The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Choice: Roger takes silver but goes for gold

By Maximilian Cummings

Part II

“Roger it’s getting worse. I awoke this morning frigging myself. I’ve not done that for... well... and even though I came I’m still, well why don’t you look for yourself.” Anna had come to see Roger again. Not so quiet this time. She was flushed, agitated and rather excited.

Roger had been waiting for this for an awfully long time, but the suddenness came as a shock. Anna in one movement unzipped the front of her overalls and dropped it to the floor. There in front of him was an almost perfect shining silver naked girl, cone shaped breasts surmounted by prominent, almost pointing, nipples, hips swelling out from a flat stomach, rounded buttocks and a hairless mons Veneris. Desirable. Anna hopped onto his desk and spread her thighs. Roger was almost totally taken aback.

“Look, " said Anna pointing with her fingers.

“I, er, am looking,” said Roger in a rather quiet voice.

“See, I’m responding to you, a male, looking at me, see what’s happening!”

As Roger looked, he really did not have any intention of looking elsewhere, Anna’s silver labia, indeed her whole sex seemed to have just a hint of a golden hue. Gradually the gold deepened and, at the same time, her nipples not only grew harder but the whole aureole of each changed from silver to gold.

“See, as I get excited my nipples and pubes change to gold, a bit of a giveaway it seems to me. Now what am I to do? I feel decidedly odd.”

“Er, you’re getting wet as well?”

“Course I am. Go on feel.”

“May I?” Roger tentatively placed his index finger on the edge of Anna’s sex. She was wet; he slipped his finger further into her oil.

There was a sharp intake of breath (or rather the sound of a sharp intake of breath). “Ooh, I forgot I’d like that.”

Roger did not take his fingers away, he caressed Anna, “Mine changes colour like that.” Roger tried to sound casual. This was the difficult bit, revealing he was sexually able, not a standard post-human.

“Huh, you’re turned on?” Anna drew away from Roger, “Your equipment is operational?”

“Yes it was never turned off, an oversight at my Choice.”

“You erect? Just like...”

“I respond to sexual stimuli, yes I have erectile capability, I do every day.”

“What do you mean, are you now?” She glanced down at the front of his overalls. The truth of his statement was clearly, indeed prominently, evidenced through the thin material. Roger had actually been fully erect from the moment Anna’s hand had started pulling her zip down.

“Your prick changes colour? You get a golden tumescent penis with a pair of golden balls?” Anna smiled, her yellow eyes seeming to echo her amusement.

“Well not quite, but the knob does change to gold as it gets bigger.”

“Go on show me!” Roger could see exactly where this was leading; it was going where he wanted to be led. He too unzipped his overalls aware of Anna’s eyes staring intently, following the movement of his hand on the zip as it descended. His cock poked through the opening before he had even dropped the overalls to the floor. Anna’s eyes widened. Roger’s description had not done justice to the sight. His penis was a triumph of the designers of the post-humans. It was not absurdly enormous, but in human terms it was certainly impressive, it arched upwards, curving slightly, to its head, which was indeed a golden shining dome. Suspended below were his balls not as Anna had suggested golden but silver and hanging surprisingly low in their sack. As Roger dropped his overalls, she could see them slightly swaying as he removed the clothing. Anna felt herself getting wetter, becoming more aroused. She knew what she wanted to do.

“May I touch it?”

The caress, the squeeze, the grasp. Roger had not felt another’s hand on his cock since the day he had had to leave his girlfriend and Earth. The feeling was electric, if anything his cockhead appeared to be even more golden. He reached out and cupped Anna’s breasts feeling the hard nipples in the palms of his hands. Her face turned to Roger and they kissed, at first tentatively and then with increasing passion.

Anna felt behind her and lifted herself up to sit on the edge of the desk. She pulled Roger close, between her wide-open thighs. With her hand she guided him in. The golden dome touched and then pushed between the golden lips, sliding on the oil from Anna’s post-human body; the two silver beings pulled together and the act of love began.

Orgasm was very like human orgasm. It was designed to be. Roger did indeed produce fluid; he ejaculated in the traditional way adding to the copious fluid already provided by Anna. Anna’s orgasm radiated from her sex, her whole body shivering in response.

