The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 25: New Possibilities.

“My white socks, Master. Look at my white socks.”

Master was staring at my feet. He must really like this. I guess he wouldn’t be mad then.

“Master, did you like tying me up?”

“Yes...Craig...”

“I’m glad, Master. Think of my white socks. Do you want to tie me up again? Wouldn’t you like that a lot? I could be tied up all the time, Master.”

“Yes...Craig...”

“Thank you, Master. Wake up, Master.”

* * *

I blinked. I must have spaced out for a second there. “Go to sleep, Craig.”

I watched as his eyes closed. I should’ve kept him awake and tied him up again. That would be fun!

But he’d need his rest for later.

I sighed. He would look cute tied up though. Too bad all I had was this old clothesline...

Which gave me an idea. The boys were asleep. I could run out for awhile. It’s not like they could get in any trouble like this.

“Boys, you will not awaken until I tell you to,” I instructed.

I grabbed my keys, locked the front door, and headed for my car.

I was never really involved with the B/d S/m scene. I knew a bit about it from my friendship with Leatherman, and I knew there was a shop not far from his club. I decided it was high time I checked into it.

Browsing was astounding. There were products available to restrain or torture any part of the body you could imagine restraining or torturing. Collars, cuffs, spreaders, hoods, cockrings, leather, chains, whips, weights, tables, harnesses; you name it, and you could get it to work over the boy of your choice. I was fascinated by what I saw, though I couldn’t picture myself using most of it. Craig was my boy, but he was also my lover, and I didn’t want to hurt him, only restrain him. He certainly seemed to enjoy it, and he deserved a reward now and then.

The boy at the counter of the shop was immensely helpful. I supposed being subservient came in handy in that line of work. He wore a studded collar that reminded me a bit of Craig’s. Obviously he had never been dog-trained though. I selected a few items to buy today, reasoning I could always return if we enjoyed using my purchases. On my way out the boy slipped me a card with his cell phone and email on it. In case I ever wanted to play, he said.

I shrugged. You never know...

An hour and a half later I was back in the den. The boys were where I’d left them. Not like they had much choice. I stored my purchases behind my desk and fastened the boys’ collars. I woke them, and let them out into the backyard for a bit. I tossed a ball around and they scampered after it on all fours. When they were winded and sweating I took them inside.

I removed Craig’s collar. He stood. “Craig, you’re going to help Mitch with his blowjobs again.”

I removed Mitch’s. “Mitch, you must give Craig a blowjob now.”

“Yes, sir!” He walked on his knees to Craig and immediately began.

While they were busy with that I brought out the handcuffs I’d cought today. I forced Craig’s arms behind his back and snapped the cuffs on his wrists.

Then I began kissing him. He was breathing hard and moaning. Mitch was on his knees working Craig’s cock. Since I knew Craig would soon be working mine, I didn’t mind.

“Master,” Craig gasped, “May I cum?”

“Not yet, boy. How’s Mitch doing?”

Craig shivered in response.

“I see he’s getting better. Good.” I left them and went to the kitchen phone to call for a pizza. I was hungry and there was nothing here to cook. Besides, the boys were working up quite an appetite.

I returned and commanded, “Boys, cum now!”

Craig spewed into Mitch’s mouth; Mitch shuddered as cum wet his shorts. They were both soaked with sweat. Mitch licked Craig clean, then knelt in his wet shorts, waiting.

“Boys, you may go shower before dinner. I want you clean for tonight. Make it fast.”

“Yes, Master,” Craig said. He hurried out of the room and up the stairs.

Mitch had never been upstairs, so he headed for the downstairs bathroom.

I could hear the water start to run as I went into the kitchen to set the table. This was kind of fun having two boys to play with. It was definitely arousing. I was going to need some attention tonight.

The doorbell rang.

I swung open the door to the cutest pizza delivery boy I’d ever seen. This is why I order from Tony’s. He’d been here many times before. He had dark blonde hair, bright blue eyes, a button nose, and full lips.

“Hi. It’s nine dollars,” he said, proffering the pizza box.

“Master, was that the doorbell?” Craig asked, strolling down the stairs. His hair was slicked back with water and he work only briefs and socks.

The delivery boy looked surprised.

Craig stopped at the foot of the stairs when he saw the pizza boy. “I’m sorry, Master.”

Damn! I needed damage control. Now.

“My wallet is on my desk,” I said. “Don’t go anywhere.”

He stood kicking the ground nervously with the toe of his right sneaker.

