The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 72: Constructing Andrew.

Thursday night at the house things worked out for me. Wade had a job interview at the local diner for a wait position. So he’d be out of the house for Andrew’s arrival.

I caught up on email and cleared some paperwork off my desk before the doorbell rang.

Andrew stood on the doorstep dressed in his work clothes, with a large shoebox tucked under his arm. Some men were born to look adorable wearing a shirt and tie.

“Come on in, Andrew. How was your day?”

He shrugged. “The store wasn’t very busy.”

“Go into the den and make yourself comfortable. I just want to run upstairs for a second.”

“Oh. Sure.” Andrew clutched the shoebox as he walked away from me.

I jogged up the stairs two at a time and pushed open the bedroom door.

Craig was naked on the bed, his wrists and ankles tied to the bedposts. I walked over and pumped his stiff cock.

He let out a muffled gasp.

I pulled the sock out of his mouth. “How are you doing there, boy?”

“Good, Master. Thank you, Master.”

“Have you changed your mind?” I asked.

“No, Master.”

I shoved the sock back in his mouth. “We’ll see how you feel in a few hours.” I stroked his cock. “The longer those ropes are around your wrists and ankles, the more you’ll need release, boy. And you will not cum until I say so.”

I could hear Craig’s moans as I shut the bedroom door.

I hurried down to the den. Andrew was sitting on the couch, nervously drumming his fingers on his thigh. The shoebox was placed neatly on the floor near his feet. I briefly admired the shine on his dress shoes, then graciously swept into the room.

“I do apologize for that,” I said. “I’m sitting for a friend’s pet and I wanted to make certain he was taken care of.”

“No problem.” Andrew smiled.

“You were saying the store wasn’t busy today?”

“Not at all. In fact, I ended up trying on some boots myself to pass the time. I never do that.”

I nodded. “Shine your shoes.”

Andrew’s fingers stopped tapping against his leg. But he was decidedly not under.

I looked him in the eyes. “Take a deep breath, Andrew. Relax. Make yourself comfortable. Shine your shoes.”

His eyes slid shut.

I sat in my chair and settled in. This might take awhile.

I took Andrew through several deepening exercises to ensure his mind was open to my suggestions. Though I had great things in store for him, I would build gradually, as was my usual method. I truly believed that when rushed hypnosis was greatly ineffective for long-term change, leaving room for only simple parlor tricks or short-term post-hyp’s.

“Andrew, you once told me you took the job at the shoe store because you have an affinity for socks. Is that true?”

“Yes.”

“That’s good. Do you recall what shoes you’re currently wearing?”

“My black oxfords.”

“That’s right. Now, Andrew, I want you to reach down and remove your black oxfords. You will be able to move comfortably even though you feel so very relaxed. Remove your oxfords, Andrew.”

I watched as he bent forward, his arms jerkily reaching down to untie the laces of his shoes. He pulled off first the right, then left shoe, dropping them to the floor beside his feet. He was wearing black gold-toe socks.

“Sit back on the couch, Andrew. Breathe in and out. Let your toes relax. Wiggle them.”

I watched him wiggle his toes.

“Very good. You may stop now.”

He did.

“Andrew, today when you were at your store you bought a pair of shoes. Do you recall that?”

“Yes.”

“What kind did you buy?”

“Construction boots.”

I smiled. I had called them workboots last evening. In Andrew’s mind the boots were linked with construction work. That would make an excellent springboard for his conditioning.

I picked up the shoebox and removed the boots. They were wheat-colored Timberland boots, size 11, according to the box. I set the boots beside his feet, picking up his oxfords and boxing them. I set the box aside and returned to my chair.

“Andrew, the construction boots you bought today are very special boots. When you wear them you will find that you become different. When you put your feet inside this pair of construction boots your regular personality will seem to fade into the background a bit. All the thoughts you usually have to censor your thoughts and speech and behavior will become blocked. You will behave in the manner of a construction worker. You will take on the characteristics that you believe in your mind a man who wears construction boots would have. You will walk the walk, talk the talk, and carry yourself in the manner of a man who wears construction boots. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“That’s good. I want you to repeat after me now. And as you say the words they become absolute truth for you. Because you know that anything you say when you’re in this relaxed place must be the absolute truth. Now, repeat after me. When I wear my construction boots...”