Reality, the realisation of what had just occurred hit Anna. Roger was jubilant at the success of his plan. After so long he had actually had sex with another person. He stepped away from Anna leaving a visible puddle between her thighs on the desk. She glanced down and closed her legs.

“Roger, I sort of, sort of got carried away. You see the problem, I...”

“My fault as well, Anna, I’ve had to deal with this for quite a time. To be honest it was so good to, to at last...”

“Yes true, yes it certainly was. I feel much better, exhilarated. But what are we to do?”

“Well, I’m happy, if you are, for us to help each other.”

“But I’m malfunctioning, you’re set wrong.”

“Same difference really, your system may right itself. I’m stuck with it. Mind you who’s to say what is right, what is wrong. It’s only a malfunction in that you are meant to be turned off. The capability is there.”

“And you can’t reset the controls?” Anna was moving into dangerous territory. Roger needed to stamp on that particular idea quickly.

“Not a base level P-HR function. You need to be at a main centre for that. I don’t have that level of control, check the manual it’s all set out. I’d have switched myself off long ago, if I could.” He laughed ruefully, “It’s not been easy being the only...”

“Having the only hard-on in the Complex,” giggled Anna, “OK let’s try and see what turns up.”

Roger seemed to have got Anna’s settings about right. Possibly even a little high and he wondered if he should turn them down rather than up. It was important she, indeed both of them, were discreet to avoid complicated explanations should other P-Hs become aware of their unusual interest in each other. Indeed he did turn her down a touch after she re-appeared in his office only an hour later.

“I can’t get the image of your cock out of my mind, let me see it again, please now.” Without asking she pulled the zipper on his overalls down and pulled the two halves of the garment apart. Sinking to her knees she watched as his penis responded, it rose to greet her and as it grew the knob changed from pale silver to shining gold. She stroked it gently before letting her hand drop down to feel his hanging balls.

“Take off your overalls,” she commanded.

Roger stood legs apart, naked and silver but for the shining gold at the top of his erect cock. Anna played with his balls swinging them from side to side and weighing them in her hand.

“Why are they so pendulant? They excite me; she lifted them separately with the fingers of each hand. Do they hurt if I squeeze?”

“No, not at all. Luckily they are not like the originals!”

Anna stroked the wrinkled silver skin with her fingertips, “I wish they were golden.” She lent forward and, whilst she continued to manipulate Roger’s silver scrotum, her silver lips came close to the golden knob. “Mmm, this excites me as well. Do you think oral sex is all right for P-Hs? Shall I try” She was not expecting Roger to answer. Her silver lips closed over the smooth shiny golden dome and she took his cockhead into her mouth. Roger watched his cock disappear into Anna’s mouth; he thought she looked beautiful with her lips closed about his shaft. He stroked her shining silver head. Such a shame P-H’s did not have hair.

Just because he was post-human did not mean Roger could not feel all of the sensations of a women’s tongue on his cock. Post-humans had tongues and could feel as humans can. If necessary they could damp their ability to feel, in the event of damage or the like. Roger had no need to cut out the sensations emanating from his cock. Far from it.

“Would you like to come in my mouth?” Anna asked one of the questions a man, even a P-H, most likes to hear. Anna kept on playing with his balls, she loved their feel, the way they hung, she loved holding them in her hands Her work on Roger’s cock excited him, his post-human response was very much as a human’s, it would not be long before he came. The feeling was building in Roger. Rather than just let Anna work him he began to move his hips pushing his penis in and out of her mouth. Still her tongue worked on him licking his golden glans, tickling the particularly sensitive areas. Roger had no need to hold back and, no different from a human, he reached the point of no return.

“I’m coming!” He began to pulse into Anna’s waiting mouth, a further long awaited fantasy fulfilled. Pulse after successive pulse of his semen substitute shot into Anna’s silver mouth.

Anna was sure she had felt movement in Roger’s balls; perhaps that was where his cum was stored, where the designers had located the reservoirs. It was logical enough. Was the fluid the same as her own lubrication?

