The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Children

By HMSANDY

His Father was a telepath and a telekineticist. A rather strong one actually. The dad’s name was Billy and while he was still in high school he decided he was going to take his principal as one of his slaves.

Maureen Taylor was her name. She had a way of lording over the student body so that they soon began calling her ‘The Bitch’, of course not to her face but behind her back.

When Billy first got his powers he went into a coma as his brain began to realign the pathways into proper alignment. When he was a baby, the family was involved in a serious auto accident. It almost killed his father, broke his mother’s arm and leg so badly she had to remain in the hospital five months. Billy himself was in a coma. All the doctors thought that the father would die in a matter of hours. They were wrong he hung on to life tenaciously. At the end of the week the doctors gave him a five percent chance of living. Two weeks later they said he has a ten percent chance of making it. At the end of six months, his father walked out of the hospital completely recovered. It was considered a miracle. His father had healed himself by virtue of his will and his mind alone.

The doctors of that time decided to try a new technology Magnetic Resonance Imaging on the infant. When the machine was turned on the super powerful magnets pulled the tiny metallic particle out of his brain and through his skull and the shielding of the machine causing the wiring to short out and a fire to start. The hole in his skull was so tiny the bleeding stopped almost as fast as it started. The radiology department immediately called the makers of the machine. They immediately replaced the damaged machine with a newer model. The next generation they said. When the damaged machine arrived at the factory the technicians attempted to find the cause of the problem. They would never find the cause. The tiny (almost microscopic) metallic shard melted in the heat of the fire leaving no trace of it.

At home almost immediately Billy’s father felt the power of his son. Objects in the room began to float in the air. Even his older sister started to float in a circle. Then, when his mother rushed into the room because of the little girls screams she too began to float. When his father saw what was happening he immediately put his son back into a coma and everything dropped to the floor. He erased what his wife saw and what had happened to her, from her mind and replaced it with her remembering that she tripped over a toy on the floor. To the little girl she said, “Oh my darling you tripped too.” The little girl was so confused she just agreed with her mother. Billy’s father estimated his son was at least fifty times stronger than he was. His father had to keep him in a mind shield to prevent any more strange occurrences The Pediatrician classified Billy as slow or having ADDHD . His mother saw a lawyer who immediately sued the hospital. The hospital’s attorney made a deal with the manufacturer of the MRI. They agreed to pay for all medical bills for the rest of Billy’s life plus a cash settlement of eight million dollars (later amended to ten million dollars) and also pay all legal fees. The manufacturer wanted to settle the case quietly because they were never able to figure out what had happened to the machine and none of their machines ever failed again. At the age of six his father slowly let his son have a tiny bit of control of his mind. The boy showed some improvement in his schoolwork and social skills. His mother was thrilled because she believed her son was getting better.

Over the next ten years Billy’s father trained him in the use of his special talent. They would talk mind to mind. There was not a sound made but the two of them heard each other perfectly. In a flash of energy he showed Billy how his body worked. How certain organs made hormones that caused other organs to do other things. He saw the hormones as a string of chemicals symbols and how the body made them. All of this Billy would remember forever because Billy’s memory was eidetic. Whatever he saw or heard or read he would remember forever. All of this information came to him in a flash of total understanding. Then he showed him how a female’s body worked and the differences between male and female. He showed him how a female had a womb into which the eggs from her ovaries would hold the fertilized eggs in its lining so it could receive nourishment from the female’s body. Then he showed him everything he knew about how a woman thinks and how to make her his slave and love it.

Billy was in his senior year in high school. He didn’t test as gifted but that was because school bored him. He knew more than the teachers teaching the courses. He had read every single book in the school library all 17,853 of them. He didn’t need much sleep, only about one hour a week.

Billy was back in school after Aaron and two of his friends had beat up Billy and put him in the hospital. His father had forbid Billy from taking any reprisals on those boys but now that Billy was about to turn eighteen tomorrow he told Billy tomorrow you are your own man. When Billy saw Aaron he tore the lining of one of Aaron’s arteries in his brain with his telekinetic (TK) power. Aaron died two days later of a brain aneurism.

His father told him when I realized you were so special I had to amend my schedule to take care of you. Now that we have perfected the mind shield so that your boy children will appear more normal you will not be burdened as I was.

“By the way Bill I worked out the odds on girls receiving your gift it’s about 16 per cent. Every one of your sons will be like you in strength just make sure that they wear a mind shield before they get to be five days old so that they cannot hurt anyone. I am going to fake my death tomorrow. That Chevron oil truck that goes by every morning will have a leak, my car will appear to skid out of control and crash through the guard rail on the bridge over the river. My body will never be recovered. The river at that point and for about six miles is all white water. Why don’t you sue Chevron for wrongful death that should be good for a few million. As soon as possible take control of your mother and sister . I think you should have about ten slaves in your harem. You should be able to keep ten very happy. I bought a 15 bedroom house in the hills. It sits on 12 acres of land. Its way back and can’t be seen from the road. So you have plenty of privacy. The house has its own swimming pool and two tennis courts. If you make your slaves exercise every day they will keep their figures and you will enjoy fucking them longer. In about 10 or 12 days my lawyer Tom Simmons will call you, the escrow will close and he will drop off the keys to the house. By the way in the sub basement there is a fully equipped gym. I hope I thought of everything. Anyway, good luck, and have fun.”

When Maureen Wheeler saw Billy when he was back in school, After Aaron beat him up when he wouldn’t change seats in Miss Kelly class, she told Billy she wanted to see him in her office in five minutes. Now, he was seated in the chair in front of her desk. He wasn’t listening to what she was saying, he was examining her carefully. He was examining her brain and marking certain spots for control. Her hair was in a tight bun at the back of her head. She was wearing the fake black rimmed glasses and a god awful brown pants suit.

“Are you listening to me, William?”

“Not really. Why do you try so hard to conceal you looks? You are really not a bad looking woman. Just a little overweight and that might be because of that terrible suit.”

“How dare you talk to me like that?” I......

“Just be quiet now Maureen. You will speak only when I ask you a question and then you may only speak the truth.”

Her mouth snapped shut and she could not say a word or move. She began struggling with all her might to get up from her seat behind the desk.

“Stop struggling so hard you’re going to hurt yourself if you don’t stop. Now, you may speak but in a quiet voice and be very respectful”

“H...H...How are you doing this? What’s going on? W....W...what’s happening?”

“With my mind Maureen. I own you now. Now get up and come around to the front of your desk”

Maureen did as she was told

“Take off that terrible jacket and throw it in that corner. Let’s see what you’re hiding.”

Maureen appeared to have a very large pair of tits.

“Wow Maureen they look great. Take off the blouse too. What size are they? On a woman only 5′2″ they looked great.”

“I wear a 36 DD cup. I am not going to take off my blouse.”

“Is that why you’re holding your blouse in your hand?”

“How are you making me do this?”

“I told you Maureen, with my mind. I own you Maureen. You have to do as I tell you. Take off the bra.”

“Please William don’t do this. I’ll give you anything you want, but please don’t do this. " Her hands went behind her as she unhooked her bra. The bra fell to the floor in front on her.

“Clasp your hands behind your head. You know, with your hands clasp like this, you have almost no sag to your tits.”

“Now the pants Maureen.”

She stepped out of her shoes as her hands went to the button on the side of her waist. As that opened she pulled the zipper down. Then her thumbs went back to her waist. She hooked them inside the elastic of her panties. She pushed them and her slacks down till they lay pooled around her ankles. Then she stepped out of her slacks.

“Please William don’t do this. I’m not on any birth control. I haven’t been with a man for almost two years.”

“That’s good, then you’ll really enjoy this.”

“Please William if you cum inside me I’m almost sure I’ll get pregnant. I’m in the middle of my cycle.”

“Don’t worry so much Maureen.” He reached out and took hold of her under both arms. She was light, about 104 or 5 pounds. He carried her to the end of her desk and sat her down on it.

“ Clasp your hands behind your head again. As she did as she was told, Wow Maureen your pussy has quite a bit of fur around it.”

He pushed everything on her desk off onto the floor. Then he laid her back, her head lying in her palms, locking her hands in place.

“I...I...I haven’t tr... tr... trimmed my pussy in a long time. I didn’t f...f...feel I needed to.”

