The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thanks.I rushed some of the last chapter, trying to make it one chapter a week until done. I realized after it was posted that there were several problems I could have corrected. That is why this chapter took longer. My hope is that it will turn out better.

Cheryl’s Story

Part 4—Lunch with Mary

At lunch, Cheryl was glad when she and Mary finally found a table to sit at in the cafeteria. She didn’t think she could stand to get groped by anyone else there. All morning, every time someone started to touch her, she wanted to just run out of the building as fast as she could. However, all she could manager was forcing whatever body part was being touched harder into the other person’s hand. Since the men usually wanted to fondle her breasts it meant arching her back and clasping her hands behind her neck. She hoped that at least while sitting down, she would get left alone.

It turned out she was right, at least for the most part. At the end of the lunch though, she fell into even more of a depression with what she learned.

They sat in silence for a about a minute while getting situated at the table. Mary could tell that Cheryl was either too nervous, or too scared to start, so she started the discussion herself.

“I’ll bet you have a ton of questions for me, don’t you?” Mary asked.

“Yes, yes I do. I just don’t know where to start.” Cheryl responded.

“Why don’t you just start at the beginning.”

“OK, how about this. Do you enjoy being a part of this? I mean, if you feel anywhere near where I feel about being here, why didn’t you try to stop me? You could have warned me somehow, to get me to turn around and run away!” Cheryl said. By the end of her statement she was almost in tears.

“Oh sweetie, I couldn’t. Even if I could have, there’s no way you would have turned around. Do you remember when I was asking you about my outfit? At the time you said there was nothing wrong with it. Look at me now, tell me what kind of woman would wear an outfit like this?”

Cheryl looked Mary over, and it finally dawned on her. “I guess now I’d say you are wearing the outfit of a stripper, or a hooker.”

“That’s right. I am. In essence that’s because it is what we are. This is the common work outfit for the women here. That was the result of the ‘fog’ they put in your mind. I could have told you exactly what goes on here, and you probably would have laughed, thinking I was joking around or something. Do you remember the first thing you did when you got here?”

“Yes, got my security badge.”

“And at the time, did it seem weird at all to you, what happened there?”

“No, not really.”

“OK, tell me now what really happened.”

“Well, I went in to get my picture taken, and, oh my God!” Tears started coming down her face again as she was running through it all again in her mind.

“Go on dear. Better get used to talking about it now, so at some point you will be able to tell these stories without falling apart.

Cheryl nodded, and started again, “Well, the first thing he did was tell me to take my trench coat off. I didn’t realize it at the time, but I was completely nude underneath. First he took a couple of pictures of me, the ones that are on my badge here. Then, he gave me what I thought was a drug test. Now I know I was on me knees, sucking his big hard cock.” Cheryl got a confused look on her face at that. “No, I mean I started going down on his big pecker. No, wait”

Mary stopped her, “Don’t worry dear. We never know when, but sometimes you won’t be able to use common terms like blow job, or sex, or whatever. Try not to worry about it, and just keep going.”

So Cheryl continued, “Anyway, I sucked him off as best I could. Finally he came in my mouth and I took what I could, but he pulled out a little, causing some to end up on my face. Then he took several pictures of me, all in provocative poses with the cum on me. Finally he gave me a wet towel to wipe my face off, I got my badge out of the lamination machine, put my coat back on and headed up.” By the end of the story, Cheryl had regained most of her composure, telling it the same way she would have told anyone about the latest movie she saw.

“So do you normally go around giving men you just meant blow jobs while having pictures taken in the nude?” Mary asked. Cheryl just shook her head. “So that kind of proves my point. What makes you think I could have said anything to get you to leave, even though you were primed to perform whatever sex acts anyone wanted when you got here. No, I couldn’t have done a thing. That fog they put you in before you got here took care of that. I still find it amazing though. The control they seem to have can sometimes be so precise at times, and at others, it seems like they are using a sledgehammer to get what they want.” Mary concluded.

They sat in silence again for a while. Cheryl was just nibbling on her food for a bit trying to figure out her next step. She finally decided on a set of questions when some new guy walked up from behind Mary, reached around from behind and grabbed both her breasts. “Hey cupcake, how’s my favorite lady at the company?”

Mary had a look of annoyance on her face when she replied. “I’m doing just fine Brady.” She then looked over at Cheryl. “Have you met the newest hire to our team? Cheryl, this is Brady, works in the oversight department. Brady, meet Cheryl.”

