The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimers apply, work of fiction blah blah blah...

All copyright laws apply etc etc etc. ©JinnyJ

Synopsis: Cherry tells the humiliating tale of a waitress selected on a whim.

Cherry’s Choice.

Mistress Christina sat in her black, velvet covered chair, from it’s position on the raised dais she could see the entirety of the small, rectangular, dungeon styled room. The tall asian looking woman smiled to herself as she saw the appreciative looks of her guests as their eyes roamed over her new pet. She was pleased to see the fruit salad was almost gone as she rose and clapped her hands twice. Her near black eyes glanced at each of the ten variously clad Dominatrices as they turned their faces to her expectantly, their pets cowed at their feet or rushing to please them in some way.

“Ladies, I hope you have enjoyed this evenings repast so far” pleased to hear their polite applause, she smiled and continued. “We will have a little narrative from my new pet who, I am pleased to see, has already fed your pleasures” She smiled at the slight chuckles and noises of assent from her guests. “So, please be comfortable, silence your slaves, toys and various.. other things.” she smiled with just the merest hint of disdain. “Relax and enjoy a fruity little tale”

Mistress Christina re-took her seat and snapped her fingers, a small, naked figure crawled forward quickly from her left. Mistress Christina lifted her feet and the crawling woman slipped beneath them, as she took her place she stiffened and became the footstool her tag said she was. Mistress Christina lifted her glass of wine off the tray attached to her personal bound and gagged, but otherwise naked, server, she looked over her guests and then spoke.. “Cherry my pet, empty your pit bowl and illuminate my guests with your tale.” she commanded.

“Cherry”, who had been slowly turning on a large lazy susan in the middle of the table for the past two hours, suddenly came to life, ever so very slightly. Apart from the slow rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed, a small movement of her mouth was the first time she had moved in a total of nearly three hours. She closed her mouth as far as the pile of cherry pits that had been either thrown or spit into it would allow, as she did so, she pushed the pile of pits up with her tongue.

Several cherry stones tumbled over the edge of her mouth to drop onto the table, forming a small pile either side of her head. It took her a few minutes to completely empty her mouth as the audience watched with anticipation, though after three hours of being unable to move at all other than to breath, the exercise did a great deal to loosen her jaw and moisten her mouth.

With her mouth finally as empty as her mind it was as though a typist started working in her head, words suddenly started to flow into her mind, taking their place in line, forming the paragraphs that her mouth would speak. Just like a book, she had no will to think or move, existing only to tell the story that was being written on the pages in her head. Like most narrators do, cherry coughed as if to tell the gathering she was about to start, even this was written into the story.

* * *

“Ladies, come back several hours to the Honeytwist, a small, casual dining restaurant on the edge of the town centre, with it’s fairly bright and open setting, every table was in view almost at a glance. Though there were a few diners enjoying various stages of their meals, it’s wasn’t at all busy and there were only a couple of waiting staff on duty.” The lazy susan continued to turn as cherry set the scene for Mistress Christina’s guests.

“One of the waitresses, a not unattractive, slim girl with long black hair tied in a ponytail turned as the door opened. She watched as a tall, pale skinned, asian looking woman walked lithely to one of her tables and slipped easily into a seat.” For the first time in hours cherry felt something as she described Mistress Christine, though the feeling wasn’t part of the story in her mind so, like any good book, despite the fact her sex grew damp, she simply did not recognise it.

“The waitress waited until the lady was seated then took her a menu, as she turned to give the lady a few minutes to decide, the lady confused her by gripping her wrist lightly and telling her to wait. The waitress turned back to wait, she became more confused by the fact that the lady did not release her hold, choosing instead to speak softly, so much so the girl had to move closer to hear her.” As she spoke, the heat inside her continued to rise and her sex grew wetter. With her mind detached from anything her body felt, the growth in her arousal did not register.

