The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 68: Go Away, Jose.

I spent the afternoon in meetings. Though my schedule was generally flexible, I did have business to attend to. I arrived home half past six to find Craig beaming with satisfaction. He met me at the front door with a kiss.

“You certainly seem chipper,” I said.

“I shopped for Jose today.”

“How’d you make out?”

“He has a duffel bag full of stuff, and I got him that tanner and dye you used.”

“Wonderful. Is he all set?”

Craig nodded. “Dressed and waiting.”

“And Wade?”

Craig shrugged. “He ran into some friends at the mall and stayed with them.”

Who were these friends? Was it safe for Wade to be with them? Where was he and what was he doing? I forced my feelings of concern to subside.

“Some of them were cute. Maybe we could hypnotize them?” Craig tugged playfully on my necktie.

“Maybe I should just hypnotize you?” I countered. “It would keep you out of trouble.”

He shook his head. “Oh, no. You don’t need to hypnotize me. All you need to do is lose that suit.” He pushed the jacket off my shoulders and down my arms.

I laughed. “You’re something else, you know that?”

Craig got his knees and looked up at me.

“Right here in the foyer?” I asked.

He nodded as he unzipped my pants.

Craig worked his magic on my cock and in no time I was backed against the front door writhing in ecstasy. This was one boy whose tongue brought new meaning to the word rapture. I shot in his mouth, then sagged against the door.

Craig got to his feet with a smile playing about his lips. “Wouldn’t you like to suck me off, Master?”

I was busy reassembling my suit. “What?”

Craig slipped off his sneakers. I stared at his white socks.

“My cock would taste good to you, wouldn’t it, Master?”

I licked my lips. It was tempting. But Wade could come in at any minute. And who knew when Lee would arrive.

Craig wiggled his toes. “You want to suck me off, Master. I know you do.”

My knees were bending. I really did want to.

“That’s it, Master.” Craig unzipped his jeans. He freed his cock from his briefs. He tipped my chin up from his socked feet to his cock.

I took him completely inside my mouth.

“That’s right, Master. Suck me off. You want to.”

I teased his cockhead with my tongue.

Craig was soon gasping. “Please, Master.”

“Cum, Craig,” I said, though with his cock in my mouth it sounded garbled.

Craig filled my mouth. I swallowed and licked his cock.

He shivered. “Thank you, Master.”

I stood and watched as Craig zipped his jeans and stepped into his sneakers. He was smiling at me.

I squinted at him. “Did you just...?”

The sound of a car out front stopped me.

The front door flung open and Wade strolled in. “Hi, Christopher!” he said cheerily.

“Wade, I’m glad you’re home.”

He stopped dead in his tracks. “Am I in trouble?”

“No. But tonight we agreed to call your parents.” Well, maybe agreed was the wrong word. I had really decreed it, but no matter.

“Okay,” he said.

That was surprising. “Okay?” I repeated.

He nodded. “Let’s talk to them.”

Craig widened his eyes. “I’ll get started on dinner.”

“Uh, we’ll continue our conversation later, Craig.”

“Not if I can help it,” he muttered on his way to the kitchen.

I followed Wade into the den. “Do you want to sit at my desk?” I asked.

He spun around. “I’ve been thinking.”

I knew that ‘okay’ was too easy. “What about?”

“I could get a job.”

“That sounds like a good idea. An after school job wouldn’t be a bad thing.”

“I don’t mean after school. I’d work and—now here’s where you have to be okay with it—I’d pay you rent so I could stay here.”

My eyebrows automatically rose.

“I-I mean, I’d pay my way and I wouldn’t be any trouble...”

“Wade, stop.”

He looked at me, waiting. He looked nervous and tense again. I thought we’d worked past that.

“Your parents are going to want you to come home.”

“What about what I want? I like it here. Unless you don’t want me here.”

“It’s not that.”

“Then I can stay?”

He was getting good at this. What was I getting myself into? A teenager in this house would be like Marilyn Munster. “There would be rules.”

He looked disappointed. “What kind of rules?”

“You’d have to finish school.”

“But then I couldn’t work as much—”

“And you could take an after school job to save for college.”

“You mean it?” he asked.

“And you have to contact your parents.”

“I’ll call them right now. I swear.”

I lay a hand on his shoulder. “I trust you, Wade.”

He was grinning like a little kid.

I pushed the phone toward him.

Wade dialed a number. He waited, fidgeting anxiously. “Hi, Mom? It’s me, Wade.”

