The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a story for adults. It is fantasy fiction and any resemblance to real people or fact is purely coincidental.

Chocolate Experience

by Hypno Sister

Sharon was a fit, hard-bodied young lawyer of twenty—four years who didn’t smoke, drink or take drugs. She was a beautiful and bright young woman who had no vices save one. She was a self-confessed chocolate addict. It was not surprising therefore that when her secretary, Joanna, told her of a new shop named “The Chocolate Experience” she immediately visited it to see what was on offer.

The shop was unattended when Sharon entered but she was so impressed with the wide variety of chocolates on offer in the showcases she hardly noticed. As was usual when Sharon was in the presence of chocolates, she began to salivate and feel a yearning to indulge herself. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, hard centres, soft centres, orange flavoured, coffee flavoured, the choice seemed endless. Her mind was in a whirl at the endless options before her.

“May I help you?” said a soft female voice, bringing Sharon back to reality from her chocolate fantasies. The speaker was a large black woman with a beaming white smile shining from her dark face. “I’m Samantha and I own this small but I hope significant contribution to the world of chocolate confectionary. Let me show you a selection of my basic range and later if you are interested I will give you the opportunity to sample some of my specialities.”

“That would be lovely” exclaimed Sharon. “You have such a wonderful assortment I don’t know where to start. I’m Sharon by the way”

“The essential thing is the chocolate itself Sharon” announced Samantha as she moved behind one of the counters and extracted a tray of what could only be described as tiny chocolate ingots that were graduated in colour from the nearly black to pure white. “Before deciding on the various flavours available I recommend that all my customers take my chocolate preference test. You will find that your enjoyment of chocolate will be heightened if your taste preference is met. Shall we try?”

“Fine” said Sharon eager to get at the chocolate.

“Come and sit here, my dear” said Samantha indicating a nearby chair. With Sharon comfortably seated, the shop owner pulled up another chair and sat down in front of her new customer.

“I want you to close your eyes, Sharon so that you do not see the type of chocolate that you are tasting. People have preconceived ideas about what they like and that can ruin a true test of taste.” She watched Sharon obey before picking up a square of very dark chocolate. “Open your mouth please and prepare for taste one.” She popped the piece of chocolate into Sharon’s mouth.

“Don’t chew it, Sharon. Let the chocolate dissolve at it’s own pace in the warmth of your mouth. Concentrate on the chocolate taste. Soft, smooth chocolate dissolving as it gets warm. Think off nothing but the chocolate. As the chocolate dissolves it soothes and relaxes you, removing all thoughts that distract you from the taste of the chocolate.”

Samantha watched the young blonde carefully to see if she was one of the many women who would succumbed easily to her sensual regime of chocolate enslavement. The look of pure pleasure on Sharon’s face told Samantha this would be an easy entrapment.

“Nothing in your mind but the taste of chocolate and the sound of my voice which will guide you to a chocolate experience beyond your wildest dreams. Open your mouth to take the next new taste.”

Sharon’s mouth opened obediently and Samantha slipped a pure white ingot into it.

“This is taste number two, Sharon. With each new taste you will find it easier to relax and concentrate solely on the chocolate and my guiding voice. As the chocolate dissolves so does your desire to think of anything but chocolate and the sound of my voice.”

Sharon found herself thinking of nothing but the wonderful taste of the chocolate which was dissolving in her mouth. She discovered that she was relaxing just as Samantha said she would as the chocolate melted on her tongue. The taste was wonderful and the feeling of contentment she was experiencing just added to the enjoyment.

“All thoughts melt away with the chocolate. Samantha’s chocolate is all that matters. Enjoy the relaxation as the chocolate melts on the tongue. Enjoy the experience, enjoy the chocolate experience. Only Samantha can bring you that experience. Tell me Sharon, do you want to move on to taste number three or do you want to give up Samantha’s chocolate experience?”

It was no contest as far as Sharon was concerned. She craved the chocolate and any wish to terminate the experience did not exist in her relaxed mind.