He folded one leg over one arm just behind her knee then folded the other leg over the other arm then he leaned forward and folded her in half. Her pussy and asshole were right at the proper height and position to be taken. Maureen was crying silently her cheeks wet with her tears. His cock was like a rock. He rubbed it up and down the length of her slit. Maureen was very wet. He found her opening and pushed in. Maureen was as tight as a virgin. As he sunk into her she groaned in pleasure when he hilted himself . She felt like a tight velvet glove. Billy started to withdraw and then he rammed back into her. Maureen’s whole body went ridged. Then a violent shudder went through her as she screamed OH GOD, I’M CUMMMIIINNNGGG. The orgasm seemed to go on forever as she started to come down another one exploded even stronger. She remembered she had four or five orgasms then everything went black.

Billy nudged her mind back to consciousness . She was completely limp. Slowly Maureen started to regain her senses.

“You bastard , you came inside me. I begged you not to do that. Why did you do it?”

“Don’t worry slave I control your body, you won’t get pregnant till I decide to make you so.”

Maureen tried to sit up but found she still had no control of her body.

“Let me sit up Dammit.”

“From now on you will address as Master.”

“Go to hell you little punk.”

The next thing she knew she was standing in front of him.

“I’m really getting tired of your fresh mouth. I guess I’ll have to spank you. Maybe that will teach you some manners.”

“Yeah, like that’s going to happen.... What the hell?”

Suddenly, she was lying face down across his lap.

“Don’t you dare hit me you little twerp. OUCH. Stop that OUCH, I said stop Ow. You’re hurting me. Ow. That hurts (Sob) OW, OW, OW. (SOBBING) Please Master, don’t hurt me anymore. Her face was wet with her tears and she was crying hard from the pain of the spanking and fear (SOBBING).

“Now apologize !”

“I apologize, Master (Sobbing) I’ll be a good and obedient slave now.”

Maureen was really afraid now. He had just showed her he could do whatever he wanted with her and to her. “Stop crying.” He touched her hip and instantly the burning in her buttocks stopped. She was trembling in fear and her whole body was shaking. His orders had settled into her mind. Maureen could no longer disobey him. Even her feelings were changing. She began to enjoy being ordered around by him. Every time she obeyed him a feeling of intense pleasure spread through her body, as her endorphins flooded her brain. She was quickly becoming addicted to this pleasure sensation and now she wanted to obey him.

“Okay, stop trembling. You really, really, really, want to suck my cock.”

Instantly she was filled with a desire to suck his cock. Maureen couldn’t understand what was happening she hated oral sex and had never performed any. She dropped to her knees between his legs looked up into his eyes and begged, “Please Master, may I suck your cock, please.”

When he nodded his head yes she immediately began to make love to his cock with her mouth. Sucking and licking with such fervor she quickly brought him to the edge. Billy took her head between his hands, holding her in place he pushed his cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat and shot load after load of semen directly into her stomach. Then he said, “Now and forever you will crave my semen. Like an addict you will need to be dosed at least once every day.”

Maureen gazed at her Master as if she was looking at her god.

“Now slave lick and suck me clean.”

When she stopped she had licked every drop of her juice and his semen away clean. Then she bent down and kissed his bare feet to show her complete submission. When he asked for her phone number she programmed it into his cell phone her private number here at school, her home phone number and her cell phone number. When he asked if she had caller I D and she nodded yes he told her that whenever she saw that it was her Master calling, she would always answer. Then Billy stood up and started to redress.

“To everyone else you will act as you always have. To me you will be forevermore my submissive, obedient, and loving slave . At what time do you leave here? When she told him she had planned to leave early at 4:00 PM to do some shopping he told her that when she went to the mall she would go into Victoria’s Secret and she should buy two dozen pair of thongs in various pastel shades. Other types of sexy panties. New underwire bras in matching pastels. Two dozen teddies in see through pastels and two dozen chemises. Then she would go to Nordstrom’s There she was to buy a dozen new dresses a dozen new skirts some with matching jackets. You will also buy two dozen new blouses some very sheer. Then go to the Shoe department and buy shoes to match your new outfits. Make sure they all have heels three inches or higher. Next to this department was ladies hosiery there you will buy four dozen pair of thigh high stockings.

“Master, I don’t think my credit card is good for the amount of purchases you are talking about.”

“Yours probably will not. This one will. First let me call customer service.”

When he got through to the supervisor, he gave her a name, a customer ID number, a pin number and lastly a special purchase number. The supervisor asked how much he wanted approved . He told her he wasn’t sure but how about up to thirty thousand dollars. The supervisor told him he was all set and thanked him for using Visa and they both hung up. When you have finished shopping you will stop at a Rite Aid or a CVS and buy a couple of cans of depilatory foam, permanent, if they have it. The he told her she was to be home no later than 5:30 PM. When she got home , she was to put the cans of depilatory in the bathroom, go into the bed room and strip completely naked and be downstairs kneeling facing the door no later than 5:50 PM.

“Do you understand all the instructions I have given you?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good, take the card and put it in your purse.”

Billy stood and started to get dressed. Then he turned towards Maureen and told her to get dressed also. He watched Maureen getting dressed. He thought to himself there is something erotic about a woman getting dressed. He watched as Maureen put her arms inside the shoulder straps of her bra then leaned forward so her breasts would hang free to fill the bra cups. With a slight tug on each breast she settled her breasts more comfortably into her bra. Then she glanced at her Master. He was watching her and then he smiled. Maureen blushed all the way down to her nipples. My god when she is like this with her hair down and not trying to be the ‘bitch’ she is really beautiful. He took two steps and took her in his arms and gave her a passionate kiss.

“Have fun shopping, I’ll see you tonight.”

Maureen stood there, her mind spinning and she thought ( what was that all about) Later when she left to go shopping she still had a smile on her face.

In Victoria’s Secret she had the time of her life buying thongs, G-Strings, lace panties that only covered part of her buttocks, the whole bottom half of her buttocks were bare. The teddies were so sheer she might as well be naked. Then she realized that was the idea. The chemise said the salesgirl you wear when you don’t want to wear a bra and with your equipment honey you’ll get a lot of use out of them. Maureen had never had so much fun buying lingerie. Two security men helped her out to her SUV with all her packages. She had even more fun at Nordstrom. She bought styles she never hoped to afford. When they brought her the bill she never looked at the amount she just smiled and signed. I had no idea he was or his family was so rich. The truth of the matter was that Billy had hacked into their mainframe and installed a little program that told the computer that whenever a charge was posted to his account in the amount greater than $500.00. The computer was to ignore the charge and list it as an error. The store would get their money but the charge would be purged from the system and it never appeared on his statement. Before she left the mall she went to a seedier part and found the tattoo parlor . She gave the man a piece of paper with a design drawn on it and the dimensions of the design

“ It must be in black and be bold. I also want a pair of nipple rings like you have in the case at the counter with gold bead in the center.”

“I know the ones you are talking about.”

The whole thing took thirty five minutes. Maureen felt no pain from the tattoo or the piercing . Billy had seen to that.

Later in the afternoon , Billy called his mom and told her he was going to play penny poker with his friends later and that he would be home about ten o’clock in the evening. He would have to be home tomorrow because he was sure the police would be informing his mom that dad was gone. He sure wasn’t looking forward to that scene.

When he got to Maureen’s place she was exactly as he told her to be. Billy removed any inhibition she had about being naked before her Master. He told Maureen to lead him to her bedroom and into her bathroom. Billy had her stand in the shower while he covered her in the depilatory foam. He set his digital watch for five minutes. When it went off he rinsed her body and found that he had removed more than ninety percent of hair on her body. He covered her again with foam. Waited almost ten minutes before he rinsed her body clean of foam. This time he had cleaned her body of all the hair. The only hair left on her body was her eyebrows, eyelashes, and her scalp. He suddenly realized he didn’t have to use a depilatory, he could remove the hair with mind. Now he thought, Oh well win some lose some.

After he had Maureen step out of the shower he dried her with a bath sheet. Then he led her into her bedroom, got her up onto the bed and proceeded to fuck her in every position he could think of over the next two hours. Maureen had passed out five times during this fuck marathon. Now he was seated in her wide upholstered chair, Maureen was naked on his lap. Billy was playing with her nipples and sometimes lightly running his fingers up and down her hairless slit. Maureen was so exhausted she could not move even though Billy had given back her control over her body. All she could do was whimper please, Master, please. In a tiny voice. All she wanted to do was sleep. She never felt more exhausted in her life. Billy looked at his watch, it was getting late. He had to be home by ten. He picked up Maureen and carried her to her bed, laid her down, Maureen was asleep the minute her head touch the pillow, and tucked her in. Billy planted in her mind this message.

