The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Children

By HMSANDY

PART ( II )

Billy was settled into his new mansion now for fourteen months. He found himself and his thirteen wives to be very happy, (who wouldn’t be happy with thirteen beautiful women running around the house totally naked ). He thought of his older wives,( women in their late thirties ) as women, the younger females as wives, but girls.

Anyway as I was saying, he felt the four older wives settled in more, They were the most attentive. They were always asking if they could do anything for him or get anything for him. They seemed to have a new way of walking their asses were always swaying when they walked. He began to think that this was an affectation. Then one day Margaret and Susan wanted to go shopping for some new dresses. As they walked around looking at some new displays each in a separate section he saw that their backsides were still swaying. It was very sexy. They did have a new way of walking. Some days later he was outside in the pool area. The pool was very large, Maureen was working in the flower beds just above where he was standing. There were nine, six foot long flower boxes that were part of the wall. She was pruning the dead leaves and pulling any weeds that had gotten into the flower boxes. Billy looked up at her and asked,

“Maureen, do you love me?”

She looked down at him and smiled.

“With my whole heart my darling. You are my Master, you are my life.”

“Billy looked up at his slave, He knew he had programmed her to be his obedient, submissive, loving and docile slave, but he felt more. He loved her too. Maureen had already given birth to a daughter for him. He suddenly felt it was time to impregnate her again. He went to the end of the pool area and up the few stairs to the patio where Maureen was. He picked her up into his arms and carried her quickly to the Master bedroom. He laid her naked body down on the bed. Maureen quickly moved to the center of the bed and spread her legs wide. Billy was only wearing a pair of chinos, was naked in seconds. He moved quickly between her legs and he could see her juices glisten along the outer edges of her labia. Maureen was always like that now. All he had to do was show a little interest in her and in seconds she began to juice up.

“Billy slid his cock deep into her baby chute. Maureen was floating in a fog of ecstasy. Every time Billy pushed his cock into her, Maureen pushed her pelvis up to meet to meet his thrust. Billy was no longer a boy, he was her man, her Master. She wanted and needed to bear his children. She was trying to do her best to get pregnant again. Billy, for his part, sprayed her womb with a third coat of cum. Maureen was screaming for five or six minutes in ecstasy and lust. She was screaming “That’s it fuck this bitch, show her who’s in charge.” Billy was now able to make Maureen pass out every time he made her have a monstrous orgasm. He climbed off his sleeping wife, turned her onto her side and the drew a light blanket up and covered her. As he left Maureen’s room, he saw Susan a few steps away. She was carrying a bath sheet and was on her way to her room to shower the chlorine from her hair after her swim.

“Oh, Master, I didn’t know you were behind me.” Susan face blushed a deep red. She had been doing this ever since he took his mother as his slave. She considered their relationship incest. Second she knew that she was more than twice his age. Billy had programmed her to lust after him whenever he showed any interest in her. Billy liked to see her blush, he thought she looked even prettier when she blushed. She knew that she belonged to her son as his property. She was also madly in love with him in spite of the incest. It embarrassed her to be naked in front of him. It also embarrassed her that her pussy was bald and he could easily see how wet she was becoming,

“How are the girls?”

“What, what do you mean?”

“My daughters. The twins.”

“Oh, they’re fine, wait, I saw you playing with them two days ago. Why are you doing this to me Billy? Of course, I know you know the more you embarrass me the hornier I get.”

Susan’s nipples were so hard they were beginning to ache. He push her into her bedroom and kept pushing her back till she fell back onto her bed

“Please Billy, please fuck me, I need you inside me so badly, please Master.

“You want your son to fuck you?”

“NO,......YES. I want your cock inside me. Oh GOD, I want my son’s cock inside me, Master. Why do you do this to me all the time?”

“Because the more I embarrass you, the more I tease you, the wilder in bed you get. You are so wet now your juices are running down the inside of your thighs.”

“I need you Billy, fuck me. Put your big cock inside mama’s pussy. Fuck mama, baby, I’ll be your whore now. Fuck me baby, fuck me.”

Billy took her ankles in each hand and pushed them back till they lay on each side of her head, folding her in half. His cock was just at the opening to her pussy.

