pauper under her wing and was determined to make her a princess. Liz worked for everything just to be able to attend college and Kendra was the only friend the poor girl had. Kendra had decided to pay for most of Liz’s trip to give her friend one last shot at a real college spring break.

Jess was a blue-eyed beauty. In her sophomore year, she was already the captain of the soccer team. Off the field, her stunning figure and infectious laugh had made her one of the most popular girls on campus. Carla had invited her along, and she’d accepted to get away from the soccer clique she spent the entire year with.

Seven hours later, they were outside of Philadelphia. Kendra checked the gauge, and the clock, and took the next exit that showed a gas station, planning to fill up the tank and hand off driving duties to Liz, but everything was closed for the night. She drove further and further along, looking for something to be open, but mile and miles passed until she finally found a truck stop. She pulled in and got out with everyone else, planning to get some food before moving on to their first scheduled stop south of Philadelphia.

“Damn! Where are we? How far off the highway did we go?” Jess asked after looking at her map.

“Beats me. I was more worried about gas. If we had to be lost, at least we were going to do it with gas so we could make ourselves not lost,” Kendra replied.

“I guess someone has to ask for directions,” Liz said. She walked over to one of the pumps, where a young woman was lounging in gold tights, a black skintight top, and matching high heels- along with sunglasses that covered half her face and seemed rather incongruous in the middle of the night. “Excuse me? Can you tell us where we are?” Liz asked, but the young woman didn’t answer, instead wandering away, rolling her hips with every step.

“Okaaay,” Carla said.

“I’ll bet you fifty bucks she’s stoned. I’m gonna ask the cashier,” Jess declared, walking over to the counter, where the stocky woman at the register regarded her coolly, cigarette dangling from between her lips.

“Honey, don’t worry about her, she’s just a lot lizard. I’m guessin’ you girls are lost,” the cashier said with a laugh.

“Just a little off course. You’re the only 24-hour gas place in this area, and I’m sure you’re aware of it, given your prices,” Kendra said, but the cashier seemed to miss the sarcastic edge in her voice.

“Yeah, you don’t end up in Cherry Hill without a reason. I take it you want to stay in our hotel while you’re here?” the cashier asked.

“No, we have plans. We’re going to switch drives and move right along as soon as you tell us where 95 is,” Liz snapped, not noticing the woman’s eyes giving Jess a calculating look.

“What? Oh, honey, 95 is miles away from here. You’re better off spending the night here than falling asleep behind the wheel. Our local hotel’s just $75 a night,” the cashier said.

“Come on, guys, she’s not gonna tell us anything. Let’s find it ourselves,” Carla said. “Besides, these people here scare me.”

“Yeah, truckers, only thing lower than fishermen on the food chain,” Liz said sarcastically, not liking her blue collar roots being made fun of. Kendra paid for the gas and food, and the four left. They never saw the woman behind the counter press a button four times, too busy pulling out and driving away as fast as they could.

Liz guided the car back toward the highway, but it seemed like every turn was leading her in circles. As she consulted the map for the fourth time, a large SUV rolled up alongside the convertible and rolled down its windows to reveal a half-dozen grinning beauties. Every one of them wore giant sunglasses and revealing tops and seemed to be staring at the four college girls. Their mouths only moved when they took out bright red lollipops and started licking them in unison as if giving blowjobs. They didn’t say a word, but they immediately drew Liz’s eye to their sultry figures, and Liz could feel her body reacting, despite her not being the least bit gay.

The gaggle of giggling girls in the SUV managed one last sensuous lick of their lollipops that sent Liz’s head floating and her eyes sliding shut into a fantasy that Carla finally interrupted with, “Earth to Liz, did you get us a way out of here or not?”

“What? No, they didn’t say anything,” Liz replied, rubbing her eyes and cracking a giant yawn.

“Oh, you have got to be kidding me, Liz, you’ve been talking to them for the last ten minutes- or at least staring for ten minutes. Maybe you could have mentioned you were going to have your big epiphany on this trip?”

“What? Huh? I don’t know, but they didn’t say anything…useful,” Liz said with another yawn, her eyelids falling fast and her hands slipping from the wheel.

“Jeez! Better let me drive, because Kendra and Jess are both out and you look like you’re going to be,” Carla said with a grin as she rolled Liz over into the passenger seat. Liz was asleep within seconds. Carla took the wheel and kept looking for a way out. At last, she found signs for the state highway and for I-95 and followed the road for miles, only to become more and more lost until she hit a stoplight. Minutes passed without the light changing, and Carla found herself focusing more and more on the light, willing it to change colors, not noticing a tiny pale blue light blinking in the signal, only that she could not take her eyes from the traffic light, even if her eyes started to close. She snapped to attention when she noticed that, and let out a frustrated noise.

“Great, it’s broken,” Carla said with an exhausted sigh as she pulled into the intersection. No traffic, so she sped across, looking desperately for the signs for 95 so she and her friends could get away from the freaky town and its freakier party girls when she saw red lights flashing in her rearview mirror. “Of course. The universe hates me,” she muttered as she pulled over. The officer- male, middle-aged, and not wearing freaky shades, much to Carla’s relief-came over to the car, and she tried to explain, “That light’s broken! I waited there five minutes and it didn’t—”

“It was ten minutes. You stared at it for ten minutes, obsessed with it, waiting for it to change, but it never did. It was there to make you stop, and so it did. That’s all you really need to do right now. Stop, don’t go. Stop, don’t worry. Stop, don’t think. Stop and sleep. You’re too tired to do anything but stop and sleep, aren’t you? That’s fine. Just stop and sleep,” the officer said in a slow, soft drone. Carla’s head bobbed, then fell forward as the officer guided it down. He chuckled, then saw Jess wake up, only to stare into the squad car’s flashing lights.

“Don’t worry, miss, you just missed a stop signal when it was so obvious you all needed to stop. Just look at the light as long as you can, as long as you can keep those tired eyes open,” the officer said, and Jess quickly went from natural sleep to the deep trance that had claimed Liz and Carla without noticing a difference.