You will wear your hair down from now on. You will not wear those fake glasses. You will not wear any underwear. You will wear one of your new skirt and blouse outfits, and wear the matching jacket. When I fuck you in your office tomorrow I don’t want anything in my way. Wear a pair of four inch heels. When I bend you over your desk, they will keep your pussy at the proper height. Also wear a pair of thigh high stockings. Use the nude shaded ones.

When Billy got home, it was just before ten PM. The police had just left, after informing her they believed her husband had been killed in an auto accident. They believed the oil truck, her husband had been following, had a faulty dump valve. It had started leaking then it finally let go. When her husband’s auto drove into the puddle of oil his car went out of control causing him to crash thru the guard rail on the bridge and crash into the icy water seventy feet below. They found the car almost seven miles downstream just before the river empties into the ocean.

“His body was probably washed out to sea by the undertow, we doubt very much if it will ever be found.”

When Billy walked into the living room his mother was virtually hysterical with fear and depression. His sister did not know what to do to calm her. Billy immediately put his mother into a trance. She now stood in the middle of the living room, her eyes glazed, staring at nothing. He glanced at the drapes and closed them with TK. Then he led his older sister into her room.

“Do you want to fuck me Master?”

“No darling, I have to take care of mother, she is very fragile right now.”

Over the last few weeks Billy had very slowly taken his sister as his slave. As far as she was concerned, she belonged to her brother and he could do whatever he wanted to her or with her. Diane was his property. She knew he would always protect her and keep her safe. She loved him beyond any question. She would always submit to his will and obey any of his commands. Diane stood next to her bed as he stripped off all her clothes. When she was naked he gave her a passionate kiss and tucked her into bed. He told her the she had a very stress-full evening and now she should get some sleep. Tomorrow he would take her and her mother to the mall and have them both tattooed with his mark then the man will pierce their nipples and have their rings permanently installed

When he went down to the living room, his mother was still frozen in a trance. He scanned her mind and found all the controls his father had placed and changed them to his controls. He needed to make his mother submissive and obedient to him and be very docile when he made suggestions. He woke her slowly and she was calm. He made her feel as if his father had passed away months ago.

“Thank god, you made me your slave, Master. Without a Master I would surely die.”

Billy took his mother up stairs to the Master bedroom. There he made slow and passionate love to her over the next two and a half hours. He made her believe that he had been fucking her like this for a few months now. That now she not only loved this new relationship but she was very much in love with Billy. When he felt that she was completely exhausted he put her to sleep. Then he planted in her mind that she wanted to have another baby, with him as the father. He went down stairs and went into his father’s office. Now it was his office. He wanted to know if he had control of the money in the accounts. Everything was in his name even the house was in his name also all the cars. He had total physical, emotional and economical control of the women in his house. Now what he had to do was the same thing with three more women. He had a good start with Maureen plus he had three more teachers he was controlling plus a girlfriend of one.

When Maureen dressed the next the next day she couldn’t understand why she decided not to wear underwear. It felt so strange to feel the breeze on her hairless pussy as she walked to her car. Still, it was kind of nice. When she arrived at school she got out of her car and thought that the breeze did feel nice. As she walked to the school entrance one of the boys gave her a wolf whistle but she ignored him. At ten o’clock Billy came into her office. Maureen immediately stood up and started to raise her skirt but then asked , “Do you want to fuck me first or feed me my fix, Master.”

Billy pulled off his shoes and socks. He opened his pants and pushed his boxers and chinos down to the floor. He stepped out of his clothes and sat on the couch and spread his legs wide, telling Maureen to come to him to get her fix. Maureen again made love to his cock licking and sucking as if his cock was the most delicious thing in the whole world. She wiped her mouth on the back of her arm. With her belly full of his semen she felt so much better. Maureen stood up and walked to the end of her desk. She leaned all the way over the desk her face turned to the left so she was able to see him. “I am ready now for part two.” Billy smiled to himself , Maureen was acting like a perfect slave. The orders he had given her had settled into her mind and she accepted and believed them completely. Billy walked behind her pulled her buttocks apart exposing her asshole. He looked at her labia and watched as they changed from light pink to deep red as they became blood engorged in her rapidly rising sexual excitement. He scanned Maureen mind learning what she liked and what felt good to her. He found her G-spot and he formed a smooth and ribbed oval which he rubbed back and forth over it. To Maureen it felt like he had adjusted his position and now his cock was rubbing just the right spot. She reacted instantly she started screaming don’t you stop you ‘Mudder Fugger’, don’t you dare stop. She was snarling like an animal and was no longer in control. She screamed ffuuucckkkkk and orgasmed violently, her whole body was shuddering as she came over and over and over. Billy giggled and thought (that might have been just a little bit too much) He looked down at Maureen, she was out cold. He pulled out of Maureen and she just lay there completely spent. Billy let her sleep and went to Maureen’s files. He quickly found Nancy Hayes’ file. Nancy was his history teacher. She was twenty six years old. Billy had been controlling her for the last few months. After a week, Billy made a few modifications she was longer allowed to date other men. He was fucking her two or three times a week during her lunch hour. At first she hated him for what he was doing to her on her desk in her private office. Then after a week or two weeks she began to change, she started to like being controlled and definitely liked the way he fucked her. She wanted him to move in with her. She told him she was divorced now for three and a half years but she kept her married name because it was more convenient. He told her to wait a while, he was planning on buying a bigger house and that she would be moving in with him. That was when she tried to show some dominance she said “Just because I let you order me around when we are screwing don’t get the idea you are the boss.” The next thing she knew she was laying across his lap naked. “Oh, gee, this is so kinky, are you going to spank me now? When the first blow fell she clenched her buttocks and almost came. Oh god that feels so good. Billy scanned her she liked the pain. He kept smacking her ass. Nancy loved every minute of her beating. As her buttocks went from pink to red she started screaming “I’m coming” over and over till she passed out. After five minutes she came to

“Okay darling, you can be in charge but you got to beat me like that every once in a while. Jesus Billy, you are the best lover I ever had, you are a hundred times better than my ex. Can I call you Master when we are alone?” She thought for a minute “I want you to get me a tattoo on my ass that says slave. Also when we are alone I want you to make me wear a dog collar and if I give you any lip you can spank the shit out of me.”

“Okay, just remember, I’m calling the shots.”

“Yes Master.” Nancy giggled, “I so lucky you found me”

Next Billy found Ellen Carstairs file. Ellen was twenty six, unmarried. Billy thought that was strange because she was very pretty. When Billy scanned her he found that she was terrified of men. She felt comfortable with high school boys because she felt that she was always in charge. Billy knew what she was planning to do to whoever she picked this term. She picked a new lover each term. He made sure that she would choose him. The first day of the new term Ellen decided that she would skip lunch and drive over to the mall. It was only ten minutes away. She found that she was wearing her last good pair of stockings so she drove to the mall and bought a dozen pair of stockings. On her way back to school she got a flat tire. She quickly pulled to the curb. She found her AAA card and called their road service. They said that emergency repair truck would be there in about thirty minutes. She asked if there was any way they could make it sooner and started to give the operator her excuse. The operator interrupted her and told her that that was the fastest they could make it. She tried to remember if she gotten Billy’s phone number, what was his last name? Suddenly she remembered ‘Butler’. It would be under ‘B’ she scanned under ‘B’ and there it was, Butler, William. She was praying (Please let him have his phone on). When Billy answered she let out a sigh of relief. Mr. Butler this is Miss Carstairs your math teacher, I’m hoping you can do me a really big favor. Ellen explained her problem and prayed he was up for the task. She was hoping that the class would not get so rowdy that Maureen Taylor would find out what was going on. When she finally got to class she was forty five minutes late, she couldn’t believe her eyes or ears. The class was quiet and everyone was working on the first chapter. One girl even raised her hand to ask for help understanding how to work out what she was trying to do. When Billy saw Ellen he stopped the class to introduce the teacher. He was about to turn the class over to Ellen when she said that he should finish the class. A few minutes later the bell rang and they started to file out. A couple of students stopped to thank Billy saying that for the first time they really understood the work. When the last student was gone Ellen went to the door and locked it then she asked Billy to come into her private office. When he came in she stepped behind him and locked that door.

“You really saved my bacon today. How did you ever get them to quiet down and listen to you.”