“Put it in. PUT IT IN. she screamed. Oh god, oh god it’s so good.”

He was pounding his cock into her, he could see her eyes were beginning to glaze, she was getting ready to orgasm. He pulled his cock out of her.

“NO, NO, NO.........I’ll do anything you want. Please Master just put it back inside me. Anything you want........anything, put it back in me. Suddenly he was licking her pussy.

“NO, she screamed I want your cock.”

He sucked her clit into his mouth. He rolled it between his teeth. Then he bit down. Susan went ballistic . Her whole body went ridged AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH. When he felt she started to come down He rammed his cock back inside her and started pounding into her again she went wild again. AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHHH. Susan was out cold. He pulled the duvet over her as her cover. After he checked her he felt she would be out for at least two hours. He didn’t think she would be able to walk till the morning so he told one of the girls to bring her some hot tea and sandwiches. Then he went to find Diane his sister. She had already bore him a son and twin girls. He was walking down the hallway looking into each bedroom searching for Diane. When he looked into the next bedroom he found Miranda just coming out of the bathroom, She was wearing a terrycloth robe and she was drying her hair with a towel.

“Master, how can I............

Billy, rushed to her, his hand cupped her crotch, his fingers pressed into her pussy as they played with her petals, his thumb pressed on her clit rubbing it in a circular motion.

“Ooomph,” she cried out “what.....what.....what’s happening.” Her knees had gone week and was about to collapse, but Billy was supporting her with his free arm.

“Where is Tiffany?”

“I... I... I’m not sure. Oh Jesus, I... th... th... think she said she was going to the pool. Oh God... Billy you’re driving me crazy. I’ll be good , Master. You can have my ass, my mouth, my cunt, anything you want. FUCK, DO ME.” She shouted.

Billy, half carried half dragged Miranda to her bed and sat her down on it. He opened her robe, and told her to stand up. The terrycloth robe fell to the floor. He grabbed her under her arms and tossed her onto her bed. She let out a yelp as landed on the mattress. Billy was right on her his hands all over her naked body. Miranda was so aroused she was panting. Billy was straddling her waist with his knees holding her in place. He was holding his stiff prick in his hand.

“Bring it up here to my mouth. I want to suck on it. I love sucking on your cock. It always tastes so good. I’ll even perform that little ritual you seem to enjoy so much, if you let me get on my knees.”

“You’re a good little bitch ,aren’t you.”

“Yes Master, it’s because you trained me so well. I fuck, suck, and take it up my ass exactly as you trained me to do. I’m your slave Master, for the rest of my life I belong to you. If you let me get on my knees I’ll show you how good a cocksucker I’ve become. Pleeeease, Master.”

Billy looked down at her, in the fourteen months that he has been reverse aging her, she didn’t seem to look much different. He guessed her age had dropped from 39 to 37 or there about. Miranda wasn’t just sucking his cock she was making love to it. With just a little bit of training on his part Miranda had become one of best or possibly the best cocksucker of all his wives. Miranda couldn’t believe what she was doing. She was thinking I’m a thirty nine year old woman and I’m crazy in love with a not quite nineteen year kid how did this happen. All he has to do, is tell me to do something and I just do it. He has completely dominated me. He fucks me whenever he wants, he fucks Tiffany whenever he wants, he even fucks us together in the same bed. I know he owns me, I’m his fucktoy. I don’t even care. God, I love sucking on his cock. She heard a sound to her right just behind her. From the corner of her eye she could see it was Tiffany. She had returned from the pool and was standing in the doorway watching her mother suck on Billy’s cock. Billy noticed her too. “Come here Tiffany, that’s enough Miranda”, as he pulled his cock from her mouth. He scooted to the center of the bed with Tiffany. He told Miranda to get up on the bed too, next to him on the other side.

“Let’s have a mini orgy. Just the three of us.”

Miranda immediately forgot about her questioning of her actions. She just wanted Billy’s cock inside her. She climbed up over Billy her hips were straddling his pelvis, she had his cock in her hand and was guiding it to her pussy. She was so aroused her pussy was dripping . He was French kissing Tiffany and playing with her nipple. He felt Miranda push her hips down and his cock sunk deep inside her pussy. Tiffany began to lick the junction where Billy’s cock and her mothers’ cunt were joined. Miranda was sighing in pleasure as she rode his cock up and down. She wanted Billy either on top of her on fucking her from behind. She wasn’t getting pounded hard enough.