“The waitress wasn’t sure what to do or say, she tried listening to the lady but found concentrating hard as the lady’s fingers massaged her wrist, she also noticed a distracting rhythmic tapping on the toe of her shoe. The words the waitress managed to catch didn’t seem to make sense, which confused her more, the lady was telling her to be still, be calm, be good and be willing, none of it made sense to the waitress as she listened and slipped into a dream state.” Cherry paused briefly as the story dictated.

The audience of Dominatrices smirked as they listened, their experienced eyes noting even the slightest change as they watched cherry’s body react to her own story. Each enjoying the view of her bullet hard nipples, her flushed skin and the glistening lips of her sex as she continued to turn on the large, slow moving lazy susan in the middle of the table. Every one of them delighting in the knowledge that the girl’s mind and body had been divided, and each of them awed by Mistress Christina’s abilities.

As the story began writing in her head once more, cherry continued to tell it. “Once the lady was satisfied the waitress had slipped deep enough, she released the girls hand and stopped tapping her foot on the girls shoe. She told the waitress to remain entranced but behave normally; the girl was to continue waiting on her other customers but always return to the lady’s side to await instruction, she then gave the waitress her dinner order. After the waitress had served the lady and stood waiting beside her, the lady ate her meal while she explained.” Though cherry didn’t notice it, the heat deep inside her rose a little more.

“The lady told the girl she had decided to play with her on a whim, simply because she could, she told her that two things could happen, either the lady would keep her or discard her. As she spoke the lady filled the girl with the knowledge, and feeling, of being nothing but a toy, to be used or tossed aside as the lady desired, even telling the girl her name was irrelevant, she also made sure that knowing that would excite and arouse the waitress.” As she had spoken an instruction had written itself into the story and cherry’s hips began to roll slowly, the motion designed to highlight her arousal.

Mistress Christina sat in her chair, her feet resting on the naked footstool and sipped her wine. She watched her guests lasciviously watching cherry and smiled to herself. Though she felt no need to listen to the tale the girl was telling, she too was enjoying watching her physical reaction, even knowing every step of the girl’s programming did not lessen the pleasure of watching as it developed. As cherry continued the story Mistress Christina raised a brow and smiled, she had caught an unexpected hint of desire in the girls voice.

“After the lady had finished her meal she had the waitress fetch her a drink of green tea and a bucket of ice. When the girl returned, the lady had her open her uniform top and lift her skirt about her waist, exposing her bare breasts and thin, sheer silk panties. The lady then had the girl kneel close to her with her legs parted and started playing inside her head.” As she spoke another instruction slipped between the lines into the cherry’s story; one arm moved to allow her hand to start caressing her flushed skin.

“She made the waitress believe she was a cryptozoologist, sent to the antarctic to investigate suspected sightings of some strange lifeform. While making the girl think she had fallen into a fissure the lady pushed her onto her back, she used some of the ice to make the girls flesh feel the cold that the lady had put in her mind. The lady smiled to herself as the other customers stretched their necks to watch as she made the waitress think she had blacked out in the ice.” Cherry’s hand moved slowly, her fingers tweaked her nipple then slid down her belly toward her wet sex.

“But the lady had not finished playing in the girls head, when the waitress’s mind woke she believed she was in a room of ice, laying naked on an ice block with her arms and legs splayed and held by invisible bonds. It was as she struggled against her bonds that the ice nymph made itself known, it moved over her and started slowly, seductively teasing and playing with her body, it’s icy breath and touch making her shiver.” Her other hand lifted, a third instruction had joined the words written in cherry’s head, it moved to cup and squeeze her breast as the first teased the swollen bud of her sex.

“The lady continued using the ice to enhance her own pleasure of playing with the girl. Within the waitress’s mind, the ice nymph’s chilling touch and cold flowing breath soon had her writhing with desire. The girl was very near climax when the lady told her to wake and see the truth. The waitress’s eyes took a moment to focus, she saw the tall asian lady standing over her, realising she was laid on the floor of the restaurant with her breasts and soaking sex exposed to all the customers, she burned with embarrassment and humiliation.” Like the girl in her story, cherry too had started writhing as her fingers had explored her hot, flushed body, though the part of her mind that was open, the story telling part, did not know it.