I walked into the den. “It’s okay, really. Relax... Take a deep breath... Breathe in and out... What’s on your mind?”

“I didn’t know you were queer,” he mumbled without realizing it.

“Relax, Pizza Boy. What’s your name?”

“Mike,” he replied.

“Breathe in and out... Slowly... Relaxing... It feels good to relax... How old are you?”

“Twenty.”

Cute and legal. Why hadn’t I ever talked to him before? That’s right: I ordered pizza from his shop, not the delivery boy.

“Deep breaths... In and out... So relaxed...” I returned to the door. His eyelids were fluttering.

“Let your eyes close if the want to, Mike.”

I watched them slide shut. The element of surprise is the only thing that allowed this quick induction to work! All I really needed to do was help him forget seeing Craig. But I wanted to pursue the queer comment.

“Breathe in and out... in and out... Are you a queer, Mike?”

He swayed a little, breathing slowly and evenly.

“Stand on two feet, Mike.”

He balanced himself and stopped swaying.

“Answering my questions makes you feel even more relaxed. Breathing slowly... Are you queer?”

“No.”

“Mike, you feel very relaxed right now and you like this feeling. You want to feel this way again. You can. Every time you hear me say Queer Pizza Boy you will feel this relaxed. But only when I say Queer Pizza Boy. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I’ll count to three and you’ll awaken. You’ll feel completely alert and not remember what just happened. But when I say Queer Pizza Boy you’ll feel relaxed again. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Craig, go into the kitchen.” I waited until he was out of sight. “1...2...3.”

I took the pizza from Mike and handed him the money and a generous tip. After having to put him under on the fly like that I felt guilty enough to throw an extra few bucks his way.

“Thanks!” he said, eyebrows raised in surprise.

“You’re welcome, Queer Pizza Boy.”

His eyelids began to flutter.

“Queer Pizza Boy, close your eyes. Relax... Breathing deeply and evenly... What time do you get off work?”

“Eight.”

“Good. At eight o’clock you will drive here. You won’t have to think about it. You will simply drive here and ring the doorbell. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Remember, every time I say Queer Pizza Boy you will feel even more relaxed. Now I’ll count to three and you’ll awaken. You’ll remember nothing, but your subconscious mind will follow my instructions. 1...2...3.”

“Enjoy your pizza,” he said, and turned and walked to his car.

I closed the door. That was awkward. But Mike could prove useful. And at the very least he’d provide a diversion tonight. Even if he wasn’t queer.

Two boys at my beck and call, a shopboy offering himself to me, and now the pizza delivery boy. If I didn’t have morals I could have my own harem at this rate.

To be continued in Part 26...

Christopher & Craig

Part 26: Chains of Love?

Craig, Mitch, and I sat and ate pizza in silence. I can’t imagine what they were each thinking as we sat at the dining room table, but my mind was on the delivery boy. He’d be back in little more than an hour. What then?

There had really been no reason to bring him back here. He wouldn’t recall seeing Craig. I supposed I could just not answer the door and let him leave.

Or I could have a little fun.

As much fun as it was to have a devoted slave, nothing could match the initial thrill of bending a man’s will, the rush of creating new desires, new behaviors, new feelings in a subject. And if the subject should happen to be unaware that the thoughts he is having did not originate within him, all the more exciting. Mike, the pizza boy, might be fun for a few days.

It wasn’t like I wanted to keep him.

Craig cleared the table after dinner, while Mitch and I returned to the den.

“Mitch, polish your boots.”

His breathing slowed. He was ready for my command. I sat wondering if I should push him further today. I had kept him under longer today than ever before. I didn’t want to tax him completely. He needed to rest for tomorrow.

Craig stepped up beside my chair. “How may I serve you, Master?”

I glanced at my watch. 7 o’clock. It was time to send Mitch home. “Craig, freeze.”

He stood beside my chair, feet apart, arms dangling at his sides, unable to move.

“I’ll deal with you later.” I turned my attention back to Mitch. I had never programmed Mitch for puppeteering; Leatherman hadn’t asked for it. Then again he probably didn’t realize it was a possibility. His loss.

“Mitch, relax. Breathe in and out... In and out... You must listen very carefully. Today was a big day for you. You got your first taste of cock-sucking. Did you like it?”

“Yes, sir!”

“That’s good. Are you a cock-sucker?”

“Yes, SIR!”

“Say it.”

“I’m a cock-sucker!”

“Louder.”

“I’m a COCK-SUCKER, SIR!”