Kendra started to wake up, but half-asleep, her wits were no match for the squad car’s lights, and her eyes slid shut faster than they had opened as the officer shushed her softly. He held her towards the flashing light until she went completely limp, then guided her head back onto the headrest.

“Ladies, you obviously need some sleep. Here are the directions you need. Go on and drive safely,” the officer said. Carla’s eyes snapped open, seeing nothing, as the officer gave her precise directions to the hotel, directions she would follow to the letter as the car departed.

The officer smiled and got back into his squad car, turning off the lights as the girls departed. “That’s a 10-4—objects secured,” he called into his radio with a smug note in his voice. “You can expect them in ten minutes. I’m heading home- no more trouble tonight.”

As the clock clicked over to seven in the morning, Jess hopped out of bed in her hotel room, surprised to be alone- hadn’t they talked about saving their money for Florida? But Kendra would have worked out something, she was sure, and she felt somewhat relieved to be able to work out alone. She showered quickly, toweled off her hair, and changed into comfortable exercise gear- sports bra, uniform shorts, and sneakers- before flipping on the television to find a music video station that would give her a beat to work with.

“What is with these motels and starting everything off with porn previews?” Jess asked as she changed the channel- but that was porn as well, as was the next, and the next, and the next. “What the hell? I know we’re near the City of Brotherly Love, but this is ridiculous!” she exclaimed, flipping through the stations for something to listen to, but turning up nothing but porn that got more and more exotic. She threw up her hands in disgust after going around the dial three times and finding nothing, but as she walked forward to shut the TV off, she could swear she heard her name being called by the half-naked man on the screen.

“Okay, I did not just hear that.” But she heard it again, and the sound drew her eyes to the scene in front of her. On the screen, the man was sensually coaxing the woman into submission, caressing her breasts and removing her shirt to show her swollen nipples. The woman turned around and returned the favor by unzipping the man and kissing him to the ground in typical porn star fashion.

Jess’s gaze fixed on the scene, her eyes growing wide and glassy as she took everything in. It was as if she was becoming the woman, aroused, excited, sensual, controlled. She thought she heard a voice in her head telling her to relax and enjoy the pleasure, and she gave in to it right away, soaking up the commands under the steamy scene.

“Take your bra off, Jess, play with your breasts,” the voice finally commanded. Jess obeyed automatically, her eyes still fixed on the seduction before her. Her breath came shorter and shorter as her fingers stroked every inch of her firm breasts, and a moan caught in her throat as her nipples hardened and her pussy started to tighten.

“Yes, Jess, that’s good, that feels so good, and you want to give in to it, but you can’t yet. Let that feeling stay inside you, build inside you, let my voice hold and caress you. Keep your legs open, keep your hands to your sides, not touching, but close enough to feel your heat.” Jess’s busy hands immediately stopped moving as her arms fell limp at her sides, her fingers almost but not quite brushing against her shorts. “That’s right, that’s good, it feels so good to obey and not to resist. Now turn on channel 48 and watch the whole scene. It’s so important for you to stay still and watch, to let it fill your mind, until you can’t resist my voice, until you can’t even think about resisting, until you can’t even think about anything but my voice.” Every word etched itself into Jess’s hazy mind. Without looking away from the screen, she picked up the remote and turned to channel 48, where a test pattern buzzed and moved in a blinding array of colors. She couldn’t make out what it was, but it didn’t matter what it was, because she had to stay still and watch and let it fill her mind until she could not resist, could not think at all. Everything became a blur as she became more and more aroused with every second, but though the need filled her, she could do nothing about it but stand still and watch as it built. She had a command to follow, and she followed it perfectly, waiting for her reward.

The voice finally gave it to her. “Good, Jess, you’re such a good girl. Feel the heat between your legs, throughout your body. You want everyone you know here to feel it too, because it feels so good. Obey, and you will feel it at all times, just as they will feel it.” Jess sighed with delight, because it would feel so good to feel this way all the time, and it would feel even better if her friends could feel it too.

“Good, you understand. Then take your shorts and panties off. Feel how good and wet they are.” Jess stripped, running the soaked crotch of her panties between her fingers and dropping the pile carelessly on the floor as the voice continued, “Turn to the next station. Good, now open the top drawer and use what you will find there.” Jess opened the drawer and found a vibrator instead of the traditional Gideon Bible. She turned to the next channel, which seemed to have an exercise theme to its porn, and followed along, touching herself as the man touched the woman until he took her. As he did so, Jess put the vibrator up into her snatch and at last gave in to the need that controlled her, coming again and again until she collapsed on the bed, blissed out and mindless. When she awakened, the television had an ad for the mall, with her commands embedded in it. She knew what she had to do, so she dressed and headed out. The desk clerk gave her the car key that had been left there the night before, and she took off for the mall, her body hot with arousal and her mind empty with pleasure.

Kendra’s eyes slowly adjusted to the sun coming in through the window as she stretched and blinked awake. The bedside clock said nine in the morning, and she groaned at the time lost. She remembered things getting bad enough that they had to stop at a hotel, but the rest of the night was a blur. She showered and changed into her jeans and t-shirt, then called the desk to find her friends. As the clerk gave her their room numbers, she heard a knock at the door.

“Morning, Liz! Guess you got up the same time I did. Let’s get out of here- we’re way behind schedule and this place gives me the heebie-jeebies,” Kendra said by way of greeting.

Liz scratched the back of her neck and said sheepishly, “Yeah, I know, my fault. I’m so sorry I passed out like that. I’m usually the one pulling the all-nighters, so I don’t know what gives. I was asking some of the… overly friendly locals for directions, and I just-that coffee must have been really watered down.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Kendra said, leading Liz down the hall to the elevator. “Let’s round up Carla and Jess and see if we can make up some of that lost time.”

As they boarded the elevator, they spotted yet another woman in the giant sunglasses, this one young and black, with exquisite bone structure, wearing short-shorts that were extremely tight in the crotch and a tank top that clung to her like a second skin.

“This must be the sluttiest town in America. I think I have dresses that have more fabric than I’ve seen in this entire town. And those shorts are so tight she must be getting off at every step,” Kendra observed.