The doorbell rang.

As much as I’d love to watch the heartrending family drama unfolding in my den I went to answer the door.

The man on the doorstep wore a stylish blazer and slacks, with freshly polished shoes. His hair was cut short and graying at the temples. He had an average build, and a weathered face.

“Lee!” I said in surprise.

“Christopher, good to see you.” Lee leaned in to kiss my mouth, but I turned my head and he landed on my cheek instead.

“Come in. You look great.”

“I keep fit.”

I ushered him into the rarely used formal living room. It would be easy to forget this room existed. It wasn’t often I entertained in here. The couch in the den saw much more action...

“Can I fix you a drink?” I asked.

“Much as I’d adore it, I’m afraid I don’t have time for us to get reacquainted. I’m in a bit of a rush, Christopher.” Lee unbuttoned his jacket and sat on the sofa.

“Oh! Well, Jose is downstairs. Let me get him.”

“Smashing. I’m excited to see him. Your description was a bit sketchy at best.”

I excused myself and hurried to the kitchen.

“I hope you feel like chicken,” Craig said, “The proverbial cupboard is bare.”

I waved him off. “Whatever. Get Jose. Lee’s here. In the living room. Wade’s in the den.”

Craig nodded. “I’m on it.” He opened the basement door.

I straightened my tie and calmly returned to the living room, striking a pose in the doorway. “So, tell me, Lee, what arrangements have you made for Jose?”

“Honestly, Christopher, it was fate you called when you did. The Tentpole Carnival suffered a loss last weekend. Their featherweight broke his arm. He’s out of the game. They’re searching for a replacement. They have six three-minute rounds already matched and billed.”

“Really,” I said. I probably should’ve feigned more interest.

“They have a heavyweight and cruiserweight in the squad. It’s too bad what happened to their kid. He had talent.”

I shrugged. “Like you said, it’s fate.”

Craig cleared his throat behind me.

I turned.

Jose stood beside him, holding a royal blue duffel bag. My eyes traveled down the slicked black hair, the tan face, the white T-shirt, the denim overalls, to the black workboots on his feet, lingering briefly at the tenting at his crotch. Poor guy really would stay hard but not cum for a long time.

“Lee, this is Craig Matthews, my lover.”

“That explains the greeting,” Lee stated. “This must be Jose?”

“That would be him.”

Lee stood and surveyed him. “Not bad. How old is he?”

“Anos?” I said.

“Veinte y seis,” Jose replied.

Craig was beaming. “He’s twenty-six.”

Well, plus ten. His real age would be considered too old to box.

Lee frowned. “He speaks no English?”

“I’m afraid not. He does seem to understand quite a bit though.”

Lee sighed. “It’s going to be a long trip.” He clasped his hands together. “Well, we should really be off. Is that all he has?” He gestured to the duffel bag.

Craig replied, “Yes. Running shoes, a change of clothes, and some boxing gear.”

Lee waved at Jose. “Let’s go.”

Craig and I walked them to the door. Lee hugged me goodbye, whispering, “Craig’s cute.”

I grinned.

Lee started toward the car. Jose lingered in the doorway.

“’Bye, Jose,” I said, a smirk on my face. “You’ll be happy now. You’re a Boxer Boy.”

Jose’s eyes went dim.

“Vaya con dios.”

As Lee drove off Craig and I waved farewell to Donald Sullivan for what I hoped would be the last time.

Craig closed the door. “That’s settles that.”

I shook my head. “We have to get rid of the cage and clean the basement. Then it’ll be settled.”

The buzzer on the oven began to sound.

Craig gasped. “Dinner!” He rushed down the hall.

When the bussing ended I heard soft sobbing.

“Wade?”

To be continued in Part 69...

Christopher & Craig

Part 69: Fresh Starts.

When I reached the den I discovered Wade at the desk, his face buried in his arms. His body was wracked with sobs. What could’ve caused this?

“Wade?” I asked cautiously. I placed a hand on his shoulder.

He looked up with tear-filed eyes. “Christopher, my parents are coming here tonight. They want to take me home with them.”

“Here?” I repeated.

He nodded.

“Tonight?” And I thought getting rid of Donald would make for a quieter evening.

I pushed a box of tissues toward him. “Dry your eyes, Wade. You’re an adult. You can stay where you choose. We’ll talk to your parents and—”

“Chris, dinner was ready ten minutes ago!” Craig’s voice came from behind me. “It’s on its way to burned.”

