The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 20: Shaving Mitch, Naming Slave

That night I never did get around to putting Slave under and giving him back some freedom. I was too busy being served to take the time.

Thursday morning the doorbell rang at 11 am. I was at my desk, on the computer at the time. I answered the door and found Mitch.

Well, the new and improved Mitch. His black T-shirt was so tight I wasn’t sure how he had managed to get it on. His jeans left nothing to the imagination. And his hair—gone was the dank, floppy hair, replaced by a flat-top. It made him look younger. And cuter. And sexier.

I imagined he had looked like this in the Marines.

He stepped inside and removed his boots.

Well, not EXACTLY like this.

“Polish your boots.”

His eyes slid closed as he stood in the foyer. I left him and returned from the den with the dog collar. I fastened it around his neck. He quickly shucked off his T-shirt and jeans and dropped to the floor. His dog training had taken effect perfectly. That was really all I wanted to know. But now that he was a dog...

He dogwalked after me into the den.

“Stay, boy.” I left the den and went to the kitchen. Dogcraig lie curled up in the corner. I had had no way of knowing what time Mitch would arrive so I’d had no choice but to collar slave.

“Here, boy!” I commanded.

Dogcraig followed me into the den. Dogmitch sat, waiting. Their command to like each other was still in effect, so neither dog reacted to the other.

I removed slave’s collar. “Slave, sit at my desk.”

He did.

“Freeze. Slave, I am allowing you to sit in on a training session with Mitch today because you have been a good boy. I will allow you to help me train him. Would you like that?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. Freeze your tongue.”

I turned my attention back to the other dog and removed his collar.

“Stand, Mitch.”

He got to his feet.

“Breathe in and out.” He stood before me in white briefs and socks. His well-defined chest and abs were quite a sight. As was his rockhard cock, strapped against his belly by his briefs.

“You know how you like to see men’s bodies, Mitch?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Yes, sir, what?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good boy. Men would like to see your body, Mitch. Did you know that?”

“No, Master.”

I walked around him. Even his back was well-toned. I ran my finger over the nape of his neck. “Relax, boy.” Down his back...over his butt...firm...hairy legs leading down to his white socks.

“Are you wearing spandex today, Mitch?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. You will wear more tomorrow. You are off again tomorrow?”

“Yes, sir!”

Mitch’s shift work gave him four days on and two off, so I had two whole days to really concentrate on him. Which was good, because Leatherman had a list of requirements for his future slave. I had a twinge of near-regret at having to implement the next one. But he wasn’t my slave, and it really wasn’t my concern. Except for that nagging thought that Mitch had not been a willing participant in any of this. Then again, the power I had over him without his knowledge or knowing surrender made my own cock throb and all the lofty moral ideas began to evaporate.

“Mitch, have you ever been shaved?”

“Yes, sir.”

“When?”

“I shave every day.”

“I don’t mean your face. Have you ever shaved your body?”

“No, Master.”

“Did you know that you should?”

“No, sir.”

“Are you a Bootboy?”

“Yes, Master!” he replied eagerly.

“Bootboys should have smooth bodies. Men are hairy. Boys are smooth. Do you want to be a boy?”

“Yes, Master!”

“Good. I am going to help you. When I count to three you will awaken. And when you awaken there will be only one thing in the world you want to do. Only one thing you can think of. You will want to shave. You will start at your neck. You will shave your chest. You will shave your belly. You will shave your legs. You will not stop until you get every hair. DO you understand what you will do?”

“Yes, Master.”

“What will you do?”

“I will shave, Master.”

“What will you shave?”

“Every hair, Master.”

“Good boy. I will now count three. Then you will go into the bathroom and find everything you need to shave, Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master!”

“1...you can think of nothing but shaving... 2...Bootboys are smooth...3...you are awake.”

Mitch opened his eyes and swished his way out of the room.

I had time to kill while he shaved. I also had the feeling I’d hate having a shaved boy. But he was for Leatherman. I had to keep reminding myself. I turned to slave.