“Hurry up and cum mother. I want his cock inside me too.”

“Okay, baby I’m about to cum now.”

Miranda’s body began to shudder, eyes rolled back in her head I’M CUMING Master.”

Billy liberally sprayed the walls of her womb with his Sperm. Miranda was out cold. He pushed her off his cock and quickly got behind Tiffany. He rammed his dick up into her snatch and pounded her through two earth shattering orgasms. Tiffany’s arms could no longer support her body so she was lying on her cheek and shoulders. Her next orgasm surprised her in both intensity and duration.

“I’m done Master I can’t.... AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH”

Both mother and daughter were out cold. Billy figured they would be out for a while. So he covered them with the light blanket at the foot of the bed. Both mother and daughter would soon find out they were carrying triplets.

Billy continued his search for Margaret. He looked in her bedroom and found it empty. He was about to close the bedroom door when he heard her terrible off key singing coming from the bathroom. Margaret was in the shower and she was singing at the top of her lungs almost every note off key. At first Billy thought she was kidding but after a quick scan he found she thought she sounded great. He never let her sing around the house, finding one excuse after another to stop her. When he wasn’t around the girls would shout “PLEASE MAGGIE DON’T SING”, but when she was alone in the shower she always sang at the top of her lungs. Billy was wearing only his T shirt and a pair of chinos. He quickly striped out of them and went to the bathroom door. It was partially open and he slipped inside quietly Margaret was still singing away(thinking she was great) as he slipped into the shower behind her. She was standing facing the shower head in an attempt to wash some shampoo from her eyes. Billy’s arms went around her one hand cupping her pussy the other cupping one breast. Margaret shrieked and tried to jump away. Luckily he was holding her or she would of banged her face and head into the wall. When she saw that it was Billy, she grinned.

“Trying to cop a little feel, honey? If you’ll wait a minute I’ll get this shampoo out of my hair and we can continue this in the bedroom.”

“You know baby, without any hair on your body, and you wet like this, your skin feel like silk.”

“Yes honey, and with you holding my snatch like this and your fingers fiddling around down there, are you searching for something you lost?”

“Come on let’s get out of the shower and I’ll dry you off. Then we can go into the bedroom for some serious fun.”

Ten minutes later Margaret was stretched out on her bed, with her ankles locked around Billy’s hips and he was pounding his cock into her pussy. Her eyes were half closed, and she was groaning out her pleasure. She couldn’t stop cuming. He had her in a state of constant orgasm.

“Well, well, well, look what’s going on in here. My mother is fucking my husband.

“He is my husband too. You little bitch. Get over here and take my place before Billy fucks me dead.”

Even before he pulled his dick out of Margaret, he pulled Kate to him, his mouth was glued to her pussy. He was sucking and licking her snatch. His lips found her clit and he pulled it and sucked it into his mouth. He began to gently bite on it which made Kate go ballistic. She was screaming ... AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH. Somehow Kate found herself flat on her back, her legs were wrapped around Billy’s hips and he was pounding the hell out of her pussy. Billy had never tried his TK trick on her so he decided to try it now to see how she would react. He formed his extension into that oval and smooth ribbed ball like part and pressed it against her G-Spot and using TK ground it back and forth over her most sensitive spot. Kate responded instantly. She began screaming her cuming noises over and over constantly ... AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH. When he finally released her Kate was out cold. He placed her next to her Mother and looked at his two sleeping beauties. They were easily the best looking of all his wives. As he started to roll off the bed he noticed Pauline in the bedroom doorway. A look of awe on her face. She looked up from her sleeping mother and sister.

“Please Master, I want to come like that too.”

“Come in Pauline and close the door.” She walked over to Billy.

“Master, do you always fuck Katie like that? She was in pure ecstasy.”

“You want to feel that too.”

“Oh yes, Master. Please.”