“And what’s with the shades, even at night?” Liz added.

“Ohh…it’s part of…meee…ohhh… I… feels so good… ahhhh,” the woman said; whatever she’d been trying to say was lost in a wave of arousal as she wandered off the elevator and started thrusting against the nearest wall.

When they reached the lobby, Carla was waiting for them, but Jess was nowhere to be found, as Carla was more than willing to report. “And she took the car! Stupid selfish jock- she’d never have gotten into BU if she couldn’t play soccer! I knew I shouldn’t have invited her, but no, I felt bad for her. Argh!”

“Now where have I heard that accent before?” the woman at the front desk asked quietly. “Oh, of course! You must be those tired girls from Boston the night clerk told me about.”

“Finally! Someone who isn’t an oversexed creep here! What gives, anyway?” Kendra asked.

“It’s the new trend with the out-of-towners who come here. I was born and raised here, and I never… but you don’t care, do you? You just want to get back to the freeway, right? Here goes…” The desk clerk gave detailed, complex instructions, then added, “Oh, I knew there was something else! The other Boston girl- Jess, was it? She said she’d be back soon, she just went out for a jog and breakfast.”

“She went jogging with our car? How is that even possible?” Liz asked sharply.

“Well, I’ll tell you what I told her- the nearest fast food joint is a mile and a half from here. Of course, you can walk it if you need to,” the desk clerk said with a smile. Carla and Liz headed out, Carla muttering something about lazy jocks, but Kendra stayed behind.

“What did you do to her and why did you take our car?” Kendra demanded, noticing another woman in concealing sunglasses and extremely tight clothes walk through the lobby.

“What do you mean? I told you, your friend went for—”

“Don’t think I’m a fool,” Kendra interrupted. “Everyone we’ve seen is either luring us to stay here or looks like some kind of strung out bimbo. What’s going on in this town?”

The desk clerk hesitated, taking a couple of deep breaths and not meeting Kendra’s eyes. “The directions I gave you are real. Ignore all the other signs, just follow the directions I gave you. Your Jess was the only one to turn on the TV and start the conversion. She’s not one of them yet, but she will be when they’re done with her at the mall- but you and your other two friends can get out. Take my car-it’s the black Chevy by the entrance. I know what they’ll do to me, but I don’t care.”

“I’m not leaving Jess behind. Where’s this mall she went to?”

The desk clerk hesitated again. “Third on the left. It’s easy to find. They want you to find it.”

“What is this place?” Kendra asked.

“A factory. Our business, our livelihood, is the making and selling of human dolls for sex trafficking. Has been for years. Everyone born here is safe if they participate, but if they don’t… then they start watching channel 48 and going to that mall. It used to be just a few a year, for our local… house of ill repute, but we became too famous and it’s a worldwide trade,” the desk clerk explained. “I’ve taken too much time. Take the car and get out. If you had any sense you’d forget about your friend at the mall.”

“I won’t forget- won’t forget her and won’t forget this. What’s your name?” Kendra asked.

“Harriet. Just don’t tell them that,” the desk clerk said as Kendra walked out the door.

“The desk clerk lent us her car. She said we can find Jess at the mall, third on the left,” Kendra called out to Carla and Liz. She found Harriet’s car and pulled out, slapping Liz’s hand away from the radio. “No way, José. I don’t trust the airwaves here- the clerk said Jess was the only one to turn on the TV last night and she’s the only one of us acting weird.”

Carla and Liz exchanged a skeptical look before Carla asked sharply, “Are we in some kind of horror flick or something? Should I expect some dude in a mask to show up?”

“Some kind of horror flick, but not that kind. If, and only if, we can’t find Jess right away, we’re taking this car and getting the hell out of here. No going up the stairs instead of our the door, no splitting up, none of that- we’re smarter than that.”

“I knew this wasn’t natural,” Liz said as they passed the high school and a line of cheerleaders in identical sunglasses that made them look bug-eyed and alien.

“That’s gotta be it. I’ll call Jess to meet us outside,” Carla said. She flipped open her phone, poked it, and yelled, “Jess! Get your ass out here! We gotta get out of this place!” She listened for a moment, then said, “Okay, good. See ya.” She hung up and reported to her friends, “She’ll bring it around.”

With three sighs of relief, the girls got out and stood by the front door. No one seemed to be entering, but a few people were leaving, all of them in tight clothes and the giant sunglasses, all dolled up to be weapons of mass seduction. After a few minutes of waiting, Liz, curious, spotted a Latina in a white micromini with sheer pantyhose walking out with three shopping bags full of items. She tripped the woman and snared her sunglasses.

“Liz, there was no need for…oh my God!” Kendra’s scolding was cut short by the sight of the woman’s eyes, completely white, completely empty. The woman lunged blindly for her sunglasses, jiggling like something out of a cartoon, before seizing the shades out of Liz’s hand and putting them back on. As soon as they touched her face, she regained her composure, picked up her bags, and continued walking as if nothing had happened.

“Still think there was no need for that?” Liz asked smugly. Kendra shook her head, her face ashen.

“Dude, we got a car, let’s jet,” Carla said, shaking with fear, as the red convertible pulled in.

“Hey, guys, sorry about that. You know how I am without breakfast,” Jess said with a grin. She wore large sunglasses, and even though they weren’t quite as extreme as the others they had all seen, the girls still backed away until Jess laughed and said, “Sorry. I know those bimbos are kind of scary.” She took off her glasses, and yes still intact. “And don’t worry, I got enough food for all of us.”

“Yeah… no. I’m not trusting anything from this town, and I’m driving!” Kendra declared. As Jess walked around to climb into the back seat, she couldn’t help but notice how much tighter Jess’s jeans were than her usual wear.

“Oh, these? They were on sale. Hey, needed something to distract the guys from the rest of you hotties!” Jess teased.

“Right, I think,” Kendra said. She’d planned to keep a close eye on Jess until they were well away from the town, but following Harriet’s directions to the letter meant focusing completely on the sequence of turns, while at the same time watching out for stoplights and the police. She soon lost track of events in the backseat.

