The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheryl’s Story

Part 3, The Beginnings of the First Day

As far as Cheryl was concerned, probably 90% of her first day was typical first day kind of stuff. She spent most of the morning with someone from HR going over benefits and medical options, and most of the afternoon getting situated at the new desk she had been assigned. There were even times during the day where she even forgot that she was completely naked.

It was the other 10% of her day that were the most out of the ordinary. Those were the most informative times as well. The better of the two was her lunch with Mary. However, for better AND worse, the longest and worst meeting was the first one that morning.

She had sat there in the meeting room for at least ten minutes waiting on someone else to enter. Periodically she would realize she was fingering herself and stop it immediately. Then just a few seconds later she would start right back up again. Eventually she stopped worrying about it and just enjoyed the moment while she waited.

It was when she was closest to climaxing that three men entered the room, one of whom she recognized as the main interviewer from a few weeks ago. Cheryl did not want to embarrass herself any more, so she stopped touching herself when the men entered. Noticing she stopped, one of the men she hadn’t met yet said, “Please, don’t stop on our account. Continue with what you were doing.”

Against all will not to, Cheryl resumed fingering herself. Then the man said, “I think you will find it is more enjoyable with your feet stretched out on top of the table.”

At that Cheryl found herself pushing her chair back, and propping both feet on the table as suggested. Her face started turning red both from her embarrassment, as well as her rising level of pleasure. As much as she wanted to stop she couldn’t. Not that she would want to now anyway, for just as the man suggested the level of pleasure increased almost tenfold. Cheryl began to moan loudly, coming ever closer to orgasm. During this time Cheryl was of two minds. Half of her still wanted to stop, get up out of the chair and run away. The other half was basically saying, Screw it! This is the best pleasure I’ve felt in years!

She finally came down enough from her post orgasmic high to start paying attention to the room again. She saw the three men still sitting and smiling at her. She lowered her head in shame, finally putting her head in her hands. She then asked, “What’s to become of me? What are you going to do with me? How are you controlling me like this? I can only imagine the job I thought I had was a sham. You must have something else in mind for me.”

“First I think a few introductions are in order, then we can get to your questions.” one of the guys said. “My name is Chandler, and I am the CEO of the corporation. To my left is Jeremy, he is second in command, and I believe you know Mr. Smith, who had you in your interview. I think some of your questions can best be answered by Mary. She has already told us the two of you talked on the way in this morning. I think she would be a fine mentor for you. So unless you have any objections, we are going to go ahead and set that up. Is that OK?”

Cheryl nodded her head, not knowing if she really had a choice or who else she would pick. She had now fully recovered from her orgasm earlier, and was getting nervous again, and again one of her hands found its way between her legs.

Chandler continued, “OK then, it is settled. Now, as for your job, it is basically what you thought it would be. The only difference is that the level of service and sales support you will be providing is far and above what any other company offers. We have several large and medium sized corporations as our customers, and we will be figuring out which ones you will probably serve best in a couple of weeks or so. First however, you will need to go through some initial training this week and next. Again, Mary will be able to walk you through the training processes. Now for the biggest question, how are we controlling you. Let’s get to that, shall we?

Just then a man came into the room, looking very technical in his white lab coat. Jeremy finally spoke, “Ah good, perfect timing as always. Please go ahead and administer the shots.”

At this, the technician walked over to Cheryl and said, “Please stick out your arm.” At that, Cheryl’s free arm went out (her other arm’s hand was still furiously rubbing her pussy, getting her wet all over again). The man pulled out a syringe, and proceed to give Cheryl a shot in the arm with it. He then turned and looked at the other three men. “Shot is in, she should be fully functional in about a week.” the man said. Then, just as quickly as he came in, he left.

Cheryl’s arm began to hurt immensely. Slowly the pain seemed to spread through her arm, and into her shoulder. As the pain spread though, it began to fade. Finally, she could no longer feel any lingering affects from the shot. “What was that?” Cheryl finally asked.

“Just a shot to help you get, ‘adjusted’ shall we say, for working here. It is also a big part of how we got you to work here.” Chandler responded, smiling a bit as he talked. “Have you heard of the DNA mapping projects haven’t you?” Chandler asked. Cheryl nodded and he continued, “Well, let’s just say that most of the scientists and governments in the world are at least 10 years behind us. We have been studying the DNA sequence for years. There are some amazing possibilities once you understand the sequence. Actually, there are some amazing possibilities when you find a way to manipulate those DNA sequences.”

“So is that how you’ve been controlling me? Have I been getting shots, or some other drugs in the past, that have allowed you to control me?” Cheryl asked.