Cheryl immediately stood up and blurted out “Hello, I’m Cheryl, the new office sex toy. Would you like to have some fun with me?”

Brady just chuckled to himself, all while continuing to massage Mary’s breasts. “I’d love to dear, but not today. Don’t worry though, I’ll be sure to find you sometime this week.” He kissed Mary lightly on the neck said his good-byes to turn and walk away.

This episode brought a whole new set of questions to Cheryl. she decided to stick with her original questions though and see where those took her. The first one was the biggest, since it was going to give her an idea of what to expect from her new life. “So, how long have you worked here?”

“Oh, I think it’s right at sixteen, maybe seventeen years.” Mary responded.

“Really? That can’t be right You don’t look old enough to have worked here that long. That must mean you started working here at 15 or 16 years old. How old are you?” Cheryl asked.

“Almost. I started at 18, just out of high school. Family had no money for college. Someone told me they were hiring secretaries for here. I applied, thinking maybe I could work my way through school. Never quite made it.”

“Wow. I almost feel sorry for you. At least I got to have a real life for a while. But it also scares the hell out of me. I mean, how can they keep you here so long? Have you not tried to get away?”

“Oh yeah. Not in a long time though. I only tried once my first year here. Imagine me as a young, rebellious, 18 year old, forced to live this life. You bet your ass I tried to go. I don’t know how they do it, but they will find you if you try to run. The hardest thing was learning the punishment for trying to escape.”

“Punishment? How did they punish you, by making you do certain things?”

“It was horrible. But they didn’t make me do anything. They can make you do anything already. What they did is involve my family.”

“That reminds me, if you follow their rules, you should be able to keep what you do here a secret from your friends and family. The only things you will have to explain are the changes in your body. Working out will cover some of it. But I guess you are too old to use the same excuse I did for your future chest size. I told them it was late puberty. I guess you will have to lie and say you got a boob job or something.

“Anyway, how they got to me was terrible. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I had been staying at this dump of a motel in the middle of nowhere. I thought I had gotten away, wasn’t using my own name and everything. I was trying to figure out my next move, when suddenly there was a knock on the door. Not knowing who it could be I opened it up. There was a man in a dark suit standing there. He introduced himself as a company representative, but never said his name. He walked in the room and handed me a video tape. He told me to watch the tape and told me that if I didn’t return with him, there would be a lot more of these made, and sold to the public.

“So I put the tape in the TV/VCR combo. I wanted to turn it off almost right away, but he made me watch the whole hour of it. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was my little sister getting fucked by three guys at once. By watching you would have thought she was having the time of her life. The first three guys got done with her fairly quickly. I thought the tape would be over, but then more guys came into view and doing her again. Over the course of an hour, I’ll bet my sister fucked, blew, and whatever else you can imagine, over 20 guys. It was horrible.

“At the end of the tape the man reminded me again, I could either go with him, or have my sister become the newest, youngest, porn star. I knew I had no choice, so here I am. I’ve seen my sister a lot since then. I don’t think she has any conscious memory of it. But when we’ve slept in the same room I’ve heard her scream out during a nightmare are two. Those memories are there, just repressed.”

Cheryl just looked at her in amazement. “But I don’t have a sister, so wouldn’t I be safe?”

“Not really. I’m sure you have some female friends you wouldn’t want to be a part of this. How about your mother? Besides, they have other methods of punishment. Things you don’t want to know about. Just trust me, don’t try to leave, it never works out.”

Cheryl thought about what she just heard for a moment, when something finally hit her. “Oh shit, I forgot about family and stuff. They’ll never believe I got my boobies enhanced. I mean, I’ve always been against that sort of thing.”

“You’ll have to try to convince them dear. The best advice I can offer you though, try to avoid everyone you know for about a month. Fake travel, working hard, whatever. Your boobs will take about that long to get to full size, and you don’t want to have to be explaining multiple changes. One thing that you will find is that even in your regular life you will be dressing a lot more provocatively. It won’t be near as bad as when you are working. You just won’t ever find yourself in baggy jeans and a sweatshirt again. In time you will get used to always having the right outfit on, and always having your hair and makeup done perfectly. Just remember to avoid people you know for now. You don’t want them to know what you do here.”

“No, I guess not.” Cheryl responded.

