The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 23: Mitch Submits.

Mitch stood waiting for a command. My eyes traveled up his hairless body from the white socks to the bike shorts to the wifebeater. He was nearly a perfect creation.

And absolutely nothing like the homophobic detective who’d swaggered through this very door not so long ago. In a way it was too bad he’d never realize the change that had come over him. The reaction of Mitch Driver, straight cop, to the new spandex-wearing bootboy would have been a sight to behold.

I did feel a twinge of guilt over robbing him of his free will and transforming his heterosexual desires into homosexual servitude. Some might view this sort of tampering with his mind as evil. But in this case the end would have to justify the means: Leatherman would acquire the perfect slave, and Mitch would find fulfillment in his new role as bootboy.

“Go sit on the couch,” I instructed him. I watched as he sashayed into the den on his toes. I had done that. It gave me an incredible rush. So did the knowledge that on the floor behind that very couch Craig was hogtied and mute. My cock was ready for attention.

I sat in my chair opposite the couch.

“Relax, Mitch. Breathe in and out. It’s time for you to learn another way in which you will serve your Master. Feel your entire body relaxing. That’s good. Let all the tension leave you. Your mind is at peace. You have nothing to worry about. Nothing to think about except my voice. Are you comfortable?”

“Yes, sir.” He sounded slightly more dazed than usual.

“Breathe in and out. You feel so good, so relaxed. You want to serve your Master. Have you ever given anyone a blowjob, Mitch?

“No, sir.” His voice had a dreamy quality to it. He was in the perfect state for new instructions.

“Relaxing more and more. Have you ever had a blowjob?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Very good. Breathe in and out. Think of the best blowjob you ever had, Mitch. See it in your mind. Remember how it felt.”

The smile on his lips told me he could remember it.

“Think about what the person who gave you that blowjob was doing. Can you picture it, Mitch?”

“Yes, sir!”

“Good. Breathe in and out. Do you think that you could do what was done to you?”

“Yes, sir!”

“Keep remembering. In a few minutes you are going to give your first blowjob. And you will do everything you remember, exactly as you remember it.”

I shifted in my chair. It wouldn’t take much to push me over the edge, so the fact that his first attempt would very likely be bad didn’t matter. Knowing I had trained a man who had only had sex with women to believe he wanted to suck my cock was enough stimulation. The feelings of power, of control, of dominating another’s will were enough to make me cum.

But it wasn’t time yet.

“Are you ready to try?”

“Yes, sir!”

“Yes, sir, what?”

“Yes, sir, MASTER!”

“That’s a good bootboy.” I stood and unzipped my pants, pushing them down to my knees. The air was cool on my hot cock.

“Okay, Mitch. Get on your knees and give me a blowjob.”

Mitch immediately dropped from the couch to his knees. He wrapped his lips around the head of my cock like he had been doing this all his life.

I had done it. He would never again let a woman touch him. He would crave the taste of his Master’s cock in his mouth. He would beg for it. And soon he would plead for his Master inside of him. Soon...

He began sucking and licking, but he tried to take too much too fast and he began to gag.

“Slow down, bootboy,” I instructed. “There’s no hurry.”

He slowed his pace at once. The way he took his time now was excrutiating. Mitch was surprisingly adept at this. I wondered if he’d gone down on some of his girlfriends over time. Probably not—he was too big a bastard to have been willing to please a woman like that. Possibly he had just received so many that the sense memory I had triggered in him was working perfectly.

He was really working me now. I grabbed the back of his head, my fingers in his dark hair.

It was time. As my cock erupted I pulled him to me. He choked.

“Relax!” I commanded, riding the waves, cumming into his mouth.

Mitch stopped gagging.

I released his head.

“A Master’s cum is his gift to his bootboy. You want every drop. Nothing has ever tasted as good or will ever satisfy you as much. You will long for permission to drink your Master’s cum. You will beg to blow him. Do you understand, Mitch?”

“Yes, SIR!”

