The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Choice: Roger takes silver but goes for gold

By Maximilian Cummings

Part III

A few days later, Roger sat on the bed stroking Anna’s naked and up turned bottom. She was reading but not disliking the attention. Her bottom, like the rest of her was silver, perfectly formed, and rounded with just a little overhang when she stood, not an even curve into her thighs but rather a change from a gentle slope to a sharper inward angle. Perfect for stroking, perfect for patting. His stroking fingers moved steadily closer to the divide between the cheeks. Anna put her book down; Roger’s caresses were developing into some more substantial activity. His fingers slipped into her crack and stroked her little wrinkled bottom hole. His fingers lightly traced around the orifice feeling its shape and texture.

“Why do we have these, we don’t...”

“No, we don’t. I haven’t an idea.”

“I wonder if?” Roger pressed his finger on her anus, “I wonder if it’s just there for sex?”

“Why bother, I’ve already got the usual place. Two would be a bit of a design overkill.”

“Well there’s the gay angle and, if that was the reason, it would be logical to match the two sexes up, and of course it feels different, it’s tighter.”

“If I get your drift and translate what you’re saying, I think you want to fuck my bottom?”

“It does look inviting, it would be interesting to see if it works.” Roger moved his hand to stroke the very outside of Anna’s labia.

“Alright then, try your finger.”

Roger’s finger drifted around Anna’s sex exciting her, bringing out the lubrication he needed. His fingers got wetter, Anna’s sex turned to gold. With his now oily finger he approached Anna’s bottom. He pushed and met resistance, it was very humanlike, He ran his finger round, massaging and encouraging it to relax. Roger pushed harder and his finger started to slip into Anna’s bottom. With his first knuckle in he asked if Anna was comfortable with what he was doing.

“It’s kinda nice, no you go on.”

Roger pushed and his finger slid further in until his other bent fingers were lying along her bottom crack and his thumb lying along her sex, its end lightly resting on her clitoris. He slowly withdrew his finger almost to its tip before sliding it back in again. Each time he did this the widening diameter of his finger eased open Anna’s anus and, each time he pushed fully in, his thumb came down on Anna’s clitoris making her moan. She became wetter

“It’s good Roger, I like this, a bit faster.” Anna began to push against the invading finger; her bottom came off the bed and, with her head and arms resting on the bed, her bottom cheeks flared revealing to Roger’s view the wrinkled hole he was massaging with his silver finger. His eyes widened in surprise.

“Anna, you’re not going to believe this but your bottom, your anus it’s gone gold too!”

“Mmm, it certainly feels like that, Roger, it feels golden! Keep stroking.”

Roger continued to rub and Anna pushed back against his finger with increasing enthusiasm. Roger liked what he was doing but the hardness in his overalls needed attention. He brought a second finger into play. Well lubricated, he was able to slip that in as well.

“Anna may I try and...”

“Yesss.”

Roger got off the bed and removed his overalls. His silver shaft jutted from his thighs surmounted by its now golden knob. Anna waited, eyes closed, bottom elevated. She felt the golden end of Roger’s penis touch her bottom; his hands clasp her thighs; she waited tingling in anticipation. Roger did not immediately attempt entry; he dipped his penis and pulled its head right from the front to the back of her sex gaining lubrication. The electric feel as it ran over her clitoris was wonderful. Roger did the same twice more before Anna again felt the cockhead touch her rear opening. She moved her bottom back and relaxed. Roger pushed and the smooth dome shape of the penis, lubricated with her own oil, pressed against the tightness of the hole widening it. Slowly Roger began to enter, the opening widening to accommodate his cock.

Roger had wanted to see his penis push into Anna’s bottom. He did not lean over her but kept his back straight so he could watch. Clasped between his hands were her silver cheeks, soft and inviting. There at the very centre of her bottom was the other hole, small wrinkled but so strangely and absurdly gold, he touched the entrance with his penis and pushed. Slick with Anna’s oil it began to push the opening apart. He watched as Anna’s anus stretched and the golden head of his penis began to slip in. Maintaining a constant pressure his progress was steady, the opening widening absorbing more and more of the head until the gold disappeared, the anal ring fitting tightly round the shaft just where the ring of the domed head ended. The anus had reached the necessary dilation, all Roger needed to do now was push, the opening was wide enough to admit the whole of his penis. He paused for a moment and then resumed the steady progress; the penis slipped forward, more and more disappearing into Anna’s bottom.

When he could go no further Roger paused, “Alright?” he asked. His hand slipped under her and stroked her wet sex.

“What? Oh, yes, it feels good, surprisingly good, yes, different but good. I like this. Go on, start moving, and do as you said, fuck my bottom.”

Roger did as he was told. Slowly he pulled his penis back out of Anna’s bottom. Still fascinated by the sight he watched the shaft, slick with lubrication, reappearing until only the golden head remained lodged inside. He lent forward and pushed again, and watched his penis sliding back into Anna. Drawing his fingers together he pushed them into Anna’s front opening. She was now filled front and back. From her pillow came moans. Roger drew his penis out again. The smooth tightness on his cock was exquisite. He would need to control his strokes, not over excite or he would come too soon, too soon for Anna. He was, however, not only fucking her back passage but also working his fingers in and out of Anna’s vagina. She would not be long in coming.