“Well they are really good kids........”

Suddenly Ellen wrapped her arms around his neck and was kissing him passionately.

“That’s for saving my ass today. This is my way of saying thanks.” Her hand went to the waist button . She popped it open and pulled down his zipper. His pants fell in a puddle about his ankles. Ellen knelt in front of him and looked up into his eyes and said “May I?”

“Sure, go ahead enjoy yourself.”

Billy immediately entered her mind and started to take control. She found that his cock had a strange taste which she found she really liked. She was so enthusiastic she was actually making love to his cock. He shot his load into her mouth, instead of swallowing she held it all in her mouth. When she realized she held all he had to give her she tilted her head back and without spilling a drop opened her mouth to show him she had it all. Then she closed her mouth and in three swallows she swallowed it all and then showed him her empty mouth. Billy told her he liked that little ritual and that she should perform that ritual every time she sucked his cock. Ellen suddenly realized she wasn’t frightened as he dominated her. In fact she liked it.

“Are you my Master now?”

“Yes Ellen, you are my slave now.”

“Will you always protect me and take care of me?”

“Of course , you are my property now, what kind of Master would I be if I be if I didn’t take care of my property?”

For the first time in her life Ellen felt completely safe. No one but her Master would ever be able to use her body, unless her Master ordered it. She belonged to one man, her Master. He would always protect her. Always provide for her. She looked at Billy and she realized he wasn’t just her Master, he was her god. Ellen was still on her knees, she looked up into his eyes and told him she would always love him, always obey him and always submit to him. Then she bent over and kissed his feet over and over.

Later near the end of the school day he saw the Van Dorn sisters. Kate, the older one, was considered the best looking girl in the whole school. Billy had taken her weeks ago, He had heightened her libido so, she virtually attacked him. Kate saw him closing his locker when she grabbed his arm and actually dragged him to the closest empty class room. Kate quickly locked the door and pushed him up against the teacher’s desk. Her fingers flew to the button at his waist, when it opened she pulled his zipper down. Then his chinos and boxers. Kate hated to perform oral sex but not this time. She kept pushing her face forward until his cock bent and went down her esophagus cutting off her air supply. At last she pulled back and took in a huge gout of air. Kate kept working Billy’s cock in and out of her mouth and throat until she felt his cock throb and she felt his hot salty sweet cum being shot directly into her belly. Kate had been pulling off her clothing all this time and now she was kneeling naked, sucking on his dick with all the gusto she could muster. When Kate felt she got every drop she pushed herself off his cock, fell back onto her ass then laid back flat and spread her legs lewdly.

“Come on, Master your slut needs her cock injection.”

Billy dropped between her legs and rammed eight and a half inches of cock up into her cunt. Kate screamed out with delight as a huge orgasm exploded through her body. It left her dazed and lying on the floor limp. Suddenly she felt herself flipped over on her belly.

“What .... What’s ...what’s happening,” she screamed. Then she felt his cock pushing against her anus. “NO, NO, not that way. Not.......ooooph. Billy’s cock was sliding up into her rectum. Kate expected pain, but this felt good. Very good. Very, very good. Somehow she was able to get to her knees. With every thrust forward Billy made Kate thrust her body backwards. Trying to get him deeper inside her. She came so hard she almost fell on her face but somehow held on. She came again and again screaming out her pleasure. Finally she was totally worn out. Billy let her lay face down on the floor. Kate managed to turn onto her side and said to Billy “I’m your slave now. You can have me anytime, anyplace, anywhere you want. I belong to you now. That was the greatest fuck of my life. I’ll do anything you want just fuck me again like that.......PLEASE Master.”

Billy thought she was a total submissive. He wasn’t using any power to make her talk or act the way she was.

“Later, slut, I’ll decide where and when.”

Kate lowered eyes to look down and said, Yes Master, whatever you decide.”

“Get dressed slut the next class will start in a few minutes”

Kate quickly dressed. She put her wet panties and wet pantyhose into her purse. Then she stuffed her bra in there too. She pulled on her skirt and buttoned up her blouse. Her hair was a mess and her face was sweaty and without any color. Billy pushed her against the hallway wall. “You will say nothing to anyone about what we did. I want no one to know except you and me.”

“Yes Master, I will say nothing to anyone about what we did”.

Kate felt as if she was about to faint so she staggered to the school nurse’s office. The nurse took one look at her and told her to lay down on the cot in the back room. She gave her a Tylenol. Then the nurse called Kate’s mom. When Katie’s mom showed up at school and saw what Kate looked like she asked what’s wrong. Kate told her she thought that she was getting her period. But all she got was cramping and dizziness with a terrible headache. Her Mother got her into the car and said to lie down across the back seat. Then she drove them both home. Later Pauline, her younger sister came home after cheer leader practice. Pauline was sixteen and a half and was the baby of the family. She stood five feet one inch tall and weighed ninety six pounds. She was lithe and for her size big busted. Pauline wasn’t as big as Kate but for her size she was a large ‘C’ cup while Kate was five foot four inches tall with ‘D’ cup sized breasts. She wasn’t as pretty as Kate but was a very close second.

“Is dad and Warren home?”

“No honey, he called. He’s having a mechanic check the plane’s engine. He said he thought he heard the engine miss a few times while flying up to get Warren.” Her dad loved flying and grabbed any excuse to do so. “He said they would probably be home about noon tomorrow.”

“What’s wrong with Katie, the school nurse gave me her car keys to drive it home?”

“I don’t think it’s anything serious. It sounds like the same thing she had a few months ago. You know cramping ,dizziness and a bad headache. The doctor said it would go away all by itself.”

“Did Billy call?” Billy was really Pauline’s boyfriend . " He said he wanted us to go to the mall tomorrow.”

Meanwhile at Billy’s house Billy had put his sister down for her afternoon nap. He gave her, her dose of sperm Billy took away their inhibition about nudity and the two women went about completely naked. He liked watching their tities jiggle as they went about the house naked. He had the both of them tattooed and their nipples pierced the last time they went shopping at the mall. Then he had them forget it happened when it was time for Billy to give Susan her fix she started to flirt with him because she wanted Billy to put his baby inside her. She had stopped taking her birth control and wanted...no ...needed him to make her pregnant.

When Billy got to the Van Dorn’s it was just after eleven o’clock in the morning. Margaret Van Dorn ( the girl’s mother) took Billy aside and asked him if he would take Katie with them because Katie fainted at school yesterday and she would feel better if she didn’t drive by herself. Billy told her it would not be a problem in fact he would take them both to lunch at the Surf & Turf.

“That would be very nice Billy, Both Katie and Pauline love that place” and she gave Billy a kiss on his cheek. (God that boy always smells so delicious I wonder what aftershave he uses)

When they got to the mall Billy asked them if they would do him a favor and wear his mark. Kate immediately said yes while Pauline asked what kind of mark. “A small tattoo showing everyone your mine.”

“ Why would you want Kate to wear your mark you’re my boyfriend.”

“You’re right Pauline just you. Billy entered her mind and Pauline became very submissive.

“Anything you want Billy.”

“Thank you Pauline. Now please lie face down on the table over there.”

“Sure Billy whatever makes you happy.”

Billy drew on a piece of paper the Japanese character he wanted done and in the size he wanted.

“Yes sir, no problem sir.” The man could only agree.

Billy raised her dress up to her waist then he lowered her panties to her knees.

“On her left buttock please.”

The man immediately began to copy the character Billy drew. While he was working Billy went out front and looked at the nipple rings. He had seen what he wanted when they first came in. It was a plain gold ring about the size of a ladies wedding ring, He pick out four of them. Then he went to the back where they were. The man was just finishing.

“She wants these installed too.”

“Good choice the bead is solid gold the ring is 18 karat .”

Pauline never felt a thing and she wouldn’t notice anything for the next five days.

“The same thing for this one too.”

The tattooing and the piercing for both girls took thirty four minutes. Billy paid the man five hundred thirty dollars. Then he took the girls to the Surf & Turf and bought the girls lunch. They were very happy with their gifts. Both girls immediately forgot about their tattoos and piercings. They both would never feel anything at all until he had them belled.