After Anna had gone, Roger sat in his office pleased with himself. Apart from a need to regulated Anna’s sex drive, perhaps up a little when he was to meet her, perhaps down a little other times he seemed to have got things right. Nonetheless his curiosity got the better of him and he delved further into what he could control. He discovered to his delight, and not a little amusement, that he could increase Anna and his own pleasure in orgasm. He could literally increase the intensity. What was more he could increase the strength of his ejaculation, increase the quantity of fluid expelled. Not surprisingly Roger... well what would you have done if you could increase the intensity of your orgasm, the length of your ejaculation?

There was nothing in the Complex’s regulations about sleeping together. Some people did. It was not about sex; just some P-Hs did not like being alone. Generally however people had friends, shared time together but preferred being quiet and in their own company when going to bed and sleeping. Post-humans slept. Whether this was simply a reflection of their former lives or the designers had needed to include sleep for brain and body maintenance was not clear. Leastways Roger did not know the reason. Roger was not alone that night. As arranged Anna had dropped in.

Lovemaking this time was not on the desk but in the more traditional location of the bed. Two silver bodies joined together, hard cock in wet vagina, mouths joined, breast-to-breast. Roger pistoning in and out of a well lubricated Anna. Orgasm took them both by surprise. Roger had of course turned up the power. Anna had never felt anything like it, nor had Roger. He came with powerful jets of cum, one, two, three, four...twelve!

When Anna came down from the ceiling she found her sex swimming in fluid, both her own and Rogers, “That was awesome Roger, I have never, and I mean never...”

Roger was, again, pleased with himself.

The early days of their sexual activity lengthened into weeks, they were blissfully happy. Lovemaking was frequent and inventive.

Anna lay naked on the bed, her silver body shining in the room’s electric light. Resting on his elbows, between her splayed legs, Roger gazed at her sex. “Perfect in every detail.” His fingers trailed over her mons Veneris, a perfect bare silver mound riven by the beginning of her sex. His fingers lingered at the start of the valley, at the very beginning of her slit. The two half moons of her labia major, like her mons, were smooth and shining silver. He stroked the two lips with his fingers. The feel was not at all hard and cold like metal but soft and warm like real skin.

“Why are we silver coloured?” he said running two fingertips slowly up and down her outer lips.

“Oh, I don’t know, probably so we don’t look human. We don’t look human do we?”

“No, we don’t. But why not green or blue. I’d quite like to be blue!”

“Well you’re not all silver, a bit of you is gold. I would say sometimes a bit of you is gold but I’m pretty sure it’s gold now! Anyway you’d look dreadful all coloured blue. Were you thinking of a light blue or a dark blue? And what colour would your cock turn? Bright orange?” She laughed, “Perhaps flashing, perhaps with swirling hypnotic stripes?”

Roger watched the lubrication start to leak from Anna’s sex and its colour start changing from silver to gold. Anna’s inner lips were quite long and, as she was not fully aroused, they were closed. He slipped one finger over the boundary onto the very soft lips and very gently stroked along the very top of the lips. With the tip of his finger he pushed and the paired frilled edges parted revealing Anna’s vagina, now golden and awash with lubrication. Roger swirled his finger lightly round and Anna sighed and closed her eyes.

“Oh Roger, you can keep doing that all day.” For a time he did just that, his finger just circling round with a feather light touch, occasionally pretending to start to enter before resuming its circuit. Roger was watching Anna’s clitoris. Just like a little penis it had risen before its hood, slightly darker gold than its surroundings. Ever so slowly he elongated the circles his fingers were making, Anna felt the change, willed the finger on its increasingly eccentric orbit. The circle elongated until Roger was almost touching her clitoris as it went past and then, he elongated the orbit too much and went past on the other side running over the clitoris’ hood. Anna was panting with excitement but Roger’s finger never came back. Instead she felt his tongue lapping at her, swirling around the entrance to her vagina before teasingly moving slowly upwards, then dropping back again and encircling her vagina. Each time Roger’s tongue went a little closer to her clitoris before dropping back. She was wet, very wet. She was golden, very golden. She was desperate, desperately in need of release.

As Roger had hoped, the touch of his tongue on her little clit sent her spiralling up into orgasm. Her legs clamped on his head and held him firm as his tongue tickled her just...there!