She noticed that it was getting close to the end of lunch, and she had a lot more questions to get out. She never got the chance. At that moment another man came over near them. “Hey Mary” he said, not even looking at her. The whole time he was looking at Cheryl. “Hello, my name’s Mark, what’s yours?”

Instantly Cheryl stood up, looking Mark right in the eye, “Hello, I’m Cheryl, the new office sex toy. Would you like to have some fun with me?”

Mark smiled, “You bet I would. Come with me, we can use one of the conference rooms just outside.” He then turned and started walking towards the exit.

Against all her instincts, Cheryl started to follow him. She turned her head to look at Mary, who just smiled at her, and shrugged her shoulders. Cheryl did notice that Mary was rubbing her breasts again as Cheryl walked away. She tried to make a mental note of that as she followed Mark.

Mark was true to his word. They found a conference room just outside the cafeteria. When they got in, Mark sat in one of the first chairs. Cheryl’s body stopped moving on it’s own when she got into the room with Mark, and not knowing what to do she just stood there. Soon she started to feel the warmth growing in her loins, with her nipples perking up some.

Mark grinned again. It was a grin that would haunt Cheryl later that night. “Let me guess, first day huh? Got a little first day jitters we need to work out of you I guess.” Cheryl wondered why he guessed it was her first day. Up until now she thought she’d only be nude at work today and be allowed to dress like Mary in the days that followed.

However, at that moment, the heat in her groin spiked. Cheryl was completely turned on at that point. Instinctively, her right hand started massaging her clit, leaving her left hand free to alternately fill her mouth, or rub her breasts. She closed her eyes, trying to just enjoy the pleasure of the moment. Just then, as suddenly as it all started, the pleasure stopped again. No matter how she tried to touch herself, no pleasure came from it. The need was continuing to burn inside her.

Mark started once again. “What’s wrong?” He asked.

“God, I’m so horny. Please, let me feel it again. Let me feel that pleasure I felt just now!” Cheryl screamed. Her conscious mind was screaming at herself, trying not to give in. But the need was just too bad.

“There’s only one way for that to happen now though. It can only come from my touch.”

Cheryl tried to walk towards him again, willing to do anything at this point to feel that pleasure again, but found she couldn’t move. A look of panic came across her face. “Why can’t I move? I need you so bad!”

“Easy dear. Tell me what you need. Maybe then I’ll let you do it.”

“I wanna fuck you. Oh god, and let you fuck me. We’ll do such amazing things to each other. I can do things you wouldn’t believe. We’ll rub our hands all over each other, I’ll take you in my mouth, my ass, my cunt, wherever you want baby. Just do me, DO ME NOW, PLEASE!”

“Ok, that sounds good.” Mark said, “We can have a go at it.”

Instantly Cheryl’s feet were free. She rushed over to Mark. She began to kiss him passionately. His hands reached out and began massage her tits, causing Cheryl to moan in joy. Cheryl then reached down and undid Mark’s pants, freeing his pecker. Once free, she got down on her knees, taking him completely in her mouth and started pumping furiously.

After a short while, mark stood her up, turned her around and sat her on his lap with her back to his front. Cheryl guided his pecker into her cunt. It was the most incredible feeling she’d ever felt. She began bobbing up and down on him , and again he reached around her to grab a hold of her tits. Cheryl moaned in ecstasy as he grabbed her. She could feel he was about to cum, and began bobbing up and down as fast as she could. Finally, she felt him unload right into her. The orgasm that she felt then was all encompassing. All the strength in her body left her. She relaxed completely, leaning back against Mark as he continued his fondling. Cheryl just wanted to stay in that position forever. She knew that once she stood up, the bliss she was feeling now would be gone. She never got the chance.

Mark said, “OK, that’s enough for now. Why don’t you get up and clean me off and we can both get back to our jobs?”

Cheryl did as she was asked., cleaning him off with her mouth. Once she was done, Mark got up and left without even as much as a ‘thank you’. Cheryl felt completely embarrassed again. How had he been able to manipulate her body like that? She had never felt a need for sex like that in her life, but yet there she had stood, begging to get fucked yet again by some stranger.

She tried not to think about it too much as she walked out of the conference room, and got back to her training program. She never did anything about Mark’s excess juices flowing doewn her leg, or the little bit around her mouth.

The training for the rest of the day was mostly normal. Actually, it was normal except for the vibrator they made her keep inside her for the rest of the day.

End Part 4.