“No, not at all. That was the first shot you’ve received. That one was a generic body modification shot for women. Essentially, your breasts are about to grow a fair amount, as well as making it so that your erogenous zones are much more sensitive, including pussy, nipples, neck area, or any others you already have. There are some other minor modifications that we will let you discover as time passes. Some of those are for ours and our clients pleasure, some are for yours.”

“If that is the first one I’ve gotten, then how have you been controlling me?”

“Simple my dear. The DNA modifications possible are limitless. You’d be amazed at what certain sequences allow us to do with our brains. That is why, Cheryl, you have basically been under our control since your interview. The first part of the interview was the real deal. No matter how good you might have looked to us, we do have to run a business. We need good, smart people. We just also have the extra need of having our women be big breasted sluts as well.” Chandler concluded. His smile seemed to be bigger, and just a little more devious as he went through the story.

Cheryl just looked down in disbelief. She kept thinking to herself, How could this be true? Why did it happen to me? Is there any way out of this? Finally she looked up and asked them, “How far does the control go? I mean, I guess I’ve already experienced it from the last couple of weeks, so I guess I mean at what level can you control me? If it is as much as I think you can, then why leave me worried about it at all? Couldn’t you just make me happy to be here and not humiliated so much?”

“Oh Cheryl, Cheryl, Cheryl, what would be the fun in that? Haven’t you noticed how turned on you get when you are getting humiliated? Also, I take it you’ve noticed your new nervous twitch? I know you always used to play with a pen in your hands whenever you got nervous. Now we’ve changed the object of your hand to something much more fun for everyone.”

Cheryl was horrified, looking down at what her hand was doing, and finally stopped herself. This whole time she’d thought they’d been making her do it, not realizing she could stop if she concentrated on it.

“You see, sometimes our control is subtle. You may find yourself doing that periodically, and that it is a habit that you are unlikely to break. We have gotten very experienced with our control. For example, what are those?” Chandler said, starting to point at her breasts.

“She looked down at her chest, and looked back at him with every intention of saying breast. However, she said, “Those are my boobs, I mean boobies, I mean jugs, Headlights, NO! HOOTERS, KNOCKERS, MELONS, DAMMITT!!!” Cheryl hit the desk. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t say breast. Every time she tried, some other slang for them came out. She could think the word breast, just not say it anymore.

Chandler spoke again, “And what about that down there?”

With every intention of saying pussy, Cheryl blurted out “Fuck Hole.” She didn’t even try again, not wanting to know what else might come out of her mouth.

“Very good. I can also see your a fast learner. Most women continue on the second example for a while as well. One last test, and then we can move on. Only because I think these tests are fun. For the rest of today, when you meet someone new, how will you introduce yourself?”

“Hello, I’m Cheryl, the new office sex toy. Would you like to have some fun with me?” Cheryl said. Horrified not only by what she had just said, but knowing that it was true. It was finally sinking in how true that first sentence was. She was a sex toy. A smart sex toy, but a sex toy nonetheless. “That’s all I am isn’t it, just a sex toy?”

“No Cheryl, not at all. You are a woman who gets paid to have sex with people. That kind of woman is called a....what?”

“Whore” Cheryl said. She knew that described her exactly. She had a new job all right, and a good part of it was having sex, and performing sexual acts, for anyone who wanted them.

Chandler continued, “I’m glad we have that settled. Now, I know you need to talk to HR, get everything set up, as well as talk to Mary about starting your training and all. However, before you go, I know there are three horny men here, and all of us would probably be a little too distracted to keep working today unless you could help us out.”

Cheryl knew what was coming next. Without even wanting to, she stood up and walked over to Chandler, “Would you like me to play with this big boy?” she asked, reaching down and rubbing the man’s crotch with her hand. Her other hand went for the man’s belt, beginning to undo his trousers.

Later, she would have the fond memories of doing all three of the men that were in there. Sometimes taking it from both ends from two of the men, while giving the third guy a hand job. An hour later, the four of them left the office. Cheryl was still covered in the men’s sexual byproducts. She was allowed to go to the rest room to clean herself up, but found she spent most of the time wiping the cum off of her body with her hands, and cleaning her hands with her mouth. If asked, she would have told you only the first ten minutes of the sex was out of her control, but her arousal got so high, that everything after that was under her control. Like everything else so far that day, that realization humiliated, and horrified her more than anything else.

She couldn’t help but wonder what was in store for her. She also started rubbing her breasts again as she left the bathroom. Were they already getting bigger, or was that just her imagination?

End part 3, hopefully more later!!