When they returned from shopping the three of them were laughing and when they walked into the living room Kate saw her mom and screamed. Billy instantly entered her mind. Margaret was in extreme shock. All her systems were shutting down. He had to do something quick or she would die. In less than a second he entered Pauline’s mind. Pauline now knew that she was Billy slave and that as a slave he owned her, mind, body, and soul. That she had to obey her Master completely and submit to him in every manner. He told her he was trying to save her mother. All this came to her in a flash. Katie was on her knees before her mother and was crying hysterically, Billy reached down and grabbed her by her hair pulling her to her feet. Billy shook her like a rag doll. He shouted get a hold of yourself. I’m trying to save your mom. Recognition came into Kate’s eyes. What should I do Master? Lead me to your mother’s bedroom. Billy quickly carried Margaret to her bedroom and laid her down on her bed. He put her into a deep coma. This stopped her systems from shutting down so for now she was safe. Pauline said that they had to find out what was wrong with Margaret. Billy already knew what was wrong. Kneel down slaves. I have some bad news for you. Kate began to moan NO....No....No it’s not true. I’m sorry Kate but it is. Early this afternoon your father and brother were killed in a plane crash in the coastal mountains. Search and rescue found the remains of the crash. The plane had exploded and burned there was no signs of life.

“How do you know all this.” Pauline demanded.

“From her mind, she got the call about one thirty this afternoon.”

“Of course, you can control our minds and bodies. That’s how you can make us your slaves.

“You’re getting very sleepy now Pauline you have to take a nap. Billy carried her into her bedroom and put her down on her bed. She fell into a deep sleep, (You won’t remember that I can control your mind and your bodies. You will remember that you have been deeply in love with me for a long time and that you like to obey me it makes you feel more in love with me.)

“You will stay asleep until I awaken you.

Kate was still sitting on the floor in her mother’s bedroom. She was crying softly. “You won’t ever leave me will you Master?”

“No, Katie, I’ll always be here to take care of you, protect you, and keep you safe.” Billy bent down and picked her up in his arms, and carried her to her bedroom.

“I’ll love you for the rest of my life, Master.”

“You’re getting very sleepy now darling, you need to sleep.”

“Yes, Mas.......

Kate was sound asleep. You will stay asleep till I awaken you.

Billy went back into Margaret’s bedroom. He had decided how to bring her back. Margaret was a good looking woman probably as good looking as his mother maybe even better. He searched through her mind and found the spot where she liked him. He began to expand her liking him now she even loved him. How could that be? What about Peter, her husband. Oh, that’s right; he died a long time ago. It’s really alright to love Billy. Oh my, I really do love him. He always smells so delicious, so manly, I’m crazy about him. I know he likes.. no... he lusts for me. It would feel so good to have him inside of me.

Billy began to bring her back to consciousness again.

“What happened?”

“I think you fainted. It happens sometimes if you stand up too quickly. It’s called postural hypotension.

(I can smell him again. He always smells so delicious.) Without thinking this time arms went up around his neck and pulled him to her. The kiss seemed to go on and on. Their tongues began to duel first in her mouth then in his, on and on. Margaret whispered fuck me Billy I need you inside me. His hands went to the buttons on her blouse then with shout of fuck it he tore the blouse open, buttons flying every which way. He tore he bra open her beautiful large breasts spilling free. His mouth went to her pink nipple sucking hard.

“Margaret screamed, ‘oh god, oh god’ his mouth went to her other nipple. The first one had changed from pink to bright red. The nipple was standing up almost an inch tall. It was as hard as a rock. His hands went the button on her shorts it opened and he pulled the zipper down, she raised her ass and he pushed the shorts and her panties down to her knees With his foot he pushed them down to her ankles. Margaret kicked the shorts and panties off along with her shoes. When he entered her it felt like his cock was being gripped by a velvet glove. He was pounding into her over and over suddenly he was filling her womb with his baby butter. The screaming she had heard was her. She must have cum five or six times. Now she was ready to sleep for a while. Instead she was being flipped over face down.

“What...what...She felt his cock pushing against her asshole. No...Noooooooo” and she had eight or nine inches of cock being shoved up her rectum. She had thought it would hurt but instead it felt wonderful Margaret was working with him now pushing back as he thrust forward. Suddenly she shouted “I’m cuuummminggg” she shouted so loud her throat hurt. Her eyes slammed shut and she was out like a light.

Billy looked down at Margaret. She was absolutely gorgeous I can see where Kate and Pauline get their looks. ( This woman really turns me on. I want to fuck her again). He entered Margaret’s mind and began to program her. (You love me as you have never loved anyone before. To you I am like a god. All I have to do is touch your tit or your pussy and you want me to fuck you. You know I am your Master and you like the feeling of having to obey me. You like the feeling of being submissive to me. You like knowing I can order you to do anything and you have to obey. You are addicted to my sperm now and you need to have a fix every day or you feel sick. You know Peter and Evan have died some time ago. The pain from their death has faded away and your unconditional love for me has replaced it. You know Pauline and Katie are my slaves and I have sex with them whenever I want and you don’t care. Your love for me transcends all jealousy. Soon I will have you sell this house and you and the girls will join my harem in my new home. You are very happy about that and very anxious for that to transpire. All of these feelings and memories are sinking into your mind when you wake up they will be real and you will feel wonderful. When you see Kate and Pauline’s tattoo you will want to be tattooed also. When you notice their nipple rings you think them beautiful and want to be fitted with a pair too. Whenever you obey me you will feel such pleasure you will soon become addicted to obedience )

I have to do something about Pauline she is still a virgin I have to complete her slavery as soon as possible. Billy was going through all his ‘to do’ plans I also have to get Margaret to find out exactly how much she will be inheriting I believe mom once said Peter was worth more than 100 million dollars. The amount eventually turned out to be more than 250 million dollars. From what Tom Simmons told him yesterday he expected Chevron was going to be very lenient in their dealings with the family. His dad was one of two executive vice presidents and earned more than $500,000.00 per year. When he added his bonuses and other perks it came to more than one million per year. Mr. Simmons said he thought they were good for at least 300 Million plus his fees. That was far less than one days’ profit, so Chevron was happy to pay the pittance and get this lawsuit off their books.

Billy was overjoyed with his new toy. He was fucking Margaret two and three time a day. For her part Margaret loved every minute she spent with her new lover. She had never had such powerful orgasms. Meanwhile Susan , Billy’s mom, began to show that she was seriously knocked up. Liela was Megan’s lover and sister slave . She became the harem’s OB-GYN. It was decided between the two that as soon as she graduated and passed her boards she was going to have a baby. Megan was already very pregnant. Liela was in her third year of Medical School and she took care of all the girl’s medical needs. Billy’s sister Diane was also knocked up. So was Maureen. The four of them were the first of his harem to be carrying his children. Then Billy realized Megan was really the first to be pregnant. He had taken her as a slave when he entered his senior year. Megan was his English teacher. She was twenty five years old. With auburn hair and Emerald eyes, she was startlingly beautiful. Just about every boy in the school thought he was in love with her. She was the epitome of gorgeous. Whenever some male saw her for the first time he was stunned by her beauty. She never flirted with the boys or overtly tried to flaunt her good looks. Just to see her was a turn on. Billy was lucky enough to grab a seat in the first row of the class. That’s how he earned Aaron’s ire. Aaron tried to get Billy to change his seat and started punching him. Billy stubbornly would not move. Just then Megan walked in and sent Aaron to the very back of the room. Aaron was an 18 year old freshman. He was the school’s wrestling champ, and martial arts champ. He terrorized every boy in the school. He even tried his terror tactics on some girls. Most of them ignored him or told him outright to fuck off. Every girl knew him to be a big dumb bully and they had nothing to fear from him.

Billy was staring at Megan. (God she is so beautiful. I wonder what it would be like to fuck her to have her clinging to you begging for it. She is so hot ) The bell rang ending the period. All the students started to file out.

“Mr. Butler would you stay a moment I’d like to go over your make up work.”

“I’m so hot”. Megan threw her arms around Billy’s neck and began kissing him passionately. “I’m so hot”. She repeated. She was rubbing her body against his to get more passion from him. Billy’s hand slid down her back cupped her buttock. “Wait a minute.” Megan went to the classroom door and locked it. Then she grabbed his arm and was pulling him to the rear of the classroom toward her private office. When they were inside she locked that door as well. “I’m so hot” she again repeated. Megan started to strip. “Hurry, get undressed.” Billy knew a good thing when he saw it and stripped. He went to her desk and put everything on her desk into the waste paper basket. What was happening was he wanted her so badly his psychic mind started to make it happen. Billy suddenly realized this is what was happening. That’s why she was repeating phrases he was thinking. That’s also why she was confusing hot as in temperature, with hot as in sexy. He quickly took control of her mind.