“Hey, guys, want some breakfast? Told you I had enough for all of us,” Jess said. Liz looked suspiciously at Jess and decided to pass. Carla had planned to do the same, but her stomach growled and overrode her brain, so she accepted. There was a strange aftertaste, like she was tasting herself, but she soon became used to it and ate it all up, even the food bought for Kendra and Liz. She couldn’t get enough, and Jess was happy to supply her. Seated, she was warm and sleepy, and she started to fantasize about the boys they would meet in Florida. As she watched the scenery go by in a blur, her gaze became less and less focused, her eyes glazing over before sliding shut, and she slipped into a detailed dream of being taken all kinds of ways by the cutest and most athletic men that college had to offer.

Within an hour Carla was fast asleep, completely relaxed and spread. Jess smiled triumphantly. As the trip continued, the jeans lowered her deeper and deeper into a rewarding trance, her slit becoming hotter and wetter every time she caught a glimpse of Carla’s dreaming face. She was fulfilling her mission, what she was pulled from the pleasure of the mall for, and she knew it. Soon Jess began to have to stifle her moans as she grew hotter. She looked at Carla fighting the same struggle, licking her lips, trying to get more of the taste of pussy that flavored everything she had been given. She looked at Kendra, focused completely on getting to their destination, and Liz, trying to forget about the whole thing. Then she imagined them lost in the same heat that enveloped her, and it felt so good that she almost bit through her tongue to keep quiet. She had to return home with them, to bring them home and make them like her, so they could all share this pleasure. Home. Cherry Hill.

As they stopped at a rest area, Jess saw her chance. Leaping into shock and screaming had the best chance of getting Kendra’s attention and therefore forcing them to turn around.

“I gotta get out of these jeans! They’re taking me over!” Jess exclaimed. Liz joined her in the bathroom, Kendra following a moment later, and the two of them worked valiantly to remove the skintight jeans.

“Man, if these were any tighter, they’d be up your ass and knocking on your clit!” Liz said, undoing Jess’s belt as Kendra pulled on the jean legs. The jeans came off reluctantly, but come off they did, and Kendra tossed them towards the trashcan in horror.

“Ahh, much better,” Jess said with a smile. Liz ran full speed to the sink with a disgusted look on her face.

“I’m sure. You were soaked- no panties, either, sheesh. That was one of the grossest things I have ever done,” Liz said. She tried to wash her hands, but she had trouble turning on the faucet with her elbow, especially since her body was starting to tingle unexpectedly. With a puzzled look on her face, she said, “I’m starting to feel...”

Jess moved in for the kill as her juices soaked into Liz’s skin and went straight to Liz’s hindbrain. “Horny? Yeah, feels good, doesn’t it? Let it soak in, just like those girls in the SUV. Let it excite you and take you over. You’ve worked so hard, Liz, you deserve an escape,” Jess whispered into Liz’s ear as she walked Liz into the stall, running her hands all over Liz. Liz tried to resist, but Jess’s touch was skillful and her scent compelling, and she gave in. Just to be safe, Jess made out with her for a good few minutes until Liz’s eyes were wide and glassy even when Jess pulled away from her.

“Don’t try to fight it, Liz, just go back to the car and take a nice nap until it’s time for you to drive,” Jess said with a wicked grin, placing her belt around Liz’s waist and tightening it until the seam of Liz’s jeans was up into her slit and Liz’s eyes were rolling back in her head from the stimulation.

As Kendra continued to drive, she remained suspicious of her friends, but not enough to pull over. Liz and Jess engaged her in enough conversation to keep her from panicking as they flew through Maryland and Washington DC. Somewhere in Virginia, weariness caught up with her, and she pulled over to the side of the road to switch drivers. Liz gladly took the wheel as she waited for her exhausted friend to drift off.

“I’ve traveled with her before. When she goes out, she stays out,” Liz noted and nodded to Jess.

“Still, nothing like making her dreams a little sweeter,” Jess said. She put a hand between her legs, got it good and wet, then waved it in front of Kendra’s nose. Kendra, in her sleep, gasped slightly- which just allowed Jess to put a wet finger on Kendra’s tongue.

“Shhh, Kendra, just have a nice, sweet, wet, naughty dream. You earned it for saving us, so enjoy your reward,” Jess whispered to the semi-conscious Kendra. As Kendra licked her lips and sighed, she fell into a deep sleep that she would have no desire to awaken from until morning in Cherry Hill.

Kendra’s eyes slowly adjusted to the sun coming in through the window as she stretched and blinked awake. The bedside clock said nine in the morning, and she groaned at the time lost. As she took in her surroundings, she leaped to her feet and screamed, “NO! How the hell? Not again! Not Cherry Hill!” Without even bothering to change out of the clothes she’d been wearing when she fell asleep, she raced down to the lobby and out the door only to see the car gone. “Shit!” She opened her phone and started hitting speed-dial buttons, surprised when Liz picked up.

“Oh, God, Kendra, I don’t know what happened to me, but I ended up turning back and driving all the way back here from Virginia. I don’t remember much since I helped Jess take her jeans off- she must have done something to me then! I just woke up from it. I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m going to fight it, no matter what it is,” Liz said. Kendra hung up the phone and ran upstairs. Liz was waiting outside one of the rooms in a flowing gypsy skirt and a blouse two sizes too big. As soon as she caught sight of Kendra, she opened the door and dragged Kendra in, then threw the locks.

“It wasn’t your fault! Whatever else this place is, it’s worse than a death trap. They’re trying to make us all into sex objects-that’s what the desk clerk warned me about yesterday,” Kendra explained.

Liz raised an eyebrow as if to say and you believed her? but put it down almost as quickly. “That explains being me being constantly, um, aroused. It got so bad that, um, I think I lezzed out with Jess and Carla at least twice because there were no other options. Don’t tell me you can’t feel it. I know I can- that’s why I’m not wearing anything that can rub against me.”

“I feel some things, but nothing I can’t control- at least for now. We have to get out of here,” Kendra said. “As fast as we can. We can’t stop for anything- or anyone.”

“What about Carla and Jess?” Liz said with a gasp.