Billy put his arm around Pauline, His hand cupping one of her buttocks. She was a tiny thing everything about her was tiny. She only stood five feet tall. Only her breasts looked large, mostly because of her size. They were a large ‘C’. She couldn’t weigh more than 95 or 100 pounds. Billy lifted her up, under her arms.

“I want you to sit on my lap, facing me.”

Billy began to kiss her, his hands were moving all over her body. His tongue was in her mouth forcing her to open wider. His tongue began to rub against the roof of her mouth. It caused her to shiver all over. With Pauline sitting, straddling his legs, her pussy was slightly open. His hand darted to her slit. One finger started to slide up and down her moist opening. Pauline was embarrassed, he could feel her wetness, she tried to wiggle away. Billy was holding her tightly and she couldn’t move away. His finger pushed into the top of her slit and immediately found her clitoris and began to rub that little knob of flesh. It was like an electrical current was suddenly shooting through her body. Pauline tried to scream, but with his tongue embedded deep in her mouth, and his mouth covering hers, it came out sounding more like a groan. Billy suddenly stood up her arms shot up to wrap around his neck tightly, her legs wrapped around his thighs. She was clinging to him with all her might. She was very wet now. He had not stopped rubbing on her clit. He had not stopped the kiss. Billy lay down across the foot of the bed. He knew he was crushing Pauline with his weight, so he took his weight off her with his arms. She was fully aroused now. Her eyes were half closed and she was panting . Her whole body was trembling.

“Take my cock in your hand.”

“Yes Master.”

“Now, guide it into your pussy.”

When he felt the opening he pushed his hips forward and slid inside her easily, deep, deep, inside her. Pauline immediately started humping against him. Soon they pounding together. It didn’t take long perhaps four or five thrusts, she screamed............

“I’m cuming, AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH.”

Before she had a chance to recover......

“It’s happening again ......AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH.”

Billy drove her through six or seven more orgasms, and finally she said...

“I’m done, Master, I can’t fuck anymore.”

He flipped her over face down. She grunted and he pushed his thumbs inside her pussy, making sure they were well covered with her juice. He pushed one thumb into her asshole. Then the other in also, stretching her sphincter open. Pauline screamed

“Not there Billy, not there.”

It was already too late, he rammed eight inches of cock up her ass. He was pounding her ass over and over driving her body through four more crashing orgasms. When he finally stopped she just laid there her arms and legs spread wide, her body was completely limp. Pauline was whimpering ......

“No more, please no more.”

Billy got up and went to the bathroom. He washed off his cock. When he was satisfied. He went back into the bedroom. Pauline was lying as he left her, moaning .... “No more, No more.” Billy flipped her over onto her back. He knelt between her wide spread legs. He took one leg and folded it over one arm behind her knee, then he did the same to her other leg. When he leaned forward she just folded in half, with her pussy open for him.

“No more Master, no more, you’re going to kill me if you don’t stop.”

“You got a lot more left, baby. I want it all.”

He slid his cock into her, she was still nice and snug. That’s what he liked about the Van Devanter women Their pusses were always tight. Using his TK he formed his extension into a smooth ribbed oval and placed it on her G-Spot, and began to rub it back and forth. Pauline instantly went off like a rocket.

“Don’t stop fuck me, FUCK ME BABY. Harder, HARDER ”

She was in the grip of an earth shattering orgasm that was going on and on and on.

“AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH.”

Pauline was out cold. Her body was completely limp. Billy picked her up and laid her on the opposite side of her mother. He looked down at the sleeping Van Devanter girls. The three of them, gorgeous. He looked at them and said....

“Sleep well, my beauties.”

He closed the door quietly as he left the room. He found Megan and Liela out by the pool. Megan was applying sun block to her face and arms. Liela was working on her back and legs. In fact when she had Megan’s buttocks liberally coated she leaned in and bit her on the ass.

“Yipe, what the hell was that for?”

“Liela, you really are nuts. If I didn’t love you so much I’d have you committed.”

The two girls were, at one time, completely straight, but after a little fiddling with their feelings by Billy, they became dedicated lovers. Billy looked at Megan and saw she was a stunning beauty. When she entered a room, all eyes were shifted to her. With her auburn hair and emerald green eyes and a perfect ‘10’ figure she quieted a room as all eyes locked on her.

