The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheryl’s Story Part 6—The Ex Gets Involved in the Game

It took about an hour for Cheryl to get through her entire story. When John first began questioning her new look, she tried the standard excuses, but he didn’t buy any of them. Finally, Cheryl broke down and told him the entire truth, including the most recent incident with the stranger at the store.

For the longest time, John just stared at her, not saying a word. Then, out of the blue, he reached out and firmly grabbed Cheryl’s left breast, and began massaging it at once. Cheryl was immediately turned on, arched her back closed her eyes and let out a moan. ‘What is he doing?’ Cheryl started thinking. She began cursing herself, even allowing him in her apartment. She should have known that all he would do was to take advantage of her situation. She was mad at herself, even though she was pushing her chest into her hand, and could feel the wetness forming in her loins.

Just as quickly as the pleasure began however, it immediately stopped. John pulled his hand back, stood up and stepped away. “My God,” he said, “it’s true. All of it. There’s no way you would have let me do that in the past. Even when we were dating and you would let me do that, I never got that kind of reaction from you.” John started pacing the room, deep in thought.

Cheryl was just looking at him, not knowing what to say or do. When she looked in his eyes though, she knew what he was thinking. He was already working on a plan to help her. She had to stop him, keep him from getting involved. She knew it would only lead to worse things for her, and him. “John, I know what you’re thinking. I know you want to help, but please, don’t. I’ve heard stories from other women there who tried to escape. Only bad things came as a result.” She proceeded to tell an abbreviated version Mary’s story of when she tried to escape. Cheryl was almost sobbing at the end, pleading with John not to tell anyone, and not to do anything. She even started offer herself up, trying to appeal to his base instincts. “Look, John, think of what I told you. I could become your greatest fantasy, fulfilling every one of your desires.” Cheryl stood and moved towards John, wrapping her arms around him. “John, please, I can be whatever you want me to be, just don ‘t get involved.”

As she rubbed against him, she could feel him stiffening. This helped encourage her more, even though part of her wanted to run away from this, she knew she had to use the new parts of her to keep him out of her business, it was just too dangerous. She started to say more, but suddenly John grabbed her by the arms, forcing her away from him, and held her at arms length.

“I’m sorry Cheryl, I just can’t see this happening to you. Besides, as much as I’d love to be with you, I’m engaged now. That’s the news I was originally coming by to tell you. I had a picture of her I was going to show you, even invite you out to dinner with us and some friends. That’s all changed now.” He looked her over one more time. “I have to go now, or I’ll never be able to leave, and then both our lives would be ruined. I promise, I’ll find a way to help. Just be sure not to tell them about me.” He let go of her, and walked quickly to the door. He said, “Bye for now, I’ll contact you soon.” as he exited the apartment.

Cheryl sat on her couch and put her head in her hands. She thought for a long time about what to do. It seemed as if John was even more bullheaded now than when they broke up. It was the trait that had attracted her to him, and eventually drove her away. After a while it had gotten late, and deciding she couldn’t figure it out now, she would go to sleep and worry about it in the morning.

Cheryl got ready for bed, cleaning up, putting on her short black nightie, and masturbating one last time before going to sleep. As she got in bed, she did one last thing. She picked up the phone and made a call to work. The call was to an automated messaging service, where she left a detailed description of the events of the night with John. And just like Mary’s call when she tried to leave the company forever, it was a call Cheryl would never remember.

Cheryl’s Story Part 7—Consequences

The next morning as Cheryl got ready for work, she couldn’t help but feel something was wrong. She wasn’t able to think on it too much, because along with that feeling was the unusually high state of arousal she was in. She had been horny in the mornings before, but nothing like this.

Still, she was worried about what John was going to do. When she was dressing, she started thinking about how her life had changed since taking this job. A month and a half ago she was just 28 year old single gal without a care in the world. She had a good job, if low paying, and a good group of friends. She was living in a different city than her family, but was able to visit often enough. A year ago she and her college boyfriend John had finally called it quits. In the end it seemed as though they were just together out of habit, not really love. The split was hard, but amicable.