“We came back for Jess and all four of us nearly got caught. There’s nothing we can do for them now except get out of here and find someone who can blow the lid off this thing. Maybe we can get them back then,” Kendra said.

“I guess you’re right. We have to get back to Boston. Don’t let me drive. I don’t know when I’ll get the command to come ho- here, come back here,” Liz warned.

“You were in contact with Jess, but not much else. That food Jess fed Carla must have been laced with… I don’t even want to think about it… and we know Jess got nailed by the TV. Oh, God, you didn’t watch the TV, did you?”

“No, at least as far as I can remember,” Liz said, frowning pensively.

“And of course Jess and Carla took the car to that mall, right?” Kendra asked.

“I’m sure of it. Whatever we do, we have to stay away from there,” Liz replied.

“No, really? I’d never have guessed,” Kendra said sharply as she helped pack the rest of Liz’s things. They headed for the elevator to find any way out they could.

Inside they saw a group of 5 women, all in dark ski goggles that hid their identities, all wearing tight sports bras and crotch-hugging shorts in a silver so bright it reflected, high topped sneakers making their athletic legs even more toned in a way that both Liz and Kendra found hard to resist. The heat building inside the elevator was starting to make Kendra horny and she could tell that Liz was biting her lips just to keep her focus. No matter where Liz and Kendra looked, whether it was the reflective walls of the elevator or the silver sheen of the quintet, all they could see were hypnotized beauties. The muzak burned into their brains, whispering that this could be them, as they stared at the five track stars standing perfectly still for Kendra and Liz to be completely taken by their beauty. As the elevator reached the lobby, they ran out like someone had lit a fire under them, not even seeing the five being loaded into a van like so many decorations.

“Liz, you still there?” Kendra asked, out of breath herself.

“Yeah, barely. That was unexpected, but yeah, I’m gonna be okay,” Liz muttered.

“Gotta get to the mall and stop this thing,” Kendra said without a thought, as if it was the plan all along.

“Yeah, gotta find Jess and Carla,” Liz agreed.

“Bikes!” Kendra exclaimed, spying a bike rack with a pile of bicycles left in disarray around it, unattended and unlocked. Kendra got on immediately, while Liz took a minute to tie her skirt up around her hips to keep it from getting caught in the wheels.

As they arrived, they saw a parking lot full of cars- cars covered in dust, cars with rust stains blooming at the hinges, cars with “for sale” signs in the windows, cars that had been abandoned and forgotten for months, if not years.

“What the- how’d we end up here?” Kendra asked, waking up from whatever simple confusion trick was played on them in the elevator.

“To save Jess and Carla, remember?” Liz said, still wide-eyed and wandering mindlessly toward the door.

“Oh no, out the door, not up the stairs!” Kendra said, shaking Liz awake.

“Right, right, but how do we get out of here without a car?” Liz said, still looking at the mall entrance.

“We’ll confess this sin so we don’t end up being nothing but sin,” Kendra said as she saw two brunettes in sparkling tight black bell bottoms and silver tank tops walking out mindlessly, eyes covered with oversized disco shades. Kendra ran over and pushed one to the ground. The shades flew off to reveal the woman’s empty white eyes, a cold reminder of the fate that faced them if they didn’t get out. Liz rushed over, grabbed the keys, and ran towards the car. Kendra raced to the driver’s side, jumped in, and snatched the keys from Liz’s hand. As she started the engine, the radio started blasting, subliminal-laced music leaking into Kendra’s brain before she could react. She began to feel flushed and overheated, and her mouth was starting to water. She looked over at Liz for moral support, but Liz was already gone, her eyes glazed over, a naughty smile on her face as her hand drifted towards her pussy. Kendra tried to resist, tried to shut off the radio, but the music pounded in her ears, in her head, calling her name- no, that was Liz’s voice whispering her name, telling her everything would be all right, Liz’s hand on her back and stroking down towards her ass, Liz’s mouth on hers, silencing any protest, sucking away her thoughts as the music played on in the background until there was nothing in her body but throbbing need and nothing in her head but throbbing music. She didn’t even notice when she and Liz stepped out of the car and entered the mall in lockstep with the two brunettes.

“Welcome to the Mall, the one place for everything a Cherry Hill girl needs! New visitors, please proceed to the information booth for processing! First wave girls report to the department stores! Our regulars, of course, are more than welcome at our specialty shops!” the PA boomed over what sounded like standard bubblegum pop music. The place certainly looked ordinary enough, with its array of shops, but its clientele gave the lie to its seeming normality. There were girls milling about everywhere, all with blank faces, most with tight clothes and sunglasses that covered empty eyes. At the information booth, a dozen new visitors were gathered; most were just looking for directions, and some might even get them, being deemed not attractive enough to be worth Cherry Hill’s time. Others were enthralled and ready to be assigned. On the benches, large groups of men looked for a one-night stand among the mindless girls wandering around and buying various things for their new lives.

Kendra and Liz were among the group at the information booth, glassy-eyed and waiting impassively for their turn, only moving to take a robotic step as the line moved forward. Behind the counter, a familiar face snapped Kendra back to reality.

“Driver’s licenses, wallets, keys, cell phones and any loose change,” Harriet said.

“You look well for someone who was going to be taken!” Kendra said suddenly, not handing over a thing and grabbing Liz’s arm to keep her from handing over everything in her pockets.

“STILL resisting? Damn, you actually tried to escape. You must have some strong brain! That’s okay, we use those too, but stop trying to escape, you’re home now, just relax,” Harriet said in a soothing voice, trying to coax Kendra back down into the music and sensations.

“Oh, so you think every beautiful woman goes up the stairs instead of out the door? Well, not us. I know you have Liz more than you have me, but we’re both leaving!” Kendra declared. Ignoring all of Harriet’s efforts, she turned and stalked towards the exit, dragging Liz behind her. Her face twisted in determination, fighting all the signals and sensations in her brain, but she ignored them and ignored how much her body wanted to give in. Every step towards the door made her hotter and wetter, and the music started to drown out her thoughts. She could feel Liz slipping away, then Liz’s hands on her breasts, distracting her further until she no longer minded being turned back towards the information booth.