Megan looked at Billy she was worried, “Uh ...uh... I’m not very good at this.”

“Don’t worry Megan, I know what you need and how to make you satisfied. I’ll take care of everything.

“Thank you Billy. I’m not very experienced.”

She didn’t even realize she wasn’t embarrassed about being naked in front of him.

Billy took her in his arms and gave her a passionate kiss. He started to raise her libido very slowly. One hand went to her breast and he started to play with her nipple rolling it between his thumb and index finger. “That feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, very good.”

Suddenly he was sucking on her nipple.

The nipple changed from pink to bright red

“Oh god that feels so......Suddenly he was sucking on her other nipple. Oh Jesus that feels so good, don’t stop...please don’t stop. Megan was writhing in his arms now. She felt his tongue slide down her belly to her....AAAHHH, AAAHHH no one had ever put their mouth there. AAAHHH....AAAHHH....AAAHHH. Her eyes were closed but she was seeing Fire Works exploding on the inside of her closed eyelids her body started to shudder violently. She thought that she was going to collapse.

She must have fainted because he was carrying her under her arms to the end of the desk.

“Clasp your hands behind your head.”

“Wha....Wha....”

“Your hands, clasp them behind your head.”

“Okay, what happens now?’

“The good part.”

“The good Part?’

“Yeah the really good part.” Billy grabbed a hold of her hips and pulled her to the end of the desk, Then he began folding her legs over his arms just behind her knees. As he leaned forward she just folded in half, her heels on either side of her head. Megan was very wet but he still needed to apply force to drive his cock deep into her “OOOHHH,OOOHHH GODDDDD this must be the good part.” Billy started to withdraw his cock, “NO!!!NO!!!NO!!! don’t take it out PLEASE DON’T TAKE IT OUT” Billy pushed his cock back into Megan “OH THAT’S GOOD that’s very good. He began a slow rhythm in and out “Oh god Billy your right this is the good part.” Gradually he began to increase his rhythm. “Oh my god this is good, this is very, very, good OH, Oh Oh her body began to tense I think . I think I’m I’m.....Cumming ,I’m CUMMING. AAAHHH....AAAHHH....AAAHHH....She began to see fireworks on the inside of her eyelids only this time she exploded again even harder I’m cuming again AAAHHH....AAAHHH....AAAHHH....AAAHHH....

“I am your Master now Megan.”

“Yes, yes, my Master. Whatever you want.”

“You will Obey my every command.”

“Yes, I will obey every command.”

Megan was just lying there completely limp Billy hoped his orders were getting through to her.

“Sit up Megan.” Slowly Megan sat up. She still looked out of it.“Do you understand all of your orders?”

“Yes Master.”

Billy looked out into the hallway There was nobody about. He picked up Megan and put her over his shoulder He ran out to his car. Put Megan across the back seat. He got in the front and waited to see if anyone would come out. Nothing happened He drove to Megan’s condo. She told him how to get into the underground garage. She told him how to get to the elevator take it to the second floor When the door opened he asked which way. Left she said. Billy got her into the apartment and he believed no one saw them. He scanned the area. He had done this at school and on the drive home. There was nothing suspicious . Get undressed Megan .

“Please Master, I can’t fuck any more now.”

“I want to put you to bed, Where are your PJ’s?

“I sleep nude Master,” she blushed.

“Okay, I’m going to make you a cup of tea.” A quick scan told him where everything was. When he came back into the room Megan was sitting naked on the side of the bed.

He put the tea down and asked what time do you expect Liela. Megan glanced at her watch and said in about two hours.

“I love you Billy.” . “What about Liela? Would you leave her?”

“If that’s the only way I can have you, then yes, I’ll leave her.”

“You know, Liela is crazy about you.”

“I know, that’s why I’m hoping you will take her along with me. I’m sure she loves me enough to become your slave too.

“Megan I want you to stay home tomorrow. I will come here about ten AM. I’ll even take you out for breakfast. I’ll also let you know what I decided about Liela. Tonight I want you to tell Liela you got sick at school, some sort of virus but your sure since today is Friday you’ll be fine for Monday. Sleep in till nine AM. I’ll see you in the Morning. The next day Billy told Megan he was going to take Liela as his slave too. Megan fell to her knees and then bent over and began kissing Billy’s feet

“Thank you, thank you, thank you, Master. I’m sure you won’t regret it.”

Billy took Megan out for breakfast. She was so happy she could not stop smiling and giggling.

“I’ll do anything you want Master.”

“I have more good news, with all this about Liela, I forgot to shut down your egg production, You’re pregnant. You won’t remember anything I told you about being pregnant but at the end of the month you’ll miss your period and then you’ll figure it out.”

Megan didn’t remember anything about being pregnant, but she did remember that Liela was going to be with her and that made her feel happy.

Now he had to do something about Pauline. He called Pauline on her cell. When she answered, he told her he had tickets to the night baseball game wanna go? Pauline was a sports freak. He knew she would jump at a chance to go to a game.

“I’ll pick you up at six the game starts at six forty five. They are good seats too just to the left of home plate. We’ll eat at the park. They had Hot Dogs and beer at the park. He had moved out of the old house and moved his mother Susan and sisters Diane and Nicki, along with Nancy, Ellen, Maureen, Megan, and Liela into the new house and everyone was thrilled with their new quarters.

“Where ‘s your mom and your sisters? ”

“I had them move into the new house earlier today.”

“You mean we are alone here, Master?”

“Yes.”

“Are you going to fuck me now, Master.?”

“Yes, does that upset you?”

“You made it very clear I was your slave. You owned me, body mind and soul. I think that makes you allowed to do whatever you want to do with me and to me I’m only a slave.

“That’s not what I asked.”

“Well, I know that you are fucking my mother and my sister. That my mom can’t get enough of your cock. I hear her begging for it whenever your near. My sister Kate can’t get enough of you either.“Neither can Liela.".

“Come here Pauline, Stand in front of me. You like obeying me don’t you?”

“Yes, Master. It feels so good to obey, I can’t help myself .

“It will feel like that for the rest of life.”

‘Come, stand in front of me, now slowly take off all of your clothes.”

Without any hesitation Pauline began to remove all her clothes. She had no inhibition about being naked in front of him. When she was naked. She began to get nervous and said...

“uh, err, Master. I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do.”

“Don’t worry Pauline, I know you’re a virgin. Just do as I tell you.”

“Yes, Master.”

Her nipple rings flashed in the bedroom lamp light. Pauline looked beautiful, standing there naked. Her breasts high and firm with no sag at all. Her nipples hard and swollen from either the chill in the room or the sexual excitement. Her breasts were so perfectly proportioned, the rings just hung there at the tips of her breasts. Glinting in the lamplight, With every breath she took they glittered. Billy picked her up and laid her on the bed. He knelt between her legs. Her legs spread wide to make room for his body. Billy leaned forward and kissed her passionately. Her arms came up and wrapped around his neck holding him tight. He kissed her neck below her right ear and sucked on her neck. Pauline felt shivers run all over her body. He moved his mouth down to her nipple and sucked it hard into his mouth. She felt a strange, but good sensation between her legs and tried to slam them closed. His body was in the way so all she could do was wrap her legs around his hips and pull him closer Suddenly he switched to her other nipple and sucked that one too into his mouth. She knew Bully’s cock had gotten hard it was lying along the length of her pussy slit. Pauline couldn’t stop squirming, she couldn’t stop grunting. She needed something, needed it badly. Her body was jerking, her squirming got stronger, she was wet between her legs. She was so wet. She never got this wet when she masturbated. She was positively dripping. Billy must be squirming too. His cock had slid down and now was pressing against her nether lips. Somehow it found the opening to her pussy. Pauline legs were pulling with all her might trying to increase that wonderful sensation. His cock was being blocked by something. She needed him deeper. She was grunting and crying out, yelling something she couldn’t tell what. She suddenly felt something tear or break and his cock was sinking deeper inside her. INSIDE HER? Billy was INSIDE her? God it felt wonderful. Billy’s cock was sliding in and out slowly. It felt great. It was the best feeling in the world. She loved this. Suddenly that great feeling started to get stronger and stronger and str......AAAHHHH.......AAAHHHH......AAAHHHH. Pauline had passed out. She came to moments later. Billy was still on top of her, lying still.