“Good, bootboy! I’m very proud of you. From now on you will want to suck cock, because that is what cock-suckers do. You will worship boots and suck cock. You will look forward to the privilege of using your mouth to please your Master’s boots or body. You will try to find new ways to be better at it. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir, Master!”

“You will also continue wearing your spandex. You feel more comfortable with it than without it now, boy. You can’t magine not wearing spandex, can you?”

“No, sir!”

“It is completely natural for you to wear spandex and to show it off. You feel good in spandex and want people to see your body in spandex. Isn’t that right, bootboy?”

“Yes, sir!”

“Now, tomorrow you will return here at the usual time after work. Do you understand all the instructions I have given you?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. When I count three you will awaken, dress, and leave, paying no attention to Craig. 1...2...3.”

Mitch’s eyes opened wide. Then he walked to the front door, pulled on his jeans, slipped on his boots, tied them, and left quietly.

I had barely an hour for Craig before Mike arrived. But he’d enjoy it almost as much as I would, I was sure.

“It’s just you and me now, boy. Mitch is gone. There’s nobody here to interrupt us.”

Craig stood frozen, feet spread, hands at his sides. I walked up to him and ran my fingers over his chest, playing with his nipples. They stood at attention.

“Do you like that, Craig? I bet you do.”

I walked around him and kissed the nape of his neck delicately. This always drove him wild. I knew if he could move or speak he’d shudder with pleasure.

I whispered in his ear. “My boy, you’ve been very good today. You made me very proud. And I have a reward for you.”

His breath seemed to catch in his throat for a second. Then he exhaled.

“You’re excited, I know. Relax, my beautiful slave. Deep breaths. Your Master will take care of you.”

I reached into his briefs and pumped his cock. If not for his training to only cum with permission he would have wet his briefs long ago. I’d feel sorry for him if I didn’t know he was enjoying it as much as I was.

“It’s time for you to close your eyes, Craig.”

His eyelids slid shut.

For Craig the entire world became darkness now. He was unable to see, unable to speak, and unable to move. I could do anything to him and he’d be powerless to stop me.

That feeling of domination over another’s body and mind was more intoxicating than any drug I could imagine. I was his only link to the outside world at this moment. And he had no way of knowing for how long I would keep him like this or if I would ever let him go.

“Trust me,” I whispered.

I retrieved the shopping bag from my trip to the adult store. This was going to be a fun night.

While Craig stood helpless, I pulled a pair of shackles from the bag. I wondered what he was thinking as he heard the rattling and jingling sounds.

On my knees I attached the leather cuffs around his ankles. The chain between them was two feet at its longest. It could easily be shortened. Maybe later...

My other purchase today was something I hadn’t realized existed. The boy at the shop had suggested it—he even went so far as to try it on to display it for me on a live model. (Sidebar: He was a really hot stud and if the occasion arose I might actually call him. His card was in my wallet.) He’d called it a slave collar and it consisted of a leather neck collar attached by two short chains to two leather cuffs.

I fastened the collar around Craig’s neck. The cuffs dangled against his chest.

I picked up his right wrist and fastened the cuff. Then I did the left. His arms were bent; hands about six inches from his neck.

I stepped back and admired him—shackled, collared and cuffed, completely in my control. Just looking at him had me all keyed up.

“Unfreeze, Craig.”

He opened his eyes and tried to stretch his arms. They didn’t go very far. He looked down.

His face lit up.

“Do you like your new toy, Craig?”

His eyes were beaming. “Yes, Master!”

“Come over here and show me how much.”

Craig dropped to his knees, a bit awkwardly, and walked to me on his knees. He struggled to use his hands to undo my pants. He pulled them down to my knees.

This wasn’t even what I had expected. Not yet, at least. I thought we’d kiss a bit first. It wasn’t that my cock wasn’t ready for attention; quite the opposite was true. But we had all night.

Then his mouth was upon me. I don’t know what he does, but Craig has an amazing ability. Soon I was breathing hard and sweating.

He kept at me, teasing my cock with his tongue. He brought me further and further, faster and faster, then he’d slow down and tease me some more.

And then I filled his mouth, riding the bliss as long as I could.

Craig cleaned me with his tongue.

I pulled myself together, refastening my pants. Craig was still kneeling, hands incapacitated, waiting for my next move.

I stroked his hair affectionately. “Go upstairs to my bedroom and wait for me, boy. Do not leave the room until I come for you.”

“Yes, Master.” He got to his feet and walked out of the room.

The clanging of the chains faded from earshot as he climbed the steps.

To be continued in Part 27...