“Relax, Kendra, you’ll be happy here, nice, hot, and happy,” Liz said soothingly in Kendra’s ear. Kendra, caught in the middle of a thousand sensations, automatically handed Harriet the requested keys, money, and identification.

“That’s more like it, sweetie, we’ll deal with the feelings later. Now fill out this form so you can get your mall card- you’ll need that to shop anywhere,” Harriet said. Kendra and Liz obediently filled out the forms, which Harriet took and put aside; these would be used to track down any shreds of their past lives and erase them from the system.

“Now to the ATM, then it’s time to shop!” Kendra and Liz squealed at the thought of shopping and were happy to oblige. At the ATM, each of them accessed, emptied, and closed their old accounts. Each in turn was given a mall card, which had their designation printed on it, while a light on the ATM blinked slowly to entrance them and focus them on their new identities.

SB5340-SFO-53008 was printed on Kendra’s card, while Liz’s said CW1353-ATL-52508; the codes meant nothing to them, yet the words and letters meant everything. The music became stronger, deeper, more compelling after their ATM visit, and even more so after they visited the sunglass stand and were fitted with shades that covered their entire field of vision. Helpless and obedient, completely blind and deaf to all but commands, they waited for a saleswoman to lead them to the department store fitting room and dress them in skintight jeans and babydoll shirts- no underwear required. Then they were left there like a pair of mannequins, with out any subliminals or other messages.

After a short pause, Kendra woke up enough to ask, “Damn, what happened? I’m horny enough to take on the hockey team, except that they’d never get past second base because these jeans would never come off- it’s like they’re up inside me and they know what they’re doing!”

“I don’t know, but I’m hotter than anything! I can’t even move without being aroused,” Liz complained.

“Oh, God, you too? We’ve got to fight it! If I come, I think I’m gone!” Kendra said with a moan.

“Can’t… so hard to think… need sex… ohhh, man, it feels so good… have to…” Liz started to drift off, her eyes losing focus as she put a hand up her shirt.

“Oh, no, Liz, don’t- not you too, we gotta get out of these- oh, shit, the button won’t come undone! Oh, no, no no no…” Kendra lost her train of thought as Liz rubbed up against her and stroked her skin gently. It was too much for her to take, so she went with instinct and kissed Liz as hard as she could, then began tearing off Liz’s clothes as Liz did the same for her. She barely felt the emptiness as the jeans peeled off, because Liz’s tongue was there as soon as her pants were down, and Kendra buried her fingers in Liz’s slit in response. As they came, their eyes rolled up inside their heads and never came back down as they became SB5340 and CW1353. Blindly, they put their clothes and glasses back on and walked mechanically out of the store to join the rest of the first wave, including MW4213 (who had once been called Jess) and CL5632 (who used to be Carla), as they hit the mall to accessorize their new identities.

All of them were in the same uniform of skintight jeans and babydoll shirt, with large sunglasses that covered eyes as empty as their minds. Kendra fought to think, but it was so hard when every step touched her g-spot and sent a shiver of delight straight to her brain. She recognized that the pretenses of the mall were gone, replaced by commands that she was powerless to resist.

“All first wavers report to the accessory store,” the PA boomed, and her legs started marching automatically, the only way to keep them from melting to the floor in deep bliss. All told, there were fourteen young women who had been ensnared that day. They entered the accessory store and lined up while the man behind the counter studied them with an expert eye and swiped each presented card in turn to build their new identity.

A woman who was hot despite being in her 30s was up first. As the man behind the counter swiped her card, he announced her as “TW3210-ORD-52008!” into a microphone that broadcast her code around the mall. He then took the woman by the hand, placed a large diamond ring on it, then took her into the fitting room. When she emerged, she had a steely smile on her face and was able to walk on her own.

“CL5632-BHM-52408!” the man yelled, and Carla came forward. The man swiped her card, tied her hair in a sparkling red and black ribbon, and walked into the fitting room. As the door closed behind them, he said, “Oh, you are a sweet young thing, aren’t you? How old are you?”

“Nineteen,” Carla droned out, slurring the word. The man raised her glasses to confirm that her eyes were still blank, then came up slowly behind her, undid her jeans, and felt his way gently into her pussy.

“Try sixteen, but your eighteenth birthday was yesterday if anyone asks,” the man said, fingering her slightly. She giggled. “So how’s high school?”

“Ohhh…eee…hehehe… oh, it’s so hard, ‘specially the math, but the boys make it worth it,” Carla said with a smile and another naughty giggle.

“Good girl. Yes, you’re a darling,” the man said, working Carla’s clit as she moaned and squealed. “Yes, that’s it. Now go pick up everything you need for cheer squad!” One last high-pitched squeal, and Carla came hard, everything but her shopping list burned away from her brain as she skipped out into the main mall.

“CW1353-ATL-52508!” he yelled as he stepped behind the counter. Liz came forward and was fitted with large, cheap hoop earrings. The man seized her hand sharply and dragged her into the fitting room. “On your knees, bitch!” he bellowed, seized her hair and shoving her to the ground so hard that her brown eyes reappeared slightly, albeit fully dilated. She knew what she had to do and unzipped the man’s pants. “Still fighting it, you cheap whore? Well, you won’t be for much longer. Yeah, you’re gonna love fucking all of them, however they want to fuck you.” With a hand up her shirt, he stroked Liz’s hardening nipples and pushed her face into his crotch. The stimulation, combined with the pressure of her thighs against her snatch, was enough to cause her eyes to roll back in her head again, even as she automatically gave him a blowjob. He stuffed $50 down her shirt, then took it back as her pimp and rattled off a list of things she needed to buy or else as she walked out¬.