“Lick me clean. Don’t miss a drop.”

He attacked the task of cleaning me with more intensity than I expected. Mitch would need more practice, but he’d get better given the chance. And we had broken ground today. Mitch Driver had sucked his first dick. He was now on his way to being a bottom bootboy.

I pulled up my pants and settled back into my chair.

“Now clean my boots, bootboy!” I snapped.

Mitch dropped to his belly and began licking my right boot clean.

I bent forward to watch. “You’re a good bootboy. And you can’t remember ever not being a bootboy. Soon it will be your whole life.”

Just as soon as I could figure a way to get him out of his detective job. Mitch shifted to my left boot. His tongue was going to be sore after the workout he was giving it this afternoon. A small price to pay for such an honor.

“Mitch, you’re going to continue wearing spandex more and more. You always have. You always will. You like the way it feels against your skin. You like the way you look wearing it. You like the way other men look at you while you’re wearing it. You know the spandex makes you even more attractive to men. You can’t help but wear it. You like to follow the instructions I’ve given you. You can’t resist them.”

Mitch was back at my right boot, spit-shining it.

“You want to follow my instructions because you want to be a good bootboy. I know you do. And that means you’ll shave, and wear tight clothes, and be a fag, and give blowjobs. Right, bootboy?”

“Yes...Sir!” He slurped between mouthfuls of leather boot.

“You may stop, Mitch.”

He got back on his knees, waiting.

“Soon you’ll be ready for your last lesson. Then I’ll introduce you to Leatherman. But you have today off, so I’ll keep you here. Relax. Breathe in and out.”

I walked around the couch, and stepped over Craig. He swiveled his head around to watch me. I got Mitch’s collar from my desk drawer and stepped back over Craig.

I fastened the collar around Mitch’s neck. The change was immediate. His arms slid out in front of him like paws. He began to pant. His tongue was getting quite a workout.

I fastened a leash to his collar.

“Heel, boy!”

Dogmitch walked beside me to the front door. I slipped the leash over the doorknob.

“Down!”

He curled up into a ball on his side.

“Stay!”

It was time to get back to Craig...

To be continued in Part 24...

Christopher & Craig

Part 24: Boys Will Be...

Craig was exactly as I’d left him, hogtied and mute behind the couch. He craned his neck to see me when I walked up behind him again.

I wondered if he’d heard Mitch giving me a blowjob. No matter, he couldn’t protest, and I had only allowed Mitch to practice on me. He didn’t please me like Craig. And I didn’t love him.

Not like Craig.

“Unfreeze your tongue, boy. Are you ready to be free?”

“No, Master!”

“Perhaps I’ll tie you up again later, boy. If you’re good.” I squatted down and unknotted the rope. Craig’s arms and legs fell to the floor with a dull thud.

“You need to work up slowly, Craig. Your body is not ready for being tied in knots. Look, you can barely move.”

“Yes, I can, Master.” Craig painfully struggled to roll over. It was sweet the way he tried to prove his worthiness.

“Lay still, Craig. It’s okay.”

“Master, is the other slave gone?”

“It’s just us now, Craig.”

“How can I serve you, Master?”

I knelt and took his head in my lap. I began stroking his hair. “Craig, you have nothing to worry about. You make me very happy. You may stay with me until you want to leave.”

“I don’t want to leave you, Master.”

I bent and kissed him.

“Master, let me serve you.”

I smiled. “You’ll never be able to stand yet. Rest, my boy.”

“Yes, Master.”

I shook my head. Craig would do anything to please me. The lack of circulation and numbness were being replaced by pins and needles as I watched, yet he insisted he was fine. If I were ruthless I’d have him doing jumping jacks to torture him. But I didn’t want to torture Craig. I hadn’t seriously considered tying him up until today.