Anna was pushing enthusiastically back at him, too enthusiastically; Roger needed to keep the motion slow.

“Keep still Anna, you’ll make me come. I’m fucking your bottom not you fucking my cock remember!”

“Don’t slow, I’m about to fucking come, so go on fuck me hard and shoot.”

Roger released her sex and with both hands held onto her hips hard and moved his hips rapidly backwards and forwards, his cock like a piston worked in and out of Anna’s bottom. Anna let out a series of deep sighs as Roger, trying as hard as he could not to release, could hold back no longer and spurted into her again and again. Roger had not turned down his semen substitute production settings; his output was copious and prolonged! The activity slowed, the piston came to rest.

Anna stayed still, her bottom in the air containing Roger’s still rigid cock. After a time Roger pulled away, his cock sliding out until only the head was still contained within Anna. Roger looked down and pulled back drawing the still firm and golden head out of Anna’s bottom. As the opening closed the product of its recent visitation, Roger’s over-production of semen substitute, began to trickle out and onto the bed.

“Phew! Roger I do like sex. After all this time I am amazed.” She rolled over on her back, “Come on lie on top of me, squash me.” Let’s sleep and then fuck again.”

It was not long after their discovery of the pleasures of P-H anal sex that Roger persuaded Anna to join him on one of his rambles out into the unexplored areas near the Complex. Anna had not been a walker before the Choice and it had not occurred to her since then to take it up as a hobby. They set off before dawn when it was cooler. Roger wished to show her his swimming pool, or rather the frozen lake in the mountains.

“You’ve really been swimming! I used to swim a lot when I was little. I got quite good and won races but when I grew up I didn’t swim very much at all. The occasional seaside holiday I suppose. You haven’t made a boat have you? I always meant to go sailing.”

Roger had not thought of a boat. Making one might be difficult. Certainly there was no wood or anything that approximated to it on this world and it might be hard to modify anything in the stores. Still it was an idea. Sailing under an alien sun or moons would be quite an adventure. They talked about the idea for some time as they crossed the plain towards the foothills of the mountains. They were careful to avoid the crevasses and once did Anna slip but Roger grabbed her hand and all was well. Probably she would not have fallen but it would have been awful if she had and been badly damaged. Roger was surprised at how upsetting that idea was to him. He realised how very fond he had become of Anna. He was quite quiet for a while as they steadily made their way up towards the saddle between the two peaks. This would give Anna the view into the valley of the frozen lake.

In the soft moonslight they reached the saddle and looked down on Roger’s secret valley on the silent alien world. They were utterly alone. No movement, no animals, no birds disturbed the harsh alien landscaper of rock and stones.

“See the reflected light there? That’s it, the lake.”

“Bigger than I thought. What a sight, so cold, austere and mysterious. Hold my hand, Roger”

They descended into the valley and reached the lake just as the sun rose. With the arrival of the sun’s light the lake lost its mystery and, as Roger had seen before, it stood out in sharp focus, a spellbinding but harsh beauty.

“I sat here and threw pebbles, and then as the sun got hotter I saw mist rise from the lake and I was enveloped in a fog, sort of eerie but really beautiful. Then I swam.” As they looked out over the frozen surface of the lake it began to show wisps of vapour. Gradually the lake disappeared and the mist, only just above the surface rolled off the lake onto the shore, it crept over their feet and then began to rise higher. Anna watched the mist rising and the ground disappearing around them until the whole valley floor was gone. She looked at Roger, who was gazing away from her out over the lake; she could only see him from the waist up, his legs and hips lost in the mist. She reached for the zip of her overalls, pulled down and let them fall off her shoulders and down to her ankles. Bending she disappeared into the mist and took off her boots and removed the overalls.

“Anna, where have you gone?” she heard slightly muffled by the mist.

Roger was looking this way and that as Anna seemed one moment there and when he turned back she was gone, when Anna rose up out of the mist, her naked silver torso looking strangely ethereal, surprising and exciting him all in one moment. He could see the beginnings of a golden hue to her hardening nipples, her intentions were easily read. In a moment his overalls too were discarded and they walked towards each other. Anna’s bisected mound of Venus and his rapidly risen cock hidden by the rising mist. Despite it not being visible, Anna’s hand found his penis and began to stroke it, feeling its hardness. Roger’s hands held her breasts, his thumbs rubbing her nipples, causing them to fully erect. They kissed for a long time, their eyes closed, their mouths open to each other, their tongues playing together. When they opened their eyes they found themselves lost in the mist, it had risen over them as they kissed. They could see nothing in the fog.