I sighed. This was the day that wouldn’t end. “Wade, go upstairs, wash your face, change your clothes, and come down to eat. You need to look presentable.”

“Are we having guests?” Craig asked.

“Yes.”

From my tone he gathered I didn’t love the idea.

I filled Craig in as we sat down to the chicken parm he has whipped up.

We were nearly finished eating when the doorbell rang. Wade had been upstairs a long time...

“That’ll be the Thompsons,” I said, pasting on an ingratiating smile.

“What do we do now?”

“Lie.” I strode purposefully to the door. I took a deep breath and swung it open.

In the glow of the porch light, looking dapper in his leather blazer and khakis, stood Andrew Brooks. His shirt collar was open, there was a fresh shine on his oxfords, and his brown hair fell across his forehead in clumps. “Andrew?” I said in surprise. What, was my house on the walking tour of the city?

“Christopher.” He flashed his dimpled smile. “I know I should’ve called, but I’ve been thinking about you, and—”

“Christopher, was that the door?” Footsteps on the stairs caused me to turn. It was Wade, all spiffed up in khakis and a striped sweater. He had surpassed ‘presentable’ by a long shot.

The genesis of a thought began. As it took shape I began to grin. Andrew was a sweet, adorable guy who was lonely and unlucky in love. Wade needed to meet people and make a fresh start.

“Andrew,” I pulled him by the wrist. “Come on in. I’d like you to meet somebody.” I shut the door behind him and made introductions, explaining that Andrew works at the mall selling shoes to put himself through college.

Wade nodded and smiled. There was only a hint of red around his eyes.

“How do you two know each other?” Andrew asked.

“Wade’s like my little brother.” I hadn’t realized I felt that way until I heard the words come out of my mouth. Took even me by surprise.

Wade, however, was beaming.

I couldn’t help but smile at the change that had overcome his freckled face.

“Andrew, have you eaten?”

He shook his head. “Not yet.”

“There’s plenty of food left in the kitchen. Why don’t you two sit down and eat and see if you have anything to talk about?” I started down the hall, calling, “Craig, set another place for dinner.”

* * *

Craig and I lingered over coffee while Andrew and Wade made smalltalk and began to hit it off. I knew things were going well when Wade relaxed his shoulders and Andrew kept flashing his dimples. Honestly, if they hooked up they would make a beautiful couple.

Despite the turns for the better things seemed to keep taking, I was more than slightly concerned that Wade’s parents would arrive and interrupt things. So I made a pre-emptive strike.

“Andrew, unfortunately we’re expected somewhere tonight. However, we’ll all be at the Club this Saturday night, if you’d like to join us. It seems as though you and Wade might have more to talk about without Craig and I hovering.”

Andrew looked across the table at Wade. “Would you like that?”

Wade nodded. “Sure.”

I smiled. Mike would be stripping, Wade and Andrew would have company for the evening, and I had plans for Leatherman and Bootboy. “Well, it should be quite a time for everybody.”

Craig pushed his chair back from the table.

Andrew took the cue to leave. Wade walked him to the door.

Moments later Wade returned.

I draped my arm over his shoulders. “Well, what do you think, Wade?”

“He’s cute,” he replied, a twinkle in his brown eyes that I hadn’t seen before.

“Yes, he is.”

Craig cleared his throat.

“Not as cute as you,” I added with a grin.

“Doesn’t kill you to say it.” Craig feigned injury.

I laughed.

“And he is a cutie,” Craig added.

The doorbell rang.

I looked from Craig to Wade. “That’s got to be your parents. Everybody else has already been here. And Mike’s not coming over ‘til tomorrow night.”

Wade sucked in a deep breath. “I’ll get it.”

Craig eyed me worriedly. “How are you going to explain him living here with us?”

I shrugged.

“That makes me feel so much better.”

I put my arm around him. “Craig, after all this time you still don’t trust me?”

He frowned.

I leaned in and whispered, “Cum, Craig.”

He shuddered. When his orgasm had ended he opened his eyes. “Why did you do that?”

I tickled the nape of his neck. “Go on upstairs and clean yourself. Don’t worry.”

Craig closed his eyes and held me.

I sighed. All I had to do was convince Wade’s parents that he was perfectly safe, explain his two-year disappearance, and persuade them to let him stay here. I mean, why not? I’d accomplished bigger and better things than that in an evening.

To be continued in Part 70...