The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 59: Craig Resumes Control.

Wade and I were in the den watching television. Well, more accurately, Wade had dozed off on the couch and I was catching up on email at my desk. It was satisfying to see Wade like this—healthier, happier, nearly whole again.

Craig sauntered in, carrying an attaché and a laptop.

“These were in the car,” he said.

“Let’s have a look.” I flipped open the laptop and called up the directory. There wasn’t much on it, mostly bank-related business. And Donald’s resume. How thoughtful of him to bring that along.

If this was all true, he was quite an impressive man. He had gone to the best schools, and graduated with honors from an ivy-league college. He was proficient with computers and fluent in three languages—English, French, and Spanish.

“Take a look at this.” I swiveled the laptop so Craig could read the screen.

He stopped shuffling through the papers from the attaché. “Wow. Must be nice. Hey, are we gonna check out his house? Make sure nothing links him—” Craig nodded toward Wade “—to him?”

I hadn’t even considered that. “Good idea. But the sooner the better. Once Donald’s absence is noted there will be people looking for him.”

“That’s what he said,” Craig revealed.

I looked at Craig with renewed interest. “He was awake? How’d it go?” “Okay, I guess. I mean, he went under, and I gave him a trigger, and I asked him some questions...”

“But?”

“But he kept talking about boxing. It sounds like he used to box and got beaten badly and never boxed again. I think that’s why he beats Wade.”

“It’s called Ring Fear.”

“Well, whatever it’s called, he’s got it. So I’m gonna make him box.”

I grinned. “At his age?”

“Why?”

“He’s a bit old for a boxer. Remarkably well-preserved, though.”

“I didn’t know you like boxing, Chris.”

“I don’t. Not really. But I try to know a little about as much as possible. Which is another reason you should return and finish your degree.”

Craig looked exasperated. “I’m going to call.”

“Good boy,” I said.

He shook his head. “So how do you know about boxing?”

“I have a friend who promotes fights—Lee. I suppose I could give him a call and see about Donald’s situation. But that won’t explain his disappearance. Making him a boxer will take weeks.”

“About that,” Craig said. “Do you ever have trouble making men do what you want?”

“He didn’t follow your lead?”

“He was resisting me. Does that happen to you?” Craig looked so hopeful.

I caressed his cheek. “Cum, Craig.”

His body tensed and shuddered as he erupted in his jeans. A small wet spot soaked through the denim.

Craig looked at me in amazement. I don’t think he’d expected that.

“Not anymore, Craig. But not everyone is cut out to be a Master. And it does require some practice. Don’t feel too badly about it. This was your first session with him.”

“Look at my white socks.”

* * *

Chris was seated at his desk, his face tipped down, staring at my feet. I kicked off my sneakers and hopped off the edge of the desk.

“Look at my white socks, Chris. Is your dick nice and hard?”

“Yes...Craig...”

“Let’s go upstairs to the bedroom.”

Chris followed me down the hall, up the stairs, staring at my socks. Maybe I was better at this than I thought.

Inside our bedroom I closed the door and had Chris stand in the middle of the room.

“Chris, can you hear me?”

“Yes...Craig...”

“Chris, your shoes are stuck to the floor. You have accidentally stepped in cement and you are stuck in place. You can’t move your feet from where you are. Understand?”

“Yes...Craig...”

“Now, put your hands on top of your head.”

Chris reached up and clasped his hands, resting them on his head.

“Your hands are stuck there, Chris. You can’t move them. No matter what. Understand?”

“Yes...Craig...”

“Great! When you wake up your hands and feet will be stuck. 1...2...3.”

* * *

I was staring at Craig’s socked feet. I looked up. We were in the bedroom. I didn’t remember coming up here...

“How do you feel?” Craig asked with a smile.

“What’s going on?” I tried to sound calm.

“Don’t worry about it,” he said. He pressed against me and smothered my mouth with his. He kissed me hard. My cock was standing at attention in my pants.

I reached for him.

My arms wouldn’t move.

My hands were on top of my head.

What the hell?

“Craig,” I gasped through his kisses.

“Don’t worry about it,” he repeated. His tongue was in my mouth.

It felt intense. But I couldn’t move my arms. I tried to back away from him.

My feet wouldn’t move!

“Craig—” I panted. He was kissing me long and hard. It would have been powerfully erotic if I could only catch my breath.

“Shh!” He continued devouring my mouth. “Let me please you, Master.”

I was feeling lightheaded. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t move. Craig had me under his control. My heart was racing in my chest. I could hear the blood pounding in my ears. I had never felt so helpless.

“Don’t—hypnotize—” I couldn’t speak. Craig’s kisses were suffocating me.

“Let me please you.”

His fingers were unbuttoning my shirt. It hung open; the cool air hitting my chest. He stroked my chest, reaching around my back under the shirt. He squeezed me tightly against him.