“Anna, come on let’s swim.” Taking her hand, his penis bobbing in front of him, Roger led Anna to the lake. The feel of the still very cold liquid on her ankles was interesting. It did not shock as it would have done had she still been human, she could cope with temperature variations, they did not hurt her, and they did not cause her ardour to lessen or go. The P-Hs walked hand-in-hand into the Lake and began swimming. Anna started off with breaststroke, calling up memories of a skill learnt in school so many years ago. She remembered the crawl and set off at a faster pace. Roger scythed through the water after her, his penis erect below him, pointing forward as if searching ahead. He could hear where Anna was by the splashes of her swimming and he followed her. She stopped and he came up beside her treading water. He felt her hand once more on his penis.

“Still erect? I am too, go on feel me”

Roger felt between her moving thighs as she trod water. He could feel the hard little nub of her clitoris, erect and wanting attention, Roger pulled Anna to him, his penis nosing her mons. They kissed once again, and as they kissed they sank beneath the surface, down and down. Anna’s knees floated upwards either side of Roger’s hips, her sex widening ready for Roger’s erection to penetrate her. Her feet fastened behind his back and she pulled herself closer to him forcing his cock into her. She moved her hips pulling the cock in and out of her. Roger’s hands slipped down her back and held her bottom cheeks, massaging and pulling at them. He slipped a finger into her bottom and Anna began pushing harder. Down and down they sank, not needing to breath, just needing each other and to fuck.

They bumped onto the lake bottom but did not miss a stroke. The two P-Hs took it carefully, wanting to prolong the moment, totally involved in each other, in the silence below the lake. Roger felt the start of Anna’s orgasm, the shivering and clenching followed by the extra hard thrust as she pushed him as far into her as he could go. She quietened and Roger ceased moving, still iron hard, but waiting for Anna to recover. She stroked his back and then pulled off him. Only a little sunlight made its way down to the lake’s bottom and by this Roger watched Anna swim down and envelop his cockhead in her mouth. Her flicking tongue on his penis was a delicious feeling, he shuddered almost coming but held on as she tickled and excited him, holding his cock in her mouth. Roger pulled her up to him, kissed her again, and sank his cock back into her sex, her legs and feet locking him in once again. A few thrusts and he began pulsing into her, literally filling her with his semen-substitute, as his orgasm went on and on.

The two lovers swam hand in hand back up to the surface. The world was still lost in a fog and they swam happily around until the fog cleared, splashing and playing as if they had been at a Mediterranean beach back on Earth and not somewhere so starkly alien. They were happy, happier than either had been since the Choice.

It was only one day later. What a change one day can make. How very different a world can seem. How very different the existences of two post-humans can become in such a short time.

Roger was at work on P-HR matters at the Complex. The news of the accident came through to him quickly and, because of his job, as a matter of course. Five P-Hs badly damaged. Her name was on the list. He re-read it five times, unable to understand, believe, comprehend or accept what he was reading.

Repairing the damage to Anna was more than could be accomplished at the Complex. It was, as yet, a small foothold on the planet. In years to come more facilities would be built. For now it was off world for Anna, on to a larger colony. She would be fully repaired; there would be nothing to show she had ever been damaged. Whether she would return would be doubtful, a new assignment would be made. The next shuttle was due to leave that day. It had been loading out on the plain for the last few days.

“I wasn’t paying proper attention Roger, I was thinking of you and, well I was thinking of sex. I should have been concentrating on the job. I was thinking of sex and now look at me, what a mess. Trying to look on the bright side, ha! Had I still been human I’d have been very dead. I am of course very dead, but you know what I mean. This can be repaired, I’ll be good as new, only Roger dear, I’ve got to be sent far away where there are the repair facilities for major damage. It’s not like ripped skin or eye replacements; I’m told this is a big thing. Reading between the lines I think it means a new body though I may be wrong but I suppose transfer must be possible? Anyway I can be repaired, I’ll be all right but what about you left here and...us?”

It was the second heart wrenching parting for Roger in his short post-life. He was desolate. Undoubtedly it was love. Roger had started off wanting sex but his relationship with Anna had grown beyond his basic desires. He was fully aware that he had manipulated Anna’s mind, not by mere suggestion, subterfuge or even hypnosis because he did, actually, have the key to the controls to her mind: but he had not adjusted his own mind. He had fallen deeply for Anna. It would take him many, many months to get over her.

He was not so down and depressed to be incapable of thought or fail to ensure he modified Anna’s controls before she left the planet. He was sure she would be happier if her sex drive was turned off for her journey amongst the stars. For her future it would not be easy if she was the only switched on P-H on whatever planet or base she was sent to next. He knew that from his own experience. As the moment of launch approached Roger turned down the control almost to zero. He left it just a little on, risky perhaps, what if it was noticed when she was rebuilt? But he did not want her to totally forget: or rather not have any interest in recalling what they had had together. It would not cause her a problem, he reasoned to himself. He would cherish the memories: he could not bear the thought of her not doing so. He put his head in his hands and wept.

Out on the plain, bathed in the light of the twin moons, the spaceship lifted away, gradually becoming smaller and smaller until it was gone.