“Ohhh, we got trouble right here in River City! SB5340-SFO-53008!” Kendra’s legs dragged her forward as the man fastened a collar around her stiff neck. It was obvious to him that she was still fighting it, even that she was trying to dig her heels in as he took her to the fitting room. As soon as the door was closed, he tore her glasses off and saw the lower edge of her hazel eyes peeking out. And when he tested her pussy, he found it not nearly as lubricated as the others-most had soaked through their jeans, but she had only left a few traces on the inseam. She obviously needed more deepening, so he drew his trusty vibrator and snapped, “The hardest fighters turn out the best subs, bitch. Oh, if you’d laid back and enjoyed it, you could have been a porn queen, or even a supermodel. But no, you’re fighting it. What a fucking waste. That’s what you are, a fucking waist.” He tore off her jeans in disgust and watched as her eyes met his and she began to awaken.

“What are you doing to us, you creep? You really think you can slave trade forever?” Kendra demanded.

“Slave trade? Oh, that one’s a new one from a white girl. But don’t worry. You won’t feel that way much longer,” the man said with a chuckle. Suddenly, before Kendra could react, he thrust the vibrator into her slit and thumbed it on.

“I’m not just going to sit here and meee…lllttt…You knowwwwooohhhh…” Kendra said, clenching her teeth as the vibrator shot pleasure into her resisting brain, making her body limp with delight even as her brain hung on for dear life. The man handcuffed her arms to a post. She screamed for help, but the fitting rooms were soundproofed; even if they hadn’t been, anyone who could hear her was either too enthralled to react or an enemy. And slowly but surely, Kendra’s screams of panic transformed into screams of delight as the man’s voice in her ear and the vibrator between her legs overruled her conscious mind and she surrendered to ecstasy¬.

“That’s more like it, bitch. Don’t expect that kind of special treatment again!” the man said, smacking Kendra’s ass roughly. But he only released the handcuffs after she’d come twice and her eyes were rolled up completely in her head. Dropping the cuffs in her bag, he snapped out her shopping list and let her walk off, noticing as she did that she had picked up the same walk that everyone else did, the high-stepping stride that made sure every step would stimulate her. “The hardest fighters,” he laughed, sending the vibrator down the dumbwaiter to be cleaned and putting batteries in the next one.

“MW4213-IAD-52308!” he shouted with a knowing smile, putting a diamond pendant around her neck, his touch lingering on her skin. Her jeans had folded inside of her perfectly so that she was in a state of full arousal and had been that way for hours on end. Her eyes were rolled up, but unlike the others, the position seemed to be no strain for her; she would see only what she was told to see.

“If you were alone, I could sell you right now as something in the middle, like a groupie, a gymrat or a brothel whore,” the man said.

“Thank you,” Jess breathed out.

“Oh, shhh, seen, never heard. There, my sweet, there, nothing but moans and coos until you’re out of training. You don’t need to think, just let the pleasure be your mind,” he said, kissing Jess so deeply that she felt her mouth sealing up as she melted in his arms, her legs wrapping around him.

“Yes, you understand why you get the real jewelry. Now seduce me, you model whore.”

Jess obliged, and after a long and invigorating fuck with his prized recruit, the man smiled and sent her on her way. “Oh, I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you walk away,” he sighed.

Once loose, each automatically found the store that stocked the proper pieces for their roles, buying blindly. The first wave only converged again twice: at the pharmacy to be fitted with IUDs, and at the electronics store to get their vibrators. They headed out in the groups they came in with, this time dressed as their new selves, and checked back in at the hotel. There would be no more separate rooms-each group would spend all day together, taking each other down until they were all in their destined roles.

Kendra awakened suddenly, the clock next to her showing three in the morning. She could hear the breathy moans from the friends she had once known. She had no idea how long she had been with them, but she could see their roles taking shape: Jess, a glamour girl in a gold top and tight pants; Carla, in white tights and a short, ruffled shirt; Liz, looking like the lot lizard they’d seen at the gas station, her bra showing under a cut-off plaid shirt. All of them were out cold, and it was taking every thing Kendra had not to lie back and join them.

But who was she now? She looked down and saw the leather pants and spiked belt. As she slipped out of bed, the bathroom mirror revealed the leather vest and collar around her neck. She knew what she was being groomed for, and part of her- namely the part between her legs-was screaming for her to give up and give in, no matter how dirty it was. Her pants started to rub against her as she paced, and she felt like she was melting into the floor, but she kept her head and took off the belt and unzipped the pants. The pressure returned to normal, and as her breathing stabilized, she began to think more analytically. A search of the room turned up only her car keys: no money, no ID, no cell phone, no record of who she was or way to contact anyone. A nice little trap. Inescapable. The smart thing to do would be to turn on the TV and slip back under, or take the vibrator next to her bed and let that rock her back to sleep; maybe someday she’d wake up again somewhere where she could escape.

Smart? That was her clit talking, not her brain! She’d been good enough for Harvard- there was more in store for her than being a cheap S&M whipping doll. Even if she had brought it on herself. She recognized the progression: Jess, who had given in right away, had gotten the best treatment; Carla had gone under next and ended up a girlish cheerleader; Liz had fought it with Kendra’s help, and was now a cheap whore; Kendra had fought the longest, and her punishment was to be the world’s pet bitch- and that was before waking now.

Yes, she had to try to escape. She found one of Liz’s shirts, untied it, and put it on. To cover the rest of herself, she fashioned a skirt out of her sheet, then turned her attention to the pants. When she finally got them off, she understood why she’d needed so much effort- a tube had risen from the crotch to where it would touch her inside with every step. Without that stimulation, she felt empty, deprived, and desperate to put something between her legs, but she tuned it out and sneaked out the emergency exit. Her car was still in the lot, and she gunned the motor and took off- where, she didn’t know, but away.

Kendra passed the mall four times, each road she took leading her back to downtown. Her mind raced to remember the one way out of the maze of roads meant to trap wandering travelers so that new women could be found for their machine. Her pussy was throbbing and her mouth watering, but she knew she couldn’t stop, lest she fall under and be captured again. She sped away from other cars and avoided stoplights or anything else that could knock her out for good. Finally, she found the sign for 95 and headed north and pulled into the first rest area, hoping to find some way to get money for gas to get back to Boston. She finally found a trucker who was taken by her figure despite her strange look, and who offered her a few bucks if she’d take the edge off his loneliness. The thought appalled her-what if the orgasm wiped her mind and ended her escape? But she had no other choice, so she followed him into the back of his truck, shed her clothes, and helped take off his pants. As he penetrated her, she felt her whole body seize in delight as pleasure shot through her, but to her surprise, the gentle treatment from the slow-handed country gentleman was actually sharpening her focus instead of turning her back into... that. She found herself enjoying the experience, and making sure that he enjoyed it even more. After the second time he came, he could take no more and fell asleep next to her. She stroked his hair gently, then took the $200 out of his wallet and put her clothes back on, headed into the travel store, and changed into a proper sweatsuit and drove back off.