“You did this to me, Chris. I wanted to try it.”

I had to move. Had to breathe. Had to stop this. My head was pounding; my cock throbbing. “Things were different,” I choked.

Craig unbuckled my belt.

“Trust me, Master. I won’t hurt you.” He unzipped my pants, and returned to smothering my mouth with his.

“Not—like—this.” My pants fell to my ankles.

Craig’s body was pressed to mine, his mouth on my mouth, his hands on my back.

I couldn’t think. Couldn’t concentrate. The room seemed blurry. I couldn’t get enough air. My legs were trembling. I felt ready to collapse.

“You made me cum, Master. It’s your turn.”

I closed my eyes. I had to breathe. I had to relax. Don’t panic. Breathe in and out. Craig wasn’t letting me catch my breath.

“You want to cum, don’t you, Master?”

I had to put Craig under. Order him to release me! It was all I could do. “My shoes—” I puffed.

“They’re stuck,” Craig interrupted. “I know.”

He reached down my boxers and tickled around my cock.

My entire body felt cold and clammy. I was going to die like this. My lover, the boy who I had once controlled completely, was going to kill me trying to please me...

Focus. Try to override his suggestions. I couldn’t think. I was swaying on my feet. I was cold. My eyes were wet. My legs felt weak.

Please. Stop. Please.

* * *

Chris’s eyes fell to the floor. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. His chest was heaving. He was choking for air. Something was wrong.

“Master, you can lower your arms.”

His arms jerked form atop his head and drooped at his sides.

“And your feet aren’t frozen anymore.”

Chris crumpled to the floor. He was wheezing.

What had I done? I dropped to my knees beside him. “It’s okay, Master. Breathe in and out. Relax.”

Oh, God. I thought he’d like this. I thought since he could make me cum...

“Wake up, Master!”

* * *

The room was spinning.

Where was I?

I gulped in air. I was lying on the floor in my bedroom. Craig knelt beside me.

“Master! Master! I’m sorry. What happened? I didn’t mean to. I just wanted to make you happy. Make you cum, like you did me. I thought it’s be fun.”

I wiped my eyes on my sleeve. My arms felt shaky. I avoided Craig’s eyes. I should have been more stringent about keeping him shackled and unable to hypnotize me. But that wasn’t the relationship I wanted. We had developed into so much more than that.

I was starting to breathe slower. There was a low, dull thudding in my head.

I sat up slowly and pulled my shirt around me, buttoning it.

Craig was firing questions at me. “What can I do? How can I help? What do you need?”

I crawled to the bed and sat up on it, pulling up my pants and fastening them. My legs still felt wobbly.

“I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have.”

“No, you shouldn’t have,” I said quietly.

“Are you mad? I thought you’d like it, Chris.” Craig sounded truly miserable.

“Like it?” I repeated. “I thought I was dying, Craig.”

Craig raced to the bed and sat beside me, trying to hold me.

I shrugged off his arms.

“Chris, please don’t be angry. I didn’t know it would hurt you.” Craig’s tone was pleading.

I stared straight ahead.

“You’ve been saying for days that’s you tie me up, and you haven’t. And everything is about Wade and Donald and everybody else and you and I never get to just be alone anymore. You’re always giving all your attention to somebody else. And I miss when it was you and me. It has nothing to with Masters or slaves—when I’m around you I can’t help myself. I love you, Chris. You’re everything—I mean, how lucky was I to find a man like you? You’re handsome, strong, powerful, and amazingly sexy. God, I don’t know how you ever wanted me. I just wanted to touch you—to hold you—”

My anger at Craig’s betrayal was dissipating. I had momentarily forgotten why it was that I loved him. And his motives had been good. He was right, too. Too much around here had become about abuse and retribution and addictions and what-have-you. Where had the good old-fashioned sex and mind-control gone to?

Things were going to be different now.

I pushed Craig squarely on the chest, knocking him backward on the bed.

“Wha—?”

“Get on the bed.” I ordered.

“Chris?” He backpedaled to the head of the bed.

I took a deep breath and then stood. I felt a little unsteady, but I knew what I had to do.

I forced Craig’s arms over his head. I pulled his T-shirt off him.

“Chris—I—”

I fashioned an awkward not out of his T-shirt, pinning his wrists together.

Craig’s eyes lit up.

“Chris—”

I clasped my hand over his mouth. “Is this what you really want?”

He nodded vigorously.

I fumbled with the zipper on his jeans and dragged them down his legs. I yanked his belt out of the jeans and tossed them aside, then pulled the belt taut around his ankles.

His cock was bulging in his briefs.

I couldn’t deal with that right now. I needed aspirin.

This was the first time in my life when I really didn’t want sex because of a headache. Who’d have dreamt?

“Stay like this awhile. I’ll be back.”

“Chris—”

I shook my head. “Never again, Craig.”

He nodded. “I’m sorry.”

To be continued in Part 60...