From her seat on the dais, Mistress Christina watched the faces of her guests as they slipped from lascivious to lusting, she smirked as she noted several had silently commanded their slaves to pleasure them. The girl moved slowly and delicately, her motion more natural than instructed and it seemed the unexpected, but delightful, husky tone of desire in cherry’s voice as she told her story had drawn them further into the girls tale. She was pleased that she had been right about the girl, there was something more than her body that made her worth keeping. Mistress Christina returned her attention to the slowly turning, desirously writhing story teller.

“As the girl covered herself the lady tapped a card on the table, she told the girl to come to her home later in the night and not to change her clothing, then the lady left the restaurant. The girl, still hot with arousal and red with humiliation, read the card and saw the lady’s name was Mistress Christina. For reasons the girl did not understand, she did as the lady had told her and, after tidying herself up, she returned to her work, embarrassed and humiliated by the comments from her customers.” Cherry’s fingers moved a little faster and her breathing grew heavier as she continued the tale.

“The scent of the girls arousal, and her humiliation, followed her as she served more customers over the next hours, they still followed her as she left work and made her way to Mistress Christina’s home. When the waitress rang the bell and the door opened, she was further humiliated as she was told that sluts who smelt like her used the slave’s door to the side, she bit her lip and lowered her eyes as she turned away and walked meekly to the side door.” Her back arched, lifting her backside from the rotating disc, bringing more focus to her sex as her fingers teased her sensitive flesh while she continued speaking.

“The waitress knocked and entered the side door into the kitchen. She was greeted by the sight of Mistress Christine berating a woman wearing only a net hat, a collar, and leather straps around her breasts, waist and between her legs. She quickly gathered the woman was Mistress Christina’s cook and was, apparently, not working fast enough and she was being left in no doubt as to how she would suffer later. Then Mistress Christina saw the waitress.” It was obvious to the experienced Dominatrices watching that, had cherry’s mind been free, she would have climaxed at the mere thought of the Mistress’s near black eyes turning on her.

“Mistress Christina humiliated the waitress further by having her strip in the kitchen doorway, showing her dirty, soaked panties while she explained to the lady why she smelt so heavily of arousal. The girl didn’t understand why, but she did as she was told without hesitation, trembling at the thrill of pleasure that heated her naked body and made her wet sex clench. Mistress Christina smirked as the girl told of her humiliation and shame.” Mistress Christina watched cherry’s blank face for signs that she may be breaking her programming, fascinated that the girls subconscious lust seemed to have found a way past her control.

“As the waitress finished talking, Mistress Christina whispered the trigger to send the girl into a trance state, the Lady took the girl deeper, removing any possibility of even the smallest free thought. She gave the mindless, unfeeling girl her instructions before calling her cook to take the girl and prepare her. The girl didn’t notice when the Mistress left to relax, bathe and dress for the night, leaving the cook to scrub and prepare the naked girl as if she were nothing more than a vegetable.”

As the girl continued telling her story, her body showing more signs of the need burning within it, Mistress Christina became more intrigued by her new slave. She had done this with other new pets and, never, had any shown the subtle signs of reacting on a more subconscious level as this one. She smiled as she noted the slightly increased breathing, the slight sheen of perspiration on the girls body, the greater urgency in her fingers. Though she knew the tale, she had left a margin of chance to it’s end and her interest in the outcome of the story grew as the girl went on.

“The cook scrubbed the naked girl and removed all hair below her head, her hands were neither gentle, or subtle as her fingers cleaned the girl inside and out. Once the girl was thoroughly clean and dry, she was unceremoniously bent over a kitchen top and, had she had any control of her feelings, would have screamed as her ass was stretched and filled with a large plug.” Mistress Christina allowed herself a chuckle, she hadn’t known how the girl would have reacted to the plug, but she knew her guests would like the idea of her screaming.

