The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 35: Nature Bound.

Early the next morning I woke and dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. It was more casual than my usual choices, but there was work to be done today.

I removed Craig’s collar first thing. He got to his feet and stretched. His body was used to being a dog now, and he could remain in that state indefinitely. He had two days’ growth of beard and major roots in his matted blonde hair.

I instructed him to go into the bathroom and shave. I joined him there and poured bleach onto his hair. Then I re-cut and restyled his spikes before telling him to shower.

A short time later he met me in the den dressed in white socks, cutoffs, and a T-shirt. He looked incredibly sexy like that. The video camera was still set up and I had it running. All the footage I had shot of Mitch I had never taped Craig. That would change today.

We began to kiss. I kissed down Craig’s chin and around his neck until I was standing behind him. I continued to kiss the nape of his neck. He moaned softly.

I tugged at his T-shirt and he instinctively raised his arms. I slid it off over his head.

He turned to face me and got on his knees. “May I serve you, Master?” he asked.

What man can refuse a hot blond boy asking to blow him?

I unbuckled my belt in answer.

He unzipped my jeans and pulled them down to my knees. Then he kissed the head of my cock.

“Think of my white socks, Master.”

* * *

Master’s head tipped down. He was staring at my socks.

“Do you like to look at my white socks, Master?”

“Yes...Craig...”

I licked his balls. Master had a big cock and I loved to serve it.

“Would you like me to blow you, Master?”

“Yes...Craig...”

I closed my mouth around Master’s cockhead. I love this part.

Master loved it too. He was smiling and staring at my feet.

I brought him to the point he likes so much. He was breathing hard. Master was ready to cum.

And I stopped.

“Master, think of my white socks. Do you want to cum?”

“Yes...Craig...”

“Do you want to tie me up?”

“Yes...Craig...”

“Tie me up, Master. Tie me up today. Tie me up tight and don’t let me go. I want to serve you, Master. I want to be your only boy.”

I licked his dick.

“Will you keep me tied up, Master?”

“Yes...Craig...”

“All the time?”

“Yes...Craig...”

“Thank you, Master. Do you want to cum, Master?”

“Yes...Craig...”

“Cum, Master.”

I took his whole cock in my mouth and swallowed my Master’s cum.

“Wake up, Master,” I said as I licked him clean.

* * *

Craig gave the best head of any boy I’ve ever met. I wanted to hold him in my arms. But more than that I wanted to tie him up.

But how? And where? Mitch and Mike would be over today. Craig had to be out of sight. There was the basement. But that was too creepy. Having a slave is one thing. Keeping him tied up in the basement crosses a line.

I suddenly knew where to tie him.

I pulled up my jeans and fastened them, then took Craig by the hand.

He followed with no resistance through the kitchen, on to the service porch. I picked up the clothesline.

Craig smiled at me happily.

We walked out into the backyard.

I led him to the oak tree in the middle of the yard. It had to be a hundred years old with a tall, thick trunk. I backed him against it and kissed him.

Then I spun him around. His chest was pressed to the tree.

“Clasp your hands around the tree, boy,” I commanded.

He was barely able to reach around the tree.

I wrapped the rope around his wrists, securing them together. Two long lengths of rope hung down.

I walked around the tree and pressed my body against his. He turned his head so his right cheek was pressed to the tree.

I unzipped his cutoffs and forced them down his legs. I pulled them off him.

I ran my finger under the waistband of his white briefs. I hooked them and pulled them down his legs.

I pressed against him again. How incredibly hot would it be to have sex right here in the yard with his hands tied around the tree?

“Master,” he said.

I was kissing the nape of his neck. “What is it, Craig?”

“My white socks.”

* * *

Master stopped kissing my neck. He was staring at my left foot. I could feel his hard cock—even through his pants—pressing into my back.

“Master, tie my feet. It’d be so much more fun if my feet were tied, too. Wouldn’t you like to leave me tied to the tree?”

“Yes...Craig...”

“My white socks, Master. They’d be tied to the tree. And we could have sex. I’d like that, Master. Would you like that?”

“Yes...Craig...”

“Good. Wake up, Master.”

* * *

I was looking at Craig’s foot. I should tie them, too. Then he’d be helpless and I could really have my way with him.

I chuckled.

“What is it, Master?”

“Nothing, Craig. I’m going to tie your feet.”

I walked around the tree. There were two lengths of rope dangling from Craig’s bound hands.

I took one side of the rope and pulled it to his left ankle. I wrapped it around his ankle, white rope on white sock, pulling his foot toward the tree.

Craig had to shift his weight to try to regain his balance.

I knotted the rope, then did the same to his right ankle with the other piece of rope, winding it around his right white sock.

Craig was wrapped around the tree, unable to stand or move. I circled around him. His ass was spread open, ready for me.

I unzipped my pants.

He moaned as I slid inside him.