Now, her whole world had changed. Because of this new job, she felt like, and actually was, a brand new woman. At least, that’s what she told her mother on their last phone call. Her mother had no idea of the truth though. Really, she was just a brand new whore, with a good day job. Aside from the body changes though, it was what she would do now that really proved to her the whore that she was. Every man at work was able to turn her into their own personal plaything. There was no sexual desire that she wouldn’t fulfill. In the beginning, she thought she could try to fight them. However, soon it became apparent that she was only being allowed to struggle, for the entertainment of whoever might be around.

Fighting against the control was more the exception than the rule. Usually, whenever a man would make a request of her, she would fulfill it, showing nothing but joy. The most amazing thing to her, was the orgasm. No matter how much she didn’t want it to happen, every time she serviced a man, her arousal would more than match his, and she would orgasm every time a man would. They were the most intense and satisfying orgasms she could remember. Since she had probably been with 30-40 different men over the past month, and many times with many of the men, she must have had more sexual satisfaction in the past month than she had in the rest of her life.

That thought scared her more than anything. Was she getting addicted to this kind of lifestyle? If she were able to get a normal life back, would she forever long for the days of being satisfied sexually multiple times a day?

These were just some of the thoughts going through her as she made her way to work. The arousal from this morning had grown strong enough that she could barely contain herself on the way into work. When she got into the office, the feeling subsided some. Enough so that she was able to keep from attacking every man she saw in the office. For some strange reason though, no man wanted her this morning. Even though she was wearing a tight almost see through white halter top, and her arousal had caused her to sweat some of it to be see through, every time she talked to a man and jutted out her chest, trying to get some attention, the man would just smile, and turn and walk away.

Normally she would have been pleased with the lack of attention. By lunch she had not even been groped once, much less the normal routine of at least one morning fuck and a couple blow jobs. She wasn’t even asked to flash anybody. She felt like something strange was going on, but couldn’t put her finger on it. Nor could she put a finger on herself. For whatever reason anytime she tried to touch herself, her arms would go limp and leaving her that much more frustrated.

Her normal lunch with Mary was interrupted when a couple of men ‘requested’ her presence in one of the conference rooms. Normally she would have felt relief at not being included, but now she so horny, that she even volunteered to join them.

Shortly after lunch she would learn what had been going on. A manager came to her office saying her presence was requested at a meeting. She was then led not to one of the regular conference rooms, but to the basement. She was led to a room just outside the elevators. Inside was a group of men and women she recognized from the office. They were all sitting in chairs facing one direction, as if in a theater watching a play. Sure enough, when she saw what they were looking at, it seemed like the porno play she was expecting. In front of everyone were a couple, having at each other in a wild act of sex. They seemed to not have a care in the world that they were performing for a whole audience.

The entire basement area seemed to be dimly lit, even the room with the audience and performers. That is, except for the overhead lights on the sex couple themselves. Cheryl noticed that two high quality cameras were focused on the couple. Because of the dim lights overall, and the brightness of the stage area, it took Cheryl’s eyes several seconds to adjust and for her to see the couple clearly.

Cheryl let out a gasp when she recognized the man as John. He was in the process of fucking some woman from behind, pounding her with a raw animal passion he had never shown when making love to her. She was ushered to a seat in the first row. She had no idea how long John had been going, but from the sweat on his body, he must have been exerting himself for a good long while.

Still, the couple in front of her kept up their passion for the next hour. They alternated amongst several positions. At one time she was on top, then he was, then he was standing with the woman giving him a masterful blow job, then rapidly they changed again so that it was John going down on the woman.

After her initial shock of seeing John, she felt a great deal of sadness. The company must have found out his plans somehow, and gotten their hooks into him. Cheryl wondered who the girl was that he was with, thinking she must have been from some other department, or even new, since Cheryl didn’t recognize her.