“Billy....Billy..... you’re.....crushing.....me”

“Oh gee, I’m sorry Pauline.”

“That must be what fucking is all about.”

“It gets better Pauline.”

“If it gets better than that, I’m a ‘goner’. No wonder my mom and my sister are always begging you to fuck them. The fuck you just gave me was 100 times better than fantastic, I’m not kidding if it gets better than that I’m a ‘goner’.

“Let me show you.”

“Don’t you dare. What do you want to do, kill me?”

“Okay, let’s get dressed and I’ll take you to our new home. First let’s stop and pick up Margaret and Kate. Everyone gets their own bedroom , their own private bathroom with shower and steeping tub, and also a bidet. Each bedroom holds a king size bed and as you filled out in that questionnaire the style of furniture you requested.

“Gosh Billy, that sounds fabulous.”

After he picked up Pauline’s mother and sister and brought them to the new house. He had everyone meet downstairs in the living room. He thought of all his girls as his wives. He now had eleven of them. When they all assembled in the living they were all naked. For the first time they all realized that they were all marked with the same tattoo on their left buttock, that they all had a small beauty mark somewhere on the face that actually added to their beauty and they all had the same nipple rings permanently installed. It was the tiny beauty mark that broadcast the warning.

“If any man or woman ever tries to harm any of you he or she will know that this woman is under my protection, and to do so will mean death to that person’s entire family. By family I mean their father’s and mother’s family their uncles and aunts their nieces and nephews and so on. They will see in their minds eye all of the people in their family die. Starting with the one or ones they hold most precious. You all literally belong to me, to harm anyone of you is an attempt to harm me. You are all my wives and you will all give me many children.” Susan, Maureen, Diane, Megan and Margaret all touched their bellies.

Tomorrow we will have another meeting at eleven AM to decide what to do about the chores.

“Now, it is getting late, so you will all go back upstairs, to your bedrooms and get ready for bed.” He watched all of his wives (11 of them ) turn and walk to the stairs leading up to the bedrooms “I want you all asleep by midnight.”

“ A chorus of “Yes Master” was heard as they all started upstairs. Billy wanted to go back to the old house to see if anyone forgot anything important.

Billy went through the house quickly. There was nothing left behind by any of the girls. By six AM he went out to the local coffee shop and ate breakfast. Then he returned to the house. As he walked around the outside of the house he heard a funny sound. It sounded like it was coming from the Walker’s house next door. He went to the fence that separated the two properties, and peek into his neighbor’s backyard. Miranda was on her knees by her flower garden and she was sobbing bitterly. Billy thought that perhaps she was hurt and was unable to get help. He ran around to the front of his house then next door and went around to the back of the Walker’s house. Miranda was still on her knees she was still crying bitterly.

“Miranda, are you alright, are you hurt?”

Miranda had stopped crying, She had no idea why she was about to tell this boy everything, but she was.

“I just discovered yesterday that my bastard of a husband was cheating on me. It’s probably with that big tidied slut, he hired the beginning of this year.

“How did you find this out?”

“The pharmacist called to tell me his prescription was ready. When I saw that the little blue pills were ‘viagra’ I knew. That bastard hadn’t touched me for the last nine months. Miranda started to cry again then the pharmacist told me “Tell your husband he has no more refills, he will need a new prescription. That was his third refill.”

Miranda started to sag down as she started sobbing again.

Billy picked her up in his arms and carried her into the house. “You really like me, “Mira” and you trust me . Whenever you had a problem I always took care of it for you.”

I don’t think you can fix this one for me Billy. She started planting kisses all over his face. I don’t care that I am more than twice your age I love you, I really do. Why didn’t I know this before?”

Miranda was not wearing a bra he could see the perfect outline of her nipple even the little bumps on her areola. He ran his hand up over her belly and under the T-Shirt she was wearing, to cup her breast. He gently tested the firmness and the weight. He guessed that she had ‘D’ cups and she was nice and firm.

“Raise your arms straight up over your head.”

Using TK the T-Shirt floated up and off. Her breasts were perfect. They seemed to defy gravity and stood straight out from her chest. He ran his fingers over and around her nipples very lightly pinching one between thumb and forefinger. Miranda groaned and squirmed on his lap.

“Have they always been so sensitive?”

“Yes, Billy they have always been like that. I can barely touch them when I shower.

“Well now you know it’s alright for me to make love to you.”

“Yes, it’s true. Now that, that S.O.B. has shown me his true colors I don’t have to worry about him anymore.”

“Miranda grabbed her T-Shirt and Billy’s hand and pulled him after her upstairs to her bedroom. On the way she kicked off her sandals, dropped her shorts and ripped off her thong. When she climbed onto her bed she was completely nude. Billy’s hand cupped her pudenda, when he removed his hand she had no pubic hair at all. Miranda was as bare as the day she was born. He ran his hands over and under her arms, over her body and her legs all the hair on her body except for her eyelashes and eyebrows and scalp was gone. She had no hair at all anywhere on her body.

“Wow, she giggled, your better than a Norelco.”

Miranda was lying in the center of her bed, her legs spread wide, and Billy was lying between them. He was kissing her belly his tongue darted into and out of her navel.

“Please stop Billy your making me CRAZY. Please baby, please, put it in me. Oh GOD stop.” She was trying to close her legs but his body was in the way. For an answer he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth flicking it back and forth with his tongue.

“Oh, Please, oh please, FUCK ME.” You’re going to make me cum. For an answer he switched to her other nipple sucking harder. Oh you bastard, I can’t stand it anymore, OH GOD, I’m CUMING, CUMING AAAHHHH.....AAAHHHH......AAAHHHH. Before she had a chance to come down She felt his cock slide inside of her. OOHHHHH GOOODDD I’m cuming again CUMING, CUMING, AAAHHHH....AAAHHHH....AAAHHHH. She felt Billy cum inside of her shooting load after load up into her womb. He had been teasing her for half an hour and when he finally Fucked her it only took about eight minutes she was out cold with a silly smile on her face. Her hair was a mess but she had a look on her face that said I’ve been freshly fucked and it was great. Billy pulled his cock out of Miranda and was about to lie down next to her when he heard a scream.

“What’s going on here? Oh, my god you raped my mother. You fucking bastard you raped her. I’ll kill you.”

“You don’t understand, it’s not like that.”

Tiffany grabbed the brass lamp from the dresser top she raced across the room her arms raised to strike at him.

“Stop, freeze,” suddenly Tiffany could not move a muscle. She was frozen in place.

“Is this what you did to her you hypnotized her.”

“Come on Tiffany I know you’re smarter than this. When would I have the time to hypnotize you. This all happened to you in under one minute.”

“Then how are you controlling me, if it’s not hypnosis.”

“With my mind.”

“Oh really, suddenly you are an X-Man.”

“Tiffany put your arm down, turn around and put the lamp back on the dresser where it was. Now, go over to the red upholstered chair and sit down.” “No matter how hard she tried not to do as he said, she did exactly that.” “Well, do you believe me now?” “No, you could be very good at hypnosis.” “Tiffany, you are an idiot.” “How dare you talk to me like that? You, you, rapist.” “What you need is a good spanking.” “Oh really and who is going to do that?” “Get up from that chair and come over here.” “How are you doing this?” “Dummy, I told you with my mind. “Nobody can do that.” “That did it. Open your slacks, now pull them and your panties down to your knees.” “What the hell is happening? “Now lay across my lap with your bare ass up. " “Wait, wait,” The first blow sounded like a ruler across one’s palm. The second one brought forth an ow, then another ow, ow, That really hurts. STOP, please, ow, ow, PLEASE stop. I believe you. I believe you.” “Her buttocks were bright red. " “You hurt me you, you, big bully. What happens now?”

“You mother and you will join my harem. I expect you both to give me many children.”

“How many other wives are there?

“You and your mom will make thirteen.”

“ Don’t you know thirteen is an unlucky number?”

“Maybe for you it is, for me it sounds just lovely.”