I fucked him. Right there against the tree in our own backyard. With him bound hand and foot, completely immobilized and utterly helpless.

Just as I was about to cum inside him I gasped, “Cum, Craig!”

He must’ve shot all over the tree and his own chest.

I came inside him.

We both stood there, panting and sweating.

“Master,” He said, “I love you.”

I stroked his hair. “I love you too, Craig.” I zipped my pants. “I’ll be back for you later.”

As I strode toward the house I heard him say happily, “Thank you, Master.”

To be continued in Part 36...

Christopher & Craig

Part 36: Automatic.

Mitch arrived at 7 pm. He was a creature of habit now. He walked in to the house and removed his boots, then stood awaiting instructions. I was busy marveling at his appearance. His smooth body was encased in a bright red wrestling singlett and white socks.

“Turn around.”

He did.

He had an amazing body.

“Touch your toes.”

He did.

And an amazing ass. Right there in front of me. If I hadn’t called Leatherman earlier tonight to arrange for pick-up tomorrow, I might’ve kept Mitch for myself.

But I had my own boy. And Craig could at least think for himself. Mitch’s every action was automatic now. He followed orders without question and he was capable of pleasing a man. But he would never be anything more than an automaton who would carry out Leatherman’s commands. He wouldn’t function on his own in his present state.

“Mitch, take a seat in the den.”

Wordlessly he obeyed.

There was something erotic about his absolute obedience. But that would get old fast. Craig had a mind and soul of his own. Mitch was a human body recreated to perform when instructed. I shouldn’t have stripped him down as far as I did. Leatherman was bound to take advantage and abuse him. Damn conscience. It was okay. In a year I’d re-evaluate the situation and either let Leatherman keep him or set Mitch Driver free.

I sat opposite him in my chair. There was only one thing left to do before turning him over to Leatherman. I had erased Mitch Driver’s personality. Now I would erase his identity. There’d be nothing left of him after tonight except a walking, talking, mechanical man who lived to serve his Master’s boots and cock.

“Polish your boots.”

Mitch’s eyes slid shut. His chin dropped forward. His entire body went slack. He no longer needed the trigger; he had been conditioned to follow orders in his normal state. This was for deep access.

“Mitch, can you hear me?’

“Yes, sir.” His voice was faint.

“Mitch, breathe in and out. You are more relaxed now than ever before. I want you to picture yourself at the top of a set of stairs. Can you see them?”

“Yes...”

“Walk down the stairs. With every step you feel more relaxed. Down... down... down... At the bottom you see an open door. Do you see it?”

“Yes...”

“Good. There is a name on that door. Can you see the letters? They spell your name. Can you read it?”

“Mitch Driver,” he said.

“Yes, that’s what the door says. Mitch Driver. This is the door to your identity, Mitch. If you walk through this door you can become Detective Driver. You can be as macho and conceited as you once were.”

He sat very still, barely breathing.

“You could let your hair grow back. You could stop wearing spandex. Your voice could lower again. You could not have limp wrists. You could walk as you once did, without shaking your ass. You could cum whenever you want. You could stop worshipping boots. You could no longer crave the taste of a man’s cock in your mouth. You could once again desire the feel of a woman’s touch. You could be a heterosexual man instead of a fag.”

His head rolled to the side.

“Breathe in and out, Mitch. You don’t want to go through that door. You want to forget Mitch Driver ever existed. And you can. Soon that door will close. And when that door closes Mitch Driver will no longer exist. It will just be the unfamiliar name of an unfamiliar person. You will have no connection to Mitch Driver. You will have no memory of him. Do you understand?”

“Yes...”

“All of his thoughts, all of his feelings, all of the people he once knew, experiences he once had, they will all be gone. All that you will remember is what you have been trained to do. Is all of this clear to you, boy?”

“Yes...”

“Reach out and pull the door shut.”

I watched as he reached out with his right hand and closed a door only he could see.

“The door is now locked. You may not open it without the key. And only I can give you the key. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Have you ever heard of Mitch Driver?”

“No.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes... Sir...”

“That’s good. What is your name, boy?”

His face twisted. He faltered.

“Breathe in and out. Relax. You have only one name, boy. It is your name and every time you hear it you feel proud because you know your Master is pleased with you. Your name is Bootboy. Say it. And as you say it you know that it is the only name you have.”

“My name is Bootboy.”

His body pulsated. A wet spot grew on the front of his singlett.

“Your name is Bootboy. And when I count to three you will awaken. You will be Bootboy. You will follow any instructions your Master gives you. You will exist only to serve your Master. Your life is to please him. Your only thought, your only wish, your only desire is to make sure his needs are met and his desires are fulfilled. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. 1...2...3.”

He opened his eyes.

“How do you feel?”

“Good, sir.”

“What is your name?”

“My name is Bootboy, Sir!”

To be continued in Part 37...