“My shoes are tight.”

Slave went limp in the desk chair.

“Slave, can you hear me?”

His answer was far away. “Yes, Master.”

I didn’t use his trigger anymore. He was so suggestive in his normal state now that his trigger took him to amazing depths of programmability. But I had been thinking all week of doing this.

“Stand up.”

He did.

“Slave you have served me well. And I want to reward you. Would you like that?”

“Serving you is my reward, Master.”

“I want you to be special, slave. Because you are special to me. So I am going to give you a name. Would you like that, my boy?”

“I need no name, Master. I am your slave. I worship you.”

Wow. He had never said that before. This was exciting. “Slave, from this moment forward you will answer to the name Craig. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“What is your name?”

“Craig.”

“Good boy. I love you, Craig.”

“I love you, Master.”

I kissed him. It was electric. He pressed his body to mine. AS we gasped for air I whispered in his ear, “Cum, Craig.”

He shuddered and sagged against me. I held him in my arms like a ragdoll.

“You are mine, Craig. Because you came to me freely and surrendered yourself to me. And for that I give you your identity. It’s time for you to become your own person. I will help you. You will serve me, but in a new way. Would you like that?”

“I will serve you, Master, however your will desires.”

“When I count three you will be as you were, but you will believe your name was always Craig. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“1...2...3.”

Craig opened his eyes and looked into mine. “How may I serve you, Master?”

“Tell me your name.”

“My name is Craig, sir.”

“What would you like to do, Craig?”

He got down on his knees.

This must be every man’s fantasy. One man off following orders, and another on his knees waiting to suck you off.

I unzipped my pants and let them fall to my knees. I was wearing boxerbriefs today. Craig nuzzled his face against my cock. He ran his tongue up my shaft through the briefs. It sent a chill up my spine.

I pushed down the briefs. Craig took me greedily into his mouth.

Craig has made an art of blowjobs. He teases me to the point of no return and backs off. It feels incredible. I stood there somewhere between agony and orgasm for what seemed like hours, my boy kneeling before me, dressed in wet briefs and white socks. I wasn’t sure how much more I could take. My knees felt week. My cock was ready to explode. And then he would slow down. And the agony would build again. Closer... Closer...

I was powerless now. Craig was in control. Which made it impossible to resist. I could make him do anything I asked. But right here and right now all I could do was stand and wait for him to take me over the edge.

I surrendered to him. I could hardly breathe. “Please,” I whispered.

And he finished me off.

My entire body trembled as he swallowed every drop I could shoot into his mouth. My legs felt rubbery. I had lost control to my slave. And it made things mind-blowing. A master and a slave need each other. This was going to change things...

To be continued in Part 21...

Christopher & Craig

Part 21: Christopher Relaxes

Later that afternoon I was in the den still trying to sort out my relationship with Craig. Things had changed. He was my slave, but I was only his master because he surrendered to me. And I had surrendered to him tonight. In some ways that had made us equal. I felt excited. There was more to do with Craig. This was a whole new game! And I was willing to play because I still ultimately had control.

Mitch appeared in the doorway. He wore briefs and socks.

“Polish your boots. Come here, boy.”

He walked to directly in front of me.

“Strip off your briefs and socks. Now!”

In seconds he stood before me naked, except for a speedo. From his neck down there was not a hair on his body.

“Turn around.”

He did. His entire body was shaved smooth. I don’t know what the big thrill was. But Leatherman would be happy.

I sighed. “Bootboy, you will keep yourself this smooth from now on. So you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Why?”

“Because Bootboys are smooth, Master.”

“That’s right.”

“Well, he was shaved. And he was dog-trained. And he knew how to worship boots. The only thing left to do now was own Mitch’s cock. Once I had that the rest of his body would do anything I told it to.

People say men think with their dicks. Slaves don’t have to think, but they’re ruled by their dicks.