“When I wear my construction boots...”

“I will become different.”

“I will become different.”

“I will act like a man who wears construction boots.” “I will act like a man who wears construction boots.”

I smiled. “Very good, Andrew. You will now reach down and put on your construction boots.”

His motions were a bit erratic, but he managed to pull on his boots and lace them. Being a shoe salesman I was certain he could lace shoes in his sleep. And I was correct!

He did look a bit incongruous sitting on my couch in a shirt, tie, dress slacks and construction boots. I decided not to comment on it, opting instead to wait and see how his own mind would reconcile the changes the boots would cause in his behavior.

“Andrew, remember you will only behave differently when you are wearing the boots. Once you remove them you will revert to your own personality. You will never notice any differences in yourself, however. Repeat that to me: You will never notice any differences in your own behavior.”

“I will never notice differences in my own behavior.”

“That’s a good boy, Andrew. As always, when I say ‘Shine your shoes’ you will return to this state of relaxation, becoming more open and suggestible each time you go under. Do you have any questions?”

“No.”

“Good. 1...2...3.”

Andrew looked at me for a moment before he yawned and stretched. “I must be more tired than I thought,” he said sheepishly.

“Perhaps you should go home and rest? We can pick this up another time.”

Andrew got to his feet. He seemed to notice his footwear for the first time. He stared at the boots. Then he straightened up. He spread his feet a few inches.

I fought the wry smile playing at my lips. Already he was altering his stance. I could hardly wait to see the effect these boots would have on Andrew.

“How’s tomorrow night for you, Christopher?” he asked.

I shook my head. I wanted to give him some time to wear the boots. “Fridays are generally busy for me. But Saturday several friends and I are going to the Club. Why don’t you join us?”

“I’ll do that!” he stated.

I stooped down and picked up the shoebox containing his oxfords. “Don’t forget this.”

He nodded. “I’ll see you Saturday.” He thrust out his hand.

I smiled and shook it.

His grip was firm. This “difference” was apparently going to help with Andrew’s assertiveness. I’d have to watch that his personality didn’t get too strong too quickly. I didn’t want to cause him trouble. Well, not too much.

I watched as he strode to his car, then shut the door.

To be continued in Part 73...

Christopher & Craig

Part 73: Craig’s Past.

Craig had been tied to the bed for nearly a day now. I was certain he was horny as hell and ready to beg to cum. I wasn’t certain if he’d agree to take my advice. He was being more stubborn about this than any other time I could remember.

Truth be told, I could easily put him under and force him to obey my wishes. But I didn’t like taking that tack with Craig. Especially under these circumstances! He had to learn to take responsibility for the power his hypnosis skills offered him. If I were to just impose my will upon him he’d never learn the lessons himself.

I climbed the stairs to the bedroom and went inside.

I sat on the edge of the bed and teased his nipples with my fingertips.

He stared at me wide-eyed.

“Are you ready to talk?”

He nodded.

I removed the sock from his mouth. “What have you decided, Craig?”

He hesitated.

* * *

This had all begun late last night. After the success of Andrew’s first session I was ready for some fun with Craig. But when he and Wade returned from their trip into the City Craig was in no mood for games.

“I couldn’t believe it!” he had spat out, kicking off his sneakers and pacing across the room. “There he was with some tramp in a skirt so short she couldn’t sit down at MY favorite bar. And when he sees me he has the nerve to act like nothing ever happened!”

‘He’ would be Alan Jacoby. I had heard of him before this tirade, but never in quite as much detail. I knew that he had been Craig’s best friend through high school. I knew that they had had a falling out over something that had hurt Craig rather deeply. But tonight, from what I could piece together amid Craig’s cursing and nonsequitors, I learned a great deal more.

Apparently Alan and Craig were close friends who did nearly everything together. They spent a great deal of time as companions, mostly because Craig never dated. This was before he had come out, and he was happy to just hang out with Alan.

Alan was a bit of a sex-fiend in high school. He spent a great deal of time pursuing girls for sex. Whenever he was between dates he would show up looking for Craig. Alan wasn’t very driven to work, and he tended to spend what money he did earn from doing odd jobs on pot. Craig had a job in high school and had cash, so Alan knew where to go to be treated to food or a movie or whatever.