He reminded me a little of me. Wow, that was something I hadn’t thought of. But it was true. There was a time when I would’ve done anything to please a man too. Back when I was about 19 I went to a bar one night and met a man. He seemed so powerful, so in control of his life. When he told me I wanted to leave with him and change my life, I did, no questions asked. I woke up a year later. He told me no boy should lose more than a year of his life without knowing it. I had become his slave the night we left the bar and served his every need, his every whim, for the past year. He taught me how to do what he had done. That’s how I learned hypnosis. Then he set me free. A year was his rule. Then he would set his slave free and search for another. I never saw him again after I left his home. I began hypnotizing men after that. A few one night stands, a guy here or there. A lot of the time I just programmed a certain action or response. There’s probably a small army of men in white socks around the state. Sex didn’t enter into the equation for me. The power was new to me and I liked playing with people’s minds at first. Then one night something happened and I realized I had to be more selective and more careful. When I met Craig on the internet I didn’t plan to hypnotize him at all. We emailed back and forth and became friends. We started writing about our fantasies. I admitted an interest in hypnosis and he ran with it. He had always dreamed about being hypnotized. We talked a long time about what might happen if that could be done. Eventually I told him I could put him under. We agreed to meet in person. And he surrendered to me. That was why I didn’t plan to say goodbye after a year. Craig had opportunities to leave; he always chose to stay. Mitch had surrendered too, but unknowingly. That was the difference. He never intended to be hypnotized. That was a cover for his investigation into Craig’s disappearance. In a year I should set him free. I suspected Leatherman would fight that. Craig was stirring in my lap. “Can you stand, boy?” “Yes, Master.” Craig got to his feet. “Would you like to help me train the other slave?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good boy. Pull down your briefs and wait here.”

I left him and went to the front door. I unhooked Mitch’s collar. He looked up at me from the floor, ignoring the leash dangling from the doorknob.

“Stand, bootboy.”

He did.

“You are going to practice giving a blowjob. There is a boy in the den. You will try to please him the best you can. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir!”

“Good. Go to it.”

Mitch rushed into the den and dropped to his knees in front of Craig. His mouth was already on Craig’s dick when I reached them.

I watched as he worked at Craig’s rock-hard cock.

Craig watched too.

“Craig, tell him what to do. Teach him how to blow like you do.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Mitch, do what Craig tells you. Learn all you can.”

“Yes...Sir...” he slurped.

The joke was on both of them. Craig couldn’t cum until I told him to. But that was another matter.

I left them and went to pour a glass of wine. Two willing slaves in the den. What could be better? And what should I have them do to fill the rest of the day?

I sipped my wine. And what about that rule about a year? On the one hand Mitch Driver had been such a sexist, homophobic bastard that the world wouldn’t miss his behavior. On the other, was it fair of me to eradicate his personality and create a slave in his body? I didn’t believe in playing God. I wasn’t even a mad scientist. I was just a man with a special ability to bend men’s will. With power comes responsibility. I had learned that the hard way. But what sort of responsibility did I have for Mitch? I knew Leatherman would clothe and feed and house him. I wasn’t sure that he would love him, but if his physical needs were being met was that my concern?

I had finished two glasses of wine when I returned to find the boys where I’d left them: Mitch on his knees, sucking on Craig; Craig standing, telling him what to do.

Only now Craig sounded hoarse and looked to be in agony, and Mitch was gasping and panting.

It was clear they’d both had enough.

“Cum, Craig.”

Craig shook violently. His knees buckled. He grasped Mitch’s shoulders for support and sagged against him.

Mitch swallowed greedily. He licked Craig clean.

“Very good, boys. A little more practice and you’ll be an expert, Mitch. You may both get dressed and sit on the couch.”

Mitch retrieved his jeans from the foyer, and Craig pulled himself together. Shortly they sat at opposite ends of the couch. It was still early afternoon and much too soon to send Mitch home. There was more we could do later. I’d just put them to sleep for awhile.

“Mitch, go to sleep.”

His eyes slid shut.

“Craig, did you like having Mitch serve you?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. He can serve us both while he learns to be a good slave. How does that sound?”

“My white socks, Master...”

To be continued in Part 25...