Kendra was puzzled but relieved that she was still herself; in fact her mind was clearing and her memories were returning. At the next rest stop, she bought a calling card and reassured her parents she was still alive, using a short-lived, beer-fueled fling as her excuse for being gone over a month. As she drove through New York City, her thoughts kept returning to her three lost friends and the mystery of her survival, coming back with more force each time she pushed them away. If she hadn’t been so distracted, she would have noticed her need for gas before the Bronx, and she would have noticed trouble brewing before a young Latino in a bright bandana shoved her against her car and started pawing at her breasts as his friends cheered him on.

“Ah, que bonita puta, que linda, que grande,” he chanted, starting to tear at her sweatshirt.

“Get off meeeee, you pervert! Ah, it hurts, you’re hurting me… ow… ohhhhh… what… noooo, ohhhhhh…” Kendra’s pussy suddenly ignited with explosive force, and she understood now why the gentle, mutual act with the trucker hadn’t affected her: she had been conditioned to desire violence, pain, rough sex, to the point where this random act of senseless violence was turning her on more than she’d ever known before. She pushed the man away, ignoring the stunned look on his face. The stinging sensation in her body was unbearable arousal, and the crazed look in her eyes was frightening the man and his friends at the back of the lot. “Didn’t you like it? Don’t you want more, little boy? Come on and get it!” she taunted.

The man scrambled away and pulled his knife, an automatic reaction, but Kendra twisted his arm until he dropped it. “That the only weapon you got? Don’t you have anything in here?” she asked as she seized his crotch and tore at his zipper, more SB5340 than Kendra now. “Well? Aren’t you gonna finish me off? Or are you gonna let your buddies down?”

One of the older gang members yelled something in Spanish, and the initiate threw Kendra into the back of their van. As her head smacked against the wall, she moaned with both pleasure and despair.

“So THIS is why you’re called gangbangers I take it!” Kendra said with a bloodthirsty growl. “Plenty for everyone, fast, cheap, and easy!”

“You some crazy ho! Where you from?” the leader asked, slapping so hard that Kendra’s face tingled and her crotch grew wet.

“Cherry Hill!” she exclaimed, expecting more torture, salivating at the punch she saw the leader’s fist ready to throw, disappointed when his colleague whispered something in his ear.

“Cherry Hill? We buy all our hos from there! Well, then…” the leader said. He shoved Kendra to the ground and tore into her, twisting her and contorting her in ways that made her hotter and hotter until the brain she had worked so hard to cultivate broke and her eyes rolled back in her head as she released an earth-shattering scream. SB5340 was finalized. The gang leader waited the two hours for the car to pull up with her pants, vest, belt, and collar, and traded her for two more LLs for him to pimp.

“Just in time for shipping,” Harriet said triumphantly as she placed SB5340 with the other three who had once been Carla, Jess, and Liz, all staring straight ahead, empty eyes hidden behind blank shades.

Harriet then pulled out a needle, took the glasses off the LLs, stuck the needle into their empty eyes, and watched as each developed two blindingly beautiful blue eyes, designed to reflect the light until they were irresistible. A different needle gave SB5340 convincing brown eyes, and then it was off to LaGuardia. In Washington, MW4213 seduces her third Senator of the day, a fitting reward for being treated like a queen and having more than $10,000 spent on her not counting her $25,000 fee plus tip and transportation.

At a small college in Alabama, where football is more important than graduating, CL5632 is on her knees with the rest of her cheer squad, making sure every player on the team gets their reward for winning. The cutesy smiles they show when their mouths are empty hide the fact that they are nothing but mass-produced human dolls bought by the coach to help control and unite his team; why else would he credit his cheer squad for helping his team go undefeated?

In Atlanta a car pulls up to CW1353. The driver pulls out $50 and shoves it at her. She puts it automatically in her purse and climbs into the car, saying “You’ll never find a sweeter peach!”

At an S&M club in San Francisco, SB5340 hangs from chains, beaten, scorned, whipped, and abused, and screams with delight at every blow. After closing, the owner takes her down, and she collapses- not with pleasure, but because her knee is ruined. But Cherry Hill never wastes an opportunity…

At the Cherry Hill hotel Ruth checks out in a panic: her sister is missing, everyone is walking around like zombies, and the TV shows nothing but 24/7 porno.

“Heading to the mall?” the desk clerk asks, her brown eyes shining with concern.

“Mall? Are you kidding? This is some freaky sex show! You know the TV shows NOTHING but porn and I can’t find my sister ANYWHERE!” Ruth screams.

“She’s at the mall, she used your car. You gotta get her out of here. Take my car. I know I’ll end up one of… them, but I can’t just let people become sex toys. That’s what we do here. Name’s Kendra-won’t matter much longer, but I want someone to remember me,” SB5340 says earnestly, tossing Ruth a set of keys.

“Thanks, Kendra. Thanks for letting me go, this place is creepy,” Ruth says, her short auburn boycut making her tank top just that much sexier.

“Don’t mention it. Just remember, out the door, not up the stairs,” SB5340 says, smiling as Ruth leaves and turning to her computer.

“Ruth Clark – 10/30/09 – Mild Resister, assign LB2493 order for RDU Delivery Date 11/12/09.”

That night Mall Card LB2493-RDU-111209 is swiped into her hotel room with her sister, PQ1509-LAX-111209, both in bug-eyed shades and skintight pants. SB5340 bursts into laughter as she sees LB2493 trying to resist by waddling to avoid massaging her clit.

“Ah such sweet and silly memories!” the woman who had once been Kendra says as she returns to her computer and erases the Clark sisters.

THE END.