“Taste number three, please.”

Samantha smiled and placed a piece of milk chocolate into Sharon’s waiting mouth.

“As taste three overtakes your senses, your thought process ceases to function and your mind melts along with the chocolate but that is unimportant. All that is important is the taste of Samantha’s chocolate and the sound of Samantha’s voice as it guides you through the chocolate experience. Samantha will guide you Sharon. Release control of your mind to Samantha because only then can you achieve the deep chocolate experience you crave. Think only of chocolate and of Samantha. Chocolate is what you desire. Samantha is chocolate. Samantha is what you desire. Samantha is the ultimate chocolate experience.”

Samantha watched Sharon’s face and recognised the signs that singled out the young woman as a true chocoholic whose addiction overrode all rational thought and rendered her easy prey to Samantha’s hypnotic control. Sharon was already a slave to chocolate and Samantha had but to develop that slavish impulse to make Sharon a slave to Samantha’s desires as well. Quietly, so as not to disturb Sharon’s state of near entrancement, Samantha put the closed sign on the door, locked it and drew down the blind. She could now continue the chocolate entrancement without fear of interruption.

Sharon was oblivious to everything other than the wonderful taste of the chocolate and the sense of peaceful wellbeing which her new friend Samantha had brought her. Chocolate was all that mattered to her. Her mind was smothered in chocolate making it impossible to think of anything else.

“Taste number four” announced Samantha and Sharon’s mouth immediately opened to receive the next chocolate ingot. It was the same as the last piece but Samantha was no longer concerned to maintain the fiction of this being a taste test. Sharon was long past the stage of consciously tasting the chocolate. The young woman merely craved chocolate.

“With each taste the pleasure of the chocolate experience increases and your sense of relaxation deepens. Deeper and deeper as the chocolate melts in your mouth. Your mind no longer functions because it has been replaced by a soft mass of chocolate ...... chocolate ready for Samantha to mould ...... a soft chocolate brain that cannot function without Samantha’s guidance. Taste number five, Sharon.”

Sharon’s mouth opened automatically to receive the next piece of chocolate although her conscious mind was no longer in control of her body. Samantha was now satisfied that the young woman was ready to move on to the next stage of her chocolate experience. Samantha removed her blouse and bra to free her DD-cup chocolate coloured breasts. Sharon remained oblivious to the awe inspiring mounds and continued to enjoy the melting chocolate with her eyes closed and her brain turned to chocolate mousse.

“The fifth taste is special, Sharon. It is sensual. It is sexually stimulating. You know how arousing chocolate can be but this taste is unlike any you have experienced before. As the chocolate melts your arousal grows. Your nipples harden, your pussy juices flow and your clit yearns for relief. Only chocolate can induce such arousal and only Samantha can supply that special chocolate. Only Samantha can induce your arousal. Nothing can match the levels of arousal Samantha can induce in you and only Samantha can provide the climax that the arousal demands. As the fifth chocolate melts in you mouth you are ready to expand your chocolate experience, Sharon. When it finally dissolves, your eyes will open and you will find yourself presented with two wonderful globes of soft, warm chocolate topped by dark cherries. Cherries which need to be sucked and nibbled gently. Soft, warm globes of chocolate which need to be licked and softly kneaded as you immerse your face in them. They are the ultimate turn-on and your arousal will increase threefold.”

Samantha waited patiently for Sharon to open her eyes when the chocolate in her mouth finally melted. While she waited she was pleased to see the young woman’s nipples hardening beneath her T-shirt. Sharon opened her eyes after about two minutes to be confronted by Samantha’s huge chocolate tits. Sharon’s eyes were glazed and blank with no sign of the bright, intelligent young woman who had been rendered dormant by Samantha’s manipulation of her chocolate obsession. Samantha grinned as Sharon plunged her face into the soft mounds with a whimper of desire. At the same time Sharon exhibited her arousal by fondling the crutch of her jeans.