“When the cook had the girl prepared, she led her to the huge lazy susan, the girl followed the instructions to step on and kneel with her legs parted and her bum-cheeks on the disc and between her feet. The girl then laid back, arching her back slightly until her head and shoulders rested on the lazy susan, with her upper arms just a little out from her sides, she rested her hands, with fingers splayed, on her belly. To finish the preparation, the cook opened the girls mouth wide.”

“With the naked girl prepared and positioned, the cook set about placing various fruits over and around her. As you ladies know, the girls breasts, belly and legs were decorated with strawberries, cubed pineapple, blueberries and blackberries as well as raspberries. draped half in and half out of her sex were strings of cherries and grapes. Over her upper arms and surrounding her was a lovely decoration of sugared flowers with a mixture of different types of gooseberries.”

On her dais, Mistress Christina finished her wine and kicked the footstool away, sending it scurrying on it’s knees into a corner. She sat forward as the girl neared the end of her story, though she was fairly certain of how it would end, the fact that the girl had displayed even the smallest amount of subconscious freedom meant there was just the slightest chance it would end differently. As the girl twisted and writhed, her hands eagerly exploring her hot, flushed body while continuing her narration, Mistress Christina listened and watched for the smallest of signs.

“The fruit salad girl was then put in the centre of the table while the rest of the buffet was set around her. She was set to turning for the pleasure of Mistress Christina’s guests as they arrived, her face as blank as her mind, which waited through the meeting and the buffet to hear the phrase that would wake both name and wake her.” As she spoke the fingers of one hand were deep inside her, the other hand pinching and squeezing breasts and nipples. Her voice had grown deep and husky and Mistress Christina knew that the girls body at least, ached for the release of a long held climax.

“The girl at last heard Mistress Christina say “Cherry my pet, empty your pit bowl and illuminate my guests with your tale.” When she heard Mistress’s chosen name for her and the trigger phrase, she emptied her mouth and told her story. The girl you now know as cherry thanks you all for listening to her story, she would also thank you for being here to witness the choice she must now make.” She had barely finished speaking when she suddenly gasped, her eyes widened and she moaned loudly.

It was as if she had suddenly awakened from some deep dark dream, every little bit of shame and humiliation flooded into her mind, from her humiliation at the restaurant to what the cook had done to her and her performance on the lazy susan. Despite the fact that she burned with embarrassment as she looked at the faces of the Dominatrices watching her, her aching need only increased with her humiliation. As she looked up at the dais she suddenly twisted and crawled off the large table.

Lewdly fingering herself on full display to all the guests, she crawled up to the base of the dais, as she neared the dais Mistress Christina stood up, looked down at her and spoke. “You have a choice slut, you may leave here now and return to your pathetic life, or you may remain and serve me as I see fit to use you, what do you choose slut?” Her tone was derisive and left cherry in no doubt of her place if she remained.

Cherry’s fingers had not stopped working as Mistress Christina had spoken, if anything they had worked harder. Aching almost painfully for release, it took her only a moment to answer breathlessly. “P..please Mistress Christina, I choose to remain and serve you.”

Mistress Christina raised a brow slightly. “Very well, then it remains only for me to name you.” She smirked “And as temporary as it will be, I have the perfect name for you girl, for now, you will be named...” Mistress Christina paused, deliberately drawing out the girls agony. “Nothing, I name you nothing!”

The newly named “Nothing” could not withstand this final humiliation, as her name was announced she screamed and shuddered hard as she endured an intense multiple orgasm. The gathered guests rose and applauded at the finale to the nights show, while “nothing” lay on the floor still trembling and whimpering, Mistress Christina smiled and bowed. “Thank you ladies, I am pleased you enjoyed tonights entertainment. However, I feel the time has come to bring the night to an end since I have much to do with nothing.” She smiled as each of her guests bowed in turn and left her.

END