Billy entered Miranda’s mind and began to program her. When you awaken you will lust for me all the time You will want to have sex with me all the time. You will know that you have been in love with me for a very long time. The first time you ingest my cum you will become addicted to it and you will need to be dosed every day at least once. You have become my slave, but you don’t care because your love for me makes you feel so very wonderful. Every time you obey me a feeling of pleasure bursts throughout your body, the feeling is so intense that you will soon become addicted to it. The more orders you get the better you’ll feel. This will make you docile, submissive, and extremely obedient. You are never jealous of my other wives and understand that you must share me with them all. Your primary duty is to bear me children. The first chance you have you will take Tiffany with you to the mall. You will go to the tattoo parlor in the mall. There you will give the man this paper it will show the man a design that you are to have tattooed on your left buttock. When the tattoo is finished you will give these rings to the man to be permanently installed in your nipples. They will keep you in a state of permanent arousal and increase your nipple sensitivity. When we are out in public you will address me as William or use a term of endearment, when we are in private or at home with the other wives you will always address me as Master. This will serve to remind you that are owned by me. Your body, your mind and your very soul There will soon be many male children. All males are to be treated as Masters if they are at least six years old or more. When a male gets to be thirteen or more he is capable of giving you your fix. If you need to be dosed and the male is capable you may beg him to dose you. If you are the property of a male no other male will be able to use you. If you are not property then any male can use you as he sees fit. Females who are capable of owning slaves will be addressed as Mistress You will always be able to distinguish a Mistress because they will not have nipple rings or tattoos.

Billy nudged Miranda’s mind awake.

Miranda got off the bed and walked over to Billy. She dropped to her knees, then bent all the way over till her forehead touched the carpet. Then she said.

“Master, your slave is ready to serve you.”

“It is time to get your fix so you won’t get sick.”

“Please Master, do I really have to perform oral sex so I won’t get sick?”

“No, I think you should spend a day in pain to prove to yourself that you need to obey. I’ll stop by tomorrow.”

“No, no, I’ll do it.” She took his cock and raised it to her mouth. Miranda expected a terrible taste but Billy tasted ....Good . She licked more vigorously gee, he really tasted good, delicious even. She had his cock in her mouth and was sucking hard her head bobbing back and forth . Suddenly he was throbbing in her mouth, she felt him filling her mouth with his thick cum, it was delicious.

“I want to see it.”

Miranda tilted her head all the way back so as not to spill a drop, and opened her mouth to show her Master her mouth was full of the pearly white cum.

“Now you may swallow, do not spill a drop.”

“That was really good. Thank you Master.

“Tiffany had watched her mother suck Billy’s cock.“Now, he made her strip off all of her clothes, When she was naked he began rubbing her body and soon she was as hairless as her mother.. He was rummaging in the draw until he found the leather dog collar he was searching for. He placed it about Tiffany’s neck and locked it in place Then he went down to the garage and retuned with a large dog’s basket bed. This was the bed his Great Dane used when he was alive. Then he attached the leash to the collar and the other end to the bed. He took from the bath room a handful of gauze 4x4 in squares and stuffed them into Tiffany’s mouth and taped he mouth shut. You may not touch the leash or the collar. Just to make sure he bound her ankles and the her wrists behind her. Then he placed her in the basket naked. She was wedged in tight.

Billy crawled into bed with Miranda and settled himself between her legs. Miranda was already highly aroused. He ran his fingers up and down her slit. He could feel how wet she was. He pushed his finger into the top of her slit. Immediately he felt that lump of tissue and stroked it. Miranda instantly reacted to his finger, her hips raised as she tried to maintain contact with his finger. She was moaning.

“Please Billy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, PLEEEASE she screamed.”

His easily slid into her pussy as he hilted himself. He began to saw in and out of her cunt.

Miranda wrapped her arms and legs around him trying to get him deeper inside of her.

“That’s it Master, fuck your slut. Fuck her hard. Harder. Their sex was pounding against each other. Suddenly Miranda’s body went ridged, her internal muscles tried to grip her cock, and all the while she was screaming I’M CUMMING BABY, I’M CUMMING. AAAHHHH....AAAHHHH....AAAHHHH Miranda’s body went limp. She had never orgasmed this hard in her life. I’m finished, Master. I’m wiped out. Her arms and leg were sprawled wide. Please, just let your slave sleep.”

Tiffany had listened to the two of them screwing. She became so turned on she had a huge orgasm at the same time as her mother.

God, I need a stiff cock inside me too. Suddenly, she felt something cold touch her pussy. Then she felt a soft tongue licking her. It was Billy’s big police dog. He could smell that she was in heat. He was licking harder trying to get his tongue inside her. Tiffany tried to scream but with her mouth filled with gauze and her mouth taped shut, she could barely make a sound. She could hear Billy gently snoring in the bed above. Her mother probably had her body wrapped tightly around Billy and was out cold. The dog was huge, just standing on his four feet he was more than half her height. She was wedged inside the basket and couldn’t move. He began pawing at her body. Rex is trying to turn me over. She was wrong about that. He kept pawing and then somehow got her on her knees. Tiffany tried to topple herself to her side . As she was struggling Rex grabbed her collar in his mouth and bit down on it pulling it tight. He was cutting off her air. Tiffany began hearing a roaring in her ears and stopped struggling. Meanwhile Rex had become completely erect and was trying to penetrate her. He was pumping fast against her. His front paws were at her waist pulling her against him, She was so wet, he suddenly hit the right spot and his large cock slid in easily, deep inside. He was pounding into her at a fast pace. She couldn’t get free. She couldn’t scream for help. Her mind was racing and then suddenly she began to feel that familiar sensation. Her body was betraying her. Rex was continuing to pound into her faster and faster. In her mind, she was screaming, OH GOD, I’M CUMMINGGGG, Her whole body went ridged, relaxed, went ridged, relaxed, her internal muscles trying to grip the cock inside her. Rex was continuing to pound his cock inside her, Tiffany’s mind was reeling. She felt herself get ready to go over that edge again. NO, OH GOD, NO, OH, OH, OH CUMMINGGGG. This one was even stronger than the previous one she became ridged, relaxed, ridged, relaxed her internal muscles trying to grip the invader, She saw lights flashing behind her closed eyelids. Brighter, then brighter still then everything went black.

When tiffany woke the sun had already risen. She heard a voice and it took a few moments before she realized the voice was speaking to her. Her Master was lifting her out of the basket she had slept in. Everything started to come back. She was squirming. Stop squirming, I want to get your gag out and off. Billy pulled the tape off gently, then he pulled the wad of gauze out of her mouth. She had stopped squirming, a burst of pleasure filled her. Now, sit still, and I’ll release your ankles from the plastic tie. She again felt that wonderful burst of pleasure. She was able to croak out “Water, please , Master.” The fact that she was acting polite, docile, and obedient brought her another dose of pleasure. Sit here Tiffany, while I go and get a cold glass of water for you. When he came back, she sipped the water. She was able to speak a bit better. As he cut the plastic tie holding her wrists, she started to cry. “What’s wrong, did I cut you?”

“Master, I was raped last night.”

“What are you talking about? Who raped you?”

“It was your dog, Rex.”

“Tiffany, you were dreaming. There is no dog in the house.”

“Look here where he scratched me with his claws as he held me to him while he was fucking me.”

There were no marks on her body.

“Wait, what about where he bit me on my neck?”

There was no mark there either,

“Tiffany, you were dreaming.”

“No, there has to be bruises around my pussy. He was hurting me as he was fucking me so hard.”

There were no bruises between her legs.

“Tiffany, listen to me, listen. First, there are no dogs in the house.” When she tried to but in. “Wait, let me finish. Second, Rex died almost twenty years ago before I got King my Great Dane. What is probably happened is you heard me and your mom fucking. Your mom gets very verbal when she fucks. She was carrying on a lot while we were going at it. You heard her screaming, it got you all worked up and hot. Then you had a wet dream.”

“No, I remember it, I felt his claws, I felt his hot breath as he held my neck in his jaws.

“Tiffany, it was a dream.”

“But, but.”

“A dream honey that’s all. There are no claw marks. There are no bite marks. There are no bruises around your pretty little pussy. It was a dream. That’s all.”

“Hey, what’s going on? What’s all the noise about?”

“Tiffany just had a bad dream, that’s all.”

“It was so real.”

“Come to mama baby. Mama will make it all better.” Tiffany crawled up onto the bed and Miranda took her in her arms. Billy said,” I’m going downstairs to make some breakfast for all of us”. Miranda was rubbing her hands up and down Tiffany’s back.

“What are you doing, mom, Mother, MOTHER.” When the girls came down almost forty five minutes later Tiffany was blushing all the way down to her navel, while Miranda looked like the Cheshire cat, all smile.

That evening when Miranda and Tiffany joined the harem. They were freshly tattooed, and their nipples were freshly pierced. Billy now had thirteen wives.

END OF PART (I)