“Find the cherries, Sharon” instructed Samantha after a few minutes of enjoying the young woman nuzzling and licking her breasts. Sharon soon found the hard, dark nipples and sucked and chewed with obvious pleasure—a pleasure Samantha enjoyed even more. Sharon’s hand meanwhile had opened her jeans and was now busy rubbing on her panty clad Mound of Venus. Sharon continued to whimper with sexual arousal even when she had her mouth full of Samantha’s engorged nipple.

“You are so aroused by the chocolate experience now that you must continue to stimulate your pussy but your orgasm will continue to evade you until you have tasted Samantha’s special soft centred chocolate cup and she gives you permission to climax. You must accept this control if you are to fully benefit from the chocolate experience. While you love the cherries and soft mounds of chocolate you know you must move on to the lapping up the syrup that is contained in the pink centre of Samantha’s special cup if you are to be completely fulfilled. Leave the cherries and kneel before Samantha with your eyes closed, Sharon.”

The entranced young lawyer rose from her chair and knelt before the large black hypnotist. She so wanted to taste the syrup and reach a climax that nothing else had any importance for her. She was totally lost in Samantha’s thrall.

Samantha looked down at the kneeling blonde with pleasure and satisfaction as she removed her skirt and panties to render herself naked save for her high heeled shoes. She sat on a chair in front of Sharon and spread her fleshy thighs to reveal her cunt. What a cunt it was! Every hair had been removed from the large mound and the full outer lips which came together to form a dark deep groove within which were the inner delights of this ripe peach of a pudendum. Placing her thumbs on each of the plump outer lips, Samantha gently moved them apart to reveal a pink inner core which glistened with the syrup that Sharon craved.

“Open your eyes Sharon and you will see the beautiful chocolate cup with its soft pink centre laced with Samantha’s special syrup.”

The entranced young lawyer opened her eyes and beheld the wonderful sight of a soft chocolate cup containing a glistening pink centre that begged to be licked.

“You can sample Samantha’s special confectionary, Sharon, and it will release your orgasm with a strength you have never before experienced but be warned that once you have tasted Samantha’s syrup nothing will ever taste as wonderful and no orgasm will ever again match that which the syrup will induce. Decide now, Sharon. Slavery to Samantha’s syrup or a return to your previous unfulfilled existence.”

Samantha knew what would happen. No woman who had reached the level of entrancement Sharon was in could resist the offer. Sharon dived into the waiting cunt and began to lick vigorously at the syrup that oozed from the centre. Samantha smiled contentedly. Waves of pleasure were emanating from her loins as Sharon’s avid mouth and tongue sought the syrup from every nook and cranny of her hot wet cunt.

Sharon did not know, and did not care, that she had joined a growing group of women, including her secretary, Joanna, who were enslaved to Samantha’s chocolate and Samantha’s cunt.

After half an hour even Samantha’s rapacious cunt was sated and she gently removed Sharon’s head from between her legs with instructions to savour the taste of the syrup on her tongue and let it bring her to orgasm. The effect was instantaneous. Sharon convulsed as the waves of orgasmic bliss spread from her rampant clit to every part of her body. Samantha watched the younger woman in the throes of passion and smiled at the awesome power she could exert over the women who fell under the spell of her chocolate and her cunt.

Samantha waited until Sharon’s body stilled and a look of satisfaction appeared on her face before instructing her to return to the chair she had occupied for the “taste test”.

For ten minutes Samantha reinforced and deepened Sharon’s trance and programmed the younger woman’s chocolate obsessed mind to ensure her continued addiction to Samantha’s chocolate and obedience to Samantha’s commands. Satisfied with her work, Samantha showered and dressed before returning to release Sharon from her trance though not from Samantha’s thrall.

Fifteen minutes later Sharon was driving home with several boxes of chocolates on her back seat. She was surprised to find her panties soaked with her cunt juice but for some reason it seemed perfectly normal to be highly aroused by chocolate. She thought of her best friend and neighbour, Karen, who shared her love of chocolate and knew she must send her to see Samantha so that Karen too could enjoy the Chocolate Experience.