Megan was twenty five years old, in her whole life she had had only three lovers. The first one really didn’t count because he came before he even entered her. Then three days later he dumped her. She was just too beautiful, (he felt that was why he couldn’t perform properly) but Megan was devastated . It took two years before she tried another (but only because she thought this one would be a long term relationship) but he was a mama’s boy. Five days later when she met his mother, he broke it off. His mother said she’s too beautiful she will only break your heart, be smart, get rid of her now. The mama’s boy suffered from premature ejaculation, so here she was, a twenty three year old almost virgin. The third one she met in the coffee shop she had been alone almost two years so she decided to try again. They hadn’t even left the restaurant when he started to flirt with the cashier. She gave him a phony excuse about a previous appointment she gave him a made up phone number and told him to call her later. Outside she grabbed a cab, went to the park and walked around till her feet hurt. While sitting on a bench she decided that when it came to guys she was a looser. Here she was a twenty five year old almost virgin who was fairly wealthy, (she had a trust fund worth about 25 million dollars, left to her by her grandfather)and she was working as a English teacher. She lived in a very upscale condo which her father bought for her when she got her masters’ degree. He couldn’t understand her wanting to be a teacher. He was hoping she would marry one of the dozen or more young men at his country club, who were panting to go out with her. Perhaps even Phillip, whose father also owned an investment bank, if they married the banks would merge and become the largest investment bank in the country. When Megan got home she was very depressed and on top of everything else tomorrow was Monday, a school day. She really liked being a teacher. She didn’t know it yet but tomorrow she would meet Billy...........

Liela had graduated from medical school, completed her internship at Valhalla Medical Center and also her two years as an attending at Valhalla in OB-GYN for her boards. She had borne a daughter for Billy. For his part Billy enjoyed fucking Liela. She was lithe, very pretty and smart, but best of all, once he got her motor going, she became a tiger in bed. Billy really didn’t have to do much to program Liela. He met her about a week after he started fucking Megan on a regular basis. Megan was crazy about him. He was the first guy to give her an orgasm. Up till then she didn’t even know what an orgasm was. Liela was crazy about Megan, probably because every time she saw Megan she felt as if she could not breath correctly, she just took her breath away. Liela didn’t consider herself a lesbian she never had any sexual feelings for any other female. She truly didn’t understand what Megan saw in this kid they were both at least seven years older than Billy. Okay, so he was the first guy to get her off. There is probably a million other guys that could do that. She was throwing one verbal dig after another at him and he just bounced them back at her.

“Okay Liela, you want to know what is so special about me, I’ll show you.”

He grabbed Liela from off the couch and gave her a deep soul kiss and at the same time he began to raise her libido. He pushed his tongue down her throat cutting off her air. Liela began to struggle violently, she couldn’t breathe. Billy scan her whole body and found her G-Spot. Probably no lover of hers’ had ever found it or used it. He was sure she didn’t know she had a G-Spot it was very far up. His hand went between her legs, he felt the gusset of her panties. With on quick yank he pulled them off. Liela was screaming ......

“Wait, wait.... Wha.... what are you doing?”

He formed that smooth ribbed oval ball and placed it on the G-Spot. He started to rub I gently over the spot. Liela reacted immediately.

“Ohmigod, Ohmigod, Ohmigod, I’m cuming , cuming , AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH .

Liela was going from one orgasm into another.

“Oh Jesus, oh Jesus, oh Jesus, this the greatest fuck if my life. I know why Megan is so wild about you. Oh god here I go again, AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH.”

When he finally stopped Liela was lying on the kitchen table completely limp.

“That had to be the fuck of the century. I can easily see why Megan is so crazy about you. I’d sell my soul to be fucked like that again. I can’t believe what I’m about to say, I love you Billy.”

“You don’t have to sell anything, you are my slave Liela. For the rest of your life I own you.”

“Yes, my Master, gladly.”

From that point on, whenever Liela looked at me, There was a look of devotion in her eyes. Megan was delighted in Leila’s change in attitude. From that moment on the two girls were even closer.

Billy now had six sons and thirty two daughters . To stay on tract he needed to have six more sons and eighty eight daughters more. However he still had almost eight more years to procreate. He was going to enjoy every minute.