These were all secondary thought to Cheryl though, watching all of this raw passion was driving Cheryl insane. All she wanted to do was jump up there and join them. But she had been told to sit, so that’s what she did, just sat and watched. Someone taped her on her right shoulder, she turned to see it was her boss he has sat down next to her. All he had to do was point to his lap, and in a flash she stood, and stripped off all her clothes to kneel down in front of him. She undid his pants as fast as she could and took his cock in her mouth, caressing his balls with one hand, while finally being allowed to pleasure herself with her other hand. She was glad her boss was at his maximum for stamina today. She had been going for over five minutes and he still hadn’t cum yet. The relief she felt in her pussy was immeasurable. Finally he tapped her on the top of her head, and she let his member out of her mouth, and with a little help from her hands put his dick between her breasts, allowing him a good titty fuck. Every now and then she would drop low enough to put the tip of his prick into her mouth, give it a good lick, then go back to the titty rub.

He again reached down to tap her, but this time on the cheek. Cheryl looked up at him and smiled, know relief was almost here. She climbed all the way onto his lap, and once he was inside her she began riding him ferociously. In the past month she thought she had felt pleasure, but this was like nothing before. The anticipation from being worked up all day made this fuck the best yet.

She kept her rhythm up as best she could, not caring even when she noticed that one of the cameras that had been filming John was now focused on her. She even looked right at the camera, gave it a wink and a smile before turning back to her boss. Once she smiled back at him, he began massaging one breast with a hand, while sucking on the other with his mouth. He started alternating his mouth from one tit to the other, all while making sure a hand was on the tit his mouth wasn’t on.

By now there were no coherent thoughts in Cheryl’s mind. She was riding a wave of pure ecstasy hoping to never come down. Finally she felt the man tense up, and finally felt the warmth of his seed in her. When she felt this, the orgasm she felt was like no other. It wiped whatever thoughts were left out of her mind. Later, when thinking back on this episode, she would swear the orgasm lasted at least an hour or so, even though she knew that it had lasted no more than a minute.

As her orgasm began to subside, she gently lifted herself off her boss, and slid her body against his as she got back down on her knees. As she was now trained to do, she licked and cleaned every part of his body that had any of their juices left on it. When she was done she reached over and got her halter top and used it to dry the areas she had licked clean. Then she stood, got dressed and was allowed to sit back in her chair.

For the first time in a while she looked back on stage. John and the woman were both spent physically. John was lying on his back on the stage, and curled up on top of him was the woman he had been with. Both seemed to have smiles on their faces as they took a short post-sex nap. She stood up to try and go talk to him, but when she took a step forward, another man caught her arm and said, “Let them rest for now. You will have a chance to talk to them later today.” Cheryl then looked back at the couple, and for the first time that day felt sad for the her old friend. She was then led back to her desk.

Near the end of the day, she was again summoned downstairs. This time she was lead to a room that looked like an interrogation room in a police precinct, and she knew that the mirror on one side of the room had to be a one way mirror. They were probably watching and taping what went on here. John and the woman were already there. John was dressed in regular clothes again, the woman in just a trench coat. Cheryl figured she was naked underneath. When she noticed that both John and the woman looked like had been crying a little bit, she began to wonder who the woman was. Was she really an employee?

Cheryl was instructed to sit on the other side of the table from John and the woman, and then was left alone with them. Cheryl sat, and just smiled meekly at the other two, not knowing what she was supposed to say. After a short while, John finally spoke up, “Well, I guess this is as good a time as any to introduce you to my fiancee.”

Cheryl looked at her, a small “Oh, God, no.” escaped her lips.

The woman looked up and gave a small smile when John said, “Cheryl, this is my fiancee Ashley. Ashley, Cheryl.”

Ashley started crying once again.

To be continued.....