This arrangement seemed to work for several years. One night after they had both been drinking Craig said those three little words every boy wants to hear. And Alan appeared flattered. They seemed to be even tighter as friends.

Alan had begun dating a new girl, and he was a bit more serious about this one than usual. One night he and his new girlfriend ran into Craig out at a diner. Alan had lied and cancelled plans for that evening with Craig, saying he was sick. Craig was upset. But before he could say anything Alan walked over to him, told him he had only been using him for what he could get from him, and that he didn’t need him anymore. Then he walked off.

Craig was devastated.

Cut back to last night. At Craig’s favorite bar who should happen to be leaning against a wall when Craig and Wade strolled by? Alan Jacoby. He was warm to Craig, even giving him his new number and saying they should get together for old times’ sake.

“Let me guess. You told him to shove it?” I had asked naively.

“Nope. I took it. I’m going to call him and set something up.”

I began kissing the back of his neck. “Should I be jealous?”

Craig shook his head. “Not at all. I’m going to get even.”

I slid his T-shirt up over his head. “How?”

He turned around and smiled at me. “I’m going to hypnotize him.”

I stopped. “I don’t think so.”

“Are you going to stop me?”

I grinned. “Maybe.” I pushed him back on the bed and sat on his chest.

“What are you...?” he asked as I forced his right wrist up to the bedpost and secured it. Then I tied his left wrist.

Craig was smiling. “Eventually you’ll untie me, Chris. You never leave me tied up very long. This won’t keep me from calling him forever.”

I had unzipped his jeans and was pulling them off his legs. I removed his briefs. His cock was fully erect as I bound his ankles to the bedposts.

“I think you’ll see reason by then. Calling Alan is just asking for trouble. And you’re going to want to cum eventually.”

“What?”

“You’ll find that the longer the ropes are on your wrists and ankles the more urgently you’ll need to cum. Can you feel it? The rope seems to be tightening against your skin, doesn’t it? Doesn’t that make your cock throb? Aren’t you ready to shoot already?”

Craig shifted uncomfortably. He nodded.

“Well, you won’t be cumming until I permit it. Understand?”

* * *

“Can I please have some water?” Craig asked.

I cocked an eyebrow. “You’re stalling. But okay.”

Craig raised his head from the pillow and I tipped a water bottle to his lips.

“Have you thought about this asinine plan for revenge, Craig?”

He nodded.

“Do you now see my point that the risks far outweigh any gain?”

“No,” he said.

I reached down and tickled his inner thighs.

He squirmed on the bed, unable to move his arms or legs too far.

“What if I were to let you...?” I let the thought trail off as I teased the head of his cock.

“Please,” he said weakly.

“Craig, this idea you have to lure Alan over here and hypnotize him is crazy. What do you think you could possibly do to him? I agree he treated you abominably, but it’s in the past now.”

“You don’t understand, Chris. I loved him. I would’ve done anything for him. I did! And he was only using me. He led me on so I would keep loaning him money and stuff.” Craig sounded miserable.

“And what would be the purpose of hypnotizing him?”

“Revenge!”

I rolled my eyes. “How? What do you think you’d do to him?”

Craig stopped and thought about it. “I don’t know.”

I leaned over and gently kissed his forehead. “Do you see the problem?”

“So I just have to come up with what I want to do to him. That’s no big deal.”

I reached down and stroked his cock.

He gasped.

“Let it go, Craig. Hypnosis is not a toy.”

His body was trembling. I continued to play with his stiff cock.

“Please, Master,” he whispered.

I knew he wasn’t asking to cum. “Is it really that important to you?”

His eyes were clenched shut as he nodded yes.

Damn. “All right. But we discuss it first. And you know exactly what you plan to do ahead of time. Deal?”

Craig was gasping for air. He let out a moan. “Yes!”

I threw his T-shirt across his waist. “You may cum, Craig.”

His body shook violently. A wet spot grew on the T-shirt. Then Craig collapsed into the bed.

I reached up and untied his wrists. Then I freed his ankles.

He sat up and wrapped his arms around my neck. “I love you, Chris,” he whispered.

I stroked his hair. “I love you, too.”

To be continued in Part 74...