And I was going to tell Mitch to be ready to take anything Leatherman dished out. Tomorrow he’d learn how to blow. This was enough for today. And I had business to attend to.

“Mitch, tomorrow when you return here you will be a shaved Bootboy, dressed in spandex. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“If your fellow officers could see Detective Driver now, I wonder what they would think. Get dressed, Bootboy.”

Mitch pulled on his briefs, socks, T-shirt, and jeans.

“Do you have any questions?”

“No, Master.”

“Tomorrow will be an important day for you, Mitch. When you awaken you will not remember ever having hair on your body. You will know that you MUST be smooth. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master. I must be smooth.”

“Okay. 1...2...3.”

Mitch opened his eyes, walked to the foyer, pulled on his boots, and left.

* * *

I had a dinner meeting with a client, so I changed to business attire and left. The meeting went well, dinner was good, and the details are not important.

I returned home. Craig had showered and freshened up. I undressed for bed and fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning I awoke to Craig’s lips on my cock. Still half-asleep I rode the waves of excitement he was causing. He didn’t tease me for long this morning. I came in his mouth and he licked me clean, swallowing every drop.

I lie there feeling incredible.

“Craig.”

“Yes, Master?”

“There is a slave coming here again today.”

“Why, Master? Are you unhappy with me?”

“I’m very happy with you, Craig. This slave needs to be trained more. Would you like to help me train him?”

“Yes, Master. Is he the man who was here yesterday?”

“That was him.”

“He did what you told him.”

“I’m training him. He has to be taught how to serve his Master like you serve me.”

Suddenly Craig was licking my dick again. It didn’t take long to get me rockhard again. My breath was coming rapidly. Craig had me in the zone again. And he backed off.

“Relax, Master. Breathe slowly.”

He licked my shaft. He kissed a line up my stomach to my neck. His tongue darted over my lips.

I took a deep breath. I couldn’t take much more of this.

“Relax, Master,” Craig repeated.

He turned his attention to my left nipple.

“Relax, Master. Close your eyes. Let me serve you.”

He worked his way back down to my cock. He kissed the tip, then his tongue circled my head.

With my eyes closed I could fee everything he was doing. I was close...

“Relax, Master. Breathe slower...slower...deep breaths...deep breaths...”

I couldn’t take much more of this. He had my balls in his mouth and was sucking on them.

Relax, Master. So relaxed. So relaxed. Can you hear me, Master?”

“Yes, Craig.”

“Relax, Master. You want to relax. Think of white socks. I know you like them, Master. Think of my white socks. That will relax you.”

I did feel relaxed. I could see Craig’s white socks in my mind.

“Master, you feel more relaxed every time you think of my white socks...my white socks...”

What was happening? What was he saying? All I could think of was how god I felt. How relaxed. And white socks. Craig’s white socks.

“Master, would you like to cum?”

“Yes, Craig,” I moaned.

“Are you relaxed?”

“Yes, Craig.”

“Think of my white socks.”

Everything felt so far away.

“Master, every time I say my white socks you will feel very relaxed. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Craig.”

“My white socks.”

I moaned.

“Repeat after me, Master.”

“Whenever I say my white socks you will feel relaxed.”

I couldn’t think of anything but Craig’s white socks. I repeated what I heard. “Whenever you say my white socks I will feel relaxed.”

“Master, I am going to count to 3. You will be awake. But when I say my white socks you will feel relaxed. Right, Master?”

“Yes, Craig.”

“1...2...3.”

Craig was running his tongue over my thigh. I couldn’t take much more of this.

“My white socks. Master, are you relaxed?”

“Yes, Craig.”

“I will be your only slave, Master.”

“Yes, Craig.”

“Would you like to cum, Master?”

“Yes, Craig.”

“Cum, Master.” Craig took me in his mouth and pushed me over the edge.

“1...2...3. Master, are you pleased?”

I stroked Craig’s hair. “Yes, Craig.”

To be continued in Part 22...